PDA

View Full Version : Spurs apologized to Hanga

cd98
09-08-2017, 10:08 PM
http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/spurs-zone/report-spurs-apologize-to-2011-draft-pick-adam-hanga

Whoa

ducks
09-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Manu slow decision was the problem

Darius Bieber
09-08-2017, 10:34 PM
The Front Office decisions as of late has been a bit worrisome..

Ice009
09-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Well, reading that I am even more disappointed in the poor off-season the front office had during this free agency period.

I'm happy to get Rudy Gay (hopefully he's full recovered and can reach his true potential with the Spurs), but apart from that one move, not pleased with how this off-season has gone at all.

Dex
09-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Hanga seems to be holding out for a big contract. If he wasn't, PATFO would have signed him faster than a bear shits in the woods.

He'll go down as the next Luis Scola...without the talent.

TimDunkem
09-09-2017, 12:04 AM
From the draft to now, it's been a mess. They shit the bed this off-season plain and simple.

ElNono
09-09-2017, 12:07 AM
did not want, pointy elbows, etc...

hater
09-09-2017, 12:19 AM
Manure strikes again with another fu m you to the spurs

TheGreatYacht
09-09-2017, 12:57 AM

TheGreatYacht
09-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Even in the offseason, Manure holds this team back. Not surprised tbh...

itzsoweezee
09-09-2017, 01:58 AM

It's been a terrible off-season. A lot of incompetence all around

szkorhetz
09-09-2017, 03:41 AM
Hanga seems to be holding out for a big contract. If he wasn't, PATFO would have signed him faster than a bear shits in the woods.

He'll go down as the next Luis Scola...without the talent.
Hanga is a TOP 3 talent in Europe, TBH.

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Hanga is a TOP 3 talent in Europe, TBH.

:lmao

xellos88330
09-09-2017, 07:29 AM
As sad as it is, if Hanga can provide the defense that Green can, then I see no reason why he shouldn't already be here.

tholdren
09-09-2017, 08:03 AM

Spurs could always have not signed gasol and inked hanga

cutewizard
09-09-2017, 08:06 AM
:bobo

SpursforSix
09-09-2017, 10:35 AM

gas up the time machine. They'd be so better off if they had done that.

cd98
09-09-2017, 12:05 PM
I'm not ripping Manu because he can still play at the NBA level and he's a Spur legend that we will miss 4 years from now, and I don't know how good Hanga is, though this sounds like the Spurs want him to come over at some point. That said, I remember when Brent Berry retired. There were 4 or 5 teams that wanted him because of his shooting and playmaking capabilities. But he said he was retiring early to let some young guy get his spot and have a chance to live the same dream he had. Mad respect for his unselfishness.

TimDunkem
09-09-2017, 12:40 PM
I'm not ripping Manu because he can still play at the NBA level and he's a Spur legend that we will miss 4 years from now, and I don't know how good Hanga is, though this sounds like the Spurs want him to come over at some point. That said, I remember when Brent Berry retired. There were 4 or 5 teams that wanted him because of his shooting and playmaking capabilities. But he said he was retiring early to let some young guy get his spot and have a chance to live the same dream he had. Mad respect for his unselfishness.
Manure doesn't give a fuck about anyone's dream. Guy wanted to get another check, but just not before he let the FO squirm with their hands tied behind their backs while he was taking his vacation.

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-09-2017, 12:59 PM

Not after spending the MLE on Gay. Unless Hanga was OK with the BAE, which is unlikely as he got more from Barcelona.

Mikeanaro
09-09-2017, 02:39 PM
They never cared about that hack, first they signed Gay, then some other no name scrubs, then tried to land Irving when that imploded they went after Manu, also signed Gasol.
Was never a priority.

SAGirl
09-09-2017, 02:48 PM
As sad as it is, if Hanga can provide the defense that Green can, then I see no reason why he shouldn't already be here.
We shall never know if he's not brought over.

SAGirl
09-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Manure doesn't give a fuck about anyone's dream. Guy wanted to get another check, but just not before he let the FO squirm with their hands tied behind their backs while he was taking his vacation.
Probably him taking such a long ass time to say he'd be back is what I resent in a way. I haven't watch Hanga play a lot but he was mislead clearly. He came over for a full physical and waited around for 5 days be4 he couldn't wait anymore bc FA in Europe was underway as well and he had to make a choice for himself and his career.

It's selfish of Manu to have others wait around when you know the FO is basically waiting on you and your choices to make up their minds about others.

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-09-2017, 03:04 PM
It's selfish of Manu to have others wait around when you know the FO is basically waiting on you and your choices to make up their minds about others.

Can you explain how Manu signing with bird rights affected the possible signing of Hanga with the BAE? Even Paul was signed before Manu made his decision and Paul's the one taking the spot Hanga would eventually have had.

Mikeanaro
09-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Can you explain how Manu signing with bird rights affected the possible signing of Hanga with the BAE? Even Paul was signed before Manu made his decision and Paul's the one taking the spot Hanga would eventually have had.
She doesnt care, got an agenda to inflate Kyle Turderson.

Mikeanaro
09-09-2017, 03:21 PM
https://dc705.4shared.com/img/qxN6LMCuei/s24/15e684c3778/Fuck_Hanga?async=&rand=0.6548461883705724

SAGirl
09-09-2017, 03:25 PM
It affected priorities and someone being misled. Otherwise one has to assume RC was just an asshole

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-09-2017, 03:30 PM
It affected priorities and someone being misled. Otherwise one has to assume RC was just an asshole

I'll tell you what it affected - the Spurs always envisioned signing Hanga for the min, if ever. Then suddenly he gets a once in a lifetime $10mil contract from Barcelona when he's made probably less than $2 mil for his career so far. Spurs no longer care to bid against that. Doesn't matter at all whether RC's an asshole or not. They got Bertans for the min and Bertans has more talent in his missing finger than Hanga.

rastaspur
09-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Alot of assumptions in this thread. I try to avoid the assumption game and blind leaps to a conlusion.

I'm not going out on a limb and calling manu selfish. He's 40 years old. "One can reasonably assume he was actually torn between retiring and coming back." If so, it's hard to label that selfish.

He's earned the right to make his decision at his own speed.

SAGirl
09-09-2017, 03:36 PM
I'll tell you what it affected - the Spurs always envisioned signing Hanga for the min, if ever. Then suddenly he gets a once in a lifetime $10mil contract from Barcelona when he's made probably less than $2 mil for his career so far. Spurs no longer care to bid against that. Doesn't matter at all whether RC's an asshole or not. They got Bertans for the min and Bertans has more talent in his missing finger than Hanga.
I won't comment on the comparison to Davis. I like him and don't want to diss on anyone.

But I had already noted Spurs likely didn't want to pay Hanga what he was worth, several times here.

However, they led him to believe they wanted him and were willing to negotiate a contract that was fair to him, and also led his camp to believe him joining the team depended on Manu retiring. We already had that discussion.
More likely than not if Manu wasn't coming back Spurs priorities would have shifted.

rastaspur
09-09-2017, 03:41 PM

If memory serves it came out at the beginning of free agency that hanga would be signed if manu retired. If so, he was put on notice of the situation and cant get his feelings hurt.

Manu doesn't owe hanga shit. He shouldn't have to speed up a decision for some Hungarian guy who can't even shoot from the outside and is debatably a fringe nba talent.

Manu at 40 is still better than some options. He's better and quicker than kyle fucking anderson. That's for sure.

Mikeanaro
09-09-2017, 03:46 PM
If memory serves it came out at the beginning of free agency that hanga would be signed if manu retired. If so, he was put on notice of the situation and cant get his feelings hurt.

Manu doesn't owe hanga shit. He shouldn't have to speed up a decision for some Hungarian guy who can't even shoot from the outside and is debatably a fringe nba talent.
Exactly
Now everything is about feelings... dude is not NBA material if so other teams would be looking for him like they got Porzingis and other euro players like that old dude that is gonna play for the Clips.

SAGirl
09-09-2017, 03:51 PM

Manu at 40 is still better than some options. He's better and quicker than kyle fucking anderson. That's for sure.
You are entitled to your fandom. I respect that. We shall disagree on the impact of taking a long time to decide on his retirement and the impact on others. At any rate Hanga made the choice that was better for himself too and he waited as long as he possibly could to make it bc he wanted to come over.

ElNono
09-09-2017, 03:52 PM
zero mention of Manu in the OP, tbh... both the post and article...

haters gonna hate, tbh....

ElNono
09-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Funnily tho, if this guy is as good as some people claim, we should be able to trade his rights for a nice piece...

cd98
09-09-2017, 04:37 PM
zero mention of Manu in the OP, tbh... both the post and article...

haters gonna hate, tbh....

i don't think it was Manu's fault, at least money wise. In today's NBA you need to load up on wings, so getting Hanga (at least the Spurs front office thinks he's good enough) and Manu would have been preferred. If it was between Hanga and Gay, the Gay signing was much more important.

rastaspur
09-09-2017, 05:15 PM
You are entitled to your fandom. I respect that. We shall disagree on the impact of taking a long time to decide on his retirement and the impact on others. At any rate Hanga made the choice that was better for himself too and he waited as long as he possibly could to make it bc he wanted to come over.

It's not about fandom. It's about facts and reality. I love manu for a reason. He was a bad mofo who has won on every level.

And at 40 he is still a net positive.

I don't become a fan of scrubs. So if you are going to reach fandom status in my eyes you better be a legend like manu, tim, kawhi, etc.

Not an agenda. Manus got a two decade history of being a winner.

But I digress. I'll take the fandom tag of Manu and you stick with kyle anderson.

In a devils advocate analysis my "agenda" is more easily supportable tJan propping up kyle and hitching my wagon to a 3 year old horse who could be put to pasture well before his theoretical prime.

tholdren
09-09-2017, 05:16 PM
i don't think it was Manu's fault, at least money wise. In today's NBA you need to load up on wings, so getting Hanga (at least the Spurs front office thinks he's good enough) and Manu would have been preferred. If it was between Hanga and Gay, the Gay signing was much more important.

Yep. And really, if hanga was that great, hed be a spur. Hes not even better than fathead

SAGirl
09-09-2017, 05:46 PM
It's not about fandom. It's about facts and reality. I love manu for a reason. He was a bad mofo who has won on every level.

And at 40 he is still a net positive.

I don't become a fan of scrubs. So if you are going to reach fandom status in my eyes you better be a legend like manu, tim, kawhi, etc.

Not an agenda. Manus got a two decade history of being a winner.

But I digress. I'll take the fandom tag of Manu and you stick with kyle anderson.

In a devils advocate analysis my "agenda" is more easily supportable tJan propping up kyle and hitching my wagon to a 3 year old horse who could be put to pasture well before his theoretical prime.
Not going to comment much bc I consider comments such as this ^ fandom. You are going to justify your hero So it's not an objective opinion.
I actually find it quite ridiculous the Manutards defend the FO so fiercely bc the decision depended on their heros whim.

tholdren
09-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Not going to comment much bc I consider comments such as this ^ fandom. You are going to justify your hero So it's not an objective opinion.
I actually find it quite ridiculous the Manutards defend the FO so fiercely bc the decision depended on their heros whim.

Ill agree with that. Kind of takes away the treat everyone equally shit pop was selling

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-10-2017, 03:32 AM

That's the thing - it didn't. Like it really had nothing to do with Manu's decision. If Hanga hadn't got that mega offer he would likely have been on the team in place of Paul, not Manu.

DAF86
09-10-2017, 06:23 AM
People thinking Manu's decision had anything to do with Hanga. :lmao

Spurs just didn't like Hanga enough to offer him a contract. They prefered to sign a D-leaguer, that can at least shoot, for a lot less than they would have had to pay Hanga. One of the few good moves they made in the offseason, tbh.

Ice009
09-10-2017, 09:13 AM

I thought Brent retired because he couldn't play anymore. I thought he had physical issues that caused him to retire?

dbestpro
09-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Still time to move Green, for an athletic big and sign Hanga as he has an opt-out clause.

tholdren
09-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Still time to move Green, for an athletic big and sign Hanga as he has an opt-out clause.

Name one athletic big in the nba right now...

Chinook
09-10-2017, 12:09 PM
People thinking Manu's decision had anything to do with Hanga. :lmao

Spurs just didn't like Hanga enough to offer him a contract. They prefered to sign a D-leaguer, that can at least shoot, for a lot less than they would have had to pay Hanga. One of the few good moves they made in the offseason, tbh.

Trying really hard, I'll give you that.

DMC
09-10-2017, 01:51 PM

Gobert

SPURt
09-10-2017, 01:56 PM
DeAndre Jordan

DAF86
09-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Trying really hard, I'll give you that.

Are you denying what I'm saying? The issue was never Manu or Hanga. If the Spurs would have wanted to have both they could have easily done it. The Spurs just weren't that high on him, that's why they preferred to sign a D-leaguer instead.

I don't know why folks can't realize such an obvious fact.

DAF86
09-10-2017, 03:03 PM

Dedmon.

Mikeanaro
09-10-2017, 03:41 PM
So he is 40 and still a net positive, is that fandom?
Two decade history of being a winner, fandom?
I gonna show you what fandom is

https://dc697.4shared.com/img/mLk8GSdZca/s24/15e6d8417d8/Manu_Fathead?async&rand=0.3953472195056268

ceperez
09-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Probably him taking such a long ass time to say he'd be back is what I resent in a way. I haven't watch Hanga play a lot but he was mislead clearly. He came over for a full physical and waited around for 5 days be4 he couldn't wait anymore bc FA in Europe was underway as well and he had to make a choice for himself and his career.

Spurs may have botched this. Meaning that they had to consider the schedule of this European player.

The other reality though is that they have a ton of other guards. It is just ridiculous that the Spurs have too many of these players that are 6'5" and under!

ceperez
09-11-2017, 04:30 AM
Are you denying what I'm saying? The issue was never Manu or Hanga. If the Spurs would have wanted to have both they could have easily done it. The Spurs just weren't that high on him, that's why they preferred to sign a D-leaguer instead.

I don't know why folks can't realize such an obvious fact.

True, signed not only BP3 but also White. Anyway, the new team has some promise if Rudy Gay can step up.

John B
09-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Hanga bitching about it does not help his case from being a Spur in the future. Besides Spurs' considering him probably helped him get the $10 mil contract from Barcelona. He has an opt out option, so just keep improving your game.

phxspurfan
09-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Who tf is Adam Hanga. Who cares

tholdren
09-11-2017, 06:54 PM
DeAndre Jordan

Fail. Dude cant walk and chew gum at the same time

tholdren
09-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Dedmon.

Lol

DAF86
09-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Lol

The dude could jump out of the gym and he had the quickness to stay with guards on the perimeter. Stick your "Lol" right up your ass, tbh.

tholdren
09-11-2017, 10:44 PM
The dude could jump out of the gym and he had the quickness to stay with guards on the perimeter. Stick your "Lol" right up your ass, tbh.

Bwahahaha. This post is gold. Dude couldnt catch a pass off pnr

DAF86
09-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Bwahahaha. This post is gold. Dude couldnt catch a pass off pnr

So? Did you ask for bigs with good hands or athletic bigs?

SPURt
09-11-2017, 11:40 PM
He got me with his trolling too. Like a mother with a morbidly obese child, I regret feeding him.

ernest787
09-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Yeah I really don't believe Manu had anything to do with Hanga joining the team or not. That's an easy narrative to spin, but the truth is that if the Spurs wanted Hanga they could have found a spot for him. There are what, 15 spots on the roster now? Either you are good enough to occupy one of those or your a fringe player and they have to make a decision regarding the value of paying you or possibly paying someone else.

Seems clear the Spurs were interested in him but thought they were going to be able to bring him over on a much cheaper deal. That obviously wasn't the case and they decided that at this point it wasn't worth the investment.

The apology seems more of a way for the FO to smooth things over with future overseas talent. "hey that was our bad. there was a miscommunication between the two sides but there are no hard feelings"

TheGreatYacht
09-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Hanga is playing great right now. Something Manure hasn't done since 2005. Fuck PATFO

DAF86
09-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Hanga is playing great right now. Something Manure hasn't done since 2005. Fuck PATFO

Hanga isn't playing for shit right now since he got eliminated already, in a game where he scored only one point as the go to guy. :lol

TimDunkem
09-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Marcus Morris
Jarrett Allen
Semi Ojeleye
Porzingis
Embiid
Richaun Holmes
Dario Saric
Serge Ibaka
Jeff Green
Tristan Thompson
Andre Drummond
Ike Anigbogu
T.J. Leaf
Myles Turner
Thaddeus Young
John Henson
Thon Maker
Jabari Parker
D.J. Wilson
John Collins
Dewayne Dedmon
Mike Muscala
Dwight Howard
Bam Adebayo
James Johnson
Jordan Mickey
Hassan Whiteside
Bismack Biyombo
Aaron Gordon
Jonathan Isaac
Marcin Gortat
Markieff Morris
Brandon Ashley
Nerlens Noel
Dwight Powell
Josh McRoberts
Clint Capella
Nene
Deytona Davis
Brandan Wright
Anthony Davis
Cheick Diallo
Kenneth Faried
Trey Lyles
Tyler Lyndon
Mason Plumlee
Gorgui Dieng
Taj Gibson
Karl Anthony-Towns
Justin Patton
Nemanja Bjelica
Steven Adams
Jerami Grant
Patrick Patterson
Al-Farouq Aminu
Zach Collins
Ed Davis
Meyers Leonard
Caleb Swannigan
Noah Vonleh
Joel Bolomboy
Tony Bradley
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert
Ekpe Udoh
Jordan Bell
Damian Jones
Kevon Looney
JaVale McGee
Sam Dekker
DeAndre Jordan
Blake Griffin
Montrezl Harrell
Bryce Johnson
Thomas Bryant
Kyle Kuzma
Tyson Chandler
Marquese Chriss
Dragan Bender
Willie Cauley-Stein
Harry Giles
Skal Labissiere

Debate which ones suck, or who isn't really "athletic" all you want, but there isn't a shortage of athletes in the NBA right now (and this list doesn't even include small ball bigs). Even you know that claiming otherwise is fucking stupid...

tholdren
09-12-2017, 06:04 PM

If you dont have hand eye coordination you are not agile or athletic, but keep thinking 7footers that can dunk or block shots equal athletes

tholdren
09-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Marcus Morris
Jarrett Allen
Semi Ojeleye
Porzingis
Embiid
Richaun Holmes
Dario Saric
Serge Ibaka
Jeff Green
Tristan Thompson
Andre Drummond
Ike Anigbogu
T.J. Leaf
Myles Turner
Thaddeus Young
John Henson
Thon Maker
Jabari Parker
D.J. Wilson
John Collins
Dewayne Dedmon
Mike Muscala
Dwight Howard
Bam Adebayo
James Johnson
Jordan Mickey
Hassan Whiteside
Bismack Biyombo
Aaron Gordon
Jonathan Isaac
Marcin Gortat
Markieff Morris
Brandon Ashley
Nerlens Noel
Dwight Powell
Josh McRoberts
Clint Capella
Nene
Deytona Davis
Brandan Wright
Anthony Davis
Cheick Diallo
Kenneth Faried
Trey Lyles
Tyler Lyndon
Mason Plumlee
Gorgui Dieng
Taj Gibson
Karl Anthony-Towns
Justin Patton
Nemanja Bjelica
Steven Adams
Jerami Grant
Patrick Patterson
Al-Farouq Aminu
Zach Collins
Ed Davis
Meyers Leonard
Caleb Swannigan
Noah Vonleh
Joel Bolomboy
Tony Bradley
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert
Ekpe Udoh
Jordan Bell
Damian Jones
Kevon Looney
JaVale McGee
Sam Dekker
DeAndre Jordan
Blake Griffin
Montrezl Harrell
Bryce Johnson
Thomas Bryant
Kyle Kuzma
Tyson Chandler
Marquese Chriss
Dragan Bender
Willie Cauley-Stein
Harry Giles
Skal Labissiere

Debate which ones suck, or who isn't really "athletic" all you want, but there isn't a shortage of athletes in the NBA right now (and this list doesn't even include small ball bigs). Even you know that claiming otherwise is fucking stupid...

Sad you think that list equals athleticism. End thread. And glad you put that out though

TimDunkem
09-12-2017, 07:04 PM
I seriously can't tell if tholdren is a troll or just fucking stupid at this point. Can anyone really be this dumb? :lol

Seventyniner
09-12-2017, 08:06 PM
The apology seems more of a way for the FO to smooth things over with future overseas talent. "hey that was our bad. there was a miscommunication between the two sides but there are no hard feelings"

Agreed. This is why good FOs don't completely dick players over when they technically could. The Spurs are known for taking care of "their" players (e.g. paying for Javtokas's surgery) even if they never make the main squad.

tholdren
09-14-2017, 05:39 AM
I seriously can't tell if tholdren is a troll or just fucking stupid at this point. Can anyone really be this dumb? :lol

No one will respond because they are looking at your list of athletic bigs... wow

Joseph Kony
09-14-2017, 08:58 AM
Marcus Morris
Jarrett Allen
Semi Ojeleye
Porzingis
Embiid
Richaun Holmes
Dario Saric
Serge Ibaka
Jeff Green
Tristan Thompson
Andre Drummond
Ike Anigbogu
T.J. Leaf
Myles Turner
Thaddeus Young
John Henson
Thon Maker
Jabari Parker
D.J. Wilson
John Collins
Dewayne Dedmon
Mike Muscala
Dwight Howard
Bam Adebayo
James Johnson
Jordan Mickey
Hassan Whiteside
Bismack Biyombo
Aaron Gordon
Jonathan Isaac
Marcin Gortat
Markieff Morris
Brandon Ashley
Nerlens Noel
Dwight Powell
Josh McRoberts
Clint Capella
Nene
Deytona Davis
Brandan Wright
Anthony Davis
Cheick Diallo
Kenneth Faried
Trey Lyles
Tyler Lyndon
Mason Plumlee
Gorgui Dieng
Taj Gibson
Karl Anthony-Towns
Justin Patton
Nemanja Bjelica
Steven Adams
Jerami Grant
Patrick Patterson
Al-Farouq Aminu
Zach Collins
Ed Davis
Meyers Leonard
Caleb Swannigan
Noah Vonleh
Joel Bolomboy
Tony Bradley
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert
Ekpe Udoh
Jordan Bell
Damian Jones
Kevon Looney
JaVale McGee
Sam Dekker
DeAndre Jordan
Blake Griffin
Montrezl Harrell
Bryce Johnson
Thomas Bryant
Kyle Kuzma
Tyson Chandler
Marquese Chriss
Dragan Bender
Willie Cauley-Stein
Harry Giles
Skal Labissiere

There are numerous small bigs on that list :lol

Joseph Kony
09-14-2017, 08:59 AM
when did Jeff Green become an athletic big man? could swore he was a garbage tweener tbh :lmao

TimDunkem
09-14-2017, 01:08 PM
There are numerous small bigs on that list :lol
There are about three...Calm down. :lol And I was obviously referring to players who play the 3 but easily can slide over to the 4 like Rudy Gay, for example.

when did Jeff Green become an athletic big man? could swore he was a garbage tweener tbh :lmao
More athletic than any big on the Spurs by a mile, tbh.

TimDunkem
09-14-2017, 01:09 PM
No one will respond because they are looking at your list of athletic bigs... wow
Tell me how Anthony Davis isn't an athletic big.

cd021
08-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Did some reading up Hanga and his deal. There is a $1.7 million dollar NBA buyout. Spurs could pay the maximum $700,000 allowed by the league to buyout his deal though, the rest would come out of this season's salary.

The B.A.E is the only exception they have left. In theory, they could sign him to the full B.A.E (2 years, $6.93 million) $3.38 minus $1 million would mean his take-home salary is 2.38 million but the entire amount counts to the salary cap, still that wouldn't take the Spurs into the luxury tax.

He wouldn't start but he would still have a chance to get minutes at the 3, seeing that he fits a need.

BackHome
08-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Even in the offseason, Manure holds this team back. Not surprised tbh...

TheGreatShit with a new Picture but the same old SHIT.

TheGreatYacht
08-12-2018, 11:41 AM
TheGreatShit with a new Picture but the same old SHIT.
Why are you quoting a post from 2017? You weird fuck

Coach X
08-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Hanga doesn’t have the size for NBA 3, SF. No way. He’s an athletic guard, not good enough for the NBA. Forget about him.

BackHome
08-12-2018, 06:55 PM
So Coach who do you want us to get at SF?

ace3g
08-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Maybe we can trade Hanga for Darrun

https://twitter.com/Eurohoopsnet/status/1028799731609362435

SpursDynasty85
08-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Maybe we can trade Hanga for Darrun

https://twitter.com/Eurohoopsnet/status/1028799731609362435

He definitely looked like an NBA player. Probably will make more money there though and can come back later.

Truth4sale$
08-13-2018, 08:21 AM
THis is a shame, Hillard I think was better than Forbes. He deserved a spot as opposed to Forbes, who is one dimensional. Hillard can play both ends of the court.

sasaint
08-13-2018, 08:30 AM
He definitely looked like an NBA player. Probably will make more money there though and can come back later.

Agreed. I am a little surprised an NBA team didn't sign him. But this will probably serve him well in the long run - playing a lot of minutes on a good euro team instead of riding the pines in the NBA.