PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Watched a little GSW vs MIN

UZER
10-08-2017, 03:11 PM
I know it was preseason but....

3 3 3 3 game over.

Steph and Klay were enough, then Durant joined them. This shit is just getting boring.

Champs are champs though. Someone's gotta beat them.

midnightpulp
10-09-2017, 01:32 AM
That's how it's going to unfold in the regular season, too.

And I'm not salty at the Warriors for being good, but more about how this is the dominant offensive trend now. And it's terrible basketball (and yes, I do want the Spurs to adopt the trend. Only way to compete. You can't counter it with a different style. NBA has become tactically homogeneous. Basically boils down to has the better shooters and more versatile defenders to combat switches).

raybies
10-09-2017, 01:35 AM
That's how it's going to unfold in the regular season, too.

And I'm not salty at the Warriors for being good, but more about how this is the dominant offensive trend now. And it's terrible basketball (and yes, I do want the Spurs to adopt the trend. Only way to compete. You can't counter it with a different style. NBA has become tactically homogeneous. Basically boils down to has the better shooters and more versatile defenders to combat switches).
just wait 10 years from now when there's gonna be like a million wannabe Currys chucking threes

whitemamba
10-09-2017, 10:08 AM
West playoffs this year are going to be epic.

lefty
10-09-2017, 01:22 PM
I agree with Midnight tbh, it is what it is...

Today's 3 pt fest is boring as fuck.

Today's NBA is what Euro leagues were in the 90s tbh, 3 pt shooters playing with overpaid NBA rejects*:lol

Fabbs
10-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Phaggots who were getting skunked by 20 before Zaza happened.

Unbeatable my ass.

We just need a Timmy Duncan type performance (Kawhi) and teammates with some nutts put an end to this shit.

DMC
10-09-2017, 07:05 PM
I think it's great basketball. It keeps your players healthy and there's a shit ton of skill involved, not just freaky genetics.

Capt Bringdown
10-09-2017, 08:19 PM
3 Pt shot...it's a low percentage shot, so the rationale is that it is worth more points.
Therefore, layups and dunks, they're only worth 1 point.
And why not 4-pointers, 5 pointers, 10 pointers?
3 pointers = clown ball.

webshad
10-09-2017, 10:11 PM

We said that last year, then the injuries happened.

I'm sure the same will happen this year, injury after injury.

Clipper Nation
10-09-2017, 10:15 PM
No they won't. The Warriors will coast to the Finals per par and every other series will be meaningless.

whitemamba
10-10-2017, 10:12 AM
No they won't. The Warriors will coast to the Finals per par and every other series will be meaningless.

Spurs were smashing the dubs in the first game, justsaying.but with all this talent going west , and teams restacking should make more of the series actually competitive.

Chris
10-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Works as long as you don't call illegal screens,palming, and traveling. GSW gets away with murder because they generate revenue. They are indeed light years ahead of the league.