PDA

View Full Version : Greg Popovich

Pages : [1] 2

shaq_h8ter
09-26-2017, 06:10 AM
Or does he???
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=20817574

Popovich stresses importance of change Spurs
Coach Gregg Popovich says people have to be made to feel uncomfortable in order for there to be change.

Go Pop! 😀

jermaine
09-26-2017, 06:23 AM
I love Pop man! Only racist ass people don't. He always tell it like it is. Not afraid to speak out!

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 07:01 AM
No truer words have been spoken��

UZER
09-26-2017, 07:16 AM
Ask Pop about Matt Bonner's white privilege.

That dude was stealing money for 10 years. :lol

rastaspur
09-26-2017, 07:23 AM
Pop will always speak his mind. Whatever your political affiliation is, if you can't respect that, then you are being a hater.

There are way too many fake ass people in America but pop darn sure isn't one of them.

rastaspur
09-26-2017, 07:25 AM

:lol

To play devil's advocate, one might argue pop was just breaking ground for all those gingers out there. Gingers catch alot of shit.

Kuestmaster
09-26-2017, 10:13 AM
Pop should ditch basketball and run for president. He would kill it.

RD2191
09-26-2017, 11:01 AM
Pop woke as fuck. Always keeping it real.

TheGreatYacht
09-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Pop should run for president. Take RC with you, please.

Come back home Sam Presti

Brazil
09-26-2017, 11:21 AM
I do hope Pop message will forever push SF trumpards to quite rooting for this team and posting on this board

good riddance ducks gtfoh

ducks
09-26-2017, 12:11 PM
Pop will always speak his mind. Whatever your political affiliation is, if you can't respect that, then you are being a hater.

There are way too many fake ass people in America but pop darn sure isn't one of them.

he had no right to start talking about what he did. He was not even asked. He was to talk about the spurs. If he wanted to talk about his political views he could call cnn or fox and he would be granted an interview.
why should any group of people be uncomfortable?

ducks
09-26-2017, 12:14 PM

Come back home Sam Presti what makes him qualifiy
serving the military does not make you qualified or unqualified
has he done anything successfully except coach mostly non amercians?

spurs10
09-26-2017, 12:19 PM
I love Pop man! Only racist ass people don't. He always tell it like it is. Not afraid to speak out!

No truer words have been spoken��

Pop woke as fuck. Always keeping it real.

I do hope Pop message will forever push SF trumpards to quite rooting for this team and posting on this board

good riddance ducks gtfoh :toast

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 12:26 PM
what makes him qualifiy
has he done anything successfully except coach mostly non amercians?He's old and white and has been on TV. What other qualifications are necessary today?

bklynspursfan
09-26-2017, 12:32 PM
he had no right to start talking about what he did. He was not even asked. He was to talk about the spurs. If he wanted to talk about his political views he could call cnn or fox and he would be granted an interview.
why should any group of people be uncomfortable?

Uh yea, he was asked to give his thoughts.

clambake
09-26-2017, 12:43 PM
what wine goes well with duck?

bklynspursfan
09-26-2017, 12:54 PM

fyi

https://www.matchingfoodandwine.com/news/pairings/9-great-wine-matches-for-duck/

Brazil
09-26-2017, 01:04 PM
ducks is a clown tbh

coachmac87
09-26-2017, 01:23 PM
I respect Pop and his opinion.

What Trump said about calling people SOB was unpresidential and straight up wrong...

But Pop was a Hillary Pom Pom waiver and she's the most corrupt person in politics and a pandering liar and was such a bad candidate she lost to Trump...that speaks volumes.

Go ahead and bash Trump all you want but you can miss me about Hillary being "the better choice"...

Bill Burr said it best about the racist propaganda floating around. This is the same country that voted for a black president for TWO terms... but once this white lady runs for POTUS the racist come out the woodworks.

bic50
09-26-2017, 01:24 PM

bic50
09-26-2017, 01:31 PM

good riddance ducks gtfoh
So they can't root for them team?

Leetonidas
09-26-2017, 01:34 PM
Actually he has every right to talk about whatever the Fuck he wants ducks, you fucking retard.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Poop is a POS and always has been.

:bang not leaving Duncan in on defense up 5 with 28.3 seconds left or up 3 with half of that

Trill Clinton
09-26-2017, 01:36 PM

lol

popovich kerr 2020

urunobili
09-26-2017, 01:45 PM
All American hero.

hater
09-26-2017, 01:52 PM
He supported Shitlery?

There goes the theory that he is what made spurs great. Hes a clown who hung on to Duncans coattails

Now he will get pummeled in round 1

ducks
09-26-2017, 01:56 PM

What Trump said about calling people SOB was unpresidential and straight up wrong...

Bill Burr said it best about the racist propaganda floating around. This is the same country that voted for a black president for TWO terms... but once this white lady runs for POTUS the racist come out the woodworks.

ducks
09-26-2017, 01:57 PM
lol

popovich kerr 2020 kerr will still be on drugs for his back

ducks
09-26-2017, 01:57 PM
Actually he has every right to talk about whatever the Fuck he wants ducks, you fucking retard.

the media day is for spurs not politics he is on the spurs time for that NOT HIS

people want to know spurs plans not his political views

clambake
09-26-2017, 02:01 PM
the media day is for spurs not politics he is on the spurs time for that NOT HIS

and they want to hear his political views.

bklynspursfan
09-26-2017, 02:04 PM

They asked him. Idk what you were watching. They asked lots of players as it's relevant to sports obviously

hater
09-26-2017, 02:06 PM
kerr will still be on drugs for his back

:lmao

Ducks is a legend

Trill Clinton
09-26-2017, 02:09 PM

i wish our president would stick to politics and stop whining about players, coaches and owners exercising their rights. he hasn't said or done shit about puerto rico but has all the time in the world to whine and tweet about protests.

ducks
09-26-2017, 02:21 PM
he said he would respect the military and he is when he is talking about the flag

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 02:30 PM
what makes him qualifiy
has he done anything successfully except coach mostly non amercians?

Are you joking or are you serious? Because our current president have even less credentials....... but you're joking right???? lol

clambake
09-26-2017, 02:30 PM
flag important

email not important now

clambake
09-26-2017, 02:31 PM
flag important

email not important now

joking?

ducks got mad cow right now. oops

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 02:31 PM
he said he would respect the military and he is when he is talking about the flag

We protect the people; the flag is just a symbol. Don't ever put a flag before an American citizen and call yourself a patriot.

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 02:34 PM

Ducks is a legend

Being cute is really cute until it's not. Legendary on a message board is a lot less impressive than being that in life......

itzsoweezee
09-26-2017, 02:49 PM
Pop 4 prez

Brazil
09-26-2017, 02:51 PM

:lol since when you know what people want ? people want to hear what Pop thinks about Trump the POS

You at the same time should quit rooting for this team that is at the opposite of your beliefs... they just puke at everything you stand for... try nascar it seems it fits you better disgusting human being

coachmac87
09-26-2017, 03:05 PM
I'm shocked that NOBODY in the media has had the balls to bring up the point or ask the question..Why did Kapernick come out around March/May and say HE WOULD STAND FOR THE ANTHEM..

Why would he say that? I don't think he said it because he was satisfied with "change" occurring..

He knew the distraction/back lash he was getting or would get if he continued to kneel and it would jeopardize his chances of getting signed. He saw what was coming...that's a fake move on his part.

And so now that he still hasn't been signed.. the narrative has changed from oppression from police to institutional racism..and the media doesn't even realize they're not helping his case. Or maybe they don't care cause they're the fucking media and CONTROVERSY SELLS.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18805744/colin-kaepernick-stand-national-anthem-next-season

DieHardSpursFan1537
09-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Pop has never been afraid to speak his mind. The guy is a straight-shooter and does not back down. Mad props

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm shocked that NOBODY in the media has had the balls to bring up the point or ask the question..Why did Kapernick come out around March/May and say HE WOULD STAND FOR THE ANTHEM..

Why would he say that? I don't think he said it because he was satisfied with "change" occurring..

He knew the distraction/back lash he was getting or would get if he continued to kneel and it would jeopardize his chances of getting signed. He saw what was coming...that's a fake move on his part.

And so now that he still hasn't been signed.. the narrative has changed from oppression from police to institutional racism..and the media doesn't even realize they're not helping his case. Or maybe they don't care cause they're the fucking media and CONTROVERSY SELLS.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18805744/colin-kaepernick-stand-national-anthem-next-season

Does it really matter if he stands, crawl, shuffle etc....? Killing of any group of people in America unjustly still is the point and forever will be. Quick question, what have you done for your country lately?

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 03:16 PM
Controversy doesn't have a gun killing unarmed Americans and advocating inequality.

ducks
09-26-2017, 03:27 PM
Are you joking or are you serious? Because our current president have even less credentials....... but you're joking right???? lol

how many people have been successfully as trump? not many. you may not like him or his politically views but he is a very successful person. All on this board would welcome his money and sucesss

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 03:33 PM
how many people have been successfully as trump? not many. you may not like him or his politically views but he is a very successful person. All on this board would welcome his money and sucesss

Money is his credentials vs Pops military service? You got to do better than that homie........ Such a flawed view of who and what should lead this country!

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 03:35 PM
Being cute on a message board is unbecoming by the way; you can't be this ignorant even if you really tried very very hard.

ducks
09-26-2017, 03:42 PM
Money is his credentials vs Pops military service? You got to do better than that homie........ Such a flawed view of who and what should lead this country!

I know lots of people in that were in the milary that are not qualified to be president
john mcidiot

ducks
09-26-2017, 03:43 PM
did we not elect a black president to two terms? so pop being white does not make him qualified

clambake
09-26-2017, 03:48 PM
ducks wants to root for the warriors, now

ducks
09-26-2017, 03:50 PM
Ducks will never root for the warriors ! ducks has david robinson pictures and posters up
David Robinson was a true American Patriot

Atl Spur
09-26-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm really hoping you're a 14 year old child vs a full fledge adult spewing such foolishness...... Good day sir.

cd98
09-26-2017, 03:55 PM

No.

Pop is the liberal version of Donald Trump. Let's start electing qualified people again.

tmtcsc
09-26-2017, 04:01 PM

But Pop was a Hillary Pom Pom waiver and she's the most corrupt person in politics and a pandering liar and was such a bad candidate she lost to Trump...that speaks volumes.

Go ahead and bash Trump all you want but you can miss me about Hillary being "the better choice"...

Amen to that. Pop is absolutely correct in his criticism of Trump - the person. Childish, disrespectful, comical, etc.. But he went too far when he said the US is an embarrassment in the Word. I guess in his lefty mind the US was a beacon of hope with Obama at the wheel. What a joke. Dude can't help himself when it comes to his liberalism. I have issues with anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton would have been the answer for President. GMAFB. She was the Devil we already knew. I didn't vote for her or Trump but I sure as hell had less of a visceral reaction to him winning than I would have for her. She's more disgusting and probably more corrupt than him - any day of the week.

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 04:15 PM
did we not elect a black president to two terms? so pop being white does not make him qualifiedThat's all it took last year.

bklynspursfan
09-26-2017, 05:46 PM
Ducks will never root for the warriors ! ducks has david robinson pictures and posters up
David Robinson was a true American Patriot

I bet Robinson feels the same exact way as Pop. True Patriot indeed

hater
09-26-2017, 06:02 PM
DRob would have never knelt

bklynspursfan
09-26-2017, 06:24 PM

Not knelt, but he for sure would not be for president agent orange either

Nathan89
09-26-2017, 06:24 PM

Of course not. The idea of taking the time for the national anthem to advocate for a cause is absurd. A cause that has been on a massive decline for decades on top of that. But it's popular now and they think any backlash is racist resistance. No if you hijack the platform for a custom of any culture to advocate for x you'll get backlash. If they don't want to participate though they should pressure their team to get rid of it.

hater
09-26-2017, 06:29 PM
Not knelt, but he for sure would not be for president agent orange either

Agree

hater
09-26-2017, 06:30 PM
Of course not. The idea of taking the time for the national anthem to advocate for a cause is absurd. A cause that has been on a massive decline for decades on top of that. But it's popular now and they think any backlash is racist resistance. No if you hijack the platform for a custom of any culture to advocate for x you'll get backlash. If they don't want to participate though they should pressure their team to get rid of it.

I dont see any problem with someone kneeling when anthem or in fromt of flag

Its just a tune and a piece of cloth.

The puritans who are having a stroke over it are nothing more but a bunch of brainwashed fascists

hater
09-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Seriously can someone explain to me what is so disrespectful about kneeling in front of the flag and anthem???

Its actually pretty respectful. We used to do that in front of kings

The whole argument is fucking retarded

DarrinS
09-26-2017, 07:06 PM
Pop's next virtual signal lecture will be on toxic masculinity and manspreading. Smh

Nathan89
09-26-2017, 07:09 PM
It's more like remembrance accompanied by a song with a cloth symbol. No different from veterans day, black history month, etc. It's fine not to participate. It's absurd to hijack that time for x to advocate for some cause. Like I said they should just tell the teams to get rid of it if they don't want it.

Hijack the platform for x and start pushing y is a recipe to piss people off. That applies to virtually everyone the difference only being if you care about platform x.

They don't even mind doing it though it's just popular. There has been an always will be issues to advocate for. They just chose an issue on the decline for decades already. Compared to issues that are increasing like income inequality or childhood poverty. No, matter the issue though many don't want it pushed. For instance the nfl month long pink shit.

DarrinS
09-26-2017, 07:17 PM
So, it only took 20 years for Pop to get up the courage to address the elephant in the room.

UZER
09-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Pop really wants that gold medal in 2020. Can't rely on all those foreigners he loves so much that constantly take away Spurs/NBA roster spots from the racially slighted African Americans.

DMC
09-26-2017, 07:58 PM
Funny as old as Pop is he only got woke when it was safe to be that way.

DMC
09-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Amen to that. Pop is absolutely correct in his criticism of Trump - the person. Childish, disrespectful, comical, etc.. But he went too far when he said the US is an embarrassment in the Word. I guess in his lefty mind the US was a beacon of hope with Obama at the wheel. What a joke. Dude can't help himself when it comes to his liberalism. I have issues with anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton would have been the answer for President. GMAFB. She was the Devil we already knew. I didn't vote for her or Trump but I sure as hell had less of a visceral reaction to him winning than I would have for her. She's more disgusting and probably more corrupt than him - any day of the week.

Pretty much how I feel. I didn't vote for either them. No way I ever want to see that bitch iin the WH again, and see Bill shuffle across the lawn knowing what that bastard did when he left.

diego
09-26-2017, 08:08 PM
It's more like remembrance accompanied by a song with a cloth symbol. No different from veterans day, black history month, etc. It's fine not to participate. It's absurd to hijack that time for x to advocate for some cause. Like I said they should just tell the teams to get rid of it if they don't want it.

Hijack the platform for x and start pushing y is a recipe to piss people off. That applies to virtually everyone the difference only being if you care about platform x.

They don't even mind doing it though it's just popular. There has been an always will be issues to advocate for. They just chose an issue on the decline for decades already. Compared to issues that are increasing like income inequality or childhood poverty. No, matter the issue though many don't want it pushed. For instance the nfl month long pink shit.

How do you know police brutality / abuse is on the decline? What stats do you have? As far as I know the police unions have blocked formal record keeping on the subject. If anything it's finally being documented thanks to everyone having a camera.

cd98
09-26-2017, 08:12 PM
Pop's political and racial views are a jumbled mess. What the hell is he talking about? White people need to be made to feel uncomfortable? What the hell is that? He's white. I'm uncomfortable with his inability to read a race theory book and articulate his point. He thinks everything is self evident because he says it. And he refers to the latest literature. What the hell os that? What literature? What are you reading and how do you know it's right or not just some whacked out race theorists (a lot of those guys are as racist as the white people they hate).

I'm all for an intelligent discussion on race. But Pop doesn't have one. There are strong elements of racism in our society, but there are ptrobably more instances where racism is used as an excuse or is invokes recklessly. But this whole flag thing didn't start a race discussion, it started a discussion on respecting the flag. And our country has demonstrated that you can't have a race discussion without being labeled a racist no matter which side of the issue you are on.

Prose
09-26-2017, 08:15 PM

everybody is in love with sam presti??? this is the same presti who traded harden away....

cd98
09-26-2017, 08:16 PM
everybody is in love with sam presti??? this is the same presti who traded harden away....

Yes and the same one that traded for Melo. Yikes.

Mr. Body
09-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Pretty much how I feel. I didn't vote for either them. No way I ever want to see that bitch iin the WH again, and see Bill shuffle across the lawn knowing what that bastard did when he left.

You're a fucking moron. We should have done everything possible to keep Trump out and fucking failed. Now we're all paying the price.

RD2191
09-26-2017, 08:44 PM
You're a fucking moron. We should have done everything possible to keep Trump out and fucking failed. Now we're all paying the price.

Truth bomb. Those who did nothing are just as responsible as those that did. Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils.

Kool Bob Love
09-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Pop's a racist. Fuck him.

Y'all fat americans should have voted. Now y'all weep what you sow.

spurs10
09-26-2017, 08:56 PM
I'm really hoping you're a 14 year old child vs a full fledge adult spewing such foolishness...... Good day sir. :toast

Not knelt, but he for sure would not be for president agent orange either :toast

Nathan89
09-26-2017, 09:03 PM
Did everything I could in the primary for Bernie but she cheated, lied, and insulted throughout the campaign. I was told my vote didn't matter by he supporters. Oh and it was her lazy campaigning that cost her the election. She simply didn't put in the work.

I. Hustle
09-26-2017, 09:11 PM
Pop's a racist. Fuck him.

Y'all fat americans should have voted. Now y'all weep what you sow.

I ain't weeping shit, bitch!

coachmac87
09-26-2017, 09:23 PM
Does it really matter if he stands, crawl, shuffle etc....? Killing of any group of people in America unjustly still is the point and forever will be. Quick question, what have you done for your country lately?

I think 95% of American agree with the reason they're protesting. I'm all for justice and equality...

They are just protesting in a disrespectful/controversial manner which takes away from their protest. Well since people don't agree with their way of protesting doesn't mean they don't stand for the cause...

But y'all can miss me on this institutional racism bs saying Kap isn't getting a job due to him being black or the cause of protest isn't valid. It's strictly do to the fact he sucks and was irrelevant before he started this and that FANS who pay the bills find it offensive (white or black). They're standing for a proper fight but using the wrong vehicle to drive their message..

IMO what the Cowboys did last night was perfect....but you've got racist talking heads like Shannon Sharpe or Jemille Hill who think it's hogwash what the Cowboys did..and just shows their ignorance on what message the Cowboys tried to make.

coachmac87
09-26-2017, 09:29 PM

I agree bud.

Obama was judged by his words not his actions...

Trump hopefully will be judged by his actions and not his words..

Although his words distract from his action..

coachmac87
09-26-2017, 09:32 PM

What price are we paying exactly? Is there an individual here suffering consequences from Trump? Or are his words just offensive?

tholdren
09-26-2017, 09:33 PM

What price?

DMC
09-26-2017, 10:06 PM

Oh yeah just bet you've missed so many meals and slept outside because of it.

"Woe is me... my CNN is inundated with scary, big lettering and my stocks soared.. I feel so guilty"

coachmac87
09-26-2017, 10:15 PM
Seriously can someone explain to me what is so disrespectful about kneeling in front of the flag and anthem???

Ok if it's just "cloth" then why were people so offended of confederate flag?? Why remove it? It's just cloth?

Double standard.

cd98
09-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Oh yeah just bet you've missed so many meals and slept outside because of it.

"Woe is me... my CNN is inundated with scary, big lettering and my stocks soared.. I feel so guilty"

It's true that Trump hasn't really done anything he promised. He's mostly just trolled people, but he's also dividing this country more than it's been in a long time. Starting a war with black athletes fired up his base, but it's made everyone take sides and has only entrenched people. I don't know that there is a way for BLM and police unions to come together, but it will not happen under Trump. He benefits politically with those divides.

Im no Democrat, but I can't see how he has improved anything. Sure these liberals are a bit rediculous with the sky is falling fear, but I'm yet to find something redeeming in Trump. I just can't like anything about the guy.

YGWHI
09-26-2017, 10:29 PM
Once again, Pop and the Spurs have been ignored.

Pop has always been critical of Trump even before Kerr but he's not on the cover. https://twitter.com/SInow/status/912617770734338048

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/912617770734338048https://twitter.com/SInow/status/912617770734338048

cjw
09-26-2017, 10:31 PM
Did everything I could in the primary for Bernie but she cheated, lied, and insulted throughout the campaign. I was told my vote didn't matter by he supporters. Oh and it was her lazy campaigning that cost her the election. She simply didn't put in the work.

She literally had everything handed to her on a silver platter - no Biden in primary with his son's death, only opponent being a socialist (who beat her in a bunch of states!) but with the deck stacked totally in her favor with the superdelegates, and then facing one of the worst candidates a major party had ever nominated in terms of electability with a capped ceiling. And she somehow blew it, and blamed everyone else besides herself for it.

It's like the Thunderefs losing to the Nets in a series despite playing 8 on 5 and being spotted a 3-0 series lead. And then KD blaming the ballboy, athletic trainer, coach and fans before heading to Golden State and writing a book.

DMC
09-26-2017, 10:38 PM
It's true that Trump hasn't really done anything he promised. He's mostly just trolled people, but he's also dividing this country more than it's been in a long time. Starting a war with black athletes fired up his base, but it's made everyone take sides and has only entrenched people. I don't know that there is a way for BLM and police unions to come together, but it will not happen under Trump. He benefits politically with those divides.

Im no Democrat, but I can't see how he has improved anything. Sure these liberals are a bit rediculous with the sky is falling fear, but I'm yet to find something redeeming in Trump. I just can't like anything about the guy.
Seriously? Cops were being killed in Dallas under Obama. Hands up don't shoot, Black Lives Matter, Ferguson Missouri burning to the ground...

What has Trump done, call multimillionaire cry-baby athletes sons of bitches? Oh the separation!

DMC
09-26-2017, 10:41 PM

Pop has always been critical of Trump even before Kerr but he's not on the cover. https://twitter.com/SInow/status/912617770734338048

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/912617770734338048https://twitter.com/SInow/status/912617770734338048

:lol The Sports world is coming together.. and they hope like hell you're watching because they want to sell tickets. They don't give two shits about any of this, it's just marketing, plain and simple.

hater
09-26-2017, 10:45 PM
Thats a gay cover

America and they rich ppls problems :lmao

Nathan89
09-26-2017, 10:51 PM
She literally had everything handed to her on a silver platter - no Biden in primary with his son's death, only opponent being a socialist (who beat her in a bunch of states!) but with the deck stacked totally in her favor with the superdelegates, and then facing one of the worst candidates a major party had ever nominated in terms of electability with a capped ceiling. And she somehow blew it, and blamed everyone else besides herself for it.

It's like the Thunderefs losing to the Nets in a series despite playing 8 on 5 and being spotted a 3-0 series lead. And then KD blaming the ballboy, athletic trainer, coach and fans before heading to Golden State and writing a book.

Yep she would've easily loss if she had to split the name recognition vote with Biden. She loss because she's awful in the end but some stupidly rallied behind racism lol. Directly after the country elected a black man too. Quite the narrative tbh.

YGWHI
09-26-2017, 10:56 PM
:lol The Sports world is coming together.. and they hope like hell you're watching because they want to sell tickets. They don't give two shits about any of this, it's just marketing, plain and simple.

Among that group, I guess only Pop has been authentic and concerned about this country. But of course, he's not on the cover.

Chucho
09-26-2017, 11:14 PM
Celebrity and rich privilege is a much larger issue than white privilege, tbh. Imagine if the athletes cared enough to protest en masse last year and not leave Kap on an island. Imagine if they felt this way to deal with this issue, which was a huge issue, during the Obama administration instead of waiting for it to be en vogue to smash on the clown in charge now.

It's so, so media-washed for image and pandering. Would LOVE to be wrong and wish this was altruistic instead of in response to a lousy President calling them SoBs. I just cant buy into the hokiness of it all. I wish we saw more protesting and activism in the areas where we need them. And we need to have the open conversation about black on black violence, the lack of opportunity in black communities and the lack of activism directly in those communities and why they were sooooooo neglected under the last Administration moreso than the fucking criminal Bush administration.

Just crazy that it takes multimillionaire meatheads responding to a billionaire meathead calling them Sons of Bitches to shine a light on social injustice, yet no real solutions are proposed, per par, and the message being sent is doing the exact opposite. Sad, yet telling of our society. Fucking sad when Jerry fucking Jones is the classiest and most mature of the lot.

I just don't buy any of it, it's just spoiled millionaires responding to the biggest, easiest, petty target.

apalisoc_9
09-26-2017, 11:24 PM
Ive peed on American flags multiple times.

Mexico and Canada are the real coubtries in NA...Not Europeans genocide india America

MultiTroll
09-26-2017, 11:24 PM

Dedman shows some character and speaks out against Beverlys bullshit and then muscles Twinky Curry.

Cut while Gasol gets 16 X 3.
Ya tell us about racism Popped.

rastaspur
09-27-2017, 12:02 AM

Bernie sanders was the best choice. Whether someone likes him or not, That dude is as genuine as it comes. He wasn't a corporate whore who operated pursuant to the interests of greed aot corporate influence.

Black people fucked that up. They stereotypically hated him cause he was an old white guy I reckon. Still can't understand. Black folks dropped the ball on this one. They deserve the ultimate blame why trump slid into the fucking whitehouse.

icem
09-27-2017, 12:11 AM
Bernie sanders was the best choice. Whether someone likes him or not, That dude is as genuine as it comes. He wasn't a corporate whore who operated pursuant to the interests of greed aot corporate influence.

Black people fucked that up. They stereotypically hated him cause he was an old white guy I reckon. Still can't understand. Black folks dropped the ball on this one. They deserve the ultimate blame why trump slid into the fucking whitehouse.

uhm, white people are the ones who voted trump in. that should not have happened no matter who he was running against.

icem
09-27-2017, 12:20 AM
Ok if it's just "cloth" then why were people so offended of confederate flag?? Why remove it? It's just cloth?

Double standard.

first of all, the confederacy lost....why would you want to fly that flag ? the confederate flag does not represent the same things that the united states flag does.
why would we NOT remove it ?

tmtcsc
09-27-2017, 12:23 AM
This whole movement - Standing, not standing, kneeling, sitting, locking arms, hiding in tunnels, asking fans to lock arms - all of this stuff is an ass-whip of epic proportions. The good that may have come from Kapernick's initial act is LOST. People don't even know what all the bullshit is about anymore. Is this a protest against the oppression of African-Americans, police brutality, a call for equality or an act of unity against Donald Trump's divisive comments? Who the hell knows anymore?

What I do know, is that something I enjoyed, something I appreciated as an escape from real life has now become a ridiculous, political battleground. I'm half expecting to tune in to next week's games and see football players simultaneously patting the top of their heads while rubbing their bellies in a show of unity.

UZER
09-27-2017, 12:29 AM
uhm, white people are the ones who voted trump in. that should not have happened no matter who he was running against.

And who voted Obama in?

pookenstein
09-27-2017, 01:05 AM
I'm half expecting to tune in to next week's games and see football players simultaneously patting the top of their heads while rubbing their bellies in a show of unity.

ECVAJC2qwMA

UnWantedTheory
09-27-2017, 01:18 AM

Agreed. Considering the same assholes are drinking beer on their couch when the anthem comes on to begin with.

Wah, wah, wah. You shouldn't protest at work, they should be fired because I would be if I protested, etc. Well I never had to stand up for the anthem before my shift either fuck sticks.

I am not sure where we went wrong in thinking a piece of cloth is more meaningful than the citizens who live under it or why some people are such pussies about others exercising the exact freedoms it is supposed to represent.

I would not have chose to kneel but I also have no issues with those who do.

UnWantedTheory
09-27-2017, 01:28 AM

Double standard.
One being a symbol of racism while the other is representative of the exact freedoms pussies are attempting to silence. Other than that I agree, they are both just cloth.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 01:30 AM
Lmfao toothless conservatives crying about an anthem when they're too busy stuffing their fat faces and taking shit breaks at home during the anthem.

Stay mad and let yalls uncle dad know how you feel.

UnWantedTheory
09-27-2017, 01:34 AM
This whole movement - Standing, not standing, kneeling, sitting, locking arms, hiding in tunnels, asking fans to lock arms - all of this stuff is an ass-whip of epic proportions. The good that may have come from Kapernick's initial act is LOST. People don't even know what all the bullshit is about anymore. Is this a protest against the oppression of African-Americans, police brutality, a call for equality or an act of unity against Donald Trump's divisive comments? Who the hell knows anymore?

What I do know, is that something I enjoyed, something I appreciated as an escape from real life has now become a ridiculous, political battleground. I'm half expecting to tune in to next week's games and see football players simultaneously patting the top of their heads while rubbing their bellies in a show of unity.
Oppression of African-Americans, police brutality, and a call for equality can all essentially be boiled down to one point. Trump made it about him so it turned into an act of unity against President Halfwit. God forbid real people with real opinions express them and ruin your fantasy land of athletic muscled bound men playing a game.

They are kneeling during the anthem. Just skip that part and watch the game you fucking baby. Or don't. I don't think they much care.

UnWantedTheory
09-27-2017, 01:34 AM
And who voted Obama in?
Not the people who voted Trump in, that's for damn sure.

tenbeersbold
09-27-2017, 02:36 AM
Popovich has gone off the deep end,senile old fool
Whiteness as a construct?!? Lmfao whiteness is a cultural identity that for the last few hundred years has given the world its greatest advances in education,science,technology etc.You name it white folks invented it.
Like any of you have lived or experienced life in a shitty MENA country where you have to walk 5 miles plus just to get to school if there even is one,no doctors,societies riven with ethnic and tribal hatred.Countries where you have to bribe anyone in govt. to do the littlest goddamned thing.
Its called CIVIL SOCIETY and we( Western whites) have thrown of the shackles of patrimony, feudalism, tribalism etc at great cost and bloodshed to ourselves to achieve it

Sure the rest of the non educatedasses would like us to give up what we have but that's just a power construct,every group wants it but few have the education and willingness to maintain it.

There's a reason everyone wants to come to the Western world,its the best most highly educated place to live bar none.White people made it,get over it and used to it.

Or you can always go back to bumfuck nowhere and be a subsistence farmer,fishermen or market trader, your choice but that would require you to take responsibility for yourself instead of blaming Whitey for everything.

Fun fact,the KKK in its reconstruction heyday in total killed about the same amount of blacks in 60 years that black people kill themselves(guns,drugs,robbery etc.) In ONE YEAR!!! Pathetic and you wonder why people don't take BLM seriously,its because black people don't even value their own lives sadly.And don't blame whitey,I've lived in American inner cities and lived first hand the awful cannibalization these communities commit.
There is no excuse for that behavior, no one makes you smoke crack,steal everything that isn't nailed down,strip the damn copper tubing from your own children's schools its abhorrent and unforgivable.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 02:38 AM
What a moral compass he is, being such a good friend of Bill "crazy cigar" Clinton.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 02:45 AM
Whiteness as a construct?!? Lmfao whiteness is a cultural identity that for the last few hundred years has given the world its greatest advances in education,science,technology etc.You name it white folks invented it.
Like any of you have lived or experienced life in a shitty MENA country where you have to walk 5 miles plus just to get to school if there even is one,no doctors,societies riven with ethnic and tribal hatred.Countries where you have to bribe anyone in govt. to do the littlest goddamned thing.
Its called CIVIL SOCIETY and we( Western whites) have thrown of the shackles of patrimony, feudalism, tribalism etc at great cost and bloodshed to ourselves to achieve it

Sure the rest of the non educatedasses would like us to give up what we have but that's just a power construct,every group wants it but few have the education and willingness to maintain it.

There's a reason everyone wants to come to the Western world,its the best most highly educated place to live bar none.White people made it,get over it and used to it.

Or you can always go back to bumfuck nowhere and be a subsistence farmer,fishermen or market trader, your choice but that would require you to take responsibility for yourself instead of blaming Whitey for everything.

Fun fact,the KKK in its reconstruction heyday in total killed about the same amount of blacks in 60 years that black people kill themselves(guns,drugs,robbery etc.) In ONE YEAR!!! Pathetic and you wonder why people don't take BLM seriously,its because black people don't even value their own lives sadly.And don't blame whitey,I've lived in American inner cities and lived first hand the awful cannibalization these communities commit.
There is no excuse for that behavior, no one makes you smoke crack,steal everything that isn't nailed down,strip the damn copper tubing from your own children's schools its abhorrent and unforgivable.
And yet black people can play in the Nba Nfl MLB and make millions, they can get education, jobs idk what the fuck is he complaining about.

RD2191
09-27-2017, 03:23 AM

Lol stfu you delusional piece of shit. We whites? LMAO. WTF have you ever done besides fall out of rancid white pussy?

Stabula
09-27-2017, 03:29 AM
None of this matters, it never did. In the end the Dark One will have his way and all of you, as beautifully complex as your emotions are, are merely pawns in a game you don't understand. Pawns of fate. How sad that such sweet and emotional opinions mean nothing. Ah, but it was not my choice to make things as they are, it merely is, and I see it.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 03:33 AM
And yet black people can play in the Nba Nfl MLB and make millions, they can get education, jobs idk what the fuck is he complaining about.
They had no choice. Superior genetics saved those sports

http://nbalead.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/giphy.gif

Anyways....

ROFL Argentina boy obsessed with US politics. Get your own 3rd world shithole in order first.

RD2191
09-27-2017, 03:36 AM
I love how argies think they're white:lol you might be white in south America but you're just another bean in the USA.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 03:44 AM
I love how argies think they're white:lol you might be white in south America but you're just another bean in the USA.
http://www.bushbeans.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_can_thumb_2x/public/product/604-2943-Can-Navy.png?itok=CYRPIlTR

RD2191
09-27-2017, 03:48 AM
http://www.bushbeans.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_can_thumb_2x/public/product/604-2943-Can-Navy.png?itok=CYRPIlTR

UZER
09-27-2017, 06:06 AM

Anyways....

Damn that's still way better than Danny Green!

lefty
09-27-2017, 07:43 AM

You should listen to Shannon Sharpe's take.
You can find the video on YT

callo1
09-27-2017, 07:52 AM
The one thing that is certain is that social media has created an impulsively reactionary society in which people do not apply a single bit of thought or logic before they spout off numerous comments.

Change will never be found in the extreme right or exreme left, as they will never budge. Change will come from people of differing viewpoints who are not afraid to sit, listen, and process information from the opposing side.

All the blow hards do is continue to cause more stress to an already tenuous situation.

Pop had the right to make his comments, as did Richard Petty. If Petty were to fire a member of his team due to his reasoning, the ACLU would then have the justifiable right to seek a lawsuit against him.

Protest is a protected right, and just because people may protest in a manner the majority thinks is wrong, does not make the protest illegal, no matter how unpopular we deem the cause or method of protest to be. As long as it is peaceful it is legal.

Smh, I guess we need to regress back to May 4th 1970 Kent State University for some people to figure it out, although i highly doubt they would even understand after that.

cd98
09-27-2017, 08:23 AM
Pop talking down to white people telling them they need to be made uncomfortable. So in touch. He's a millionaire coach that lives in a mansion and owns a winery hanging around a bunch of millionaire minorities that have been treated like gods all their lives because they're athletes. Yes, the rest of us all live together and you live in a castle far from common people. But I'm sure you stepped out of your limo and gone to teach underprivileged kids basketball for an hour once every summer so you can claim to be awoke.

If he keeps lecturing people on how awoke he is and how no one else gets it, Spurs need to let him go.

Trill Clinton
09-27-2017, 08:25 AM

y'all find a way to blame black people for everything http://i66.tinypic.com/141744.jpg

i could have sworn it was middle class white males in the rust belt who dropped the ball.

buttsR4rebounding
09-27-2017, 08:31 AM

Exactly. Enough of the Pop-itics.

Brazil
09-27-2017, 08:49 AM

:lol tbh

shaq_h8ter
09-27-2017, 09:05 AM
Exactly. Enough of the Pop-itics.

Pop has the right to speak his mind just like Trump.
Actually I'd say Pop did it in a more responsible manner.

Also if you do not like what Pop said, then you do not have to watch, listen or read it.
I'm sure that won't be hard for you to do.

IMHO TBH FWIW

tmtcsc
09-27-2017, 09:11 AM
. God forbid real people with real opinions express them and ruin your fantasy land of athletic muscled bound men playing a game.

"fantasy land of athletic muscle bound men"? You're in the wrong forum shiny lips. I'm sure you can find a safe-place on the interwebs to discuss your repressed sexual desires. Don't bring that shit into a discussion of anthem & flag protesting.

Take your hand out of your pants for a second and observe how grown-ups opine -

In an effort to bring about awareness to breast cancer, the NFL teamed up with American Cancer Society and decided to wear Pink colored uniform accessories. It was a simple AND effective way to send an important message. It's not divisive, doesn't take away from the game or invite negative feelings and raises money for a good cause. Compare that movement to what is going on now.

How difficult would it have been to rally the Players association in to doing something similar?

tmtcsc
09-27-2017, 09:15 AM
ECVAJC2qwMA

PERFECT.

RD2191
09-27-2017, 09:28 AM
"fantasy land of athletic muscle bound men"? You're in the wrong forum shiny lips. I'm sure you can find a safe-place on the interwebs to discuss your repressed sexual desires. Don't bring that shit into a discussion of anthem & flag protesting.

In an effort to bring about awareness to breast cancer, the NFL teamed up with American Cancer Society and decided to wear Pink colored uniform accessories. It was a simple AND effective way to send an important message. It's not divisive, doesn't take away from the game or invite negative feelings and raises money for a good cause. Compare that movement to what is going on now.

How difficult would it have been to rally the Players association in to doing something similar?

What's divisive about kneeling during the anthem? It wasn't divisive until the president decided to attack NFL players and call them sons of bitches for no good reason. He referred to professional athletes as sons of bitches and white supremacist as good people, you don't see the problem?

Brazil
09-27-2017, 09:28 AM
Pop talking down to white people telling them they need to be made uncomfortable. So in touch. He's a millionaire coach that lives in a mansion and owns a winery hanging around a bunch of millionaire minorities that have been treated like gods all their lives because they're athletes. Yes, the rest of us all live together and you live in a castle far from common people. But I'm sure you stepped out of your limo and gone to teach underprivileged kids basketball for an hour once every summer so you can claim to be awoke.

If he keeps lecturing people on how awoke he is and how no one else gets it, Spurs need to let him go.

:cry he is rich I'm poor... don't lecture please :cry

Trill Clinton
09-27-2017, 09:38 AM
What's divisive about kneeling during the anthem? It wasn't divisive until the president decided to attack NFL players and call them sons of bitches for no good reason. He referred to professional athletes as sons of bitches and white supremacist as good people, you don't see the problem?

next time you're in SA, i got a bottle of tito's vodka for ya:toast

tmtcsc
09-27-2017, 10:27 AM

I was referring to Kaepernick's initial gesture / comments of sitting down during the anthem. Was I personally offended? No - and I'm an Army brat. My dad served in the military for 35 years. I knew he fucked up the moment he did it. No matter what his intention or cause was. He automatically drew negative attention for his choice. Whenever someone challenges the ideals of the flag or nationalism, they are going to run up against opposition. No if's, and's or but's about it. Done deal. There are some things that invite conflict and messing with American nationalism is one of them.

After the media picked up on him sitting during the anthem the first time, Kaepernick admitted it wasn't any sort of plan to bring awareness to the plight of the oppressed. It was a reaction to their plight. A defiance. A big middle finger to the United States, the anthem and to the flag. That was strike two.

He understood pretty quickly that his actions were taken negatively, pissed off some his teammates and drew attention to himself. After receiving flack, he quickly went into PR correction mode and started to talk about "bringing awareness". He had to explain himself and his intentions to his own teammates.

Strike 3? Kaepernick wore a pair of socks depicting policemen as pigs. Not too long after that, he wore a t-shirt with Fidel Castro and Malcom X on it. So, you have a guy in full militant mode now. Anti-police, pro-communist dictator, trying to bring awareness to his cause. He failed on so many levels its comical. If anyone was divisive it was him. He's the poster boy, protagonist of everything we are seeing now. Some people shut him and whatever message he was trying to send down. They aren't listening.

That brings us to Trump. An ego-maniacal narcissist who feeds on the emotions of our country's least common denominators. Whenever he gets criticism or heat, he goes back to doing what he knows best. Bullshit propaganda. He's not winning over anyone new, he's just feeling better about himself by seeing crowds cheer for him. Its nothing but cheap, empty rhetoric.

cd98
09-27-2017, 10:29 AM
:cry he is rich I'm poor... don't lecture please :cry

You must have been awoke.

coachmac87
09-27-2017, 10:39 AM
first of all, the confederacy lost....why would you want to fly that flag ? the confederate flag does not represent the same things that the united states flag does.
why would we NOT remove it ?

You can remove it. I'm find with that...

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of people back pedaling saying it's not about the flag/anthem and they shouldn't be offended cause it's just a piece of cloth..

Ok fine that's why I brought up about gay pride and confederate..it's hypocrisy. The flag does have meaning and that's why people are offended..

coachmac87
09-27-2017, 10:41 AM
I was referring to Kaepernick's initial gesture / comments of sitting down during the anthem. Was I personally offended? No - and I'm an Army brat. My dad served in the military for 35 years. I knew he fucked up the moment he did it. No matter what his intention or cause was. He automatically drew negative attention for his choice. Whenever someone challenges the ideals of the flag or nationalism, they are going to run up against opposition. No if's, and's or but's about it. Done deal. There are some things that invite conflict and messing with American nationalism is one of them.

After the media picked up on him sitting during the anthem the first time, Kaepernick admitted it wasn't any sort of plan to bring awareness to the plight of the oppressed. It was a reaction to their plight. A defiance. A big middle finger to the United States, the anthem and to the flag. That was strike two.

He understood pretty quickly that his actions were taken negatively, pissed off some his teammates and drew attention to himself. After receiving flack, he quickly went into PR correction mode and started to talk about "bringing awareness". He had to explain himself and his intentions to his own teammates.

Strike 3? Kaepernick wore a pair of socks depicting policemen as pigs. Not too long after that, he wore a t-shirt with Fidel Castro and Malcom X on it. So, you have a guy in full militant mode now. Anti-police, pro-communist dictator, trying to bring awareness to his cause. He failed on so many levels its comical. If anyone was divisive it was him. He's the poster boy, protagonist of everything we are seeing now. Some people shut him and whatever message he was trying to send down. They aren't listening.

That brings us to Trump. An ego-maniacal narcissist who feeds on the emotions of our country's least common denominators. Whenever he gets criticism or heat, he goes back to doing what he knows best. Bullshit propaganda. He's not winning over anyone new, he's just feeling better about himself by seeing crowds cheer for him. Its nothing but cheap, empty rhetoric.

Hits nail on head...

Brazil
09-27-2017, 10:44 AM
You must have been awoke.

on the other hand, it seems poor people like you haven't been lectured enough to get out of their misery tbh :lol

:cry dat rich people who lecture us poor people about being a good citizen... not fair we are too busy going after cupons and foodstamps :cry

buttsR4rebounding
09-27-2017, 11:09 AM
:lol since when you know what people want ? people want to hear what Pop thinks about Trump the POS

You at the same time should quit rooting for this team that is at the opposite of your beliefs... they just puke at everything you stand for... try nascar it seems it fits you better disgusting human being

I agree Trump is a POS, but what does that say when he is 10x more qualified to be president than the previous one. We haven't had a decent president since Clinton and haven't had a great one since Reagan. Politics is such a sewer. It will be nice when this forum is back to basketball.

Trill Clinton
09-27-2017, 11:39 AM
I agree Trump is a POS, but what does that say when he is 10x more qualified to be president than the previous one. We haven't had a decent president since Clinton and haven't had a great one since Reagan. Politics is such a sewer. It will be nice when this forum is back to basketball.
http://i65.tinypic.com/2czxqu.jpg

UZER
09-27-2017, 11:39 AM

Unfortunately, you know NBA players like LeBron can't wait to get in on this action.

cd98
09-27-2017, 11:58 AM
on the other hand, it seems poor people like you haven't been lectured enough to get out of their misery tbh :lol

:cry dat rich people who lecture us poor people about being a good citizen... not fair we are too busy going after cupons and foodstamps :cry

Lectures from woke 1%.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 12:05 PM

How difficult would it have been to rally the Players association in to doing something similar?Yeah, the NFL and its players were very sensitive not to offend their pro-cancer fans.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 12:11 PM
It's always hilarious watching these Trumpers go after athletes and celebrities because they're rich :lol

:cry those 1%ers don't relate to me, a regular middle class coal miner. That's why I support Trump :cry

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 12:16 PM

Anyways....
Yeah, I remember that weak response, I told him my third world shithole has public healthcare and his elvish palace has none and lots of people dying like bums, he never said a thing on the subject again.

But you are so smart that missed the answer.

cd98
09-27-2017, 12:16 PM
It's always hilarious watching these Trumpers go after athletes and celebrities because they're rich :lol

:cry those 1%ers don't relate to me, a regular middle class coal miner. That's why I support Trump :cry

Whats funny is I'm neither a Trump supporter and I am a professional and Hispanic, but Pop is tiresome on this awoke garbage and I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of hypocrites that call Trump supporters racists while making racist comments about white people. It's a jading discourse. And as so often is the case, it forces people to semi defend Trump when they didn't vote for him and do not like him personally or as a president.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 12:23 PM

Thats what uneducated loves to think, At the end of the day Im white, you arent and still you are the bigger racist Roberto.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 12:34 PM
Whats funny is I'm neither a Trump supporter and I am a professional and Hispanic, but Pop is tiresome on this awoke garbage and I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of hypocrites that call Trump supporters racists while making racist comments about white people. It's a jading discourse. And as so often is the case, it forces people to semi defend Trump when they didn't vote for him and do not like him personally or as a president.
Just admit you voted for him :lol no need to get so defensive

If you cant see the senile fuck is racist after calling Obama a Muslim, Mexicans rapists, black athletes sons of bitches, installing a Muslim ban, pardoning racist sheriff Arpaio, refusing to rent to blacks back in the 80's, defended confederate statues, called NAZIS "very fine people" etc then there's nothing I can do for you :lol you hate your own kind. I seriously doubt Trumpers still stuck with him after all that just because they wanted their fucking coal jobs back

RD2191
09-27-2017, 12:36 PM
Thats what uneducated loves to think, At the end of the day Im white, you arent and still you are the bigger racist Roberto.

Please, these Trump supporters would spit on you and deport your ass the second they found out you're from south America. You're a bean, embrace it.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 12:37 PM
:lmao the guy sharing a border with Chile saying he's white

Get off your high horse big nose, you're not white.

RD2191
When was the last time white Americans were so triggered by something? The dumpster fire on facebook is hilarious. :lol

Joseph Kony

and the presidents job isnt to make comments about the NFL its to run the fucking country which hes doing a complete shit job of yet everytime he opens his orange mouth about anything unrelated to the presidency you slurp up his jizz at a moments notice. fuck outta here you retarded hypocrite

RD2191
09-27-2017, 12:38 PM

:lmao poor delusional bastard

rastaspur
09-27-2017, 12:38 PM
y'all find a way to blame black people for everything http://i66.tinypic.com/141744.jpg

i could have sworn it was middle class white males in the rust belt who dropped the ball.

Don't get it twisted. White people are to blame for voting him in. So yeah. I need to correct my language. I put some blame on them. I liked ole bernie. Not a fan of Hillary but did vote for her

I'm just convinced Bernie would have beaten trump.

RD2191
09-27-2017, 12:41 PM
Where is the outrage by white Americans when white supremacist fly the Nazi and confederate flags? Black men peacefully protest by taking a knee and all hell breaks loose. Okay, just admit that it's a race thing and get on with your day.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 12:43 PM
Where is the outrage by white Americans when white supremacist fly the Nazi and confederate flags? Black men peacefully protest by taking a knee and all hell breaks loose. Okay, just admit that it's a race thing and get on with your day.
You know those toothless bastards go into hiding when their kind bring out the Nazi flags:lol

RD2191
09-27-2017, 12:46 PM
You know those toothless bastards go into hiding when their kind bring out the Nazi flags:lol

:lmao I'm done

cd98
09-27-2017, 12:48 PM
Just admit you voted for him :lol no need to get so defensive

If you cant see the senile fuck is racist after calling Obama a Muslim, Mexicans rapists, black athletes sons of bitches, installing a Muslim ban, pardoning racist sheriff Arpaio, refusing to rent to blacks back in the 80's, defended confederate statues, called NAZIS "very fine people" etc then there's nothing I can do for you :lol you hate your own kind. I seriously doubt Trumpers still stuck with him after all that just because they wanted their fucking coal jobs back

I just enjoy people hating on whites (including people that are white) for being racist while calling them racist names and stereotypes. And if you get called out for its bc you are a "Trump Supporter" as if reasonable people can't see the hypocrisy.

Just 8 years ago you Hillary/Obama voters were standing up for the 99%. Now you hate on the white people in the 99% because they aren't awoke like you. That's 1% condescension, but typical when your morality depends on who is in office.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 01:00 PM
I just enjoy people hating on whites (including people that are white) for being racist while calling them racist names and stereotypes. And if you get called out for its bc you are a "Trump Supporter" as if reasonable people can't see the hypocrisy.

Just 8 years ago you Hillary/Obama voters were standing up for the 99%. Now you hate on the white people in the 99% because they aren't awoke like you. That's 1% condescension, but typical when your morality depends on who is in office.
Funny how all of you "non-racist" Trump supporters thought American stopped being great only after a black man was in office for 8 years.

Conservatives used to be for the middle class. Now it got hijacked by the Koch brothers and the 1%, and they know how to get your vote. Bible humping and race baiting. There's two types of trump supporters. Billionaires and idiots, check your wallet and find out which one you are.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 01:03 PM
Please, these Trump supporters would spit on you and deport your ass the second they found out you're from south America. You're a bean, embrace it.
Wrong, that situation you are telling me doesnt exist, problem is Trump supporters want legal people with some education, not illegal good people with problems.

And what this acting athletes and actors are doing is disgusting, we are not in the 60s anymore when blacks were treated like shit and there was no instagram to show how bad cops were beating their asses.
They dont like Trump so they want to erase the past (confederation), now they dont like the national anthem so no respect either, things are going too far.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 01:06 PM

Now is funny but it could end up in violence, hating white people because Trump is president, 2 years ago they were just white people.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 01:07 PM
Now is funny but it could end up in violence, hating white people because Trump is president, 2 years ago they were just white people.
There you go buddy. You're starting to get it. "They" are just white people, not you.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 01:11 PM

Im Euro descendant, spanish grandparents from both sides, but because I live next to Chile Im brown?
When you watch a Spanish/Italian channel you say ¨HEY LOOK AT THESE BEANERS¨?

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Wrong, that situation you are telling me doesnt exist, problem is Trump supporters want legal people with some education, not illegal good people with problems.

And what this acting athletes and actors are doing is disgusting, we are not in the 60s anymore when blacks were treated like shit and there was no instagram to show how bad cops were beating their asses.
They dont like Trump so they want to erase the past (confederation), now they dont like the national anthem so no respect either, things are going too far.Wait, you think NFL players are protesting during the anthem because they don't like the song?

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 01:14 PM
There you go buddy. You're starting to get it. "They" are just white people, not you.
I dont live in the states, why should I put me there?

cd98
09-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Funny how all of you "non-racist" Trump supporters thought American stopped being great only after a black man was in office for 8 years.

Conservatives used to be for the middle class. Now it got hijacked by the Koch brothers and the 1%, and they know how to get your vote. Bible humping and race baiting. There's two types of trump supporters. Billionaires and idiots, check your wallet and find out which one you are.

If you disagree with me, then you must be a trump supporter. Sounds about right on the tone deafness. No wonder you Hillary supporters lost the election to the most disliked celebrity in the country. Oh, let me guess, you were really a Bernie supporter. Isn't that the standard line.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Im Euro descendant, spanish grandparents from both sides, but because I live next to Chile Im brown?
When you watch a Spanish/Italian channel you say ¨HEY LOOK AT THESE BEANERS¨?
:lmao Deuce Slomo You letting this shit fly upstairs? Or do you only remove negative PATFO shit.

Argies continue to be the most racist people in America. Big nosed balding fucks.

cd98
09-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Wait, you think NFL players are protesting during the anthem because they don't like the song?

No, they are protesting the anthem because they don't like police. You know, because most people associate the anthem with the police.

spurs10
09-27-2017, 01:18 PM

:toast It's so transparent it's ridiculous.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 01:19 PM
If you disagree with me, then you must be a trump supporter. Sounds about right on the tone deafness. No wonder you Hillary supporters lost the election to the most disliked celebrity in the country. Oh, let me guess, you were really a Bernie supporter. Isn't that the standard line.
Deflecting and acting stupid as per usual. Didn't dispute what I said, instead changed the subject and went to his safe space :lol "but Hillary, but Obama..."

You're the same retard that only cares about how the protest was done instead of why it was done, don't you boy?

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:19 PM
No, they are protesting the anthem because they don't like police. You know, because most people associate the anthem with the police.Like most people associate Nazis with tiki torches.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 01:20 PM
Wait, you think NFL players are protesting during the anthem because they don't like the song?
Yeah, because they have no other reason to protest, outside the game they dont do shit to stop the ¨black massacre¨ and they have no proposals/solutions either.
¨I complain because is cool, I will be part of american history by giving the national anthem my knee...those were hard times kids I was having 200 million contracts but every time that song came to me I just cried¨

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 01:22 PM
Deuce (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3542) Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121) You letting this shit fly upstairs? Or do you only remove negative PATFO shit.

Argies continue to be the most racist people in America. Big nosed balding fucks.
Thats a good one!

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:24 PM
Yeah, because they have no other reason to protest, outside the game they dont do shit to stop the ¨black massacre¨ and they have no proposals/solutions either.
¨I complain because is cool, I will be part of american history by giving the national anthem my knee...those were hard times kids I was having 200 million contracts but every time that song came to me I just cried¨I believe their proposal is for law enforcement to shoot black people less.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 01:24 PM
¨I complain because is cool, I will be part of american history by giving the national anthem my knee...those were hard times kids I was having 200 million contracts but every time that song came to me I just cried¨
Nice try faggot. These athletes help their community more than you'll ever help the third world shithole you came from

Adressing black on black violence

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/ap_2016_espy_awards_-_show_83320786.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Giving 1,000+ inner city kids scholarships if they finish school

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u5ikYh-ycZc/Vc4Tei5nK_I/AAAAAAAAOFw/16IYfDcwpmM/s640/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-14%2Bat%2B12.11.46%2BPM.png

cd98
09-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Deflecting and acting stupid as per usual. Didn't dispute what I said, instead changed the subject and went to his safe space :lol

You're the same retard that only cares about how the protest was done instead of why it was done, don't you boy?

I don't care about the protests. I'm fine with NFL players taking a knee. The NFL owners won't be. They'll stop their players from doing it in the next two weeks.

I'm not deflecting. It's just that I'm not a Trump supporter and your robot response can't compute a negative slur unless you assume I am. I don't really care what you think about Trump supporters or white people. I'm just tired of Pop saying dumb things like white people need to be made uncomfortable and that's he's read books and people are saying things. Yea, what book? It's nonsensical.

That doesn't mean I support or voted for Trump, but because you can't compute you are stuck spitting out rhetoric that was never part of the conversation.

cd98
09-27-2017, 01:26 PM
Like most people associate Nazis with tiki torches.

Ah, the Nazi reference. You know because it's so morally equivalent to the lazy thinkers.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:29 PM
I don't care about the protests. I'm fine with NFL players taking a knee. The NFL owners won't be. They'll stop their players from doing it in the next two weeks.Nah, people want to say NFL owners are plantation owners, but if anything they're jock sniffers. They'll work to accommodate the players. Kahn set the tone while the rest were wringing their hands about it.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Ah, the Nazi reference. You know because it's so morally equivalent to the lazy thinkers.It's as lazy as saying the protesting NFL players hate all police.

cd98
09-27-2017, 01:31 PM
I believe their proposal is for law enforcement to shoot black people less.

Kap's girlfriend was in the BLM movement and fed him the literature, so he decided to kneel without thinking it through. By the time it drove a media frenzy, he was emboldened. When he opted out of his contract and sought a new one, he backed of the kneeling because he's not truly committed. It probably would've died out, but Trump sounded off, emboldening teams to continue the protest. Eventually, the owners will not want to lose the offended customers, so they order it stopped, and the Players will do it b/c they value their contracts more than the BLM movement and most didn't kneel or care to kneel anyway and only reacted out of peer pressure and Trump unnecessarily dividing the country over the NFL.

ducks
09-27-2017, 01:33 PM

They dont like Trump so they want to erase the past (confederation), now they dont like the national anthem so no respect either, things are going too far.

ducks
09-27-2017, 01:34 PM
can not wait for the spurs to go to phoenix sit behind bench and yell trump trump trump trump
USA USA USA IN POPS EAR!

cd98
09-27-2017, 01:35 PM
It's as lazy as saying the protesting NFL players hate all police.

Not even close morally, but you aren't the first person to throw Nazi out there with no basis. Most players only do it b/c Cap did it and they support him. Kap did it for his GF. I don't think any of them hate the police, but that was the original intent. Remember all the BLM protests? Go ask one of those guys if they like any police, esp while they are protesting. They'll beat you silly and then you'll at least have a better basis to call a group Nazis.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:36 PM
Kap's girlfriend was in the BLM movement and fed him the literature, so he decided to kneel without thinking it through. By the time it drove a media frenzy, he was emboldened. When he opted out of his contract and sought a new one, he backed of the kneeling because he's not truly committed. It probably would've died out, but Trump sounded off, emboldening teams to continue the protest. Eventually, the owners will not want to lose the offended customers, so they order it stopped, and the Players will do it b/c they value their contracts more than the BLM movement and most didn't kneel or care to kneel anyway and only reacted out of peer pressure and Trump unnecessarily dividing the country over the NFL.You're assuming the NFL is going to take a huge hit from outraged anthem snowflakes.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 01:37 PM
Nice try faggot. These athletes help their community more than you'll ever help the third world shithole you came from

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/ap_2016_espy_awards_-_show_83320786.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Giving 1,000+ inner city kids scholarships if they finish school

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u5ikYh-ycZc/Vc4Tei5nK_I/AAAAAAAAOFw/16IYfDcwpmM/s640/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-14%2Bat%2B12.11.46%2BPM.png

Dont show me those 4 faggots like they are the founding fathers of the African Americans.
I know Lebron gave some money, but how that relates to violence in the whole country?
Precious had some education too, but she was raped by her father and his mom was a crack hoe, Precious had education but no one could help her on her private life.

Some things are not related, but if they are like you say all those kneeling faggots should donate big dough to make a better world, but no only a few did.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:37 PM
I don't think any of them hate the police, but that was the original intent.:lmao

coachmac87
09-27-2017, 01:48 PM
You're assuming the NFL is going to take a huge hit from outraged anthem snowflakes.

Well Direct TV giving refunding payments to Anthem snowflakes is just the tip of the ice burg

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 01:49 PM
Well Direct TV giving refunding payments to Anthem snowflakes is just the tip of the ice burgHow many anthem snowflakes demanded refunds?

Brazil
09-27-2017, 01:50 PM
Lectures from woke 1%.

one day you should explain to us, why those 1% are less competent than others about lecturing tbh... :lol

Brazil
09-27-2017, 01:54 PM
can not wait for the spurs to go to phoenix sit behind bench and yell trump trump trump trump
USA USA USA IN POPS EAR!

:lmao that will tell him pathetic fuck

oh boy :lmao

TimDunkem
09-27-2017, 01:56 PM
I'm convinced ducks has had some sort of TBI in the past.

tmtcsc
09-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Yeah, the NFL and its players were very sensitive not to offend their pro-cancer fans.

I can hear it now...

The PA Announcer takes the mic & address the stadium:

"In an effort to bring awareness to the importance of being screened for breast cancer, we ask the thousands of fans in attendance and the millions watching at home, to take your seats or go to the bathroom during the playing of the National Anthem". Ummm, what?

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 02:05 PM
I can hear it now...

The PA Announcer takes the mic & address the stadium:

"In an effort to bring awareness to the importance of being screened for breast cancer, we ask the thousands of fans in attendance and the millions watching at home, to take your seats or go to the bathroom during the playing of the National Anthem". Ummm, what?Do you stand and salute at home when the anthem comes on?

RD2191
09-27-2017, 02:18 PM

Sure it does. You're either stupid or delusional, probably both.

TheGreatYacht
09-27-2017, 02:21 PM

bic50
09-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Kap's girlfriend was in the BLM movement and fed him the literature, so he decided to kneel without thinking it through. By the time it drove a media frenzy, he was emboldened. When he opted out of his contract and sought a new one, he backed of the kneeling because he's not truly committed. It probably would've died out, but Trump sounded off, emboldening teams to continue the protest. Eventually, the owners will not want to lose the offended customers, so they order it stopped, and the Players will do it b/c they value their contracts more than the BLM movement and most didn't kneel or care to kneel anyway and only reacted out of peer pressure and Trump unnecessarily dividing the country over the NFL.
Trump did that on purpose imo

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 02:26 PM

Tell me how Fatmelo is a nigga if he is a b3an3r too, not even a true nig.
Should stick to his own business.

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 02:30 PM
And you want to fill the States with millions of mexicans with no education/skills because you were born there so it doesnt matter whats right or wrong, as long it fits your agenda...

tmtcsc
09-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Do you stand and salute at home when the anthem comes on?

Salute? First of all, I'm not in the military. Secondly, there is no official protocol when citizens are at home and hear the National Anthem. Hell, TV networks rarely even showed the anthem until all the nonsense started.

Do you realize there is a US Flag Code which stipulates official protocol during the playing of the National Anthem and displaying of the Flag?

US Flag Code 171 states:

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Do you honor this code when in attendance of events where the National Anthem is played?

Base or Post movie theaters used to play the anthem before a movie would start. I used to stand with hand over heart at that time. I also remember lifeguards blowing their whistles at 5:30 pm and being asked to get out of the swimming pool at the military officer's club. Patrons would face the direction of the Post flag (which was not visible) and stand with hand over heart as the anthem was played. Cars on base used to stop driving and pull to the side until the anthem was over. People who were walking would stop and do the same. I think a cannon would go off before and after so people would know when to stop or carry on.

This stuff is real for a lot of people. Not some flippant idea.

https://media.tenor.com/images/2aa82323be7636a1340c5d21c0bc0deb/tenor.gif

Poolboy5623
09-27-2017, 02:58 PM
Pop talking embarrassing this, embarrassing that... has he seen his training camp roster??!

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:09 PM
I still havent figured out why Clinton lost. Was it the Russian's? or was it wikileaks ? or was it Podesta ? Or Comey ? or was it a sexual predator husband ? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures ? was it supeona vilolation ? or was it the corrupt foundation ? or was it the congressional lies ? or was it the Bengazi bungle ? or was it pay for play ? or was it travel gate scandal ? or was it whitewater scandal ? or the cattlegate scandal ? Or the TrooperGate scandal ? Or was it the $15 million for Chelseas apt bought with foundation money ? Or Comey's investigation ? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation ? Or was it stealing debate questions ? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails ? Was it the Seth Rich murder ? Was it calling half the USA deplorable ? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders ? Was it the Vince Foster murder ? The Jennifer Flowers assault ? The Jennifer Flowers settlement ? The Paula Jones law suit ? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement ? The lie about taking on sniper fire ? The impeachment ? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept ? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich ? Or JAMES or pops ENDOREMENT Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

bic50
09-27-2017, 03:18 PM
:corn:

Brazil
09-27-2017, 03:22 PM
blah blah blah... diarrhea blah blah blah... more diarrhea... blah let's talk clinton when topic is trump blah blah diarrhea

Mikeanaro
09-27-2017, 03:25 PM
I still havent figured out why Clinton lost. Was it the Russian's? or was it wikileaks ? or was it Podesta ? Or Comey ? or was it a sexual predator husband ? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures ? was it supeona vilolation ? or was it the corrupt foundation ? or was it the congressional lies ? or was it the Bengazi bungle ? or was it pay for play ? or was it travel gate scandal ? or was it whitewater scandal ? or the cattlegate scandal ? Or the TrooperGate scandal ? Or was it the $15 million for Chelseas apt bought with foundation money ? Or Comey's investigation ? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation ? Or was it stealing debate questions ? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails ? Was it the Seth Rich murder ? Was it calling half the USA deplorable ? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders ? Was it the Vince Foster murder ? The Jennifer Flowers assault ? The Jennifer Flowers settlement ? The Paula Jones law suit ? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement ? The lie about taking on sniper fire ? The impeachment ? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept ? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich ? Or JAMES or pops ENDOREMENT Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.
She went to the stage with Lebron and J.R. ¨drive me home¨ Smith, like any of those 2 could tell people how to vote, specially a murderer.

Pops thought Trump was such a big threat to the USA that he chose to wear the VOTE FOR PEDRO shirt, you know a 67 year old with military studies.
And now Pops complains like a big fat old lady and lots of idiots agree with him, liberals always find a moment to complain and if there is not a moment they will make one by force, and thats how you got this national anthem stupidity.

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:29 PM
we are talking about pop that is the topic in the thread!

TimDunkem
09-27-2017, 03:33 PM
Yep. Definitely a TBI.

Nathan89
09-27-2017, 03:33 PM
She lost because she's terrible. And she won the primary because black people didn't want to vote for a white man so the vote for corruption.

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:36 PM
She lost because she's terrible. And she won the primary because black people didn't want to vote for a white man so the vote for corruption.

she won the primary because of the superdelegates had nothing to do with color of skin

if democrats did not have superdelegates it would be better

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 03:40 PM
Salute? First of all, I'm not in the military. Secondly, there is no official protocol when citizens are at home and hear the National Anthem. Hell, TV networks rarely even showed the anthem until all the nonsense started.

Do you realize there is a US Flag Code which stipulates official protocol during the playing of the National Anthem and displaying of the Flag?

US Flag Code 171 states:

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Do you honor this code when in attendance of events where the National Anthem is played?

Base or Post movie theaters used to play the anthem before a movie would start. I used to stand with hand over heart at that time. I also remember lifeguards blowing their whistles at 5:30 pm and being asked to get out of the swimming pool at the military officer's club. Patrons would face the direction of the Post flag (which was not visible) and stand with hand over heart as the anthem was played. Cars on base used to stop driving and pull to the side until the anthem was over. People who were walking would stop and do the same. I think a cannon would go off before and after so people would know when to stop or carry on.

This stuff is real for a lot of people. Not some flippant idea.

https://media.tenor.com/images/2aa82323be7636a1340c5d21c0bc0deb/tenor.gifThis is why it's called civil disobedience. This is real stuff for a lot of people. Not some flippant idea.

Just sayin'.

Nathan89
09-27-2017, 03:45 PM
she won the primary because of the superdelegates had nothing to do with color of skin

if democrats did not have superdelegates it would be better

Mainstream media pushing superdelegates long before relevant to mislead the public also helped. I talked to discouraged voters on the phone who felt there was no point voting for Bernie because she already had all the SD votes. She literally had mainstream media campaigning for her.

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:45 PM
civil disobedience should result in a fine or suspension!

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 03:46 PM
civil disobedience should result in a fine or suspension!Why?

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Mainstream media pushing superdelegates long before relevant to mislead the public also helped. I talked to discouraged voters on the phone who felt there was no point voting for Bernie because she already had all the SD votes. She literally had mainstream media campaigning for her.
that is true but my main point it was not the color of skin
the democrats told everyone it was her turn that is why Bernie is the only one that ran against her

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:48 PM
Why?

they fine players for wearing patriot socks near 9-11 anniversary because it was civil disobedience

if you do not punish the crime it will not stop (like putting your head in the sand)

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 03:50 PM
they fine players for wearing patriot socks near 9-11 anniversary because it was civil disobedienceThat would be part of the CBA and sponsorship agreements.

if you do not punish the crime it will not stop (like putting your head in the sand)It's not a crime.

tmtcsc
09-27-2017, 03:50 PM
This is why it's called civil disobedience. This is real stuff for a lot of people. Not some flippant idea.

Just sayin'.

Thanks Mark. Lol, is that why you asked me if I stood at home or saluted? I thought I was having a discussion with someone who had an original thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-mark-cuban-interview-i-m-a-fan-of-civil-disobedience-1054612547553

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 03:52 PM
Thanks Mark.Not my name, but there's no reason to think the protesters aren't serious.

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:52 PM
That would be part of the CBA and sponsorship agreements.

It's not a crime.

if the owner loses money because of it which they are people at other work players get fired with the ones causing them to lose money
that is the real world!

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 03:53 PM
if the owner loses money because of it which they are people at other work players get fired with the ones causing them to lose money
that is the real world!No one has lost money except the players. That is the real world.

ducks
09-27-2017, 03:57 PM
why is direct tv giving people money back that bought nfl ticket?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270533&p=9146577#post9146577

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 03:59 PM
why is direct tv giving people money back that bought nfl ticket?They're being nice since Sunday Ticket is often the only reason people have DirecTV in the first place. It's good retention policy.

How many people demanded their money back?

ducks
09-27-2017, 04:00 PM
they have not called my cell but as soon as they do I will tell you

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:04 PM
they have not called my cell but as soon as they do I will tell youI understand you even less than usual. Who would call you about DirecTV refund demand statistics?

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 04:19 PM

If this continued to the point of affecting how much money they could make every one of those athletes/coaches/owners would stfu and stand for the anthem like good little boys. They aren't that dumb though, won't be long they'll all be saying they made their point and go back to standing. And none of these sports reporters will ask them if racism still exists why are you backing down.

Only question now is will Trump let them do that or is going to tweet something that makes them look like they are surrendering to him and back them into a corner. Trump holds all the cards and these fools don't even know it.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:24 PM
If this continued to the point of affecting how much money they could make every one of those athletes/coaches/owners would stfu and stand for the anthem like good little boys. They aren't that dumb though, won't be long they'll all be saying they made their point and go back to standing. And none of these sports reporters will ask them if racism still exists why are you backing down.

Only question now is will Trump let them do that or is going to tweet something that makes them look like they are surrendering to him and back them into a corner. Trump holds all the cards and these fools don't even know it.Why is Trump bothering with any of this and why do you think it's important to pimp his role?>

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Why is Trump bothering with any of this and why do you think it's important to pimp his role?>

Same reason politicians do anything...he thinks it's a winning political issue. And he's right.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:34 PM
Same reason politicians do anything...he thinks it's a winning political issue. And he's right.How is it a political issue? I see no government policy involved unless we're saying some are in favor of disproportionate police violence.

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Ravens’ national anthem singer resigns: ‘I do not belong there’
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens%E2%80%99-national-anthem-singer-explains-why-he%E2%80%99s-resigning-this-is-%E2%80%98an-ethical-decision%E2%80%99/ar-AAsvqvd?OCID=ansmsnnews11

He's probably racist

https://cbsbaltimore.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/joeyodoms.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 04:36 PM
How is it a political issue? I see no government policy involved.

Politics isn't just about policy. Don't play dumb Chump.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:38 PM
Ravens’ national anthem singer resigns: ‘I do not belong there’
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens%E2%80%99-national-anthem-singer-explains-why-he%E2%80%99s-resigning-this-is-%E2%80%98an-ethical-decision%E2%80%99/ar-AAsvqvd?OCID=ansmsnnews11

He's probably racist

https://cbsbaltimore.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/joeyodoms.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1Uh, did you read the whole statement?

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:39 PM
Politics isn't just about policy. Don't play dumb Chump.It's just about inflaming his base and distracting from his most recent failures?

bic50
09-27-2017, 04:51 PM
It's just about inflaming his base and distracting from his most recent failures?
Well it's working. Isn't it?

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:53 PM
Well it's working. Isn't it?He did have to delete a bunch of tweets so it looks like he didn't take the L in Alabama, so it's part of the effort.

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 04:58 PM
It's just about inflaming his base and distracting from his most recent failures?

Trump didn't create this issue. Lefties put the ball on the tee before he even became POTUS.

It's the political strategy of the left now. Pop said it himself people need to be made "uncomfortable". Which is the nice way of saying we need to piss off a whole bunch of people. Personally I don't see how that is supposed to get people on their side but that's the strategy. Maybe you can explain how it's supposed to work.

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 04:59 PM
He did have to delete a bunch of tweets so it looks like he didn't take the L in Alabama, so it's part of the effort.

lol took an L...the pro Trump guy won

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 05:00 PM
Trump didn't create this issue. Lefties put the ball on the tee before he even became POTUS.

It's the political strategy of the left now. Pop said it himself people need to be made "uncomfortable". Which is the nice way of saying we need to piss off a whole bunch of people. Personally I don't see how that is supposed to get people on their side but that's the strategy. Maybe you can explain how it's supposed to work.Kaepernick just did it to bring attention to an issue. i don't understand what all the fuss is about. Maybe you can explain why it's such a big deal.

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 05:15 PM
Kaepernick just did it to bring attention to an issue. i don't understand what all the fuss is about. Maybe you can explain why it's such a big deal.

Why does the NFL (or NBA) a private for profit enterprise play the national anthem before games, promote patriotism, have military tributes, soldier reunions, etc. etc. You know basically wrap themselves in the flag so to speak.

Have they been doing it for love of country or have they been doing it because it's a big deal so many potential customers?

Atl Spur
09-27-2017, 05:23 PM

Only question now is will Trump let them do that or is going to tweet something that makes them look like they are surrendering to him and back them into a corner. Trump holds all the cards and these fools don't even know it.

Really? You think so.......hmmmmm

Atl Spur
09-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Why does the NFL (or NBA) a private for profit enterprise play the national anthem before games, promote patriotism, have military tributes, soldier reunions, etc. etc. You know basically wrap themselves in the flag so to speak.

Have they been doing it for love of country or have they been doing it because it's a big deal so many potential customers?

Because they're paid to......see that deal they have with the DOD?

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 05:26 PM

Have they been doing it for love of country or have they been doing it because it's a big deal so many potential customers?Tradition more than anything, I'd say. The players weren't even out on the field in primetime til 2009 because it the networks wanted it that way. The further flag wrapping with flyovers and military tributes are paid for by the government.

Atl Spur
09-27-2017, 05:26 PM

It's the political strategy of the left now. Pop said it himself people need to be made "uncomfortable". Which is the nice way of saying we need to piss off a whole bunch of people. Personally I don't see how that is supposed to get people on their side but that's the strategy. Maybe you can explain how it's supposed to work.

You're not very smart huh?

ducks
09-27-2017, 05:29 PM
Lingerie Football League Responds to NFL: ‘We Stand!’

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 05:30 PM
Really? You think so.......hmmmmm

You don't think doing these things for all these years have been an conscious effort to market their product?

Atl Spur
09-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Stay focused please......All Americans aren't being treated justly; even being killed by police! How does that sit with you?

Trill Clinton
09-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Stay focused please......All Americans aren't being treated justly; even being killed by police! How does that sit with you?
but chicago

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 05:55 PM

lol cuz kneeling to the anthem isn't a distraction from the message

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 05:59 PM
lol cuz kneeling to the anthem isn't a distraction from the messageThe kneeling is why the message got attention. I do agree it's getting diluted now because of Trump.

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 06:07 PM
The kneeling is why the message got attention. I do agree it's getting diluted now because of Trump.

No that's not true. The message was getting a ton of coverage prior to Kaepernick's kneeling stunt. Obama should have come out and said "Dude chill I got the entire Justice Department all over this."

Kaepernick changed the topic to kneeling.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 06:10 PM
No that's not true. The message was getting a ton of coverage prior to Kaepernick's kneeling stunt. Obama should have come out and said "Dude chill I got the entire Justice Department all over this."

Kaepernick changed the topic to kneeling.Good thing it's still getting some attention without his being in the league and without Obama in office then. :tu

SnakeBoy
09-27-2017, 06:18 PM
Good thing it's still getting some attention without his being in the league and without Obama in office then. :tu

So it's good the message is being diluted. Okay.

weebo
09-27-2017, 09:01 PM

You're playing for the wrong team Jose...Trump and people of his ilk are trying to toss your bean over the wall :lol

weebo
09-27-2017, 09:16 PM
Divide and conquer. Most of you are clueless if you think all of this is about a race or color. This is about the top 1-10% vs everyone else--social class. They stick together by dividing everyone else. They get greater control while everyone else is arguing about race, flags, and anthems--and to all you cacs that support this garbage--these rich white elitist males wouldn't give you the crumbs that fall off their tables.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 09:32 PM
So it's good the message is being diluted. Okay.If it's bigger but diluted I'm not sure it's a bad thing.

coachmac87
09-27-2017, 09:37 PM
How many anthem snowflakes demanded refunds?

Numbers haven't been released yet..