PDA

View Full Version : Odds of Trumps impeachment/resignation

RandomGuy
09-21-2017, 12:40 PM
https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/politics/international/us-elections/donald-trump-specials/225147663/

Not really a betting guy, so I may be getting the odds bass ackwards:

As of 9-21-17

8 to 11 "Serve First full term" 42%

11-10 Leave office via impeachment or resignation before end 1st term 52%

hater
09-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Scientist predicts 99% chance of Clinton win

Lawrence speaks to Princeton’s Sam Wang, who says Hillary Clinton has a greater than 99% chance of winning the presidency & that Democrats have a strong chance of taking the Senate. Josh Barro & Krystal Ball then discuss polls and Clinton’s star-studde... Duration: 10:39

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/scientist-predicts-99-chance-of-clinton-win-801634371744

:lmao

RandomGuy
09-21-2017, 01:16 PM
[Hillary] [smiley]

Dance, monkey.

Reck
09-21-2017, 01:23 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/scientist-predicts-99-chance-of-clinton-win-801634371744

:lmao

She did end up winning the popular vote by a margin of 3 million votes or there of.

These so call scientists probably didn't take into account the electoral college and instead blanketed the prediction as a whole.

One person, one vote. In the words of your dear leader:

:lol

tlongII
09-21-2017, 01:25 PM
Zero.

DMC
09-21-2017, 02:41 PM
She did end up winning the popular vote by a margin of 3 million votes or there of.

These so call scientists probably didn't take into account the electoral college and instead blanketed the prediction as a whole.

He warned you, and then he showed you.

Blake
09-21-2017, 03:20 PM
He warned you, and then he showed you.

Yup. Disaster.

RandomGuy
09-21-2017, 04:09 PM
Zero.

Feel free to put a few thousand on that.

DMC
09-21-2017, 04:12 PM
Yup. Disaster.

Except the US isn't a direct democracy.

Splits
09-21-2017, 06:03 PM
Except the US isn't a direct democracy.

lol doesn't know what a direct democracy is

hater
09-21-2017, 06:10 PM

And shes shining shoes now

99% change of winning and Trump wiped the fucking floor with her fucking fat ass

DMC
09-21-2017, 07:11 PM
lol doesn't know what a direct democracy is

Sure I do. US is a representative democracy.

DMC
09-21-2017, 07:12 PM
And shes shining shoes now

99% change of winning and Trump wiped the fucking floor with her fucking fat ass

:cry Sanders
:cry Jill Green
:cry White female voters
:cry Director Comey
:cry Russia

Spurminator
09-23-2017, 10:55 PM
Trump will finish his term but will be primaried out by a GOP opposition candidate.

hater
09-23-2017, 10:59 PM
Trump will finish his term but will be primaried out by a GOP opposition candidate.

Worst prediction in history

No way trump loses his base which would carry him to any GOP voctory

Spurminator
09-23-2017, 11:03 PM

No way trump loses his base which would carry him to any GOP voctory

He won't be running against a field of 12 other Republicans this time. His "base" has never been a majority of R's.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:15 AM
Does impeached mean booted out of office or merely that Congress voted on it? Because some factions like to say that Clinton was impeached even though he really wasn't, imo.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:17 AM

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:21 AM
11-10 for Trump to finish the first term? If I were a hardcore Trump hater like many here, I'd put $1K on that. Then I'd either win $1,100 or Trump would be gone. I guess that still might depend on if I was just a straight-up Republican hater, like most are. Cos Pence would be in office still.

Killakobe81
09-24-2017, 07:05 AM
impeachnent highly unlikeky ... as far as i know he has comitted no crimes.
No way he resigns.
only way he leaves is next election if a true conservative Republican can beat him and/or soften him up for a new Democrat.
Other wise he does full 4 and 8 still possible.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 07:46 AM
only way he leaves is next election if a true conservative Republican can beat him and/or soften him up for a new Democrat.

What exactly is a true conservative? Frankly, Trump has been more conservative than just about every Republican these days.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 07:50 AM
Trump won't resign; he's having too much fun zapping SJW snowflakes.

sickdsm
09-24-2017, 10:28 AM

DWS agrees with you.

sickdsm
09-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Never voted for Trump but butt hurt libs have divided as much as Trump has. Could see the people going for a true middle of the road libetarian leaning candidate.

hater
09-24-2017, 10:33 AM
He won't be running against a field of 12 other Republicans this time. His "base" has never been a majority of R's.

Who will he run against? Give me one name that will gather enough voters to compete with Trump base

boutons_deux
09-24-2017, 12:29 PM
Never voted for Trump but butt hurt libs have divided as much as Trump has. Could see the people going for a true middle of the road libetarian leaning candidate.

goddamn, you're fucking stupid.

libertarianism is a fraud, a sanctimonious, self-congratulating facade for promoting exactly what the oligarchy wants.

Libertarianism can't be middle of the road, it's full-on destroy-govt on behalf of the oligarchy. If you paid any fucking attention, the Repug kakistoracry under Trash is fucking up govt exactly like you frauds want.

rmt
09-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Who will he run against? Give me one name that will gather enough voters to compete with Trump base

There's not one. No one else without an ego like his would have survived all the criticism he gets. And anyone without his/her own funding would bow to pressure from donors or party.

Maybe Cuban or Zuckerberg will run for the Democrat side - Zuckerberg, in particular, will have that baked in Facebook behind him - although anymore talk about Universal Basic Income will probably doom him.

tlongII
09-24-2017, 03:41 PM

libertarianism is a fraud, a sanctimonious, self-congratulating facade for promoting exactly what the oligarchy wants.

Libertarianism can't be middle of the road, it's full-on destroy-govt on behalf of the oligarchy. If you paid any fucking attention, the Repug kakistoracry under Trash is fucking up govt exactly like you frauds want.

Irony.

boutons_deux
09-24-2017, 03:42 PM
Repugs won't do it.

The Dems impeached Repug Nixon, the Repugs impeached Dem Clinton.

Repugs don't impeach a Repug Pres

sickdsm
09-24-2017, 07:04 PM

Libetarians see Trump for what he is, another in the line of Bush's, Obama, McCain, etc.

There all the same.

Most people don't realize they identify with libertarian political views.

hater
09-24-2017, 07:09 PM
There's not one. No one else without an ego like his would have survived all the criticism he gets. And anyone without his/her own funding would bow to pressure from donors or party.

Maybe Cuban or Zuckerberg will run for the Democrat side - Zuckerberg, in particular, will have that baked in Facebook behind him - although anymore talk about Universal Basic Income will probably doom him.

Zuckadick has no chance nobody votes for geeks

And even if he does can u imagine him debating Trump :lmao

Trump would go medieval on that nerd alert

boutons_deux
09-24-2017, 09:24 PM
Trump May Have Broken the Law When Calling for Boycotts if the NFL Doesn’t Fire Peaceful Protesters

By Adalia Woodbury (http://www.politicususa.com/author/adalia-woodbury-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2) on Sun, Sep 24th, 2017 at 8:39 pm
When Donald Trump tweeted for a boycott of the NFL if team owners didn’t fire players for protesting racism, Trump may have broken a law that is punishable by a fine, jail time or both – and Trump may have further disqualified himself from serving in public office.

Under the law (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/227),
“(a)Whoever, being a covered government person, with the intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity—
(1)
takes or withholds, or offers or threatens to take or withhold, an official act, or
(2)
influences, or offers or threatens to influence, the official act of another,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 15 years, or both, and may be disqualified from holding any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.
(b)In this section, the term “covered government person” means—
(1)
a Senator or Representative in, or a Delegate or Resident Commissioner to, the Congress;
(2)
an employee of either House of Congress; or
(3)
the President, Vice President, an employee of the United States Postal Service or the Postal Regulatory Commission, or any other executive branch employee (as such term is defined under section 2105 of title 5, United States Code).

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/09/24/trump-broken-law-dalling-boycotts-nfl-doesnt-fire-peaceful-protestors.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

spurraider21
09-24-2017, 10:13 PM
:lol libertarians

Republicans who smoke weed and don't publicly hate gays

sickdsm
09-24-2017, 11:20 PM
those who smoke weed and don't publicly hate gays

fixed that for you

baseline bum
09-24-2017, 11:31 PM
fixed that for you

He had it right the first time

RandomGuy
09-28-2017, 12:47 PM
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/3-ways-to-read-sen-bob-corkers-retirement/

This is the canary in the coal mine.

Corker seems to be of the opinion that something big will be happening within 15 months.

boutons_deux
10-27-2017, 09:59 AM
‘Y’all have sold out too’: Raging Fox fans blame ‘Jews’ and ‘commies’ after Fox & Friends runs impeachment ad

Fox News viewers lashed out on Friday after the network’s morning show, Fox & Friends ran a commercial calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

After the first 15 minutes of Friday’s program, Fox & Friends tossed to a commercial financed by billionaire activist Tom Steyer.

“He’s brought us to the brink of nuclear war,” Steyer says in the ad.

“Accused of obstructing justice at the FBI and violating the constitution by taking money from foreign governments and threatening to shut down news organizations that report the truth.

“If that isn’t a case for impeaching and removing a dangerous president then what has our government become?” he asks.

“People in Congress and his own administration know that this president is a clear and present danger who is mentally unstable and armed with nuclear weapons. And they do nothing.”

Trump reacted on Twitter by calling Steyer “wacky” and “totally unhinged.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/yall-have-sold-out-too-raging-fox-fans-blame-jews-and-commies-after-fox-friends-runs-impeachment-ad/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

RandomGuy
10-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Zero.

Odds of Trump not finishing the first term continue to climb.

Now at 6/4 (ok, 3/2)

Making it more likely than not, by the crowds betting wisdom that Crooked Donny will get pinched.

By all means though, if you are that confident, put some real money on it.

RandomGuy
10-27-2017, 01:58 PM
‘Y’all have sold out too’: Raging Fox fans blame ‘Jews’ and ‘commies’ after Fox & Friends runs impeachment ad

Fox News viewers lashed out on Friday after the network’s morning show, Fox & Friends ran a commercial calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

After the first 15 minutes of Friday’s program, Fox & Friends tossed to a commercial financed by billionaire activist Tom Steyer.

“He’s brought us to the brink of nuclear war,” Steyer says in the ad.

“Accused of obstructing justice at the FBI and violating the constitution by taking money from foreign governments and threatening to shut down news organizations that report the truth.

“If that isn’t a case for impeaching and removing a dangerous president then what has our government become?” he asks.

“People in Congress and his own administration know that this president is a clear and present danger who is mentally unstable and armed with nuclear weapons. And they do nothing.”

Trump reacted on Twitter by calling Steyer “wacky” and “totally unhinged.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/yall-have-sold-out-too-raging-fox-fans-blame-jews-and-commies-after-fox-friends-runs-impeachment-ad/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

AaronY
10-27-2017, 02:17 PM

Republicans who smoke weed and don't publicly hate gays

He had it right the first time

Spurminator
10-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Genius to run that impeachment ad during F&F.

RandomGuy
10-27-2017, 04:16 PM
Genius to run that impeachment ad during F&F.

My thoughts too.

Although I am hesitant to help Fox "news" slide in ratings and revenues, it is a very effective way to needle Golfy McVroom Vroom.

Chris
10-27-2017, 04:17 PM
Mad Maxine and Nasty Nancy still running around in circles :lol

tlongII
10-27-2017, 06:48 PM
Odds of Trump not finishing the first term continue to climb.

Now at 6/4 (ok, 3/2)

Making it more likely than not, by the crowds betting wisdom that Crooked Donny will get pinched.

By all means though, if you are that confident, put some real money on it.

I’m convinced you are ignorant now. There is much more evidence regarding impropriety pointing at the Democratic Party than there is pointing to Trump. Believe what you want though.

spurraider21
10-27-2017, 06:50 PM
Mad Maxine and Nasty Nancy still running around in circles :lol
Make grade school level nicknames great again

DarrinS
10-27-2017, 06:59 PM
Make grade school level nicknames great again

Golfy McVroom Vroom

Pavlov
10-27-2017, 07:02 PM
I’m convinced you are ignorant now. There is much more evidence regarding impropriety pointing at the Democratic Party than there is pointing to Trump. Believe what you want though.Did members of Clinton's family and her campaign manager personally meet with foreign agents to get dirt on Trump?

Yes or no.

spurraider21
10-27-2017, 07:08 PM
Golfy McVroom Vroom
*ding*

Pavlov
10-27-2017, 07:11 PM
He's right though -- better to just call him fucking moron.

tlongII
10-27-2017, 07:42 PM
Did members of Clinton's family and her campaign manager personally meet with foreign agents to get dirt on Trump?

Yes or no.

Did I mention Clinton’s family or her campaign manager?

Yes or no.

tlongII
10-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Google dnc and tell me what the first couple of things that come up are.

Mikeanaro
10-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Google dnc and tell me what the first couple of things that come up are.
I did it, is horrible... for them.

Pavlov
10-27-2017, 09:37 PM
Did I mention Clinton’s family or her campaign manager?

Yes or no.:lol you don't even get it.