PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Tickets Presale This Morning at 10am

John T
10-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Just a friendly reminder :)

Also, for those of you that are interested in tickets for opening night (Nov 1st), but won't be doing the presale, TicketBastard indicates that they will go on sale (internet at least) tomorrow at 2pm. The other games look like they go on sale 10/22. Good luck to all!

Carie

MannyIsGod
10-17-2005, 10:28 AM
There must have been hardly anyone on there. I kept getting the same ticket options over and over again. It took me awhile to finally get some decent tickets on the opposite side as the banners; everything I got at first was behind them.

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 10:34 AM
You got tickets Manny? Awesome!

batman2883
10-17-2005, 10:35 AM
man there was no lower level freaking tickets, what kind of presale was that?? i was checking at like 9:59

MannyIsGod
10-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I got tickets for Me, Mandy, and Jess. So we'll be there opening night. :)

MannyIsGod
10-17-2005, 10:36 AM
man there was no lower level freaking tickets, what kind of presale was that?? i was checking at like 9:59
I thought the lower level completely sold out via season tickets a while back?

batman2883
10-17-2005, 10:38 AM
did they?? i didnt know that, i cant sit up in the balcony level im too damn tall

MannyIsGod
Then find a lap downstairs. :lol

dknights411
Don't think that. I scored Section 116 Row 15 for the home opener!!! :elephant

MannyIsGod
10-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Don't think that. I scored Section 116 Row 15 for the home opener!!! :elephant
Damn, nice!

Batman, check out ticket exhange also.

spurs=bling
10-17-2005, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I got tickets for Me, Mandy, and Jess. So we'll be there opening night. :)

lucky you :depressed

John T
10-17-2005, 10:43 AM
did they?? i didnt know that, i cant sit up in the balcony level im too damn tall

Actually, it depends on the seats. We have cheap tickets now in the balcony level and John (who is 6'5") has more room for his knees than he did in our lower level seats. The seats are a tad roomier too. But no drink holders and we can't read the players lips anymore :( So, I say go for it, especially opening night!

Carie

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 11:16 AM

Awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!
I am going to watch from the ledgeboxes, same spot I was in at the end of game seven! :elephant

spurs=bling
10-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!
I am going to watch from the ledgeboxes, same spot I was in at the end of game seven! :elephant

lucky you too. :depressed

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 11:24 AM
Actually, it depends on the seats. We have cheap tickets now in the balcony level and John (who is 6'5") has more room for his knees than he did in our lower level seats. The seats are a tad roomier too. But no drink holders and we can't read the players lips anymore :( So, I say go for it, especially opening night!

Carie

This is too good to pass up. Who did you spot saying what and when? = )

John T
10-17-2005, 11:28 AM
This is too good to pass up. Who did you spot saying what and when? = )

:lol Nothing you'd like :) Mostly cussing when they miss plays, get fouls, etc. Calling plays, that sort of thing. No good gossip, sorry :lol

Carie

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 11:33 AM
:lol Nothing you'd like :) Mostly cussing when they miss plays, get fouls, etc. Calling plays, that sort of thing. No good gossip, sorry :lol

Carie

:pctoss

HAHA! Just kidding.
I saw the same thing the few times I got to sit low.
I would love to sit behind the team so I could actually hear them.

I know, yea right. But a girl's gotta dream. = )

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 11:59 AM
You got them at ticketmaster? so you had to pay those stupid ridiculous charges??

MiNuS
10-17-2005, 12:09 PM
www.alamotickets.com

Damn! $150 plus to be plaza level.

dknights411
10-17-2005, 12:32 PM
www.alamotickets.com

Damn! $150 plus to be plaza level.

Really? I only paid $71 for mine.

MiNuS
10-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Really? I only paid $71 for mine.
where?Did you buy some season package?

Kori Ellis
10-17-2005, 12:51 PM
I think you can get lower level at the SBC even cheaper than $71. The cheapest lower level seats are $57. Look on ticket exchange on spurs.com in a couple days. I'm sure a lot of people will be selling them. Also normally there is a release of more tickets by TicketMaster closer to the date of the game -- that's how they did it during the playoffs too.

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 12:57 PM
I think you can get lower level at the SBC even cheaper than $71. The cheapest lower level seats are $57. Look on ticket exchange on spurs.com in a couple days. I'm sure a lot of people will be selling them. Also normally there is a release of more tickets by TicketMaster closer to the date of the game -- that's how they did it during the playoffs too.

Are they really good seats? How low leval are we talking?

Kori Ellis
10-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Lower level ticket prices for Spurs games start at $57. That's for the higher rows of the lower levels. Those are awesome seats at the SBC Center in my opinion, but I don't know what "really good seats" means to you.

John T
10-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Are they really good seats? How low leval are we talking?

Here's the link to the ticket prices and sections.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/arena.html

I used to sit in the seats Kori is refering to and loved them! For those sections, they start in row 14 or 15 for that price range, if I remember correctly. However, there are tons of season ticket holders there so the seats will be harder to get.

Carie

Kori Ellis
10-17-2005, 01:12 PM
Just for clarification, in my post $71 seats I'm referring to are $65 on the chart .. and $57 are $52. I was including the charges.

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Here's the link to the ticket prices and sections.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/arena.html

Carie

Thanks Kori and Carie. Those are good seats.

When I first bought tickets I always wanted to sit in the center.
However, last year I sat on the end a couple of times and really enjoyed it.
Those seats were a gift so I didn't know how much they cost.

John T
10-17-2005, 01:17 PM
I know what you mean about the center, but most of the action is around the hoops. I prefer the ends because you have the opportunity to see each teams offense and defense up close and personal for one half. And it's not like you can't see the other side. Besides, if you sit in the section near the bench (101) you get to watch Pop go postal, the pre-game warm-up, and the guys mess around with each other :)

Carie

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 01:26 PM
I know what you mean about the center, but most of the action is around the hoops. I prefer the ends because you have the opportunity to see each teams offense and defense up close and personal for one half. And it's not like you can't see the other side. Besides, if you sit in the section near the bench (101) you get to watch Pop go postal, the pre-game warm-up, and the guys mess around with each other :)

Carie

You are so right! That section near the bench was where my gift seat was. = ) The whole center obsession was a rookie mistake.

The chair not the player! :lol

blaze89
10-17-2005, 01:30 PM
I got tix for the 11/4 game vs. Cleveland, way the hell up there!

dknights411
10-17-2005, 01:31 PM
where?Did you buy some season package?

I actually went through Ticketmaster. Had to pay the charges though. :rolleyes

MiNuS
10-17-2005, 01:38 PM
I actually went through Ticketmaster. Had to pay the charges though. :rolleyes
how much were the charges?

I'm actually looking for the late November and after January games when the Spurs are more "seasoned".

Kori Ellis
10-17-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm actually looking for the late November and after January games when the Spurs are more "seasoned".

Go to the Ticket Exchange on Spurs.com where season ticket holders are selling their seats (face value plus service charges). You can actually buy tickets for games in that time frame already.

http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=spurs

John T
10-17-2005, 01:43 PM
The chair not the player! :lol

You beat me to it! :spin

Minusplus, there's a building facility charge of $1.35 per ticket and a convenience charge of $3.25 to around $5.25 per ticket, I think. It may vary by ticket price.

Carie

Sense
10-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Hopefully I'll be in one of the games next month or somethin... if I'm this close to SA I can't miss out on going to atleast 1 game...

Horry For 3!
10-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Man, thats messed up, all the good seats "close up" are sold out

MiNuS
10-17-2005, 01:57 PM
has anyone ever been seated in the 111-118 sections? I am looking at a pair of tickets
in those sections in the 26 row lower level. I have looked at the pictures on Spurs.com but I am wondering if that is accurate???

Kori Ellis
10-17-2005, 01:59 PM
The seating chart is accurate. Any of those sections are very good but more toward the corner is a little better than directly behind the basket.

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Ticket exchange is a great way to buy tickets. I would highly recommend it.

dknights411
10-17-2005, 02:46 PM
how much were the charges?

10 bucks for taxes and convinience charges, plus at least another $15 for express delivery. I just went with Will Call.
:fro

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Can you buy the tix at SBC Center?

John T
10-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Can you buy the tix at SBC Center?

They have employees at the box office so that people can pick up season tickets. I imagine they're selling them too. I'd call. Oh, but I'm not sure if the pre-sale is through the box office. Regular on sale date is the 22nd I believe. Except for the first game, that's tomorrow at 2 I think, it's listed on TicketBastard.

Carie

gay abc
10-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Go to the Ticket Exchange on Spurs.com where season ticket holders are selling their seats (face value plus service charges). You can actually buy tickets for games in that time frame already.

http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=spurs

best thing about ticket exchange - you can print the tickets on your printer at home :spin

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 05:14 PM
They have employees at the box office so that people can pick up season tickets. I imagine they're selling them too. I'd call. Oh, but I'm not sure if the pre-sale is through the box office. Regular on sale date is the 22nd I believe. Except for the first game, that's tomorrow at 2 I think, it's listed on TicketBastard.

Carie

Yea, thats what I was thinking. I don't think SBC Center is selling them yet. I think it's only through ticketbitches.com. I hate paying freakin $8 (at least) for every ticket. :flipoff

I'll wait until the 22nd...

John T
10-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Yea, thats what I was thinking. I don't think SBC Center is selling them yet. I think it's only through ticketbitches.com. I hate paying freakin $8 (at least) for every ticket. :flipoff

I'll wait until the 22nd...

:lol

I just went to TM to make sure I gave you the right onsale dates (10/22 for all but 11/1 game which is tomorrow) and I had that (ticketbitches) in my head so I typed it in as the URL. I did something similar when the Saints tickets went on sale. Everyone had been talking about the 'San Antonio Saints' so I did my search on that and came up with nothing. It took me a while to figure out what I'd done wrong :lol

Carie

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 05:22 PM
I just called and you can only do via ticketbitches.com

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 05:22 PM

I just went to TM to make sure I gave you the right onsale dates (10/22 for all but 11/1 game which is tomorrow) and I had that (ticketbitches) in my head so I typed it in as the URL. I did something similar when the Saints tickets went on sale. Everyone had been talking about the 'San Antonio Saints' so I did my search on that and came up with nothing. It took me a while to figure out what I'd done wrong :lol

Carie

:lmao

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 05:24 PM

I just went to TM to make sure I gave you the right onsale dates (10/22 for all but 11/1 game which is tomorrow)

Carie

What do you mean for all but the 11/1 game?

John T
10-17-2005, 05:30 PM
What do you mean for all but the 11/1 game?

They go on sale to the general public tomorrow at 2pm.

Carie

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 05:34 PM
really???

even at SBC?

tw05baller
10-17-2005, 05:40 PM

Carie

:lmao ticketbastard

and yeah the seats towards the corner are cool.

John T
10-17-2005, 05:41 PM
really???

even at SBC?
Damn, no, sorry. Missed the whole 'internet' reference on the website. :pctoss But for me, between the gas and the time and aggravation it takes to get there...

Also, there's a 'TicketDeals Partner Offer' presale going on now too. (Brokers?) With this being the first game it might be hard to get tickets once they do go on sale on the 22nd.

Carie

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Damn, no, sorry. Missed the whole 'internet' reference on the website. :pctoss But for me, between the gas and the time and aggravation it takes to get there...

Also, there's a 'TicketDeals Partner Offer' presale going on now too. (Brokers?) With this being the first game it might be hard to get tickets once they do go on sale on the 22nd.

Carie

Nah..it won't sell out. I'll take my chances and wait until Saturday. All the Spurs poser fans are not in full swing. :lmao

John T
10-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Nah..it won't sell out. I'll take my chances and wait until Saturday. All the Spurs poser fans are not in full swing. :lmao

You don't think it will sell out period, or just before the 22nd? I hope it sells out, but for you I'll hope that it doesn't sell out before you get your seats :)

Carie

spurschick
10-17-2005, 07:13 PM
I just got my seat to the opener! :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 07:14 PM
I just got my seat to the opener! :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Wonderful! Where are you sitting? = )

spurschick
10-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Wonderful! Where are you sitting? = )

Section 18, row 6

angel_luv
10-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Section 18, row 6

Wow! Your seat is great and you could use your VIP ticket to come see me! = )