PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Weinstein........assaulted EVERY "A" list actress in hollywood

lebomb
10-13-2017, 08:51 AM
Dis fat basturd has a huge nutsack to attempt and think he can Trump his way into hoes drawls. :lmao

Obese mufawkuh is going down and falling off faster than Steve Francis and Isaiah Rider in the NBA.

Bye GINA!!!! :claw

Xevious
10-13-2017, 09:02 AM
I'm not defending what he did, nor do I really know all the details, but is anybody surprised? Hollywood has always been a cutthroat, who-you-know industry with thousands of people trying to be the next "star". Many scummy dudes with power would take advantage of that situation.

lebomb
10-13-2017, 10:11 AM
I'm not defending what he did, nor do I really know all the details, but is anybody surprised? Hollywood has always been a cutthroat, who-you-know industry with thousands of people trying to be the next "star". Many scummy dudes with power would take advantage of that situation.

When you are wealthy, you can grab em by the "pu$$y"

I heard this somewhere before. :rolleyes

Chucho
10-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Said it a million times. Rich privilege is a real issue and not a myth like "white privilege".

But, when you live in a country of sycophants that value non-producing elitist and vilify "corporate" rich and business owners that make the economy run and give work to the labor force, the lack of scrutiny begets this kind of stuff.

Mitch
10-13-2017, 11:19 AM

I heard this somewhere before. :rolleyes

Not about wealth, tbh. Harvey is the gatekeeper for becoming a big name actress.

Hollywood for actresses has always been about hopping on the dick of producers and directors until you make it big enough that you don't need to.

Trump is just a rich guy that knows most women are gold diggers :lol

lebomb
10-13-2017, 11:21 AM
Said it a million times. Rich privilege is a real issue and not a myth like "white privilege".

But, when you live in a country of sycophants that value non-producing elitist and vilify "corporate" rich and business owners that make the economy run and give work to the labor force, the lack of scrutiny begets this kind of stuff.

Exactly, thats what i said...............

I think a WHOOOOOLE lot more wealthy dudes in power are shittin their pants right now. There will be a throng of allegations coming out now. :perv:

Chucho
10-13-2017, 11:44 AM
Exactly, thats what i said...............

I think a WHOOOOOLE lot more wealthy dudes in power are shittin their pants right now. There will be a throng of allegations coming out now. :perv:

Bill Cosby and Weinstein were just the tip of the iceberg. Hopefully it's the start of bridging the divide and idiots stop placing celebs and entertainers on pedestals and enabling the culture that allows this.

SpursforSix
10-13-2017, 12:46 PM
Bill Cosby and Weinstein were just the tip of the iceberg. Hopefully it's the start of bridging the divide and idiots stop placing celebs and entertainers on pedestals and enabling the culture that allows this.

Hopefully

lebomb
10-13-2017, 01:42 PM
OMG!!!!

https://www.avclub.com/harvey-weinsteins-sexual-assaults-may-have-been-written-1819449032

This rapist is on another level!!!

Sexual assault written into his contracts!!! :lmao Way to cover that ass Harvey :lmao

Xevious
10-13-2017, 02:02 PM
Not about wealth, tbh. Harvey is the gatekeeper for becoming a big name actress.

Hollywood for actresses has always been about hopping on the dick of producers and directors until you make it big enough that you don't need to.
Exactly my point. Are we to assume that somebody like Sandra Bullock is a household name because of her acting prowess? Please.

lebomb
10-13-2017, 03:04 PM
Exactly my point. Are we to assume that somebody like Sandra Bullock is a household name because of her acting prowess? Please.

Yeah, but Harvey IS about money and power. You see that jaba the hut lookin mufawkuh? No way in hell he gets even "C" grade women without a shit ton of cash and connections.

DeadlyDynasty
10-13-2017, 04:00 PM
Is there any doubt left that Hollywood is run by evil, bloodthirsty jews?

Chucho
10-13-2017, 04:32 PM
Is there any doubt left that Hollywood is run by evil, bloodthirsty jews?

Nope. And Hitler ended up the greatest villain in history while the Jews are doing ethnic cleansing right damn now in Israel. IIIIRRRRROOOONNNNYYYYYYY.

DMC
10-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Liberal Harvey, Matt and Ben's best friend, big donor for Hillary and Obama.

Endless line of gold digging whores who didn't get any gold. Funny how they all come out at the same time. He did it, but it wasn't their first rodeo and I don't buy this "I really had no idea when he called me to his room that he wanted to touch me... years ago"

You fuck someone and they offer you money, and you take it.. you can be offended about it, but you're still a whore.

lefty20
10-13-2017, 07:28 PM
To be fair, there is nothing fishy whatsoever about an old rich guy inviting a desperate hot young piece of arse up to his room for a private meeting at all. I see no reason why they would ever suspect that he had and ulterior motive.

hater
10-13-2017, 07:30 PM
Lol thinking harvey is the only producer to do this :lmao

Chucho
10-13-2017, 07:55 PM
Lol thinking harvey is the only producer to do this :lmao

Who is saying that? Are you trying to excuse sexual predation with "everyone else is doing it"?!?

The good thing is he's going to be the first to pay for it and it's a very, very big step towards breaking down rich privilege.

hater
10-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Who is saying that? Are you trying to excuse sexual predation with "everyone else is doing it"?!?

The good thing is he's going to be the first to pay for it and it's a very, very big step towards breaking down rich privilege.

It is public knowledge most producers fuck their actresses in hollywood

They still do even right know during the scandal

Everyone including you is leting it happen

pgardn
10-13-2017, 08:25 PM
Yep.

Glad I'm a male in the US.
This thread proves it.

Just go up to his room, cause you know he wants it and he will take it. What a bunch of wusses. Just because you can easily take a physically weaker person you do it? Go pull and Avante or a Priest with an altar boy.

Load o crap above.
Yeah, they came to my room, they want me...

DMC
10-13-2017, 08:41 PM
Yep.

Glad I'm a male in the US.
This thread proves it.

Just go up to his room, cause you know he wants it and he will take it. What a bunch of wusses. Just because you can easily take a physically weaker person you do it? Go pull and Avante or a Priest with an altar boy.

Load o crap above.

You're transforming to an actual vagina.

pgardn
10-13-2017, 08:47 PM
You're transforming to an actual vagina.

So you want to eat me cause you can?

lefty20
10-13-2017, 08:55 PM

Not saying that at all. Merely suggesting that they should've come in prepared with a pepper spray, tbh.

pgardn
10-13-2017, 09:00 PM
Not saying that at all. Merely suggesting that they should've come in prepared with a pepper spray, tbh.

Yes.

Apparently so.

And this big fat hairy faggot Weinberg needed his shit kicked in.

DMC
10-13-2017, 11:33 PM
Yes.

Apparently so.

And this big fat hairy faggot Weinberg needed his shit kicked in.

Couldn't get to him with the long ass line of women dying to suck his dick for a film role.

pgardn
10-14-2017, 07:53 AM
Couldn't get to him with the long ass line of women dying to suck his dick for a film role.

So it's difficult for you also to know the difference between yes and no. Some of these women were wired. He's dead dick now.

You are telling me with women lined up, he had to ask for it... Sure. So he liked to hunt when the food lay before him.

DMC
10-14-2017, 09:56 AM
So it's difficult for you also to know the difference between yes and no. Some of these women were wired. He's dead dick now.

You are telling me with women lined up, he had to ask for it... Sure. So he liked to hunt when the food lay before him.

You're telling me every woman and man in Hollywood knew this and said absolutely not a fucking thing about it until now, and now all this righteous indignation from you is aimed at only one person? These grandstanding faggots who love to tell the rest of us how we should live and act allowed this to continue because Harvey was one of them. Now they act like it was just a misjudgment, like they should have gotten a Yorkie instead of a doberman.

Xevious
10-14-2017, 10:22 PM
I wonder how many of these celebs would be willing to hand over the millions they've made in film roles to erase the abuse to them by Weinstein, or ensure that he doesn't do it to anybody else.. Again, not defending his actions, he deserves what's coming to him, but it seems hypocritical for these women to act judgement when they knew exactly what they were signing up for.

pgardn
10-14-2017, 11:53 PM
You're telling me every woman and man in Hollywood knew this and said absolutely not a fucking thing about it until now, and now all this righteous indignation from you is aimed at only one person? These grandstanding faggots who love to tell the rest of us how we should live and act allowed this to continue because Harvey was one of them. Now they act like it was just a misjudgment, like they should have gotten a Yorkie instead of a doberman.

Safety in numbers. It's not surprising at all. There are most likely some liars. We will find that out.

Tell you how to act? What? You mean a man should not try to use his physical strength to have sex with a woman who does not want sex. And because there are whores who do want the job and the sex, it makes the aforementioned okay?

Yeah. I'm telling you I think the above is the best way to behave. But hell, if you get confused, don't let me stop your testosterone big fella. And I'm really mad that women use their body for sex to get things. It's like this is new? But... errrr... some people with High T just can't distinguish the message, whores fault. Sorry, I never experienced that problem. I'm sure there are some crazy women. I guess I missed out on being unable to experience the yes, no, yes I want you, no get off me, but I want you... I think I had probably called time out, gotta leave, way before that confusion even entered a room.

You got a story for us?

DMC
10-15-2017, 12:13 AM
Safety in numbers. It's not surprising at all. There are most likely some liars. We will find that out.

Tell you how to act? What? You mean a man should not try to use his physical strength to have sex with a woman who does not want sex. And because there are whores who do want the job and the sex, it makes the aforementioned okay?

Back up there Lancelot. Hollywood tries to play the moral authority with the commoners. They are about the same as the Catholic church who turns a blind eye to pedophiles in the clergy.

Yeah. I'm telling you I think the above is the best way to behave. But hell, if you get confused, don't let me stop your testosterone big fella. And I'm really mad that women use their body for sex to get things. It's like this is new? But... errrr... some people with High T just can't distinguish the message, whores fault. Sorry, I never experienced that problem. I'm sure there are some crazy women. I guess I missed out on being unable to experience the yes, no, yes I want you, no get off me, but I want you... I think I had probably called time out, gotta leave, way before that confusion even entered a room.

You got a story for us?
Since you got off on the wrong path..

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d4/ac/9f/d4ac9f730e6c4fb646a4f3732d42b143--gilda-radner-snl-skits.jpg

jermaine
10-15-2017, 06:09 AM

I try to explain this to people alot myself. Racism only exist cuz the media. But the real problem is between rich an poor... But the poor is so stupid, they're focusing on race while the rich is fucking both of our asses.

pgardn
10-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Back up there Lancelot. Hollywood tries to play the moral authority with the commoners. They are about the same as the Catholic church who turns a blind eye to pedophiles in the clergy.

Since you got off on the wrong path..

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d4/ac/9f/d4ac9f730e6c4fb646a4f3732d42b143--gilda-radner-snl-skits.jpg

Thank you for exposing all these self righteous Hollywood types, the commoners plight, and straying from the basics. Thank you for a glimpse into your next book Dr. Marx.

Basic idea: You don't impose your will on someone else physically weaker to satisfy your penis. This particular guy, IMO, does not get this. It's really very simple.

It does not escape me that Hollywood can be used platform for self righteous indignation. So can the music industry (M$M and his gold display while bashing Trump) and Sports. Performers often feel like they have special insights into societal ills. But, using your penis to run your daily life... This married commoner says no. And it makes me feel so above the common man to say so, just literally gives me the sword of morality to swing about where I please.... You betcha. Outrageous stuff I'm proposing here, I'll tread carefully.

DeadlyDynasty
10-15-2017, 10:16 AM

You got a story for us?
You're incredibly naive for your advanced age. Sounds like you grew up sheltered

pgardn
10-15-2017, 10:20 AM

The nonproducing elitist provides entertainment. Entertainment is valued in the US, free market stuff. You are posting on an entertainment board.

The problem comes about when one ignores the really big corporate rich that are making money off of hard working labor making infinitely more $ than any actor. And clearly doing this illegally. See the financial industry which needs enormous reform and outstrips the entertainment industry at least 100 fold. It's a matter of where one wants to focus their attention. Go for the really big fish, see 2007. The entertainment industry will not bring this country down. The financial industry, very easily...

pgardn
10-15-2017, 10:23 AM
You're incredibly naive for your advanced age. Sounds like you grew up sheltered

Thank you Dr. Phil.
There is a Jew under your bed.
You just know there is.

My advanced age... Guess that's a relative thing. You just fell out of a womb and immediately experienced the harsh realities that escape the rest of us.

DeadlyDynasty
10-15-2017, 10:37 AM
Thank you Dr. Phil.
There is a Jew under your bed.
You just know there is.

My advanced age... Guess that's a relative thing. You just fell out of a womb and immediately experienced the harsh realities that escape the rest of us.

It's common knowledge that Hollywood advancement for females has always been a quid pro quo arrangement. I'm not (nor is DMC) arguing whether that's morally right or wrong. It's obviously wrong, but that's how the system works. How you're ignorant of this I have no idea...even the jew under my bed knows it.

pgardn
10-15-2017, 11:06 AM
It's common knowledge that Hollywood advancement for females has always been a quid pro quo arrangement. I'm not (nor is DMC) arguing whether that's morally right or wrong. It's obviously wrong, but that's how the system works. How you're ignorant of this I have no idea...even the jew under my bed knows it.

Ok.

So you have not read my posts. Last paragraph #31

Read the title of the thread. I'm concentrating on Harvey. The Jew for you. This particular Jew needs to go to jail based on the wired females and the evidence I have seen. Again, I know what a whore is. You choose to use this guy to expose Hollywood. I'm basically saying, if you have not realized, this is the wrong guy to use for this cause. You know, like Al Sharpton taking using a girl who claimed she was raped by the KKK? Wrong case. She lied. Don't use Michael Brown to advance black mistreatment by police. Wrong guy. You are ruining your argument.

Thats it.

That ok for my advanced age? Maybe I'm an old fart, because I'm married...

DMC
10-15-2017, 11:23 AM
Ok.

So you have not read my posts. Last paragraph #31

Read the title of the thread. I'm concentrating on Harvey. The Jew for you. This particular Jew needs to go to jail based on the wired females and the evidence I have seen. Again, I know what a whore is. You choose to use this guy to expose Hollywood. I'm basically saying, if you have not realized, this is the wrong guy to use for this cause. You know, like Al Sharpton taking using a girl who claimed she was raped by the KKK? Wrong case. She lied. Don't use Michael Brown to advance black mistreatment by police. Wrong guy. You are ruining your argument.

Thats it.

That ok for my advanced age? Maybe I'm an old fart, because I'm married...

The dude is a pervert. Shocking isn't it, that a Hollywood movie mogul would be a pervert and feel genuinely entitled to offer any sexual overtures and advancements toward any woman he chooses?

These women who all came "foward" actually went backward, because they took the career progress and seemed to not really be that offended that Harvey fapped in front of them, or that he touched their breasts.

Ben Affleck gropes a chick on set and she only say something long after the fact. Why? Because it's fucking Ben Affleck.

Who here hasn't known at least one girl who dropped a big name as some guy she "dated" when in reality you know it was just a casual fuck for him? Imagine these high rollers in Hollywood get as much pussy as they want, and eventually you're going to run into one of the leftovers who thinks they are somehow famous for having a cock in them. This was all fine and good for Harvey until he got old enough to where he was totally unattractive.

Somehow you think these women are victims.

What other rapists has women come out of the woodwork to jump on the accusation wagon after they are exposed? Pretty sure that only happens with affluent rapists.

pgardn
10-15-2017, 11:40 AM
The dude is a pervert. Shocking isn't it, that a Hollywood movie mogul would be a pervert and feel genuinely entitled to offer any sexual overtures and advancements toward any woman he chooses?

These women who all came "foward" actually went backward, because they took the career progress and seemed to not really be that offended that Harvey fapped in front of them, or that he touched their breasts.

Ben Affleck gropes a chick on set and she only say something long after the fact. Why? Because it's fucking Ben Affleck.

Who here hasn't known at least one girl who dropped a big name as some guy she "dated" when in reality you know it was just a casual fuck for him? Imagine these high rollers in Hollywood get as much pussy as they want, and eventually you're going to run into one of the leftovers who thinks they are somehow famous for having a cock in them. This was all fine and good for Harvey until he got old enough to where he was totally unattractive.

Some of these women who came forward did exactly the opposite. Harvey fapped in front of them while he was still young, beautful, and enormously hairy and got the hell out and became screen-writers. So you are cherry picking. One locked herself in a bathroom and he never even got to touch her, ever. She writes about how she escaped. She writes at 22, this might be the way things work, I'm out.

Now just getting fapped at... well... don't know how many years that'll get him.

My point is still the same. Wrong guy to use to " expose" Hollywood. And yes, times have changed concerning rape. It's just not as easy and covered up so well. I also have no doubt vindictive, liars will use this to get at totally innocent men and ruin their lives. But overall, family secrets are even coming forth now... Strange Uncle Zeke is being talked about.

DMC
10-15-2017, 12:05 PM
Some of these women who came forward did exactly the opposite. Harvey fapped in front of them while he was still young, beautful, and enormously hairy and got the hell out and became screen-writers. So you are cherry picking. One locked herself in a bathroom and he never even got to touch her, ever. She writes about how she escaped. She writes at 22, this might be the way things work, I'm out.

Now just getting fapped at... well... don't know how many years that'll get him.

My point is still the same. Wrong guy to use to " expose" Hollywood. And yes, times have changed concerning rape. It's just not as easy and covered up so well. I also have no doubt vindictive, liars will use this to get at totally innocent men and ruin their lives. But overall, family secrets are even coming forth now... Strange Uncle Zeke is being talked about.

I don't know what alternate world tangent you're tripping on here but most of what you say has not a fucking thing to do with any point anyone else here is making. It's like you're high as fuck and just rambling.

pgardn
10-15-2017, 07:53 PM
I don't know what alternate world tangent you're tripping on here but most of what you say has not a fucking thing to do with any point anyone else here is making. It's like you're high as fuck and just rambling.

Read the OPs original 2 posts again.

Because you want to make a point about Hollywood out of a bad example, I'm living in alternative universe and high? Safety in numbers. I think you know exactly what I'm saying. And, not all the women coming forward knew they were playing the game of whores you believe everyone should know and adhere to.

Spurminator
10-15-2017, 08:15 PM
I have no idea who Ailes is, can't tell you who is the news anchor on Fox.

pgardn
10-15-2017, 08:52 PM
^
Megynn Kelly's fault.
"We" know she wanted it. It's FOX. It's entertainment. Engrained shit right there.

DMC
10-15-2017, 09:20 PM
Read the OPs original 2 posts again.

Because you want to make a point about Hollywood out of a bad example, I'm living in alternative universe and high? Safety in numbers. I think you know exactly what I'm saying. And, not all the women coming forward knew they were playing the game of whores you believe everyone should know and adhere to.

You're all over the place. I think you're a bit loopy.

Chucho
10-15-2017, 11:57 PM
The nonproducing elitist provides entertainment. Entertainment is valued in the US, free market stuff. You are posting on an entertainment board.

The problem comes about when one ignores the really big corporate rich that are making money off of hard working labor making infinitely more $ than any actor. And clearly doing this illegally. See the financial industry which needs enormous reform and outstrips the entertainment industry at least 100 fold. It's a matter of where one wants to focus their attention. Go for the really big fish, see 2007. The entertainment industry will not bring this country down. The financial industry, very easily...

Entertainment being overvalued is a major issue in this country. If it wasn't, the bad dude's on the finance side of things wouldn't so easily get away with robbery. "you're posting on an entertainment board". No, it's the shit talk part of a troll board. You can be a fan or be entertained, but don't have to dick ride or l8ve vicariously thru celebs.

RD2191
10-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Why didn't they report it to the police when it happened? I mean, I understand if this happened to young ladies/teens but if you're a grown woman and get raped assaulted then you should have the sense to report it.

lebomb
10-16-2017, 02:37 PM
Why didn't they report it to the police when it happened? I mean, I understand if this happened to young ladies/teens but if you're a grown woman and get raped assaulted then you should have the sense to report it.

Thats an easy one.

You need an acting job and :bling , so you report it and stay broke or keep quiet, get the job and :bling

They are talking now, because its happening to much and they have careers now and most are stars. They dont have to rely on rapist for a break into the industry.

DMC
10-16-2017, 09:26 PM

He paid them to keep quiet and they took the money. Then when someone else talked they did too. Not only are they whores but welchers as well.

Goddamn they must post here.

DMC
10-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Thats an easy one.

You need an acting job and :bling , so you report it and stay broke or keep quiet, get the job and :bling

They are talking now, because its happening to much and they have careers now and most are stars. They dont have to rely on rapist for a break into the industry.

NO, they are talking now because other people already know and they are afraid it will come out in court. This is how HW has gotten so far with nary a scratch on him. He's got the dirt on everyone, and there's no telling how many A list actresses slept with him for a movie role to get started. They are all worried about it becoming public knowledge.

pgardn
10-16-2017, 10:30 PM
You're all over the place. I think you're a bit loopy.

Sure...

I have repeated the same basic theme ad nauseum.

So I guess it's my turn to assess a poster.
I think you might have a bit of a problem with women in general.

pgardn
10-16-2017, 10:34 PM
He paid them to keep quiet and they took the money. Then when someone else talked they did too. Not only are they whores but welchers as well.

Goddamn they must post here.

B fkn S

Thats just not true. Who is them and they. You are saying every woman who has come forward? That's just absolutely false.

pgardn
10-16-2017, 10:48 PM
Entertainment being overvalued is a major issue in this country. If it wasn't, the bad dude's on the finance side of things wouldn't so easily get away with robbery. "you're posting on an entertainment board". No, it's the shit talk part of a troll board. You can be a fan or be entertained, but don't have to dick ride or l8ve vicariously thru celebs.

You can't be serious.
So because the entertainment industry is distracting the law, the finance guys are getting a free run... How could I have missed it. So obvious...

And your last sentence earns a stout... WTF?

DMC
10-16-2017, 10:52 PM
B fkn S

Thats just not true. Who is them and they. You are saying every woman who has come forward? That's just absolutely false.

Holy shit dude relax, they aren't coming here to fuck you, you're not wealthy enough.

pgardn
10-16-2017, 10:57 PM
Holy shit dude relax, they aren't coming here to fuck you, you're not wealthy enough.

Yeah that. And being married and monogamous. (It's so faggy and outdated; Here comes Lancelot again)

You got a hangup.
I think men often get taken to town in divorce cases in Texas.

You got a story?

DMC
10-16-2017, 11:00 PM
Yeah that. And being married and monogamous. (It's so faggy and outdated; Here comes Lancelot again)

You got a hangup.
I think men often get taken to town in divorce cases in Texas.

You got a story?
Been married since I was 18 to the same woman.

Damn you guys suck with your predictions.

Chucho
10-16-2017, 11:39 PM
You can't be serious.
So because the entertainment industry is distracting the law, the finance guys are getting a free run... How could I have missed it. So obvious...

And your last sentence earns a stout... WTF?
No, you schnizz. People, the general public, are so wrapped up in entertainment, it enables the thieves to get away with it. More people care about pop culture than real issues. Case in point, morons wrapped up in the NFL "protests" than banker crimes. Would you agree that if as many people are as vocal about banking crimes as they are about NFL protests, or that the average person cared about it as much as the Kardashians, that their thievery would be so blatant? If you cant, your FOS.

lebomb
10-17-2017, 06:53 AM
NO, they are talking now because other people already know and they are afraid it will come out in court. This is how HW has gotten so far with nary a scratch on him. He's got the dirt on everyone, and there's no telling how many A list actresses slept with him for a movie role to get started. They are all worried about it becoming public knowledge.

Ehhhhh, maybe some of them. But not all of them willingly slept with that lazy eyed, fat pimply skinned bastard. You KNOW this mufawkuh forced himself on a lot of them. Also, some women do have morals. I know that is hard for you to believe. Would you fuck the shit out of Rosan Barr for a break? Ohhhh, never mind. You probably would DMC. :vomit:

pgardn
10-17-2017, 07:02 AM
Been married since I was 18 to the same woman.

Damn you guys suck with your predictions.

You decided to go first with the analysis thing.
And you suck as well, so we got a few things in common.

pgardn
10-17-2017, 07:18 AM
No, you schnizz. People, the general public, are so wrapped up in entertainment, it enables the thieves to get away with it. More people care about pop culture than real issues. Case in point, morons wrapped up in the NFL "protests" than banker crimes. Would you agree that if as many people are as vocal about banking crimes as they are about NFL protests, or that the average person cared about it as much as the Kardashians, that their thievery would be so blatant? If you cant, your FOS.

So because the general public is so wrapped up in entertainment, the SEC etc... take their eyes off the big thieves? During 2007 and then the aftermath the public was unaware? During THAT time the country was well aware. And the cycle of headliner public interest will shift again.

Imo the eye on the bigger thieves is bubbling just below the surface in many forms. Ex... Drain the Swamp is an extension of distrust of insider power I believe.

So I believe you are FOS ....buster...

DMC
10-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Ehhhhh, maybe some of them. But not all of them willingly slept with that lazy eyed, fat pimply skinned bastard. You KNOW this mufawkuh forced himself on a lot of them. Also, some women do have morals. I know that is hard for you to believe. Would you fuck the shit out of Roseanne Barr for a break? Ohhhh, never mind. You probably would DMC. :vomit:

Tom Arnold did.

Chucho
10-17-2017, 11:45 AM
So because the general public is so wrapped up in entertainment, the SEC etc... take their eyes off the big thieves? During 2007 and then the aftermath the public was unaware? During THAT time the country was well aware. And the cycle of headliner public interest will shift again.

Imo the eye on the bigger thieves is bubbling just below the surface in many forms. Ex... Drain the Swamp is an extension of distrust of insider power I believe.

So I believe you are FOS ....buster...

LOL, so you're saying people protesting social injustices isn't making the law do more about social injustices. Because if they were, there wouldn't be protests. The SEC is another branch of law.

You're FOS and you're argument is shit. Keep on keepin on.

Chucho
10-17-2017, 11:47 AM
Would you fuck the shit out of Rosan Barr for a break? Ohhhh, never mind. You probably would DMC. :vomit:

You wouldn't, you're a homo.

lebomb
10-17-2017, 12:44 PM
You wouldn't, you're a homo.

Not even with your tiny mouse sized dick. :claw

Trill Clinton
10-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Not even with your tiny mouse sized dick. :claw

https://i.giphy.com/media/TIPKiXkdZjEdy/200.gif

pgardn
10-17-2017, 08:16 PM
LOL, so you're saying people protesting social injustices isn't making the law do more about social injustices. Because if they were, there wouldn't be protests. The SEC is another branch of law.

You're FOS and you're argument is shit. Keep on keepin on.

No.

I am am saying you are saying stating something ridiculous... That the attention Hollywood gets from this passing fiasco has caused us to take eyes of off bigger thieves (I had to mention) That's just silly. Now you keep going. Buster...

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2017, 08:59 PM
What a stupid issue you want to cross the bridge you better pay the toll. Now there's just going to be a new gate keeper with better security.

DMC
10-17-2017, 11:24 PM
Years ago Megan Fox accuses Michael Bay of trying to fuck her for a movie role. She was blacklisted.

Now everyone acts like they didn't know. It's like getting upset when you find out James Lipton is gay.

Chucho
10-18-2017, 12:48 AM
No.

I am am saying you are saying stating something ridiculous... That the attention Hollywood gets from this passing fiasco has caused us to take eyes of off bigger thieves (I had to mention) That's just silly. Now you keep going. Buster...

Are you seriously saying the general public in America knows more about, moreover, cares about, the thieves in the Finance sector more than mainstream pop culture? You're fucking high, bro.

Chucho
10-18-2017, 12:57 AM
First point- rich privilege is more of a real issue than white privilege.

You went on a tangent in support of the celebrity rich than the corporate rich and said there are more rich bankers than celebrities with no proof. There are 300 millionaire athletes alone, easy. So prove there are more rich thieves on the Finance side. Not every entrepreneur and business owner is a their, you're just stereotyping.

Then I said that if American society cared more about this kind of issue, more light would be shed on it, your counter point is the SEC enforces the law enough without vocal uproars in society while I stated ignorance and apathhy of the general public prevents more poking to law enforcement to do more. I cite the recent social justice movement, which the general public is taking cues from celebrities.

You're crazy to say law enforcement, the SEC, is doing enough and then argue that sooo much corruption is happening on the corporate rich side. Contradiction, much? You are saying that the law does enough without the public having to chime in, or care, but yet claim the corporate rich keep on taking. The fuck?

Avante
10-18-2017, 01:24 AM
I put Hollywood in it's very own world, having little to do with this one. What goes on there.......so what.

Anyone ever roamed the streets of North Hollywood, well I have.....it's another planet.

Anyone getting too carried away with what goes on there......why?

pgardn
10-18-2017, 07:20 AM
Are you seriously saying the general public in America knows more about, moreover, cares about, the thieves in the Finance sector more than mainstream pop culture? You're fucking high, bro.

No.

I am seriously saying if you think a passing event in Hollywood somehow caused the financial sector to run free from scrutiny you've got it wrong. I understand you might only be able to pay attention to one minor event at a time against a backdrop of real $. Ultimately the pocket book will cause problems. When a middle class continues to dwindle, they won't be thinking about Harvey. The nuts and bolts of $ will prevail in showing itself. It's happened before, it will happen again.

It fits a narrative of excess. So you use it when available. It's a very Trump type of vision that is ephemeral bs. Whoever knew things could be complicated.... Yeah. Ok.

DMC
10-18-2017, 07:55 PM
No.

I am seriously saying if you think a passing event in Hollywood somehow caused the financial sector to run free from scrutiny you've got it wrong. I understand you might only be able to pay attention to one minor event at a time against a backdrop of real $. Ultimately the pocket book will cause problems. When a middle class continues to dwindle, they won't be thinking about Harvey. The nuts and bolts of $ will prevail in showing itself. It's happened before, it will happen again.

It fits a narrative of excess. So you use it when available. It's a very Trump type of vision that is ephemeral bs. Whoever knew things could be complicated.... Yeah. Ok.

The funny thing about all this "Trump" bloviating bullshit is that you equate Trump to Trump in the media. That's the media. That's what people are watching, along with Harvey. The media runs on sensationalism, and there's nothing sensational about the slow, steady fucking that Wall Street has given America over the past 50 years. You're numb to it in fact, you think it's being covered.

pgardn
10-18-2017, 08:37 PM
The funny thing about all this "Trump" bloviating bullshit is that you equate Trump to Trump in the media. That's the media. That's what people are watching, along with Harvey. The media runs on sensationalism, and there's nothing sensational about the slow, steady fucking that Wall Street has given America over the past 50 years. You're numb to it in fact, you think it's being covered.

Harvey will be forgotten and gone very soon you dolt. The inequity in the US will continue to grow. Trump took advantage of this over Hillary "in the bed with them." The interesting thing is what motivated the Bernie supporters motivated the Trumpetes. The blame laid before both groups, Washington and Wealthy Insiders. The Trumpetes felt more inclined to hack at Washington.

And no, you think it's not being covered, when in fact, it's part of the reason Trump won the election. The underlying current is still there. Is just the inability for people like you and Chucko to nail down who you wish to blame. The conservative thing to do is fob it all off on some silly sexist power structure in Hollywood and the game of whores presented by the entertainment media. As a distraction. Please...

DMC
10-18-2017, 08:42 PM
Harvey will be forgotten and gone very soon you dolt. The inequity in the US will continue to grow. Trump took advantage of this over Hillary "in the bed with them." The interesting thing is what motivated the Bernie supporters motivated the Trumpetes. The blame laid before both groups, Washington and Wealthy Insiders. The Trumpetes felt more inclined to hack at Washington.

And no, you think it's not being covered, when in fact, it's part of the reason Trump won the election. The underlying current is still there. Is just the inability for people like you and Chucko to nail down who you wish to blame. The conservative thing to do is fob it all off on some silly sexist power structure in Hollywood and the game of whores presented by the entertainment media. As a distraction. Please...

"continue to grow".. and just look at all the threads here that you've started regarding it...

:lol way to kick your own ass

pgardn
10-18-2017, 08:47 PM
"continue to grow".. and just look at all the threads here that you've started regarding it...

:lol way to kick your own ass

Look at all the threads I have started regarding ANY subject ya potato head.
Always trying to deflect, exaggerate and misrepresent. Does this not get boring?

*Insert childish emoticon*

Chucho
10-18-2017, 09:53 PM

You're so off base, honey. Recession apathy in the way of not many people caring about bank bail outzls, not questioning what and where the profits from those dirty bailouts went coupled with year over year box office increases makes your shit argument null. Keep playing the "wait and see" nonsense, anyone can feign sage by hedging their bets with patience.

And what the fuck with the Trump stuff? LOL, you quote Boots, "God damned, your stupid." Love how you totally change the argument to fit your narrative and you still fail.

pgardn
10-19-2017, 07:08 AM
You're so off base, honey. Recession apathy in the way of not many people caring about bank bail outzls, not questioning what and where the profits from those dirty bailouts went coupled with year over year box office increases makes your shit argument null. Keep playing the "wait and see" nonsense, anyone can feign sage by hedging their bets with patience.

And what the fuck with the Trump stuff? LOL, you quote Boots, "God damned, your stupid." Love how you totally change the argument to fit your narrative and you still fail.

You made the assertion that Hollywood was a major financial problem. Then when I pointed out the financial sector as being much more important in our current division of wealth, you proclaimed but but... Hollywood has caused the US to take our eye off the ball!

And now I'm quoting boots? wtf.... diversion much?

Its your bed. Lie in it.
Its ludicrious and you know it. You are flailing away with false narratives ala Trump. End of story.