PDA

View Full Version : She hit my car and left a note

Fabbs
09-19-2017, 10:49 AM
Shopping at Trader Joes.
Parked in a spot far away from would-be California Scratchers. Or so it seemed.

As I'm inside women backs into my car.
She left a note. With phone number, a good one. I called and she said "Yes it was me and since your car was parked it is my fault." Texted me her insurance card.

Is that pretty amazing in 2017?

monosylab1k
09-19-2017, 12:07 PM
She probably wants that dick.

Blake
09-19-2017, 12:30 PM
I saw someone recently back their truck into a parking spot, ending up hitting the car in the space behind.

For kicks I went up and read the note they left.

No lie, it said "when parking your car, you pulled too far up and hit my truck. Please do the right thing and leave your name and insurance under my wiper blades."

Genius move imo

Axl Rose
09-19-2017, 12:31 PM
I did the same and the guy couldn't believe it either. I thoight
that was the normal thing to do imo, didn't know hit and run was the going thing these days but apparently so. He felt so bad because I was honest he didn't even want to have me pay for it, he kept trying to find someone to have it done cheaper. Was it a door ding or she actually like hit you hit you?

apalisoc_9
09-19-2017, 12:59 PM
I saw someone recently back their truck into a parking spot, ending up hitting the car in the space behind.

No lie, it said "when parking your car, you pulled too far up and hit my truck. Please do the right thing and leave your name and insurance under my wiper blades."

Genius move imo

Except that CCTV would show the space in front of him was free when he parked and the idiot truck actually hit his vehicle.

Blake
09-19-2017, 01:07 PM
Except that CCTV would show the space in front of him was free when he parked and the idiot truck actually hit his vehicle.

Assuming car owner thinks to do that. They might freak and do what he asks. They might just leave thinking they're getting away.

apalisoc_9
09-19-2017, 01:16 PM
Assuming car owner thinks to do that. They might freak and do what he asks. They might just leave thinking they're getting away.

Yeah, but car owner would have to be a dumbass to not realize he parked infront of an open space...Usually when you hit a vehicle, you remember.

It's honestly a riskly move from the truck driver..really risky move. Not Genuis.

Sounds clever but not really.

SpursforSix
09-19-2017, 01:21 PM

Genius move imo

You should have thrown the note away and written a new one stating that you witnessed the whole thing.

SpursforSix
09-19-2017, 01:22 PM

Genius move imo

Or write a note saying, "I know where you live".

Blake
09-19-2017, 03:00 PM
You should have thrown the note away and written a new one stating that you witnessed the whole thing.

Neh if there's nobody physically hurt I'm good with not getting involved

Blake
09-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Yeah, but car owner would have to be a dumbass to not realize he parked infront of an open space...Usually when you hit a vehicle, you remember.

It's honestly a riskly move from the truck driver..really risky move. Not Genuis.

Sounds clever but not really.

Neh, I think the risk was minimal that could end up paying him instead.

What's the worst case for truck driver?

SpursforSix
09-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Neh if there's nobody physically hurt I'm good with not getting involved

Yeah...but maybe the victim didn't have insurance and they ended up losing their car and babies because they couldn't pay.

Chinook
09-19-2017, 03:05 PM
You should have made up some stuff about finding out where she lived by triangulating her note or something. I hear showing women how easy it is to stalk them gets a ton of action.

BD24
09-19-2017, 04:50 PM
She probably wants that dick.
Said no woman ever about Fabbs

Fabbs
09-19-2017, 06:24 PM
I did the same and the guy couldn't believe it either. I thoight
that was the normal thing to do imo, didn't know hit and run was the going thing these days but apparently so. He felt so bad because I was honest he didn't even want to have me pay for it, he kept trying to find someone to have it done cheaper. Was it a door ding or she actually like hit you hit you?
Minor, but at the same time $860 bucks worth so....

pgardn
09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
Minor, but at the same time $860 bucks worth so....

Thats a helluva a bunch of cat litter and socks.
Its gonna be a great winter for you, forget the ding.

Chucho
09-19-2017, 11:24 PM
Said no woman ever about Fabbs

Except Orton's old lady.

BD24
09-21-2017, 11:58 AM
Except Orton's old lady.
Wait what:lol

Chucho
09-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Wait what:lol

Apparently that chud made friends with Orton in real life, he was bagging on Orton in real life to strangers here on the forums and then almost bagged Orton's old lady, but of course, Fabbs was flaccid and then Orton had an epic meltdown recently about it and said he wasn't going to post here again, but has. But, I'm not sure if Orton isn't Fabbs, tbh.

Will Hunting
09-21-2017, 02:43 PM
Apparently that chud made friends with Orton in real life, he was bagging on Orton in real life to strangers here on the forums and then almost bagged Orton's old lady, but of course, Fabbs was flaccid and then Orton had an epic meltdown recently about it and said he wasn't going to post here again, but has. But, I'm not sure if Orton isn't Fabbs, tbh.
:lol That was a copy paste meltdown from something that had nothing to do with either poster (the real story is 100x more hilarious too).

Chucho
09-21-2017, 02:49 PM
:lol That was a copy paste meltdown from something that had nothing to do with either poster (the real story is 100x more hilarious too).

Do tell.

Will Hunting
09-21-2017, 02:54 PM
Do tell.
Several years ago a long time poster on this site killed himself (literally committed suicide). He had some real life friends on this site who blamed another poster who always talked shit to the guy for it (yes, you're reading that right, they were blaming internet shit talk for someone's actual suicide). One of the guys friends sent that as a private message.

Being 100% serious btw.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Several years ago a long time poster on this site killed himself (literally committed suicide). He had some real life friends on this site who blamed another poster who always talked shit to the guy for it (yes, you're reading that right, they were blaming internet shit talk for someone's actual suicide). One of the guys friends sent that as a private message.

Being 100% serious btw.

Oh wow. I don't feel any kind of sympathy/empathy for people who off themselves, they want out, they get instant gratification, so hopefully dude found what he couldn't find while he was here.

The other dudes...LMAO. People REALLY, REALLY take this place too seriously.

Would the person that offed them self be "Whott"?

Kyle Orton
09-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Nothing wrong with a lil h and a wobbly stool I said

SpursforSix
09-21-2017, 03:10 PM
Oh wow. I don't feel any kind of sympathy/empathy for people who off themselves, they want out, they get instant gratification, so hopefully dude found what he couldn't find while he was here.

Yeah....I get what you're saying but it would suck to wonder if that person was right on the edge and somehow you sent the one message that put him over. Instead of just saying something positive or nothing at all.
Regardless, if someone is suicidal, Spurstalk is probably the worst place to find peace of mind.

Kyle Orton
09-21-2017, 03:11 PM
The shitty part about it is that loser’s internet friends/irl friends couldn’t cope with him doing that on his own and tried to pin it on a spurstalk bully :lmao

SpursforSix
09-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Nothing wrong with a lil h and a wobbly stool I said

Bend over, I'll give you a wobbly stool.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Bend over, I'll give you a wobbly stool.

Wouldn't it be more like smushed stool? I know there are variables involved in how smushed, but that is a more applicable word to use in this instance.

SpursforSix
09-21-2017, 03:17 PM
Wouldn't it be more like smushed stool? I know there are variables involved in how smushed, but that is a more applicable word to use in this instance.

Right. But he didn't say "smushed stool". I'm not even sure what wobbly stool is. But I doubt anyone would dispute my intentions.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:20 PM
Right. But he didn't say "smushed stool". I'm not even sure what wobbly stool is. But I doubt anyone would dispute my intentions.

Unwanted sodomy, no? "Rape" if we were to split hairs about it.

SpursforSix
09-21-2017, 03:23 PM
Unwanted sodomy, no? "Rape" if we were to split hairs about it.

well then nothing works. It's always under the assumption that the other guy bends over. At that point, it's hardly rape.

Will Hunting
09-21-2017, 03:23 PM

Lmao yep, that's the guy.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Lmao yep, that's the guy.

I lurked a bit around that time, but IIRC, weren't the owners like banning everyone who mentioned him by name in a joking manner?

Will Hunting
09-26-2017, 07:51 AM
I lurked a bit around that time, but IIRC, weren't the owners like banning everyone who mentioned him by name in a joking manner?
:lol just saw this now and yes, the guy was a world class retard but he was friends with the owners so they were over sensitive about it.

It was a classic example of someone getting lionized because he died. The people on this site who knew him were saying things like "he had a genius level IQ!" when the guy worked at fucking taco bell :lmao

Chucho
09-26-2017, 10:19 AM
:lol just saw this now and yes, the guy was a world class retard but he was friends with the owners so they were over sensitive about it.

It was a classic example of someone getting lionized because he died. The people on this site who knew him were saying things like "he had a genius level IQ!" when the guy worked at fucking taco bell :lmao

LOL.:lmao

DMC
09-26-2017, 06:19 PM
Shopping at Trader Joes.
Parked in a spot far away from would-be California Scratchers. Or so it seemed.

As I'm inside women backs into my car.
She left a note. With phone number, a good one. I called and she said "Yes it was me and since your car was parked it is my fault." Texted me her insurance card.

Is that pretty amazing in 2017?
Did you tell her about the kitty litter in the sock trick?

DMC
09-26-2017, 06:22 PM
You can randomly put those notes on people's cars, then hide and watch how many times they walk around their car looking for damage. Hope like hell they don't find any.

Fabbs
09-26-2017, 08:25 PM
You can randomly put those notes on people's cars, then hide and watch how many times they walk around their car looking for damage. Hope like hell they don't find any.smh get a life.
http://images.ulta.com/is/image/Ulta/2269661?$detail$

Fabbs
09-26-2017, 08:26 PM
Did you tell her about the kitty litter in the sock trick?
Yes.
She said she wishes groups of homosexual men meeting in foggy cars to discuss their alts would use the sock n litter too.

I. Hustle
09-26-2017, 09:15 PM
well then nothing works. It's always under the assumption that the other guy bends over. At that point, it's hardly rape.

Bend over, I'll give you hardly rape

I. Hustle
09-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Yes.
She said she wishes groups of homosexual men meeting in foggy cars to discuss their alts would use the sock n litter too.

Did you invite her out for free pancakes?

Fabbs
09-26-2017, 09:53 PM
Did you invite her out for free pancakes?
I will add her to the invite list.

Also, the upcoming meet n greet donuts and coffee for The Laundry Krew.

Chucho
10-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Bend over, I'll give you hardly rape

Is it hardly rape by how many times they say no or the lack of resistance/gapingness of the anus?

SpursforSix
10-02-2017, 01:32 PM
I will add her to the invite list.

Also, the upcoming meet n greet donuts and coffee for The Laundry Krew.

Bend over, I'll fucking give you donuts and coffee.

Chucho
10-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking give you donuts and coffee.

You're giving him the glaze, and he'll leave you chocolate covered.

#buttsexjokes

SpursforSix
10-02-2017, 02:47 PM
You're giving him the glaze, and he'll leave you chocolate covered.

#buttsexjokes

I was going to start a new thread but decided I'd just stick this here...

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/2017/10/02/090913/85480729/gEzkQpJ.jpg

Chucho
10-02-2017, 02:50 PM
I was going to start a new thread but decided I'd just stick this here...

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/2017/10/02/090913/85480729/gEzkQpJ.jpg

:lmao

SpursforSix
10-02-2017, 02:50 PM
:lmao

Shit...I couldn't refrain