PDA

View Full Version : Why is this place a ghost town?

DAF86
10-10-2017, 08:52 PM
What happened sons? :lol

apalisoc_9
10-10-2017, 08:55 PM

we're just enjoying the terrorist nation of America not making it to the world cup tbh

DAF86
10-10-2017, 08:57 PM
we're just enjoying the terrorist nation of America not making it to the world cup tbh

Good silver lining for you son. Congrats.

Darth_Pelican
10-10-2017, 09:15 PM

No one in USA cares about Soccer. Tonight’s game wasn’t even on any major network or sports network. It was on some channel called Bein.

pgardn
10-10-2017, 09:25 PM
No one in USA cares about Soccer. Tonight’s game wasn’t even on any major network or sports network. It was on some channel called Bein.

FIFA does. That's why they give so many qualifying spots to CONCAF.

Thats a butt load of $ FIFA just lost for TV. And I can guarantee the Russian tourist industry is not happy.
US citizens will watch the WC if the US is in. But basically yeah. To the avg US sports viewer, no distractions from a minor 4 year event.

pgardn
10-10-2017, 09:26 PM

Who is we?

Phillipino Canadiens ? Gotta root for something I guess...

resistanze
10-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Yeah no one cares, meanwhile the US soccer program outstrips every country in the region combined :lol

dfens
10-11-2017, 06:00 AM

Thats a butt load of $ FIFA just lost for TV. And I can guarantee the Russian tourist industry is not happy.
US citizens will watch the WC if the US is in. But basically yeah. To the avg US sports viewer, no distractions from a minor 4 year event.

:lmao son, how many americans do you think would've went to Russia? honestly tbh. given all the shit that is going down these days not many, and obviously not many with lots of cash, that's reality.

And also :lol:lol:lol at the $$$ from US when Russia:
- holds all the games in European Russia, close to the $$$ in europe, who WILL come in droves. They'll even have games in Kaliningrad .. that's almost central europe. Skt Petersburg and Moscow are also really cheap routes with some planning.
- is safe tbh (MUCH better then my last visit to Brasil...) and will probably be super safe as Putin won't let anybody fuck with his legacy moment and live :lol The confederations cup showed us exactly this.
- shares a border with China and visas will be easy to get for the Chinese. This is BY FAR the easiest way picklebreaths will get visas for a WC tbh.
- has cheap high quality alcohol :lol and cheap high quality women :lol
- Russians are honestly some of the most hospitable people on earth. Behind the angry grin you'll find many dudes ready to drink you under the table.
- the fanid system is smart tbh... free bus/metro/train/etc.
- if you honestly check the progress report you'll see that the Russians are much more prepared for this then the Brasilians or South Africans. Besides the news from the unbiased ( :lmao ) US newspapers.

Honestly this looks like a great world cup in the makings. I'm going and know many others who'll go too .. I'd say significantly more will go to Russia then to Brasil.

And son you have to accept that the US is quickly becoming less and less relevant internationally, both financially and diplomatically. And you can bet the Russians will use this WC to point this out. Again, that's reality. Now before some of you throw that gross domestic product comedy at me, please be advised that it is a highly flawed metric, abused to death by western economies to hide obvious deficiencies (mainstream (https://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21697845-gross-domestic-product-gdp-increasingly-poor-measure-prosperity-it-not-even)take tbh).

dfens
10-11-2017, 06:04 AM

son I congratulate you for you historic win tbh :toast tbh no world cup would be good without misty and penaldo ... and the guaranteed knockout win we get over you niggas :lol

pgardn
10-11-2017, 07:12 AM
:lmao son, how many americans do you think would've went to Russia? honestly tbh. given all the shit that is going down these days not many, and obviously not many with lots of cash, that's reality.

- holds all the games in European Russia, close to the $$$ in europe, who WILL come in droves. They'll even have games in Kaliningrad .. that's almost central europe. Skt Petersburg and Moscow are also really cheap routes with some planning.
- is safe tbh (MUCH better then my last visit to Brasil...) and will probably be super safe as Putin won't let anybody fuck with his legacy moment and live :lol The confederations cup showed us exactly this.
- shares a border with China and visas will be easy to get for the Chinese. This is BY FAR the easiest way picklebreaths will get visas for a WC tbh.
- Russians are honestly some of the most hospitable people on earth. Behind the angry grin you'll find many dudes ready to drink you under the table.
- if you honestly check the progress report you'll see that the Russians are much more prepared for this then the Brasilians or South Africans. Besides the news from the unbiased ( :lmao ) US newspapers.

Honestly this looks like a great world cup in the makings. I'm going and know many others who'll go too .. I'd say significantly more will go to Russia then to Brasil.

And son you have to accept that the US is quickly becoming less and less relevant internationally, both financially and diplomatically. And you can bet the Russians will use this WC to point this out. Again, that's reality. Now before some of you throw that gross domestic product comedy at me, please be advised that it is a highly flawed metric, abused to death by western economies to hide obvious deficiencies (mainstream (https://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21697845-gross-domestic-product-gdp-increasingly-poor-measure-prosperity-it-not-even)take tbh).

You argue how Americans won't come and then proceed to argue how Russia is actually a good place to visit? Are you daft?

Good job son. Of course Americans would come. Russia is very nice when they must put on a good face. You don't think Americans know this? Americans travel. And, being the largest country (Fock gross domestic product) with a team ((India, China...No) you think this won't make a difference? Of course it's not gonna severely damage what is already a horrible economy overall. But the airlines and hotels etc... of course they want Americans with $. Get real with this silliness.

And when did I ever say America was relevant in the competition? Our best athletes don't play soccer. Americans play maul ball when they are young and then make the switch to the big 3, football, basketball, baseball. However, with a country as large as the US there still is a significant following compared to European countries even though soccer lags far behind in contributions from the best athletes. Get real. Your ignorance is astounding. Americans travel.

Again, FIFA and all parties that make money want American participation. There is absolutely NO reason to give CONCAF so many spots other than to get the US IN. Soccer would be even more interesting if American athletes decided to stick with it and were taught properly. Don't be silly.

dfens
10-11-2017, 09:27 AM
You argue how Americans won't come and then proceed to argue how Russia is actually a good place to visit? Are you daft?

Good job son. Of course Americans would come. Russia is very nice when they must put on a good face. You don't think Americans know this? Americans travel. And, being the largest country (Fock gross domestic product) with a team ((India, China...No) you think this won't make a difference? Of course it's not gonna severely damage what is already a horrible economy overall. But the airlines and hotels etc... of course they want Americans with $. Get real with this silliness.

And when did I ever say America was relevant in the competition? Our best athletes don't play soccer. Americans play maul ball when they are young and then make the switch to the big 3, football, basketball, baseball. However, with a country as large as the US there still is a significant following compared to European countries even though soccer lags far behind in contributions from the best athletes. Get real. Your ignorance is astounding. Americans travel.

Again, FIFA and all parties that make money want American participation. There is absolutely NO reason to give CONCAF so many spots other than to get the US IN. Soccer would be even more interesting if American athletes decided to stick with it and were taught properly. Don't be silly.

son saying Russia is a nice place to visit and saying that americans won't go there in large numbers are two very unrelated subjects tbh.

My argument is that the FEW american fans who'd go to a world cup (economical situation right now, low following of sport, political factors, Russia) are a drop in the bucket compared to the many fans from Europe who have similar disposable incomes and who have far larger passion for the game. India is irrelevant, I don't understand why even bring it up. In terms of economy you get participation from Germany, France, GB, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Iran and Brazil ... that's a lot large economies with plenty of football crazed countries. China is also relatively close and the visa regime will help boost their participation. So the US with its small following is more of less irrelevant in this spending equation anyway (russia or no russia). You add Russia in and it's obvious that it's best for merrycans to watch it on tv.
I'm lazy so here's a link (http://www.theexpeditioner.com/travel-news/which-countries-do-americans-travel-to-the-most/)from 2014, where Russia is the 27th most popular tourist destination for Americans, can't imagine things have improved since then :lmao

and don't tell me about ignorance lol, I work with some investors with factories in Russia, I've been there many times and trust me when I say it, they don't like merrycans there too much, and (justifiably) consider y'all niggas brainwashed . Also the majority of merrycans are hated unanimously (france, germany, italy, russia, china, japan, brasil, lol everywhere I've been the same opinion) because they are loud, obnoxious, know fuck-all about wtf is going on, are militaristic and are good business only for big brands like Starfucks/ McCuckalds, very rarely venturing to make significant use of truly local venues. I've seen every relevant city in Europe, trust me I know wtf I'm talking about here. It's got to be a record tbh, opinions are usually not unanimous. So nigga please give me a fucking break with the astute merrycan world cup traveller unicorns, ask any hospitality or local venue worker and you'll see that y'all niggas are seen like a plague.

I agree that Concacaf has too many spots, and has had too many spots for a while, trying to build up the sport in the USA, but it's not happening, the merrycans are just too dumb to appreciate the beautiful game and the rich strategy behind it and the MLS is just a development league for the other concacaf countries. Football (lol calling it soccer don't be a fag tbh) requires intelligence not nigdom, that's why 99% of all US athletes are bad natural candidates, more inclined towards gorilla sports where they need to jump high, tackle strong and at the end of the game chant usa usa usa :cry :cry I mean atheltes just show the basic values of society and merrycans are not known for teamwork, sophistication or subtlety. Fifa better smarter up and get more spots to asia, china loves football, too bad they suck, but compared to merrycans they're at least learning and paying top $$$ for talent.

So just lol your entire post :lmao

pgardn
10-11-2017, 02:40 PM
son saying Russia is a nice place to visit and saying that americans won't go there in large numbers are two very unrelated subjects tbh.

My argument is that the FEW american fans who'd go to a world cup (economical situation right now, low following of sport, political factors, Russia) are a drop in the bucket compared to the many fans from Europe who have similar disposable incomes and who have far larger passion for the game. India is irrelevant, I don't understand why even bring it up. In terms of economy you get participation from Germany, France, GB, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Iran and Brazil ... that's a lot large economies with plenty of football crazed countries. China is also relatively close and the visa regime will help boost their participation. So the US with its small following is more of less irrelevant in this spending equation anyway (russia or no russia). You add Russia in and it's obvious that it's best for merrycans to watch it on tv.
I'm lazy so here's a link (http://www.theexpeditioner.com/travel-news/which-countries-do-americans-travel-to-the-most/)from 2014, where Russia is the 27th most popular tourist destination for Americans, can't imagine things have improved since then :lmao

and don't tell me about ignorance lol, I work with some investors with factories in Russia, I've been there many times and trust me when I say it, they don't like merrycans there too much, and (justifiably) consider y'all niggas brainwashed . Also the majority of merrycans are hated unanimously (france, germany, italy, russia, china, japan, brasil, lol everywhere I've been the same opinion) because they are loud, obnoxious, know fuck-all about wtf is going on, are militaristic and are good business only for big brands like Starfucks/ McCuckalds, very rarely venturing to make significant use of truly local venues. I've seen every relevant city in Europe, trust me I know wtf I'm talking about here. It's got to be a record tbh, opinions are usually not unanimous. So nigga please give me a fucking break with the astute merrycan world cup traveller unicorns, ask any hospitality or local venue worker and you'll see that y'all niggas are seen like a plague.

I agree that Concacaf has too many spots, and has had too many spots for a while, trying to build up the sport in the USA, but it's not happening, the merrycans are just too dumb to appreciate the beautiful game and the rich strategy behind it and the MLS is just a development league for the other concacaf countries. Football (lol calling it soccer don't be a fag tbh) requires intelligence not nigdom, that's why 99% of all US athletes are bad natural candidates, more inclined towards gorilla sports where they need to jump high, tackle strong and at the end of the game chant usa usa usa :cry :cry I mean atheltes just show the basic values of society and merrycans are not known for teamwork, sophistication or subtlety. Fifa better smarter up and get more spots to asia, china loves football, too bad they suck, but compared to merrycans they're at least learning and paying top $$$ for talent.

You are a laughable fool.

Sure Russia is not a prime spot for American Tourism. But WHEN RUSSIA PUTS ON BIG WORLDWIDE EVENTS they change faces. Don't be a fool. Russia becomes much safer (higher security) and much better service the whole way round. And if you don't admit the following you are one gigantic liar. My Uncle is a diplomat and speaks fluent Russian. I have been to those giant smoke filled crap ass airports. Don't tell me about your experience with big fat lies. And it's complete BS to say foreigners don't like Americans. If you try to speak the language and make an attempt to understand the cultural norms for politeness, then you will be fine. Europeans have misgivings about the US government, and take individual US citizens based on their demeanor, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY INCLUDING THE US. Rarely do you get hate directed at the individual, it's directed at the government. And Europeans will tell US citizens exactly this. I don't have to go to a World Cup in order to realize this. Apparently you do.

Fckn generalizing retard...

Gorilla sports. Baseball is a gorilla sport and involves no teamwork? Admittedly, Americans do not like watching players rolling around in fake agony like La Liga and most of South America. And of course many Americans do not readily take on the nuances of a great sport like soccer just like many Europeans can't handle baseball or cricket. I basically love the cultural interests presented in many sports. I enjoy contrasting the brutal nature of rugby with the incredibly polite way the players act towards the ref and the complete acceptance of the refs rulings vs. many other sports where players are allowed to abuse the enforcer of the rules and are constantly questioned. I just like many sports.

You...

You just have a soccer ball stuck on your head walking around like a giant blind Jack-in-Box making ridiculous generalizations.

hater
10-11-2017, 02:55 PM
:cry nobody cares about us losing in soccer to Trinidad and Tobago :cry

:cry I don't care yet I am here :cry

pgardn
10-11-2017, 03:03 PM
:cry nobody cares about us losing in soccer to Trinidad and Tobago :cry

:cry I don't care yet I am here :cry

I care. But is pretty clear why the US has never been very good in this great sport. And it's very clear the US has no business being in the World Cup simply because they are not very good.

And I get that the majority of US sports viewers don't care about soccer.

Which is why this thread is 13 posts long and the University of Texas football recruiting thread for 2018 is over 163 pages long. It's not that hard haterhead.

resistanze
10-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Behind the angry grin you'll find many dudes ready to drink you under the table.

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scusthov.gif pause

Canyonero
10-11-2017, 03:22 PM
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scusthov.gif pause

:lol gay AF

TheGreatYacht
10-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Fat American comparing the size of a thread that was made yesterday to one that was made in FEBRUARY :lmao

"Who cares we don't care about soccer :cry" excuses were hilariously predictable from the terrorists of the world

You toothless fucks truly can't help yourselves. That's why you shoot each other in masses every other day and continue to allow other americun.t terrorists to buy weapons from Walmart

apalisoc_9
10-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Fat American comparing the size of a thread that was made yesterday to one that was made in FEBRUARY :lmao

"Who cares we don't care about soccer :cry" excuses were hilariously predictable from the terrorists of the world

You toothless fucks truly can't help yourselves. That's why you shoot each other in masses every other day and continue to allow other americun.t terrorists to buy weapons from Walmart

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/picard.png

pgardn
10-11-2017, 04:14 PM

Find one thread from Feb then even close to it. You won't.

This place is dead because:

All you do is argue about Penaldo v. Messi ya great floating turd.
And hump on the US and baseball. Talk the sport. Why is Bayern in tatters, something.
The terrorists of the world, have bad soccer and baseball... So old. Come up with something entertaining. This is bad, that is awful, Messi sucks, Ronaldo sucks.

You suck great floating turd.

TheGreatYacht
10-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Find one thread from Feb then even close to it. You won't.

This place is dead because:

All you do is argue about Penaldo v. Messi ya great floating turd.
And hump on the US and baseball. Talk the sport. Why is Bayern in tatters, something.
The terrorists of the world, have bad soccer and baseball... So old. Come up with something entertaining. This is bad, that is awful, Messi sucks, Ronaldo sucks.

You suck great floating turd.
Without clicking on the Texas Fatnecks thread, I can already summarize what you beluga whales wrote:

• Is this guy fat enough to be our starting linemen? His plumber ass crack doesnt show enough when he's hunched.

• Hearing we might recruit this 320lb Walrus to rush the QB for us next year

• Woah look at this receiver's 40 time! 4.92! That's so fast! Can't wait to watch him drop passes for us

etc etc etc

dfens
10-11-2017, 05:04 PM
You are a laughable fool.

Sure Russia is not a prime spot for American Tourism. But WHEN RUSSIA PUTS ON BIG WORLDWIDE EVENTS they change faces. Don't be a fool. Russia becomes much safer (higher security) and much better service the whole way round. And if you don't admit the following you are one gigantic liar. My Uncle is a diplomat and speaks fluent Russian. I have been to those giant smoke filled crap ass airports. Don't tell me about your experience with big fat lies. And it's complete BS to say foreigners don't like Americans. If you try to speak the language and make an attempt to understand the cultural norms for politeness, then you will be fine. Europeans have misgivings about the US government, and take individual US citizens based on their demeanor, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY INCLUDING THE US. Rarely do you get hate directed at the individual, it's directed at the government. And Europeans will tell US citizens exactly this. I don't have to go to a World Cup in order to realize this. Apparently you do.

Fckn generalizing retard...

Gorilla sports. Baseball is a gorilla sport and involves no teamwork? Admittedly, Americans do not like watching players rolling around in fake agony like La Liga and most of South America. And of course many Americans do not readily take on the nuances of a great sport like soccer just like many Europeans can't handle baseball or cricket. I basically love the cultural interests presented in many sports. I enjoy contrasting the brutal nature of rugby with the incredibly polite way the players act towards the ref and the complete acceptance of the refs rulings vs. many other sports where players are allowed to abuse the enforcer of the rules and are constantly questioned. I just like many sports.

You...

You just have a soccer ball stuck on your head walking around like a giant blind Jack-in-Box making ridiculous generalizations.

son 'merican tourists wouldn't have gone to Russia not because of safety issues (which are non-issues, as I've said before, I actually do business in Russia) but because there is little interest for football, Russia is as far as possible, USA-Russia relations aren't great and your average Fox Sport watching merican is biased. These are facts. And yes the airports are not De Gaulle or Frankfurt but they're ok imo.

Sonny I've been going to world cups since Italia '90 and working outside of Germany for half my adult life, so give me a fucking break tbh. I have a feel for this continent better than any stuck up nigga with a diplomatic job can ever get. I don't try to understand cultural norms because I'm living with them for years. I'm giving it to you as straight as possible, this is how people see merrycans in Europe and in Russia. I'm not talking about diplomats or other educated folk, I'm talking about your run of the mill niggas and what they say. Euros are generally polite so they won't say it in your face, but this is exactly what they are thinking and the past 15 years have only made perceptions worse. The American constructed (wars..) and initially backed immigrant crisis is also making you quite unpopular tbh. Also many european countries have significant population from the areas y'all niggas bombed for fuck-all reason, so if you ever read our newspapers you'll see shit that doesn't make it in the news in america.
Also LMAO at if you try to speak the language, don't know who you're interacting with, but in Europe it's either speak something at least B2+ or stick to English :lol

Baseball isn't a sport tbh. American football is just a nigroided version of Rugby, lmao 10 teams and fatass and roided niggas. Americans dislike flopping in La Liga but love it on Lebron :lmao Basketball is being bastardized since 1995 to make it more appealing to casuals (hint : not fundamentally sound european fans), so we got this 3p chucking diving clusterfuck of today.

Don't know wtf that uncle of yours is teaching you but all these countries are fed up as fuck of americans and their government:
sweden/denmark/norway (many sjws/leftists + trump won in usa => lol)
germany (get out of europe tbh, afd :cry, stop the wars that bring immigration here)
czech republic (get out of europe, immigrant crisis)
hungary (immigration crisis)
italy (old timers haven't forgot the 70s tbh)
turkey (self explanatory:lol)
france (see polls, they also see you (and many others) as uncivilized peasants)
your only relevant plus relations in europe right now are poland(russia), ukraine(russia), the baltic countries (more russia) and the uk (:cry).

basically ALL of europe sees you as
1) cretinous hillbillies for democratically electing trump (true tbh :lol)
2) responsible for the last 10 years of economic hardship because you don't give a fuck about reasonable economic realities (petrodollar rip :lmao)... I know this ones unfair but perception is what it is.
3) also the older generation remembers the nixon shock
4) responsible for the immigration crisis
so y'all going full speed down in all relevant ratings.

And don't get me started on your tourists because it's just :lmao

Call me out more :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao maybe you'll learn something.

Phenomanul
10-11-2017, 05:12 PM

I was going to go to the Brasil WC in 2014 but didn't get a chance because of work...

I will definitely be making plans to be in Russia next year.

Phenomanul
10-11-2017, 05:17 PM

Much of this is true.

When I travel to Europe, most people are noticeably friendlier to me when I say I am from Mexico rather than stating that I am from the US. I still love the US though. Again, a shame they didn't qualify.

pgardn
10-11-2017, 05:24 PM
son 'merican tourists wouldn't have gone to Russia not because of safety issues (which are non-issues, as I've said before, I actually do business in Russia) but because there is little interest for football, Russia is as far as possible, USA-Russia relations aren't great and your average Fox Sport watching merican is biased. These are facts. And yes the airports are not De Gaulle or Frankfurt but they're ok imo.

Sonny I've been going to world cups since Italia '90 and working outside of Germany for half my adult life, so give me a fucking break tbh. I have a feel for this continent better than any stuck up nigga with a diplomatic job can ever get. I don't try to understand cultural norms because I'm living with them for years. I'm giving it to you as straight as possible, this is how people see merrycans in Europe and in Russia. I'm not talking about diplomats or other educated folk, I'm talking about your run of the mill niggas and what they say. Euros are generally polite so they won't say it in your face, but this is exactly what they are thinking and the past 15 years have only made perceptions worse. The American constructed (wars..) and initially backed immigrant crisis is also making you quite unpopular tbh. Also many european countries have significant population from the areas y'all niggas bombed for fuck-all reason, so if you ever read our newspapers you'll see shit that doesn't make it in the news in america.
Also LMAO at if you try to speak the language, don't know who you're interacting with, but in Europe it's either speak something at least B2+ or stick to English :lol

Baseball isn't a sport tbh. American football is just a nigroided version of Rugby, lmao 10 teams and fatass and roided niggas. Americans dislike flopping in La Liga but love it on Lebron :lmao Basketball is being bastardized since 1995 to make it more appealing to casuals (hint : not fundamentally sound european fans), so we got this 3p chucking diving clusterfuck of today.

Don't know wtf that uncle of yours is teaching you but all these countries are fed up as fuck of americans and their government:
sweden/denmark/norway (many sjws/leftists + trump won in usa => lol)
germany (get out of europe tbh, afd :cry, stop the wars that bring immigration here)
czech republic (get out of europe, immigrant crisis)
hungary (immigration crisis)
italy (old timers haven't forgot the 70s tbh)
turkey (self explanatory:lol)
france (see polls, they also see you (and many others) as uncivilized peasants)
your only relevant plus relations in europe right now are poland(russia), ukraine(russia), the baltic countries (more russia) and the uk (:cry).

basically ALL of europe sees you as
1) cretinous hillbillies for democratically electing trump (true tbh :lol)
2) responsible for the last 10 years of economic hardship because you don't give a fuck about reasonable economic realities (petrodollar rip :lmao)... I know this ones unfair but perception is what it is.
3) also the older generation remembers the nixon shock
4) responsible for the immigration crisis
so y'all going full speed down in all relevant ratings.

And don't get me started on your tourists because it's just :lmao

Call me out more :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao maybe you'll learn something.

Teaching me.... I've seen it.

You are a fake. Negroid what? This is exactly why you dumbasses keep tangling your feet. You are part of your own problem. So you go to wonderful Russia to see Lesbian bands thrown in jail after a "pussy riot" Or just like the fight clubs?

W. Europe is much more worried about the EU than dumb ass Trump. He will move on. And don't give me this shit about how wonderful your leaders are when the far right made big gains in Germany and Marine La Pen gave France a good scare and Boris Johnson is a part of England's negotiating team. Then you got Catalans wanting away from Spain and France not letting anyone wear a smidgen of cloth cover their face.

You are the epicenter of the world's largest conflicts, and Germany had its ass pulled out of the fire by the US rebuilding Europe after WWII. You got a Polish leader on the cusp of being a neo Nazi... Keep on going, I'm having fun here.

Or Stop with the shit, you are making a fool of yourself. If it were not for Europe's constant imperialistic intrusions we would not have a lot of the mess we are in now. England, Spain, France, the Dutch... colony after colony... Germany lusting for conflict until we had to basically fire bomb the shit out of it.... Calling you out. Keep going... Dig that hole.

apalisoc_9
10-11-2017, 05:26 PM

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/picard.png

pgardn
10-11-2017, 06:02 PM
nowFootball (lol calling it soccer don't be a fag tbh)

Look where you are posting son...

On an American Basketball message board on a SOCCER forum?

You just step in it at every turn.

pgardn
10-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Without clicking on the Texas Fatnecks thread, I can already summarize what you beluga whales wrote:

• Is this guy fat enough to be our starting linemen? His plumber ass crack doesnt show enough when he's hunched.

• Hearing we might recruit this 320lb Walrus to rush the QB for us next year

• Woah look at this receiver's 40 time! 4.92! That's so fast! Can't wait to watch him drop passes for us

etc etc etc

You think I'm a Beluga Whale because I went to UT. Ok.

Yeah, lineman have to be big with quick feet and sumo tendencies. Goal Keepers are anticipatory Giraffes compared to the midgets they play around. Basketball players have to be tall. Sprinters have to be fast. Huge news...

So The Fuck What?

pgardn
10-11-2017, 06:12 PM
I still love the US though. Again, a shame they didn't qualify.

No it's not.

Its quite honestly fair. They were horribly inconsistent and just not very good.
FIFA execs having a stroke. No negotiations with the TV interests relying on the biggest ADV money in the world.

dfens
10-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Look where you are posting son...

On an American Basketball message board on a SOCCER forum?

You just step in it at every turn.

son I'm posting on a forum where mericans are less then 10% of the posters and less then 5% of the traffic. Forum is also hosted in Europe :lol

pgardn
10-12-2017, 07:03 AM
son I'm posting on a forum where mericans are less then 10% of the posters and less then 5% of the traffic. Forum is also hosted in Europe :lol

Then Request a name change dipshit.
Since the forum is hosted in Europe I'm sure you have pull.

And congrats on your contribution to an American basketball site. Rest o the world don't care.
Now go slam a pie in your face.

dfens
10-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Then Request a name change dipshit.
Since the forum is hosted in Europe I'm sure you have pull.

And congrats on your contribution to an American basketball site. Rest o the world don't care.
Now go slam a pie in your face.

son stop with the meltdowns tbh, y'all niggas gon crown the winner of MLS to world champions anyway :lmao "world champ :cry"

Lol calling me a liar, I straight up told it like it is, lmao being so out of touch with the realities of 21st century Europe .. "we bombed you :cry but first we let Russia do all the work :cry:cry" .. nigga you bombed us and 75 years later we have a living standard and society >>>> yours. In the same period y'all niggas squandered the richest society in human history, ended up with bush and trump and somehow forged a political alliance between Russia and China which basically sealed the Asian pivot for the next 50 years. Y'all niggas are nothing more then a joke internationally smh, all that hard work done be western europe for 300 years and the gun happy hillbillies squander it in 50 :lmao

back to the drawing board niggas.

diego
10-12-2017, 03:14 PM
I could give a damn about the US v euro debate here, but it annoys the shit out of me everytime an American cites pussy riot as some huge injustice. Go ahead, go to the Cathedral in NY or DC and start playing anti establishment punk music, I'm sure they won't call the police! :rolleyes Muhammad Ali got a bigger sentence for refusing to go to nam. Rage against the machine had a permit to play in front of the nyse but they were kicked out by police anyways. Etc etc etc

pgardn
10-12-2017, 05:16 PM
I could give a damn about the US v euro debate here, but it annoys the shit out of me everytime an American cites pussy riot as some huge injustice. Go ahead, go to the Cathedral in NY or DC and start playing anti establishment punk music, I'm sure they won't call the police! :rolleyes Muhammad Ali got a bigger sentence for refusing to go to nam. Rage against the machine had a permit to play in front of the nyse but they were kicked out by police anyways. Etc etc etc

Ok then.

More to the point.

Why do Putin's political opponents end up dead or in jail ? Don't even attempt to compare the justice systems in these countries. IsIt's not even close. Of course Ali got put in jail. He was not the only one. And what ended up happening, was he found on the street dead? Where is Navalny right now? What is he saying?

And we all knew exactly where Ali was, what law was violated, saw the trial, got interviews with him. Etc... The US told on THEMSELVES. This is a very, very significant thing. The Viet Nam war was brought to the people by the press and politicians. The lies are known. Huge difference that somehow mystifies people.

pgardn
10-12-2017, 05:19 PM
son stop with the meltdowns tbh, y'all niggas gon crown the winner of MLS to world champions anyway :lmao "world champ :cry"

Lol calling me a liar, I straight up told it like it is, lmao being so out of touch with the realities of 21st century Europe .. "we bombed you :cry but first we let Russia do all the work :cry:cry" .. nigga you bombed us and 75 years later we have a living standard and society >>>> yours. In the same period y'all niggas squandered the richest society in human history, ended up with bush and trump and somehow forged a political alliance between Russia and China which basically sealed the Asian pivot for the next 50 years. Y'all niggas are nothing more then a joke internationally smh, all that hard work done be western europe for 300 years and the gun happy hillbillies squander it in 50 :lmao

back to the drawing board niggas.

MLS what... You don't know what the hell is going on in the US or your own country.

Russia did all the work on who?

Stalin killed more Russians than the Nazis got close to. You can love Russia all you want. It's the white male thing to do when Putin breast feeds you.

And yes Germany is definitely showing the US how to run a democracy. US papers write about it. We also note the problems with refugees son. It's part of being a democracy. Air that dirty laundry. Let us know there is a significant group in Germany that consider "negroids" a lower life form. Please keep going. We know your far right party's made big gains.

We know we elected a clown as president. We know we have to try and live thru it. We also know what happens in other countries and the disasterous mistakes we have made. I'll take it. Or leave freely. Choices.

dfens
10-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Ok then.

More to the point.

Why do Putin's political opponents end up dead or in jail ? Don't even attempt to compare the justice systems in these countries. IsIt's not even close. Of course Ali got put in jail. He was not the only one. And what ended up happening, was he found on the street dead? Where is Navalny right now? What is he saying?

And we all knew exactly where Ali was, what law was violated, saw the trial, got interviews with him. Etc... The US told on THEMSELVES. This is a very, very significant thing. The Viet Nam war was brought to the people by the press and politicians. The lies are known. Huge difference that somehow mystifies people.

son the USA sponsors global scale privacy abuse, terrorism and dictatorships and you're talking here about pussy riot and some nig with alzheimers:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao grow a pair tbh. realistically speaking putin's regime blows the past 15 years of USA out of the fucking water when it comes to world wide security and democracy .. just lol :lol

dfens
10-12-2017, 06:57 PM
imo that's the single most aggravating problem with you merrycans, y'all niggas refuse to look in the fucking mirror, it's always excuses like:
"yeah we bombed the fuck out of 3487858743 countries for no reason in the last 10 years alone and we sponsor world wide terrorism but we ain't Russia :cry"
"yeah we friends with saudi arabia and sponsor isis / wahabbis / dictators but at least we keep iran in check :cry"
"yeah we voted for trump but now we'll have to live with him because impeachment is against democracy :cry:cry"
"yeah we fucked the global economy and we made our population pay for massive fraud, letting the average family live in debt, but at least we're #1 :cry"
"yeah we spy on everybody and on our allies to but we need it for freedoms :cry:cry:cry 'merica :cry"
"yeah we have no fucking clue what nsa homeland fbi cia XYZ is doing but they're out there for us :cry"
"yeah we have 3rd world ratings on all imaginable social and economics metrics for the regular joes but our (heavily skewed) median is great :cry"
"yeah we use slave labor with our 50 million unregistered immigrants but let me tell you about that wall we build to keep our freedoms :cry"

I'll call a spade a spade nigga, y'all are just a bunch of pussies.

Spurtacular
10-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Good silver lining for you son. Congrats.

Please. Faggot's all on America's nuts. He can troll all he wants. Not fooling anyone.

Spurtacular
10-12-2017, 07:59 PM

TV revenues will be way down, too. I pretty much watched every WC match since 90, and even I find my interest wavering now.

pgardn
10-12-2017, 08:37 PM
imo that's the single most aggravating problem with you merrycans, y'all niggas refuse to look in the fucking mirror, it's always excuses like:
"yeah we bombed the fuck out of 3487858743 (tel:3487858743) countries for no reason in the last 10 years alone and we sponsor world wide terrorism but we ain't Russia :cry"
"yeah we friends with saudi arabia and sponsor isis / wahabbis / dictators but at least we keep iran in check :cry"
"yeah we voted for trump but now we'll have to live with him because impeachment is against democracy :cry:cry"
"yeah we fucked the global economy and we made our population pay for massive fraud, letting the average family live in debt, but at least we're #1 :cry"
"yeah we spy on everybody and on our allies to but we need it for freedoms :cry:cry:cry 'merica :cry"
"yeah we have no fucking clue what nsa homeland fbi cia XYZ is doing but they're out there for us :cry"
"yeah we have 3rd world ratings on all imaginable social and economics metrics for the regular joes but our (heavily skewed) median is great :cry"
"yeah we use slave labor with our 50 million unregistered immigrants but let me tell you about that wall we build to keep our freedoms :cry"

I'll call a spade a spade nigga, y'all are just a bunch of pussies.

And you know how the fuck you can know this? The AMERICAN PRESS. This is the mirror you dumb fck. And it's the only reason you actually can know anything about the US.

WTF do you really know about Russia? RT news? What? What do you read? Oh you go there and drink yourself blind, so it's all cool?

Dont Fckn make me throw up. You don't understand shit.

And you dare come out with your "negroid" shit and then pretend like you give a fck about the common Joe? You are an ignorant charlatan. And a play both sides liar. Tell us about the negroids son... You pretend to give a shit about people and then make a Fckn ignorant statement about blacks. " oh they are good at brute ball but don't get the subtleties of soccer horseshit."

pgardn
10-12-2017, 08:47 PM
TV revenues will be way down, too. I pretty much watched every WC match since 90, and even I find my interest wavering now.

Ill watch as much as I can.

I always like like to see what the Italians ( no Conte) and Germans can come up with? Will France waste all the talent? Will England ever get a cohesive unit together again? Belgium.... Are the South American teams gonna fold in Eastern Europe? Is Colombia gonna crash or actually do something? Is Brazil really this strong? Can Portugal actually ever compete like their dogged determined Euro win? Too much going on. Too many questions to be answered.

Spurtacular
10-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Ill watch as much as I can.

I always like like to see what the Italians ( no Conte) and Germans can come up with? Will France waste all the talent? Will England ever get a cohesive unit together again? Belgium.... Are the South American teams gonna fold in Eastern Europe? Is Colombia gonna crash or actually do something? Is Brazil really this strong? Can Portugal actually ever compete like their dogged determined Euro win? Too much going on. Too many questions to be answered.

As a purist, I'm sure my interest will be renewed. Though, there is now a spiciness that is not there regardless. A lot of Americans will be staying away from what is ultimately a bland product for them, given that the US will not be competing. FIFA and the networks got f*cked by this. Don't be surprised to see Costa Rica and Mexico get f*cked over this go around for their tank jobs.

pgardn
10-12-2017, 09:01 PM
As a purist, I'm sure my interest will be renewed. Though, there is now a spiciness that is not there regardless. A lot of Americans will be staying away from what is ultimately a bland product for them, given that the US will not be competing. FIFA and the networks got f*cked by this. Don't be surprised to see Costa Rica and Mexico get f*cked over this go around for their tank jobs.

The underlined is very interesting.

Spurtacular
10-12-2017, 09:56 PM
The underlined is very interesting.

Not saying it'll happen; but wouldn't be surprised. In 06, it was pretty obvious we were getting the royal fuck-over for the Iraq War.

dfens
10-13-2017, 03:35 AM

Son if you watch the world cup for the USA then :lmao:lmao:lmao watch it for the great national matchups, and for the last place on earth where high quality individual play meets cash unrelated winning motivation.

And you know how the fuck you can know this? The AMERICAN PRESS. This is the mirror you dumb fck. And it's the only reason you actually can know anything about the US.

WTF do you really know about Russia? RT news? What? What do you read? Oh you go there and drink yourself blind, so it's all cool?

Dont Fckn make me throw up. You don't understand shit.

And you dare come out with your "negroid" shit and then pretend like you give a fck about the common Joe? You are an ignorant charlatan. And a play both sides liar. Tell us about the negroids son... You pretend to give a shit about people and then make a Fckn ignorant statement about blacks. " oh they are good at brute ball but don't get the subtleties of soccer horseshit."

son just :lmao:lmao at getting news from the american press.

News:
Reuters
Al Jazeera
DW Nachrichten
France International for afrika news
and they all cover the US tbh.

Comedy:
RT for the funny takes on the US
CNN for the funny takes on the World
FOX Trump NEWS for all my trump, god bless 'merica and water in Flint is pure related interests

Son I said it once I'll say it again, I dislike the nig culture, I don't care about color.

Son I destroyed your every take and I'm getting bored tbh.

:lmao:lmao pure amateurish interest tbh.

Not saying it'll happen; but wouldn't be surprised. In 06, it was pretty obvious we were getting the royal fuck-over for the Iraq War.
In '06 you got destroyed by good opponents, stop bitching, next world cup you'll have to not finish last and you qualify :lol

pgardn
10-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Son if you watch the world cup for the USA then :lmao:lmao:lmao watch it for the great national matchups, and for the last place on earth where high quality individual play meets cash unrelated winning motivation.

son just :lmao:lmao at getting news from the american press.

News:
Reuters
Al Jazeera
DW Nachrichten
France International for afrika news
and they all cover the US tbh.

Comedy:
RT for the funny takes on the US
CNN for the funny takes on the World
FOX Trump NEWS for all my trump, god bless 'merica and water in Flint is pure related interests

Son I said it once I'll say it again, I dislike the nig culture, I don't care about color.

Oh you dislike the nig culture? But you care about the common Joe...
STFU... contradictory square head.

Der Spiegel? Your best frkn paper by far for World events and analysis.
Too left for you with your nig culture take?

Again. You are a two faced coward. And ya don't know shit.
And do you know where your papers get their US news from? The US press. The best free press in the world and it's not even close. You just need to know where to look. And understand biases THAT ALL PAPERS HAVE.
You are a fake. And you takes are miserably two faced.

NYTimes
WSJ
Wash Post
Politico

for Starters

Then Foreign Affairs and The Economist once you grow up.

dfens
10-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Oh you dislike the nig culture? But you care about the common Joe...
STFU... contradictory square head.

Der Spiegel? Your best frkn paper by far for World events and analysis.
Too left for you with your nig culture take?

Again. You are a two faced coward. And ya don't know shit.
And do you know where your papers get their US news from? The US press. The best free press in the world and it's not even close. You just need to know where to look. And understand biases THAT ALL PAPERS HAVE.
You are a fake. And you takes are miserably two faced.

NYTimes
WSJ
Wash Post
Politico

for Starters

Then Foreign Affairs and The Economist once you grow up.

1. I dislike the nig culture (bling bling nigga jigga, which includes many whites) and tribal backwards cultures (wallah we raped her so stone her, women not allowed to work) not blacks or arabs you dumbass. I joke about a lot of things, adults usually get the jokes.
2. Der Spiegel isn't objective you dummy. :lmao:lmao:lmao There are even jokes in Germany about it, just :lmao:lmao:lmao pretending to know something and it blows in your face.
3. The best free press in the world is an aggregation of multiple sources from different backgrounds (al jazeera + reuters + bbc + RT + cnn) which show all sides of the equation. And of course using your head on this info, but if you read the NYtimes my words are lost here. If you want national best free press it's probably denmark or the netherlands, both countries are very transparent and rigorous on this subject.
4. Politico? :lmao:lmao:lmao smh way the go telling me you're a milleneal.... on their first page right now there are some nice clickbait titles like "Trump : the power of positive thinking" :lmao:lmao
5. The Economist is decent on some subjects but their free market takes are definitely stuck in the past century. Especially for Europe where my interests lie .. where markets behave very differently compared to how they worked 30 years ago. They're also desperate for sellable titles so you sometimes get sensationalist takes. Also in Europe the type of economics paradigms they try to push are proven to be impractical at best and detrimental at worst, given the structure of society (age), problems (immigration and integration), and internal security (rise of the far right). This is a continent with a long history of worker rights, the shit that flies in the us most definitely doesn't fly here. On the plus side the economist has adequate takes on US and GB. Also the bias against Russia who is a dominant energy provider in Europe is just laughable, especially since energy shapes long term economic trends and also doubles as a diplomacy tool. (e.g. how to win the Ukrainian market without an invasion)

Son it's obvious to me right now that you are either an entitled milleneal pretending to know more than you do resulting in some really shitty takes or that you're trolling, rather poorly I'd add.
I particularly enjoy the milleneal strategy of throwing some shit and then starting to call people names, unfortunately you'll learn that it doesn't work in the real world tbh. Hope that college education didn't cost you too much tbh, might as well wipe you ass with that diploma imo. God bless and stay safe tbh, life outside the merrycan bubble is indeed full of novelty.

pgardn
10-13-2017, 07:37 PM
1. I dislike the nig culture (bling bling nigga jigga, which includes many whites) and tribal backwards cultures (wallah we raped her so stone her, women not allowed to work) not blacks or arabs you dumbass. I joke about a lot of things, adults usually get the jokes.
2. Der Spiegel isn't objective you dummy. :lmao:lmao:lmao There are even jokes in Germany about it, just :lmao:lmao:lmao pretending to know something and it blows in your face.
3. The best free press in the world is an aggregation of multiple sources from different backgrounds (al jazeera + reuters + bbc + RT + cnn) which show all sides of the equation. And of course using your head on this info, but if you read the NYtimes my words are lost here. If you want national best free press it's probably denmark or the netherlands, both countries are very transparent and rigorous on this subject.
4. Politico? :lmao:lmao:lmao smh way the go telling me you're a milleneal.... on their first page right now there are some nice clickbait titles like "Trump : the power of positive thinking" :lmao:lmao
5. The Economist is decent on some subjects but their free market takes are definitely stuck in the past century. Especially for Europe where my interests lie .. where markets behave very differently compared to how they worked 30 years ago. They're also desperate for sellable titles so you sometimes get sensationalist takes. Also in Europe the type of economics paradigms they try to push are proven to be impractical at best and detrimental at worst, given the structure of society (age), problems (immigration and integration), and internal security (rise of the far right). This is a continent with a long history of worker rights, the shit that flies in the us most definitely doesn't fly here. On the plus side the economist has adequate takes on US and GB. Also the bias against Russia who is a dominant energy provider in Europe is just laughable, especially since energy shapes long term economic trends and also doubles as a diplomacy tool. (e.g. how to win the Ukrainian market without an invasion)

Son it's obvious to me right now that you are either an entitled milleneal pretending to know more than you do resulting in some really shitty takes or that you're trolling, rather poorly I'd add.
I particularly enjoy the milleneal strategy of throwing some shit and then starting to call people names, unfortunately you'll learn that it doesn't work in the real world tbh. Hope that college education didn't cost you too much tbh, might as well wipe you ass with that diploma imo. God bless and stay safe tbh, life outside the merrycan bubble is indeed full of novelty.

Oh the nig culture is a joke now that you got backed into a corner.
How convenient...

RT news... WTF?

RT news... It's government controlled you comquat?

Tell me what paper in Germany is better than Der Spiegel? Every paper has its bias. Give me one. Just one. And then I will laugh directly in your face.

Yeah Denmark. The massive press corps is loaded in every part of the globe. That's where I'm headed. Holy shit you are an idiot. I don't doubt it's transparent, but cmon. The press is the size of my high school journalism dept..

The bias against Russia economically? Are you a Fckn dork? It's almost entirely petrochemical based. The Country with the MOST NATURAL resources on the face of the Earth has an economy less vibrant than the state of California. You are just completely lost. Russia has to import meat? They have the most arable grassland on the face of the earth and they import crops? Can't even grow a decent amount of wheat. It's a Fckn nightmare. You drink their Vodka and their poorer citizens drink AFTERSHAVE. They Fckn drink methanol, a poison. You get shit faced drunk in Russia, so the Economist has outdated views on Economies? Russia, the economic powerhouse. With so much graft, corruption and flat out morbid efficiency... Holy Christ... You can certainly point to significant unfair attributes of Western European Economics but then you mention RUSSIA holding on by a thin Ribbon of Petrochemicals when the US is gonna be shipping massive amounts of natural gas. Russia has to rely on American methods to get anything out of the ground that are 50 years behind the curve!!! Did I hear any new development in Russia on fracking?

There is so much wrong and laughable in your comical diatribe I can't begin to cover it all. please keep going. I'm lovin this. Let's do this all year. And please, keep mass producing the emojis for me. Your good at it.

Spurtacular
10-13-2017, 08:22 PM
In '06 you got destroyed by good opponents, stop bitching, next world cup you'll have to not finish last and you qualify :lol

STFU, tbh.

dfens
10-14-2017, 05:09 AM
STFU, tbh.

there is no need to get upset tbh :lol

dfens
10-14-2017, 05:50 AM
Oh the nig culture is a joke now that you got backed into a corner.
How convenient...

RT news... WTF?

RT news... It's government controlled you comquat?

Tell me what paper in Germany is better than Der Spiegel? Every paper has its bias. Give me one. Just one. And then I will laugh directly in your face.

Yeah Denmark. The massive press corps is loaded in every part of the globe. That's where I'm headed. Holy shit you are an idiot. I don't doubt it's transparent, but cmon. The press is the size of my high school journalism dept..

The bias against Russia economically? Are you a Fckn dork? It's almost entirely petrochemical based. The Country with the MOST NATURAL resources on the face of the Earth has an economy less vibrant than the state of California. You are just completely lost. Russia has to import meat? They have the most arable grassland on the face of the earth and they import crops? Can't even grow a decent amount of wheat. It's a Fckn nightmare. You drink their Vodka and their poorer citizens drink AFTERSHAVE. They Fckn drink methanol, a poison. You get shit faced drunk in Russia, so the Economist has outdated views on Economies? Russia, the economic powerhouse. With so much graft, corruption and flat out morbid efficiency... Holy Christ... You can certainly point to significant unfair attributes of Western European Economics but then you mention RUSSIA holding on by a thin Ribbon of Petrochemicals when the US is gonna be shipping massive amounts of natural gas. Russia has to rely on American methods to get anything out of the ground that are 50 years behind the curve!!! Did I hear any new development in Russia on fracking?

There is so much wrong and laughable in your comical diatribe I can't begin to cover it all. please keep going. I'm lovin this. Let's do this all year. And please, keep mass producing the emojis for me. Your good at it.

son that is some fiercely incoherent mental diarrhea which shows me you can't even understand what I'm saying. The fact that it is also edited just cries out that you failed your verbal. Let me help you out:

- RT news is state owned and extremely biased (as I already mentioned), but it still points out american deficiencies more then other sources, which can then be corroborated with euro sources, hence it has the same marginal utility as CNN. Still more unbiased then FOX tbh :lol
- Der Spiegel is clearly inferior to SZ and NZZ tbh, as these are far less sensationalist and more coherent, oriented on more relevant adult news.
- of course the press is a globalized business dummy, as I have originally said. Denmark is one of the cleaner national press examples, learn to read. But I said that I don't use national press but aggregate sources from multiple economical and political worlds (ex-soviet, american, european, middle east, asian).
- the bias isn't against Russia's economy lol, it's against the economical decisions of Euro states who get a large share of resources from Russia, while also shifting towards right wing politics... which creates a volatile environment not suited for market liberalization which is being pushed upon these regions to disastrous effects.
- your take on the petrochemical market does not take into account the supply(transportation/pipeline) costs, which you should've thought of tbh, given the new enormous deals between EU and Russia. Still, that's probably me asking too much of you :lol

I'm getting bored of you son tbh, your vanilla takes are being bland and uninformed, your news sources biased, your reading comprehension is exceed by that of 10 year olds, and you have the petulance of a babied millennial.
I suggest you stick to FOX news tbh, easy to follow, has great burger commercials:wow, and the anchors have nice plastic racks :toast

pgardn
10-14-2017, 08:29 AM
son that is some fiercely incoherent mental diarrhea which shows me you can't even understand what I'm saying. The fact that it is also edited just cries out that you failed your verbal. Let me help you out:

- RT news is state owned and extremely biased (as I already mentioned), but it still points out american deficiencies more then other sources, which can then be corroborated with euro sources, hence it has the same marginal utility as CNN. Still more unbiased then FOX tbh :lol
- Der Spiegel is clearly inferior to SZ and NZZ tbh, as these are far less sensationalist and more coherent, oriented on more relevant adult news.
- of course the press is a globalized business dummy, as I have originally said. Denmark is one of the cleaner national press examples, learn to read. But I said that I don't use national press but aggregate sources from multiple economical and political worlds (ex-soviet, american, european, middle east, asian).
- the bias isn't against Russia's economy lol, it's against the economical decisions of Euro states who get a large share of resources from Russia, while also shifting towards right wing politics... which creates a volatile environment not suited for market liberalization which is being pushed upon these regions to disastrous effects.
- your take on the petrochemical market does not take into account the supply(transportation/pipeline) costs, which you should've thought of tbh, given the new enormous deals between EU and Russia. Still, that's probably me asking too much of you :lol

I'm getting bored of you son tbh, your vanilla takes are being bland and uninformed, your news sources biased, your reading comprehension is exceed by that of 10 year olds, and you have the petulance of a babied millennial.
I suggest you stick to FOX news tbh, easy to follow, has great burger commercials:wow, and the anchors have nice plastic racks :toast

Oh my I edited. Well then, it's just like a nig sort of bling thing for you or what?

Der Spiegel does their own investigative journalism on a far greater scale than any in Germany. You don't even know how your own papers work to get their stories. And you and your friends laugh so that makes their news childish. Ex-Soviet... Because you are more interested in the US funny stuff.

Where did I even mention the entertainment news industry in the US? You mentioned CNN, FOX etc... Not me. So you don't know the difference between reading and watching, I can't help that. You like the fake bag chests to complete your catholic use of sources, I can't help that either.

You use multiple sources. Wonderful. NYTimes, Washington Post, WSJ, Foreign Affairs don't make your list. Then your list is a joke. Oh, now you are backtracking on Russia as well now that you got the truth pushed in your face. You see zRussia making deals because they are forced to. The EU can absorb higher prices, the Russians must let the Petro flow because that is the ONLY legitimately significant source of income. And the US will eat that portion alive if Russia does not deal. Get it straight. And now you again interject new arguments, which I personally see as legitimate, because you got called on your alcoholic assessment of a legitimately stagnant stinking Russia. It's a great place for you to visit. But to live? You sound like a drunken American flying into a tourista spot in Mexico and claiming all is well.

Just give it up immediately why don't you.
Don't make me drag you down the road and shove your face in it.

pgardn
10-14-2017, 08:32 AM
Keep backtracking son.
And please keep going.

pgardn
10-14-2017, 08:48 AM
son the USA sponsors global scale privacy abuse, terrorism and dictatorships and you're talking here about pussy riot and some nig with alzheimers:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao grow a pair tbh. realistically speaking putin's regime blows the past 15 years of USA out of the fucking water when it comes to world wide security and democracy .. just lol :lol

You wanna keep going with this as well? 20 years... With one man calling the all shots. "I wanna be president, nope, I wanna be prime minister... What do I wanna be next?"

Where are Putin's legitimate political opponents? In jail and dead. Putin's group produces its own fake political parties for fools like you to gobble up and pretend like Russia is a democracy. And you just accept it. You are lost. Democracy is a messy business. There is nothing messy about Putin's hold on Russia's political system, get that straight.

Russia a world wide security... So hiring dweebs and producing bots to infiltrate Democtatic discussion is producing world wide security and democracy. Creating chaos in free elections is a way of producing world wide security and democracy. Showing the tenuous nature of free elections. Sure thing bud. It's an Authoritarian move. Dictators propping up murdering Dictators. Putin.

You are again lost. Now backtrack again.

dfens
10-14-2017, 09:43 AM
Oh my I edited. Well then, it's just like a nig sort of bling thing for you or what?

Der Spiegel does their own investigative journalism on a far greater scale than any in Germany. You don't even know how your own papers work to get their stories. And you and your friends laugh so that makes their news childish. Ex-Soviet... Because you are more interested in the US funny stuff.

Where did I even mention the entertainment news industry in the US? You mentioned CNN, FOX etc... Not me. So you don't know the difference between reading and watching, I can't help that. You like the fake bag chests to complete your catholic use of sources, I can't help that either.

You use multiple sources. Wonderful. NYTimes, Washington Post, WSJ, Foreign Affairs don't make your list. Then your list is a joke. Oh, now you are backtracking on Russia as well now that you got the truth pushed in your face. You see zRussia making deals because they are forced to. The EU can absorb higher prices, the Russians must let the Petro flow because that is the ONLY legitimately significant source of income. And the US will eat that portion alive if Russia does not deal. Get it straight. And now you again interject new arguments, which I personally see as legitimate, because you got called on your alcoholic assessment of a legitimately stagnant stinking Russia. It's a great place for you to visit. But to live? You sound like a drunken American flying into a tourista spot in Mexico and claiming all is well.

Just give it up immediately why don't you.
Don't make me drag you down the road and shove your face in it.

Keep backtracking son.
And please keep going.

You wanna keep going with this as well? 20 years... With one man calling the all shots. "I wanna be president, nope, I wanna be prime minister... What do I wanna be next?"

Where are Putin's legitimate political opponents? In jail and dead. Putin's group produces its own fake political parties for fools like you to gobble up and pretend like Russia is a democracy. And you just accept it. You are lost. Democracy is a messy business. There is nothing messy about Putin's hold on Russia's political system, get that straight.

Russia a world wide security... So hiring dweebs and producing bots to infiltrate Democtatic discussion is producing world wide security and democracy. Creating chaos in free elections is a way of producing world wide security and democracy. Showing the tenuous nature of free elections. Sure thing bud. It's an Authoritarian move. Dictators propping up murdering Dictators. Putin.

You are again lost. Now backtrack again.

this idiot can't read smh.
- your obsession with Der Spiegel is absolutely :lmao Der Spiegel doesn't even voice germans but the EU apparatus :lol
- I'm not backtracking on anything, learn to read:lol
- never said russia is livable or even nice or that I'm a putin fan :lol
- most Russians know exactly what's up with putin and his cronies yet they accept him because he stabilized Russia after 10 years of "shock capitalism" (economic looting and destabilization) which led to extreme poverty, and any other political option outside Putin will lead them to the same path of the 90s. You talking about political opponents and lack of democracy shows you that you haven't the faintest idea of what is happening in that country tbh, where the memories of a disfunctional state trump any ideological dreams. For these reasons many Russians actually support Putin tbh.
- russia is producing world wide security by making the world multi polar, by creating or cofounding SCO, EEU and NDB, slowly dragging EU away from the US (well the US pushed EU away a lot with the wars+migrants+surveillance), and slowly pivoting global power away from the US. Even a child should understand this. So that next time some trump/bush decides to go to war because "they have oil and .. uuh... wmds? wmds! :lol" the cost of doing that will be higher than today and they'll have to think more, and maybe entire countries won't be filled with refugees. It'll actually force governments to do proper diplomacy and work for long term solutions.
- this of course couldn't have happened without the past 40 years of absolutely pathetic merrycan leadership still living in the "we won :cry:cry:cry" 50s :lol
- nobody gives a single fuck about your two party puppet election :lmao
- us has been sponsoring terrorists, bloody dictatorships and coups across the globe for 75 years, yet when others do it it's against democracy :cry:cry:cry :lmao Y'all idiots bombed half the middle east just this century and created a multimillion refugee crisis yet talk about putin bullying internal russian poltics :lmao:lmao:lmao trump voters :lmao

Son you are brainwashed on "democracy :cry:cry:cry" millennial who couldn't argue that water is wet, I'm basically wasting my time with you tbh, even the faggots in the beisball thread provide more comedy at least :lol

Spurtacular
10-14-2017, 03:11 PM
there is no need to get upset tbh :lol

I don't need to be upset to tell you to STFU, bro.

dfens
10-14-2017, 07:03 PM
I don't need to be upset to tell you to STFU, bro.

you're definitely upset tbh :cry :lol

Spurtacular
10-14-2017, 07:10 PM
you're definitely upset tbh :cry :lol

You talking out of your ass doesn't upset me, bro.

pgardn
10-14-2017, 11:22 PM
this idiot can't read smh.
- your obsession with Der Spiegel is absolutely :lmao Der Spiegel doesn't even voice germans but the EU apparatus :lol
- I'm not backtracking on anything, learn to read:lol
- never said russia is livable or even nice or that I'm a putin fan :lol
- most Russians know exactly what's up with putin and his cronies yet they accept him because he stabilized Russia after 10 years of "shock capitalism" (economic looting and destabilization) which led to extreme poverty, and any other political option outside Putin will lead them to the same path of the 90s. You talking about political opponents and lack of democracy shows you that you haven't the faintest idea of what is happening in that country tbh, where the memories of a disfunctional state trump any ideological dreams. For these reasons many Russians actually support Putin tbh.
- russia is producing world wide security by making the world multi polar, by creating or cofounding SCO, EEU and NDB, slowly dragging EU away from the US (well the US pushed EU away a lot with the wars+migrants+surveillance), and slowly pivoting global power away from the US. Even a child should understand this. So that next time some trump/bush decides to go to war because "they have oil and .. uuh... wmds? wmds! :lol" the cost of doing that will be higher than today and they'll have to think more, and maybe entire countries won't be filled with refugees. It'll actually force governments to do proper diplomacy and work for long term solutions.
- this of course couldn't have happened without the past 40 years of absolutely pathetic merrycan leadership still living in the "we won :cry:cry:cry" 50s :lol
- nobody gives a single fuck about your two party puppet election :lmao
- us has been sponsoring terrorists, bloody dictatorships and coups across the globe for 75 years, yet when others do it it's against democracy :cry:cry:cry :lmao Y'all idiots bombed half the middle east just this century and created a multimillion refugee crisis yet talk about putin bullying internal russian poltics :lmao:lmao:lmao trump voters :lmao

Son you are brainwashed on "democracy :cry:cry:cry" millennial who couldn't argue that water is wet, I'm basically wasting my time with you tbh, even the faggots in the beisball thread provide more comedy at least :lol

You are altogether just lost.

I am not obsessed with Der Speigel. Im immensely enjoying you not even knowing which of your papers have actual reporters on the ground investigating. And You stated Nigs can't play soccer, it's too subtle for them. Keep digging into reverse. Go back and read what you said. Putin's regime is more of a democracy than the US? You are an idiot. You can't even read what you write.

So Russians are just fine with Putin because when the Soviet Union's graft and corruption got transferred into a chaotic situation inherited by a drunk Yeltsin, you just had it with REAL CAPITALISM AND REAL DEMOCRACY. The Russians tried American style democracy and it didn't work? Are you Fckn kidding? Russia had zero democratic institutions when the Soviet Union fell. You fell for Ronald Reagan's utopia to come? So now that Putin has a hand on everyone's neck, let's just continue with the utter mess of corruption, graft, and horrible inefficiency of what is THE LARGEST SINGLE LAND MASS OF A COUNTRY WITH ENORMOUS RESORCES. It's fine that the country is utterly dysfunctional economically, because they have nukes and can counteract US policy that "I" don't like. We need a slave class like this to stop the big bad US. Russia is creating world wide security... You mean the country that tried to kill Eastern Europe? You mean the country that split Germany and denies they sent troops into Georgia, Ukr. and Crimea. And you think Slovakia, Poland, the Chec Republic, "East" Germany just want to go back to that wonderful Russian stability that was the Soviet zunion?

You are an absolute buffoon...

The war in Iraq, Afgahnistan, were absolute messes created by the US. But you think Russia is going to somehow right this situation? You are a fool. Don't act like zRussia is in any way interested in doing right by actual human beings and rights that got caught in those messes made by the US. Russia, champion of human rights, save us from the US mistakes. That's NOT HAPPENING dip shit. Don't create your fairyland BS here. Russia could give a shit about Syrians drowning in the Mediterranean. You make heroes out of leaders who would cut your throat if you farted just because they oppose the US?

And yes, the US elected Trump. But, but... he was put in place by the powerful two party system that is not a democracy? No, that's exactly wrong. Exactly the opposite happened. And it had a chance to happen. Unlike in Russia, the real democracy.

You are truly lost.

Lets see how many emoticons I get out of this.

dfens
10-15-2017, 08:54 AM
You are altogether just lost.

I am not obsessed with Der Speigel. Im immensely enjoying you not even knowing which of your papers have actual reporters on the ground investigating. And You stated Nigs can't play soccer, it's too subtle for them. Keep digging into reverse. Go back and read what you said. Putin's regime is more of a democracy than the US? You are an idiot. You can't even read what you write.

So Russians are just fine with Putin because when the Soviet Union's graft and corruption got transferred into a chaotic situation inherited by a drunk Yeltsin, you just had it with REAL CAPITALISM AND REAL DEMOCRACY. The Russians tried American style democracy and it didn't work? Are you Fckn kidding? Russia had zero democratic institutions when the Soviet Union fell. You fell for Ronald Reagan's utopia to come? So now that Putin has a hand on everyone's neck, let's just continue with the utter mess of corruption, graft, and horrible inefficiency of what is THE LARGEST SINGLE LAND MASS OF A COUNTRY WITH ENORMOUS RESORCES. It's fine that the country is utterly dysfunctional economically, because they have nukes and can counteract US policy that "I" don't like. We need a slave class like this to stop the big bad US. Russia is creating world wide security... You mean the country that tried to kill Eastern Europe? You mean the country that split Germany and denies they sent troops into Georgia, Ukr. and Crimea. And you think Slovakia, Poland, the Chec Republic, "East" Germany just want to go back to that wonderful Russian stability that was the Soviet zunion?

You are an absolute buffoon...

The war in Iraq, Afgahnistan, were absolute messes created by the US. But you think Russia is going to somehow right this situation? You are a fool. Don't act like zRussia is in any way interested in doing right by actual human beings and rights that got caught in those messes made by the US. Russia, champion of human rights, save us from the US mistakes. That's NOT HAPPENING dip shit. Don't create your fairyland BS here. Russia could give a shit about Syrians drowning in the Mediterranean. You make heroes out of leaders who would cut your throat if you farted just because they oppose the US?

And yes, the US elected Trump. But, but... he was put in place by the powerful two party system that is not a democracy? No, that's exactly wrong. Exactly the opposite happened. And it had a chance to happen. Unlike in Russia, the real democracy.

You are truly lost.

Lets see how many emoticons I get out of this.

:cry:cry:cry learn to read tbh.
your post is hilarious though, I'll give you that :lol

pgardn
10-15-2017, 11:19 AM
:cry:cry:cry learn to read tbh.
your post is hilarious though, I'll give you that :lol

You understand exactly what I am saying. You don't like US behavior, so take on a country that has an authoritarian hierarchy with little regard for basic rights to act as a counter balance. This is EXACTLY the mistake the US has made.

Congrats.

4 emoticons with two sentences? Bravo for emoticon density. I like the 3 in a row.

dfens
10-15-2017, 12:58 PM
You understand exactly what I am saying. You don't like US behavior, so take on a country that has an authoritarian hierarchy with little regard for basic rights to act as a counter balance. This is EXACTLY the mistake the US has made.

Congrats.

4 emoticons with two sentences? Bravo for emoticon density. I like the 3 in a row.

I'm not taking on anybody, if I point out problems about some country or coalition or union I'm not taking the other side you stalinist :lol I just stated how things ARE and in which direction they're going where you/I/anybody likes it or not.
For the record nobody likes us behavior so this is why it's guaranteed to go this way.

Q: "which country do you think is the greatest threat to world safety?"
A:
https://i.imgur.com/9h1JLs4.jpg
Note that this is from 2013, so before Trump, the posturing over Syria, Libya, drones, CIA funding ISIL, etc, so it's most likely worse today. Also you can bet the stans and many african states would've put you #1.
Y'all merrycans have such a crazy world policy you made Germany, Russia, China, Australia, Iran, Mexico, Spain, Thailand, Greece, Sweden, Pakistan, South Africa, North Korea, Indonesia, Turkey and all of South America agree on this subject ... even Icyland:lol .. that's fucking incredible tbh .. Germany didn't have such bad ratings during ww2 :lol

And you're here lecturing me about authoritarianism and lack of basic rights after your nation is responsible for war, famine and refugees in half a continent in the past 15 years alone :lol
with a history of constant atrocities longer then anybody else in the history of the world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change :lol even the soviet union did less :wow
http://www.greanvillepost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Killing-Hope-world-map-interventions-since-wwii-www.killinghope.org_.png
that's from 2010 so you might add some entries to it .. fuck it, might as well paint it red tbh :lol
you use uranium depleted bullets but talk about basic rights when the children in iraq are suffering from horrible mutations :lol
you brought so much stability and democracy to iraq and syria and libya and afganistan and .. look at them today how great they fare compared to 20 years ago (without key natural resources .. democracy costs:lol) .. can't even laugh on this one.
the list goes on and on and on..

you pretend you live in a democracy but it's just a 2 party system :lmao the irony is incredible, a 2 party system in the 21 century, make it easy for the merrycan to tell wrong from right, people voting like it's a church affiliation :lol well.. it is one :lol
a system which gives you great choices such as Nixon/Reagan/Bush/Trump/Hillary/Palin :lmao
that's some democracy tbh. a democracy where deez nuts is at 11% :lmao
a democracy with failing infrastructure, a crazy overpriced and underperforming medical system, education that puts you in massive debt, an ultra litigious society where court costs aren't paid by the losers :lmao
with more people on food stamps then Russia :lmao
with more people imprisoned then in China and Russia combined :lmao in for-profit prisons :lmao
with so many organisations with billions of dollars who have never been elected and who answer to basically nobody, doing their own external politics :lmao when they're caught they can't divulge national secrets = where they hid the coke money :lmao
cia funded the coke epidemy in the states, to finance the fascist contras, after the senate decided against it :lmao
purchasing power has steadily decreased since the nixon shock .. shocking :lmao trickle down economics always work :lmao income inequality has risen exponentially :lmao middle class is close to done :lmao
lost so many rights since 2001 that I can't count them all, all for an imaginary security :lmao everybody is taped, allies are taped, merkel is taped, merkel's dog is taped, your 5 yo is taped :lmao we're here to detain you for ??? because ???, ??? is key to state safety so we'll just imprison you at ??? in ??? till ???:lmao

you aren't democratic at all, Germany/Canada/Denmark/Norway/New Zeeland/Switzerland/etc ... these are democratic countries, you're just a kleptrocracy pretending to be a democracy tbh, without even a proper political system.

America is destroying entire societies (their own included) and the whole planet while lecturing about freedom and rights when it suits it. Russia or China at least are calculated in their expansion, playing the diplomatic game and slowly re-establishing zones of influence, America is zero accountable, that's why everybody sees you as a giant trigger happy rogue state. So honestly the world is taking the less dangerous options because of this, not because the other options are great.

pgardn
10-15-2017, 08:12 PM
We are not democratic and Russia is. This is what you stated.

Who just got elected president?

There is so much laughable here I don't know where to start besides the obvious fact you want to entirely change your original positions.

Ill take one. And pick off the other silly ones later.

At least Russia and China are calculated in their expansion?

So because they are calculated, it's okay they are authoritarian societies with no real rule of law for their people except they make it up as they go along. Political opponents get no say. There are no real individual rights. The US, because it actually discusses its problems freely on a world wide basis, makes an easy target for those like you. Yes, I'm sure immigrants are just clamoring to get into Russia and China because they are so calculating and stable in their repression of basic human rights. And you get your map from a from a guy who wrote market theory from a Marxist perspective? Right with the times eh? The horror. How did that get out. You think he will be arrested? Can we get a redo on Chairman M and his little red book as well as a guide to the future?

GTFOH

More to come, since you took the time with your popularity polls. Let's see if you can beat 25 emoticons with your next post.

dfens
10-16-2017, 04:51 AM
We are not democratic and Russia is. This is what you stated.

Who just got elected president?

There is so much laughable here I don't know where to start besides the obvious fact you want to entirely change your original positions.

Ill take one. And pick off the other silly ones later.

At least Russia and China are calculated in their expansion?

So because they are calculated, it's okay they are authoritarian societies with no real rule of law for their people except they make it up as they go along. Political opponents get no say. There are no real individual rights. The US, because it actually discusses its problems freely on a world wide basis, makes an easy target for those like you. Yes, I'm sure immigrants are just clamoring to get into Russia and China because they are so calculating and stable in their repression of basic human rights. And you get your map from a from a guy who wrote market theory from a Marxist perspective? Right with the times eh? The horror. How did that get out. You think he will be arrested? Can we get a redo on Chairman M and his little red book as well as a guide to the future?

GTFOH

More to come, since you took the time with your popularity polls. Let's see if you can beat 25 emoticons with your next post.

are you lobotomized tbh? honest question tbh.

pgardn
10-16-2017, 06:51 AM
are you lobotomized tbh? honest question tbh.

Yeah.
Its about time you relied on different tactics for your idiotic takes.
Tbh honest tbh...

pgardn
10-16-2017, 07:07 AM
"You see, the two parties got together and decided Donald F'N Trump should be president furthering the notion that a two party system is again limiting the democratic process in the US. "

Now we got Donald Trump ( what is he, a Republican?) putting money and weight behind a senatorial candidate that just got beaten soundly by a splinter group of the Republican Party. There are indeed zero factions present within the two party system as it exists today. No public discussions of this are available in the US due to secrecy.

Add emoticons to strengthen point.

dfens
10-16-2017, 07:42 AM
"You see, the two parties got together and decided Donald F'N Trump should be president furthering the notion that a two party system is again limiting the democratic process in the US. "

Now we got Donald Trump ( what is he, a Republican?) putting money and weight behind a senatorial candidate that just got beaten soundly by a splinter group of the Republican Party. There are indeed zero factions present within the two party system as it exists today. No public discussions of this are available in the US due to secrecy.

Add emoticons to strengthen point.

Arguing that the us political system isn't an antiquated useless fuckup of epic proportions and that Trump is proof of a working system :lol just quit son.

Brazil
10-16-2017, 10:17 AM
:lol I'm pretty sure that was not what DAF had in mind when he created this thread tbh

dfens
10-16-2017, 10:59 AM
:lol I'm pretty sure that was not what DAF had in mind when he created this thread tbh

:lol son we're helping with that free euro education to make 'merica great again tbh.

pgardn
10-16-2017, 05:52 PM
Arguing that the us political system isn't an antiquated useless fuckup of epic proportions and that Trump is proof of a working system :lol just quit son.

Working in that outsiders that can win. Don't be stupid. Your working systems include leaders that have been in power for 20+ years with zero change. No one said democracy is perfect. But you stating Russia has more of a democracy than the US is just ludicrous.

pgardn
10-16-2017, 06:00 PM
:lol son we're helping with that free euro education to make 'merica great again tbh.

Maybe this is part of the problem.
One element in this discussion thinks that Americans are elated with Trump because he was barely elected and have not kept up with his first year in which almost nothing significant has been done. ( Maybe a gift in disguise) This of course translates somehow into Russia saving the world thru stable repression of its own people. It's the stable Authoritarian Repression theory toward world leadership.

honestly tbh... honest.

DAF86
10-16-2017, 10:53 PM

I just made a thread and let it grow, tbh. :lol

Brazil
10-17-2017, 05:57 AM

some of the guys of this forum are so silly tbh... :lol

Brazil
10-17-2017, 05:59 AM

BTW.. congrats on the qualif, Messi pulled out of his ass an amazing game.. good to see Argentina finally getting in... would not have been the same tbh

Ed Lover
10-28-2017, 06:34 AM

Jesus fuck you're retarded. Stick to losing World Wars and being enriched by rapefugees http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27978699

The country where the most World Cup match tickets were bought, outside Brazil, was the US. Why, asks Tom Geoghegan.
Nearly 200,000 match tickets were bought in the US, which comes as some surprise given that "soccer" is still way behind US sports in popularity. The next biggest market was Argentina, a long way behind, followed by Germany, England and Colombia, according to Fifa (http://m.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2014/m=6/news=nearly-three-million-tickets-for-brazil-2014-sold-to-date-2355122.html).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/07/AR2010060704456.html

According to the South African organizing committee and FIFA (http://www.fifa.com/), soccer's international governing body, more than 130,000 of the 2.8 million tickets were purchased by U.S. residents, the highest total by any country other than South Africa. Donald Gips (http://southafrica.usembassy.gov/amb_gips.html), U.S. ambassador to South Africa, estimated that between 25,000 and 40,000 Americans would attend some of the 64 matches.

Ed Lover
10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
But yeah, this place sucks now. Shame. Needs more Lefty and less of the butthurt German. Did a US soldier drive his tank through your Opa's wheat field, or what?

dfens
10-28-2017, 02:37 PM
Jesus fuck you're retarded. Stick to losing World Wars and being enriched by rapefugees http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27978699

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/07/AR2010060704456.html

But yeah, this place sucks now. Shame. Needs more Lefty and less of the butthurt German. Did a US soldier drive his tank through your Opa's wheat field, or what?

tough speaking negro alt troll :lmao