PDA

View Full Version : OT: Steve Kerr: Steph Curry looking better than his MVP season self so far

AlexJones
10-14-2017, 07:25 AM

It's time for Lebron to hand over the throne, tbh

UZER
10-14-2017, 09:59 AM
That's such an ass move.

Someone needs to jump really high "going for the block" and just come down and clobber him full force. I don't mean just foul him or bump him. I mean just land on him with you whole body.

Mitch
10-14-2017, 10:40 AM
That's such an ass move.

Someone needs to jump really high "going for the block" and just come down and clobber him full force. I don't mean just foul him or bump him. I mean just land on him with you whole body.

Dude made the 3s he's supposed to make unlike most if NBA, why the salt? :lol

UZER
10-14-2017, 10:56 AM
Dude made the 3s he's supposed to make unlike most if NBA, why the salt? :lol

"Put Parker on his ass"

Laker fan 2004

lefty
10-14-2017, 11:13 AM
Cirry is just a glorified Michael Adams tbh.
Or a shittier version of Abdul Rauf

Mitch
10-14-2017, 02:54 PM
"Put Parker on his ass"

Laker fan 2004

Zaza did nothing wrong.

Spurtacular
10-14-2017, 03:34 PM
This the same MVP self that is under Kevin in the pecking order, according to Kerr? :lmao

Spurtacular
10-14-2017, 03:35 PM
Cirry is just a glorified Michael Adams tbh.
Or a shittier version of Abdul Rauf

Disagree; but I do say that Curry would be a back-up PG the second the league takes away the three point line (though, that'll never happen).

lefty
10-14-2017, 03:52 PM
Disagree; but I do say that Curry would be a back-up PG the second the league takes away the three point line (though, that'll never happen).
And the zone D too

Imagine MAR or Mark Price in today's NBA tbh

Spurtacular
10-14-2017, 07:09 PM
And the zone D too

Imagine MAR or Mark Price in today's NBA tbh

Great player; should be in HOF, tbh.

dfens
10-14-2017, 07:13 PM
I hope some he breaks his leg this season. god willing tbh :toast

ambchang
10-14-2017, 09:25 PM
Not sure of why the hate. But it’s obvious curry is a beneficiary of :lol today’s nba’s perimeter defensive rules. He would have been unstoppable in the 80s too with that fast pace game. In an age Michael Adams scored 25 ppg, curry would have easily scored 35 ppg. But I’m not sure if he’d be winnin as much though. He wouldn’t be able to find those teammates playing with him in those times as players like draymond and durant don’t really exist.

DMC
10-16-2017, 09:11 PM
That's such an ass move.

It's not an ass move. Nick Young doing it is an ass move because he's not a great shooter. Curry doing it basically destroys the opponent's will to defend. It's not fundamentally sound, but it's damn effective.

DMC
10-16-2017, 09:14 PM
Not sure of why the hate. But it’s obvious curry is a beneficiary of :lol today’s nba’s perimeter defensive rules. He would have been unstoppable in the 80s too with that fast pace game. In an age Michael Adams scored 25 ppg, curry would have easily scored 35 ppg. But I’m not sure if he’d be winnin as much though. He wouldn’t be able to find those teammates playing with him in those times as players like draymond and durant don’t really exist.

It's not his outside shooting that kills teams even though it looks that way. It's his forays into the paint to get rebounds and make layups. They would have split his skull open in the 80's Imagine him doing that Eurostep against Malone in the mid 90's. Ok he looks young, Malone might have tried to fuck him, but he wouldn't come back down the lane as easily next time.

Arcadian
10-16-2017, 09:59 PM
It's not his outside shooting that kills teams even though it looks that way. It's his forays into the paint to get rebounds and make layups. They would have split his skull open in the 80's Imagine him doing that Eurostep against Malone in the mid 90's. Ok he looks young, Malone might have tried to fuck him, but he wouldn't come back down the lane as easily next time.

:lol

He would have succeeded too.

Steph Curry: easiest player to hold down and fuck of all time.

ambchang
10-17-2017, 06:20 AM
Malone would’ve missed in the playoffs like he always does.

The 80s can pack the paint due to poor outside shooting. Yes it was rougher but it’s not like they are aiming for career ending injury every time. It isn’t like it happens every game.
Besides, Durant and green would be protecting him on the court like they would protect him on social media.

lefty
10-17-2017, 07:17 AM
Durant would protect him?
Durant?

ambchang
10-17-2017, 03:43 PM
Durant would protect him?
Durant?

He will take them to the next life. Real talk.

Raven
10-17-2017, 03:56 PM
he can do that as much as he wants until games matter...