PDA

View Full Version : Shilladolphine KKKlintler book: Sanders attacks paved the way for Trump victory

hater
09-05-2017, 05:21 PM
:lmao this bitch still talking

:lmao DNC cant shut her up

Trump 2020 biggest campaigner doing a tour around the country :lol

Will Hunting
09-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Yeah, her crying about the election is beyond pathetic at this point.

Spurminator
09-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Her attacks on Obama in 2008 paved the way for birtherism and a lot of the racially charged bullshit that made Trump possible as a candidate in the first place. Chickens came to roost.

At least she's irrelevant now.

Chucho
09-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Her attacks on Obama in 2008 paved the way for birtherism and a lot of the racially charged bullshit that made Trump possible as a candidate in the first place. Chickens came to roost.

At least she's irrelevant now.
:rollin

ducks
09-05-2017, 08:00 PM
bill should paddle her ass

DMC
09-05-2017, 08:03 PM
bill should paddle her ass

How many cigars do you think a younger Bill shoved up that gooch?

hater
09-06-2017, 09:51 AM
"There's nothing I was looking forward to more than showing Putin that his efforts to influence our election and install a friendly puppet had failed," she wrote. "I know he must be enjoying everything that's happened instead. But he hasn't had the last laugh yet."

:lmao ShillAdolphine

hater
09-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Clinton's book does involve some introspection and she takes responsibility for her failures, but the book oozes with contempt for Trump and blames two external factors -- Russia and fired FBI Director James Comey -- for her loss.

hater
09-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Clinton uses the memoir to offer a character assessment of Putin, who she claims doesn't respect women, carried a "personal vendetta" toward her, and held a "deep resentment" against the United States.
"I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy, right under our noses -- and that he'd get away with it," she wrote.

:lmao Vlad living rent free

hater
09-06-2017, 10:01 AM

SnakeBoy
09-06-2017, 10:05 AM
"There's nothing I was looking forward to more than showing Putin that his efforts to influence our election and install a friendly puppet had failed," she wrote. "I know he must be enjoying everything that's happened instead. But he hasn't had the last laugh yet."

:lmao ShillAdolphine

That bitch is planning her 3rd time is a charm campaign

CosmicCowboy
09-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Blaming Bernie is hilarious. "How dare anyone run against me!" :lol

Will Hunting
09-06-2017, 11:00 AM
Clinton uses the memoir to offer a character assessment of Putin, who she claims doesn't respect women, carried a "personal vendetta" toward her, and held a "deep resentment" against the United States.
"I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy, right under our noses -- and that he'd get away with it," she wrote.

:lmao Vlad living rent free
Anyone in Putins shoes would resent Hillary he way she tried to get Putin voted out of office several years ago. You can add that to the list of things she has herself to blame for.

rjv
09-06-2017, 11:17 AM
That bitch is planning her 3rd time is a charm campaign doubtful. but she certainly wants to get her hands all over the 2020 campaign in some capacity, even if it's just out of spite.

Will Hunting
09-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Blaming Bernie is hilarious. "How dare anyone run against me!" :lol
:lol exactly, she has this idea in her head that it was "her turn" and everyone should have stepped aside to help her

Trump (say what you want about him) overcame an extremely contentious primary with a Republican establishment that was fighting him every step of the way and 10+ other candidates while Hillary had a Democratic Party that bankrupted itself trying to push her through the primary and a bullshit superdelegate system that gave her a head start in every state, but she's complaining that Bernie made it so she actually had to try a little bit during the primary.

:cry why don't people who vehemently disagree with everyone I stand for not want to vote for me :cry

rjv
09-06-2017, 11:33 AM
:lol exactly, she has this idea in her head that it was "her turn" and everyone should have stepped aside to help her

Trump (say what you want about him) overcame an extremely contentious primary with a Republican establishment that was fighting him every step of the way and 10+ other candidates while Hillary had a Democratic Party that bankrupted itself trying to push her through the primary and a bullshit superdelegate system that gave her a head start in every state, but she's complaining that Bernie made it so she actually had to try a little bit during the primary.

:cry why don't people who vehemently disagree with everyone I stand for not want to vote for me :cry and she is already on track to sabotaging the democrats chances in the 2020 election because she is keeping the clintonians narrative alive. this will only serve to widen the chasm between the warring factions of the left. she really, really just needs to go far, far away.