PDA

View Full Version : Fake blm accounts linked to Russian government

Trill Clinton
09-29-2017, 12:26 PM
ducks http://i67.tinypic.com/24edgk5.jpg

CNN has not confirmed when the Blacktivist Facebook account was established. The corresponding Twitter account was set up in April 2016, according to cached page records.

"Black community welcomes you! We want to bring peace in life of our brothers and sisters!" the "About" section of the Facebook page read.

One of the Russian-bought Facebook ads that the social media network is handing over to Congress backed Green Party candidate Jill Stein. "Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein," the ad read. "The only way to take our country back is to stop voting for the corporations and banks that own us. #GrowaSpineVoteJillStein." The Stein ad was first reported by Politico.

A segment of that wording appeared verbatim on the Blacktivists Twitter account on November 2, 2016. "Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it's not a wasted vote," the account tweeted.

Both accounts appear to have been active as recently as last month.

Exclusive: Fake black activist social media accounts linked to Russian government

http://http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/28/media/blacktivist-russia-facebook-twitter/index.html

Spurminator
09-29-2017, 01:45 PM
This is why articles written about random tweets from unverified accounts are journalistically sloppy.

ducks
09-29-2017, 03:45 PM
cnn has made mistakes also
people in the usa and other countries have made fake facebook accounts also

people need to stop acting like Russia is so differerent then other countries

hell the former president gave big money to a Israel party to get involved in another countries election

also need to stop all voter fraud in the usa election

Pavlov
09-29-2017, 03:46 PM
cnn has made mistakes also
people in the usa and other countries have made fake facebook accounts also

people need to stop acting like Russia is so differerent then other countries

hell the former president gave big money to a Israel party to get involved in another countries election

also need to stop all voter fraud in the usa electionWhy do you defend Russia so much?

ducks
09-29-2017, 03:47 PM
why do you think they are so bad?
just another country other countries are actually worse then russia

Pavlov
09-29-2017, 03:51 PM
why do you think they are so bad?They invaded and occupied neighboring countries unprovoked. Putin kills opponents and members of the media. There's more but that's enough.

just another country other countries are actually worse then russiaWhy do you defend Russia?

RandomGuy
09-29-2017, 04:10 PM
why do you think they are so bad?
just another country other countries are actually worse then russia

Putin views the idea of democracy itself as a direct threat to his country and acts accordingly.

I guess you simply hate freedom. GTFO my country. I would have died for that concept, and still would. If it doesn't have a value to you, then go spit on a veteran on your way out.