PDA

View Full Version : WSJ: DirecTV Allows NFL Sunday Ticket Refunds After Protests

ducks
09-26-2017, 07:32 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/directv-allows-some-nfl-refunds-after-anthem-controversy-1506453159

Pavlov
09-26-2017, 07:34 PM
Maybe you should have just one NFL protest meltdown thread, ducks.

clambake
09-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Maybe you should have just one NFL protest meltdown thread, ducks.

we could use it to compose a list.

ducks now hates football
ducks now hates pop
ducks now likes email etc........

Reck
09-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Was that before or after he watched the game?

DMC
09-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Was that before or after he watched the game?

I'm sure you were in the kitchen the whole time keeping the men fed and the drinks flowing.

Chucho
09-26-2017, 08:34 PM
:rollin
I'm sure you were in the kitchen the whole time keeping the men fed and the drinks flowing.

SnakeBoy
09-26-2017, 08:36 PM

I lol'ed

Chucho
09-26-2017, 08:39 PM
Reck 3 paragraph meltdown in 3..2...1...

Reck
09-26-2017, 08:41 PM

Was that supposed to be a zinger?

You've been bukakked so much today one can almost feel sorry for you, CNN boy.

Maybe try a friendlier outlet next time, fat fingers.

ducks
09-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Money talks

Reck
09-26-2017, 08:42 PM
Reck 3 paragraph meltdown in 3..2...1...

Living rent free in chocha's vag.

Chucho
09-26-2017, 08:43 PM
Living rent free in chocha's vag.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, you rage monster.

hitmanyr2k
09-26-2017, 09:14 PM
we could use it to compose a list.

ducks now hates football
ducks now hates pop
ducks now likes email etc........

The funny thing is Trump was elected by idiots to destroy government, not football :lol You have to wonder what bridge he'll tell his zealots to jump off next.

DMC
09-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Was that supposed to be a zinger?

You've been bukakked so much today one can almost feel sorry for you, CNN boy.

Maybe try a friendlier outlet next time, fat fingers.

Do you linger a little too long in the women's clothing section at Macy's? If so, ask yourself "Why the fuck am I in Macy's?"

Then find out where you can get those fabulous boots.

DMC
09-26-2017, 10:00 PM
Whatever you gotta tell yourself, you rage monster.

Aunt Flo must be visting

Reck
09-26-2017, 10:05 PM
Do you linger a little too long in the women's clothing section at Macy's? If so, ask yourself "Why the fuck am I in Macy's?"

Then find out where you can get those fabulous boots.

Projecting a little too hard, Susie.

Your desperation is noted. Don't look over here, look over there. :lol

DMC
09-26-2017, 10:13 PM
Projecting a little too hard, Susie.

Your desperation is noted. Don't look over here, look over there. :lol

Shadowflames

"flames" in your chosen name.

Then it's "Restless"

What's next? I'm thinking "Sugar Walls"

Reck
09-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Shadowflames

"flames" in your chosen name.

Then it's "Restless"

What's next? I'm thinking "Sugar Walls"

Flames is considered gay? Ok.

Why dont you keep talking about cocks some more.

DMC
09-26-2017, 10:45 PM
Flames is considered gay? Ok.

Why dont you keep talking about cocks some more.

Flaming homosexual

Somehow every topic you enter ends up being about you and cocks.

Reck
09-26-2017, 10:48 PM
Flaming homosexual

Somehow every topic you enter ends up being about you and cocks.

Because you bring it up, fattie. You are obssessed with me.

Its almost like you do want to suck my cock or something.

DMC
09-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Because you bring it up, fattie. You are obssessed with me.

Its almost like you do want to suck my cock or something.

You would need to untuck it.

Reck
09-27-2017, 04:24 PM
You would need to untuck it.

Thanks for confirming your homosexuality at least. But I'll pass.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:25 PM
Thanks for confirming your homosexuality at least. But I'll pass.Does DNC think your avatar is a dude too?

Reck
09-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Does DNC think your avatar is a dude too?

Wouldn't put it pass him, tbh.

DMC
09-27-2017, 04:36 PM
Thanks for confirming your homosexuality at least. But I'll pass.

Of course you'll pass. There's no way you want to untuck right now and ruin that hirsute scrotal cleft you built

DMC
09-27-2017, 04:37 PM
Does DNC think your avatar is a dude too?

When you use a chick's face as your avatar it says more about your desire to be her than to be with her.

Either way she's got a small mustache.

Chucho
09-27-2017, 04:40 PM
Of course you'll pass. There's no way you want to untuck right now and ruin that hirsute scrotal cleft you built
:lmao

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:41 PM
When you use a chick's face as your avatar it says more about your desire to be her than to be with her.Is this your internets rule?

Either way she's got a small mustache.Can't really tell anything at that resolution.

DMC
09-27-2017, 04:43 PM
Is this your internets rule?

Can't really tell anything at that resolution.

It's pretty much a known fact. We choose our own avatars. If yours is female face shot the odds are you want to be a female. I'm pretty sure if you went looked at someone transitioning from man to woman and they had an avatar they would select a woman.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:45 PM
It's pretty much a known fact.Well you're the record keeper so I'd like to see the examples you have in mind.

DMC
09-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Well you're the record keeper so I'd like to see the examples you have in mind.

Well you can like in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets full first.

Pavlov
09-27-2017, 04:49 PM
Well you can like in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets full first.Or I can conclude that you were just making it up. That's the most likely answer anyway.

Chucho
09-27-2017, 04:50 PM
I dunno, I think it's a "puff-chest" of fake machismo when putting women as your avatars. It's a good sign you're trying to prove your heterosexuality. Guys like LeBomb and Kool ALWAYS talking about top-shelf pussy they've never touched all the time on a sports board that is 99.5% male speaks volumes. Why are they trying to prove their love for the muff so much in front of strangers? Trying to downplay a yearing for homosexuality.

Reck is just in denial, at least to us strangers on ST.

Reck
09-27-2017, 04:50 PM

Yeah I dont know what that all means but you sure as hell do so good for you.

BTW, what does your name stand for? Dreamer & master of cocks? :lmao

Reck
09-27-2017, 04:55 PM
It's pretty much a known fact. We choose our own avatars. If yours is female face shot the odds are you want to be a female. I'm pretty sure if you went looked at someone transitioning from man to woman and they had an avatar they would select a woman.

There are plenty of posters that have come here throughout the years that have had chick in their avatars. Venti comes to mind with Olivia Wilde.

You're either a moron that cant tell the difference or an autist.

What kind of a moron has such a simplistic view of the world? :lmao

Going by your avatar, you want to be a mayonnaise product. Or some sort of A list homo.

DMC
09-27-2017, 04:57 PM
There are plenty of posters that have come here throughout the years that have had chick in their avatars. Venti comes to mind with Olivia Wilde.

You're either a moron that cant tell the difference or an autist.

What kind of a moron has such a simplistic view of the world? :lmao

Going by your avatar, you want to be a mayonnaise product. Or some sort of A list homo.

Why are you running? Just come out already,. Just call yourself Addison or Reyna or Dior or what the fuck ever queer name you want. It's obvious Who You Are.

Reck
09-27-2017, 04:58 PM
Why are you running? Just come out already,. Just call yourself Addison or Reyna or Dior or what the fuck ever queer name you want. It's obvious Who You Are.

Come out of what? You seem desperate for something.

You want to be me so bad you're living my life for me. LMAO

And who am I, imspector gadget?

DMC
09-27-2017, 04:59 PM
Yeah I dont know what that all means but you sure as hell do so good for you.

BTW, what does your name stand for? Dreamer & master of cocks? :lmao

Oh come on now, you know God damn well when you stand in front of the mirror like Buffalo Bill with your legs crossed and mr. Winky tucked up in your dirty inch, you stand there and look at that bush sticking out and push your man breasts forward and try to stick your tongue between them you curse the day you were born with a penis.

Reck
09-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Oh come on now, you know God damn well when you stand in front of the mirror like Buffalo Bill with your legs crossed and mr. Winky tucked up in your dirty inch, you stand there and look at that bush sticking out and push your man breasts forward and try to stick your tongue between them you curse the day you were born with a penis.

Well that was a non-denial denial.

Answer the question.

Only someone that has thought about becoming a woman can come up with half the homo shit you've posted just in the last 2 replies.

It's ok to dream of cocks while putting on a drag custome, son. Do it at your own discretion.

DMC
09-27-2017, 05:27 PM
Well that was a non-denial denial.

Answer the question.

Only someone that has thought about becoming a woman can come up with half the homo shit you've posted just in the last 2 replies.

It's ok to dream of cocks while putting on a drag custome, son. Do it at your own discretion.

So you are saying it's okay to crossdress and dream of dick. Isn't that what I was saying about you the whole time?

DMC
09-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Come out of what? You seem desperate for something.

You want to be me so bad you're living my life for me. LMAO

And who am I, imspector gadget?

I don't know who you are, I guess it depends on what day of the week it is whether you're Restless, Shania or whatever your male name is.

Reck
09-27-2017, 05:33 PM
So you are saying it's okay to crossdress and dream of dick. Isn't that what I was saying about you the whole time?

It's for you. I'm the one telling you since you're the one who cant stop talking about it.

For reasons only you know, I'm the one you're looking for permission from to do what you want. Basically, I'm your daddeh.

The Gemini Method
09-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Who pays for Sunday Ticket when you can stream the games for free?

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2017, 06:21 PM
:lmao

spurraider21
09-27-2017, 06:55 PM
DirecTV should call this the Snowflake Special

DMC
09-27-2017, 07:04 PM
It's for you. I'm the one telling you since you're the one who cant stop talking about it.

For reasons only you know, I'm the one you're looking for permission from to do what you want. Basically, I'm your daddeh.

So you're into the S&M thing huh? I bet you are a saucy little tryst but I'm straight so you're going to have to take your nicotine stained lips elsewhere.