PDA

View Full Version : Nike Kawhi Signature Shirt????

tbear280
10-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Anybody know where these are available at yet? PTR said the dropped today?https://www.poundingtherock.com/2017/10/1/16393668/kawhi-leonard-signature-shirt-launch#comments

Dverde
10-02-2017, 03:48 PM
I’d rather have the Kawhi tho shirt

ceds
10-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Ive already got em guys...

i'll give you a hint.....Go to a site called Taobao and search "kawhi" "russ" "kobe" etc (use google translate)

you can get those compression Nike Tee's for 1/5 of the price and the quality it amazing.

I already have a couple of "Kawhi Tho" Tee's - highly recommend checking this out :toast

i also picked up a couple of BBB's ....'m a big supporter of Lonzo/Lavar and i hope the Lakers become a great team again soon.

Silver&Black
10-02-2017, 09:03 PM
i also picked up a couple of BBB's ....'m a big supporter of Lonzo/Lavar and i hope the Lakers become a great team again soon.

How do we start the process of getting you permabanned?

ceds
10-02-2017, 09:12 PM
you want to ban me?

I'll leave if my contributions are not appreciated.

ceds
10-02-2017, 09:16 PM
I grew up despising Kobe but over the years he won me over....The Lakers have been a joke and non relevant for years now.

What's wrong with a Lakers vs Spurs rivalry to start up again?

+ please lets keep this thread to the merch

TheDoctor
10-02-2017, 10:02 PM

i'll give you a hint.....Go to a site called Taobao and search "kawhi" "russ" "kobe" etc (use google translate)

you can get those compression Nike Tee's for 1/5 of the price and the quality it amazing.

I already have a couple of "Kawhi Tho" Tee's - highly recommend checking this out :toast

3/10. Predictable shit.

ceds
10-02-2017, 10:14 PM
was it or was it not relevant to the thread?

Fuck off!

For those that wanna see some pics of how legit these are let me know and ill put something together later.

Like i said the quality is an exact match because they been making these for awhile now with russ, kobe etc....It didn't take the Chinese long to put the logo on :lol

They must have saw him in his recent tour in Asia wearing his new gear for his up-coming season.

"Kawhi-Tho" will be the narrative as he beasts all season and new commercials come out.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sfogYyMzzhA/hqdefault.jpg

LakerHater
10-03-2017, 12:22 AM
I like Kawhi but Kawhi Tho is corny as hell, Dumb!

ceds
10-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Get used to some more "Kawhi Tho" commercials and the narrative to be pushed/trending etc during his MVP campaign.

i loved the first commercial (imo the best spurs commercial i've seen)

looking forward to part 2 and whats to come.

Ice009
10-03-2017, 04:38 AM

Does this Taobao site ship internationally directly to you? You don't have to have the items shipped somewhere to China and then have a third party ship them to you?

Also, what payment methods do they accept?

ceds
10-03-2017, 04:50 AM
3/10. Predictable shit.

It only just occurred to me that you think i'm someone else or am baiting the forum.

How much is it worth to you to prove i am who i say?

Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up and don't stalk any of my future posts.

ceds
10-03-2017, 04:54 AM
Does this Taobao site ship internationally directly to you? You don't have to have the items shipped somewhere to China and then them ship them to you?

Also, what payment methods do they accept?

So TaoBao is like a warehouse.....the site has many different sellers or stores.

1) make your orders
2) everything gets sent to the Taobao warehouse.
3) They bundle it all up and send it as one package/bundle

Also if anyone is interested in legit NMD's (and i guess if anyone wears Yeey's anymore) i have a some great sources.

They finally have the boost right so are an exact replica

Ice009
10-03-2017, 05:00 AM
So TaoBao is like a warehouse.....the site has many different sellers or stores.

1) make your orders
2) everything gets sent to the Taobao warehouse.
3) They bundle it all up and send it as one package/bundle

Also if anyone is interested in legit NMD's (and i guess if anyone wears Yeey's anymore) i have a some great sources.

They finally have the boost right so are an exact replica

So they will ship internationally? What is the postage prices like to your location?

I might try placing an order. I'll PM you if I need some more help or get stuck, is that OK?

Also, what payment method do you have to use?

I'd be interested in NMD's, but don't really want replicas. I'd assume most name brand shoes on the site are replicas? Nike, Adidas, UA?

Would they have legit Peak, Li-Ning, Anta? I might have a look for some of those shoes as I'd assume all the Chinese brand shoes are legit on there.

I would like to start looking into it now, but I have to go back to work. I'll reply later.

ceds
10-03-2017, 05:02 AM
yes i just used my debit card & my order came in 12 days.

i used the cheapest shipping which was ~180 rmb....$35....but i had a haul of like 25 pieces (all clothing & a couple of 4k go pro's)

sure pm and i'll get back at you with some info

when i say replica im not talking the cheap b/s you see on ebay

I'm talking shit that celebs get fooled & called out on because they don't know any better.

ive got a legit vs fake and cannot tell the difference at all (with the most recent updates)

Ice009
10-03-2017, 05:03 AM
yes i just used my debit card & my order came in 12 days.

i used the cheapest shipping which was ~180 rmb....$30....but i had a haul of like 25 pieces

Thanks, that sounds pretty good for shipping if you ordered a bunch of stuff. Can I ask what country you're in, Ceds? I'm in AUS.

ceds
10-03-2017, 05:12 AM
I knew you were an Aussie b/c i seen you in mills threads (this is going way way back) and you knew after college & Olympic competition in 08? That he would get drafted and initially had that TP projection.

i was actually more bullish with my mills projection after 14 finals & you were spot on a couple of times.

I'm in Melbourne.....unless people think i'm someone else.

Hoping the doctor empties his wallet to find out so i can get some more merch :lol

ceds
10-03-2017, 05:29 AM
So they will ship internationally? What is the postage prices like to your location?

I might try placing an order. I'll PM you if I need some more help or get stuck, is that OK?

Also, what payment method do you have to use?

I'd be interested in NMD's, but don't really want replicas. I'd assume most name brand shoes on the site are replicas? Nike, Adidas, UA?

Would they have legit Peak, Li-Ning, Anta? I might have a look for some of those shoes as I'd assume all the Chinese brand shoes are legit on there.

I would like to start looking into it now, but I have to go back to work. I'll reply later.

yes and No...its a combination of real and fake sellers.

Its owned by the Alibaba corp which is the biggest corporation in china i think....They have this day called 11/11 and sold 1 billion worth of shit in under a minute last year.

don't go there looking for shoes because you wont get anything decent.....and i wouldn't buy anything from there assuming that its a real product.

Caution only use taobao for replica clothing or electronics.

But cheap electronics....for example i wouldnt trust the Samsung S8 ....its likely fake with how good they do them. As a general rule don't spend over $100 on a single item

TheDoctor
10-03-2017, 05:50 AM
It only just occurred to me that you think i'm someone else or am baiting the forum.

How much is it worth to you to prove i am who i say?

Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up and don't stalk any of my future posts.
Put too much thought and got hella defensive. Predictable behavior.

ceds
10-03-2017, 06:05 AM
- double post

ceds
10-03-2017, 06:08 AM
Put too much thought and got hella defensive. Predictable behavior.

You have followed me in every post and clearly baited & provoked me when all i was doing was sharing some great info with the board.

1. Stay on topic (or put your $$$ money up instead of trying to bait me)

2. Never engage with me in any topic again you fuckstick

Hopefully you really are a doctor and can put up something decent.

TheDoctor
10-03-2017, 06:28 AM
Define "every post", I had not realized that you existed until now tbh.

ceds
10-03-2017, 06:38 AM
sorry - i keep fucking up the quoting system.
nothing post

ceds
10-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Define "every post", I had not realized that you existed until now tbh.

Yes i'm obviously i'm very defensive after the last few days....This thread proves the target Daboom was talking about.

i had to log out just so you would just post again dip-shit so your obviously too slow to exchange with me and/or have been awake all night waiting for my replies. You also jumped out of this thread quick smart when i told you to FUCK OFF the first time around so i assumed you got the message. It was only later in a Green thread + putting your b/s post (and some other evidence i cbf pulling up) that i started to get an idea the board thinks i'm another person.

i won't discuss that point with you because like with chinook in Kyle's thread it has nothing to do with thread or basketball & again im not out to embarrass or attack posters. Im defending myself here.

My intention here was to inform posters about getting some awesome Kawhi (and other replica NBA merch) early & cheap as fuck and here you are acting like a dumb fuck in a thread with (2 posts) that i had nothing but good intentions about.

Again...you provoked....the board seems to think i'm someone else (.....ooooooo maybe i am????) is it that big a deal?? i don't see why you give a fuck but whatever.

Put your cash up now and lets do this or never bring this up again.

TheDoctor
10-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Ok, sorry to hurt your feelings. It wasn't my intention :tu

ceds
10-03-2017, 05:31 PM

ceds
10-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Ok, sorry to hurt your feelings. It wasn't my intention :tu

Tell me what your intention was then please

i don't believe you

When i saw this thread with with 2 posts i took it as an opportunity to offer up great info & contribute (after a controversial weekend) to win some posters over if they thought i was out to attack/embarrass others like the DJ/Kyle thing.

I also take this message that you believe i am who i say....if someone put you up to this then i'm sorry - anyone reading this thread can see i was defending myself.
Ive tried to drop enough hints re my location in my last few posts but if anyone wants to seriously challenge this notion then like i said....lets do it right now (in a new thread) for $$$ or never bring this up again.

That's all i will say on that.....

Honestly guys the "Kawhi Tho" Merch is legit perfect replica if you know the right sellers + very cheap so you can put together a bundle for under $100 (shipping incl) and get ~ 5 pieces

TheDoctor
10-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Enjoy life mate. It's only one and very short.

ceds
10-03-2017, 05:48 PM
i do enjoy my life...summer has just started and the skirts are out.

will you address my questions / post?

if not please refer to my first post directed at you.

Leetonidas
10-03-2017, 05:53 PM
:lmao

SAGirl
10-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Getting back on track, the TaoBao website is actually full of interesting merchandise. If you do purchase something let me know Ice. I am reluctant about purchasing something from Asia bc I never have b4, specially from a direct seller like that. But I admit they do have a lot of interesting stuff, and I am curious. How do you convert currency ceds? I have no idea how much things actually cost.

ceds
10-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Thankyou SA

For those that are interested i will write a detailed post later when i have the time.

- just a quick edit: Do we have any Chinese posters that can give an opinion on Taobao? In shanghai i would guess over 80% of people do their shopping (including food online).

It's either Tmall or Taobao

100% safe and secure......ill edit this later and make it a proper post

Ice009
10-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind some more info, Ceds. I'm in no rush though, so take your time with that detailed post.

Also, if there is any Chinese fans that could give a bit more info, that would be awesome too.

ceds
10-04-2017, 01:09 AM
NP.... I really i hope it was you i was talking to and not another attempt at baiting...deceptive is a fucking understatement here whoever said that. :lol

When Chinook mentioned he run the board + the target stuff & some other posts i read these last few days. This afternoon has me starting to get some stupid thoughts.

No one takes a board that seriously right? like i said....the last few days have me unsettled / even a little paranoid right now.

whatever the case - i don't like it.

As for Taobao/Tmall - No need for a detailed post now. i just checked & there is many tutorials on you tube that can explain the process much better then myself....its the right sellers that are the key.

Enjoy the Merch everyone - like i said 100% match in quality to last seasons RUSS "WHY NOT" for the compression shirts and a host of other kawhi/nba gear.

For the record if there is any "krew" as another poster put it yesterday that i would like to join it would be the spurstalk "Aussie Faction"

That way we can speculate together how long it will be before we take down TEAM USA in international play :lol & monitor/evaluate Australian prospects together.

its a hot bed for talent here right now & i expect legit prospects & few more lottery level prospects coming through over the next few years. The current national team as is could/should win a medal next Olympics.

ceds
10-04-2017, 09:01 PM
i will keep it here since it seems to be my thread (without the title)

If anyone would like to support the growth of basketball as a whole i highly recommend supporting this charity organisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX9-KKuxtoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KBnH-Tw2k

Ice009
10-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Is there any particular Youtube videos I should check out on Taobao? Is there any that you watched that you can link me to?

ceds
10-05-2017, 09:22 PM
`

RD2191
10-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Who the Fuck is lame ass ceds?:lol

ceds
10-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Who the Fuck is lame ass ceds?:lol

Not someone with 40,000+ posts who wants to bait.

someone who instead of talking the talk ...actually is out & involved with the growth of basketball.

If you wanna talk a serious topic then fine (i brought up my question(s) and would like thoughts from anyone who is willing to offer it up since there is no right or wrong answer.

Last post for real...if you come back again i know u just a troll

RD2191
10-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Not someone with 40,000+ posts who wants to bait.

someone who instead of talking the talk ...actually is out & involved with the growth of basketball.

If you wanna talk a serious topic then fine (i brought up my question(s) and would like thoughts from anyone who is willing to offer it up since there is no right or wrong answer.

Last post for real...if you come back again i know u just a troll

Lol. Faggot.

ceds
10-07-2017, 09:10 AM
i HAD to come back...(again for humor purposes)

CBF putting the image in this post but isnt it ironic that when you come to this site you see a"WARNING THIS PLACE IS DECEPTIVE AND DANGEROUS :lol

ceds
12-29-2017, 02:26 AM
Is there any particular Youtube videos I should check out on Taobao? Is there any that you watched that you can link me to?

Did you end up getting any merch??

Just switch to google translate and its pretty straight forward to search or add items to to your cart and pay.

They have a feature where you can upload a jpeg picture of clothing or any item (like the new Nike hoods etc) and it will search a database and find it for you.

Note: Sizing is in Asian make sure you adjust when you order....... LX2 at the least for westerners

Ice009
12-29-2017, 11:53 AM
No, I never ended up getting anything man. Didn't really try. Don't really want to wear any Kawhi gear at this point as it's just going to remind me of how frustrating it is with Kawhi being out this long.

I might look into it later in the season.