PDA

View Full Version : Aldridge and Pop had a heart-to-heart this summer

Uriel
10-05-2017, 08:27 AM
LaMarcus Aldridge (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2983/lamarcus-aldridge) initially closed his mind to utilizing the open-door policy advertised by coach Gregg Popovich.But two years in, it turns out the rumors were true regarding Aldridge's unhappiness, despite all the spin.

Having already stomached the uneasy feeling of not being used in San Antonio's system the way he'd envisioned, a disastrous showing in the Western Conference finals took it over the top, along with an offseason in which San Antonio attempted to trade Aldridge. The five-time All-Star decided it was finally time to get it all off his chest, so he asked for a heart-to-heart sitdown over the summer with Popovich.

"It was me kind of being blunt about it, and being kind of forward," Aldridge recently told ESPN during training camp. "He was open to it. I kind of just spilled my heart about how I felt about how things were, and how things had been going.

"I think he was kind of caught off guard. I don't think he really had noticed [that I was unhappy]. But once I said it, he was great about listening, and it was good from there. I felt like I wasn't really fitting into the system as best I could. I wasn't really helping like I felt I could."

Popovich admitted his power forward's frustrations were "all legitimate," and the hope is the opened lines of communication will help light the path to another title run.
"This is a guy who played for nine years, I believe, before he came here," Popovich said, "and it takes time to get used to a program that is not just new. But when you have nine years under your belt, doing something different, his concerns are totally legitimate.

"We have talked about what we can do to make him more comfortable, and to make our team better. But having said that, I think we are mostly talking about offense. Defense, he was fantastic for us. Now, we have got to help him a little bit more so that he is comfortable in his own space offensively, and I haven't done a very good job of that."
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20901861/nba-lamarcus-aldridge-adjustment-spurs-enters-year-3

SAGirl
10-05-2017, 08:42 AM
the rumors about his unhappiness were true of course, but what we didn't know is that he sulked privately and didn't say anything about it.

Hopefully it works out with Pop's adjustments, etc.

Thanks for sharing Uriel. :tu

raybies
10-05-2017, 09:02 AM
This is absolutely fantastic news tbh. It took all this for him to get it off his chest. He really can be the difference in a title run so long as Leonard is healthy cause he needs some pressure lifted. But as a ball player and a rhythm player at that it can be tough to perform when you don't feel comfortable and needed.

Anyhow hope the best. If he returns to All Star form or Portland Aldridge we could be pretty dangerous. We all seen what Kawhi did basically by himself. Better Aldridge equals less things that have to go right from our many unknowns heading into the season and by unknowns I mean all the new and young players...

coachmac87
10-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Warriors, Rockets, Thunder

Still don't have anyone IMO that can guard him..especially the Warriors and Rockets..

If LMA can channel "Rockets Game 6" and "Warriors Game 1" type of play..Spurs will be a problem

tmtcsc
10-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Aldridge pretty much told Pop he wasn't interested in fitting in to the system, the system needs to fit him. Got it.

Keepin' it real
10-05-2017, 09:17 AM
The final season ...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ec/8f/d9/ec8fd9f70f8ce38851d5f5c9f962ba03--plane-movies-antenna-tv.jpg

BG_Spurs_Fan
10-05-2017, 09:18 AM
"Now, we have got to help him a little bit more so that he is comfortable in his own space offensively, and I haven't done a very good job of that." - Pop

Hopefully this means they'll stop throwing the ball to him near the 3 point line and asking him to post up from there. He's an incredibly efficient scorer under the basket and that's been criminally neglected by Pop's offensive schemes last season.

Big Empty
10-05-2017, 09:19 AM
there is a pic of them two talking too
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbaKf09eJHq2vfgDUa-GcHn8fmj_uafuJI8Z7OJKMF4N_1Po_FNg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7vqQ_J3YgI8/hqdefault.jpg

benefactor
10-05-2017, 09:21 AM
He'll be moved by the deadline to the first team that agrees to extend him tbh

BG_Spurs_Fan
10-05-2017, 09:28 AM

He's not eligible for extension. Barring a disastrous season or a serious Kawhi injury he's very likely to last the whole season and opt out.

SAGirl
10-05-2017, 09:33 AM
"Now, we have got to help him a little bit more so that he is comfortable in his own space offensively, and I haven't done a very good job of that." - Pop

Hopefully this means they'll stop throwing the ball to him near the 3 point line and asking him to post up from there. He's an incredibly efficient scorer under the basket and that's been criminally neglected by Pop's offensive schemes last season.

This is a good point. I saw some post ups in the scrimmage, and the preseason game, but it wasn't as predominant as it became in that GSW series.
I also saw LMA coming off screens, spotting up, and I have seen him cut too. I still don't like the combo of LMA and Pau together. They are too slow, but I guess it is what it is. Pau must have also had a heart to heart with Pop and got himself back to starting games.

benefactor
10-05-2017, 09:35 AM
He's not eligible for extension. Barring a disastrous season or a serious Kawhi injury he's very likely to last the whole season and opt out.
He can still get a new deal with the team he's traded to. They'll just agree in principle that he will be re-signed after the season is over. Either way, I still think he's moved.

Chinook
10-05-2017, 09:42 AM

Yes, which was always absurd because the Spurs used to be great at getting those type of shots.

I think it was obvious he was upset, so obvious that I can't imagine why Pop would have been caught off guard by it. The only thing I can think of is that Pop has straight-up asked LMA if he was unhappy before, and Aldridge lied about it. This does imply that he hasn't been a locker-room problem like some folks suggested.

I'm skeptical that anything will change, though. What I think LMA wants is different that what would make LMA most effective, and both of those things are different than what they've been doing on the court. Pop has let almost everyone's efficiency go into the toilet with his offensive changes and choice of personnel. I'm not sure he's going to change his ways just because of this.

dbestpro
10-05-2017, 09:43 AM
The Spurs are not likely to move LMA, unless the team becomes a .500 team. As much as everyone has been upset, the Spurs need LMA, and they need him to be good. I do think a little less ball dominance by Parker, now that he is out for a while, will help.

SAGirl
10-05-2017, 09:43 AM
He can still get a new deal with the team he's traded to. They'll just agree in principle that he will be re-signed after the season is over. Either way, I still think he's moved.
That comment from Manu that he hopes LA stays the entire season was telling. It's unusual for Manu to make a comment like that unless a midseason trade was a possibility.

SAGirl
10-05-2017, 09:49 AM
I'm skeptical that anything will change, though. What I think LMA wants is different that what would make LMA most effective, and both of those things are different than what they've been doing on the court. Pop has let almost everyone's efficiency go into the toilet with his offensive changes and choice of personnel. I'm not sure he's going to change his ways just because of this.

Interesting point. I wonder why that is. Is it the old man is too set in his ways? Too unwilling to adjust his system to changing personnel? I have my theories but I am interested in hearing others.

Also, I thought Pop was going to play a bit more small ball and he hasn't. So far he's sticking to his 2 bigs. I am guessing Rudy Gay being integrated slowly and Kawhi being out have everything to do with it... which worries a little bit bc the team will not be used to playing the way they really want to be playing. That would put Manu's comments about having a slow start to the season this year more in context.

Chinook
10-05-2017, 09:57 AM
The Spurs are not likely to move LMA, unless the team becomes a .500 team. As much as everyone has been upset, the Spurs need LMA, and they need him to be good. I do think a little less ball dominance by Parker, now that he is out for a while, will help.

Parker sets up LMA better than anyone else. LMA doesn't need the rock more. He needs it in better positions to succeed.

Chinook
10-05-2017, 10:00 AM

I don't think the Spurs would have any issue extending LMA. His contract is under the old CBA, so he'd be making quite a bit under the max, even with max raises.

I agree he won't be traded. But I am not sure he can't be extended. Again, there was all that talk about the Will Barton rule letting guys on three-year deals get extended. If that's the case, I don't know that LMA couldn't just opt out of his final year and take that. However, I've heard little to nothing about the extensions of that nature since then, unless that's what the Heat used on Josh Richardson.

Chinook
10-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Interesting point. I wonder why that is. Is it the old man is too set in his ways? Too unwilling to adjust his system to changing personnel? I have my theories but I am interested in hearing others.

Also, I thought Pop was going to play a bit more small ball and he hasn't. So far he's sticking to his 2 bigs. I am guessing Rudy Gay being integrated slowly and Kawhi being out have everything to do with it... which worries a little bit bc the team will not be used to playing the way they really want to be playing. That would put Manu's comments about having a slow start to the season this year more in context.

The bigs thing is part of it. LMA will only get the chance to max out his offensive potential at the five. I know Pop wants to at least pay lip service to his dynamic that Aldridge and Tim had during that first year by playing Gasol, but all that does it put an extra big on the court to jam up the post. Putting in a small-forward would be best for everyone on offense, though I guess Lauvergne might surprise with his ability to be a roll-man while also being able to shoot a bit.

Gasol and Patty just didn't make sense if Pop wanted to "fix" the offense.

tmtcsc
10-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Yes, which was always absurd because the Spurs used to be great at getting those type of shots.
I think it was obvious he was upset, so obvious that I can't imagine why Pop would have been caught off guard by it.

That statement in the article.was pure, unadulterated bullshit. Aldridge's unhappiness and offensive struggles have been an issue since he got here. He also has no personal accountability for his poor play. When he performs poorly he points fingers.

SAGirl
10-05-2017, 10:24 AM
I don't think it was news for Pop that LMA was unhappy but the degree of upset, how forceful that conversation with Lamarcus was could have caught him off guard for sure. Pop isn't used to coaching NBA divas. He's only had his stars that he molded from the very beginning and him and Tim were soulmates. To have an NBA diva like this isn't something Pop is used to I am guessing.

RD2191
10-05-2017, 10:33 AM
He's a fukin scrub. Fall in line behind Kawhi or gtfo.

Dex
10-05-2017, 10:38 AM
I don't think it was news for Pop that LMA was unhappy but the degree of upset, how forceful that conversation with Lamarcus was could have caught him off guard for sure. Pop isn't used to coaching NBA divas. He's only had his stars that he molded from the very beginning and him and Tim were soulmates. To have an NBA diva like this isn't something Pop is used to I am guessing.

I think calling him a diva is a bit of a stretch.

It's not long ago that LMA used to be an All-Star and All-NBA caliber player. The past couple seasons, he's tried to fit into the system, sacrificed touches and shots, and generally been a team player. Until this last summer, he never really complained...just did what the coaching staff wanted him to do and deferred to either Tim (when he was here) or Kawhi. He also busted his ass on defense last year.

If he feels that the team can get more out of him, I'd rather him come out and say it rather than just sit back and assume PATFO always knows whats best. He didn't come out and demand a trade or say that he should be the undisputed leader...he just said that he feels like he is capable of doing more for the team and wants to be the competitor he think he can be.

I think we can all agree that the version of LMA we have seen over the past two seasons is not what we thought we were getting when he signed. If this is a step towards getting us closer to that, I am all for it.

SAGirl
10-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Well we don't know what was really said. I do think he demanded a trade and wanted out so that goes with my comments about Pop being taken aback by how forceful and upset LA was. That was a conversation unlike any before then to have surprised Pop. IMO. But now what's relevant is what they do about it now that LA let the cat out of the bag.

ducks
10-05-2017, 10:52 AM
maybe if pop was not so involved politically he would have found out lma was unhappy
his job is basketball not running the country
if he wants to do that let him run and get his ass handed to him like Clinton did

which sports writer will have the balls to question pop on this?

Proxy
10-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Good news imo. Those kind of talks can go a long way, good on LMA to speak up instead of pouting about it.

He said he and Pau were starting to play off each other a lot better, TP and Gay seems pretty determined in their interviews to get back it.

Seems like a lot of people on the team have something to prove at this point. Promising shit.

ducks
10-05-2017, 11:08 AM
spurs are hungry very upset at being swepted without their best player
gs watch out!

MVPCues
10-05-2017, 11:10 AM
All well and good. I'm sure that's gonna fix everything.

Reporter: "Aldridge said during preseason he and you had a heart to heart conversation during the summer about his role in the system. Can you share anything about how that conversation went?"
Pop: "That's family business. Do you have a question about the game tonight?"

jiggy_55
10-05-2017, 11:21 AM

It's not long ago that LMA used to be an All-Star and All-NBA caliber player. The past couple seasons, he's tried to fit into the system, sacrificed touches and shots, and generally been a team player. Until this last summer, he never really complained...just did what the coaching staff wanted him to do and deferred to either Tim (when he was here) or Kawhi. He also busted his ass on defense last year.

If he feels that the team can get more out of him, I'd rather him come out and say it rather than just sit back and assume PATFO always knows whats best. He didn't come out and demand a trade or say that he should be the undisputed leader...he just said that he feels like he is capable of doing more for the team and wants to be the competitor he think he can be.

I think we can all agree that the version of LMA we have seen over the past two seasons is not what we thought we were getting when he signed. If this is a step towards getting us closer to that, I am all for it.

Perfectly written, thank you.

10-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Clearing the air is a step in the right direction, but it means nothing if the end result with him is the same as last.

UZER
10-05-2017, 11:35 AM

Reporter: "Aldridge said during preseason he and you had a heart to heart conversation during the summer about his role in the system. Can you share anything about how that conversation went?"

Same Reporter: "Can you share your thoughts on Trump?"

Pop: "Sure." Goes on 5 minute rant.

MVPCues
10-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Same Reporter: "Can you share your thoughts on Trump?"

Pop: "Sure." Goes on 5 minute rant.

That's right....

rjv
10-05-2017, 12:58 PM
the only way i see LMA being happy is if we steer away from such an iso offense and move more towards the offense we were in the years before. i won't speculate as to whether we do that or not. only way to know is to see what the season brings.

skulls138
10-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Aldridge pretty much told Pop he wasn't interested in fitting in to the system, the system needs to fit him. Got it.
Alridge talking about making allstar - 2

Alridge talking about winning a championship - 0

ducks
10-05-2017, 01:28 PM
pop talking politics 10000
pop trying to figure lma out 1

sananspursfan21
10-05-2017, 01:31 PM

Still don't have anyone IMO that can guard him..especially the Warriors and Rockets..

If LMA can channel "Rockets Game 6" and "Warriors Game 1" type of play..Spurs will be a problem

I agree with this

look_at_g_shred
10-05-2017, 01:39 PM

SpursBig3s
10-05-2017, 02:15 PM

Agree x1000 :lma:bobo

BillMc
10-05-2017, 02:22 PM

I agree with this. And actually the fact that Pop was to any degree surprised shows that even if unhappy LMA was not a locker room cancer, which is a point in his favor.

And as LMA just had the two best defensive years of his life, on the most successful teams of his life, Pop probably thought things couldn't be that bad. :lol

BillMc
10-05-2017, 02:27 PM

Well said. I agree for the most part about this, though even the perception that this not what we thought we were getting when he signed was a little unfair. His D has been worlds better than Portland, and his first season, while the volume numbers were down, was his most efficient. So, really, it's only last year, and only offense, where LMA has disappointed. So even the problems are a bit overblown. But they are NOT obviously overblown from LMA's point of view. And as you say this should be a step in the right direction.

Of course, RJ also had a heart-to-heart with Pop before his last season. So sometimes these discussions help and sometimes they don't.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-05-2017, 02:28 PM
The notion of getting him involved with more postups reminds me of him passing out when matched up on Harden time after time. I am not expecting greatness here. I turned on him after that and he needs to prove something for me to turn back.

cd021
10-05-2017, 03:03 PM

The Warriors have two players that can unfortunately; Raymond and Zaza, posting up against them is silly though scoring in P&R's and P&P's, crashing the offense glass and scoring on duck in's when he has deep position.

Rockets Game 3, Game 6 and Warriors Game 1 version of LMA is the LMA I wanna see.

ceds
10-05-2017, 03:38 PM
To keep this thread related first ill some thoughts on his game / pop in a billboard thread yesterday. (i didn't check this thread as i assumed it was another bait attempt)

i want his value as high as possible ....hopefully he comes out beasting & teams we called earlier with offers come crawling back with something we can think about.

He looks slim and ready to fight for an all star spot. it's a contract year so i believe he is ready to show out

Shame my thread couldn't spark any legitimate discussion.

i wont be posting today or anytime soon so shit can get back to normal.

maybe ill just sit logged in chinook threads from time to time so i can make him feel as un-easy as he made me the last 2 days with this b/s. (young guns editing post / baits / controlling others accounts)

Ice i don't believe it was you for one second....in my thread.....i have some idea but cannot be sure 100%.

Maybe i'm just a paranoid **** thats been smoking too much??......whatever....as i said in the t-shirt thread it's made me feel uneasy when i wanted to contribute something great to everybody.

The board fucking stopped for 2 days and its not like i came out after anyone or even slightly trolling.

It's 6am - there wont be another post for a long time unless i see something that interests me.

He is definitely a diva and a sook.

Its my belief that Pop blasted him after the end of season meeting - pure speculation it's just pop doesn't hold back and called out a player in the media (LMA)

That has never happened before am i right??

Hopefully he beasts to start the season and we can move him

EDIT ---

We also have stephan a smith for the first time in his career come out with "spurs insider info"

so it seems it me it was leaked

skulls138
10-05-2017, 03:54 PM
pop talking politics 10000
pop trying to figure lma out 1Figure out??? When he talks allstar appearances when we're second best team in the league, you know his heads in the wrong place to begin with. Pop can only meet him halfway. Kawhi on the other hand is the complete opposite. Fuck allstar games, championship is everything. Pops shouldnt worry about figuring LMA until he is up to speed with Kawhi at least in terms of attitude.

Brazil
10-05-2017, 03:58 PM
maybe if pop was not so involved politically he would have found out lma was unhappy
his job is basketball not running the country
if he wants to do that let him run and get his ass handed to him like Clinton did

which sports writer will have the balls to question pop on this?

13 y/o ? sick... smh

raybies
10-05-2017, 04:16 PM
. Pau must have also had a heart to heart with Pop and got himself back to starting games.

Pop getting soft in his old age...

dbreiden83080
10-05-2017, 04:19 PM
He's not the best player on the team. This is why he is unhappy. As long as Kawhi is healthy this won't change and he will be moaning.

raybies
10-05-2017, 04:25 PM

Yeah I doubt Pop wants to go two bigs on the bench as well or I guess better worded have the personell to do it either. I think Pop was just being opportunistic with the absences of Gay and Leonard. But I must say I do think he likes what he sees from Joff and enough to give him minutes over someone and that might be Bertans. I think he'll be used situationally unless he becomes more consistent.

So I think the current First Team and Second Team look like this:

First Team Second Team?
Murray Patty
Green Manu
Kawhi Kyle
LMA Gay
Pau Joff

TD 21
10-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Well said. I agree for the most part about this, though even the perception that this not what we thought we were getting when he signed was a little unfair. His D has been worlds better than Portland, and his first season, while the volume numbers were down, was his most efficient. So, really, it's only last year, and only offense, where LMA has disappointed. So even the problems are a bit overblown. But they are NOT obviously overblown from LMA's point of view. And as you say this should be a step in the right direction.

Of course, RJ also had a heart-to-heart with Pop before his last season. So sometimes these discussions help and sometimes they don't.

The perception that he struggled in both seasons, is mostly because he's not only generally struggled mightily in high profile games, but looked flat out overwhelmed by the moment. Still, this season will be the true verdict as to whether this marriage of convenience works and continues. As I've said all along, it's in both sides' interests for it to . . .

- From his perspective, few teams are expected to have significant cap space and it's unlikely most who do would pursue him. He also can't repair his reputation on an irrelevant team and the one who seems the most obvious fit (Mavericks) supposedly have Cousins as their number one priority.

- From Spurs perspective, they unfortunately probably can't do better in the near future and given that and their commitment to the majority of this roster, will have to hope for combination of continuity, internal development and luck, paving the way for a '11 Mavericks type run at some point.

The Warriors have two players that can unfortunately; Raymond and Zaza, posting up against them is silly though scoring in P&R's and P&P's, crashing the offense glass and scoring on duck in's when he has deep position.

Rockets Game 3, Game 6 and Warriors Game 1 version of LMA is the LMA I wanna see.

Yeah, it's got to be something that essentially gives him a head start on his defender, whether it's early offense duck ins, p&r into post up or even cross screen into post up. Execute those properly, especially against an undersized defender like Green and Aldridge will bury them under the rim.

Yeah I doubt Pop wants to go two bigs on the bench as well or I guess better worded have the personell to do it either. I think Pop was just being opportunistic with the absences of Gay and Leonard. But I must say I do think he likes what he sees from Joff and enough to give him minutes over someone and that might be Bertans. I think he'll be used situationally unless he becomes more consistent.

So I think the current First Team and Second Team look like this:

First Team Second Team?
Murray Patty
Green Manu
Kawhi Kyle
LMA Gay
Pau Joff

Unfortunately, Pop's early affinity for Lauvergne, will mean more minutes for the Aldridge-Gasol combination.

Many are looking for a clearly defined rotation, but the reality is, only the top 8 (Aldridge, Leonard, Gasol, Green, Parker, Gay, Mills, Ginobili) are guaranteed a rotation spot. The last 1-2 spots could easily be in flux/situational.

apalisoc_9
10-05-2017, 05:26 PM
disgusting...

If this scrub things getting his 20 is so important..get his ass out of here.

FkLA
10-05-2017, 05:37 PM
What a fucking pussy. Using the "system" as a scapegoat for his ball-less performances. His whole life he's depended on contested turnaround fadeaways and suddenly he want to paint this picture that he's some dominant post player who just wasn't getting fed.

Stopped reading after "some of it was on me for not running the floor but then again they weren't even looking for me so...". What a faggot.

tholdren
10-05-2017, 07:32 PM

I dont understand, he had his chances in wcf and did nothing. Just got bounced like in portland. Nba where the best players are not

sasaint
10-05-2017, 08:02 PM

So do the Rockets: Capela and Harden.

SnakeBoy
10-05-2017, 10:10 PM

Reporter: "No, but what are your thoughts on Trump"
Pop 45 minutes later: "...and so that's what I think of Trump"

John Petrucci
10-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Don't really mind that this happened if he felt like it needed to happen for him to be happy or function better within the system. What I don't really like (without knowing all the facts) or understand is why it needed to become public. At any rate hope he has a huge year.

DAF86
10-05-2017, 10:35 PM
The Spurs and Aldridge need to get back to whatever they were doing on the second half of Aldridge's first season here. LA was great during that time and the key was Aldridge's willingness to sprint and hustle for good and quick position down low before the defense could set up. Imaginativeless feeding the ball to him on the post isn't going to help much.

Play Boban
10-05-2017, 10:42 PM
:cry It still hurts :cry

Play Boban
10-05-2017, 10:43 PM
disgusting...

If this scrub things getting his 20 is so important..get his ass out of here.
:wow

apalisoc_9
10-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Seriously this is very concerning..

3 year older after, 20lbs after and two disappointing playoff performance after from him and he seriously is still more concerned about "his"..

ridiculous.

siraulo23
10-06-2017, 12:01 AM
So did Alridge come into training camp in shape or is he gonna use the first few games of the regular season to get into shape?

John B
10-06-2017, 12:43 AM
It's damage control. Build LMA stock up to get equal trade or better before deadline. Spurs and LMA need each other. Deep inside Pops wants to dump this guy at first opportunity. But he learned from last summer nobody wants a prima dona who showed a lot of weaknesses. They have 3 months to fix to make it win/win for both camps

gambit1990
10-06-2017, 12:54 AM
reminds me of when pop and jefferson had a heart to heart. jefferson was fire from 3, then fell off a cliff.

this will turn out better than that.

ElNono
10-06-2017, 01:16 AM
more like an eye to eye... dude has no heart, tbh

Slippy
10-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Intetesting read. Glad to see LA initiate the meeting . Shows he cares & they got to some common ground which is a positive for the team.. I mean there are players out there as soon as they get a sniff of being traded, tune the team out & let their game go south.

Ice009
10-06-2017, 02:25 AM
Ice i don't believe it was you for one second....in my thread.....i have some idea but cannot be sure 100%.

Maybe i'm just a paranoid **** thats been smoking too much??......whatever....as i said in the t-shirt thread it's made me feel uneasy when i wanted to contribute something great to everybody.

The board fucking stopped for 2 days and its not like i came out after anyone or even slightly trolling.

It's 6am - there wont be another post for a long time unless i see something that interests me.

What do you mean by this man? I saw you mention something in the other thread, but I wasn't sure what you were talking about. I wasn't sure if I misunderstood.

Intetesting read. Glad to see LA initiate the meeting . Shows he cares & they got to some common ground which is a positive for the team.. I mean there are players out there as soon as they get a sniff of being traded, tune the team out & let their game go south.

Yeah, this is actually a positive thing IMO. The fact that he initiated it is a good thing and I think it means he hasn't checked out, well, at least it makes it seem that way to me.

If he is traded, though, I'd kind of want a big man back in return. I was willing to trade him for a small if the return was Kyrie, but that would have made the front court big man rotation very thin. lol, Gasol may have even taken advantage of that and asked for more money to return. I'd like DeMarcus Cousins, but not sure if Pop would want him even if New Orleans started the season bad and were willing to trade him for a package centered around LA.

ceds
10-06-2017, 05:31 AM
This is the one post i will comment on:

i have 7pm's that i'm not even going to look at (or any other thread that i can clearly see are bait attempts)

It's my belief i was talking to you right up until SA & then your following post in the t-shirt thread.

After that...it was clear to me your handle was being controlled. (again i dont have 100% proof and i cant cbf showing the first pm from sa about the t-shirt post)

i dont want any shit with the board....chinook made this personal by the end of it when i offered multiple escapes for him.

So fuck the ****....i dont care if he runs the place.... like i said ...it had me feeling paranoid and the board was frozen for a few days.

look at all the hate in this place.

i have been defending myself....i get ppl thought i was someone but i fucking stated point blank in threads my location.

end rant ...cbf editing it either.

cd021
10-06-2017, 05:40 AM

Aldridge did damage against Capella in Game 3 and Game 6, so I don't entirely buy that. He over thunk the whole Harden thing way too much, I doubt that happens again.

At the very least he should know that if Harden is on him and Capella isn't then he needs to hit the offensive glass, regardless if he takes the shot or not like he did in game 5. Offensive rebounding ,when being guarded by players that are 5 inches shorter, (Harden and Green) is an great way to take advantage.

ceds
10-06-2017, 05:50 AM
Aldridge did damage against Capella in Game 3 and Game 6, so I don't entirely buy that. He over thunk the whole Harden thing way too much, I doubt that happens again.

At the very least he should know that if Harden is on him and Capella isn't then he needs to hit the offensive glass, regardless if he takes the shot or not like he did in game 5. Offensive rebounding ,when being guarded by players that are 5 inches shorter, (Harden and Green) is an great way to take advantage.

i guess im being baited...only because we talked in the DJ thread ( fuck i can't hel[ myself sometimes?)

I'm not even going to try and comprehend your fucking dumb as shit attempt at some type of cryptic message.

whatever the hell that post was....it wasted 30 secs of my life

ceds
10-06-2017, 06:08 AM
To anyone with the balls to go on record right now with a plausible explanation in this thread to explain what the fuck Chinook did to this board for the last few days?

It's obviously personal with him....and when he has the control/owns of the board its not a comfortable environment

taking control of other handles is way overboard

- further proof...in the pre-season thread when talking to who i believed was ice at the time....i seriously did not know

i dont care if ppl believe me

Chinook
10-06-2017, 06:55 AM

Aldridge ate Capela alive last year. I understand that you were more going for a Harden joke than anything else, but I wonder how much about that series people actually remember. LMA actually had a strong series outside of the first game.

ceds
10-06-2017, 06:59 AM
My question to you.

At what point did you take over ICE's handle and why?

Can we just talk like adults for a moment please.

In the T-shiirt thread i was to busy giving the doctor a serving to consider the handle was taken over. --- Thats no disrepect Doc if you actually thought i was someone else (i have considered that possibility) but you still didn't just flat out apologize. (again me not being able to control myself)....i just wanted to let it be known to any other poster to wanted to come at me with that kind of thing which is why i was so aggressive)
check the times + the preseason thread

-- Again --

No intentions to be a makor player / poster here.

All of my interests are summed up in one single thread ---that is a long term projection and what we do with Green. (or kyle if he cant shoot)
Player development & projections on prospects are also my topics of interest & i was planning on jumping in a thread here or there and that was it.
i wouldn't have even made that thread had i not typed everything up previously in another post that generated no interest whatsoever but that is what interests me.

everyone saw how the DJ thread unfolded (and you just flat out dismissing me)....then you jump in Kyle's one when you see me already getting frustrated.

That stuff is fine and happens on boards from time 2 time and is good comic relief...but the T-shirt thread ....That's where i draw the line.

explain the reason

Ice009
10-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Are you saying that you got PMs from me? Because if that is the case, I definitely didn't send you any. I haven't had time. I was going to send you one about TaoBao, but then you said to check Youtube for further explanations, which I will try and do at some point. I've only replied a few times (I'm guessing 4-7 times without going over my posts) in these couple of threads the past few days.

ceds
10-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Are you saying that you got PMs from me? Because if that is the case, I definitely didn't send you any. I haven't had time. I was going to send you one about TaoBao, but then you said to check Youtube for further explanations, which I will try and do at some point. I've only replied a few times (I'm guessing 4-7 times without going over my posts) in these couple of threads the past few days.

No i had one or 2 PM's from SA asking me to keep posting (havent checked ANY pms since then-till have 7 in inbox unchecked)....Anyway i told her that this place is clearly hating (as evident in the t-shirt thread) and to show some support.

she then makes a post...it was ok i guess but still not want i was hoping for

its immediately followed up with some b/s from you that was not in line with previous exchanges

- ding ding ding

THEN...i have the time to review those posts initial posts and i am pretty certain it never was you from the beginning....i just assumed i could have counted on you.

chinook knew that because my last post in the DJ thread mentions you specifically.

ceds
10-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Its starting to get silly now.....i dont know how many times i need to say that im not going to be a regular poster here or wanting to start shit.

i know chinook bring allot to the table or we wouldn't have been having those debates in the first place.

I have one serious fucking issue and that is what happened with the t/shirt / changing of accounts.

and i guess the lack of interest in my thread....but anyway.....i want things back to normal asap ok .

i won't be around for awhile either way.

ceds
10-06-2017, 08:54 AM
can we all agree to to let sleeping dogs lie like mentioned in the Kyle thread?

edit: playing 2k now so i'll check tmrw

RD2191
10-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Well shut the fuck up already. You're the one melting down in every thread. If you can't handle a little trolling then you need to gtfo.

ceds
10-06-2017, 09:08 AM
The only troll here i know so far is you when i gave the simple test in the T-shirt thread.

So now that you have displayed your troll post here...i will GTFO

night fuckstick

FkLA
10-06-2017, 09:10 AM
more like an eye to eye... dude has no heart, tbh

truth bomb :wow

Chinook
10-06-2017, 09:12 AM
truth bomb :wow

I'm actually surprised that's the only heart joke anyone's made about LMA in this thread. I mean, sure it's in poor taste and all, but when has that ever stopped ST?

Chinook
10-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Found this vid just now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cQOi7IYJQI

Stuff like this is exactly why Pop went after Gasol. Those are all great looks for LMA. Pau gets credit for being a passing big, but he didn't do anything like this last year.

tmtcsc
10-06-2017, 09:32 AM
This is the one post i will comment on:

i have 7pm's that i'm not even going to look at (or any other thread that i can clearly see are bait attempts)

It's my belief i was talking to you right up until SA & then your following post in the t-shirt thread.

After that...it was clear to me your handle was being controlled. (again i dont have 100% proof and i cant cbf showing the first pm from sa about the t-shirt post)

i dont want any shit with the board....chinook made this personal by the end of it when i offered multiple escapes for him.

So fuck the ****....i dont care if he runs the place.... like i said ...it had me feeling paranoid and the board was frozen for a few days.

look at all the hate in this place.

i have been defending myself....i get ppl thought i was someone but i fucking stated point blank in threads my location.

end rant ...cbf editing it either.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/10687lEgzWJ1BK/giphy.gif

RD2191
10-06-2017, 09:56 AM
The only troll here i know so far is you when i gave the simple test in the T-shirt thread.

So now that you have displayed your troll post here...i will GTFO

night fuckstick

https://media.giphy.com/media/Hwq45iwTIUBGw/giphy.gif

ceds
10-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Found this vid just now:

Stuff like this is exactly why Pop went after Gasol. Those are all great looks for LMA. Pau gets credit for being a passing big, but he didn't do anything like this last year.

i honestly have not read (let alone processed) the majority of this player theme thing going on right now....

I'll view the video and read the threads here properly once the dust has settled after the w/e....i honestly haven't even read this thread properly (just to my 1st post) & later when i saw the last msg as ICE.....i was surprised it was not bait when i saw it this morning which is why i put my post in it. ....same goes for other threads. So i'm not going to run with this player theme thing until i read the posts and can actually process it / respond without being in this defensive/aggressive state & going at people (CD it wasn't your attempt at the message which is why i responded the way i did...it was the fact you were not just direct with me and when i saw the "cryptic" so i made an off the cuff "fuck you post" in reply.

as i said to ice there's allot of hate and its taken me straight of any of threads i thought was bait material. especially today.

i hope at some point we can have a proper talk about wtf went down here because we all know its not normal. ... i can only assume the other guy everyone thought i was was a major enemy of yours and its a "perfect storm" type scenario and/or your job and it got personal.

i keep changing this post & going back and forth on how i want to direct it..... so like i said earlier.....i'm taking some time out.

wildbill2u
10-06-2017, 10:36 AM
IN Portland when LMA got the ball on the left side down where he likes it, the rest of the team retreated to the right side of the court and let him work one on one on his man. He was very effective at that. But he's not a quick player so in the Spurs offense where it was possible for an opponent to drop someone off to double team LMA, he was not as effective. He wasn't happy with having to give up the ball I think because he wasn't used to it.

Who will change their game to properly use LMA? Will it be Pop or LMA? or both?

SAGirl
10-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Found this vid just now:

I haven't seen that in preseason games either. Or wait, I saw it in the scrimmage but Bertans fronting Lamarcus knew the play and deflected the pass causing a TO.

Pau has had good passing interaction with wings and such. He finds cutters well for example, but his interaction with LMA isn't that great. They may need more chemistry. We shall see. Pau had no trouble passing to a cutting Anderson in the playoffs or in the preseason game. It's LMA effort which is inconsistent. Maybe he can't shake free of his man, being out of shape or having a heart or knee condition slowed him last season, or maybe he's lost a step. We don't know. Maybe being guarded by quicker wings affected him shaking his man loose. They got him out of his game. It also makes sense that if he was unhappy he wasn't playing his heart out.
Lamarcus didn't look like he was trying at times. That goes with him being called mentally soft and weak. Winning a championship will be hard. I have had doubts that they will achieve it unless Lamarcus toughens up mentally to begin with. He had no business being outplayed by 39.8 yrs old Manu, 23 yr old non rotation bench player Kyle and breakout dleague sensation JSimms. Simms toughened up in that series, limited of talent though he may be and Lamarcus was hiding under the bed.

ducks
10-06-2017, 11:21 AM

does he care or does he want a payday?

MaNu4Tres
10-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Knew about this since spring 16' tbh..

SAGirl
10-06-2017, 03:53 PM
And although others may not admit it you were right...
and tmtsc who also reported on him not wanting to put in the effort in that practice with timmy and he heard the rumors of that conversation where Pop was manifesting frustration with him from his first season.
Also, credit to TD 21, it's a marriage of convenience at this point. So while he's a Spur one has to wish him well and that they all figure it out but it's just not convincing.

UZER
10-06-2017, 04:01 PM
I'm actually surprised that's the only heart joke anyone's made about LMA in this thread. I mean, sure it's in poor taste and all, but when has that ever stopped ST?

I actually had a few ready to go... But i didn't have the heart to do it this time.

cd021
10-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Aldridge ate Capela alive last year. I understand that you were more going for a Harden joke than anything else, but I wonder how much about that series people actually remember. LMA actually had a strong series outside of the first game.

As I mentioned before, Aldridge had a monster game 3 and game 6 and solid in Game 5 too.

Slippy
10-06-2017, 08:07 PM
does he care or does he want a payday?

He cares & that probably includes a pay day.

ceds
10-06-2017, 08:10 PM
As I mentioned before, Aldridge had a monster game 3 and game 6 and solid in Game 5 too.

Have now read this thread from start to finish......ill start by saying my firstpost in this thread was made as 6am and not intended to be sandwiched my 2 posts (on the lma billboard topic)
it was just pure dumb luck that it made any kind of sense :lol (in the way the board took it)
i'm not trolling i swear this is true. So when i see that Rockets shit last night, again i thought you were taking the piss and had a "fuck you" reply.....sorry...defensive/quick fuse etc

A few other points:
- To keep this light hearted....DUCKS is another name i remember reading the board as a 11-15yr old getting my spurs education. It's great to see you now can spell and complete a full sentence over the last 12? years.
I dont have anything else to say to you other then to check out that Jim Jeffrey netflix special :lol

- All kinds of positive signs on this board in preparation for a very interesting season.

- Aussies let's all identify together as a group together. (i don't want to lead this group)

My projections of myself as a poster in line with a spurs player ...(Think Manu in 2014)
- Balls to throw a b/w legs bounce pass in nba finals (discuss legit topics with anyone and bring a serious deiscussion)
- 6 turnover game 6 ...i,e could seriously see myself melting down at a knowledgeable poster. (i.e one of Apo' many hype threads and me just getting fustrated)/
- comes off the bench (weekly poster at most i think)
The kyle thread displays my quick fuse and ill admit i have a immature/cheeky side that will fuck with others....Ive just had an intense 3 day crash course in board politics and now understand.

Will be a poster this season --- it wont be daily but i promise that i will try to contribute to the board in a positive way and i urge everyone (small count and big) to get this place back on track.

That's all i have...will read other threads this w/e at some point.

dabom
10-06-2017, 08:12 PM

Can I get my "two dollas"?

ceds
10-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Can I get my "two dollas"?

:toast

You are definitely without a doubt my favorite poster here.

dabom
10-06-2017, 08:32 PM
:toast

You are definitely without a doubt my favorite poster here.

Thanks brah. :lol

:bobo

YGWHI
10-07-2017, 12:19 AM
It's not long ago that LMA used to be an All-Star and All-NBA caliber player. The past couple seasons, he's tried to fit into the system, sacrificed touches and shots, and generally been a team player. Until this last summer, he never really complained...
This isn't true. After his first year in San Antonio, there were many comments about LMA being unhappy...

Jabari Young wrote an article about that.

"The Express-News has been informed by a league source the Spurs are open to trading the former Longhorn should the right package surface. Those within the Spurs refuted the suggestion, saying no talks have occurred with any team...Those close to the situation suggest Aldridge may not be happy at the moment. The belief is the Spurs pitched him on becoming the center of their offense when they recruited him in 2015, and that hasn’t occurred with the rise of Kawhi Leonard."
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/With-trade-rumors-surfacing-Aldridge-s-future-9981115.php

Sure, we know what happened to McCullan but I still think a lot of people owe Jabari Young an apology. He was the first to talk about LMA issues but everyone denied it.

he just said that he feels like he is capable of doing more for the team and wants to be the competitor he think he can be.
On offense.
It sounds like about touches, ppg, making ASG games...

I wonder when was the last time a Spurs player caring that much about his numbers???

If you were a non-Spurs fan and hear that LMA is not happy, you wouldn't say "What a such diva. He ain't happy anywhere. Portland, San Antonio..." ?

But we're a Spurs fans. Our team doesn't many options...That's why we're in denial mode about LMA's personality..."Well, he wants to be better, that's all"...

But what player would a Spurs' fan rather see in a Spurs uniform?

A-"I think I'm still able to play at [an All-Star] level, and I don't feel like I've declined to not be in the top 10-15 guys in the league"

B-"I just set a goal of winning the ultimate prize. Whatever the stats or number show, that's what I'm playing for"

YGWHI
10-07-2017, 12:33 AM
I agree with this. And actually the fact that Pop was to any degree surprised shows that even if unhappy LMA was not a locker room cancer, which is a point in his favor.

I wonder when that becoming a fact...I find a bit naive to believe that Pop didn't know that LMA was unhappy with so many rumors about it since 2016 summer even on SAEN.

YGWHI
10-07-2017, 12:46 AM
I haven't seen that in preseason games either. Or wait, I saw it in the scrimmage but Bertans fronting Lamarcus knew the play and deflected the pass causing a TO.
Well, Pau had at least 4? high-low passes tonight.

Lamarcus didn't look like he was trying at times. That goes with him being called mentally soft and weak. Winning a championship will be hard. I have had doubts that they will achieve it unless Lamarcus toughens up mentally to begin with.
If he gets more touches and becomes the leader scoring, he'll suddenly try harder......Yeah...It's that easy make him that type of player...My version of blue fon.

Sure we all "Make LMA happy again" because we want to believe in whatever works this season.

ceds
10-07-2017, 01:10 AM
Well, Pau had at least 4? high-low passes tonight.

If he gets more touches and becomes the leader scoring, he'll suddenly try harder......Yeah...It's that easy make him that type of player...My version of blue fon.

Sure we all "Make LMA happy again" because we want to believe in whatever works this season.

From the multiple posts you been making in threads.

If i do decide to come back at some point YGWHI has made a target list.

clearly in the 10% non bball related issues with you - i also understand in a SA forum with may not sit well with many people.

please make it clear to me while i have the boards attention.

Where i'm going with this that whether it was intention or not (everyone thinking i was someone else) the board stopped and as a result their is too much attention - at least for the moment.

What i hope can happen i that in a month or so i can just blend in when the real action starts

- quick edit just to clarify even further....im not even looking at any other thread on the board.

so when i come back at some point any further post in this thread at all...i assume is a hater like YGWHI.

if you dont like me....put it up here....ive put it all on the table.

will be back in a few weeks

ceds
10-07-2017, 08:58 AM
I have just realized yhis post was not necessary...as it was intended to be moved for the right reason and the post above explains my thoughts.

this thread hopefully dies now ...

cjw
10-07-2017, 11:09 AM

Or Thunder Game 1, or that last Portland-Rockets series.

Really liked how Pop complimented his defense. Some people joked about him getting All-D votes last year, but it was more than deserving given he was the anchor in the back behind

As for him being a diva about stats and ASG, he's probably on the outside looking in for the HOF right now, and would need a few more ASG / All NBA teams ... or titles (like Bosh got, and he'll make it). If you're that close as a player, you want to get past the hump.

Also gives me confidence he may not be on his way out should he have a good year. And if not, it's m not like teams will be flush with cap space, and at worst the Spurs would help facilitate a S&T given bird rights. Just worried about him getting a max deal after this year - would hamper the cap. Don't think PATFO is that dumb, but they did just pay Gasol.

ceds
10-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Important to note: (another thread)

I will make a comment in this thread.

it was never my intention to discuss any politics...no one could have predicted what happened.

I will ONLY talk bball here

if you want to post again cjw no problem.

hoping this dies though (ill check at some point)

My legit last post for awhile on this board

RD2191
10-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Important to note: (another thread)

if you want to post again cjw no problem.

hoping this dies though (ill check at some point)

My legit last post for awhile on this board

Thank god. Gtfo.

JuneJive
10-07-2017, 12:28 PM
His rim protection is massively underrated.

He finished with 44%. ( Draymond 43.9%, Gobert 43.8% )

So for all the bitching about the offensive end, there should be no talk about his defensive play.

I think it's more on Pop than it is on him. Yeah, he could've been more assertive but that kinda clashes with the "get over yourself" mantra that the Spurs are about.

So, Pop should've been more direct with the instructions...

DMC
10-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Only one heart showed up, LMA doesn't have one.

SilverSpur
10-07-2017, 01:48 PM
I think POP will run the offense through LMA the first half of the season and if he doesn't produce he will be traded to the Eastern conference, Boston or Cleveland maybe a lottery team

cd021
10-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Have now read this thread from start to finish......ill start by saying my firstpost in this thread was made as 6am and not intended to be sandwiched my 2 posts (on the lma billboard topic)
it was just pure dumb luck that it made any kind of sense :lol (in the way the board took it)
i'm not trolling i swear this is true. So when i see that Rockets shit last night, again i thought you were taking the piss and had a "fuck you" reply.....sorry...defensive/quick fuse etc

The fuck are you talking about?

ceds
10-07-2017, 03:40 PM
The fuck are you talking about?

what i mean is that for 2 nights now ive had ppl try and msg /add me on FB and private stuff.

its kept me up again all night....so now its 2 nights in a row

FUCKING STOP THIS NOW

SAGirl
10-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Thank god. Gtfo.
:lol. This made me laugh so much RD

cd021
10-07-2017, 08:34 PM
what i mean is that for 2 nights now ive had ppl try and msg /add me on FB and private stuff.

its kept me up again all night....so now its 2 nights in a row

FUCKING STOP THIS NOW

Again, the fuck are you talking about?

No one's trying to hit you up on Facebook, your not important enough to be trolled.

ceds
10-07-2017, 09:13 PM

No one's trying to hit you up on Facebook, your not important enough to be trolled.

God...haven't you learnt by now.

That Facebook post was specifically intended for RD (and the other poster who pm'd my specific suburb in Melbourne in what i assume is a thinly veiled threat?)

For that pm poster -- i wont mention any more other then i hope you were intending to shout a beer. That's all ill say for now.

Now that know 100% it was RD......it's 100% justified for me to toy with this 40k post troll fuck whenever i feel like.

RD - It's only you when i eventually do come back. (and the pm poster if he doesn't clarify asap)

Back when the season starts :toast

RD2191
10-07-2017, 09:17 PM

That Facebook post was specifically intended for RD (and the other poster who pm'd my specific suburb in Melbourne in what i assume is a thinly veiled threat?)

For that pm poster -- i wont mention any more other then i hope you were intending to shout a beer. That's all ill say for now.

Now that know 100% it was RD......it's 100% justified for me to toy with this 40k post troll fuck whenever i feel like.

RD - It's only you when i eventually do come back. (and the pm poster if he doesn't clarify asap)

https://media.tenor.com/images/65866ba370141523c412fb6c0dd2de6d/tenor.gif

ceds
10-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Just get a dictionary + thesaurus ......and spend the next month writing down a few witty things for when we do eventually exchange you fuck

way over the line....should have you banned tbh

but i wont do that....i know this place is your total life

RD2191
10-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Seriously, WTF is this faggot talking about? Is he off his meds or something?

ceds
10-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Every post of yours has something to do with homosexuals.

The board seems to know my life thanks to you.....

so why don't YOU now put your life on the table.

Let's see what a 40k trolls life looks life

---EDIT-- Don't bother...i know you wont take me up on this & you are a clear troll so im done with you from this point.

should be banned....and your a fuck....but just not worth any more time

out

RD2191
10-07-2017, 09:36 PM
A whole lot better than yours, faggot.

ceds
10-07-2017, 09:37 PM
A whole lot better than yours, faggot.

so put it up....whats to lose (other then your 40k post rep of troll posts)?

im not even asking for $$$ like apo & doc

put up or shut the fuck up

ElNono
10-07-2017, 09:37 PM
:lol chill rob... don't argue with poor people, tbh...

ceds
10-07-2017, 09:39 PM
:lol chill rob... don't argue with poor people, tbh...

ok...i'll leave it :toast

ElNono
damn :lol

RD2191
so put it up....whats to lose (other then your 40k post rep of troll posts)?

im not even asking for $$$ like apo & doc

put up or shut the fuck up

I think you need help. Did your mother forget to give you your meds today?

RD2191
10-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Is that your troll Nono? :lol

lilbthebasedgod
10-07-2017, 09:45 PM
This doesn't have to do with Aldridge tbh

AFBlue
10-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Fuck this guy. What a bitch. In 5 years I'll barely remember he ever suited up here. And when I do, it'll be on the same level as my general disdain for RJ. Can't wait til he's traded or just moves on.

ElNono
10-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Is that your troll Nono? :lol

go fuck your mother some more...

:lol I don't have trolls, tbh

RD2191
10-07-2017, 11:02 PM
go fuck your mother some more...

:lol I don't have trolls, tbh

Bull, we all know jkid is your troll.

ElNono
10-07-2017, 11:05 PM

not everybody knows :wakeup

RD2191
10-07-2017, 11:08 PM
not everybody knows :wakeup

:lol

dabom
10-07-2017, 11:08 PM

That guy is a real poster dude..

ceds
10-08-2017, 04:45 AM
No pity post doc....ill keep it here and my general thoughts that i pm'd to people

which is simply that many have access to my personal life / info & pics ...and i just don't feel comfortable right now. (i.e it can be Photoshop and used etc)

I love the wade post & have seen all kinds of interesting threads on the NBA board especially...

i need some clarity on this issue / am hoping an admin can send me pm

duncan2k5
10-08-2017, 05:07 AM
Aldridge taking fadeaways over James Harden is foul trouble isn't on Pop... Sorry

lefty
10-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Parker doesn't pass him the ball

cd021
10-08-2017, 10:25 AM

RD2191
10-08-2017, 10:26 AM

No joke, I think that dude is off his meds.

ceds
10-09-2017, 01:43 AM
ok now this is just getting fucking insane

i go to an old laker board and sig up to reply to a post which i suspect was a viewer here.

then the whole forum turns into other threads :lol

ill just put y post here

ill just repeat what i said in another post (on lakersground.net - the old forum i lurked in the "glory days"...this is just insane right now :lol

i just signed up here....ive caused a major ruckus

and yes....back in the rival days i used to lurk this board also.

the manning quote drew me in...esp the posters name "basketball fan".

This is a true spurs fan here speaking for the record though

Lonzo/lavar supporter so come in peace!

Kawhi gonna keep him in check.

EDIT --- for the record....it's time out i need. It was an unsettled/paranoid knowing god know how many people had my personal information. (again my stupidity for not making IG but still)
Way way to much attention & messed with my head these last few days.

NBA board i like because i can keep the young ins in check ... true spurs fan

we will see what happens

Just to be frank....what happened with Chinook was just natural.....Then after that point i know "apo" was the leader of the other faction.
So when he made a comment in my thread it shut down both sides.

I then take the opportunity to explain that whe i was younger this place was amazing....and i'll admit i did my best to draw in a legend (and his wife)

what i didnt assume was that 500? people were all viewing me (until late/after t-shirt thread) at once and had access to my personal info...this has had me feeling very unsettled

That is it...and that is all ...like i've been saying you can't "plan" these type of things...It's just way to much heat right now.

NameLess Scrub
10-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Don't have time to read all this right now.

I just want to say, I hope LaMarcus got in shape.

There's no "use me better" if he didn't.

LMa, you're over 30, get in better shape.

Thanks!

ceds
10-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Can i have an eye 2 eye ?

What is the major offense that has been caused here?

i would like to know.....This has gotten fucking personal and i was being monitored after the shrine threads because everyone was assuming i was Harlem.

Without that i play none of this personal information b/s is accessed.

Like i said...way over the fucking line and i need specific answers in private.

-- i assume that ppl know im not looking @ other threads.....its 12am....on the 8th? day....FFS

ceds
10-09-2017, 09:27 AM
i have to crash out now....its to much

like i pm'd someone with an Aussie flag.

I need direct answers pm'd to me about the people involved specifically.

This is way fucking overboard right now.....

edit:----have put in some pm's

1) The names of the specific people involved that are in Melbourne Australia putting this innuendo out?
2) Regarding my physical addresss it known to the board?

i need answers regarding this personal issue pm'd

who else is mod here? i will keep this info private

cjw
10-09-2017, 09:43 AM
This is a cesspool lately. Mods anyone?

ceds
10-09-2017, 09:53 AM
well i assume that he is the person......i want it on record.

it's just clicked o the Laker board how fucking personal this has become.

who specifically is involved and why is anything even being contemplated to be put online?

This has to fucking stop now!!

Spur|n|Austin
10-09-2017, 10:55 AM
wtf? ^

RD2191
10-09-2017, 11:01 AM
well i assume that he is the person......i want it on record.

it's just clicked o the Laker board how fucking personal this has become.

who specifically is involved and why is anything even being contemplated to be put online?

This has to fucking stop now!!

Who let you out of the loony bin?

tonight...you
10-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Who let you out of the loony bin?
It's like KOBEEZ and Cutewizard had a bipolar baby and left it in the woods to grow up...

RD2191
10-09-2017, 11:37 AM
It's like KOBEEZ and Cutewizard had a bipolar baby and left it in the woods to grow up...

:lmao

ceds
10-09-2017, 04:51 PM
No joke, I think that dude is off his meds.

please something legitimate.

this is fucking no joke

i could give 2 fucks whether this board thinks im homo or not and my status/job. (ive never tried to play this up it's only because of you that ppl know) - and we buried that issue 2 days ago. so no issues RD

What is clear to me now is that someone that i know either directly or indirectly (in real life) has gotten involved and made it known to 1000's?

and again my real life address.....if i wasnt a target when daboom gave the warning i can only imagine now

Please PM my questions back with something legit ok.

we buried our troll issue the other day....this is a whole new ballgame that affects my personal life & the people around me.

way fucking overboard and i need you to PM in private.

DeadlyDynasty
10-09-2017, 06:16 PM
well alrighty then

ceds
10-09-2017, 06:35 PM
i get the picture....and i don;t want this to play out on a public forum any longer.

As i said the FB /IG shit with RD was enough + dealt with.

now it is a totally different ballgame and affects my personal life.

I will no longer let this play out in public but it is only fair that i am provided with this information at some point.

This is because my intentions on this board were 100% good from the beginning & it was the "perfect storm" that had everyone watching me.

so its not justified this was leaked.....and i need to know because it has a direct fucking impact on my personal life and who i assume i can trust.

so it is necessary & justified that this information is provided to me (in private) as to the "real life people" involved.

--again---
Back to the snowball:

I will no longer let this play out on a public forum.....everyone knows what i am trying to find out here.
So keep it in private and i will not make another post on this board.
As for the board im happy to leave / stay once i finally have some closure on this issue.

This is a more then fair request and my last public post on this issue.

lilbthebasedgod
10-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Post evidence it even happened first because you look crazy and people are just gonna milk you on this unless you give people any reason to believe you.

BillMc
10-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Well, this started out as an interesting thread...

spurs10
10-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Well, this started out as an interesting thread... That Fiona is a "bad, bad girl!" As for the rest of this thread I have no idea what is going on! :lol

Leetonidas
10-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Wtf who is this crazy dude:lol

BillMc
10-09-2017, 07:16 PM
That Fiona is a "bad, bad girl!" As for the rest of this thread I have no idea what is going on! :lol

:lol :toast Yeah, what happened to this thread is "criminal."

Back on subject, I really have a hard time believing Pop didn't know LMA was disgruntled. Surely, he has the pulse of his team better than that? More likely, Pop tried to diffuse the situation by claiming he was ignorant of LMA's feelings so now, they can "turn the page" and move forward. Telling LMA "Yeah, I knew you were upset, but so what?" would have done nothing constructive. Pop can authoritarian or diplomatic as needed.

tonight...you
10-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Wtf who is this crazy dude:lol
CuteKOBEEZard

spurs10
10-09-2017, 07:43 PM
:lol :toast Yeah, what happened to this thread is "criminal."

Back on subject, I really have a hard time believing Pop didn't know LMA was disgruntled. Surely, he has the pulse of his team better than that? More likely, Pop tried to diffuse the situation by claiming he was ignorant of LMA's feelings so now, they can "turn the page" and move forward. Telling LMA "Yeah, I knew you were upset, but so what?" would have done nothing constructive. Pop can authoritarian or diplomatic as needed. I still think there has been a lot of speculation about LMA and his overall attitude toward the team. Meaning, who knows? I don't think the GSW series left him feeling optimistic, but I find it hard to imagine Pop and he aren't communicating. He seems to be upbeat this season so far.

BillMc
10-09-2017, 07:47 PM
. He seems to be upbeat this season so far.

Agreed. He's notably thinner than last year at this time. And he claims he spent the summer working on his game. Maybe missing the All-Star and being embarrassed in the WCF (and his looming financial future) all lit a fire in him.

SAGirl
10-10-2017, 12:03 PM
http://uproxx.com/dimemag/lamarcus-aldridge-gregg-popovich-unhappy-san-antonio-spurs/2/

In fact, Aldridge openly admits that he wasn’t going all-out because he felt like he wasn’t receiving the ball as much as he expected.
“It was an afterthought [to get me the ball early]. But it was both [probably my fault and the team’s] because I didn’t feel like I would get it,” Aldridge said. “So I probably didn’t run the floor as hard, or I didn’t seal as good. Then, they didn’t look for me. Then, when we both thought about it, it was too late.
“But this year, knowing that it’s going to be a point of emphasis, I’m going to run harder. I’m going to duck in harder, and they’re going to look for me faster. So it’s going to be better.”

Sounds to me like the Spurs really had chemistry issues and that Lamarcus was indeed not being open and forthcoming about what was going on. His effort was inconsistent... something we have discussed here. Chinook specially mentioning how timing on plays was off, etc.

MVPCues
10-10-2017, 12:12 PM
http://uproxx.com/dimemag/lamarcus-aldridge-gregg-popovich-unhappy-san-antonio-spurs/2/

Sounds to me like the Spurs really had chemistry issues and that Lamarcus was indeed not being open and forthcoming about what was going on. His effort was inconsistent... something we have discussed here. Chinook (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=37557) specially mentioning how timing on plays was off, etc.

To my at least, that is more encouraging than "we had a sit down about me being unhappy".

SAGirl
10-10-2017, 12:20 PM
To my at least, that is more encouraging than "we had a sit down about me being unhappy".
I agree. I am high on the ceiling for this team frankly.

ceds
10-10-2017, 12:36 PM

NameLess Scrub
10-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Agreed. He's notably thinner than last year at this time. And he claims he spent the summer working on his game. Maybe missing the All-Star and being embarrassed in the WCF (and his looming financial future) all lit a fire in him.

I haven't watched a game yet (is it possible outside of SA?), so don't play with my feelings.

Is he? Is he finally doing his job of preparing for the season?

ceds
10-10-2017, 12:47 PM
you mean join LG?....i would like to be in the ball thread because i am a huge fan of his (and ive been waiting a very long time to see this type of player)

Fuck no to becoming a "Laker fan" ....That could never happen......Lets make one thing clear. Ive been a spurs fan since early 90's

i want the rivalry to start again but once they are back to being relevant Kawhi will be collecting more rings.

ceds
10-10-2017, 01:02 PM

Leetonidas
10-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Dafuq are you babbling about lol

ceds
10-10-2017, 01:12 PM

phxspurfan
10-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Guys, I got the leaked transcript from this meeting. You're welcome

[POP]: I think it's time that you and I arranged a heart to heart.
[LMA]: Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start.
[POP]: If this is where the monarchy is headed, count me out. Out of service, out of Africa, I wouldn't hang about. This child is getting wildly out of wing.
[LMA]: Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

apalisoc_9
10-10-2017, 01:35 PM
“It was an afterthought [to get me the ball early]. But it was both [probably my fault and the team’s] because I didn’t feel like I would get it,” Aldridge said. “So I probably didn’t run the floor as hard, or I didn’t seal as good. Then, they didn’t look for me. Then, when we both thought about it, it was too late.
“But this year, knowing that it’s going to be a point of emphasis, I’m going to run harder. I’m going to duck in harder, and they’re going to look for me faster. So it’s going to be better.”

What a selfish Piece of shit..

The spurs are going to struggle with this Diva Around.

Shop his lazy ass out of here.

Chinook
10-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Lol "Spurs are going to struggle" but have won 60 games two years in a row with LMA.

SAGirl
10-10-2017, 02:05 PM
I am very subtly thinking this team is better than last season.
Yes, even with Tony injured and with Manu at 40 looking like he should have retired. The Spurs young players give me hope, the talent they have added in shooters give me hope... Pop's adjustments in their offense give me hope.
KIng Joff is a lot better than I thought he'd be. Dijon is looking like that sauce recipe is better than the one he served us in summer league. Danny's bullseye got an adjustment... Lamarcus aired his dirty laundry in a sitdown the outcome of which was him getting slimmer and coming in more motivated and Kawhi is poised to have an MVP season.
What's not to like?

:pop: the LMA and Gasol two big lineups... :lol

Chinook
10-10-2017, 02:11 PM
I think the loss of Lee is really going to hurt the team. If they can find away to bring him back into the fold, I think this team could be better come April. Dedmon had faded by then, Green and Mills weren't consistent and LMA was a slug. Could be a lot better if healthy.

SAGirl
10-10-2017, 02:19 PM
I think the loss of Lee is really going to hurt the team. If they can find away to bring him back into the fold, I think this team could be better come April. Dedmon had faded by then, Green and Mills weren't consistent and LMA was a slug. Could be a lot better if healthy.
I have liked Joff a lot. It could be preseason fool's gold, though I hope not.
I also wonder wth happened with Lee opting out and still being out there, like for example maybe his injury has impaired him and he's not ready to play to start the season, something unknown.

Chinook
10-10-2017, 02:23 PM
I have liked Joff a lot. It could be preseason fool's gold, though I hope not.
I also wonder wth happened with Lee opting out and still being out there, like for example maybe his injury has impaired him and he's not ready to play to start the season, something unknown.

a) He could be contemplating retirement
b) He could have a "promise" for a min deal already from a team like SA or OKC.

BillMc
10-10-2017, 03:21 PM
I haven't watched a game yet (is it possible outside of SA?), so don't play with my feelings.

Is he? Is he finally doing his job of preparing for the season?

He is much thinner than beginning of last year and looks even thinner in the playoffs. He also is hustling. Of course, it is 1) just preseason and 2) he's not competing with Kawhi for shots, so we will see if it lasts. Too early to know, but it's a good sign at least.

By the way, I am in Ukraine. People like Ace, Dabom and others put up stream links. And while there's usually some hiccups (I've missed most first quarters trying to get a stream) you can watch the game from anywhere. Once RS starts it should be much easier.:toast

Uriel
10-10-2017, 08:28 PM
FWIW, ESPN came up with a new Aldridge trade idea on its new Power Rankings.

https://scontent.fcrk1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/22414588_10155789880982236_1861793188_n.jpg?oh=27e d565bf1bab5320ba2e51c039d303e&oe=59DF7327

ceds
10-10-2017, 08:36 PM
LMA was out to get his in his early - mid 20's and while not a NBA "Diva" certainly had a side to him that spoke to his immaturity.

I think it was only when he came to SA a few years ago that the "maturing process" starting to begin and he began to adopt the spurs way of "shying away from the attention"

ceds
10-10-2017, 09:34 PM
i can and hope to contribute in a positive way but like i said from the beginning ....no major player / poster (i believe this is now impossible so i'm happy to just GTFO)

i assume that i can make a weekly contribution......i did not even want to make threads when i started to post again here.

It's only been 2 threads i made that have generated no legitimate convo....

we all know by know how this has unfolded so et's not play dumb

ceds
10-10-2017, 10:24 PM
it has been a very intense week of people trying to "challenge" my personal life and hard to gather my thoughts right now.

i never wanted to disclose it in the first place...isnt it obvious by now????

All i wanted to do was ease onto the NBA board + stay on the Lonzo topic on LG.

Is is also the consistent theme on my NBA FACEBOOK PAGE

This has been made very clear in my messages today and the consistent theme throughout this whole ordeal so isnt it obvious by now?

can a fellow Aussie please gather all quotes the last hour ive made in threads and put it here....i cannot even process any more of this

PLEASE HELP

AT THIS POINT I JUST WANT OUT.

ceds
10-10-2017, 10:51 PM
i dont know how far this has gone...but if you are web but if its my web cam involved this needs to fucking stop right now

i need to call the police i think.

ceds
10-10-2017, 10:53 PM
i will not post on either forum from this point ---- end this now.

ceds
10-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Chinook
Because being butt-hurt over a team not forcing you to take the QO is the epitome of petty.
LOL....WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY??

AGAIN PUT UP $$$$ NOW OR FUCK OFF!!!!!

Edit---

once the dust has settled i would like to contribute ....can you please stop the show now though ?

ceds
10-10-2017, 11:16 PM
o im gone

ceds
10-10-2017, 11:21 PM
This has gone so over the line......it's obvious i can be a positive

what i need is for this to please please fucking stop

ok i went into attack mode....i just killed the post.

its over now....i just need to try and get through work tonight.

please

ceds
10-10-2017, 11:29 PM
put up your 'homo" evidence and lets just kill this for good......i know you won't have a direct challenge with your life vs mine

ceds
10-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Quote Originally Posted by SAGirl
That true and a good point. I meant it in the way he’s always going to ball hard and show off against the Spurs, maybe remind Pop if what he’s missing.
Yeah that's true too. I think everyone is happy for him though. What an amazing story from paying $150 for a tryout with the then Austin Toros to the ultimate dream come true! I think he will give it 110% every time he plays anyone, especially us!!

I appreciate the acknowledgement ....i think the fact the Australian culture is to downplay yourself allot (opposite to US) had made this storm even worse.

can i please be put at some ease today....i need to focus on my work tonight.

SnakeBoy
10-11-2017, 01:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTsvCDxgpC0

Arcadian
10-11-2017, 01:15 AM
What can Pop really do to satisfy Aldridge? I thought he was being implemented pretty well already.

On the flip side, what does Aldridge want? How is he measuring success? Does he simply want more shots? More ppg?

ceds
10-11-2017, 01:58 AM
I just listened to a podcast which has helped me relax.

I can assume at this point it's not "everyone"? Listening /watching - plz confirm?

ceds
10-11-2017, 02:05 AM
It seems there is one final issue everyone wants to know about ...

i just need it to be made specific - i.e. No more "cryptic"

I'd just rather put everything to bed right the fuck now

ceds
10-11-2017, 02:25 AM
its ok..i just checked FB and can see where this is going .

call me or whatever you want....lets do it now....and it over.

can we all agree?

ceds
10-11-2017, 02:26 AM
i will only stay in this thread and speak to whoever is running this

ceds
10-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Sorry for the aggressive tone

I can clearly see that I have people that have rallied behind me + am very grateful.

I just want to end the "gossip" aspect of this as quickly as possible.

will give 20 years of evidence + go on record exposing my total private life to the public. (assuming there is an incentive like the podcast suggests)

There is no more to hide at this stage

ceds
10-11-2017, 02:37 AM
ill come back in 2 hours?

SnakeBoy
10-11-2017, 02:48 AM
Who's troll job is this?

Seems El Nono-esque. Pretty good schtick tbh.

ceds
10-11-2017, 03:03 AM
i assume this post has now been viewed and documented.

i have saved it for later.

please confirm this to me fellow spurs fans...

ceds
10-11-2017, 03:30 AM
im removing the post but i have it saved as is.....i know its on record.

That was just to LG....my phone had a direct podcast/update when i opened it up aswell as a Coles gift voucher msg :lol

just t be clear i am saying 100% i have only been with females and challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

i.e find a male that ive slept with (or been sexually involved with) in anyway for my entire life.

ALSO IMPORTANT TO NOTE: i will make no contact with anyone from this point (and you haves have phone access right?)

so feel free to do your research for as long as you want

SnakeBoy
10-11-2017, 03:52 AM
On second thought, doesn't fit El Nono at all.

Gotta be Pavlov/Chumpdumper

ceds
10-11-2017, 04:09 AM
On second thought, doesn't fit El Nono at all.

Gotta be Pavlov/Chumpdumper

I just needed to brace myself & family for the incoming social media shit storm that is about to happen.

That post is saved and unedited.

i have been trying to pin down who did this from the get go. (i received a cryptic message on LG from who i believe came from a LEGEND)

From that point it was clear it was personal.

So now i have a direct threat but cannot confirm where it came from.....im just going to hold strong.

This has to end.....i've made it raw & unedited.

- working in 20 mins for the next few hours... will come back to the forum at 12

ceds
10-11-2017, 06:04 AM
ok the show is now over....finished working

ceds
10-11-2017, 06:05 AM
i am logging out...please kill the camera

you have my earlier post on record to do your fact checking.

now i need to make sure i have my safety in tact

kill camera and mike...please.

this is a official request.

my phone also

lets see if im still alive tomorrow morning

cutewizard
10-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Hmmmm

cutewizard
10-11-2017, 09:05 AM
This is weird stuff

Lol

YGWHI
10-11-2017, 01:51 PM

Sounds to me like the Spurs really had chemistry issues and that Lamarcus was indeed not being open and forthcoming about what was going on. His effort was inconsistent... something we have discussed here. Chinook (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=37557) specially mentioning how timing on plays was off, etc.

1-Sorry. But I can't stand a player that makes a little effort just because he doesn't get the ball often.

2-I've said many times here the Spurs had chemistry issues esp with Kawhi and LMA on court. I blamed Pop for the lack of plays involving both players...After 2016 I expected more P&Rs between KL and LMA but we didn't see these plays last season.

3-After tonight game, LMA said "I feel really comfortable right now and I think Pop has made some tweaks to help me feel more comfortable.."
Obviously LMA is "happy" now because he's Spurs #1 and Pop is calling many good plays for him in this preseason.

It seems like to keep LMA "happy" this season until deadline or offseason, they need to make him the focus of the offense.

But I wonder if this team will win 57 or 61 with LMA as its primary go-to guy like they did with Kawhi being extremely aggressive on offense and the clear #1 option in the last two seasons.

Dex
10-11-2017, 02:04 PM
What the fuck is going on in this thread? :lol