PDA

View Full Version : do we hate tillerson now?

clambake
10-06-2017, 01:43 PM
and what about corker?

i'd like to here the forums direction on this.

what do you say, ducks, chris?

spurraider21
10-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Rexit

clambake
10-08-2017, 01:03 PM
corker calls the white house "adult daycare center"

lol

rmt
10-08-2017, 01:12 PM
corker calls the white house "adult daycare center"

lol

Isn't that the same Corker that did that reverse thingy on the Iran Deal? Imo, he deserves whatever censure/insult for that.

Reck
10-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Isn't that the same Corker that did that reverse thingy on the Iran Deal? Imo, he deserves whatever censure/insult for that.

Censure for what? So much for free speech. :lol

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Isn't that the same Corker that did that reverse thingy on the Iran Deal? Imo, he deserves whatever censure/insult for that.What is Trump's plan to stop Iran's developing a nuclear weapon?

clambake
10-08-2017, 02:25 PM

he was making the obvious statement about donna's childish behavior.

no fake news in that.

clambake
10-08-2017, 02:27 PM
"somebody missed their shift this morning"

lol

rmt
10-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Censure for what? So much for free speech. :lol

Censure for the Iran Deal. What did I say that's related to free speech or lack of?

Reck
10-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Censure for the Iran Deal. What did I say that's related to free speech or lack of?

Corker deciding to speak truth now that he's going out and Trump fans taking issue with his bluntness and wanting him reprimended for it.

It's just a man's honest opinion for once.

It's not like he said he wanted Trump assasinated like that one idiot senator who actually got censure for her idiotic remarks.

DMC
10-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Corker deciding to speak truth now that he's going out and Trump fans taking issue with his bluntness and wanting him reprimended for it.

It's not like he said he wanted Trump assasinated like that one idiot senator who actually got censure for her idiotic remarks.

Since when did the left give a shit about freedom of speech? Somewhere there's a university campus that needs to burn down because some frosted faggot was invited to speak.

rmt
10-08-2017, 05:27 PM

I didn't say anything about what Corker said. My "that" was the the Iran Deal.

clambake
10-08-2017, 07:54 PM
none of that changes "its a shame that the WH has turned into an adult daycare center, and it appears someone missed their shift"

lol

rmt
10-08-2017, 08:44 PM
none of that changes "its a shame that the WH has turned into an adult daycare center, and it appears someone missed their shift"

lol

I don't care what some retiring senator says - what's new about anything these people say - look at Romney. It's what Corker DID with the Iran Deal that's important.

Pavlov
10-08-2017, 08:50 PM
I don't care what some retiring senator says - what's new about anything these people say - look at Romney. It's what Corker DID with the Iran Deal that's important.What is Trump's plan to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons?

clambake
10-08-2017, 09:44 PM
I don't care what some retiring senator says - what's new about anything these people say - look at Romney. It's what Corker DID with the Iran Deal that's important.

you don't care that he is spot on?

does your healthcare preacher agree with you?

pgardn
10-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Since when did the left give a shit about freedom of speech? Somewhere there's a university campus that needs to burn down because some frosted faggot was invited to speak.

Yeah.

Thats the entire Left. Same as those ACLU leftists that took up the KKK and the Nazi's rights.
Broad brush getting larger. Used by conservatives and liberals on this board.
And yeah, conservatives get things done and liberals talk about getting things done...
Sure...

rmt
10-09-2017, 05:16 AM
you don't care that he is spot on?

That he is spot on is a matter of opinion. They can continue to call him moron/childish, whatever - as long as he keeps trying to do what he said he would on the campaign. And he is - see this latest DACA thing - if they are gonna get amnesty, he better get something big re immigration.

Will Hunting
10-09-2017, 08:11 AM
:lmao

Reck
10-09-2017, 12:55 PM
That he is spot on is a matter of opinion. They can continue to call him moron/childish, whatever - as long as he keeps trying to do what he said he would on the campaign. And he is - see this latest DACA thing - if they are gonna get amnesty, he better get something big re immigration.

LOL

Hard line immigration policy that even the moderate republicans reject. I give Trump credit for knowing how to play his supports like marionettes.