PDA

View Full Version : New Spurs unofficial web-site

spurjur
10-17-2005, 12:37 AM
I was browsing through the web and found this new site. Its pretty cool. Thought some of you might like it. http://www.sanewspaper.com/content/specials/spurs/

Kori Ellis
10-17-2005, 12:40 AM
Is San Antonio Newspaper an actual newspaper?

spurjur
10-17-2005, 12:41 AM
I really don't know.

Horry For 3!
10-17-2005, 12:54 AM
Interesting...

That site is messed up though, I clicked on somethin and the text mixed together and some title said Spurs Trade Van Exil :lmao

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 10:09 AM

I am fairly positive that they sent a photographer to Robert Horry's DVD signing this summer.

The man took pictures of a lot of people in line and gave us his card to view them. I believe the logo was the same.

CubanMustGo
10-17-2005, 11:19 AM

From their "About us":

San Antonio Newspaper is a new idea in Information (World, Nation and Local), Communication (Editorial & Letters), and Advertising.

It is aimed to reach every citizen in San Antonio and it's surrounding areas. This newspaper is designed to cover Religion, Education, Cultures, Community events (SA Life and Celebrations), Politics, Business (Real State) Technology, Sports, Travel, Classifieds, and the Medical Field.

The idea was established in the year 2000. Its first publication was distributed in April 2002 as a monthly newspaper. The goal of the San Antonio News is to become a daily publication. This newspaper is different because it reaches not only the professional businessmen but also it makes advertising available to the small merchants.

They appear to be focusing on the Spanish-speaking market. Of their nine columnists, the only one primarily using English is their Spurs writer, Moses Robles.

NZHayden
10-17-2005, 03:39 PM
i dont like that site

caŽlo
10-17-2005, 03:58 PM
that site sucks.

spurstalk.com is still the best spurs site for me

RashoFan
10-19-2005, 05:17 AM

spurstalk.com is still the best spurs site for me

AGREED :smokin