PDA

View Full Version : So Kawhi is virtually the favourite in every oddsmaker to win MVP..

apalisoc_9
09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
How does he lose the MVP award.

What narrative will kill him.

He should be gunning for a repeat now though.

Hes biggest competition according to most oddsmaker is thefagfot that joined a 73 win team. :lmao...If that asshole wins MVP.

Kawhi cant be MVP look his team its so talented. The spurs great prganization. Genuis mve to sign mills and Gasol to 78$ milion im salary

BillMc
09-23-2017, 06:29 PM
If the Spurs get the number 1 seed, Kawhi is a lock.
If they are 2 in the West and ahead of Cleveland in record, he'll likely get it then too.
Otherwise, it will probably go to KD, LeBron or someone who is having a bloated statistical year

I'd be shocked if anyone other than KD, Lebron or Kawhi got it this year. Chris Paul will pull votes away from Harden. Russ already got his prize. No one else in the game really.

vy65
09-23-2017, 06:31 PM
Who cares

TimDunkem
09-23-2017, 06:36 PM
His chances were great until the Melo trade. They're still very good but, if this team isn't second in the West next year, his chances diminish.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-23-2017, 06:38 PM
If the Spurs get the number 1 seed, Kawhi is a lock.
If they are 2 in the West and ahead of Cleveland in record, he'll likely get it then too.
Otherwise, it will probably go to KD, LeBron or someone who is having a bloated statistical year

I'd be shocked if anyone other than KD, Lebron or Kawhi got it this year. Chris Paul will pull votes away from Harden. Russ already got his prize. No one else in the game really.

Lebron is definitely back in the game with Irving gone however. IT just is good but not great. All-star but not a superstar, which is pretty amazing considering he was Mr. Irrelevant in the draft he was drafted.

Celtics will have a better record than Cleveland in the regular season this year.

TheGreatYacht
09-23-2017, 06:41 PM
I think Lebron is the biggest challenger, he's going to have to carry that weak roster until Thomas comes back round ASB. Still think it's Kawhi's though, only Pop sitting him in second halves to destroy his PPG will stop it

SuperCam
09-23-2017, 06:41 PM
4 seed = no kwi mvp

apalisoc_9
09-23-2017, 08:13 PM
I think Lebron is the biggest challenger, he's going to have to carry that weak roster until Thomas comes back round ASB. Still think it's Kawhi's though, only Pop sitting him in second halves to destroy his PPG will stop it

pop and RC ego..Smdh.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 01:32 AM

Wouldn't that be something if Kawhi won the MVP that Shaun Marion was robbed of?

SURGE
09-24-2017, 02:54 AM
LeBron is the favorite contract year and a big chip on his shoulder Kawhi will need a 60 win season to get it will be tough with the loaded west.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 08:02 AM
Lebron ain't winning the MVP. Ya'll need to stop with that bull shit.

Darius Bieber
09-24-2017, 10:35 AM
He's gotta be the favorite, because he'll have to carry a bunch of trash to the playoffs.

tholdren
09-24-2017, 11:44 AM
The only thing i care about is your antiamerican spelling of favorite

TheGreatYacht
09-24-2017, 02:29 PM
Wouldn't that be something if Kawhi won the MVP that Shaun Marion was robbed of?
Agreed. Marion and Amare were the real MVP's of those Suns teams. Not the glorified TJ McConnell. Media were desperate for the first good white player

apalisoc_9
09-24-2017, 02:58 PM
Agreed. Marion and Amare were the real MVP's of those Suns teams. Not the glorified TJ McConnell. Media were desperate for the first good white player

54 wins, 18-10 season with zero defense wins MVP. wtf.

Isiah scored 30 and number 1 in the east and nothing.

ducks
09-24-2017, 03:14 PM
Another player fan thread started losser

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 06:41 PM

:lmao Today's ST racist.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 06:42 PM

:lmao Midget is most over-rated player in the game.

tholdren
09-24-2017, 07:52 PM

No tyrone lue was in the league... sebastian telfair... these idiots think marion is a better shooter nash too. Nevermind when amare went to ny... wine baths didnt help

apalisoc_9
09-24-2017, 07:54 PM

cmon brah dont do TJ that way.

if Tj had an amare and lived in 00 he would be viwed as nash superior

tholdren
09-24-2017, 08:01 PM

Man your trolling skills are right up there

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 08:09 PM

Man your trolling skills are right up there

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
09-24-2017, 08:40 PM

Truth bomb. In before mormtacular says IT doesn't play defense like Nash did.

These are the same people who put Poorzingis in the same class as Towns.
Poorzingis - 18/5/7 on 54.6TS%
Towns - 25/12/3 on 61.8TS%

tholdren
09-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Truth bomb. In before mormtacular says IT doesn't play defense like Nash did.

These are the same people who put Poorzingis in the same class as Towns.
Poorzingis - 18/5/7 on 54.6TS%
Towns - 25/12/3 on 61.8TS%

If tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd worked for all my life
And I had to start again
With just my children and my wife

I'd thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me

And I gladly stand up
Next to you and defend her still today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA

From the lakes of Minnesota
To the hills of Tennessee
Across the plains of Texas
From sea to shining sea

From Detroit down to Houston,
And New York to L.A
Well there's pride in every American heart
And its time we stand and say

rastaspur
09-24-2017, 09:39 PM
How does he lose the MVP award.

What narrative will kill him.

He should be gunning for a repeat now though.

Hes biggest competition according to most oddsmaker is thefagfot that joined a 73 win team. :lmao...If that asshole wins MVP.

Kawhi cant be MVP look his team its so talented. The spurs great prganization. Genuis mve to sign mills and Gasol to 78$ milion im salary

Has a Russian bot taken over your account?

Your posts were much easier to follow and not riddled with typos and gibberish.

Worried about you, bro. Holler if you need me.

Horse
09-25-2017, 12:45 PM
No way in hell should bitch Durant even get consideration playing on that team. And melo will likely make okc worse.

DAF86
09-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Kawhi winning MVP could salvage the season, tbh.

NameLess Scrub
09-25-2017, 01:16 PM
Lebron will win it because Kawhi will be ignored and mentioned only in a "that's cute" way.

Mainstream fans will be like "What do you mean Kawhi? Spurs are stacked".

TheGreatYacht
09-25-2017, 01:32 PM
Lebron will win it because Kawhi will be ignored and mentioned only in a "that's cute" way.

Mainstream fans will be like "What do you mean Kawhi? Spurs are stacked".
Already seeing that shit. Folks on twitter pointing out Kawhi is playing by himself against super teams and then the usual retards come in saying "What do you mean? He has Pop!"

DAF86
09-25-2017, 08:55 PM
:cry but the system :cry

cjw
09-25-2017, 11:34 PM

Larry Bird?

What about contemporaries Dirk and Manu? And before you give me the "oh they're foreign", well so is Nash

BillMc
10-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Stephen A picks Kawhi as the MVP favorite (for what it is worth, which is nothing. :lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSK7xQX5Zks

KDKSpurs24
10-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Stephen A picks Kawhi as the MVP favorite (for what it is worth, which is nothing. :lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSK7xQX5Zks
He also picked him a few weeks ago. Good to see he's sticking to it. It surprised me because he used to not give Kyrie a whole lot of credit but now he has. He also mentioned that Jordan got onto him for not giving Kawhi enough credit for his two-way play.

gambit1990
10-05-2017, 03:51 PM
yeah, he is gonna win it. before last season started i said WB would win 2017 and that kawhi would win it the following year.

dbreiden83080
10-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Everyone else has so much help if he is healthy he should win it. Unless the media sucks off Harden or Westbrook. But they got serious help this off-season. Giving it to Lebron in the joke that is the East would be stupid.

SPURt
10-06-2017, 09:54 AM
Well, the Starters gave their predictions and didn’t mention Kawhi once:

http://www.nba.com/video/2017/10/04/20171004-starters#/

ducks
10-06-2017, 11:22 AM
apalisoc_9 only starts threads about KAWHI why?