gT9b9iDRdjI

:lol

Xevious
09-13-2017, 01:36 PM
The fuck was that about? And why does every asshole pull over and join in? :lol

apalisoc_9
09-13-2017, 01:39 PM
White people are like animals , I swear :lmao

Those bikers barely look like they're over the age of 16...And these hillbillies are bringging guns? :lmao

Axl Rose
09-13-2017, 02:05 PM

Those bikers barely look like they're over the age of 16...And these hillbillies are bringging guns? :lmao
The worst examples of our people kick a guy's ass then render him aid. The worst examples of your people chop off heads and have been in a hundreds of years nonstop genicidal religious war. I'll take our L and you take yours.

Axl Rose
09-13-2017, 02:08 PM
Don't surround and harass a man with his wife and kids and then act surprised when he lashes out like a cornered animal.

RD2191
09-13-2017, 03:08 PM
DMC is the real deal. Those fukin bikers are pussies though. You can't just watch your boy get beat the fuck down and not do anything about it. Idgaf if it's dirty or not I would've been all over that dude.

Cry Havoc
09-13-2017, 03:20 PM

They say in the video they're 19-20.

DMC is the real deal. Those fukin bikers are pussies though. You can't just watch your boy get beat the fuck down and not do anything about it. Idgaf if it's dirty or not I would've been all over that dude.

Perhaps you didn't notice the giant shotgun being wielded by a psychotic asshat who was clearly looking for the tiniest excuse to get a murder chub on.

Cry Havoc
09-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Don't surround and harass a man with his wife and kids and then act surprised when he lashes out like a cornered animal.

His friends had multiple weapons. Don't act like he was doing that suit out of self-defense. He kicked the guy while he was out and then calmly talked to the other people. He is probably going to get tried for aggravated assault and felonious battery.

:cry but mah family... A 5000 pound truck and a shotgun isn't enough protection against a bunch of young guys on tiny motorbikes. :cry

If dude actually feared for his safety, he wouldn't have stopped the truck and then gotten out. Why the fuck would you leave your vehicle if you were worried about your family?

RD2191
09-13-2017, 03:26 PM
His friends had multiple weapons. Don't act like he was doing that suit out of self-defense. He kicked the guy while he was out and then calmly talked to the other people. He is probably going to get tried for aggravated assault and felonious battery.

:cry but mah family... A 5000 pound truck and a shotgun isn't enough protection against a bunch of young guys on tiny motorbikes. :cry

If dude actually feared for his safety, he wouldn't have stopped the truck and then gotten out. Why the fuck would you leave your vehicle if you were worried about your family?

Yeah, those hillbillies have a bunch of charges coming their way.

Brazil
09-13-2017, 03:26 PM

hard to disagree with you on dat one even tho american white people red neck are a bit different than most civilized white people tbh

Cry Havoc
09-13-2017, 03:33 PM
Yeah, those hillbillies have a bunch of charges coming their way.

It'd be hilarious to watch E Honda in that video step to someone who could leg kick and then realize that his 300 pound stomach just destroyed his chances of ever walking again. His knee would SHATTER if it got kicked hard.

RD2191
09-13-2017, 03:59 PM
It'd be hilarious to watch E Honda in that video step to someone who could leg kick and then realize that his 300 pound stomach just destroyed his chances of ever walking again. His knee would SHATTER if it got kicked hard.

:lmao I'm sure he regretted lifting up his shirt once he realized he wasn't in his 20s anymore. :lol

Axl Rose
09-13-2017, 05:50 PM

Because people always think straight when they're surrounded and followed while their family is in the car. I know you're a cuckfaced numale and all and this would have been your reaction but for some people with healthy T levels fight or flight response is real.

Im not saying a crime wasn't committed, is not saying the guy couldn't have handled it a better way. What I'm saying is that if you value your health and safety don't fuck with a mans family. They all deserve to get charged and I don't feel bad for the biker asshole. Why are we supposed to white knight and rush to this little shits defense? He was a willing participant in the hostilities and thus learned a valuable lesson imo

DMC
09-13-2017, 06:15 PM
lol welcome to flyover country, faggots

Will Hunting
09-13-2017, 06:22 PM
It seems pretty clear the guy in the truck was being followed so he called his friends and told them to meet him at a spot so he wasn't outnumbered. He's probably getting riminal charges for going way over the top in kicking the biker's ass but there shouldn't be an ounce of sympathy for the biker. He surrounded a guy's vehicle and instigated what he thought would be a 5 on 1 fight, then got destroyed because he had to fight straight up.

dabom
09-13-2017, 06:34 PM
Looked like the bikers were chasing the hillbillies. They thought they "had numbers". Then they "didn't". :lol

We don't know what started it, but you can't just chase people on bikes and harass people. They then tried to pull the "he's a teenager" card. :lmao

I'm not even a hillbillie fan.

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2017, 07:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYAEtO-Ohk

RD2191
09-13-2017, 07:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYAEtO-Ohk

This is the first thing that came to my mind. :lol

pgardn
09-13-2017, 08:06 PM
So many questions.

Why did that one guy show his belly?
Getting all excited... he could have hurt himself.

pgardn
09-13-2017, 08:09 PM
The worst examples of our people kick a guy's ass then render him aid. The worst examples of your people chop off heads and have been in a hundreds of years nonstop genicidal religious war. I'll take our L and you take yours.

You are claiming to be on a side in that?

So your side is balloon people.

Axl Rose
09-13-2017, 08:12 PM
You are claiming to be on a side in that?

So your side is balloon people.
I thought I asked you to stop horsing around?

pgardn
09-13-2017, 08:14 PM

White on white violence?

Obese vs. going to be obese?

Whats the theme here APo?

pgardn
09-13-2017, 08:16 PM
I thought I asked you to stop horsing around?

You did?

Did you ask with ferocity or politely?

Axl Rose
09-13-2017, 08:29 PM
You did?

Did you ask with ferocity or politely?
Simon says stop responding to me.

pgardn
09-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Simon says stop responding to me.

Well tell Simon I am responding to Axl.

SnakeBoy
09-14-2017, 12:52 AM

His friends just let it be a one on one fight. The motorcycle dude thought he was the shit until his friends couldn't back him up. Then he got knocked the fuck out while wearing a helmet :lol.

pgardn
09-14-2017, 07:04 AM
His friends just let it be a one on one fight. The motorcycle dude thought he was the shit until his friends couldn't back him up. Then he got knocked the fuck out while wearing a helmet :lol.

It did look like he was telling him to pull over driving to the side of him and signaling or whatever.

But kicking a guy after you have basically put your fat all over him... tsk tsk...
Neither party should have been confident with their fighting skills. And neither really were. Numbers and guns...

The lady squawking about, no one really listening to her, was an interesting side show. All in all, pretty pitiful. I'm sure the kid(s) in the truck enjoyed it. Maybe they get to grow up with that fracas being a commonplace occurrence.

But I digress, why is the belly displaying some sort of mating behavior?

benefactor
09-15-2017, 06:31 AM
It seems pretty clear the guy in the truck was being followed so he called his friends and told them to meet him at a spot so he wasn't outnumbered. He's probably getting riminal charges for going way over the top in kicking the biker's ass but there shouldn't be an ounce of sympathy for the biker. He surrounded a guy's vehicle and instigated what he thought would be a 5 on 1 fight, then got destroyed because he had to fight straight up.
:tu

RD2191
09-15-2017, 10:05 AM
:tu

Serious, is the real deal your uncle?

benefactor
09-15-2017, 12:03 PM
Serious, is the real deal your uncle?
Nah...but I have a dead uncle that resembles him tbh

Mitch
09-15-2017, 07:42 PM

Looks like he's just using it to keep the fight 1v1, tbh. The squid kids wanted to gang up on him :lol

Chucho
09-15-2017, 08:12 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) is the real deal. Those fukin bikers are pussies though. You can't just watch your boy get beat the fuck down and not do anything about it. Idgaf if it's dirty or not I would've been all over that dude.

I doubt it. You'd either:

1. Be screaming on the sideline for them to put the gun away and "see what happens".

2. "Be all over them" with your camera phone and threatening to call the cops.

3. Most likely, stand there and watch your fuck boi friend get rocked.

RD2191
09-15-2017, 08:34 PM

1. Be screaming on the sideline for them to put the gun away and "see what happens".

Yeah no. Try harder though. :lol

Chucho
09-15-2017, 08:47 PM
Yeah no. Try harder though. :lol

No need. I'm not the pussy tryna be a tough guy on a message board.

RD2191
09-15-2017, 10:22 PM
No need. I'm not the pussy tryna be a tough guy on a message board.

Isn't that what you're doing right now? :lol

Chucho
09-15-2017, 10:58 PM
Isn't that what you're doing right now? :lol

Nope. I'm someone telling the pussy he's a fraudulent pussy. That's all. You're also stupid, your comprehension sucks.

koriwhat
09-16-2017, 04:09 PM

exactly! btw, apalisoc_9 is a little ****.

koriwhat
09-16-2017, 04:09 PM

lol most likely