PDA

View Full Version : White Muslim man Calls prayer in Alhambra Spain...

apalisoc_9
09-10-2017, 12:46 AM
Thread

huge contraversy right now.

A man visited Granada and Call Muslim prayer because he felt that the palace deserved it.

Spain was under islamic rule for 800 years for the unaware ofcourse.

Also, south spain is experienxing a problem of people reverting to islam claiming it is their ancestry.

Would you cpnsider this a threat Spurtacular...

Ive been to south spain and its a weird place. the buildings make you feel like you are in the middle east :lmao

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Not sure what the OP is babbling about. He should stop pretending he's a fob and put forth well-constructed, salient points.

Silver&Black
09-10-2017, 01:26 AM
OP you should just call it a night and get some rest. Even though tomorrow is Sunday you still have to go to work.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-10-2017, 05:21 AM
thread title is misleading... they're not white per se, but berbers, north african arabs, etc... mediterraneans with olive skin and darker features that have been muslim for a millennium and a half.

BD24
09-10-2017, 12:18 PM
OP you should just call it a night and get some rest. Even though tomorrow is Sunday you still have to go to work.
:lol

Mark Celibate
09-10-2017, 12:25 PM

I can't keep up with the OP's ramblings but I remember he said he "reverted" (rofl) to Islam. I question that he's that serious about it though since there's no way a truly, devout Muslim would be ok with working regularly on Sundays with the exception of it being a very lucrative profession. I don't get the sense that OP is that exception

09-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Inshallah my man

hater
09-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Ill be there ina few weeks

Hopefuly dese nigas behave
While im there

koriwhat
09-12-2017, 08:58 AM
I can't keep up with the OP's ramblings but I remember he said he "reverted" (rofl) to Islam. I question that he's that serious about it though since there's no way a truly, devout Muslim would be ok with working regularly on Sundays with the exception of it being a very lucrative profession. I don't get the sense that OP is that exception

Fuck that religion of death full of ignorant archaic dimwitted dipshits.

Blake
09-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Fuck that religion of death full of ignorant archaic dimwitted dipshits.

Sounds like Christianity too

koriwhat
09-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Sounds like Christianity too

Not disputing that...