PDA

View Full Version : Kushner used private email to conduct WH Business

djohn2oo8
09-24-2017, 04:41 PM
The Irony is too good. Surely Trumptards will be as upset with Kushner as they were with Hillary....lmao

clambake
09-24-2017, 05:11 PM
lol

Reck
09-24-2017, 05:13 PM
Still has security clearance. :lol

ducks
09-24-2017, 05:29 PM
These usually forwarded news articles or political commentary and most often occurred when someone initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal rather than his White House address.

From article

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 05:32 PM
These usually forwarded news articles or political commentary and most often occurred when someone initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal rather than his White House address.

From articleWhy does he even have that address?

clambake
09-24-2017, 05:54 PM
no ducks email rage.

ducks
09-24-2017, 05:55 PM
Had it before going there
People had it sent it there because in address book

ducks
It is not like he had email server in bathroom

clambake
no ducks email rage

anymore

ducks
09-24-2017, 05:56 PM
It was not right but others done it

clambake
09-24-2017, 05:57 PM
ducks email rage has left the building

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 05:58 PM
Had it before going there
People had it sent it there because in address bookNo.
The decision to set up new, private accounts as Kushner was preparing to enter the White House came in the wake of a bitter election campaign in which Trump routinely excoriated his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for using a personal email account to handle government business when she was secretary of state.Why even make new accounts?

SnakeBoy
09-24-2017, 06:11 PM
lol Shillary supporters

Reck
09-24-2017, 06:26 PM
lol Shillary supporters

That's your response? :lol

Trump is a stupid fuck...but he's our stupid fuck. :lol snakeboi

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 06:30 PM
lol Shillary supporterslol Trump supporters.

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 07:09 PM
:lmao Snowflakes desperate to create a moral equivalency.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 07:14 PM
:lmao Snowflakes desperate to create a moral equivalency.Why even make a new private address?

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Why even make a new private address?

I don't know the story and I'm not defending Kushner, bro. I'm just noting how you'd love to pretend this is on par with Hillary Clinton.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 07:31 PM
I don't know the story and I'm not defending Kushner, bro. I'm just noting how you'd love to pretend this is on par with Hillary Clinton.The story is linked right there for you to read. I'm just noting you love to profess your ignorance about things and are proud of it.

djohn2oo8
09-24-2017, 07:41 PM
Still has security clearance. :lol

Maybe not.

Reck
09-24-2017, 07:49 PM
Maybe not.

It would have leaked by now I think.

Reck
09-24-2017, 07:51 PM
I don't know the story and I'm not defending Kushner, bro. I'm just noting how you'd love to pretend this is on par with Hillary Clinton.

The core issue is the same though. Both wanted to conduct business without letting anyone know what.

Clinton did it for a lot longer but that's not the issue. It's the secrecy.

DarrinS
09-24-2017, 07:52 PM
major trouble

Spurtacular
09-24-2017, 07:52 PM
The core issue is the same though. Both wanted to conduct business without letting anyone know what.

Clinton did it for a lot longer but taht's not the issue. It's the secrecy.

I see. So, what do you propose should happen to Kushner?

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 07:55 PM
Kushner should have lost his security clearance after leaving hundreds of foreign contacts off his SF-86.

Pretty simple.

Reck
09-24-2017, 07:58 PM
I see. So, what do you propose should happen to Kushner?

He should lose his security clearance. But not just based on this.

He has had a long history of "forgeting" key things when he sudmited his security application form. He ammended it 3 times. Each time coming up with new excuses as to why he had to.

At one point he forgot to add over a 100 foreign names he said he forgot.

Here's a breakdown of each time he had to go back and change it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-kushner-security-clearance-forms/

boutons_deux
09-24-2017, 10:42 PM
Kushner should have lost his security clearance after leaving hundreds of foreign contacts off his SF-86.

Pretty simple.

he should have lost his clearance the day it was discovered he tried to set up extra-governmental crypto channel with Pootin.

ducks
09-24-2017, 10:54 PM

Clinton did it for a lot longer but that's not the issue. It's the secrecy.
Clinton had her own server
Destroyed it after was told not to
Hit hammer on 8 phones
Even though she said she wanted to use one device why server

ducks
09-24-2017, 10:54 PM
he should have lost his clearance the day it was discovered he tried to set up extra-governmental crypto channel with Pootin.back channels happen all the time

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 10:55 PM
Clinton had her own server
Destroyed it after was told not to
Hit hammer on 8 phones
Even though she said she wanted to use one device why serverYou tell me. It's not like emails to and from her didn't pass through other servers.

Pavlov
09-24-2017, 10:55 PM
back channels happen all the timeWhy did he lie about all his foreign contacts?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2017, 12:17 AM

:lol you don't know what it means.

That he used a private email for government business is an actual equivalency, dimwit. No one is using value terms like good or bad.

Spurtacular
09-25-2017, 01:02 AM

That he used a private email for government business is an actual equivalency, dimwit. No one is using value terms like good or bad.

I didn't say there was equivalency or not, did I? I did say liberals are desperate to have a moral equivalency though. Now I'll ask you the same question I asked tranny; what should happen to Kushner?

spurraider21
09-25-2017, 02:13 AM
I didn't say there was equivalency or not, did I? I did say liberals are desperate to have a moral equivalency though. Now I'll ask you the same question I asked tranny; what should happen to Kushner?
you just doubled down on the fact that you dont know what moral equivalency means

Spurtacular
09-25-2017, 02:27 AM
you just doubled down on the fact that you dont know what moral equivalency means

Keep your retard shit to yourself.

Reck
09-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Keep your retard shit to yourself.

Or maybe you're just a dumb fuck who doesn't get it. You just had it explained multiple times and you're still not grasping it.

Spurtacular
09-25-2017, 02:39 AM
Or maybe you're just a dumb fuck who doesn't get it. You just had it explained multiple times and you're still not grasping it.

No, this is what happens when people go on the attack regardless of whether they have a point, kind of what you're doing now, tranny.

BTW, SMH "You just had it explained multiple times and you're still not grasping it." This hasn't been that kind of back and forth, dumb fuck.

Spurtacular: :lmao Snowflakes desperate to create a moral equivalency.

Spurtacular: I didn't say there was equivalency or not, did I? I did say liberals are desperate to have a moral equivalency though.

spurraider21: you just doubled down on the fact that you dont know what moral equivalency means

Is/will the Kushner thing be on par with HRC? I doubt it; but I haven't ruled it out; we'll see how it plays out. This is precisely the desperation I was speaking of though.

Reck
09-25-2017, 02:49 AM
No, this is what happens when people go on the attack regardless of whether they have a point, kind of what you're doing now, tranny.

BTW, SMH "You just had it explained multiple times and you're still not grasping it." This hasn't been that kind of back and forth, dumb fuck.

Spurtacular: :lmao Snowflakes desperate to create a moral equivalency.

Spurtacular: I didn't say there was equivalency or not, did I? I did say liberals are desperate to have a moral equivalency though.

spurraider21: you just doubled down on the fact that you dont know what moral equivalency means

Is/will the Kushner thing be on par with HRC? I doubt it; but I haven't ruled it out; we'll see how it plays out. This is precisely the desperation I was speaking of though.

Conversation about it goes much further than that starting point which you conviniently started off with. Spurraider was the last one to point it out, not the first.

It started with this idiotic post:

Then Pavlov explained..

The story is linked right there for you to read. I'm just noting you love to profess your ignorance about things and are proud of it.

Then myself..

He should lose his security clearance. But not just based on this.

He has had a long history of "forgeting" key things when he sudmited his security application form. He ammended it 3 times. Each time coming up with new excuses as to why he had to.

At one point he forgot to add over a 100 foreign names he said he forgot.

Here's a breakdown of each time he had to go back and change it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-kushner-security-clearance-forms/

And then Fuzzy went on..

And then lastly, Spurraider just reiterated you doubling down on stupid and got you triggered about it calling him a retard.

You keep hanging Ls on yourself, stupid. :lol

Spurtacular
09-25-2017, 03:13 AM
^^^

This is the desperation I speak of. At this point what do you think that Kushner did that was so wrong besides use a private e-mail on some occasions he speculatively shouldn't have? Whereas, the many degrees of f*cked up for Hillary is well-documented. And even despite this obvious disparity, I still left the door open for maybe Kushner is being just as big of an ass hat. Fuck, you're dumb.

spurraider21
09-25-2017, 03:18 AM
^^^

This is the desperation I speak of. At this point what do you think that Kushner did that was so wrong besides use a private e-mail on some occasions he speculatively shouldn't have? Whereas, the many degrees of f*cked up for Hillary is well-documented. And even despite this obvious disparity, I still left the door open for maybe Kushner is being just as big of an ass hat. Fuck, you're dumb.
the point is nobody here, including your dreaded liberals have argued any sort of "moral equivalency." the fact that you keep using that term shows you dont know what it means

Spurtacular
09-25-2017, 03:20 AM
the point is nobody here, including your dreaded liberals have argued any sort of "moral equivalency." the fact that you keep using that term shows you dont know what it means

It was argued in the OP, ffs.

The Irony is too good. Surely Trumptards will be as upset with Kushner as they were with Hillary....lmao

spurraider21
09-25-2017, 03:28 AM
It was argued in the OP, ffs.
and then fuzzy explained to you how that isn't a moral equivalency

DMC
09-25-2017, 04:13 AM
Nothing happened to Hillary. Non-issue.

Spurtacular
09-25-2017, 04:15 AM
and then fuzzy explained to you how that isn't a moral equivalency

Sure, if you want to take the dimwit oversimplified approach and equate what could be a nothing burger with felonies.

Pavlov
09-25-2017, 09:56 AM
^^^

This is the desperation I speak of. At this point what do you think that Kushner did that was so wrong besides use a private e-mail on some occasions he speculatively shouldn't have?More than one in this thread said he left hundreds of foreign contacts off his disclosure form. He never should have been able to start his job at all. Did you just miss all that when it happened AND when we said it here?

ducks
09-25-2017, 10:02 AM
why does Clinton still have her security clearance?

Pavlov
09-25-2017, 10:09 AM
why does Clinton still have her security clearance?You tell me. You're the one who thinks she should be in jail for multiple homicides.

spurraider21
09-25-2017, 12:38 PM
why does Clinton still have her security clearance?
Ask trump

djohn2oo8
09-25-2017, 05:54 PM
But Hillary tho right?

clambake
09-25-2017, 06:06 PM
lol

djohn2oo8
09-25-2017, 07:57 PM
Lock them up right?

Chucho
09-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Lock them up right?
Nah, you gotta wait til they hear about servers in bathrooms. And/or they finally make a real Russian connection.

Seriously, who keeps a server in a bathroom tho??? Like maybe a garage, a closet or basement, but a bathroom?

ducks
09-25-2017, 10:49 PM
White House officials can use private email accounts as long as they forward work-related messages to their work accounts.

clambake
09-26-2017, 12:44 PM
emails all good now.

djohn2oo8
09-26-2017, 12:45 PM
emails all good now.

:lol

TSA
09-26-2017, 01:10 PM
But Hillary tho right?

You really should read the articles and not rely on the headlines

The documents show Ivanka Trump exchanged the emails with McMahon about a month before she became an official government employee, though she had been involved with high-level meetings within the administration. However, Ivanka Trump copied her chief of staff, Julie Radford, on the emails. In them, Radford has a White House email account.

"Ivanka Trump was not a federal employee in February. She elected to become a federal employee in March. At the time she did so, she made clear that one of her reasons for doing so was to ensure that she would have access to government-issued communications devices and receive an official email account to protect government records," said a White House spokesman. "Prior to obtaining an official account, Ivanka's communication to Administrator McMahon's official account ensured the records were preserved and available under the Federal Records Act."

"McMahon also appears to have a personal address, according to the redacted documents, but she always copied her official SBA account so that the emails could be captured by federal recordkeeping systems."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352297-ivanka-trump-used-personal-email-account-for-government-business

TSA
09-26-2017, 01:12 PM
Lock them up right?

"While the private email accounts spurred accusations of hypocrisy from Democrats, there are differences. Mrs. Clinton stored classified information on a private server, and she exclusively used a private account for her government work, sending or receiving tens of thousands of emails. The content and frequency of the Trump advisers’ emails remain unknown, but Trump administration officials described the use of personal accounts as sporadic. The emails have not been made public."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 01:14 PM
"While the private email accounts spurred accusations of hypocrisy from Democrats, there are differences. Mrs. Clinton stored classified information on a private server, and she exclusively used a private account for her government work, sending or receiving tens of thousands of emails. The content and frequency of the Trump advisers’ emails remain unknown, but Trump administration officials described the use of personal accounts as sporadic. The emails have not been made public."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=curWhy are they using private accounts for government business at all, TSA?

clambake
09-26-2017, 01:18 PM
Why are they using private accounts for government business at all, TSA?

it really doesn't matter since emails are all good now.

TSA
09-26-2017, 01:26 PM
Why are they using private accounts for government business at all, TSA?

Laziness I assume. But trying to equate sporadic use of private accounts to the Secretary of State exclusively using a private email and a private server for all government business is laughable.

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Laziness I assume.Laziness? The Kushners made brand new accounts for this purpose. How is that lazy? And no one outside the senders and recipients knows what is actually in those emails, so don't assume you do.

Reck
09-26-2017, 01:38 PM
:lol TSA stance on anything.

boutons_deux
09-26-2017, 01:40 PM
The Trash crime family is above protocols, conventions, rules, laws, regulations, common decency, good faith.

They are all about and only about fucking over everything and everyone for more wealth.

After crime boss Trash and Repugs made Hillary's private email server the prime campaign topic to "lock her up", these two privileged pricks still set up their own private email server.

TSA
09-26-2017, 01:44 PM
Laziness? The Kushners made brand new accounts for this purpose. How is that lazy? And no one outside the senders and recipients knows what is actually in those emails, so don't assume you do.

When did I assume I knew what was in the emails? Are you trying to equate their private email use to the former Secretary of State's?

TSA
09-26-2017, 01:52 PM
"There is no indication that Kushner has shared any sensitive or classified material on his private account, or that he relies on his private email account more than his official White House account to conduct government business. Aides say he prefers to call or text over using email."

"Lowell said Kushner has adhered to government record-keeping requirements by forwarding all the emails to his account, though POLITICO could not verify that. "

:sleep

clambake
09-26-2017, 01:57 PM
changing stance on email now.

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 02:42 PM
When did I assume I knew what was in the emails? Are you trying to equate their private email use to the former Secretary of State's?

"There is no indication that Kushner has shared any sensitive or classified material on his private account, or that he relies on his private email account more than his official White House account to conduct government business. Aides say he prefers to call or text over using email."

"Lowell said Kushner has adhered to government record-keeping requirements by forwarding all the emails to his account, though POLITICO could not verify that. "

:sleepPrivate emails for government business good now. Understood.

SnakeBoy
09-26-2017, 02:59 PM
lol Shillary supporters

TSA
09-26-2017, 03:10 PM
Private emails for government business good now. Understood.

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 03:21 PM
When did I assume I knew what was in the emails? Are you trying to equate their private email use to the former Secretary of State's?I'm trying to say you will never, ever criticize anything the Trump administration does.

All emails good now.

TSA
09-26-2017, 03:35 PM
I'm trying to say you will never, ever criticize anything the Trump administration does.

All emails good now.

Are you trying to equate their private email use to the former Secretary of State's yes or no?

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 03:52 PM
Are you trying to equate their private email use to the former Secretary of State's yes or no?Nope, I'm trying to figure out why members of the Trump administration created new email addresses to use instead of their government addresses.

Do you know why they would do this?

TSA
09-26-2017, 04:01 PM
Nope, I'm trying to figure out why members of the Trump administration created new email addresses to use instead of their government addresses.

I do not, do you?

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 04:07 PM
I do not, do you?That's why I am asking. You won't even think to ask; you don't care at all because you are on team Trump and that is more important to you than anything.

boutons_deux
09-26-2017, 04:08 PM
Nope, I'm trying to figure out why members of the Trump administration created new email addresses to use instead of their government addresses.

... and Jared was caught trying to hide his communications with Russia in an extra-governmental crypto channel to Pootin. What did he intend to hide?

Does this ignorant motherfucker have the tiniest clue?

TSA
09-26-2017, 04:10 PM
That's why I am asking. You won't even think to ask; you don't care at all because you are on team Trump and that is more important to you than anything.

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 04:12 PM
Do you know why they would do this?Are you stupid? This is why I am asking.

TSA
09-26-2017, 04:15 PM
Are you stupid? This is why I am asking.

You expected to find a sufficient answer here? Are you stupid?

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 04:16 PM
You expected to find a sufficient answer here? Are you stupid?I expected you to be as partisan as humanly possible and not even be curious about this issue because it has to do with Trump.

You have not disappointed.

TSA
09-26-2017, 04:18 PM
I expected you to be as partisan as humanly possible and not even be curious about this issue because it has to do with Trump.

You have not disappointed.

I learned during the Hillary investigation that it was common practice for government workers to use personal emails, you are not even moving the needle with this attempt.

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 04:19 PM
I learned during the Hillary investigation that it was common practice for government workers to use personal emails, you are not even moving the needle with this attempt.Of course you will never ever even be curious about Trump or his administration. Your needle will never be moved one iota when it comes to him.

Wild Cobra
09-27-2017, 06:52 PM

I see SpursTalk continues to have idiots post.

Nobody cared that Hillary used her private account until she started doing so with classified material.

Why can't you Clint-tards get that through your heads?

RandomGuy
10-06-2017, 03:38 PM
We need an FBI investigation into this hugely important breach of national security.

Right now.

Pavlov
10-06-2017, 03:40 PM

Nobody cared that Hillary used her private account until she started doing so with classified material.

Why can't you Clint-tards get that through your heads?Private email good now.

We get it.

RandomGuy
10-06-2017, 03:40 PM

We need to find out how much classified material got emailed. It is hugely important to our national security.

How many FBI agents do you think we should assign to this massive potential breach?

boutons_deux
10-06-2017, 06:30 PM
JK and 6 others WH assholes did it

Lock 'em up!

Spurtacular
10-07-2017, 11:11 PM
More than one in this thread said he left hundreds of foreign contacts off his disclosure form. He never should have been able to start his job at all. Did you just miss all that when it happened AND when we said it here?

So, you think he is supposed to disclose every foreigner he's ever encountered?

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 12:51 AM
So, you think he is supposed to disclose every foreigner he's ever encountered?He's supposed to disclose all the foreign contacts the security clearance requires.

He did not.

He left off hundreds.

Why would you want to give him a free pass for that?

DMC
10-08-2017, 12:57 AM
If he broke the law he should go to jail. Did he claim to not know how to tell if a document is classified?

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 01:24 AM
He's supposed to disclose all the foreign contacts the security clearance requires.

He did not.

He left off hundreds.

Why would you want to give him a free pass for that?

I don't know the exact rules/laws on disclosures. Is he supposed to all the foreigners he encountered? You didn't actually answer that question.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 02:46 AM
I don't know the exact rules/laws on disclosures. Is he supposed to all the foreigners he encountered? You didn't actually answer that question.Since you're too feeble to look up anything yourself, I will perform some charity work.

Here's the basic question on the SF-86 form Kushner was required to complete for his security clearance:

Do you have, or have you had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national within the last seven
(7) years with whom you, or your spouse, or cohabitant are bound by affection, influence, common interests,
and/or obligation?

Kushner left off over 100, including his meeting with the Russians in his attempt to collude with them to influence the 2016 election.

Applicants are routinely denied clearance after they have left foreign contacts off the SF-86 form. Why should Jared be treated any differently?

djohn2oo8
10-08-2017, 07:08 AM
So, you think he is supposed to disclose every foreigner he's ever encountered?

If you have ever been through the clearance process, (I have), yes you are supposed to. He did not.

Spurminator
10-08-2017, 09:33 AM

That is one of the most blatant goal post moves we've seen here. Impressive.

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Since you're too feeble to look up anything yourself, I will perform some charity work.

Here's the basic question on the SF-86 form Kushner was required to complete for his security clearance:

Do you have, or have you had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national within the last seven
(7) years with whom you, or your spouse, or cohabitant are bound by affection, influence, common interests,
and/or obligation?

Kushner left off over 100, including his meeting with the Russians in his attempt to collude with them to influence the 2016 election.

Applicants are routinely denied clearance after they have left foreign contacts off the SF-86 form. Why should Jared be treated any differently?

You were the one being feeble, bro. You were saying he shouldn't get the job based on disclosures without stating its significance.

So, that disclosure basically says the relationship has to be continued and substantive and not merely having encountered someone on some occassions. You're talking about "100" contacts who do not necessarily meet the threshold for disclosure. You are pretty pathetic, dude. Enjoy your witch hunt.

And for the record, I don't even like Kushner. In fact, I know he's just another unscrupulous elite. I just LOL at your desperation.

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:18 PM
If you have ever been through the clearance process, (I have), yes you are supposed to [disclose every foreigner he's ever encountered]. He did not.
Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343) (and the actual law) disagrees with you.

and/or obligation?

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 07:19 PM
You were the one being feeble, bro. You were saying he shouldn't get the job based on disclosures without stating its significance.

So, that disclosure basically says the relationship has to be continued and substantive and not merely having encountered someone on some occassions. You're talking about "100" contacts who do not necessarily meet the threshold for disclosure. You are pretty pathetic, dude. Enjoy your witch hunt. :lmao you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Why are you even trying?

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:20 PM
:lmao you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

White flag observed, bro.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 07:21 PM
White flag observed, bro.You didn't even say anything. :lol

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:22 PM
You didn't even say anything. :lol

Your white flag is recognized and accepted. Enjoy your L.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Your white flag is recognized and accepted. Enjoy your L.So all you have to do is spout any ignorant statement and you think you win?

:lmao

All this says is you're afraid to talk about this anymore.

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:28 PM
So all you have to do is spout any ignorant statement and you think you win?

:lmao

All this says is you're afraid to talk about this anymore.

Go ahead and show me how the "100" (or more) contacts were continued and substantive instead of cackling like a middle schooler while effectively throwing up the white flag if you don't like your L, bro.

Reck
10-08-2017, 07:29 PM

I think you have that backwards.

Seems every time you post you you shoot well above your target. Stop trying to come off as some sort of scholar. That shtick isn't working.

The law is pretty clear on the SF-86 form.

The question is not if he broke rules (he did) the question is, what will be done about it.

He should lose his security clearance and even that is light at this point. Guy should be in jail easily.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Go ahead and show me how the "100" (or more) contacts were continued and substantive instead of cackling like a middle schooler while effectively throwing up the white flag if you don't like your L, bro.Kushner reported them all on a revised SF-86, that's how.

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:33 PM
I think you have that backwards.

Seems every time you post you you shoot well above your target. Stop trying to come off as some sort of scholar. That shtick isn't working.

The law is pretty clear on the FS-86 form.

The question is not if he broke rules (he did) the question is, what will be done about it.

He should lose his security clearance and even that is light at this point. Guy should be in jail easily.

1. Thanks for in essence recognizing your insecurity in the face of my superior intelligence.
2. I have not said that he is wrong. I've said he has not proven the case (or even shown that there is a case to be had). There's a difference.
3. So, if you have such tough standards for jailing govt. officials, can we assume you think that Hillary should "easily" be in jail, too?

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Also: :lmao

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Kushner reported them all on a revised SF-86, that's how.

That's an indicator; but then again, public officials are constantly pandering.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 07:35 PM
That's an indicator:lol
but then again, public officials are constantly pandering.Which officials?

Pandering to whom?

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 07:53 PM
:lolWhich officials?

Pandering to whom?

Don't be trite.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Don't be trite.Serious questions.

Which public officials?

Pandering to whom?

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Serious questions.

Which public officials?

Pandering to whom?

Seriously lame, tbh.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Seriously lame, tbh.Just answer the questions if you can. Show people what you are talking about in this case.

Which public officials?

Pandering to whom?

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 09:18 PM
Just answer the questions if you can. Show people what you are talking about in this case.

Which public officials?

Pandering to whom?

Bro, I wasn't making a statement of fact. Get over yourself.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Bro, I wasn't making a statement of fact. Get over yourself.I know you weren't making a statement of fact. You seldom do.

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 10:25 PM
I know you weren't making a statement of fact. You seldom do.

Get over yourself.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Get over yourself.Don't be mad. Lots of people know more about this than you.

Spurtacular
10-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Don't be mad. Lots of people know more about this than you.

Get over yourself, bro.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Get over yourself, bro.Internet's right there, you can read up on things.

Spurtacular
10-09-2017, 01:08 AM
Internet's right there, you can read up on things.

Get over yourself, bro.

boutons_deux
11-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Kushner upside-down on huge Manhattan project; partner now says Kushner plan "not feasible" (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/31/1711418/-Kushner-upside-down-on-huge-Manhattan-project-partner-now-says-Kushner-plan-not-feasible)

Jared Kushner’s company has been in deep financial trouble for some time (https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-kushners-china-deal-flop-was-part-of-much-bigger-hunt-for-cash/).

Jared’s grand plan to tear down a 41-story Manhattan office building that he and his company vastly overpaid for acquired at 666 Fifth Avenue and replace it with a luxury condo/retail project has never gotten off the ground.

And now his primary partner in the project, Vornado Realty Trust, seems to have put the final nail in the coffin:

KUSHNER REDEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR 666 FIFTH AVE. DEEMED ‘NOT FEASIBLE’ BY PARTNER (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kushner-redevelopment-plan-for-666-5th-ave-deemed-not-feasible-by-partner/2017/10/31/1214de9a-be54-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.e71593415448)

By Jonathan O'Connell (https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/jonathan-oconnell/) and Michael Kranish (https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/michael-kranish/) October 31 at 2:19 PM

Jared Kushner’s $7.5 billion plan to transform a Manhattan skyscraper into a mix of high-end residences and retail has been deemed “not feasible” by the project’s partner,

putting the future of the property — saddled with $1.2 billion in debt — in doubt.

Steven Roth, chief executive and chairman of office giant Vornado Realty Trust, owns 49.5 percent of the offices at 666 Fifth Ave. and said Tuesday that it did not appear that redevelopment plans, hatched by Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law, before he left the company in January to become a senior White House adviser, were likely to succeed.

This is a huge financial problem for Kushner, as the detailed article from Bloomberg(published back on August 31) points out:

KUSHNERS’ CHINA DEAL FLOP WAS PART OF MUCH BIGGER HUNT FOR CASH (https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-kushners-china-deal-flop-was-part-of-much-bigger-hunt-for-cash/)

Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser, wakes up each morning to a growing problem that will not go away. His family’s real estate business, Kushner Cos., owes hundreds of millions of dollars on a 41-story office building on Fifth Avenue.

It has failed to secure foreign investors, despite an extensive search, and its resources are more limited than generally understood. As a result, the company faces significant challenges.

Over the past two years, executives and family members have sought substantial overseas investment from previously undisclosed places: South Korea’s sovereign-wealth fund, France’s richest man, Israeli banks and insurance companies, and exploratory talks with a Saudi developer, according to former and current executives. These were in addition to previously reported attempts to raise money in China and Qatar.

Kushner and his family went all in on this project:

As the building’s fate became increasingly bleak, the family, rather than forfeit, decided to go big. Their plan was to raze the structure and replace it with a glimmering Zaha Hadid-designed tower of massive proportions. The scale of the plan stirred the imagination, but the costs were astronomical because they involved repurchasing the property rights they’d sold to keep the original building afloat. That alone would require more than $1 billion. The elaborate renderings of the reconfigured building promised a kind of Time Warner Center on steroids: more than 80 stories with five levels of retail, a hotel and record-breaking expensive luxury condos on top.

For all its inspiring visuals,

investors who reviewed the early version of the Kushners’ pitch book noticed a conspicuous omission: numbers.

The company circulated a revised pitch, complete with financials, and the scale of the debt and risk involved were jarring. With a $4 billion construction loan and a business model that assumed the condos would sell at the aggressive price of $9,000 per square foot (https://therealdeal.com/2017/03/16/at-666-fifth-the-devils-in-the-details/), it was similar to the leap of faith the Kushners had taken by overpaying for the original building a decade earlier, just before the boom went bust. A simple downturn in high-end New York real estate and the colossal new building would be in a hole of titanic proportions.

That’s why the Kushner clan was desperate for foreign investors. And they shopped this mess everywhere, as the Bloomberg piece shows, including, finally, Russian bankers:

Federal investigators want to know if the Fifth Avenue building’s finances came up in a post-election meeting Kushner had with the head of Russia’s state-controlled development bank.

The Kushners have reason to look far afield. Even after selling big sections of 666 Fifth in 2011, they have increased their own vulnerability by borrowing more money for other deals, people close to the company say.

After a refinancing, the deed to 666 Fifth sits in an escrow account, ready to be seized by lenders in a default, an action indicating their trust has grown thin.

The mortgage will become even more of a burden after a scheduled jump in interest rates in December. Under some dire circumstances, guarantees in the refinancing agreement could even give lenders the ability to go after the family’s other assets—many of which are also underpinned by debt.

The whiff of desperation is palpable.

Federal investigators know that Kushner met with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in Trump Tower last December and

later met with Sergey Gorkov, head of the Kremlin-controlled VEB bank in two meetings that he didn’t, at first, disclose publicly or on his application for his national-security clearance.

After those meetings became public, Kushner and the White House said the contacts were made in his role as a Trump adviser and didn’t involve discussion of his family business.

But VEB and a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin described the meetings quite differently, noted Adam Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

They said that Kushner was there in his capacity as head of his family’s real estate business.

Investigators say they are studying those accounts with keen interest.

Jared Kushner had hundreds of millions of reasons for meeting with Russians, especially Russian bankers. And

Russian bankers had hundreds of millions of reasons (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/07/11/this-law-might-explain-why-a-russian-lawyer-wanted-to-meet-with-trump/) to get sanctions related to the Magnitsky Act thrown out.

The Feds have been looking at Jared’s meetings for some time. This news today that his big project is “not feasible” must send shivers down his spine.

Combined with yesterday’s news, I’d say it’s nervous times in the Kushner household.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/31/1711418/-Kushner-upside-down-on-huge-Manhattan-project-partner-now-says-Kushner-plan-not-feasible?detail=emaildkre

RandomGuy
11-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Since you're too feeble to look up anything yourself, I will perform some charity work.

and/or obligation?

http://chinadivide.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/king_prince_nepotism.jpg

RandomGuy
11-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Bro, I wasn't making a statement of fact.

:lol

You never do. We stopped expecting anything from you a while back.

monosylab1k
11-02-2017, 12:44 PM
White flag observed, bro.

Go ahead and show me how the "100" (or more) contacts were continued and substantive instead of cackling like a middle schooler while effectively throwing up the white flag if you don't like your L, bro.

1. Thanks for in essence recognizing your insecurity in the face of my superior intelligence.
2. I have not said that he is wrong. I've said he has not proven the case (or even shown that there is a case to be had). There's a difference.
3. So, if you have such tough standards for jailing govt. officials, can we assume you think that Hillary should "easily" be in jail, too?

Don't be trite.

Seriously lame, tbh.

Bro, I wasn't making a statement of fact. Get over yourself.

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself, bro.

:lmao Dunning-Kruger

RandomGuy
11-02-2017, 01:03 PM

Every time I see someone use the word "bro" I adjust my estimation of their intelligence down a point or two.

Spurtacular
11-02-2017, 10:51 PM

The irony that low-level posters love to spout Dunning-Kruger.

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 02:43 PM
Butter emails

from the only-illegal-if-Democrats-do-it dept
Mon, Mar 30th 2020 6:21am — Tim Cushing

If you're a public official, your communications and documents are supposed to be accessible by the public. That's not me being an absolutist on open government. That's the law. And yet, here we are, watching an administration that rode into office on chants of "Lock her up!" once again conducting government business off the grid, using the same sort of private email accounts Trump repeatedly declared should have landed Hillary Clinton in the slammer.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has taken note of the latest violation of multiple laws by the Trump Administration and wants to know what the White House is going to do about it.

Jared Kushner’s shadow coronavirus task force appears to be violating both the Presidential Records Act (PRA) and Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) by using private email accounts with no assurance their communications are being preserved and by meeting in secret, according to a letter sent today by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW). The failure of the White House to comply with any of the PRA and FACA requirements leaves the public in the dark about the work the shadow task force has done and the influence of private industries on the administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.

(Seems to be a pattern with Kushner)

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20200327/12535044183/jared-kushners-coronavirus-task-force-is-using-private-email-accounts-to-conduct-official-business.shtml

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 03:06 PM
Looky, Spurtacular, a no-bid contract directed by a White House coronavirus task force.

How does that strike you?

“The company’s proposal/offer was submitted by a White House task force assisting with sourcing of needed supplies and equipment,” the FEMA statement said. In the government database, a contract officer wrote that the procurement was “ordered by the White House.”https://www.propublica.org/article/the-white-house-pushed-fema-to-give-its-biggest-coronavirus-contract-to-a-company-that-never-had-to-bid

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 03:08 PM
More than a quarter of the COVID-19 response contracts were signed without competitive bidding, ProPublica found. The Army, for instance, rushed through about $415 million to hire firms to transform buildings like the Aqueduct Race Track in Queens into makeshift hospitals. The VA spent more than $160 million, also eschewing any competitive bidding, for medical supplies, ICU beds and ventilators

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:10 PM
Looky, Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615), a no-bid contract directed by a White House coronavirus task force.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-white-house-pushed-fema-to-give-its-biggest-coronavirus-contract-to-a-company-that-never-had-to-bid

Like you're desperate.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:16 PM
Like you're desperate.derp folds

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:21 PM
derp folds

Fold on what?

:lol You're jumping into someone else's multi-thread dispute. I bet you don't even know what the mention of me stems from.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:29 PM
Fold on what?

:lol You're jumping into someone else's multi-thread dispute. I bet you don't even know what the mention of me stems from.Sure. The no-bid contract initially awarded by the Whitmer administration.

derp loses

boutons_deux
04-25-2020, 03:29 PM
Looky,
Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615), a no-bid contract directed by a White House coronavirus task force.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-white-house-pushed-fema-to-give-its-biggest-coronavirus-contract-to-a-company-that-never-had-to-bid (https://www.propublica.org/article/the-white-house-pushed-fema-to-give-its-biggest-coronavirus-contract-to-a-company-that-never-had-to-bid)

The US Army just gave a contractor with a history of GOP donations

$569 million to build parts of Trump's border wall

https://i.insider.com/5e3444a75bc79c04b41c3a06?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webpGovernment contractors erect a section of Pentagon-funded border wall along the Colorado River, Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019 in Yuma, Ariz. The 30-foot high wall replaces a five-mile section of Normandy barrier and post-n-beam fencing along the the International border that separates Mexico and the United States. Construction began as federal officials revealed a list of Defense Department projects to be cut to pay for President Donald Trump's wall. Matt York/AP

The US Army Corps of Engineers has reportedly doled out over a half a billion dollars to a federal contracting firm to build sections of Trump's border wall at an above-market rate.
The Daily Beast reported on Thursday night that the Army announced a $569 million no-bid contract to BFBC, a firm affiliated with Barnard Construction, to build 17.7 miles of the border wall.
While the Trump administration pays contractors around $20 million per mile of wall,

BFBC is receiving $33 million per mile for the latest contract.

The group's executives and employees have contributed tens of thousands of dollars to top Montana and national Republicans, campaign finance filings show.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-army-gave-firm-569-million-border-wall-gop-donations-2020-4

Trash new exactly why he need to fire a squad of Federal IGs

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:31 PM
Sure. The no-bid contract initially awarded by the Whitmer administration.

derp loses

So, you know and you still decided to support his shameless whataboutism efforts. :tu

:lol David Dump loses

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:34 PM
So, you know and you still decided to support his shameless whataboutism efforts. :tuHe's quite consistent in his views on no-bid contracts.

You folded in both threads and lost your bet to me.:tu

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:35 PM
He's quite consistent in his views on no-bid contracts.

And that doesn't make it not whataboutism.

:lol :cry Muh enemies list :cry

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:37 PM
And that doesn't make it not whataboutism.Nah, he thinks the practice is bad no matter what the party. You can't say the same.

:lol :cry Muh enemies list :cryIt's your enemies list, dude. You can't even admit you a have one.:lol

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 03:38 PM
Like you're desperate.One to one comparison with your thread, but oddly, you have nothing to say about this one.

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:39 PM
Nah, he thinks the practice is bad no matter what the party. You can't say the same.

It's your enemies list, dude. You can't even admit you a have one.:lol

I've only been arguing that it's whataboutism. You desperately need to move goalposts.

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 03:39 PM
Butter emails

(Seems to be a pattern with Kushner)

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20200327/12535044183/jared-kushners-coronavirus-task-force-is-using-private-email-accounts-to-conduct-official-business.shtmlTransparency in government is important, wouldn't you say, Spurtacular?

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:40 PM
I've only been arguing that it's whataboutism.Nope, he doesn't like the practice regardless of party.

I'm gonna make you shit yourself and fold now.

Are you favor no-bid government contracts?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:42 PM
Transparency in government is important, wouldn't you say, Spurtacular?Oh, Winehole is gonna make you shit yourself and fold too.:lol

boutons_deux
04-25-2020, 03:42 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/3ac080effe1398c20b58462eaa2068f7/tenor.gif

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:43 PM
Nope, he doesn't like the practice regardless of party.

I'm gonna make you shit yourself and fold now.

Are you favor no-bid government contracts?

Yes or no.

He can like or not like what he wants.
Doesn't make it not whataboutism.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:45 PM
Doesn't make it not whataboutism.derp shits himself and folds

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 03:46 PM
Doesn't make it not whataboutism.I agreed with you you that accountability and transparency in government are important in the case you brought up, why can't you agree with me on this one?

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:50 PM
I agreed with you you that accountability and transparency in government are important in the case you brought up, why can't you agree with me on this one?

I've only been arguing whataboutism or not. And once Chump enters the fray, I stick to that. He'll argue anything and everything in pursuit of his tiny w's if I stray off the reservation.
Note that that's how it works for future reference. You seem to be pretty oblivious to this reality.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:53 PM
I've only been arguing whataboutism or not. And once Chump enters the fray, I stick to that. He'll argue anything and everything in pursuit of his tiny w's if I stray off the reservation.
Note that that's how it works for future reference. You seem to be pretty oblivious to this reality.IOW you fold.

That's fine. Don't whine about it.

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 03:54 PM
IOW you fold.

That's fine. Don't whine about it.

I've consistently argued the one thing. That's the opposite of folding, tool.

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 03:54 PM
Note that that's how it works for future reference. You seem to be pretty oblivious to this reality.Just you and me talking here, if you can manage to leave ChumpDumper aside. I think your OP in the other thread was legit and said so.

Don't you think mine's legit too?

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 03:56 PM
I've consistently argued the one thing. That's the opposite of folding, tool.You boxed yourself in and want to play forum cop. Grow up, dude. It's OK to agree with someone on your enemies list about no-bid contracts.

It won't kill you.

Well, maybe....

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 04:00 PM
You boxed yourself in and want to play forum cop. Grow up, dude. It's OK to agree with someone on your enemies list about no-bid contracts.

It won't kill you.

Well, maybe....Some posters won't take yes for an answer.

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 04:01 PM
You boxed yourself in and want to play forum cop. Grow up, dude. It's OK to agree with someone on your enemies list about no-bid contracts.

It won't kill you.

Well, maybe....

If you want to call whataboutism forum copping then go ahead. I'm sure we can then count on you to never point it out again?

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 04:02 PM
If you want to call whataboutism forum copping then go ahead. I'm sure we can then count on you to never point it out again?I can and will point it out again, then continue the discussion. If that's where discussion has to stop with you, why are you still posting?

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 04:07 PM
I can and will point it out again, then continue the discussion.

:lol Crying that I'm a forum cop and then committing to being a forum cop.
:lol David Dump

Winehole23
04-25-2020, 04:09 PM
Commie f*****s at American Greatness take down Kushner in detail:

https://amgreatness.com/2020/04/24/america-has-a-jared-kushner-problem/

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 04:10 PM
:lol Crying that I'm a forum cop and then committing to being a forum cop.
:lol David DumpI just said what I'm going to do. Has nothing to do with telling other people what to do.

Now I'm asking you-- if you want the discussion to stop at your whataboutism declaration, what else is there for you to say?

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 04:12 PM
Grow up, dude,

Good advice for you in 2004. Don't think anything's changed though. You're still humping legs.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2020, 04:12 PM
Good advice for you in 2004. Don't think anything's changed though. You're still humping legs.Is this where you want the discussion about no-bid contracts to go now?