PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Apologizes for Cursing at Staff

ducks
09-20-2017, 09:57 PM
Lawrence O'Donnell
Lawrence O'Donnell Lawrence
A better anchorman and a better person would've had a better reaction to technical difficulties. I'm sorry.
4:25 PM · Sep 20, 2017

InRareForm
09-20-2017, 10:03 PM
i dont see lawrence as a dude cussing out people

ducks
09-20-2017, 10:17 PM
I see him liberal

boutons_deux
09-20-2017, 10:24 PM
ducks, not a very tall animal, is ST's champion ankle pecker

DMX7
09-20-2017, 11:01 PM
I stand with Lawrence 100%. Believe me.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 12:48 AM
i dont see lawrence as a dude cussing out people

Yea, hard to believe such a prick would do that.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 02:39 AM
Yea, hard to believe such a prick would do that.Man, you're a snowflake about this too?

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 02:59 AM
Man, you're a snowflake about this too?

I said it was hard to believe, bro. Keep up.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:01 AM
I said it was hard to believe, bro. Keep up.:cry such a prick :cry

Meanies!

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:05 AM
:cry such a prick :cry

Meanies!

I guess I shouldn't have called him a prick on the off chance he was reading and it hurt your feelings. Maybe, your feelings needed to be considered, too.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:06 AM
I guess I shouldn't have called him a prick on the off chance he was reading and it hurt your feelings. Maybe, your feelings needed to be considered, too.He obviously hurt yours.

:cry prick :cry

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:09 AM
He obviously hurt yours.

And what is your proof for this assertion?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:10 AM
And what is your proof for this assertion?

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:17 AM
Pavlov

Well then, calling someone a derogatory term is evidence of hurt feelings you say. You sure you want to go with that answer?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:18 AM
Pavlov

Well then, calling someone a derogatory term is evidence of hurt feelings you say. You sure you want to go with that answer?In your case, absolutely. Other people probably have other reasons.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:21 AM
In your case, absolutely. Other people probably have other reasons.

:lmao Look at that back pedaling already.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:21 AM
:lmao Look at that back pedaling already.Backpedaling from what? I said he hurt you.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:22 AM
Backpedaling from what? I said he hurt you.

From your lame assertion / reasoning.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:23 AM
From your lame assertion / reasoning.Nope, it's pretty sound when it comes to you.

He hurt you, you call him names.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:26 AM
Nope, it's pretty sound when it comes to you.

He hurt you, you call him names.

:lmao "When it comes to you"

You're sounding like the one who has hurt feelings, bro.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:27 AM
:lmao "When it comes to you"

You're sounding like the one who has hurt feelings, bro.You're unique in just how sensitive you are.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:29 AM
You're unique in just how sensitive you are.

You're the one that's always bringing up "feelings" and "sensitive", bro. That's your hallmark, not mine.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:30 AM
You're the one that's always bringing up "feelings" and "sensitive", bro. That's your hallmark, not mine.I bring up the fact you are always being so sensitive and having so many feelings.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:33 AM
I bring up the fact you are always being so sensitive and having so many feelings.

:lmao Trying to tell people what they're feelings are.

BTW, at this point, using the term prick is what you consider "sensitive." You should probably check your tampon :lmao

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:35 AM
:lmao Trying to tell people what they're feelings are.

BTW, at this point, using the term prick is what you consider "sensitive." You should probably check your tampon :lmaoYou've made your sensitive feelings quite clear.

Many times.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:40 AM
You've made your sensitive feelings quite clear.

Many times.

Your tampon runneth over.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:40 AM
Your tampon runneth over.So I also hurt you. I accept full responsibility.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:43 AM
So I also hurt you. I accept full responsibility.

How does a menstruating guy accept "responsibility"?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:44 AM
How does a menstruating guy accept "responsibility"?Wow, I really hurt you.

:lol editing your insult attempt

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:46 AM
Wow, I really hurt you.

:lol editing your insult attempt

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:47 AM
How does a menstruating guy accept "responsibility"?How does this make you feel like you're getting me back for hurting you?

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:49 AM
How does this make you feel like you're getting me back for hurting you?

You're telling me I'm hurt, so I must be hurt as you would say.

How does a menstruating guy accept "responsibility" for that?

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 03:51 AM
You're telling me I'm hurt, so I must be hurt as you would say.Must be.

How does a menstruating guy accept "responsibility" for that?I don't know what one would have to do with the other, seeing as the former is a physical impossibility.

But you do you. Declare victory again if it's what you need to get through this.

monosylab1k
09-21-2017, 03:54 AM
I see him liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c

Oh, and Bill also sexually harrasses women. I see him conservative

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:55 AM
Must be.

I don't know what one would have to do with the other, seeing as the former is a physical impossibility.

But you do you. Declare victory again if it's what you need to get through this.

Well, we spent a page on the fact that you were triggered by a name. So sad for you.

Pavlov
:lmao falafel

Pavlov
Well, we spent a page on the fact that you were triggered by a name. So sad for you.You were triggered by Lawrence O'Donnell. Doesn't get any sadder than that.

monosylab1k
09-21-2017, 03:57 AM
You're telling me I'm hurt, so I must be hurt as you would say.

How does a menstruating guy accept "responsibility" for that?

:lmao Forum Jizz Rag

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 03:59 AM
You were triggered by Lawrence O'Donnell. Doesn't get any sadder than that.

I think you've shown it gets much sadder than that.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 04:00 AM
Get him, Chump!

:lmao

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 04:00 AM
I thinkYou sure about that?

monosylab1k
09-21-2017, 04:16 AM

You've been bukkaked on more than Asa Akira at this point, and you keep begging for more :lmao

Reck
09-21-2017, 05:12 AM
You've been bukkaked on more than Asa Akira at this point, and you keep begging for more :lmao

Spurtacular to Chris: Hold my beer.

http://files.sharenator.com/Downatello_The_5th_Ninja_Turtle-s400x324-226940.jpg

:lol

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 05:47 AM
Spurtacular to Chris: Hold my beer.

http://files.sharenator.com/Downatello_The_5th_Ninja_Turtle-s400x324-226940.jpg

:lol

Posting lame memes will not help you to come to terms with your homosexuality.

Reck
09-21-2017, 05:51 AM
Posting lame memes will not help you to come to terms with your homosexuality.

:lol Default internet argument: You're homo. Haha

You might as well display the white flag when you cant even come up with your own original comebacks.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 05:56 AM
:lol Default internet argument: You're homo. Haha

You might as well display the white flag when you cant even come up with your own original comebacks.

Bro, I support your right to be a homosexual. Classifying putting for the subject as an argument is misleading at best. I feel like you'll be a better, more worthwhile person when you can be truthful with yourself and others. Are you worried about the psychological pitfalls of such a lifestyle? Again, I do advocate such self awareness.

Reck
09-21-2017, 05:59 AM
Bro, I support your right to be a homosexual. Classifying putting for the subject as an argument is misleading at best. I feel like you'll be a better, more worthwhile person when you can be truthful with yourself and others. Are you worried about the psychological pitfalls of such a lifestyle? Again, I do advocate such self awareness.

I think it's creepy how much you want me to be gay. It's almost like you're projecting your life onto mine.

Also having gay thoughts and non stop posting about it. :lol

You're not fooling anyone.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 06:03 AM
I think it's creepy how much you want me to be gay. It's almost like you're projecting your life onto mine.

Also having gay thoughts and non stop posting about it. :lol

You're not fooling anyone.

It's the other way around, ladyboy. You are projecting your lifestyle onto us. I'm hoping that some self awareness will spare us of the undue rancor that often accompanies such unsanctioned alternatives. You are fooling yourself.

FFS, your avi is a tranny-looking dude. :lmao

Reck
09-21-2017, 06:10 AM
It's the other way around, ladyboy. You are projecting your lifestyle onto us. I'm hoping that some self awareness will spare us of the undue rancor that often accompanies such unsanctioned alternatives. You are fooling yourself.

I can see you have put a lot of thoughts and efforts into what encumbers being gay. Sort of like you been researching the subject for some time.

And make up your mind already. I am suppose to be hiding my sexuality or showing it to all here. You seem shook. :lol

My avatar now triggering you. A sign that you're running out of subject matter.

:lol Spurtacular. <Not a suspect name at all.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 06:20 AM
I can see you have put a lot of thoughts and efforts into what encumbers being gay. Sort of like you been researching the subject for some time.

And make up your mind already. I am suppose to be hiding my sexuality or showing it to all here. You seem shook. :lol

My avatar now triggering you. A sign that you're running out of subject matter.

By "thoughts and efforts" you acknowledge that you're a case study in homosexuality.

You are flaunting your homosexuality yet denying it to be your nature; this is obviously not a healthy direction for you, and it affects others.

Your avi is a manifestation of your sexual confusion and the fact that this reality is front and center. You resent me for bringing up what you use to define yourself. This is the paradox that you personify. But I am trying to help you.

Reck
09-21-2017, 06:38 AM
By "thoughts and efforts" you acknowledge that you're a case study in homosexuality.

You are flaunting your homosexuality yet denying it to be your nature; this is obviously not a healthy direction for you, and it affects others.

Your avi is a manifestation of your sexual confusion and the fact that this reality is front and center. You resent me for bringing up what you use to define yourself. This is the paradox that you personify. But I am trying to help you.

Wow yeah that's some deep gay thoughts you have going on there.

You're definitely into cocks trying to make you feel better by playing doctor Phil here. 3 or so days and you're still talking about homosexuals.

By admition you care more about this than me which speaks for itself.

For shits and giggles..

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/swimsuit-2008-issue-portrait-of-model-ingrid-vandebosch-wearing-by-picture-id85416934

You not being able to tell a woman from a dude. I smell someone who's never seein a pussy in their life before. :lol Spurtacular

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 06:42 AM

Indeed we can get a glimpse into one's personality from a screen name / avi. In your case, we learn that you are a (w)reck / into butch-looking "women" and/or outright transexuals.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 06:44 AM
Wow yeah that's some deep gay thoughts you have going on there.

You're definitely into cocks trying to make you feel better by playing doctor Phil here. 3 or so days and you're still talking about homosexuals.

By admition you care more about this than me which speaks for itself.

For shits and giggles..

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/swimsuit-2008-issue-portrait-of-model-ingrid-vandebosch-wearing-by-picture-id85416934

You not being able to tell a woman from a dude. I smell someone who's never seein a pussy in their life before. :lol Spurtacular

Sorry, dude; but the woman in that picture is not the man in your avi :lol

And continuing to bring up gay sex sequences in explicit detail does nothing to persuade me from the diagnosis that you're a repressed homosexual.

Reck
09-21-2017, 06:45 AM
Indeed we can get a glimpse into one's personality from a screen name / avi. In your case, we learn that you are a (w)reck / into butch-looking "women" and/or outright transexuals.

Doubling down on stupid.

Do you not know how to reverse search an image? Might want to try it before looking like a 40 year old virgin. lmao

Reck
09-21-2017, 06:47 AM
Sorry, dude; but the woman in that picture is not the man in your avi :lol

Does it matter what you think?

What you think vs reality. Reality wins.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 06:50 AM
Doubling down on stupid.

Do you not know how to reverse search an image? Might want to try it before looking like a 40 year old virgin. lmao

Well, putting aside the mannish features of that "woman" for now, what do you think the significance of a "man" such as you having a "woman" for avi represents? I imagine you're the type of guy who secretly wears panties to work. Actually, I imagine you're too scared to do it, but love to fantasize about it. At least I hope you have that fear that allows you to save yourself such embarrassment given your lack of courage to embrace a full-fledged transsexual lifestyle.

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 06:51 AM
Does it matter what you think?

What you think vs reality. Reality wins.

Yes, I imagine reality beats you every day. And it doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what you think. You needn't repress; you should come to terms with your apparent homosexual nature.

Reck
09-21-2017, 06:55 AM
Well, putting aside the mannish features of that "woman" for now, what do you think the significance of a "man" such as you having a "woman" for avi represents? I imagine you're the type of guy who secretly wears panties to work. Actually, I imagine you're too scared to do it, but love to fantasize about it. At least I hope you have that fear that allows you to save yourself such embarrassment given your lack of courage to embrace a full-fledged transsexual lifestyle.

From the non-gay, non-fantasizing, guy who's totally not gay everyone.

:lmao Thinking and creating ultra gay scenarios
:lol outing yourself

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 10:32 AM

FFS, your avi is a tranny-looking dude. :lmaoOK, for clarity's sake since I think several posters might be confused -- you think this person:

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/swimsuit/2008/08_ingrid-vandebosch_08.jpg

is genetically male?

Yes or no.

monosylab1k
09-21-2017, 11:01 AM

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 11:33 AM
OK, for clarity's sake since I think several posters might be confused -- you think this person:

is genetically male?

Yes or no.

I think in an effort to overcompensate he put a woman for an avi; but the homosexual part of him could not help but focus in on that mannish face.

Pavlov
09-21-2017, 11:36 AM
I think in an effort to overcompensate he put a woman for an avi; but the homosexual part of him could not help but focus in on that mannish face.You didn't answer the question.
OK, for clarity's sake since I think several posters might be confused -- you think this person:

is genetically male?

Yes or no.

DarrinS
09-21-2017, 11:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsI5yi1pKFw

Reck
09-21-2017, 12:03 PM
I think in an effort to overcompensate he put a woman for an avi; but the homosexual part of him could not help but focus in on that mannish face.

You do think a lot. Chief among them imagining what people wear and what they might be doing.

A pattern has been established with you.

Do you often fantasize of circle jerking with dudes and sharing a rag?

Go back to whacking off.

You should probably check your tampon :lmao

Not counting me, that's 3 different posters you have made homo erotic overtures to.

You simply have a hard time not talking about a subject you seem to be good at.

The proof is in the pudding , as they say.

DMC
09-21-2017, 04:22 PM
I think it's fucking hilarious.

Oh no! Someone acts human!

Next

Spurtacular
09-21-2017, 06:10 PM
You do think a lot. Chief among them imagining what people wear and what they might be doing.

A pattern has been established with you.

Not counting me, that's 3 different posters you have made homo erotic overtures to.

You simply have a hard time not talking about a subject you seem to be good at.

The proof is in the pudding , as they say.

Okay, only a sicko like you considers menstrual activities to be erotic. And you shouldn't be talking about overtures given your propensity to spout lewd homosexual statements like a faggot with Turrets.

DMC
09-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Okay, only a sicko like you considers menstrual activities to be erotic. And you shouldn't be talking about overtures given your propensity to spout lewd homosexual statements like a faggot with Turrets.

You have no idea how much money Reckless, Restless shadowflaming, emotionally torn has spent to try to kick start a menstrual cycle through her ass pussy.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 09:16 PM
:lmao Forum Jizz Rag

Nah, Reck is. By far. When the trumpets sound, he'll be there to catch them L(oad)s for anyone who thinks like him.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 09:19 PM

LOL, it's nothing more than calling faggots faggots. Nothing more, nothing less. If the stiletto fits, wear it. No one takes more voluntary shots to the face than you, so he's accurate, if anything.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 09:22 PM

is genetically male?

Yes or no.

Awww, semen shielding for the Team Semen Shield. How cute.

But seriously, no one here is a more latent homosexual than Reck. Not even Lebomb. Pavs is just socially awkward and wouldn't know what to do with a woman, hence his time keyboard bashing his life away here...posting about dudes.

Chris
09-21-2017, 09:23 PM
I knew some idiot would bring up Bill O'Reilly :lmao

Chucho
09-21-2017, 10:04 PM

"Why do Repugs always bring up Hillary or Obama?"

Reck
09-21-2017, 10:10 PM

You're arguing against your own posts.

You said it, not me. 4 different posters, same discussion from the same cum bucket eater.

Facts are facts.

Awww, semen shielding for the Team Semen Shield. How cute.

But seriously, no one here is a more latent homosexual than Reck. Not even Lebomb. Pavs is just socially awkward and wouldn't know what to do with a woman, hence his time keyboard bashing his life away here...posting about dudes.

Coming from you, this means nothing.

You litereally just went on a 3 back to back post rant semen shielding for other people.

You keep doing it and calling other people out for the same thing. Are you legit retarded? :lmao

Chucho
09-21-2017, 10:15 PM
You're arguing against your own posts.

You said it, not me. 4 different posters, same discussion from the same cum bucket eater.

Facts are facts.

Coming from you, this means nothing.

You litereally just went on a 3 back to back post rant semen shielding for other people.

You keep doing it and calling other people out for the same thing. Are you legit retarded? :lmao

Mmhmm. Direct attacks on you or other faggots isn't semen shielding. Now, YOU...you stick your gay mush gladly into the line of fire, unwarranted, unsolicited, for similar surface thinkers. Figuratively and literally, you just seem to love jizisms on your face. Again, not a bigger latent homosexual on this board. Your taste in subpar women isn't offsetting your bitch tendencies.

Reck
09-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Mmhmm. Direct attacks on you or other faggots isn't semen shielding. Now, YOU...you stick your gay mush gladly into the line of fire, unwarranted, unsolicited, for similar surface thinkers. Figuratively and literally, you just seem to love jizisms on your face. Again, not a bigger latent homosexual on this board. Your taste in subpar women isn't offsetting your bitch tendencies.

You like saying Mmmmm a lot dont you? Is that a gay reflex from sucking so much cock?

Anyway, how are you not grasping the irony here? Semen shielding for others check. Coming out of nowhere into the "line of fire" to shill for DMC and his ilk, check.

There is no originality in your gene at all. Talking to you is as if I'm talking to DMC or the self outing Spurrtacular. All the same person to me. Same traits.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 10:40 PM
You like saying Mmmmm a lot dont you? Is that a gay reflex from sucking so much cock?

Anyway, how are you not grasping the irony here? Semen shielding for others check. Coming out of nowhere into the "line of fire" to shill for DMC and his ilk, check.

There is no originality in your gene at all. Talking to you is as if I'm talking to DMC or the self outing Spurrtacular. All the same person to me. Same traits.
Not able to see differences with all the jizisms crusting your eyes shut.

And the audacity of a surface thinking, echo like you talking about originality while employing the handy dandy grouping Fascists like you exhibit. Quite angry for a queer.

Reck
09-21-2017, 10:44 PM
Not able to see differences with all the jizisms crusting your eyes shut.

And the audacity of a surface thinking, echo like you talking about originality while employing the handy dandy grouping Fascists like you exhibit. Quite angry for a queer.

Existing for the mere purpose of propping up another account holder here must be hard for you.

Chucho
09-21-2017, 11:32 PM
Existing for the mere purpose of propping up another account holder here must be hard for you.
LOL. That's you're second role behind being a latent queer. Denial springs eternal.

Reck
09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
LOL. That's you're second role behind being a latent queer. Denial springs eternal.

Oh man, that's telling me. Sick burn, shill.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 02:05 AM
...same discussion from the same cum bucket eater.

I dunno what hetero male would so haply (and consistently) use such crudely homosexual analogies.

You need to do your beta run and come out, bro. If you can't handle it here, forget real life.

Reck
09-22-2017, 02:51 AM
I dunno what hetero male would so haply (and consistently) use such crudely homosexual analogies.

You need to do your beta run and come out, bro. If you can't handle it here, forget real life.

Oh look who still talking about homosexuality.

Check yourself, as you are on the record as saying the following:

Go back to whacking off.

How did you put it again? How does a hetero male haply and so constantly make so many homosexual analogies. :lol

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 02:54 AM
Reck (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412)

Re 1: Wasn't my rag analogy.
Re 2: Colloquial response.
Re 3: Tampons aren't sexual to non-freaks; thought we went over this.

Does it bother you to have your homosexuality challenged?

Reck
09-22-2017, 02:58 AM

Re 1: Wasn't my rag analogy.
Re 2: Colloquial response.
Re 3: Tampons aren't sexual to non-freaks; thought we went over this.

Does it bother you to have your homosexuality challenged?

The people you replied to were all dudes. When have you ever heard or seem a male menstruating and using tampons?

You went above and beyond making gay analogies when refering to other male posters.

You dont need to explain your obssesion to me. No need to break it down. I am just point out your idiocy and hypocrisy. Also your denials.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 03:00 AM
The people you replied to were all dudes. When have you ever heard or seem a male menstruating and using tampons?

You went above and beyond making gay analogies when refering to other male posters.

You dont need to explain your obssesion to me. No need to break it down. I am just point out your idiocy and hypocrisy. Also your denials.

Freud would be quite interested in how you continue to equate menstruation with homosexuality (even after having this brought to your attention multiple times).

Reck
09-22-2017, 03:04 AM
Freud would be quite interested in how you continue to equate menstruation with homosexuality (even after having this brought to your attention multiple times).

I am? You brought it up on a post to Pavlov. I never once mentioned it. :lol

Your contortions and pretzel twists in the face of your self outing has been noted.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 03:19 AM
Your contortions and pretzel twists in the face of your self outing has been noted.

You would talk about contortions and pretzel twists as you're optimistically calling someone homosexual. You're a dream case for Freud.

Reck
09-22-2017, 03:24 AM
You would talk about contortions and pretzel twists as you're optimistically calling someone homosexual. You're a dream case for Freud.

Nice dodge. Doesn't change the fact you initiated multiple conversations about the same subject with different posters.

Calling hypocrisy on your part is easy. I will continue to do so when I see it, closet case.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 03:29 AM
Nice dodge. Doesn't change the fact you initiated multiple conversations about the same subject with different posters.

Calling hypocrisy on your part is easy. I will continue to do so when I see it, closet case.

Frightened trans logic: 'You're homosexual for calling out my homosexuality.' :lmao

Reck
09-22-2017, 03:35 AM
Frightened trans logic: 'You're homosexual for calling out my homosexuality.' :lmao

You're skating now. Shook after being exposed.

You've been pretty dugged in talking about homosexuality for an entire week. I merely exposed your posts.

If you came to the conclusion that I'm calling you a gay based on your own posts. Then that's on you.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 03:39 AM
You're skating now. Shook after being exposed.

You've been pretty dugged in talking about homosexuality for an entire week. I merely exposed your posts.

If you came to the conclusion that I'm calling you a gay based on your own posts. Then that's on you.

Plenty of denial and lashing out. What do you think is preventing you from owning your homosexuality?

Reck
09-22-2017, 03:45 AM

What do you think is inhibiting you from owning your homosexuality?

Cant even follow his own line of posts.

You're calling yourself a faggot by questioning my sexuality. Literally just a post ago. :lol

You're rattled. I can see it by your posts contracdicting each other within minutes.

Now, you can keep regurgitating the same shit you've been fantasizing now for over a week. I'm done entertaining your borderline curiosity with the subject you're obssesed with.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 03:52 AM
Cant even follow his own line of posts.

You're calling yourself a faggot by questioning my sexuality. Literally just a post ago. :lol

:lmao Repeat that a few times to yourself and you might see how such nonsense is so easy to dismiss.

BTW, You're not a homosexual for merely broaching the subject, obviously. You're (likely) a homosexual as your actions and speech patterns are consistent with homosexuality.

Reck
09-22-2017, 04:06 AM
:lmao Repeat that a few times to yourself and you might see how such nonsense is so easy to dismiss.

BTW, You're not a homosexual for merely broaching the subject, obviously. You're (likely) a homosexual as your actions and speech patterns are consistent with homosexuality.

You're a human gaffe machine.

How does one determine a speech pattern through a computer. And how actions are seem through it?

Just remember who said this and think about the jumble mess of a post you just mangled trying to not look suspect at all.

That's a pretty gimpy jump-in, dude. Go back to whacking off.

Couple with the fact you thought this girl:

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/1965320/510full-ingrid-vandebosch.jpg

Was a guy.

Considering all that, who do you think has a more prevalent history of mistaking and engaging in homosexual talk?

I'm gonna go ahead and leave you with that final nugget. :lol spurrtacular

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 04:28 AM
^^^

Re the quotes: Going with the randomdeuche technique of spamming quotes, let alone quotes that were already easily refuted?

Re speech: Written word is loosely (even technically) considered speech. Obviously, I wasn't going to say 'text patterns' or whatever obnoxious alternative you'd have me say for the sake of avoiding this gimpy deflection. And your pattern of behavior (including "speech") is quite aligned with homosexual cultural norms.

Re girl avi: The girl has a mannish face. That clearly appealed to you whether you were self aware of not. And I'd argue not, as a straight man doesn't tend to post female avis, let alone female avis having mannish faces. It represents your trans dreams that you're either severely repressing or outright denying.

Reck
09-22-2017, 05:26 AM
^^^

Re the quotes: Going with the randomdeuche technique of spamming quotes, let alone quotes that were already easily refuted?

Re speech: Written word is loosely (even technically) considered speech. Obviously, I wasn't going to say 'text patterns' or whatever obnoxious alternative you'd have me say for the sake of avoiding this gimpy deflection. And your pattern of behavior (including "speech") is quite aligned with homosexual cultural norms.

Re girl avi: The girl has a mannish face. That clearly appealed to you whether you were self aware of not. And I'd argue not, as a straight man doesn't tend to post female avis, let alone female avis having mannish faces. It represents your trans dreams that you're either severely repressing or outright denying.

Triggered.

You have a lot of repressed feelings going on.

You know as much about woman as much as you know about human behavior.

:lmao Thinks a model has a manly face
:lmao Cant tell women from a guy
:lmao tranny

I dont know what's worst, that you cant stop talking about other man's sexual preferences or that you cant tell male over female physical differences.

40 year old mom basement dweller.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 06:38 AM
Triggered.

You have a lot of repressed feelings going on.

You know as much about woman as much as you know about human behavior.

:lmao Thinks a model has a manly face
:lmao Cant tell women from a guy
:lmao tranny

I dont know what's worst, that you cant stop talking about other man's sexual preferences or that you cant tell male over female physical differences.

40 year old mom basement dweller.

Your shameless castigation of me won't absolve you of your homosexual inclinations.

monosylab1k
09-22-2017, 08:38 AM

":cry I knew somebody would bring up something relevant that I don't like :cry"

monosylab1k
09-22-2017, 08:38 AM
^^^

Re you: Forum Jizz Rag :lmao

Pavlov
09-22-2017, 08:45 AM
Yeah, you never answered this with a simple yes or no.

is genetically male?

Yes or no.

monosylab1k
09-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Your shameless castigation of me won't absolve you of your homosexual inclinations.

Brah, you hung this L on yourself.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLGaDFcWUAEGYtJ.jpg

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 11:25 PM
^^^

Took my great joke and repeatedly butchered it whilst misusing it all the while.

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 11:27 PM
Yeah, you never answered this with a simple yes or no.

I'd presume female, but you can see the mustache line that is poorly airbrushed.

DarrinS
09-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Humorless fucks

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 11:41 PM
Humorless fucks

Indeed they are.