PDA

View Full Version : Trump to Wardlow: You ain't coming in this house, beeotch!

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
:lmao

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/trump-sticks-to-sports-with-comments-on-nfl-players-and-owners-and-steph-curry/2017/09/23/50e76dd2-a071-11e7-9083-fbfddf6804c2_story.html?utm_term=.52e816d8a803

“Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!” Trump posted at 7:45 a.m. Saturday.

Blake
09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Trump is a huge thin skinned pussy.

Blake
09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
He also went off on NFL players kneeling. He sounds drunk

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Trump is a huge thin skinned pussy.

Wipe the tears, JV Chump.

He also went off on NFL players kneeling. He sounds drunk

Yup, Trump said millionaires who cannot respect the country that is affording them these great livings need to get canned; couldn't agree more.

#MAGA

Trump also said that leagues that tolerate this nonsense should effectively be boycotted.

#MAGA

Spurminator
09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
This needed a third thread.

baseline bum
09-23-2017, 06:07 PM

Yup, Trump said millionaires who cannot respect the country that is affording them these great livings need to get canned; couldn't agree more.

#MAGA

Trump also said that leagues that tolerate this nonsense should effectively be boycotted.

#MAGA

So you're basically telling NFL players you didn't build that?

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
So you're basically telling NFL players you didn't build that?

I never said that. Nice try, loser.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
This needed a third thread.

Well, a first one, anyways.

Blake
09-23-2017, 06:10 PM

#MAGA

#MAGA

Lol because Trump respects this country

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:12 PM
Lol because Trump respects this country

#GushingTears

baseline bum
09-23-2017, 06:12 PM
I never said that. Nice try, loser.

Yeah you did truther

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Yeah you did truther

You're free to have your machinations. Nothing I can do about it.

pgardn
09-23-2017, 06:30 PM
Sounds like a Middle School consensus. The Warriors don't want to go so the President won't invite them.

So now we move onto the NFL and Godell. Leave the room children, the adults are arguing over most important decisions. Eventually Trump will somehow find a way to start a Twitter war with Tom Brady after a bad throw and interception. Can't wait...

Taking care of business and winning; thanks Donald for your most critical decisions.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:31 PM
^^^

Liberals mad that Americans are standing up for American values. :lmao

Blake
09-23-2017, 06:33 PM
^^^

1st amendment speech is an American value dummy

djohn2oo8
09-23-2017, 06:36 PM
я чертовски идиот

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:39 PM
1st amendment speech is an American value dummy

Yea, I never argued that it wasn't. Nice try, loser.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:41 PM
Cuss at me in as many different languages as you want, bro. It won't matter.

djohn2oo8 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14870)

pgardn
09-23-2017, 06:51 PM
^^^

I believe there were professional entertainers in sports that did not want to meet Obama.
It would have been easier to remember it all if Obama just tweeted frustration like a Middle School girl.

Bro...

djohn2oo8
09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Ебать Америку все о России Сука

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
I believe there were professional entertainers in sports that did not want to meet Obama.
It would have been easier to remember it all if Obama just tweeted frustration like a Middle School girl.

Bro...

Wait, did Trump fire the first shot? Nah, he didn't, bitch; Wardlow is the one who politicized a simple celebratory visit.

Will Hunting
09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Wait, did Trump fire the first shot? Nah, he didn't, bitch; Wardlow is the one who politicized a simple celebratory visit.
He said he wasn't going to be visiting the White House, im not sure how that's political.

florige
09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Curry said a while back he wouldn't be going right after they won. Not sure why Trump is making a big deal about this now. Maybe he thought once the WH officially invited them they would change their minds. lol At all the butt hurt Trump supporters Warriors fans who are now going to boycott the games because Curry doesn't want to meet the idiot in chief.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
He said he wasn't going to be visiting the White House, im not sure how that's political.

Sure, if that's all that there was as you're pretending.

pgardn
09-23-2017, 07:04 PM

So what? Blow it off. Like a big orange oaf.

Bro.

Or bitch?

No. I wanna play on the internets. And watch cable news.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Curry: Obviously, you don't wanna rush to a decision on understanding the magnitude of what this means. We have an opportunity to send a statement that hopefully encourages unity, encourages us to appreciate what it means to be American, and stand for something. So whatever your opinion is on either side, that's what we wanna take advantage of this opportunity.

Rachel Nichols: You're saying you have the opportunity to stand for something by not going?

Curry: Yeah, for me, that's gonna be my vote when we meet with the team. But it is a collective, it's not just me, it's not just KD, it's about the whole team and what we were able to accomplish as a team, and the opportunity that has historically been afforded to championship teams. So we'll have that conversation obviously, and we'll do it as a group, and we'll have one voice. But if you wanna know what I'm voting, Ima tell you that.

Curry on the podium: I don't wanna go. That's the nucleus of my belief. It's not just me going to the White House. If it was, this would be a pretty short conversation. But it's the organization, it's the team. It's hard to say, because I don't know exactly what we're gonna do. If we do go, if we don't, whatever. My beliefs stay the same. So I'll have a better answer to that once I can understand where the group is too.

What is so triggering about this?

pgardn
09-23-2017, 07:06 PM
Curry said a while back he wouldn't be going right after they won. Not sure why Trump is making a big deal about this now. Maybe he thought once the WH officially invited them they would change their minds. lol At all the butt hurt Trump supporters Warriors fans who are now going to boycott the games because Curry doesn't want to meet the idiot in chief.

Possibly because he is a child.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 07:11 PM
So what? Blow it off. Like a big orange oaf.

Bro.

Or bitch?

No. I wanna play on the internets. And watch cable news.

You think it's cool for your SJWs to run their mouths. Then when the blowback comes, you cry like a bitch.

rmt
09-23-2017, 07:26 PM
What is so triggering about this?

Well, that interview doesn't sound the way the media has portrayed it - just another case of being blown out of proportion. Curry sounds very respectful to the whole team and the opportunity of going to the WH. I withdraw my previous statements.

rmt
09-23-2017, 07:30 PM
And Trump himself should know better than to fall for it. He should read Curry's actual words unfiltered by the press - as we all should including myself. What a mess!

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 07:36 PM
lol OP snowflake meltdown over this?

pgardn
09-23-2017, 07:51 PM
You think it's cool for your SJWs to run their mouths. Then when the blowback comes, you cry like a bitch.

I will again state:

So the fck what?

Bro.
Bitch.

rmt
09-23-2017, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to click on links posted within threads? I switched my browser to Chrome from Safari because I had so many problems posting and not being able to edit on this board and now I have to copy link, go to another tab and paste

ducks
09-23-2017, 08:19 PM
Sooo, a player/team says they won't go to the Whitehouse because it's Trump. And so the President withdraws the offer. And now HE'S the one dividing the country over sports? Laughable. This crap all started with Kapernick and has made its way around the world of sports.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 08:21 PM
Sooo, a player/team says they won't go to the Whitehouse because it's Trump.Inaccurate.

ducks
09-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to click on links posted within threads? I switched my browser to Chrome from Safari because I had so many problems posting and not being able to edit on this board and now I have to copy link, go to another tab and pastefirefox works on my mac

djohn2oo8
09-23-2017, 08:29 PM
Sooo, a player/team says they won't go to the Whitehouse because it's Trump. And so the President withdraws the offer. And now HE'S the one dividing the country over sports? Laughable. This crap all started with Kapernick and has made its way around the world of sports.

Curry said he wasn't going first. In which it triggered Donnie.

ducks
09-23-2017, 08:30 PM
Yes that is why offer withdrawn
He has right to respond just like you

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 08:32 PM
Yes that is why offer withdrawnBecause they were going to decide whether to go as a team?

:lol Snowflake in Chief

ducks
09-23-2017, 08:37 PM
Steph had to tell world what he wanted to do
He could not wait for team to decide
He above team

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 08:41 PM
Steph had to tell world what he wanted to doThe world asked.

He could not wait for team to decide He explicitly said they were going to vote.

He above teamHe explicitly said he would honor the team vote.

DarrinS
09-23-2017, 09:37 PM

SJW virus infected pro sports before Colin started kneeling, tbh.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 09:44 PM
People should only express beliefs I approve!

ducks
09-23-2017, 10:02 PM
“All my years being in the league, I never received more emotional mail from people than I did about that issue,” Mara said regarding the anthem protests in May. “If any of your players ever do that, we are never coming to another Giants game. It wasn’t one or two letters. It was a lot. It’s an emotional, emotional issue for a lot of people, moreso than any other issue I’ve run into.”

The emotional nature of the issue perhaps has never been more clear than it has become in the last 24 hours, and than it will be in the next 24.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 10:04 PM
emotional

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:08 PM
I will again state:

So the fck what?

Bro.
Bitch.

Says the boy with the bitchy undercurrent.

Blake
09-23-2017, 10:24 PM

Why is he even opening his mouth about sports. How about going back to work over the N Korea stuff

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:25 PM
Why is he even opening his mouth about sports. How about going back to work over the N Korea stuff

Curry was the one trying to score political hit points against Trump. You cry like a bitch when Trump fires back.

Chris
09-23-2017, 10:26 PM
He above team

ducks

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:27 PM
He above team

Pavlov
Curry was the one trying to score political hit points against Trump. You cry like a bitch when Trump fires back.:lol He just answered a question.

:lmao hit points

Blake
Curry was the one trying to score political hit points against Trump. You cry like a bitch when Trump fires back.

I'm not crying. Why does he care a lick about Curry? He's got real work to do.

And I'm sure he appreciates you taking bullets for him

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:28 PM
:lol He just answered a question.

:lmao hit points

It doesn't matter who cocked the gun; Curry pulled the trigger. Nice try, gimp.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:29 PM
I'm not crying. Why does he care a lick about Curry? He's got real work to do.

And I'm sure he appreciates you taking bullets for him

Yea, presidents don't multitask or nothing.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 10:30 PM
It doesn't matter who cocked the gun; Curry pulled the trigger. Nice try, gimp.:lmao why is this war to you? Dude just expressed his opinion. You're freaking out as bad as your Snowflake in Chief.

Blake
09-23-2017, 10:31 PM
Yea, presidents don't multitask or nothing.

Presidents usually don't wear their feelings on twitter

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:32 PM
:lmao why is this war to you? Dude just expressed his opinion. You're freaking out as bad as your Snowflake in Chief.

Battles are fought in the media. When Curry decided to carry the anti-Trumps to town, he made himself a target. You're just mad Trump fired back.

Team visits aren't supposed to be about politics, just diplomacy. Trump wasn't going to go after any of the players' personal politics if they had played their part.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:34 PM
Presidents usually don't wear their feelings on twitter

Going with buzzwords like feelings; good job, JV Chump.

It's funny how you think Trump's job is to just absorb shots. It's quite the opposite. Trump was voted in to call out these elitist assholes when they behave poorly.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 10:34 PM
Battles fought target fired:lmao

Team visits aren't supposed to be about politics, just diplomacy. Trump wasn't going to go after any of the players' personal politics if they had played their part.Can't have those coloreds getting all uppity, can he?

djohn2oo8
09-23-2017, 10:52 PM
Apparently Spurtacular thinks athletes shouldnt open their mouths about Trump unless they like him.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 10:54 PM
Apparently Spurtacular thinks athletes shouldnt open their mouths about Trump unless they like him.His sect does not recognize the Revelation of 1978.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 10:57 PM
Can't have those coloreds getting all uppity, can he?

Well, certainly not those whites that went to private universities, you know?

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 10:58 PM
Or those whites that when to private universities, you know?You'll have to explain that zinger to me.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:00 PM
You'll have to explain that zinger to me.

Sufficed to say, you're the one trying to make this about race.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:03 PM
Sufficed to say, you're the one trying to make this about race.Which white athletes have you gone after in this controversy?

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Which white athletes have you gone after in this controversy?

Besides Curry?

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:07 PM
Besides Curry?You call him white? He passes? :lol

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:09 PM
You call him white? He passes? :lol

So, to be clear, you're asking me who I've racially profiled? I'd say nobody.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:09 PM
So, to be clear, you're asking me who I've racially profiled? I'd say nobody.To be clear, you consider Curry to be a white man?

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:11 PM
To be clear, you consider Curry to be a white man?

To be clear, it has no bearing on my argument.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:12 PM
To be clear, it has no bearing on my argument.Do you consider Curry to be a white man?

Yes or no.

Blake
09-23-2017, 11:15 PM
Going with buzzwords like feelings; good job, JV Chump.

Since when is the word "feelings" a buzzword?

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:22 PM
Since when is the word "feelings" a buzzword?

Point of emphasis, theme, etc. Do these terms suit you better, JV Chump?

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:23 PM
Do you consider Curry to be a white man?

Yes or no.

It has no bearing on my argument. And to paraphrase you, you're not regarding the subject; you're fighting just to fight. Granted, I am stating something patently obvious; whereas, you were just running at the time.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:25 PM
It has no bearing on my argument.What is your argument?

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:27 PM
What is your argument?

I'm not going to get back on track for you, chump.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm not going to get back on track for you, chump.:lol so easy to shut you down -- just ask you to explain yourself.

In short: "I have no argument and Stephen Curry is a fellow white man."

djohn2oo8
09-23-2017, 11:28 PM
LOL Spurtacular including Curry as a white man because he knows damn well he has not legit gone after any white athletes.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:31 PM
LOL Spurtacular including Curry as a white man because he knows damn well he has not legit gone after any white athletes.

Yea, go ahead and make tongue n' cheek comments into something, bro. The bitterness just pours off you.... :lmao

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:31 PM
:lol so easy to shut you down -- just ask you to explain yourself.

In short: "I have no argument and Stephen Curry is a fellow white man."

Bro, you went off the rails.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:32 PM
Bro, you went off the rails.Shut you down.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:44 PM
Shut you down.

You must really need a win.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:45 PM
You must really need a win.:lmao battle!

I just asked you a couple of questions. You're the one who said Curry is white and refuse to state your argument.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:46 PM
It would have been easier to remember it all if Obama just tweeted....

Obama didn't need to tweet. The media carried his water.

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:48 PM
:lmao battle!

I just asked you a couple of questions. You're the one who said Curry is white and refuse to state your argument.

Yes, I didn't continue on your irrelevant line of questioning. Again, you really need a win, very badly.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:48 PM
Yes, I didn't continue on your irrelevant line of questioning. Again, you really need a win, very badly.How are your argument and your statement not relevant?

Spurtacular
09-23-2017, 11:50 PM
How are your argument and your statement not relevant?

I don't know what you're even blathering about with arguments and statements. I can only tell you that you're the one interjecting race and failing at making whatever point you're trying to make.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:52 PM
I don't know what you're even blathering about with arguments and statements. I can only tell you that you're the one interjecting race and failing at making whatever point you're trying to make.Well, in defending yourself you said Stephen Curry is white. I just wanted you to definitively say that. I admit I am a bit incredulous.

Pavlov
09-23-2017, 11:54 PM
As for your fear of stating your argument, that's all you.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:00 AM
Well, in defending yourself you said Stephen Curry is white. I just wanted you to definitively say that. I admit I am a bit incredulous.

Okay, I never had to "defend myself." Try again.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:00 AM
As for your fear of stating your argument, that's all you.

I don't have "fear" either. Keep trying.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:02 AM
Okay, I never had to "defend myself." Try again.For whatever reason but totally not being defensive at all because you would never ever do that bro you decided to say Stephen Curry is white.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:02 AM
I don't have "fear" either. Keep trying.Then just state your argument.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:03 AM
For whatever reason but totally not being defensive at all because you would never ever do that bro you decided to say Stephen Curry is white.

You interjected race. It had no relevance then; and you've made no case for it having relevance now.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:04 AM
Then just state your argument.

What argument? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about anymore. I just know you're harping on race in a non-racial issue.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:04 AM
You interjected race. It had no relevance then; and you've made no case for it having relevance now.But you do think Stephen Curry is white, right?

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:05 AM
What argument? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about anymore. I just know you're harping on race in a non-racial issue.You said you had an argument here.

What is it?

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:05 AM
But you do think Stephen Curry is white, right?

It has no bearing on the argument at hand. If you can show justification for the question relative to subject, I'll consider answering that.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:06 AM
It has no bearing on the argumentWhat's your argument?

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:06 AM
You said you had an argument here.

What is it?

Yes, I meant the subject of the thread; I guess that went over your head.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:07 AM
Yes, I meant the subject of the thread; I guess that went over your head.Do you have an argument in this thread?

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:08 AM
Do you have an argument in this thread?

You apparently do (or don't); and you've decided that it is more tantalizing than the OP; I'm just not playing is all.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:09 AM
You apparently do; and you've decided that it is more tantalizing than the OP; I'm just not playing is all.It's your thread. What is your argument?

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:10 AM
It's your thread. What is your argument?

It's not my job to regard the OP for you.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:12 AM
It's not my job to regard the OP for you.OK, so you have no argument in your own thread and you say Curry is a white man.

OK, just wanted to make sure. Don't know why it takes you so long to admit these things.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:16 AM
OK, so you have no argument in your own thread and you say Curry is a white man.

OK, just wanted to make sure. Don't know why it takes you so long to admit these things.

You have no argument. You still have stated no relevance on Curry's race.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:17 AM
You have no argument.My argument is Trump is a childish idiot.
You still have stated no relevance on Curry's race.You haven't criticized a white athlete even though you say you have.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:20 AM
My argument is Trump is a childish idiot.

Well, race has nothing to do with your argument, then, just as I stated.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:23 AM
Well, race has nothing to do with your argument, then, just as I stated.Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if race is a factor in Trump's idiocy here. Historically it has been. But you say Curry is white.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:30 AM
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if race is a factor in Trump's idiocy here. Historically it has been. But you say Curry is white.

So, you're just taking wild swings in the dark (to be generous).

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:34 AM
So, you're just taking wild swings in the dark (to be generous).No, it's a clear pattern with Trump. Anyone who knows anything about Trump knows this.

Housing discrimination settlement.

Central Park Five.

Birtherism.

"Mexican" judges.

Arpaio.

"sons of bitches"

But you say Trump is reacting to an interview answer from a white man here.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 12:42 AM
No, it's a clear pattern with Trump. Anyone who knows anything about Trump knows this.

Central Park Five.

Birtherism.

"Mexican" judges.

Arpaio.

"sons of bitches"

I've said time and time again that race is not a factor in my OP. You have interjected race. What you put forth is an idea that you think it's valid to make any Trump issue about race, correct?

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:46 AM
I've said time and time again that race is not a factor in my OP.Your thinking Curry is white would explain that. You want to think you are free of bias but you aren't.
You have interjected race. What you put forth is an idea that you think it's valid to make any Trump issue about race, correct?No, you idiot. I'm saying given Trump's documented history, it's not a stretch to assume this issue likely has something to do with race.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:07 AM
Your thinking Curry is white would explain that. You want to think you are free of bias but you aren't.No, you idiot. I'm saying given Trump's documented history, it's not a stretch to assume this issue likely has something to do with race.

I would never claim anyone is free of bias. Conversely, I'd suggest it's your own bias that has gotten us to this point in which race is now lucidly central to the subject.....

:lol "Trump's documented history" None of this absolves Curry of his poor actions.

DMC
09-24-2017, 01:09 AM
Your thinking Curry is white would explain that. You want to think you are free of bias but you aren't.No, you idiot. I'm saying given Trump's documented history, it's not a stretch to assume this issue likely has something to do with race.

:lol bullshit

Trump's documented history? You mean when he owned slaves?

This is stupid, even for you.

DMC
09-24-2017, 01:12 AM
No, it's a clear pattern with Trump. Anyone who knows anything about Trump knows this.

More class, not race.

Central Park Five.

Again...

Birtherism.

More name "Hussein Obama" than race because what, stereotypical black men aren't from the US?

"Mexican" judges.

Mexico is a country, not a race.

Arpaio.

Nothing to do with race, unless you think the immigration laws are also racist.

"sons of bitches"

Yeah, that definitely denotes racism.

Holy shit you're triggered bigger than fuck.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:23 AM
:lol bullshit

Trump's documented history? You mean when he owned slaves?

This is stupid, even for you.
:lol you certainly sprang to Trump's defense. Reassuring tbh.

BTW do you think Curry is white?

DMC
09-24-2017, 01:27 AM
:lol you certainly sprang to Trump's defense. Reassuring tbh.

BTW do you think Curry is white?

:lol trying to start the narrative again with a red herring.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:28 AM
:lol trying to start the narrative again with a red herring.
Just asking. At least one of you does.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:30 AM

You just got done implying that I thought he was black. You can't even be consistent with your presumptions on the same page. :lmao

Your thinking Curry is white would explain that. You want to think you are free of bias but you aren't.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:31 AM
You just got done implying that I thought he was black. You can't even be consistent with your presumptions on the same page. :lmao
OK, are you saying Curry is a white man?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:33 AM
OK, are you saying Curry is a white man?

Yes or no.

Well, his father is black; so I'll go out on a limb and say he's at least genetically half black.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:35 AM
Well, his father is black; so I'll go out on a limb and say he's at least genetically half-black.Thanks. You really took a risk on an anonymous message board saying what you think.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:39 AM
Thanks. You really took a risk on an anonymous message board saying what you think.

So, I put forth an answer that you've been begging for, and that's all you got for a response? As I said, you desperately need a W.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:43 AM
So, I put forth an answer that you've been begging for, and that's all you got for a response? As I said, you desperately need a W.
:lol it was fun to see how long it took you to finally answer. Let me know when you criticize a white athlete for his political beliefs. If you think that means you lost I really don't care.

DMC
09-24-2017, 01:46 AM

There's the narrative being inserted as if it's fact. Now you'll start addressing it as if it's settled. :lol

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:48 AM
There's the narrative being inserted as if it's fact. Now you'll start addressing it as if it's settled. :lol
Nah, he changed his story. I accept the change.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:49 AM
:lol it was fun to see how long it took you to finally answer. Let me know when you criticize a white athlete for his political beliefs. If you think that means you lost I really don't care.

Yea, that's your usual fallback after you're coming out of tizzy mode; 'It was just fun messing with you.'

Find me a white athlete who supports Colin Kaepernick, and I'll criticize him just to make you happy, bro.

DMC
09-24-2017, 01:49 AM

You already made a matter-of-fact statement to say at least one of us believes Curry is white.

You didn't leave room for change.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:51 AM
You already made a matter-of-fact statement to say at least one of us believes Curry is white.

You didn't leave room for change.Of course I did. I asked him what he thought. People can change answers whenever they please.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:52 AM
Yea, that's your usual fallback after you're coming out of tizzy mode; 'It was just fun messing with you.'

Find me a white athlete who supports Colin Kaepernick, and I'll criticize him just to make you happy, bro.If you need prompting it's not terribly convincing.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:52 AM

:lmao Getting called out for being your typical bitch self.
:lmao "story"
:lmao "changed his story"

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:53 AM
If you need prompting it's not terribly convincing.

And just what exactly am I supposed to be convincing you of?

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 01:55 AM
:lmao Getting called out for being your typical bitch self.
:lmao "story"
:lmao "changed his story"
It was your story. You're free to change it at any time.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:57 AM
It was your story.

One-off joke or tongue n' cheek response would probably be more fitting (to your question); but whatever.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:59 AM
You're free to change it at any time.

Altruist of the year candidate :lmao

DMC
09-24-2017, 02:01 AM
Of course I did. I asked him what he thought. People can change answers whenever they please.

It's right there in the quote. You made a matter-of-fact statement. I didn't ask you, so it wasn't an answer. You inserted a red herring narrative attempt and then insisted that it must be true. Then you were made to eat your words and now you pretend that you were on the fence about it.

But it's right there.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:04 AM
It's right there in the quote. You made a matter-of-fact statement. I didn't ask you, so it wasn't an answer. You inserted a red herring narrative attempt and then insisted that it must be true. Then you were made to eat your words and now you pretend that you were on the fence about it.

But it's right there.

Ah, no big deal. So, he made some bull shit points. It happens....all the time...... :lmao

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:20 AM

But it's right there.He made a statement. I asked about it. He made a different statement.

Simple stuff.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:21 AM
And just what exactly am I supposed to be convincing you of?You're the one making the offer, you tell me.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:22 AM
You're the one making the offer, you tell me.

Well, if you don't even know what you want to be convinced of, then it's a no-go for me. Simple stuff.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:24 AM
Well, if you don't even know what you want to be convinced of, then it's a no-go for me. Simple stuff.I don't need to be convinced of anything. You're the one who is offering to do so.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:29 AM
I don't need to be convinced of anything. You're the one who is offering to do so.

Well, if you want to go back to that, here was the offer:

Find me a white athlete who supports Colin Kaepernick, and I'll criticize him just to make you happy, bro.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:32 AM
Well, if you want to go back to that, here was the offer:Thanks for your offer to be outraged at a white athlete if he supports a black athlete.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:38 AM
Thanks for your offer to be outraged at a white athlete if he supports a black athlete.

"Outraged" and "black athlete" is you unduly reconstructing the offer to fit your narrative. But we all know this is your modus operandi.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:41 AM
"Outraged" and "black athlete" is you unduly reconstructing the offer to fit your narrative. But we all know this is your modus operandi.Thank you for offering to criticize a white athlete for supporting a black athlete -- or do you think Colin Kaepernick is white now?

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:44 AM
Thank you for offering to criticize a white athlete for supporting a black athlete -- or do you think Colin Kaepernick is white now?

I'd honestly have to look it up to see if he's part white.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:46 AM
Thank you for offering to criticize a white athlete for supporting a black athlete -- or do you think Colin Kaepernick is white now?

Only looking at the one link; but it seems his mom is white, bro.

https://bossip.com/720397/epitome-of-a-bad-mother-49ers-qb-colin-kapernicks-mother-abandoned-him-despite-parents-help-still-refuses-to-reveal-his-swirly-black-biological-father-43081/

Well, that just shits on your narrative, doesn't it?

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:50 AM
I'd honestly have to look it up to see if he's part white.

Only looking at the one link; but it seems his mom is white, bro.

https://bossip.com/720397/epitome-of-a-bad-mother-49ers-qb-colin-kapernicks-mother-abandoned-him-despite-parents-help-still-refuses-to-reveal-his-swirly-black-biological-father-43081/

Well, that just shits on your narrative, doesn't it?Not at all tbh. I see you as a one drop rule kind of guy. Miscegenation would be the greatest crime to you.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 02:58 AM
Not at all tbh. I see you as a one drop rule kind of guy. Miscegenation would be the greatest crime to you.

:lmao I've posted nothing to justify that level of judgment against me.

But I'm not surprised that you're allowing yourself to make the most convenient judgment for you.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 05:42 AM
Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Here you go, bro. Maxwell sucks balls. So does the faggoty ginger trying to comfort him.

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/66/15/41/14211191/5/920x920.jpg

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 05:48 AM
^^^

Apparently Maxwell claims African-American heritage, though. Well, whatever, I don't discriminate; he's still a deuche.

:lol Mr. 'Greatest country but I'm going to disrespect it any way.' SJWs are full of shit.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 09:58 AM
You are the epitome of an Internet pussy you fucking moron.

Where was your your outrage when Brady skipped the White House visit, you racist piece of shit

I guess you took today's liberal talking point w/o looking at it at all. Brady didn't go due to "personal family matters," not because he was being a deuche.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 10:05 AM
^^^

Apparently Maxwell claims African-American heritage, though. Well, whatever, I don't discriminate; he's still a deuche.

:lol Mr. 'Greatest country but I'm going to disrespect it any way.' SJWs are full of shit.
How is this disrespectful?

djohn2oo8
09-24-2017, 10:14 AM
LMAO Spurtacular talking about disrespecting the country when Trump spends all day talking about how shitty this country is and supporting white supremacists. Cocksucker.

djohn2oo8
09-24-2017, 10:16 AM
Uh oh. Is that going to trigger Spurtacular? Oh that's right. Only when Black athletes do it

djohn2oo8
09-24-2017, 11:11 AM

florige
09-24-2017, 11:11 AM
The Ravens took a knee today, and apparently the Steelers are not taking the field at all. Thanks Trump.

DarrinS
09-24-2017, 11:22 AM
Uh oh. Is that going to trigger Spurtacular? Oh that's right. Only when Black athletes do it

Looks like the fans aren't participating either. :lol

monosylab1k
09-24-2017, 11:27 AM
LOL Trump got his shit pushed in by the NFL once already, now he's going for seconds.

djohn2oo8
09-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Looks like the fans aren't participating either. :lol

lol

DMC
09-24-2017, 11:47 AM
He made a statement. I asked about it. He made a different statement.

Simple stuff.

"At least one of you does." -You

I didn't see a question mark there.

DMC
09-24-2017, 11:50 AM
Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Here you go, bro. Maxwell sucks balls. So does the faggoty ginger trying to comfort him.

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/66/15/41/14211191/5/920x920.jpg

Missing the point by putting his hand over his heart.

Dumb asses don't even know how to boycott properly.

resistanze
09-24-2017, 11:56 AM
WOAT poster is a runaway this year.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:48 PM
"At least one of you does." -You

I didn't see a question mark there.That was after his first statement. Then he changed the statement. He is allowed to do so.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 12:50 PM
Missing the point by putting his hand over his heart.

Dumb asses don't even know how to boycott properly.:lol protest police

Dude can protest however he wants to.

DMC
09-24-2017, 02:21 PM
:lol protest police

Dude can protest however he wants to.

Protest police protester

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Protest police protesterYou knew it was a protest. Mission accomplished.

ducks
09-24-2017, 02:25 PM
http://tribunist.com/news/former-army-ranger-only-steelers-player-who-stands-for-anthem-video/?utm_source=CDH

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:28 PM
http://tribunist.com/news/former-army-ranger-only-steelers-player-who-stands-for-anthem-video/?utm_source=CDHHe's a patriot.

So are the ones protesting.

Go figure.

DMC
09-24-2017, 02:42 PM
You knew it was a protest. Mission accomplished.

Only because it's in a thread about protesting.

You're not very bright, or potent.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 02:50 PM
Only because it's in a thread about protesting.Well, you can't be very bright then.

You're not very bright, or potent.At least I could tell it was a protest. As for potent -- :lol. If you think posts on this message board could be potent, you're even less bright.

DMC
09-24-2017, 04:50 PM
Well, you can't be very bright then.

At least I could tell it was a protest. As for potent -- :lol. If you think posts on this message board could be potent, you're even less bright.

You post hundreds of times trying to start one narrative and fail constantly. That's impotent, but not important.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 04:51 PM
You post hundreds of times trying to start one narrative and fail constantly. That's impotent, but not important.:lol you got your own little narrative attempt going here

Cute.

DMC
09-24-2017, 06:12 PM
:lol you got your own little narrative attempt going here

Cute.

I'm pointing out facts. Anyone who cares to can easily see, most already know.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 06:15 PM
I'm pointing out facts.A baby's being killed during a baptism is a fact, but you said it's fake. Facts are tricky things for you.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Pittsburgh Snowflakes.

DMC
09-24-2017, 06:30 PM
A baby's being killed during a baptism is a fact, but you said it's fake. Facts are tricky things for you.

Keep trying to spin up a new narrative. Efficient you are not.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 06:31 PM
Keep trying to spin up a new narrative. Efficient you are not.I just stated a fact, yoda.

ducks
09-24-2017, 08:09 PM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/21766746_1489870721061800_5157390578843516732_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=345f3062b4e939a0623f8aa8337527d6&oe=5A54EBA0

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 08:18 PM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/21766746_1489870721061800_5157390578843516732_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=345f3062b4e939a0623f8aa8337527d6&oe=5A54EBA0Fake.

Blake
09-24-2017, 09:02 PM
Only because it's in a thread about protesting.

You're not very bright, or potent.

:lol what did you think he was kneeling for

ducks
09-24-2017, 10:41 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/24/nascar-owners-warn-drivers-about-national-anthem-protests-nfl

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 10:48 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/24/nascar-owners-warn-drivers-about-national-anthem-protests-nflNASCAR takes stand against blacks!

ducks
09-24-2017, 11:04 PM
Who brought race up liberals
Everything is done with race in mind pervert

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 11:12 PM
Everything is done with race in mind pervertWait, you don't even know why they are protesting?

DMC
09-25-2017, 04:08 AM
:lol what did you think he was kneeling for

Since the hat is over his heart, I'm not sure he knows.

pgardn
09-25-2017, 08:24 AM
Sounds like a Middle School consensus. The Warriors don't want to go so the President won't invite them.

So now we move onto the NFL and Godell. Leave the room children, the adults are arguing over most important decisions. Eventually Trump will somehow find a way to start a Twitter war with Tom Brady after a bad throw and interception. Can't wait...

Taking care of business and winning; thanks Donald for your most critical decisions.

Brady has now called Trump's statements divisive and not helpful when asked about the NFL tweeting by Trump. But, Brady just won a game with an incredible performance (too much of a winner at the moment?) Does Trump, in his childish mind, wait, or take on Brady now. Can Trump actually control himself? Are there too many players taking him on to respond to only a few? This is how our president captivates the US and leads. Kraft next...?

Circus.
Take his phone away, please General.

pgardn
09-25-2017, 08:27 AM

A sign of respect with descent.
The NFL players can play more than one type of game.

DMC
09-25-2017, 09:09 AM
A sign of respect with descent.
The NFL players can play more than one type of game.
That's like boycotting a movie by watching it on a smaller screen.

spurraider21
09-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Everything is done with race in mind pervert
You're right. These national anthem protests have nothing to do with rave. Liberals brought it up.

Blake
09-25-2017, 10:03 AM

But you knew

Pavlov
09-25-2017, 10:08 AM
But you knewNo, he said he would never be able to figure it out had someone not told him.

Never.

Blake
09-25-2017, 11:00 AM
No, he said he would never be able to figure it out had someone not told him.

Never.

I think he's lying about being that stupid

Pavlov
09-25-2017, 11:57 AM
I think he's lying about being that stupidI'm not so sure anymore.

djohn2oo8
09-25-2017, 12:46 PM
I'm not so sure anymore.

pgardn
09-25-2017, 07:04 PM
That's like boycotting a movie by watching it on a smaller screen.

Yeah... Well that analogy... Yeah...

Whatever, Its working.