PDA

View Full Version : Russiagate Hoax: network test prove hack frm Eastern Europe was physically impossible

Pages : [1] 2

hater
09-20-2017, 09:45 PM
:wow Russiagate Hoax has been exposed :wow

The metadata in wikileaks emails shows the transfer rate which is physically impossible to achieve from Eastern Europe much less Russia or anywhere near it

–First, we used a 100 megabits-per-second (mbps) line to pull data from a one-gigabyte file to Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was .8 MBps.

–Second, we used a commercial DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) to send the same one-gigabyte file to a commercial DSL in Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was 1.8 MBps.

–Third, we pushed the same one-gigabyte file from a data center in New Jersey to a data center in the UK. The peak transfer speed was 12 MBps.

None of these attempts achieve anything close to the average rate of 22.7 megabytes per second evident in the July 5, 2016 download/copy associated with the DNC. In fact, this happens to be the speed typical of a transfer to a USB-2 external storage device. We do not think this pure coincidence; rather, it is additional evidence of a local download.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/09/20/more-holes-in-russia-gate-narrative/

Time to put this hoax to rest for good :tu

hater
09-20-2017, 09:46 PM
22mb/sec is only achiavable via USB drive

It was an inside job :wow

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:37 AM
What about all the other hacks?

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 05:52 AM

Standard deflection from a sperm shielder.

pgardn
09-21-2017, 07:06 AM
:wow Russiagate Hoax has been exposed :wow

The metadata in wikileaks emails shows the transfer rate which is physically impossible to achieve from Eastern Europe much less Russia or anywhere near it

–First, we used a 100 megabits-per-second (mbps) line to pull data from a one-gigabyte file to Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was .8 MBps.

–Second, we used a commercial DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) to send the same one-gigabyte file to a commercial DSL in Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was 1.8 MBps.

–Third, we pushed the same one-gigabyte file from a data center in New Jersey to a data center in the UK. The peak transfer speed was 12 MBps.

None of these attempts achieve anything close to the average rate of 22.7 megabytes per second evident in the July 5, 2016 download/copy associated with the DNC. In fact, this happens to be the speed typical of a transfer to a USB-2 external storage device. We do not think this pure coincidence; rather, it is additional evidence of a local download.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/09/20/more-holes-in-russia-gate-narrative/

Time to put this hoax to rest for good :tu

Yeah put it to bed.
Russia made no attempt to interfere with the election.

The mighty sleuth Hater just packaged the whole thing.
Next, find those 3 million illegal votes and prove Trump actually won the popular election.
I got this hang nail that won't go away...

Reck
09-21-2017, 07:12 AM
Wikileaks trying to provide Russia with plausible deniability. You dont say.

hater
09-21-2017, 07:26 AM
This is about the wikileaks/Shitlery/DNC email leak that suppossedly flipped the election and is the cornerstone of the Russiagate conspiracy theory.

They tried to pin it on Russia by saying it was hacked by Russia proxys in Eastern Europe.

The metadata of the file, which is impossible to alter, shows the transfer rate of the fie was 22mb/sec. impossible that it was obtained remotely from anywhere but locally and most likely USB transfer.

So the conerstone of the Russiagate conspiracy is dead.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 10:35 AM
This is about the wikileaks/Shitlery/DNC email leak that suppossedly flipped the election and is the cornerstone of the Russiagate conspiracy theory.

They tried to pin it on Russia by saying it was hacked by Russia proxys in Eastern Europe.

The metadata of the file, which is impossible to alter, shows the transfer rate of the fie was 22mb/sec. impossible that it was obtained remotely from anywhere but locally and most likely USB transfer.

So the conerstone of the Russiagate conspiracy is dead.What about all the other hacks?

hater
09-21-2017, 01:02 PM
What other hacks?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 01:03 PM
What about them?Where is the analysis of their metadata?

hater
09-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Which hack?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 01:13 PM
Which hack?All the other hacks not mentioned in your article.

hater
09-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Name a few

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 01:16 PM
Name a fewOK, so case not closed. Game on.

Thanks.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2017, 03:00 PM

Seriously, what other hacks?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:05 PM
Seriously, what other hacks?Holy shit -- you people really think July 5, 2016 was the only breach.

This is just ridiculous. The right's lack of basic curiosity about this subject is astounding.

DarrinS
09-21-2017, 03:09 PM
Holy shit -- you people really think July 5, 2016 was the only breach.

This is just ridiculous. The right's lack of basic curiosity about this subject is astounding.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Podesta handing over his Gmail password to a lame phishing attack.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Podesta handing over his Gmail password to a lame phishing attack.Not the only one, but your blaming the victim is duly noted.

Keep going.

Spurminator
09-21-2017, 03:12 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Podesta handing over his Gmail password to a lame phishing attack.

Why does the method matter?

If you leave your front door open is it a crime for someone to come steal your TV?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:13 PM
Are Trump supporters here really this ignorant?

spurraider21
09-21-2017, 03:16 PM
:lol

Spurminator
09-21-2017, 03:18 PM
There are Trump supporters, and then there's the anti-anti-Trumpers. The ones who claim they don't like Trump but spend 99% of their time concerned with Trump's critics instead of Trump himself. It's an odd choice given that only one of them is the President of the United States.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:22 PM

Do Leftists Brownshirters always have to stereotype en masse?

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:24 PM
There are Trump supporters, and then there's the anti-anti-Trumpers. The ones who claim they don't like Trump but spend 99% of their time concerned with Trump's critics instead of Trump himself. It's an odd choice given that only one of them is the President of the United States.
:rollin
And there are people who say people shouldn't be bothered by alts and then ultra melt down when their alt is outed, but it shouldn't bother them if they believe others shouldn't be bothered by alts.

hater
09-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Still waiting for the list of "other hacks" :lol

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Do Leftists Brownshirters always have to stereotype en masse?OK, maybe you can prove you aren't ignorant. Tell us about the other DNC breaches.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:26 PM
Still waiting for the list off "other hacks" :lolMe too. You guys know nothing about them. Your ignorance is expected, but every one of you? :lol

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:27 PM
OK, maybe you can prove you aren't ignorant. Tell us about the other DNC breaches.
Irrelevant. Answer my question.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Aww, how cute, Spurm got triggered and jumped into the closet and came out in his Fagbert camp.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Irrelevant. Answer my question.Actually, your alt trolling is not relevant here, but thanks for displaying your ignorance of the actual topic of the thread. You did not disappoint.

hater
09-21-2017, 03:29 PM

:lmao

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:29 PM

And there are people who say people shouldn't be bothered by alts and then ultra melt down when their alt is outed, but it shouldn't bother them if they believe others shouldn't be bothered by alts.

Irrelevant. Answer my question.

Aww, how cute, Spurm got triggered and jumped into the closet and came out in his Fagbert camp.:lol

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:30 PM
Me too. You guys know nothing about them. Your ignorance is expected, but every one of you? :lol

But...but, the Left has all the cards so close to their chest, the last 9 months mind you, and they're waiting to play them...when?

Pavlov
So none of you are even going to pretend you know about this?

You've had plenty of time to educate yourselves. Months, tbh.

Spurminator

Nobody melted down, sunshine. You guys should start an alt-exposure thread instead of derailing every other thread, but we all know you tend to do it when the discussion isn't going your way.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:31 PM
But...but, the Left has all the cards so close to their chest, the last 9 months mind you, and they're waiting to play them...when?This is public knowledge. Not hidden.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:32 PM

Meh. Old hat. Grow out of the shell, it'll do ya some good.

To the left, to the right. Backwards, never forwards.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:33 PM
Nobody melted down, sunshine. You guys should start an alt-exposure thread instead of derailing every other thread, but we all know you tend to do it when the discussion isn't going your way.

MMhhmm. You melted down. You can try and create your narrative, but you know you did. Everyone else knows you did. Only person who melted down even more was Reck, who heard the trumpet sound to semen shield.

Pavlov
Meh. Old hat. Grow out of the shell, it'll do ya some good.

To the left, to the right. Backwards, never forwards.Meh. Keep avoiding the topic at all costs. You're ignorant. Don't act out.

spurraider21
That's a lot of hypocrisy in one sentence

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:35 PM
That's a lot of hypocrisy in one sentence

How so?

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:36 PM
Meh. Keep avoiding the topic at all costs.

You never answered my question first. So, a few crab wabbles to the left, then to the right. Carry on.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:38 PM
You never answered my question first. So, a few crab wabbles to the left, then to the right. Carry on.You never answered my question to all of you, so thanks for proving me right. So, stew on it and try to keep from talking about the topic at all costs. I can only assume it would hurt you physically.

Carry :cryn. :lol

Spurminator
09-21-2017, 03:39 PM
MMhhmm. You melted down. You can try and create your narrative, but you know you did. Everyone else knows you did. Only person who melted down even more was Reck, who heard the trumpet sound to semen shield.

:lol "Everyone else knows"

No one even cares. The big "exposure" you guys got so excited about had an audience with the size and excitement of a Florida Marlins game in June.

The only people talking about it still are you and a couple of other retards who can't keep a political discussion going more than 3 posts without the same boring schtick.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:41 PM
:lol "Everyone else knows"

No one even cares. The big "exposure" you guys got so excited about had an audience with the size and excitement of a Florida Marlins game in June.

The only people talking about it still are you and a couple of other retards who can't keep a political discussion going more than 3 posts without the same boring schtick.

I don't care about you being exposed. At all. It bothered you and it still bothers you. I laughed at you and am still laughing at you. You melted down. And you want to talk about "boring schtick" when you flock with Pavs and Mono?:rollinThe audacity...ROFL.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:42 PM
You never answered my question to all of you, so thanks for proving me right. So, stew on it and try to keep from talking about the topic at all costs. I can only assume it would hurt you physically.

Carry :cryn. :lol

You didn't ask me anything. I interjected and asked YOU something, so don't pivot off to something irrelevant to what I asked you. Answer the question.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:42 PM
I don't care about you being exposed. At all. It bothered you and it still bothers you. I laughed at you and am still laughing at you. You melted down. And you want to talk about "boring schtick" when you flock with Pavs and Mono?:rollinThe audacity...ROFL.This is caring. You care quite a bit about this.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:44 PM
You didn't ask me anything. I interjected and asked YOU something, so don't pivot off to something irrelevant to what I asked you. Answer the question.Nope, I asked first and your question is irrelevant trolling. Sorry, but keep trying to not talk about the topic.

Spurminator
09-21-2017, 03:47 PM
I don't care about you being exposed. At all. It bothered you and it still bothers you. I laughed at you and am still laughing at you. You melted down.

:lol Yeah, you don't care at all.

Projecting a "meltdown" is the weakest trick in the book. You can say it all you want. I know what bothers me and what doesn't. And like I said, no one else cares.

And you want to talk about "boring schtick" when you flock with Pavs and Mono?:rollinThe audacity...ROFL.

Their schticks are malleable to the topic. Your schtick relies on changing the topic to the one or two subjects you're capable of talking about.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Nope, I asked first and your question is irrelevant trolling. Sorry, but keep trying to not talk about the topic.
:rollinSays the dude who spends too much time here and excuses it as trolling and who's schtick is answering questions with questions and starting an endless circle. Like I said- OLD HAT.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:48 PM
:rollinSays the dude who spends too much time here and excuses it as trolling and who's schtick is answering questions with questions and starting an endless circle. Like I said- OLD HAT.Still not about the topic.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:50 PM
:lol Yeah, you don't care at all.

Projecting a "meltdown" is the weakest trick in the book. You can say it all you want. I know what bothers me and what doesn't. And like I said, no one else cares.

Their schticks are malleable to the topic. Your schtick relies on changing the topic to the one or two subjects you're capable of talking about.

:depressed"I don't care":depressed

Continues on with some faux psychoanalytical rant about forum demeanor. :lmao

Just stop it already. Holy shit, you're mad about this.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:52 PM
Still not about the topic.

When in Rome, sweetie.

Spurminator
09-21-2017, 03:53 PM

:depressed"I don't care":depressed

Continues on with some faux psychoanalytical rant about forum demeanor. :lmao

Just stop it already. Holy shit, you're mad about this.

"Any reply is a meltdown that shows this person cares" is also weak.

Usually number of emojis used is inversely related to how cornered a participant is in a discussion.

Next you're going to repeat this weak tactic by trying to mock me again for responding. Emoji over/under set at 8.

Let us proceed...

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:53 PM
When in Rome, sweetie.You're just posting about dudes all the time.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 03:59 PM
You're just posting about dudes all the time.

And you're just posting ALL the time.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 04:01 PM
"Any reply is a meltdown that shows this person cares" is also weak.

Usually number of emojis used is inversely related to how cornered a participant is in a discussion.

Next you're going to repeat this weak tactic by trying to mock me again for responding. Emoji over/under set at 8.

Let us proceed...

You:
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/ice-cube-water-15549377.jpg

hater
09-21-2017, 04:06 PM

Lol derailing the thread

This thread is about the so called hack on DNC by Russia which has been proven to be an insde job

Its pretty simple to understand how it was proven. Let me know if you have any questions

Lets stick to the topic.

Now that CNN cant tal about Russia hacking DNC looks like they are moving on to Facebook releasing info on their ads :lmao

So we went from a hack to an ad buy :lmao

Spurminator
09-21-2017, 04:08 PM
You:

Say it enough and maybe you'll even believe it after a while.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 04:12 PM
And you're just posting ALL the time.And you are following me around all the time only talking about dudes.

Lol derailing the thread

This thread is about the so called hack on DNC by Russia which has been proven to be an insde job

Its pretty simple to understand how it was proven. Let me know if you have any questions

Lets stick to the topic.

Now that CNN cant tal about Russia hacking DNC looks like they are moving on to Facebook releasing info on their ads :lmao

So we went from a hack to an ad buy :lmaoI have a question: What about the other hacks you still haven't even tried to educate yourself about?

hater
09-21-2017, 04:25 PM
Apparently now our election was influenced by ads :cry

hater
09-21-2017, 04:32 PM
CNN right now: "Mark Zuckerbeg!! this is incredible!! Another shoe drops! Another piece of the puzzle of how Russians influenced our elections! Everybody is on facebook!!"

:lol cnn

DMC
09-21-2017, 04:54 PM
Chumpy

Challenged to support his claim, refuses and instead insists everyone knows.

What hacks Chumpy? Be specific.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2017, 05:28 PM
I have a question: What about the other hacks you still haven't even tried to educate yourself about?

What other hacks are you talking about? Are we supposed to read your mind and know which other hacks your thinking of?

McFudpucker
09-21-2017, 06:58 PM
22mb/sec is only achiavable via USB drive

It was an inside job :wow

Some people are still living in the age of dial up it seems. I can get transfer rates in excess of 60Mb/s with my home wifi and its nothing to write home about, just about any decent Gamer connection will be far faster...There are plenty of those types in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europe is home to many corporate shared service centers, the infrastructure to support that is probably better than what you get in most of the US.

...Hundreds of multinationals have established centres in CEE, including household names such as IBM, HP, Accenture, DHL, Amazon, Dell, Citi Group, HSBC, Capgemini, Nestle, Kraft Foods, GE, Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent, Exxon-Mobil and others.

Central and Eastern Europe is seeing a boom in shared service centres (SSCs) and business process outsourcing (BPO) as companies seek to reduce costs, increase operational efficiency, and improve service. From the rapid expansion of many of these centres, it appears these investments are paying off. While the average SSC in CEE employs just under 300 people, big investors such as IBM and HP have upped the ante and created mega-centres employing upwards of 3000 staff.

Russia's the same. In 2015, it had an AVERAGE connection speed of 10.2 Mb/s. As an average, it should be obvious there are connections far faster than that available.

Whoever ran that test doesn't understand how the internet works and still assumes Eastern Europe and Russia are behind the West in terms of connectivity. :rollin

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 07:05 PM

Yea, there's no class of people that fit that bill, bro. You live in your own world.

TSA
09-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Some people are still living in the age of dial up it seems. I can get transfer rates in excess of 60Mb/s with my home wifi and its nothing to write home about, just about any decent Gamer connection will be far faster...There are plenty of those types in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europe is home to many corporate shared service centers, the infrastructure to support that is probably better than what you get in most of the US.

Russia's the same. In 2015, it had an AVERAGE connection speed of 10.2 Mb/s. As an average, it should be obvious there are connections far faster than that available.

Whoever ran that test doesn't understand how the internet works and still assumes Eastern Europe and Russia are behind the West in terms of connectivity. :rollin

Do you know the difference between mbps and MBps? The guys running the test did.

William Binney ([email protected]) worked for NSA for 36 years, retiring in 2001 as the technical director of world military and geopolitical analysis and reporting; he created many of the collection systems still used by NSA. Ray McGovern ([email protected]) was a CIA analyst for 27 years; from 1981 to 1985 he briefed the President’s Daily Brief one-on-one to President Reagan’s most senior national security officials.

pgardn
09-21-2017, 07:36 PM
So you guys actually think the Russians did not make attempts to create chaos in our elections?

Really?

hater
09-21-2017, 07:43 PM

No. We are talking about MegaBytes per second.

1,976 MegaBytes from DNC were copied in 87 seconds

That is about 22MB/sec which would amount to about 180mb/sec which is the number you are using. See even yo dont get close to that speed from your home to local US servers

Also dont forget hackers would obvously have to use a VPN connection and use various hops to evade detection which would degrade the speed even more

Its just not physically possible

clambake
09-21-2017, 07:51 PM
So you guys actually think the Russians did not make attempts to create chaos in our elections?

Really?

they got their lips wrapped around it

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 07:51 PM
No. We are talking about MegaBytes per second.

1.9 MegaBytes from DNC were copied in 87 seconds

That is about 22MB/sec which would amount to about 180mb/sec which is the number you are using. See even yo dont get close to that speed from your home to local US servers

Also dont forget hackers would obvously have to use a VPN connection and use various hops to evade detection which would degrade the speed even more

Its just not physically possible

Seth Rich, tbh...

https://conservativedailypost-guvbvzsunddro8yrw.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/sethrich1-1250x640.jpg

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 09:52 PM
Chumpy

Challenged to support his claim, refuses and instead insists everyone knows.

What hacks Chumpy? Be specific.You don't know either?

:lmao why am I surprised?

Now I'm just waiting for everyone to check in and say "What other hacks?" without even trying to look for himself. Almost there.

TSA
09-21-2017, 10:18 PM
You don't know either?

:lmao why am I surprised?

Now I'm just waiting for everyone to check in and say "What other hacks?" without even trying to look for himself. Almost there.

What was hacked and who released the contents of the other hacks?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 10:21 PM
What was hacked and who released the contents of the other hacks?:rollin you too? GAME OVER guy?

Almost all of you accounted for.

BTW, how did your theory stand up to all those tests, TSA?

TSA
09-21-2017, 10:26 PM
:rollin you too? GAME OVER guy?

BTW, how did your theory stand up to all those tests, TSA?
Dodge 1.

What was hacked and who released the contents of the other hacks?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 10:33 PM
Dodge 1.'Sorry, man -- that's the third time I asked you about your theory. You've been dodging that this whole time, so cut the shit and give us an update on your theory.

What was hackedThe DNC. In 2015.

and who released the contents of the other hacks?Could be wikileaks for all anyone knows -- I didn't see it their metadata on their site. Maybe you have seen it. Let me know after you tell me about how your theory is doing.

TSA
09-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Sorry, man -- that's the third time I asked you about your theory. You've been dodging that this whole time, so cut the shit and give us an update on your theory.

The DNC. In 2015.

Could be wikileaks for all anyone knows -- I didn't see it their metadata on their site. Maybe you have seen it. Let me know after you tell me about how your theory is doing.

Theory is looking good.

What contents were released from the hack?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 10:46 PM
Theory is looking good. In what way? You were waiting for key testimony from Browder and Simpson -- well, what happened with those? What about the DoJ announcement that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower?

What contents were released from the hack?It's fair to conclude all the stuff not posted by Guccifer2.0 was possibly obtained in these hacks and the Podesta phish unless you have more information.

TSA
09-21-2017, 10:55 PM
In what way? You were waiting for key testimony from Browder and Simpson -- well, what happened with those? What about the DoJ announcement that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower?Testimonies are still ongoing and people in Trump Tower were tapped therefore Trump Tower was tapped.

It's fair to conclude all the stuff not posted by Guccifer2.0 was possibly obtained in these hacks and the Podesta phish unless you have more information.

All what stuff? Be specific.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 11:00 PM
Testimonies are still ongoingBut those two already testified and you were so excited and asking for transcripts. You totally shut up about both of them ever since. Why?

and people in Trump Tower were tapped therefore Trump Tower was tapped.Nope. Totally different things. Sorry, you lost that one. DOJ confirmed.

All what stuff? Be specific.I can't be more specific. wikileaks isn't a very open organization. Too bad.

TSA
09-21-2017, 11:09 PM
But those two already testified and you were so excited and asking for transcripts. You totally shut up about both of them ever since. Why?

Nope. Totally different things. Sorry, you lost that one. DOJ confirmed.

I can't be more specific. wikileaks isn't a very open organization. Too bad.

You can’t be more specific be because you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. You keep referring to other hacks and can’t produce a single document from your other hacks. What DNC emails did Wikileaks release before July 22nd?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 11:17 PM
You can’t be more specific be because you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. You keep referring to other hacks and can’t produce a single document from your other hacks. What DNC emails did Wikileaks release before July 22nd?Russia had access to the DNC for months at a time. It's safe to say they got a document or two in that time. If wikileaks posts their metadata it would help a great deal.

Back to your theory, why have you gone silent about Simpson and Browder?

SnakeBoy
09-22-2017, 02:06 AM
:rollin you too? GAME OVER guy?

lol Celebrating your dodge as a victory

I'm thinking of a hack. Can you guess what it is?

You can't, I win :cheer

:rolleyes

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:27 AM
lol Celebrating your dodge as a victory

I'm thinking of a hack. Can you guess what it is?

You can't, I win :cheer

:rolleyesNope. We're all losers when Americans are wilfully, aggressively and proudly ignorant just to score points on a message board.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:38 AM
Russia had access to the DNC for months at a time.

Based on?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:41 AM
Based on?
You know this board is not the only source of information in the world. Don't pretend to be interested in this because you're angry with me. None of you gives a shit about any of this.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:44 AM
You know this board is not the only source of information in the world. Don't pretend to be interested in this because you're angry with me.

You going to project and tell me what my feelings are again? How kind of you.

You made a bold claim that Russia had access to the DNC; apparently, you don't want to back it up. You hate conspiracies 'til you love them, btw.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:48 AM
You going to project and tell me what my feelings are again? How kind of you.

You made a bold claim that Russia had access to the DNC; apparently, you don't want to back it up. You hate conspiracies 'til you love them, btw.Sorry, you have no other reason to be here.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:55 AM
Sorry, you have no other reason to be here.

So, you'll be taking a pass on proving your assertion that the Russians had access to the DNC data for months?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:02 AM
So, you'll be taking a pass on proving your assertion that the Russians had access to the DNC data for months?I'm saying no one bitching about me has lifted a finger to find out anything about the actual documented history of DNC hacks. You're all one Google search away from answering all your questions yourselves and you won't do it.

You don't care.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 08:02 AM
Pavlov: 'It was the Russians. I'll give no proof.'

/thread

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:04 AM
Pavlov: 'It was the Russians. I'll give no proof.'

/thread
See? You don't care about the topic. Only "fighting" me.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 08:04 AM
I'm saying no one bitching about me has lifted a finger to find out anything about the actual documented history of DNC hacks. You're all one Google search away from answering all your questions yourselves and you won't do it.

You don't care.

Your claim, bro. You're the one constantly claiming you have the burden of proof. Oh, but it's not convenient now, is it bitch?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 08:05 AM
See? You don't care about the topic. Only "fighting" me.

:lmao Meltdown mode next level.
:lmao In the other thread I'm not "fighting" enough.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:07 AM
Your claim, bro. You're the one constantly claiming you have the burden of proof. Oh, but it's not convenient now, is it bitch?I clearly stayed why I will not spoon feed anyone here. You're proving my point repeatedly.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 08:09 AM
I clearly stayed why I will not spoon feed anyone here. You're proving my point repeatedly.

Nobody gives a fuck about your excuse / "point". Put up or shut up.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:10 AM
Nobody gives a fuck about your excuse / "point". Put up or shut up.:lol see? This is all you care about. The fight. Not the topic.

Reck
09-22-2017, 08:20 AM
No dog in this fight but Crowdstrike's report claims Russian hackers were responsible for the DNC hack. The FBI would later agree with the assessment.

Operatives from two Russian spy agencies had infiltrated computers of the Democratic National Committee, months before the US national election.

By October, the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security agreed that Russia (https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national) was behind the DNC hack. On Dec. 29, those agencies, together with the FBI, issued a joint statement reaffirming that conclusion (https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/12/29/joint-dhs-odni-fbi-statement-russian-malicious-cyber-activity).

https://www.cnet.com/news/how-experts-decided-russia-hacked-dnc-election/

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 08:25 AM
:lol see? This is all you care about. The fight. Not the topic.

I care about the topic. OP presented strong evidence to support the main wikileaks "hack" was an inside job. If the Russians did other hacks, they were most likely far less consequential. And nobody but you from what I've seen is claiming the Russians simply had access for months.

Also, I'd suggest you're the one who doesn't exactly care about the topic. All your Russian bull shit is a complete diversion. Those who live in glass houses, hillary supporter..... Well, they still don't break the alleged glass ceiling. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 08:27 AM
No dog in this fight but Crowdstrike's report claims Russian hackers were responsible for the DNC hack. The FBI would later agree with the assessment.

Shadow govt. in play. Trump is right. This nothing burger wasn't being announced at the time for a reason.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:34 AM
I care about the topic. OP presented strong evidence to support the main wikileaks "hack" was an inside job.The Podesta phish is not addressed in the topic. Nor are any of the other hacks dating back to September 2015. But you already knew that because you care, right?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:35 AM
Shadow govt. in play. Trump is right. This nothing burger wasn't being announced at the time for a reason.Conspiracy!

pgardn
09-22-2017, 08:36 AM

Really?

Oh.
So this is just turning into a discussion on the actual procedures the Russians used to create chaos in our elections. Not if they did.

Democracies with free and fair elections are extraordinarily vulnerable.
In what was a very close election, Trump won. The fact that the Russians interefered does not change the fact that the voting public was torn between two bad candidates. We got our president, live with it. You are apart of a democracy. One of the worst things that could happen in our democracy is a Bootian ousting of a democratically elected leader. Throw him out because I don't like him, no.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:56 AM
And if anyone actually cares about the OP, it's not like that particular metadata angle is settled:

But, said Barger and other experts, that overlooks the possibility the files were copied multiple times before being released, something that may be more probable than not in a bureaucracy like Russian intelligence.

“A hacker might have downloaded it to one computer, then shared it by USB to an air gapped [off the internet] network for translation, then copied by a different person for analysis, then brought a new USB to an entirely different air gapped computer to determine a strategy all before it was packaged for Guccifer 2.0 to leak,” said Barger.

Every time the files were copied, depending on the method they were transmitted, there would be a new chance for the metadata to be changed.

Hultquist said the date that Forensicator believes that the files were downloaded, based on the metadata, is almost definitely not the date the files were removed from the DNC.

That date, July 5, 2016, was far later than the April dates when the DNC hackers registered “electionleaks.com” and “DCLeaks.com.” Hulquist noted that the DNC hackers likely had stolen files by the time they began determining their strategy to post them.

The July date is also months after the DNC brought in FireEye competitor CrowdStrike to remove the hackers from their network and well after Crowdstrike first attributed the attack to Russia.

With increased scrutiny on the network, it would be a high-risk way to remove files. And if an insider removed files from the DNC on July 5, it could just as likely be a second, unrelated attack to the Russian one.

Even if there were no other scenarios that would create the same metadata, experts note that metadata is among the easiest pieces of forensic evidence to falsify. It would be far more difficult to fabricate other evidence pointing to Russia, including the malware only known to be used by the suspected Russian hackers, and internet and email addresses seen in previous attacks by that group.

Forensicator’s claim that 20 to 25 megabyte per second downloads would be impossible over the internet also raised eyebrows.

John Bambenek, threat systems manager at the security firm Fidelis, noted that while home internet, where uploads are much slower than downloads, would not allow that speed, corporate and cloud networks could do so.

Link: Why the latest theory about the DNC not being hacked is probably wrong (http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong)

hater
09-22-2017, 08:59 AM

We know the intelligence agencies have "concluded" it was Russia. They offer no proof whatsovever.

Also that article describes Russian hack tactics in a general way and not tied to any particular hack. Much less one connected to Wikileaks DNC dump.

We know countries actively try to hack each other. Russia, China, Israel, US are the most active at it.

This thread is about the wikileaks DNC hack of July 2016 which according to media and intelligence agencies was done by Russians.

This theory has been easyly debunked by looking at the file metadata and seeing it was copied from DNC server via USB drive.

Chumpdumpster is asking us to proove Russia doesnt do any hacking :lol which is retarded question. As everyone hacks each other.

But the DNC Hillary email hack that flipped the election wasnot done by them.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 09:01 AM
We know the intelligence agencies have "concluded" it was Russia. They offer no proof whatsovever.

Also that article describes Russian hack tactics in a general way and not tied to any particular hack. Much less one connected to Wikileaks DNC dump.

We know countries actively try to hack each other. Russia, China, Israel, US are the most active at it.

This thread is about the wikileaks DNC hack of July 2017 which according to media and intelligence agencies was done by Russians.

This theory has been easyly debunked by looking at the file metadata and seeing it was copied from DNC server via USB drive.

Chumpdumpster is asking us to proove Russia doesnt do any hacking :lol which is retarded question. As everyone hacks each other.

But the DNC Hillary email hack that flipped the election wasnot done by them.Link: Why the latest theory about the DNC not being hacked is probably wrong (http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong)

Reck
09-22-2017, 09:02 AM

This thread is about the wikileaks DNC hack of July 2017 which according to media and intelligence agencies was done by Russians.

But the DNC Hillary email hack that flipped the election wasnot done by them.

So you're going with the already debunked Seth Rich was the inside man and got murdered for it conspiracy? Got it. :lol

boutons_deux
09-22-2017, 09:02 AM
tossing around "metadata" fools the fools into believing they have a clue

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 09:04 AM
tossing around "metadata" fools the fools into believing they have a clueYeah, I asked when this conspiracy theory first broke if metadata can be faked. Turns out it can be faked. Go figure.

hater
09-22-2017, 09:05 AM
So you're going with the already debunked Seth Rich was the inside man and got murdered for it conspiracy? Got it. :lol

Nope. Could have been anyone of the dozens of ppl that had physicall access to server and a usb drive

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Nope. Could have been anyone of the dozens of ppl that had physicall access to server and a usb drive

Link: Why the latest theory about the DNC not being hacked is probably wrong (http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong)

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 09:11 AM
The Podesta phish is not addressed in the topic. Nor are any of the other hacks dating back to September 2015. But you already knew that because you care, right?

The Podesta phish has not been proven to be the Russians. That was just Podesta being an idiot. In fact IIRC, that was gucifer, bro.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 09:14 AM
The Podesta phish has not been proven to be the Russians.They haven't been excluded.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 09:17 AM
They haven't been excluded.

Look how far we've dropped from the Russians had access to DNC for a couple months. I can see why you did one of your tantrums.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 09:18 AM
Look how far we've dropped from the Russians had access to DNC for a couple months.That hasn't changed. I can tell it's so important to you because you haven't lifted a finger to find out about the other hacks.

TSA
09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
And if anyone actually cares about the OP, it's not like that particular metadata angle is settled:

Lazy article.

June 12th Assange announces he has DNC documents
June 14th Crowdstrike announces they found Russian malware on the DNC servers
June 15th Guccifer claims the hack and posts a document synthetically tainted with Russian fingerprints
July 5th Guccifer releases second hack/copied data

Best part of the lazy article:

“I find it interesting that people are so eager to believe that Dmitri Alperovitch is biased, but willing to accept the forensics of an anonymous blogger, with no reputation, that no one knows anything about,” said Hultquist.

How are the reputations of the following people who came to the same conclusion?

William Binney, former NSA Technical Director for World Geopolitical & Military Analysis; Co-founder of NSA’s Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center

Skip Folden, independent analyst, retired IBM Program Manager for Information Technology US (Associate VIPS)

Matthew Hoh, former Capt., USMC, Iraq & Foreign Service Officer, Afghanistan (associate VIPS)

Larry C Johnson, CIA & State Department (ret.)

Michael S. Kearns, Air Force Intelligence Officer (Ret.), Master SERE Resistance to Interrogation Instructor

John Kiriakou, Former CIA Counterterrorism Officer and former Senior Investigator, Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Linda Lewis, WMD preparedness policy analyst, USDA (ret.)

Lisa Ling, TSgt USAF (ret.) (associate VIPS)

Edward Loomis, Jr., former NSA Technical Director for the Office of Signals Processing

David MacMichael, National Intelligence Council (ret.)

Ray McGovern, former U.S. Army Infantry/Intelligence officer and CIA analyst

Elizabeth Murray, former Deputy National Intelligence Officer for Middle East, CIA

Coleen Rowley, FBI Special Agent and former Minneapolis Division Legal Counsel (ret.)

Cian Westmoreland, former USAF Radio Frequency Transmission Systems Technician and Unmanned Aircraft Systems whistleblower (Associate VIPS)

Kirk Wiebe, former Senior Analyst, SIGINT Automation Research Center, NSA

Sarah G. Wilton, Intelligence Officer, DIA (ret.); Commander, US Naval Reserve (ret.)

Ann Wright, U.S. Army Reserve Colonel (ret) and former U.S. Diplomat

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 10:36 AM
Lazy article.

June 12th Assange announces he has DNC documents
June 14th Crowdstrike announces they found Russian malware on the DNC servers
June 15th Guccifer claims the hack and posts a document synthetically tainted with Russian fingerprints
July 5th Guccifer releases second hack/copied data

Best part of the lazy article:

“I find it interesting that people are so eager to believe that Dmitri Alperovitch is biased, but willing to accept the forensics of an anonymous blogger, with no reputation, that no one knows anything about,” said Hultquist.

How are the reputations of the following people who came to the same conclusion?

William Binney, former NSA Technical Director for World Geopolitical & Military Analysis; Co-founder of NSA’s Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center

Skip Folden, independent analyst, retired IBM Program Manager for Information Technology US (Associate VIPS)

Matthew Hoh, former Capt., USMC, Iraq & Foreign Service Officer, Afghanistan (associate VIPS)

Larry C Johnson, CIA & State Department (ret.)

Michael S. Kearns, Air Force Intelligence Officer (Ret.), Master SERE Resistance to Interrogation Instructor

John Kiriakou, Former CIA Counterterrorism Officer and former Senior Investigator, Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Linda Lewis, WMD preparedness policy analyst, USDA (ret.)

Lisa Ling, TSgt USAF (ret.) (associate VIPS)

Edward Loomis, Jr., former NSA Technical Director for the Office of Signals Processing

David MacMichael, National Intelligence Council (ret.)

Ray McGovern, former U.S. Army Infantry/Intelligence officer and CIA analyst

Elizabeth Murray, former Deputy National Intelligence Officer for Middle East, CIA

Coleen Rowley, FBI Special Agent and former Minneapolis Division Legal Counsel (ret.)

Cian Westmoreland, former USAF Radio Frequency Transmission Systems Technician and Unmanned Aircraft Systems whistleblower (Associate VIPS)

Kirk Wiebe, former Senior Analyst, SIGINT Automation Research Center, NSA

Sarah G. Wilton, Intelligence Officer, DIA (ret.); Commander, US Naval Reserve (ret.)

Ann Wright, U.S. Army Reserve Colonel (ret) and former U.S. Diplomat

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/Can metadata be altered?

TSA
09-22-2017, 11:14 AM
Can metadata be altered?

Yes, and your lazy article fails to mention that the Forensicator points that out early on in his analysis. Your lazy article also doesn't link to any of Forensicator's, Adam Carter's, or the VIPS team's work.

Do you doubt the findings of the VIPS team?

TSA
09-22-2017, 11:22 AM
I don't doubt for a minute that Russia tried to influence our elections through social media, but the Russia hacked the DNC and gave the files to Wikileaks story is a complete fabrication created by DNC/Crowdstrike with a complicit IC and pushed by the media.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 12:13 PM
Yes, and your lazy article fails to mention that the Forensicator points that out early on in his analysis. Your lazy article also doesn't link to any of Forensicator's, Adam Carter's, or the VIPS team's work.

Do you doubt the findings of the VIPS team?
I don't think they are nearly as conclusive as you want them to be. Nice dodging any discussion of your theory though.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 12:15 PM
TSA:
But those two already testified and you were so excited and asking for transcripts. You totally shut up about both of them ever since. Why?

TSA
09-22-2017, 12:27 PM
I don't think they are nearly as conclusive as you want them to be. Nice dodging any discussion of your theory though.

Much more conclusive than anything you've tried to pass off blaming Russia for the DNC hack. I've dodged nothing from you, I'm not here much anymore and don't check notifications when I am here. I've got 2,469 unread notifications/mentions.

TSA
09-22-2017, 12:32 PM
TSA:

I never saw any transcripts of their testimony not much I can comment on. I'd also like to see the transcripts from the testimony from the Podesta group for working with the same Ukranians as Manafort. Samantha Powers testimony will also be interesting.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 01:09 PM
Much more conclusive than anything you've tried to pass off blaming Russia for the DNC hack. I've dodged nothing from you, I'm not here much anymore and don't check notifications when I am here. I've got 2,469 unread notifications/mentions.You dodged just last night.

I never saw any transcripts of their testimony not much I can comment on. I'd also like to see the transcripts from the testimony from the Podesta group for working with the same Ukranians as Manafort. Samantha Powers testimony will also be interesting.Seeing as you didn't even try to find Browder's testimony at any time over the past two months, I can only conclude that you aren't terribly serious about any of this unless someone spoon feeds you a narrative.

Chucho
09-22-2017, 01:16 PM
You dodged just last night.

That's you're whole "troll" game.

TSA
09-22-2017, 01:18 PM
You dodged just last night.

Seeing as you didn't even try to find Browder's testimony at any time over the past two months, I can only conclude that you aren't terribly serious about any of this unless someone spoon feeds you a narrative.

You are correct, I'm not terribly serious about any of this, but I do find it interesting.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 01:23 PM
You are correct, I'm not terribly serious about any of this, but I do find it interesting.Not interesting enough to look for a transcript you consider key for two months.

TSA
09-22-2017, 01:37 PM
Not interesting enough to look for a transcript you consider key for two months.

Nope, been too busy. I've just recently been cleared by my surgeon to resume regular physical activity after rotator cuff surgery and have a baby due in December. Lot of catching up on projects around the house and prepping for the newborn. Get used to me not being here much, and don't think that just because I don't respond to you instantly that I'm dodging anything. I'm not on here 24/7 button mashing F5 like you are.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 01:47 PM
Nope, been too busy. I've just recently been cleared by my surgeon to resume regular physical activity after rotator cuff surgery and have a baby due in December. Lot of catching up on projects around the house and prepping for the newborn. Get used to me not being here much, and don't think that just because I don't respond to you instantly that I'm dodging anything. I'm not on here 24/7 button mashing F5 like you are.:lol don't get all pissy again because you failed after all your big talk. You have been able to Google and read this entire time, so it never really mattered at all. It's OK.

TSA
09-22-2017, 02:22 PM
:lol don't get all pissy again because you failed after all your big talk. You have been able to Google and read this entire time, so it never really mattered at all. It's OK.

What part of I’m not terribly serious about any of this are you having trouble comprehending?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 02:24 PM
What part of I’m not terribly serious about any of this are you having trouble comprehending?So why get all pissy?

spurraider21
09-22-2017, 02:31 PM
What part of I’m not terribly serious about any of this are you having trouble comprehending?
Probably the pizza thread

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Probably the pizza thread:lol Do we have a current total on those indictments?

TSA
09-22-2017, 03:03 PM
So why get all pissy?

I didn't, I simply explained to you why I haven't been following the testimonies.

TSA
09-22-2017, 03:04 PM
:lol Do we have a current total on those indictments?

Yes, as many as the Russia investigation has produced.

Chucho
09-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Yes, as many as the Russia investigation has produced.

Ba-doom.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 03:15 PM
I didn't, I simply explained to you why I haven't been following the testimonies.Of course you were pissy. Just own it.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Yes, as many as the Russia investigation has produced.Is there a special counsel currently investigating pizza?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:05 PM
That hasn't changed. I can tell it's so important to you because you haven't lifted a finger to find out about the other hacks.

No need. Your claim was obviously wishful thinking.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 05:11 PM
No need. Your claim was obviously wishful thinking.Nope. It's a matter of documented fact. Get outside your safe space, snowflake.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:15 PM
Nope. It's a matter of documented fact. Get outside your safe space, snowflake.

Then post it if you believe it.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 05:16 PM
Then post it if you believe it.:lmao It's not a matter of belief. Things happen. They are documented. My experiment here to see if any of you gives a shit is ongoing.

You don't.

hater
09-22-2017, 05:23 PM
Still waiting for a list of the "other hacks" that affected the election and attributed to Russia :lmao

Waiting....

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 05:28 PM
Still waiting for a list of the "other hacks" that affected the election and attributed to Russia :lmao

Waiting....Of course you are, because you are concerned about the Russians' potential influence on the American elections, right?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:28 PM
:lmao It's not a matter of belief. Things happen. They are documented. My experiment here to see if any of you gives a shit is ongoing.

You don't.

I'll skip to the conclusion for you; nobody gives a shit about playing your games.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:29 PM

Waiting....

Something about an experiment in which no data is forthcoming :lmao

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 05:30 PM
I'll skip to the conclusion for you; nobody gives a shit about anything that might make my side look even remotely bad.Fixed.

You don't care about this country.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 05:30 PM
Something about an experiment in which no data is forthcoming :lmaoAre you kidding? You are giving me results with every post.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2017, 05:31 PM
Thread ended bitches

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 05:32 PM
Thread ended bitchesThey won't read it. They don't care about the USA.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2017, 05:34 PM

djohn2oo8
09-22-2017, 05:36 PM
They won't read it. They don't care about the USA.

And then they wanna throw around the word "patriot"

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:45 PM
Fixed.

You don't care about this country.

I'm not the one who voted for the globalist, bro.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:46 PM
Are you kidding? You are giving me results with every post.

That's funny cos you're giving me no results.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Thread ended bitches

So, you think the 21 states were hacked by the Russians?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 05:51 PM

I'm not the one who voted for the globalist, bro.You're the one who doesn't mind Russia's choosing your leader.

That's funny cos you're giving me no results.And you still won't look for any. Ever. All you are doing is whining for me to spoon feed you.

So, you think the 21 states were hacked by the Russians?Jesus Christ, you can't even read a tweet correctly.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2017, 05:55 PM
So, you think the 21 states were hacked by the Russians?

They were targets. Why were they targets and who gave them the information to target those states?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:58 PM
You're the one who doesn't mind Russia's choosing your leader.

And you still won't look for any. Ever. All you are doing is whining for me to spoon feed you.

And what proof do you have that Russia stole the election? Again, you hate conspiracy theories until you need to cry about something. :lmao

I don't supposed to know what "evidence" you looked at to come to an almost certain erroneous conclusion. I wouldn't presume to know. So, such a search would be a waste of time, obviously. And that doesn't take into account that I think you just made the shit up, straight up. And when you got called out, that's why you went into tantrum mode. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 05:59 PM
They were targets. Why were they targets and who gave them the information to target those states?

Exactly how weak your shit is. They were "targets." That's code for "we got nothing." :lmao

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:01 PM
Exactly how weak your shit is. They were "targets." That's code for "we got nothing." :lmao

djohn2oo8 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14870)

Actually they got something in that it's propaganda. Ooo 21 states! That many! If they had sh** on even one state's elections being hacked, they'd present it.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:02 PM
And what proof do you have that Russia stole the election?Straw man.

I don't supposed to know what evidence you looked at to come to an almost certain erroneous conclusion.I'm not sure you know how to read tbh.
I wouldn't presume to know. So, such a search would be a waste of time, obviously.You really couldn't think of terms to search to find something resembling a timeline of Russian hacks of the DNC? Can you breathe on your own?
And that doesn't take into account that I think you just made the shit up, straight up.There is one way for you to find out on your own.
And when you got called out, that's why you went into tantrum mode. :lmaoYou confirm my hypothesis with every whiny post.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2017, 06:02 PM

So apparently you are fine with a foreign power planning an attack on US territory. An act of war. No doubt you are a piece of shit.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Exactly how weak your shit is. They were "targets." That's code for "we got nothing." :lmaoLook at you defending Russia. Are you a US citizen?

djohn2oo8
09-22-2017, 06:04 PM
They were successful at purging voter rolls.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:05 PM
Straw man.

I'm not sure you know how to read tbh.You really couldn't think of terms to search to find something resembling a timeline of Russian hacks of the DNC? Can you breathe on your own? There is one way for you to find out on your own.You confirm my hypothesis with every whiny post.

Asking questions is a straw man... :lmao
You got nothing. You can talk about your "experiments" all you want to hide away.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:06 PM
They were successful at purging voter rolls.I haven't seen that, but just this:

Illinois and Arizona announced before the election that voter roles [sic] connected to the internet had been hacked by Russia.

is red alert material, I don't care whom you vote for.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:06 PM
Look at you defending Russia. Are you a US citizen?

I make no defense for Russia. I just know you're looking for excuses for a legitimate election loss.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:07 PM
Asking questions is a straw man... :lmao
You got nothing. You can talk about your "experiments" all you want to hide away.As long as you refuse to take any interest in this whatsoever, you make my experiment a success. I gave you the exact search terms and all you want to do is fight about nothing.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:08 PM

Oooo! More "targeting"! :lmao

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:10 PM
I make no defense for Russia. I just know you're looking for excuses for a legitimate election loss.Another straw man. I never said one word about that. It's good to know that you have chosen your tribe over your country. Don't ever claim to be a patriot. You aren't one.

Pavlov
Oooo! More "targeting"! :lmaoWhy do you not care about the electoral process?

Explain it to me.

Spurtacular
As long as you refuse to take any interest in this whatsoever, you make my experiment a success. I gave you the exact search terms and all you want to do is fight about nothing.

Your argument. Burden of proof is on you as you're fond of saying. But once again we see that you make hard line stances until they don't work for you. Yea, this isn't an experiment; it's just you proving you're a deuche for the umpteenth time. :lmao

djohn2oo8
09-22-2017, 06:12 PM
Are you a US Citizen? Next time you fill out a form that asks that, check no.

clambake
09-22-2017, 06:14 PM
pavlov under skin.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:14 PM
Your argument. Burden of proof is on you as you're fond of saying. But once again we see that you make hard line stance until they don't work for you. Yea, this isn't an experiment; it's just you proving you're a deuche for the umpteenth time. :lmaoNope, since all of the Trump supporters act like you, I decided to see how long it would take one (1) of you to actually make any effort at all to check this out.

All I get from you is:

https://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/baby_feeding_problems_slideshow/getty_rm_photo_of_baby_eating_from_spoon.jpg

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Why do you not care about the electoral process?

Explain it to me.

Never made that claim, obviously.

DMC
09-22-2017, 06:18 PM
Nope, since all of the Trump supporters act like you, I decided to see how long it would take one (1) of you to actually make any effort at all to check this out.

All I get from you is:

https://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/baby_feeding_problems_slideshow/getty_rm_photo_of_baby_eating_from_spoon.jpg

http://blogs.pjstar.com/eye/files/2012/11/obamarromney27.jpg

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:18 PM
Never made that claim, obviously.But you don't care about any of these issues. Not a whit.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:19 PM
http://blogs.pjstar.com/eye/files/2012/11/obamarromney27.jpg:lmao I saw you just told someone to mind his own business.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Nope, since all of the Trump supporters act like you, I decided to see how long it would take one (1) of you to actually make any effort at all to check this out.

All I get from you is:

Nobody caring to research your bull shit claim that could only be loosely disproved in the abstract recesses? Groundbreaking shit, dude. Be sure to put this one in your diary.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Nobody caring to research your bull shit claim that could only be disproved in the abstract recesses? Groundbreaking shit, dude. Be sure to put this one in your diary.:lol I gave you the exact search terms I used and you still find it too difficult.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:24 PM
:lol I gave you the exact search terms I used and you still find it too difficult.

What's the matter, Pavy? Not finding any salivating dogs?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:25 PM
What's the matter, Pavy? Not finding any salivating dogs?I'm finding a guy who has chosen tribe over country.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:30 PM
I'm finding a guy who has chosen tribe over country.

You keep presenting your false conclusions as if they mean something. And enjoy your "experiment." Experiment being a euphemism for you got jack shit and can't post proof to support your bull shit claim.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:33 PM
You keep presenting your false conclusions as if they mean something. And enjoy your "experiment." Experiment being a euphemism for you got jack shit and can't post proof to support your bull shit claim.It's all there waiting for you, but you can't bring yourself to move outside your safe space, snowflake.

Four words you will never type because you are too proud of your ignorance.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:35 PM
It's all there waiting for you, but you can't bring yourself to move outside your safe space, snowflake.

Four words you will never type because you are too proud of your ignorance.

Yep. I'm not going to play your gimpy games. You got sh**, post it. Not my job to study your non-posted "proof."

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:37 PM
So apparently you are fine with a foreign power planning an attack on US territory. An act of war. No doubt you are a piece of shit.

Russia didn't hack our election; calm down.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Yep. I'm not going to play your gimpy games. You got sh**, post it. Not my job to study your non-posted "proof.":lol See? All you want to do is fight for your tribe. Not one iota of curiosity about this very important issue. All you care about is how it could possibly affect your Dear Leader.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Russia didn't hack our election; calm down.How would you even know one way or the other? You're in the bubble.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:39 PM

I've been for voter IDs, outlawing electronic voting, etc. all along? Are you, or you just a "piece of shit" that's okay with the potential 'warrish' acts against the citizenry?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:40 PM
I've been for voter IDs, outlawing electronic voting, etc. all along? Are you, or you just a "piece of shit" that's okay with the potential 'warrish' potential against the citizenry?You've been in favor of the regulations that would help your tribe.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:43 PM
You've been in favor of the regulations that would help your tribe.

Sure, it would help for your "tribe" to not be allowed to cheat any more.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:44 PM
Sure, it would help for your "tribe" to not be allowed to cheat any more.You believe that because your tribal leaders told you to believe it.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:44 PM
You've been in favor of the regulations that would help your tribe.

This statement shows you're fine with cheating so long as it helps your candidate(s) / causes. Given that, hard to even take you "Russia" babies seriously.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:45 PM
You believe that because your tribal leaders told you to believe it.

Your "tribe" believes it too. 21 states "targeted". Or did you already conveniently forget? You're arguing like a chump. You should dump yourself.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:47 PM
This statement shows you're fine with cheating so long as it helps your candidate(s) / causes.Nah, I just paid attention when W spent three years looking for cheating and found nothing.
Given that, hard to even take you "Russia" babies seriously.Given you don't even give a shit about the USA, I won't expect anything resembling civic interest from you.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Your "tribe" believes it too. 21 states "targeted". Or did you already conveniently forget? You're arguing like a chump. You should dump yourself.That is a statement of fact. Trump's DHS believes 21 states were targeted and I don't doubt it. You doubt Trump's DHS. Why?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Nah, I just paid attention when W spent three years looking for cheating and found nothing. Given you don't even give a shit about the USA, I won't expect anything resembling civic interest from you.

Get past all your worthless blather, you're for electronic voting?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:51 PM
Get past all your worthless blather, you're for electronic voting?We already have electronic voting. Do you mean online voting? We have that too. Are you afraid it would be hacked?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:51 PM
That is a statement of fact. Trump's DHS believes 21 states were targeted and I don't doubt it. You doubt Trump's DHS. Why?

What I believe or don't believe on that point is not consequential to the debate at hand. But you are pressing as if you believe it. It would go to reason that you would be against electronic voting if you have that big a concern.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:52 PM
What I believe or don't believe on that point is not consequential to the debate at hand.Actually, the only argument you have presented is what you believe. You can't backtrack from that.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:52 PM
We already have electronic voting. Do you mean online voting? We have that too. Are you afraid it would be hacked?

Are you for electronic voting? Online voting? Hybrid thereof?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:53 PM
Thanks for pointing out facts I've already presented. Are you for electronic voting?You'll have to be more specific. I'm generally for more forms of voting if it proves decently secure. If you have a fear, state it.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Actually, the only argument you have presented is what you believe. You can't backtrack from that.

You must be losing again; you're making nonspecific claims.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:55 PM
You'll have to be more specific. I'm generally for more forms of voting if it proves decently secure. If you have a fear, state it.

Are you for electronic voting in any capacity?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:56 PM
You must be losing again; you're making nonspecific claims.You asked a nonspecific question.

Are you for electronic voting in any capacity?You haven't even said what you mean by it.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:57 PM
You'll have to be more specific. I'm generally for more forms of voting if it proves decently secure. If you have a fear, state it.

Decently secure? WTF is that? Electronic voting is never secure. Manipulation, electronic "malfunctions", etc. are always possibilities.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:58 PM
You asked a nonspecific question.

You haven't even said what you mean by it.

Electronic voting in any capacity is clear given the question.

Pavlov
Decently secure? WTF is that? Electronic voting is never secure. Manipulation, electronic "malfunctions", etc. are always possibilities.They're possibilities in punch card elections too.

clambake
don't try to confuse us with a bunch of facts and gorilla dust.

Pavlov
Electronic voting in any capacity is clear given the question.Not really, but you have an answer to match it.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:59 PM
They're possibilities in punch card elections too.

Sure, there's a possibility that an idiot doesn't know how to punch the card in the right hole. Hardly a concern.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 06:59 PM
Sure, there's a possibility that an idiot doesn't know how to punch the card in the right hole. Hardly a concern.Wrong. There is a possibility for fraud.

And how is a card reader not electronic?

clambake
09-22-2017, 07:00 PM
yeah chad

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Not really, but you have an answer to match it.

Are you for any electronic voting system that can be hacked or manipulated?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:01 PM
Are you for any electronic voting system that can be hacked or manipulated?How are card readers not electronic?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:03 PM
Wrong. There is a possibility for fraud.

And how is a card reader not electronic?

There's a possibility for fraud in anything; that's a weak argument.

See, you love these electronic voting systems even as you're trying to cry that they were hacked. You must not believe very strongly that they were truly hacked, then.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:04 PM
How are card readers not electronic?

They're not unless you speak of humans.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:04 PM
There's a possibility for fraud in anything; that's a weak argument.Thanks for agreeing with me again.

See, you love these electronic voting systems even as you're trying to cry that they were hacked. You must not believe very strongly that they were truly hacked, then.How are card readers not electronic?

And are you for foreigners hacking the US to influence its elections?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:05 PM
They're not unless you speak of humans.Wait, you want humans to read every punch card ballot in every election?

clambake
09-22-2017, 07:05 PM
card readers might be gas/propane engine?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:06 PM
card readers might be gas/propane engine?Steampunk card readers. I was into those before everyone else, of course.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:07 PM
Wait, you want humans to read every punch card ballot in every election?

Why is that funny? We've done it in the past. Or I suppose you think a divided nation is the better option? Now who doesn't give a shit about the country? I'll give you a hint; it's you.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:07 PM
Why is that funny? We've done it in the past. Or I suppose you think a divided nation is the better option? Now who doesn't give a shit about the country? I'll give you a hint; it's you.
Holy shit, you're serious. :rollin

hater
09-22-2017, 07:08 PM
Lmao the voting machines hacked by russia is an old wives tale

Show me one article with some technical information on how the voting machines were hacked, how many and how many votes were affected

One article

Waiting..

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:10 PM
Lmao the voting machines hacked by russia is an old wives taleActually it's a low information poster straw man.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:14 PM
Holy shit, you're serious. :rollin

Bro, we were counting it that way just how many elections ago? And shit was still getting done same night, then. Stop being a spazz as if it means something; you're only making yourself look like...well, sound effect please.....

*dink!

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:16 PM
Bro, we were counting it that way just how many elections ago? And shit was still getting done same night, then. Stop being a spazz as if it means something; you're only making yourself look like...well, sound effect please.....

*dink!When was the last time all US votes were hand counted?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:18 PM
When was the last time all US votes were hand counted?

It's been done that way in your lifetime.

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:18 PM
It's been done that way in your lifetime.You didn't answer the question. When was the last time all US votes were hand counted?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:23 PM
You didn't answer the question. When was the last time all US votes were hand counted?

Do you doubt that it's been done that way in your lifetime?

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Do you doubt that it's been done that way in your lifetime?You didn't answer my question. Let me know when you have an actual answer since you say you care about this.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 07:29 PM
You didn't answer my question. Let me know when you have an actual answer since you say you care about this.

I think you want to stall to get off topic. The info on that is easily accessible I'm sure. Using your prior logic, if you gave a fuck about that, you'd just look it up yourself. So, let's just put this in a hypothetical: If hand counting worked within 1-3 days, would it be worth utilizing to get rid of a system that could be electronically hacked?

DMC
09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
:lmao I saw you just told someone to mind his own business.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://blogs.pjstar.com/eye/files/2012/11/obamarromney27.jpg

pgardn
09-22-2017, 08:49 PM
Ba-doom.

Be patient.

One is underway.
One is discussed by neckbeards on 4chan.

ElNono
09-22-2017, 08:57 PM
Lmao the voting machines hacked by russia is an old wives tale

Show me one article with some technical information on how the voting machines were hacked, how many and how many votes were affected

One article

Waiting..

related:

https://www.cnet.com/news/defcon-hackers-find-its-very-easy-to-break-voting-machines/

ElNono
09-22-2017, 09:22 PM
also related:

https://www.cnet.com/news/hackers-trump-putin-dhs-election-systems-in-21-states-dhs-says/

hater
09-22-2017, 09:23 PM
related:

https://www.cnet.com/news/defcon-hackers-find-its-very-easy-to-break-voting-machines/

from the article:

To be clear, there's no evidence any votes were hacked during the 2016 presidential election.

hater
09-22-2017, 09:28 PM
also related:

https://www.cnet.com/news/hackers-trump-putin-dhs-election-systems-in-21-states-dhs-says/

from that one:

"In reality I don't think we know for sure whether votes were changed in 2016,"

ElNono
09-22-2017, 09:35 PM
from the article:

To be clear, there's no evidence any votes were hacked during the 2016 presidential election.

from that one:

"In reality I don't think we know for sure whether votes were changed in 2016,"

Yeah, I said it's related, not that it proves anything, tbh...

That said, you asked for articles with technical details on the hacks, some of those DEFCON articles have that.

Unfortunately asking for more details from government is complicated, as apparently DHS is all in with secrecy on the subject...:

McConnell said Homeland Security is leaving it up to individual states to decide whether to tell the public that their voting systems were among those targeted by hackers. "We will continue to keep this information confidential and defer to each state whether it wishes to make it public or not."

ElNono
09-22-2017, 09:39 PM
This one is a good read too, BTW:

https://www.wired.com/story/voting-machine-hacks-defcon/

hater
09-22-2017, 09:57 PM
Thanks brah

But non of those articles point any evidence of Russia doing it or any votes being affected at all

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 10:37 PM
:lmao "Fixing" the voting machines.

ElNono
09-22-2017, 11:07 PM
Thanks brah

But non of those articles point any evidence of Russia doing it or any votes being affected at all

yeah, plus if it really was Russian intelligence services, it'll never come out, tbh... would make the FBI look like retards...

hater
09-22-2017, 11:11 PM
yeah, plus if it really was Russian intelligence services, it'll never come out, tbh... would make the FBI look like retards...

Yeah

Plus if it really was the Russians. US woulda shut up about it and worked undercover to finance their cyber security to be impenetrable and their elections untouchable

Thats what any of us would do. If our house is broken into we dont cry about it publicly for the next 4 years. We buy a bunch of locks, sensors and cameras to catch the next bastard that tries to get in.

ElNono
09-22-2017, 11:15 PM
Yeah

Plus if it really was the Russians. US woulda shut up about it and worked undercover to finance their cyber security to be impenetrable and their elections untouchable

Thats what any of us would do. If our house is broken into we dont cry about it publicly for the next 4 years. We buy a bunch of locks, sensors and cameras to catch the next bastard that tries to get in.

More hilarious, IMO, is how the tables have turned... from 'voter fraud everywhere!' to 'lol voting fraud'... :lol

ElNono
09-22-2017, 11:22 PM
Plus, when we talk about the US, we're really talking about government and especially government contractors...

Pockets get lined up, and cybersecurity for an event that happens once maybe every 2 years is an afterthought, tbh...

That said, you would need a massive attack that seems pretty unlikely, even if you had physical access to the machines, you would need to be in a lot of places at the same time.

In light of that, the angle of Russian interference in the campaign through marketing becomes way more legitimate compared to this (which doesn't mean it conclusively was a factor).

DarrinS
09-22-2017, 11:31 PM
Conspiracies involving many people are easily exposed, because people talk. That's why I've always been skeptical of RussiaCollusionGate.

ElNono
09-23-2017, 04:53 AM
Conspiracies involving many people are easily exposed, because people talk. That's why I've always been skeptical of RussiaCollusionGate.

Frankly, that's very debatable when it comes to intel ops.

Then again, regardless if it happened or not, there's no doubt in my mind that Shillary being a terrible candidate had way more influence than any facebook ads, etc...

djohn2oo8
09-23-2017, 07:18 AM
Frankly, that's very debatable when it comes to intel ops.

Then again, regardless if it happened or not, there's no doubt in my mind that Shillary being a terrible candidate had way more influence than any facebook ads, etc...

Yet Russian ops felt they still needed to interfere...