PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: Antecantshoot is the most overrated players I have seen..

apalisoc_9
09-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Criminal how filthy casuals rate him over Wall, George and butler when he hasn't done anything of significant.

He didn't even look like a top 20 player in the series against the raptors.

While George and Wall have proven they can play big time.

Criminal how he made the 2nd team over Draymond green.

One of the most underwheling second team selection over.

AlexJones
09-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Demar Derozan exists

midnightpulp
09-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Do casuals even know Giannis exists? They usually can't name players outside of Lebron, Curry, and Durant.

Anyhow, he's pretty much just an athletic freak playing basketball right now. Not much skill set to speak of. He's still a good player with tons of upside, though.

apalisoc_9
09-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Do casuals even know Giannis exists? They usually can't name players outside of Lebron, Curry, and Durant.

Anyhow, he's pretty much just an athletic freak playing basketball right now. Not much skill set to speak of. He's still a good player with tons of upside, though.

the general nba casual overrates th hell out of him so is the media. Just look at how he made 2nd team with a shitty record in the east. Its beyond ridiculous.

Who the hell makes sencond team with 22ppg with barely over 500 in the east? the guy is skill less.

spurraider21
09-04-2017, 03:24 AM
Clipper Nation

LkrFan
09-04-2017, 09:20 AM

I would take him over Kiwi.

StrengthAndHonor
09-04-2017, 09:30 AM
I would take him over Kiwi.
Come on man, I like Giannis too but that guy can't shoot.

Clipper Nation
09-04-2017, 09:37 AM
There was a time when Kawhi "couldn't shoot" either. Giannis has pretty much every other skill he needs already, so he has plenty of time to work on his shot.

Trainwreck2100
09-04-2017, 09:49 AM
There was a time when Kawhi "couldn't shoot" either. Giannis has pretty much every other skill he needs already, so he has plenty of time to work on his shot.

you mean when he was in college? Cause he's been pretty good since he started in the NBA.

LkrFan
09-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Come on man, I like Giannis too but that guy can't shoot.

LeBron couldn't shoot when he first came in. Neither could Magic.

LkrFan
09-04-2017, 10:03 AM

This. When he learns to shoot he'll be a damn monster.

I think BG "couldn't shoot" when he first came in the NBA too IIRC.

Clipper Nation
09-04-2017, 11:01 AM
This. When he learns to shoot he'll be a damn monster.

I think BG "couldn't shoot" when he first came in the NBA too IIRC.
Yes, Blake couldn't shoot either early on in his career. He got a lot better when he started working with the shooting coach who had previously taught Jason Kidd how to shoot.

LkrFan
09-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Yes, Blake couldn't shoot either early on in his career. He got a lot better when he started working with the shooting coach who had previously taught Jason Kidd how to shoot.

:tu

StrengthAndHonor
09-04-2017, 11:14 AM
LeBron couldn't shoot when he first came in. Neither could Magic.
Sure, but why would anyone take a project like Giannis over a Top 5 player at this point.

Clipper Nation
09-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Sure, but why would anyone take a project like Giannis over a Top 5 player at this point.
Lolwut? Thon Maker is a project. Giannis is an elite player who just has one flaw he needs to work on.

And let's not forget that Giannis is only 22 years old. It's not like he's 30 and still can't shoot. Even LeBron wasn't perfect from minute one of his career. Patience is a virtue.

StrengthAndHonor
09-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Lolwut? Thon Maker is a project. Giannis is an elite player who just has one flaw he needs to work on.

And let's not forget that Giannis is only 22 years old. It's not like he's 30 and still can't shoot. Even LeBron wasn't perfect from minute one of his career. Patience is a virtue.

Not in that context. What I meant was Giannis, with his flaws, shouldn't be on anyone's list over an elite and proven 2 way player.

Would you really pick Kawhi over Giannis? Let's hear your thoughts.

hater
09-13-2017, 06:38 AM
Hes young but yes hes way overhyped

Shows the state of our shitty players in the league these days

Antentinkoumpo would be shining shoues in the 80s and 90s

dfens
09-13-2017, 07:47 AM
Hes young but yes hes way overhyped

Shows the state of our shitty players in the league these days

Antentinkoumpo would be shining shoues in the 80s and 90s

:lmao
son, giannis is one of the few players who could easily transition to the late 80s early 90s type of game: he is fast, big and athletic and a plus defensively when engaged, especially 1v1, he can pass the ball and can play off ball, he doesn't hog it too much, again a perfect transition and his bad shooting would easily get negated in that era.

son im serious do you even watch the games or you just hate for a living tbh? :lol

hater
09-13-2017, 08:39 AM
Lol he cant even dribble a basketball yet barely pass it. Most times he looks like he doesnt even know which way his team is shooting :lol

In the 80s and 90s hed have been brutally obliterated by the physical d of those times

Hed probably have gone back to Greece to herd goats and pigs tbqh

:lol todays nba that makes a regular cattle herder an nba star :lol

unleashbaynes
09-13-2017, 09:35 AM
Lol he cant even dribble a basketball yet barely pass it. Most times he looks like he doesnt even know which way his team is shooting :lol

In the 80s and 90s hed have been brutally obliterated by the physical d of those times

Have you checked the calendar lately, faggot? It's the year 2017. We don't care how :cry brutal and physical :cry the scrubs from the tape delay era were.

Chris Fall
09-13-2017, 02:25 PM
the general nba casual overrates th hell out of him so is the media. Just look at how he made 2nd team with a shitty record in the east. Its beyond ridiculous.

Who the hell makes sencond team with 22ppg with barely over 500 in the east? the guy is skill less.

Even if you think his second team selection was bad, that's not the argument for the "general NBA casual" overrating and overhyping him. NBA sports writers and broadcasters vote on all NBA selections. That's not the casual NBA crowd.

There's very limited talent on Milwaukee and Parker missed a ton of games again. I think he's great. I agree he needs to be a more consistent shooter. But that's really his only glaring weakness. He does everything else at least adequately well. Just citing his points ignores everything else he does for his team. Most nights, he's a one man show. On the season, he led his team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. Who the hell doesn't make at least an all NBA second team doing that on a team that makes the playoffs, even in the weak East? He's not a perfect player, but he's more than just an athletic freak.

Cry Havoc
09-13-2017, 05:32 PM

:lmao physical D.

09-13-2017, 08:39 PM
Even if you think his second team selection was bad, that's not the argument for the "general NBA casual" overrating and overhyping him. NBA sports writers and broadcasters vote on all NBA selections. That's not the casual NBA crowd.

There's very limited talent on Milwaukee and Parker missed a ton of games again. I think he's great. I agree he needs to be a more consistent shooter. But that's really his only glaring weakness. He does everything else at least adequately well. Just citing his points ignores everything else he does for his team. Most nights, he's a one man show. On the season, he led his team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. Who the hell doesn't make at least an all NBA second team doing that on a team that makes the playoffs, even in the weak East? He's not a perfect player, but he's more than just an athletic freak.

Most sports writers and broadcasters are casuals if we are being honest tbh

hater
09-14-2017, 01:49 PM
Have you checked the calendar lately?.

No

When is your mother due?

Down Under
09-19-2017, 09:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y0A16r6zGY
Better than Kawhi & Curry tbh

TimDunkem
09-19-2017, 09:07 PM
What the fuck? :lol

I. Hustle
09-19-2017, 09:34 PM

Bend over, I'll obliterate you physically with the D.

Spurtacular
09-20-2017, 01:24 AM
:lmao

OP jumping on donkey dick!