PDA

View Full Version : I owe Jags fans on this board a partial apology, but...

UNT Eagles 2016
09-11-2017, 06:47 PM
... a big ol' can of whoop ass for H:lolust:loln fans. They might actually be worse than the Colts without Luck, and that's saying something.

Indy is basically 2011 all over again without Luck...

Houston is 2013 again. I don't know what's worse.

Titans and Jags for the division, clearly, but they still have Bortles which is a huge problem. Fournette is a beast. Jags won't win the division, actually. But they can win 6 games this year which is a dramatic improvement. Titans aren't great but they do have a budding top-half QB in Mariota, a line and a running game. Didn't look very good at home against a mediocre defense yesterday which was concerning, but it's one game.

Titans will win between 7 and 9 games
Jags will win between 6 and 8 games
Colts will win between 3 and 5 games if Luck misses most of the season
Texans will win between 2 and 4 games

Blake
09-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Why is it so hard for the Texans to bring in a decent QB

The Gemini Method
09-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Why is it so hard for the Texans to bring in a decent QB I think you can say that for the majority of the teams. But Tom Savage was horrid on Sunday. Not sure how Watson will pan out, but is this a make or break year for Bill O'Brien?

Blake
09-12-2017, 12:40 PM
I think you can say that for the majority of the teams. But Tom Savage was horrid on Sunday. Not sure how Watson will pan out, but is this a make or break year for Bill O'Brien?

No, it seems like it takes the vast majority of teams just a year or two to find a decent starter.

Houston and Cleveland are the only two that can't find one decade after decade.

Blake
09-12-2017, 12:41 PM
I think you can say that for the majority of the teams. But Tom Savage was horrid on Sunday. Not sure how Watson will pan out, but is this a make or break year for Bill O'Brien?

I think the hurricane might have helped give OBrien a pass for this year

UNT Eagles 2016
09-12-2017, 10:06 PM
I think the hurricane might have helped give OBrien a pass for this year

Tell that to Jim Haslett. :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
09-12-2017, 10:07 PM
also, @Blake ... wtf at supporting KC this weekend over your Eagles? Is this a jinx thingy?