Canyonero
09-16-2017, 11:34 AM
More clutch than BBC combined imho.

lefty
09-16-2017, 11:58 AM
YOU HAD ONE JOB GETAFE

Canyonero
09-16-2017, 12:09 PM
RM has never won the league when Barca beat Getafe in their stadium.

Amuseddaysleeper
09-16-2017, 02:42 PM
YOU HAD ONE JOB GETAFE

I'm surprised Kroos is out tomorrow but the match between you guys and Real Sociedad should be a great one :tu

DAF86
09-16-2017, 04:05 PM
I love the Paulinho signing. Barca was desperately needing a player of his characteristics.

DAF86
09-16-2017, 04:06 PM
And after all ths talk about Barca declining, they just tied their best Liga start in history. Such is football. :lol

lefty
09-16-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm surprised Kroos is out tomorrow but the match between you guys and Real Sociedad should be a great one :tu

Kroos too?

:lmao

:cry

Canyonero
09-16-2017, 04:24 PM
:lol so Atletico set up some kind of "walk of fame" in their new stadium which is basically every player who played 100+ games in that club. This is what happened when you don't give a shit about your history

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3Xw7-UMAAmluI.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3MLd_WkAMJZYd.jpg:large

09-16-2017, 05:30 PM
Missi being dragged to victory kickin and screamin by Brazilians as per par :lol

lefty
09-17-2017, 07:33 AM
Dembele out 3-4 months

Jodelo
09-17-2017, 09:05 AM
Would be surprised if Madrid wins later on. Sociedad on a roll, missing many key players.

Canyonero
09-17-2017, 10:02 AM
Dembele out 3-4 months

:lol Barca

Still a better signing than Kaká tho.

lefty
09-17-2017, 10:35 AM
:lol Barca

Still a better signing than Kaká tho.

Damn I forgot about Kaka

dfens
09-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Dembele out 3-4 months

damn :wow very unlucky tbh.

DAF86
09-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Dembele out 3-4 months

Pressure and stress, imho.

lefty
09-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Pressure and stress, imho.
Yup high expectations in Barcelona tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
09-17-2017, 03:12 PM
Kroos too?

:cry

Didn't even need him, Sociedad got spanked

lefty
09-17-2017, 03:37 PM
Didn't even need him, Sociedad got spanked

Yup, happy about that tbh

TheGreatYacht
09-17-2017, 04:25 PM
Bale. Only forward besides Ronaldo, Isco, and Asensio worth a shit

Canyonero
09-17-2017, 04:47 PM
Bale. Only forward besides Ronaldo, Isco, and Asensio worth a shit

Not forwards tbh

TheGreatYacht
09-17-2017, 04:58 PM
Not forwards tbh
Let me have my Benshitma diss in peace

Amuseddaysleeper
09-18-2017, 11:35 AM
:lol

Canyonero
09-19-2017, 03:40 PM
Paulinho :wow

Amuseddaysleeper
09-19-2017, 04:53 PM
He has been amazing thisatch. It's only Eibar but Paulinho has been wonderful.

lefty
09-19-2017, 07:12 PM
Told my Barca fan coworker Paulinho would be a good surprise but he refused to believe it.
I should have bet money tbh

TDMVPDPOY
09-20-2017, 06:57 AM
so midget just scored 4goals against some scrub team

expect Ronaldo to respond, If u see Ronaldo scoring a goal and running to retrieve the ball in the goal area...then u know t hat clown is looking at trying to match midget goal tally

Amuseddaysleeper
09-20-2017, 09:20 AM
so midget just scored 4goals against some scrub team

expect Ronaldo to respond, If u see Ronaldo scoring a goal and running to retrieve the ball in the goal area...then u know t hat clown is looking at trying to match midget goal tally

Ronaldo :lol

lefty
09-20-2017, 04:53 PM
We suck without Benzema tbh

Jodelo
09-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Can't score against Adan of all people :lol

TheGreatYacht
09-20-2017, 04:55 PM
The league is a wrap. Leave it to that penis tip head to take out Isco & Modric to bring in Mayoral and Luca Vazquez

Canyonero
09-20-2017, 04:55 PM
Sons I thought Penalgod's suspension was over.

lefty
09-20-2017, 04:56 PM

Amuseddaysleeper
09-20-2017, 04:58 PM
Yes!!!

Ronaldo was atrocious. What a game

Jodelo
09-20-2017, 05:01 PM
Yes!!!

Ronaldo was atrocious. What a game

The Morata transfer was a disaster. No backup there now. Carvajal and Marcelo were horrible, Isco was not visible and Bale needs to go, fuck him!

And Adan having his game of his life.

TheGreatYacht
09-20-2017, 05:05 PM
The Morata transfer was a disaster. No backup there now. Carvajal and Marcelo were horrible, Isco was not visible and Bale needs to go, fuck him!

Knobs on twitter said Morata wasn't going to be missed.

TGY knew. TGY knew.

lefty
09-20-2017, 05:10 PM
By boy Boudebouz with dat roulette on Casemiro though :D

Canyonero
09-20-2017, 05:24 PM
DAF86 ElNono we did it :cry

Amuseddaysleeper
09-20-2017, 05:51 PM

At least it's early and if we are being honest I think Madrid have been far more unlucky and are obviously better than their record suggests. Barca was VERY close to dropping points to Getafe, tons of time left in the season.

Amuseddaysleeper
09-20-2017, 05:52 PM
The league is a wrap. Leave it to that penis tip head to take out Isco & Modric to bring in Mayoral and Luca Vazquez

I'd rather win UCL than La Liga tbh

ElNono
09-20-2017, 08:15 PM

GOAT tbh

DAF86
09-20-2017, 09:55 PM

GOAT team, tbh. :hat

dfens
09-21-2017, 05:19 AM
early season drama with new many new talents getting more play time :sleep
also saw the game live on tv screen at the airport .. the betis GK was :wow:wow:wow:wow ... could've ended 5-2 for real and nobody would've said anything tbh.

lefty
09-22-2017, 10:10 AM
So Diego Costa is returning to Atlético.

Jodelo
09-23-2017, 10:50 AM
Madrid looks bad right now... and too many injuries.

Amuseddaysleeper
09-23-2017, 11:44 AM
Ronaldo :lmao :lmao FFS

https://streamable.com/gj5ry

lefty
09-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Ceballos = goat

TDMVPDPOY
09-24-2017, 07:11 AM
ASCENIO is nothing more then a ball hog going for his own personal glory after good start to the season

isco same shit as above, doing a lot of shit trying to get more minutes...he go back to the bench once modric is back and fully healthy...

when was the last time benshita kick a hat trick? sellin morata to keep this pos who wants to remain at rm

NASpurs
09-24-2017, 09:31 PM
Valencia :wow

But seriously, who'll finish in a better position in their respective* leagues, Valencia or Arsenal?

Canyonero
10-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Footballitics today

lefty
10-01-2017, 09:14 AM

https://twitter.com/AndyMitten/status/914483291738255361

lefty
10-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Poor Busquets he rarely scores and he does it in an empty stadium lol

Canyonero
10-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Poor Busquets he rarely scores and he does it in an empty stadium lol

Still a better scorer than Penald0?

lefty
10-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Still a better scorer than Penald0?

Time will tell.

TheGreatYacht
10-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Hey sons what the hell is a Catalonia? Are they those Spanish farmers that don't speak Spanish? What's going on? I heard Bartha could be moving to the Premier League

lefty
10-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Hey sons what the hell is a Catalonia? Are they those Spanish farmers that don't speak Spanish? What's going on? I heard Bartha could be moving to the Premier League
Fact : Catalan politicians are corrupt and under investigation and want a blank slate in a new country.

lefty
10-04-2017, 07:38 AM
"The Catalan people had possession, more than 70% of the vote. The vote should be allowed to go through, due to the high possession. "

- Xavi Hernandez

TheGreatYacht
10-04-2017, 10:28 AM
Fact : Catalan politicians are corrupt and under investigation and want a blank slate in a new country.
Damn so it's like Fat Texas wanting independence because of Ted Cruz? I get it

DAF86
10-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Why do you guys care so much about what Catalans want to do, tbh? In which way does it affect you?

In fact I don't know why the Spaniard people (people not politicians) get so butthurt about Catalans wanting the independence. If I was Spaniard I would be like: "So you don't feel Spaniard? Fine, go have your shitty own country. The fuck I care?"

At least, out of self respect they should have that attitude. If they don't feel Spanish why force them to be one of you?

Amuseddaysleeper
10-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Spain would be destroyed without Barcelona which economically does well enough to support the poorer/shitty regions of the country.

I'd love to see Barca in the EPL, Messi would have a field day. If they end up in Ligue 1, he'd break 100+ goals every year.

resistanze
10-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Why do you guys care so much about what Catalans want to do, tbh? In which way does it affect you?

In fact I don't know why the Spaniard people (people not politicians) get so butthurt about Catalans wanting the independence. If I was Spaniard I would be like: "So you don't feel Spaniard? Fine, go have your shitty own country. The fuck I care?"

At least, out of self respect they should have that attitude. If they don't feel Spanish why force them to be one of you?

There are hundreds of separatist movements in probably most countries on earth tbh. You'll never see that kind of attitude. Russians with Chechnya (and Ukraine, former USSR etc), Canada with Quebec, USA with the Confederacy, UK with Ireland, UK with Scotland...etc

lefty
10-04-2017, 05:26 PM
I don't give a fuck about Spain tbh, they cab start a civil war for all I care

DAF86
10-04-2017, 10:00 PM
There are hundreds of separatist movements in probably most countries on earth tbh. You'll never see that kind of attitude. Russians with Chechnya (and Ukraine, former USSR etc), Canada with Quebec, USA with the Confederacy, UK with Ireland, UK with Scotland...etc

Which kind of attitude? The one I said, or the one the Spaniards adopted?

resistanze
10-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Which kind of attitude? The one I said, or the one the Spaniards adopted?

The one you said, I've never seen the majority say 'fuck you' to a group trying for sovereignty, tbh. Whether its an attempt at unity, a sense of ownership, land issues, whatever. Might be the belief if one group gets Independence, what's to stoop others from trying.

DAF86
10-04-2017, 11:59 PM
The one you said, I've never seen the majority say 'fuck you' to a group trying for sovereignty, tbh. Whether its an attempt at unity, a sense of ownership, land issues, whatever. Might be the belief if one group gets Independence, what's to stoop others from trying.

Yeah well, I can't say because I've never experienced it. But I think that if an Argentinian province asked for independence I would be like "if they want to leave, let them leave". I know there would be political and economic issues but that would get solved over time, the feelings of those people wouldn't.

And that's my problem with all this situation, if the people want independence why force them to stay under your name? That's some kind of slavery or something, tbh.

apalisoc_9
10-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Yeah well, I can't say because I've never experienced it. But I think that if an Argentinian province asked for independence I would be like "if they want to leave, let them leave". I know there would be political and economic issues but that would get solved over time, the feelings of those people wouldn't.

And that's my problem with all this situation, if the people want independence why force them to stay under your name? That's some kind of slavery or something, tbh.

You don't get it do you?

If Quebec gets indepence, what's stopping Ontario from getting independence?

You're losing billions of tax dollars losing that significant amount of population...

lefty
10-05-2017, 07:40 AM
QC is not that separatist, except in Quebec City maybe

Most French Montrealers are federalist tbh

dfens
10-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Spain would be destroyed without Barcelona which economically does well enough to support the poorer/shitty regions of the country.
I'd love to see Barca in the EPL, Messi would have a field day. If they end up in Ligue 1, he'd break 100+ goals every year.
Assuming this will happen (which it won't 100%), losing Catalonia would be a large blow to Spain economically but a total disaster for Catalonia. Catalonia won't even be acknowledged by anybody close to anybody being relevant, there will be no EU, no bilateral relations, no trade agreements, no shit at all ... if they'd do it, the catalonians will absolutely fuck themselves in the ass long/short term. Any economist or investor will break this down easily. The most logical outcome would be a re-unification in under ~25 years, when the next generation is tired of paying for their parents' mistakes.

son I agree with your point, but Russia with Ukraine/Chechnya is very different from Spain and Catalonia. Also most separatist movements are incredibly small numerically/economically compared to what they might appear in the media (fake news tbh :lol), as it makes no economic sense to separate from a large modern country.

I don't give a fuck about Spain tbh, they cab start a civil war for all I care
Catalonia would be starting the process tbh.

You don't get it do you?
You're losing billions of tax dollars losing that significant amount of population...
nobody is declaring any independence son.

TLDR
1. this is just about local politicians pressuring the central government to hide their own mistakes and corruption, lol at anybody thinking separatism from a top 25 economy can work as intended:lmao
2. if there were a real danger for Spain they'd bully the fuck out of Catalonia, by prosecuting/blackmailing/etc the financial backers of the movement and brainwashing the population.
3. this stunt won't go well with all the other Spaniards living in less autonomous regions, especially with the tough times in Spain.
4. the economical value of a region strictly depends on the market it activates, separate it from the market and you'll see it bleed prosperity in a hurry:cry:cry

lefty
10-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Exactly, corrupt Catalonian officials are under investigation and a new government would mean a clean slate.

And a tax-free paradise for Barca players tbh

Canyonero
10-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Exactly, corrupt Catalonian officials are under investigation and a new government would mean a clean slate.

And a tax-free paradise for Barca players tbh

So are Rajoy and the other PP Madrid luvas tbh.

dfens
10-05-2017, 02:46 PM
So are Rajoy and the other PP Madrid luvas tbh.

son are argentine society and politcs less corrupt then the spanish ones tbh? just curios.

DAF86
10-05-2017, 03:36 PM
You don't get it do you?

I do get it, I just don't care. Let politicians care about that.

DAF86
10-05-2017, 03:36 PM
son are argentine society and politcs less corrupt then the spanish ones tbh? just curios.

lol no :lol

dfens
10-05-2017, 04:04 PM
lol no :lol

Damn:wow, I thought my cousins were making fun of me tbh :wow... last time I was in Madrid corruption was really bad imo tbh, and everybody was trying to swindle you (cab, hotel, conference room, business would-be partners, girls in bars, gypsies on the street).

Canyonero
10-05-2017, 05:20 PM

Nah, I think we surpassed daddy Spain.

I'm just talking about politics.

apalisoc_9
10-05-2017, 05:24 PM
I do get it, I just don't care. Let politicians care about that.

you dont care that your country will be losing significant amount of population and revenue..Nigga, your kids will benefit from bigger country.

population is also one of the biggest way to build an intimidating country..

dfens
10-06-2017, 03:57 AM
you dont care that your country will be losing significant amount of population and revenue..Nigga, your kids will benefit from bigger country.

population is also one of the biggest way to build an intimidating country..

spoken like a true third worlder tbh :lol

Canyonero
10-06-2017, 07:39 AM

Bangladesh and Pakistan are super intimidating tbh

Canyonero
10-06-2017, 08:17 AM
IniesGOAT renewing with Barca for life :wow

apalisoc_9
10-06-2017, 12:42 PM

did I say it is the only factor? You got reading comprehension problems brah

Brazil
10-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Assuming this will happen (which it won't 100%), losing Catalonia would be a large blow to Spain economically but a total disaster for Catalonia. Catalonia won't even be acknowledged by anybody close to anybody being relevant, there will be no EU, no bilateral relations, no trade agreements, no shit at all ... if they'd do it, the catalonians will absolutely fuck themselves in the ass long/short term. Any economist or investor will break this down easily. The most logical outcome would be a re-unification in under ~25 years, when the next generation is tired of paying for their parents' mistakes.

son I agree with your point, but Russia with Ukraine/Chechnya is very different from Spain and Catalonia. Also most separatist movements are incredibly small numerically/economically compared to what they might appear in the media (fake news tbh :lol), as it makes no economic sense to separate from a large modern country.

Catalonia would be starting the process tbh.

nobody is declaring any independence son.

TLDR
1. this is just about local politicians pressuring the central government to hide their own mistakes and corruption, lol at anybody thinking separatism from a top 25 economy can work as intended:lmao
2. if there were a real danger for Spain they'd bully the fuck out of Catalonia, by prosecuting/blackmailing/etc the financial backers of the movement and brainwashing the population.
3. this stunt won't go well with all the other Spaniards living in less autonomous regions, especially with the tough times in Spain.
4. the economical value of a region strictly depends on the market it activates, separate it from the market and you'll see it bleed prosperity in a hurry:cry:cry

:lol dfens TLDR are usually longer than the post he was supposed to sum up

velik_m
10-06-2017, 02:06 PM
NATO bombed Serbia for not allowing independence of Kosovo.

dfens
10-06-2017, 03:41 PM
:lol dfens TLDR are usually longer than the post he was supposed to sum up
my old rentner man told me that we're heading for another 70s where we had the political scene polarized by militant left/tolerants and the demagogues are rubbing their hands .. tbh my old nigga has seen 70s italy/spain/germany so he knows what's up, it's ok to protest as long as there is a reachable possible goal, protesting just for the sake of it never leads to good things unfortunately. and lmao protesting for independence in 21st century western europe just to enable some faggot spanish trump to win the next elections and go Franco on catalonia ... smh my daddy is right, the foresight keeps shortening with each generation :lol

NATO bombed Serbia for not allowing independence of Kosovo.
if only germans would stop pussying out and put 5% of our GDP into an army that we'd also use .. make an Europe only alliance and solve our problems on our own. No migrant crisis. No pointless bombings in 2000s. Less problems with Russia in Ukraine.

did I say it is the only factor? You got reading comprehension problems brah
nigga that's a poor take no matter how you put it. if extra population isn't hampering the health and wealth growth of a country then sure, otherwise it's just a timebomb. A trained man + a manufactory robot >>> 100 chinese workers in both productivity/reliability/resource usage/etc. Germany has about 90 million people on its soil right now (82m citizens) and we're exporting at a level comparable to china. Some populations are also industrious and hard working (e.g. germans, white americans, anglo-saxons, scandinavians, russians, poles, japanese) while others are lazy and inefficient (afrikans, indians), and unfortunately all the good ones are suffering from a falling quality of woman mentality (no kids, no feminity, no interest in home making, just money and party).

150 million bangladeshians produce nothing and are feared by nobody.

Bangladesh and Pakistan are super intimidating tbh
given how Argentina is playing these days I see your point tbh :lol

dfens
10-06-2017, 06:52 PM
HOLY SHIT :lmao:lmao:lmao

https://streamable.com/h8bw6

NASpurs
10-15-2017, 03:22 PM
:cry Valencia:cry

I’m just waiting for the bottom to fall out soon. :lol They’re playing great but they’re nowhere second position in La Liga good.

NASpurs
10-15-2017, 03:25 PM
Saying that, two goals for Betis in a minute span. :lol

NASpurs
10-15-2017, 03:28 PM
Third goal for Betis, the possible choke is on.

NASpurs
10-21-2017, 12:22 PM
Is there any way that Valencia can buy Guedes from PSG? This kid is fucking good.

https://imgtc.com/w/J9mjkPL

lefty
10-21-2017, 12:40 PM
Is there any way that Valencia can buy Guedes from PSG? This kid is fucking good.

https://imgtc.com/w/J9mjkPL

They won't because they are run by idiots

Canyonero
10-21-2017, 01:00 PM
Valencia is back

Jodelo
10-21-2017, 01:51 PM
Refs already working for Barca, just needed 2 minutes. :lmao

Canyonero
10-21-2017, 02:09 PM

That goal was so Real Madrid :lol

lefty
10-21-2017, 02:52 PM

I just saw that

:lmao just bring in video replays and put all those Mexican referees on the street

Jodelo
10-21-2017, 03:05 PM
I just saw that

:lmao just bring in video replays and put all those Mexican referees on the street

Video assistant is a good thing. Like it in the Bundesliga. No serious mistakes anymore.

Canyonero
10-23-2017, 08:27 AM
Sons when is Penaldo's league suspension finishing? RM is missing his goals tbh

dfens
10-23-2017, 09:41 AM
Video assistant is a good thing. Like it in the Bundesliga. No serious mistakes anymore.

but son how will midget and penaldo score with free penaldos tbh ? :cry

joking aside, this technology should've been here 15 years ago, so many bullshit calls destroying key games.
FIFA mafia just doing what they do, give WC Qatar, vice presidents from carraibean and papua new guinea :lmao straight out of a comedy movie :cry

Amuseddaysleeper
10-23-2017, 10:21 AM
Ronaldo with a 4% conversion rate in La Liga :wow

He usually starts off slow anyway, but this year the decline could be real. (no pun intended)

lefty
10-23-2017, 11:47 AM
Ronaldo with a 4% conversion rate in La Liga :wow

He usually starts off slow anyway, but this year the decline could be real. (no pun intended)
Every year It looks like the decline is really real but he finds a way to pull big performances.
Dude is too competitive tbh.

Canyonero
10-24-2017, 07:55 AM
FloPez: "Benzema is a mix of Zidane and Ronaldo (BR)"

lefty
10-24-2017, 11:37 AM
Flo loves Benzema, he will say anything

Canyonero
10-25-2017, 08:10 AM
Flo loves Benzema, he will say anything

FloPez is into French-Arab baldies? Is he a Frencharabsexual?

lefty
10-25-2017, 09:39 AM
FloPez is into French-Arab baldies? Is he a Frencharabsexual?
You meant FrenchKabyleBaldies

Jodelo
10-26-2017, 10:59 AM
So, from next season on there will be a video assistant. :toast

lefty
10-26-2017, 11:59 AM
About damn time

DAF86
10-26-2017, 03:20 PM

About damn time

Be careful what you wish for, tbh. :lol

lefty
10-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Be careful what you wish for, tbh. :lol
Shit I forgot about Casemiro :lol

Canyonero
10-26-2017, 04:37 PM
Could be a league decider tbh

http://www.lavanguardia.com/r/GODO/LV/p4/WebSite/2017/01/29/Recortada/img_mgonzalezc_20170129-135002_imagenes_lv_otras_fuentes_betis_gol-130-kovF-U413817880120n6G-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.PNG

Canyonero
10-28-2017, 02:44 PM
Ter Stegen should be the nazis' starting GK in Russia even if Neier is back healthy.

dfens
10-29-2017, 02:11 AM
Ter Stegen should be the nazis' starting GK in Russia even if Neier is back healthy.

son ter stegen is inferior to neuer:
- can't play the sweeper role like neuer (which we use a lot, see heat maps of germany NT games from wc'14), which enables us to play a high line with slow people.
- makes more mistakes
- has inferior mental strenght (neuer is a psycho so nothing wrong with stegen )

Neuer is the better fit by some distance tbh.

Canyonero
10-29-2017, 09:40 AM
son ter stegen is inferior to neuer:
- can't play the sweeper role like neuer (which we use a lot, see heat maps of germany NT games from wc'14), which enables us to play a high line with slow people.
- makes more mistakes
- has inferior mental strenght (neuer is a psycho so nothing wrong with stegen )

Neuer is the better fit by some distance tbh.

Neuer is done, should only go to Russia as a back-up GK and a mentor for Ter Stegoat.

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 10:04 AM
I take Neuer over Ter Stegen, clearly.

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 10:51 AM
Real coasting hard this season. Not good when only up 1-0... :bang

Bad league season so far.

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 11:26 AM
So bad :lmao

There was a time Madrid smashed small teams. :lol

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 11:32 AM
And offside goal for Girona :lol

Madrid the whole season very bad, they only seem to come and play in the CL.

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2017, 11:39 AM
League is a wrap. It was over when Morata and Jamito got sold and never replaced by the Spanish RC Drunkford.

Benshitma eating that Zidane ass is the only reason he's still considered a football player, much less a guaranteed starter on a team like this

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2017, 11:43 AM
Some sheep fucker named Hakimi is starting on the worlds best team. Jesus fucking Christ. ISIS FC. Thanks Zidane you faggot

lefty
10-29-2017, 11:59 AM

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 12:02 PM
What a horrible game :lmao

League is over.

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 12:06 PM
Madrid too cocky and taking teams too lightly. Can't do that, shit needs to stop.

Canyonero
10-29-2017, 12:07 PM
RMAO

Don't worry sons. When Penaldo's ban is over, his goals will lead the team.

dfens
10-29-2017, 12:12 PM
RMAO

Don't worry sons. When Penaldo's ban is over, his goals will lead the team.

player of the year vacation tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
10-29-2017, 12:16 PM
Ronaldo depends so much on the service of others it's not even funny. If the team struggles then Ronaldo struggles, when Messi struggles then Barcelona struggle.

Madrid's defense is so bad but I'm sure they'll improve in that regard.

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 12:16 PM
Isco was the ONLY one worth a shit today. All other were horrible. The way the players moved/walked around was the worst of everything else that went wrong.

I miss the old "B-team". :depressed

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 12:18 PM
Madrid's defense is so bad but I'm sure they'll improve in that regard.

Not with the way the midfield works :lol with Kroos being the worst of all in tracking (in his case, walking) back.

Hoops Czar
10-29-2017, 12:46 PM
ROFL-O and company losing to Man City's G-League affiiliate at home. :lol

Hoops Czar
10-29-2017, 12:52 PM
Real coasting hard this season. Not good when only up 1-0... :bang

Bad league season so far.

Are you implying that it was ever good? That's been a two horse league for years. Every once in a blue moon, Valencia and Madrid come to play but That's it.

Jodelo
10-29-2017, 12:54 PM
Are you implying that it was ever good? That's been a two horse league for years. Every once in a blue moon, Valencia and Madrid come to play but That's it.

Was talking about Madrid in the league so far, nothing else.

Amuseddaysleeper
10-29-2017, 02:32 PM

And in England the title races rarely have drama as they are usually set by February whereas La Liga often ends up going till the final week or two up in the air.

The parity talk in England is a bunch of BS.

lefty
10-29-2017, 02:44 PM
Cross cross cross

DAF86
10-29-2017, 02:53 PM

At least those two horses make it interesting 'till the end. Unlike other leagues where PSG, Bayern and Juventus win with 10 games remaining, tbh. And in England the only thing that changes is the champion, because the level of excitement is usually the same: you know the champion with months in advance. Last season it was Chelsea, this season is City.

Hoops Czar
10-29-2017, 03:06 PM
And in England the title races rarely have drama as they are usually set by February whereas La Liga often ends up going till the final week or two up in the air.

The parity talk in England is a bunch of BS.

Since 1985, Barcelona and Real Madrid have won La Liga 28 times in 32 years. Is that your idea of parity? In most years, there are usually six to seven quality teams in the EPL That's still more than La Liga, Bundesliga and Lique 1 have combined. Nobody's claiming that the EPL runs 20 deep. In the Premiere League, you're not guaranteed a spot in Champions League. Even if the league is wrapped up by February (which it's not), you have to battle to make top 4. Barcelona and RM could sleep walk through the season, playing their 'B' and 'C' squads and still make the top 4. Why La Liga deserves 4 qualifying spots is beyond me.

Hoops Czar
10-29-2017, 03:10 PM
At least those two horses make it interesting 'till the end. Unlike other leagues where PSG, Bayern and Juventus win with 10 games remaining, tbh. And in England the only thing that changes is the champion, because the level of excitement is usually the same: you know the champion with months in advance. Last season it was Chelsea, this season is City.

Only two big, exciting, meaningful games a year in La Liga....

Barcelona at RM

RM at Barcelona

lefty
10-29-2017, 06:19 PM
Only two big, exciting, meaningful games a year in La Liga....

Barcelona at RM

RM at Barcelona

That's because those are the only La Liga games you've been watching

Hoops Czar
10-29-2017, 06:25 PM
That's because those are the only La Liga games you've been watching
Yes, Because those are the only two games that decide the league year in and year out. If I wanted to watch meaningless boring soccer, I'd watch MLS.

10-29-2017, 08:15 PM
Eur:lolpean club football as whole is a overhyped snooze fest tbh

dfens
10-29-2017, 08:29 PM
a 2 team league (la liga) and a 3 team league(premiere) and another 3 1-team leagues (deutsch, italian french) leading to a 8-team UCL competition decided by 7-8 or so games of high quality play. club football is just hitting new lows, compared to the early 90s it is beyond sad and uncompetitive :cry. A generation of faggots preferring riding the bench for a top 8 club instead of actually playing constantly. Between this and endless misty vs penaldo "who is more overrated' saga I might've even start watching more basketball ... if it didn't suck so much with the faggy modern defensive rules and boring chucking, played by the same generation of faggots, only that the latter are black. 130-130 scores on horns->3s, no post ups, no defense, no rough play, no people fighting in the stands, no emotion.

tbh all club play is slowly turning to beisball sons, just a platform to sell the next star player/burger/car and where the players get their cut to play nice.

The world cup is the last hope for some competitive high quality sport these days

dfens
10-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Eur:lolpean club football as whole is a overhyped snooze fest tbh

son I wholeheartedly agree .. If those niggas in libertadores would use some resemblance of tactics I'd actually enjoy the games.

lefty
10-29-2017, 09:53 PM
Yes, Because those are the only two games that decide the league year in and year out..

Errr

Wrong

dfens
10-30-2017, 07:16 AM
this belongs here tbh:

:lol barcelona
:lol catalunya
:lol local economy
:lol have fun running a business in this environment
:lol how to tank your economy for no reason
:lol 155
:lol voting batshit crazy people
:lol 66% majority requirement in catalan constitution for major decisions ... but not suitable to the agenda so we'll just ignore it
:lol holier than thou
:lol refs from hell for the rest of the season
:lol bonus: penaldo player of the year again

Canyonero
10-30-2017, 07:45 AM
Morata: "I should have never returned to RMAO"

:wow

Jodelo
10-30-2017, 09:21 AM
Morata: "I should have never returned to RMAO"

:wow

Yeah, they treated him wrong by not giving him the starting spot. No worries, Benzema is there to save them. :bang

lefty
10-30-2017, 11:35 AM
Oh poor baby, he forgot all the titles he won in Madrid, what a waste of time

Amuseddaysleeper
10-30-2017, 02:55 PM
In fairness to Madrid fans, he's also complaining about London being too stressful for him :lol

lefty
10-30-2017, 08:37 PM
What a phaggot tbh

TheGreatYacht
11-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Has more skill in his left foot than the moldy French Algerian tree tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
11-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Has more skill in his left foot than the moldy French Algerian tree tbh

Bit harsh on Zidane, tbh

TheGreatYacht
11-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Since we're on the subject of sensitive faggots.... how did I miss this? :lol

I always knew these two fucked sheep together, but god damn :lol

lefty
11-01-2017, 10:39 PM
When we suck, they are French tbh

Canyonero
11-02-2017, 08:13 AM
With all this ISIS shit, I wouldn't mess with Benzema tbh

11-02-2017, 10:31 AM
When we suck, they are French tbh

Canyonero
11-04-2017, 08:37 PM
Alcacer :wow

DAF86
11-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Barcelona doing just enough to pull out the W's. Let's see if this will be enough for the entire season. Maybe for La Liga it is, I doubt it's enough for CL though.

Jodelo
11-05-2017, 04:23 AM
Barcelona doing just enough to pull out the W's. Let's see if this will be enough for the entire season. Maybe for La Liga it is, I doubt it's enough for CL though.

It will be enough. Like Madrid last year.

Canyonero
11-05-2017, 09:49 AM
This was one of those games where you just have to get the W and that's it because the other team can easily make you lose points. Sevilla is a tough team like Girona and Levante tbh.

Jodelo
11-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Asensio :wow

Amuseddaysleeper
11-05-2017, 11:19 PM
What a hit wow

spursistan
11-18-2017, 04:05 PM
This is by far the weakest Liga season in this decade..An above average Barca team gonna walk it because the rest of contenders have fallen off a cliff..:lol

Canyonero
11-18-2017, 04:19 PM
This is by far the weakest Liga season in this decade..An above average Barca team gonna walk it because the rest of contenders have fallen off a cliff..:lol

Still better than MLS

DAF86
11-18-2017, 04:39 PM
How much more do I need to wait 'till I can start using the nickname Donealdo?

Jodelo
11-18-2017, 04:40 PM
Benzema and Marcelo are shit, Marcelo this season only to be fair. Title is gone...

Canyonero
11-18-2017, 04:46 PM

Wait until his league ban is over tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
11-18-2017, 08:45 PM

He has been shit since May. A stunning decline, he’d barely make the bench of an MLS team right now.

dfens
11-25-2017, 11:38 AM
watch real madrid win the UCL again tbh

Canyonero
11-25-2017, 11:54 AM
RMAO struggling with a relegation team

TheGreatYacht
11-25-2017, 03:47 PM
What the fuck was that squad RM fielded today?!?! :lmao

Spanish farmers, Benshitma and Godnaldo :lol
Kiko Casilla :lol

Jodelo
11-26-2017, 03:20 PM
No hawk eye in Spain :lol the league is so far behind with also no VAR.

Canyonero
11-26-2017, 03:22 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao who the fuck is that lineman? Florentino's son?

Jodelo
11-26-2017, 03:30 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao who the fuck is that lineman? Florentino's son?

Not the same one as the one against Málaga, that's for sure...

Amuseddaysleeper
11-26-2017, 03:37 PM
Holy shit another season, another goal that was in the net and still doesn't count for Barca :lmao

Fuck this

DAF86
11-26-2017, 04:38 PM
Linemen screwed Barca on this one.

Canyonero
11-26-2017, 04:42 PM
The Betis one of last season was worse imho, cause it ended up deciding the league

http://www.abc.es/media/deportes/2017/01/29/[email protected]

Not the same one as the one against Málaga, that's for sure...

According to Marca it's the same ref that didn't call this one :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DWXTHP4jms

Jodelo
11-27-2017, 10:01 AM
Referee also mssed a clear penalty against Barcelona, to be fair. That's why they need VAR...

Spanish referees are the worst in the big leagues.

Canyonero
12-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Barca starting to drop points against mediocre teams and they still have to play at Villarreal and RMAO before year end.

Canyonero
12-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Also :lmao refs against Barca lately.

lefty
12-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Meh

We are playing at Bilbao

Jodelo
12-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Would be surprised if Madrid wins...

Canyonero
12-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Bilbao is a complete garbage nowadays. A third-tier team eliminated them from the Copa del Rey.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Umtiti being injured for 2 months is devastating.

Ramos misses the Barca match and he along with Carvajal, and Casemiro miss the next match against Sevilla.

Things are getting interesting.

lefty
12-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Damn this season has been weird :lol

TheGreatYacht
12-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Madridistas finally catching on to the Shitdane/Benshitma love affair :lol

I called it first. Me.

Canyonero
12-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Also congrats Sergio Ramos, most red cards in the history of La Liga.

lefty
12-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Madridistas finally catching on to the Shitdane/Benshitma love affair :lol

I called it first. Me.

Benzema hit the post tho

Jodelo
12-03-2017, 06:33 AM
Also :lmao refs against Barca lately.

They are the worst in Europe. Ramos getting a laughable red. :lol

And Modric got fouled after a pass to Ronaldo who had a 2 on 1 with Benzema in front of the goal and the referes calls the foul and not giving the advantage :lmao

Canyonero
12-03-2017, 10:15 AM
They are the worst in Europe. Ramos getting a laughable red. :lol

And Modric got fouled after a pass to Ronaldo who had a 2 on 1 with Benzema in front of the goal and the referes calls the foul and not giving the advantage :lmao

And the silly penaldo Ramos did over Aduriz tbh. Spanish refs are trash.

Jodelo
12-03-2017, 10:36 AM
And the silly penaldo Ramos did over Aduriz tbh. Spanish refs are trash.

True that. Madrid also conceded 2 offisde goals and there were 2-3 clear penalties missed so far this season...

Don't understand why the referees are so bad.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-11-2017, 04:03 PM
True that. Madrid also conceded 2 offisde goals and there were 2-3 clear penalties missed so far this season...

Don't understand why the referees are so bad.

It actually feels like they get WORSE every year.

And I could see them even screwing up with VAR.

dfens
12-13-2017, 03:01 PM
Also congrats Sergio Ramos, most red cards in the history of La Liga.

this nigga is the definition of what the ideal real madrid player should embody :lol

dfens
12-13-2017, 03:05 PM
It actually feels like they get WORSE every year.

And I could see them even screwing up with VAR.

actually no. It seems worse because the game is getting increased video exposure and also var, so we get to discuss and analyze more data to see their mistakes ... look at some 80s/early 90s games tbh, they were trash back then. If anything the refs ar getting more conservative with their style, as they prefer safe calls over good-for-the-game calls. What we miss today is a ref of collina's level, who knew how to call it without interfering with the flow of the game.

Canyonero
12-17-2017, 03:35 PM
Aaaaaand Barca gets another goal robbed :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
12-17-2017, 04:19 PM
At least this one won't effect the outcome but I'm already expecting this to happen in the Clasico :lol

lefty
12-17-2017, 10:36 PM
Guess who missed another penalty lol

Canyonero
12-18-2017, 07:55 AM
Guess who missed another penalty lol

That Las Palmas dude. Sucks tbh, would have won the game.

lefty
12-18-2017, 08:45 PM
That Las Palmas dude. Sucks tbh, would have won the game.

I meant Messi but close

Canyonero
12-19-2017, 11:26 AM
I meant Messi but close

Still a better player than you fwiw

lefty
12-19-2017, 12:31 PM
Still a better player than you fwiw
I hope so

Canyonero
01-06-2018, 09:06 AM
So did RMAO finally sign Kepa? Bad decision tbh, they already have Keylor, Casilla and Carvajal so no point in having four GKs

lefty
01-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Coutinho to Barca is done

:lol we're fucked

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2018, 11:20 PM
Coutinho to Barca is done

:lol we're fucked

don't get the hype with this clown, if he was that good, shitpool would be at top, did he win anything with spain nt?

140m for pos, shitpool will go waste it on shit as usual .... remember when they sold some wanker for 50m, then spent 30m on a scrub andy carrol?

TheGreatYacht
01-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Harry Kane and Hazard are the only people that can save us.

Benshitma should be dumped at a local Goodwill store and Bale should be be deported back to Ireland

dfens
01-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Harry Kane and Hazard are the only people that can save us.

Benshitma should be dumped at a local Goodwill store and Bale should be be deported back to Ireland

hazard no. harry kane lol no.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Ronaldo wouldn’t even cut it in the Chinese league right now

Amuseddaysleeper
01-07-2018, 04:47 PM
don't get the hype with this clown, if he was that good, shitpool would be at top, did he win anything with spain nt?

140m for pos, shitpool will go waste it on shit as usual .... remember when they sold some wanker for 50m, then spent 30m on a scrub andy carrol?

Wtf, coutinho isn’t Spanish and with how shitty liverpool’s Defense coutinho and salah are a big reason they even have a top 4 spot.

TheGreatYacht
01-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Shitdane punting la liga away starting those scrubs Hakimi, Nacho, and Varane

Canyonero
01-07-2018, 06:06 PM
RMAO have to buy a number 9 ASAP. That kid Morata from Chelsea seems a good option.
Playmaking is another issue, James Rodriguez could work out.

Jodelo
01-08-2018, 09:55 AM
RMAO have to buy a number 9 ASAP. That kid Morata from Chelsea seems a good option.

What a joke giving those away. :lol:bang

Those supercup wins made them believe that this team right now is good enough.. :lmao

dfens
01-08-2018, 01:53 PM

two faggots who wilt under pressure .. they'd die at today's madrid son. y'all niggas love this drama smh :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
01-08-2018, 02:41 PM
two faggots who wilt under pressure .. they'd die at today's madrid son. y'all niggas love this drama smh :lol

Morata had the game winning goal to knock Madrid out of UCL in 2015, and had several clutch goals off the bench last season and Rodriguez was the same way having great contributions off the bench and scoring in a clasico last season before Messi's late winner. I will say that Morata's poor form with his feet is concerning lately although his headers are brilliant.

Assuming Madrid goes trophy-less this year the upside for them is I expect them to have the biggest summer spending spree of all time. Their last galacticos signing was Bale, so I imagine they'll go all out in the next transfer window.

dfens
01-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Morata had the game winning goal to knock Madrid out of UCL in 2015, and had several clutch goals off the bench last season and Rodriguez was the same way having great contributions off the bench and scoring in a clasico last season before Messi's late winner. I will say that Morata's poor form with his feet is concerning lately although his headers are brilliant.

Assuming Madrid goes trophy-less this year the upside for them is I expect them to have the biggest summer spending spree of all time. Their last galacticos signing was Bale, so I imagine they'll go all out in the next transfer window.

off the bench isn't gonna cut for real's needs and both morata (poacher) and james rodriguez (talented pussy) aren't what real need.

if they're smart they should go for salah + nainggoglan + sidibe .. high workload, team-first perfect pieces for real which would replace their weakest positions and provide depth. salah would cost a fortune but they're real madrid so fuck it:lol

Phenomanul
01-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Madrid need more creativity in their mid-field, a hardnosed, rugged player at that... not an easy combination to find.

DAF86
01-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Madrid will probably cash in on Ronaldo after this season and break the 300 millions mark signing Neymar.

lefty
01-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Most players are playing like shit.
ZZ is sticking to his 442. Dammit

Canyonero
01-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Marcelo (€500,000) and Modric (€1,000,000) paying fines for tax evading. Who's next in RM?

Jodelo
01-13-2018, 12:00 PM
:lmao Madrid

Keep rolling out the same players week in and week out :lol

dfens
01-13-2018, 12:07 PM
Madrid will probably cash in on Ronaldo after this season and break the 300 millions mark signing Neymar.

who gon' pay 300million for penaldo son ? :lmao maybe if he goes to china tbh :lol

Jodelo
01-13-2018, 12:19 PM
The first half was ok, the second one not. Not getting the penalty was bad and the goal was maybe offisde, but still a bad form since months. Can't remember them being so bad for such a long time.

TheGreatYacht
01-13-2018, 01:19 PM
Been saying Modric and Kroos have been poor for 2 years now but I hope the fan base has finally woken up.

We need playmakers who get assists. Someone like De Bruyne. Those 2 overrated clowns live by reputation... LOL at them being in the Team of the Year every year. They'll probably each get you 3 or 4 assists a season

TheGreatYacht
01-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Also does anybody get shitted on by the refs more than us? :lol Midget has led the league in penalties for the last 2 or 3 years yet only one player get the reputation of being a penalty merchant

Not even going to mention the continuely hard draws we get in the CL... even though faggots think we get Leicester City and Besiktas each year

lefty
01-13-2018, 01:26 PM
:lmao medred

Canyonero
01-13-2018, 02:13 PM
And without Benzema :lmao

lefty
01-13-2018, 02:21 PM
Also does anybody get shitted on by the refs more than us? :lol Midget has led the league in penalties for the last 2 or 3 years yet only one player get the reputation of being a penalty merchant

Not even going to mention the continuely hard draws we get in the CL... even though faggots think we get Leicester City and Besiktas each year

Lol stop it

At this point there is 0 excuse

DAF86
01-13-2018, 03:20 PM
who gon' pay 300million for penaldo son ? :lmao maybe if he goes to china tbh :lol

I'm talking about Neymar.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-13-2018, 04:01 PM

In fairness Barca had TWO legit goals this season, and one CRUCIAL one last season not count at all. Im talking the ball fully crossed the line and everything and the refs still wouldn’t count it. That was 4 points lost just like that for no good reason. Last year’s non goal was a league decider.

But I will say the refs were very poor towards Madrid today.

dunkman
01-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Zidane got figured out after two years of success, some bad luck too. Maybe a Copa del Rey can save the season. There's no chance to win the Champions, next round vs PSG with second leg in Paris seems too much to overcome with such poor form and confidence.

Jodelo
01-13-2018, 05:36 PM
In fairness Barca had TWO legit goals this season, and one CRUCIAL one last season not count at all. Im talking the ball fully crossed the line and everything and the refs still wouldn’t count it. That was 4 points lost just like that for no good reason. Last year’s non goal was a league decider.

But I will say the refs were very poor towards Madrid today.

That is why i like the video assistant. Less mistakes (hopefully...).

Zidane got figured out after two years of success, some bad luck too. Maybe a Copa del Rey can save the season. There's no chance to win the Champions, next round vs PSG with second leg in Paris seems too much to overcome with such poor form and confidence.

He need to shake things up and come up with something new. Teams know how to beat Madrid right now.

lefty
01-13-2018, 06:23 PM
Cross spamming, no creativity in the final 3rd

Canyonero
01-13-2018, 08:25 PM
ZZ should stop with his "flop in the box and pray for a penaldo" tactic.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-13-2018, 10:47 PM
That is why i like the video assistant. Less mistakes (hopefully...).

He need to shake things up and come up with something new. Teams know how to beat Madrid right now.

Do you feel Madrid should have done some signings in January? Who do you hope to see them get in the summer? I know there's tons of rumours but it seems Hazard, Lewandowski, and De Gea's names pop up the most.

Jodelo
01-14-2018, 06:10 AM
Do you feel Madrid should have done some signings in January? Who do you hope to see them get in the summer? I know there's tons of rumours but it seems Hazard, Lewandowski, and De Gea's names pop up the most.

Any signing from Madrid in January is mostly a panic move and does not stick around. You won't get a player who can help you now. Your best case is to finish in the Top 4 in the League, hoping for a Atlético-Barca semifinal in the Copa del Rey and try to advance to the final. Against PSG the CL journey could be over very early this year.

In the summer, yeah Madrid needs changes. A striker (Kane, Icardi, Werner) is #1 priority but not sure who fits best, a reliable right back backup and more depth which Zidane trusts. A goalkeeper (De Gea) to end those discussions that have been around for 2-3 years and Navas won't get younger/better.

dfens
01-14-2018, 01:55 PM
sons why is real madrid fucked over by the refs tbh? pretty obvious imo.

lefty
01-14-2018, 05:12 PM
We have no excuse tbh

Canyonero
01-14-2018, 06:09 PM
That Suarez goal tbh

lefty
01-14-2018, 10:18 PM
That Suarez goal tbh
Yup.
Fantastic goal

Amuseddaysleeper
01-15-2018, 12:37 AM
What a comeback

dfens
01-15-2018, 01:42 PM
I'm talking about Neymar.

sorry son I was posting while taking a shit :lol

dfens
01-15-2018, 01:44 PM
What a comeback

great football tbh :toast

Canyonero
01-15-2018, 02:42 PM
Great management by Valverde so far, he could easily take the Browns to playoffs tbh.

lefty
01-21-2018, 12:06 PM
Hey we don't suck when he we play 433 and don't cross all the time

TheGreatYacht
01-21-2018, 04:31 PM
Benshitma benched and we won 7-1? Hmmmmmmmm......

lefty
01-21-2018, 05:44 PM
Benshitma benched and we won 7-1? Hmmmmmmmm......

Our 3 best games this season : Isco was benched

apalisoc_9
01-21-2018, 10:35 PM
La Liga selling out like a cheap prostitue to Saudi oil and forcing clubs to sign 6 Saudi players that have never ever even played for a club in Saudi :lmao

Canyonero
01-24-2018, 05:23 PM
RMAO :lmao:lmao:lmao

dfens
01-24-2018, 06:44 PM
RMAO :lmao:lmao:lmao

leganes :lmao

DAF86
01-24-2018, 08:06 PM
lol I just found out. I knew they were sucking, but I never expected this, tbh.

lefty
01-24-2018, 08:20 PM
I'm fine
I think

Jodelo
01-25-2018, 01:01 AM
:lol Zidane rotating and not even having Ronaldo, Bale and Kroos on the bench.

:lol Playing Achraf and Theo. :lmao

spursistan
01-25-2018, 05:29 AM
Shorthanded or not, clearly the bottom just fell out for this Madrid team. They are going to get crushed by PSG. :lol

Florentino Perez horrendous offseason has come home to roost. The masterstroke would have been to sell Ronaldo for a record sum while he was at the top of the world and start rebuild the team. Instead the are left with TOSB-ish and unmotivated core.

At this rate, missing out on a CL position next season is actually in play..Team could be close to quitting :lol..

Canyonero
01-25-2018, 07:25 AM
Shorthanded or not, clearly the bottom just fell out for this Madrid team. They are going to get crushed by PSG. :lolFlorentino Perez horrendous offseason has come home to roost. The masterstroke would have been to sell Ronaldo for a record sum while he was at the top of the world and start rebuild the team. Instead the are left with TOSB-ish and unmotivated core.At this rate, missing out on a CL position next season is actually in play..Team could be close to quitting :lol..And that nigga even dares to complain he isn't earning the same as Messi/Neymar :lol

dfens
01-25-2018, 12:04 PM
Shorthanded or not, clearly the bottom just fell out for this Madrid team. They are going to get crushed by PSG. :lol

Florentino Perez horrendous offseason has come home to roost. The masterstroke would have been to sell Ronaldo for a record sum while he was at the top of the world and start rebuild the team. Instead the are left with TOSB-ish and unmotivated core.

At this rate, missing out on a CL position next season is actually in play..Team could be close to quitting :lol..

mark my words son, the team is close to quitting but they all have enormous egos so they'll definitely bring it for psg, they definitely ain't getting crushed son .

DAF86
01-25-2018, 02:35 PM

If I was Madrid I wouldn't doubt one bit about selling him. They would get more than 200 million for a 32 year old that has marginally relevance on the results of the team. Sell him at the highest point of his career and go sign the future star(s) of the Club.

I'm telling you: it's hard for me to be wrong, no matter how much I try.