PDA

View Full Version : Europe: 2017 EuroBasket final - Yugoslavian derby

Canyonero
09-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Slovenia - Serbia tomorrow, who you got?

Future nš1 draft pick and the good Dragic vs BoBo and big Boban

apalisoc_9
09-16-2017, 04:37 PM
ewww...

Mitch
09-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Would rather watch wnba, tbh

dfens
09-16-2017, 07:30 PM
Slovenia - Serbia tomorrow, who you got?

Future nš1 draft pick and the good Dragic vs BoBo and big Boban

son slovenia have to be favorites. Dragic is having a massive tournament and Doncic is :wow:wow:wow:wow:wow for his age. still, it's one game and serbia are competitors, it might get chippy :lol

ewww...

probably a better game then 85% of the games you see in the rs+playoffs, if you like watching basketball it'll be worth it tbh.

it's obvious you're a massive limp dick faggot so you being into negro dikes surprises nobody.

Mitch
09-16-2017, 08:15 PM
son slovenia have to be favorites. Dragic is having a massive tournament and Doncic is :wow:wow:wow:wow:wow for his age. still, it's one game and serbia are competitors, it might get chippy :lol

probably a better game then 85% of the games you see in the rs+playoffs, if you like watching basketball it'll be worth it tbh.

it's obvious you're a massive limp dick faggot so you being into negro dikes surprises nobody.

:lol why is this bukakeball fan nipping on my heels? Go root for the Spurs like I'm sure you will

Canyonero
09-16-2017, 08:43 PM

Agreed but no Teodochoke for Serbia so they have a chance

09-17-2017, 09:45 AM
What time is this on tbh sons?

Canyonero
09-17-2017, 10:20 AM
21:30 Istanbul time

dfens
09-17-2017, 11:45 AM
:lol why is this bukakeball fan nipping on my heels? Go root for the Spurs like I'm sure you will

a kobe fan pretending to be a lakers and basketball fan saying that a game of top 10% quality in a year is pointless for him to watch :lmao:lmao kobestan logic at work :lmao
get the fuck outta here son, you're neither a lakers fan nor a basketball fan in general ... you're just a bitter faggot who lost his way from lakersground :lmao

dfens
09-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Agreed but no Teodochoke for Serbia so they have a chance

given the disparity in talent teodosic would be useful for Serbia. If he'd play bad then they lose anyway but if he has a good day their chances of winning grow by a lot. They could also hide him on Doncic on defense, he can't defend dragic at all imo.

Mitch
09-17-2017, 12:29 PM
a kobe fan pretending to be a lakers and basketball fan saying that a game of top 10% quality in a year is pointless for him to watch :lmao:lmao kobestan logic at work :lmao
get the fuck outta here son, you're neither a lakers fan nor a basketball fan in general ... you're just a bitter faggot who lost his way from lakersground :lmao

Spur fan pretending to be a laker fan posting text walls again.

dfens
09-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Spur fan pretending to be a laker fan posting text walls again.

:lol you just said you won't watch a top basketball game and yet pretend you're a basketball fan
:lol taking pride in not appreciating good basketball
:lol dodging that shitty take with a biased change of subject
:lol you pencil me a spurfan because I am not a biased faggot like you and can appreciate quality ball
:lol taking pride in not appreciating good basketball. AGAIN. :lmao
:lol this is such a kobestan take + dodge

tbh y'all kobestans suffer from severe brain damage imo, and a word of advice: you should change that nickname from Mitch to Bitch, suits you better tbh :toast

TimDunkem
09-17-2017, 02:26 PM
No way Serbia wins this. While they're the better team down low, they have no one on the perimeter with the exception of Bogdanovic who can consistently score for them.

Mitch
09-17-2017, 06:00 PM
:lol you just said you won't watch a top basketball game and yet pretend you're a basketball fan
:lol taking pride in not appreciating good basketball
:lol dodging that shitty take with a biased change of subject
:lol you pencil me a spurfan because I am not a biased faggot like you and can appreciate quality ball
:lol taking pride in not appreciating good basketball. AGAIN. :lmao
:lol this is such a kobestan take + dodge

tbh y'all kobestans suffer from severe brain damage imo, and a word of advice: you should change that nickname from Mitch to Bitch, suits you better tbh :toast

:lol Spurfan wanna be laker fan getting antsy

ata
09-18-2017, 02:04 AM
given the disparity in talent teodosic would be useful for Serbia. If he'd play bad then they lose anyway but if he has a good day their chances of winning grow by a lot. They could also hide him on Doncic on defense, he can't defend dragic at all imo.

Dončič was scoring over Porzingis any you would put Teodisić on him?

dfens
09-18-2017, 02:33 AM
Dončič was scoring over Porzingis any you would put Teodisić on him?

well, the discussion was about Teodosic on Dragic or on Doncic. So yes, on the perimeter, Teodosic will do a better job then Porzingis, who doesn't have much defensive ability out there. Many guards train exactly for this situation (1v1 vs big) which arises often from PnRs and Horns. Sure doncic would post teodosic up, but that's another discussion. Still teodosic on doncic would lead to less damage then teodosic on dragic.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:42 AM
ewww...

Who won, bitch?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:43 AM

Bad nightmare for a cuck like you; the white guys won.

apalisoc_9
09-22-2017, 08:47 AM

Ofcourse, it's a European competition dumbass.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 08:49 AM
Ofcourse, it's a European competition dumbass.

Plenty of blacks in the competition, "dumbass". Whitest team pretty much won though. Not a good week for ST racists, tbh.

Mitch
09-22-2017, 10:40 AM

:lol go back to 4chsn, spurts. You're probably a descendent from mongloids

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:40 PM
Latvia apparently the second best team in the tourney; they lost to the eventual champs.

They're white, too. Racists like apalisoc_9 not going to be happy. :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wszN3qePSR4

apalisoc_9
09-22-2017, 05:48 PM
I dont care about cac tournaments stop quoting me

dfens
09-23-2017, 03:40 AM
I dont care about cac tournaments stop quoting me

united yugoslavia :wow (slovenia, serbia, croatia, montenegro)
united ussr :wow (russia lithuania latvia ukraine)

they'd give the any team serious trouble tbh.

apalisoc_9
09-23-2017, 12:16 PM
united yugoslavia :wow (slovenia, serbia, croatia, montenegro)
united ussr :wow (russia lithuania latvia ukraine)

they'd give the any team serious trouble tbh.

In Genocide, sure.

dfens
09-23-2017, 05:01 PM
In Genocide, sure.

son I hope you are not american :lol, y'all niggas are the real MVPs at this category .. you even beat us and the japanese and that's hard tbh.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:43 AM
son I hope you are not american :lol, y'all niggas are the real MVPs at this category .. you even beat us and the japanese and that's hard tbh.

His story is he's fillipino-canadian. Doesn't matter to me; he's a gimp at the end of the day either way.

dfens
09-24-2017, 03:01 AM
His story is he's fillipino-canadian. Doesn't matter to me; he's a gimp at the end of the day either way.

I like him, nigga got heart tbh :lol

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 03:03 AM
I like him, nigga got heart tbh :lol

I guess trolls can have heart, so to speak....

dfens
09-24-2017, 03:19 AM
I guess trolls can have heart, so to speak....

On ST i see it as community work tbh :lol