PDA

View Full Version : Kaepernick taking racist NFL owners to court over collusion

SuperCam
10-15-2017, 05:01 PM

white wall of silence finally coming down :hungry:

Clipper Nation
10-15-2017, 05:15 PM
He has no chance of winning this, tbh. Contrary to his and his slurpers' opinion, he is not entitled to a starting job in the NFL.

Darth_Pelican
10-15-2017, 05:19 PM
:lmao This dude is fucking retarded. Not only does he have no case, he’s going against billionaires’ attorneys.

Raven
10-15-2017, 06:22 PM
lol, dude is basically kim kardashan at this point..

DeadlyDynasty
10-15-2017, 07:13 PM
Good for him, I also hate to take responsibility for my actions.

benefactor
10-15-2017, 07:30 PM
:cry

Perhaps you should try being good at football tbh

DeadlyDynasty
10-15-2017, 07:51 PM
He needs somebody in his corner to tell him to stay out of his own way. He's gonna be destitute if he loses this lawsuit.

Silver&Black
10-15-2017, 07:52 PM
:cry

Perhaps you should try being good at football tbh

:cry But, but, but, he played in the Super Bowl :cry

Silver&Black
10-15-2017, 08:05 PM
https://pics.onsizzle.com/kaepernick-hey-cam-you-should-grow-your-hair-out-cam-4016862.png

djohn2oo8
10-15-2017, 08:10 PM
He has no chance of winning this, tbh. Contrary to his and his slurpers' opinion, he is not entitled to a starting job in the NFL.

Where did anyone say he should start? The issue is about being signed to a team at all. And it has nothing to do with talent.

djohn2oo8
10-15-2017, 08:10 PM
:lmao This dude is fucking retarded. Not only does he have no case, he’s going against billionaires’ attorneys.

If he has memos, or emails he most definitely has a case.

vander
10-15-2017, 08:19 PM
man, who would have thought that little asshole from Nevada who ruined BSU's 2010 season would go on to ruin the NFL

djohn2oo8
10-15-2017, 08:47 PM
man, who would have thought that little asshole from Nevada who ruined BSU's 2010 season would go on to ruin the NFL

Ruin the NFL how? By not standing for the flag? lol

Trainwreck2100
10-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Ruin the NFL how? By not standing for the flag? lol
if he can prove it that voids the cba completely

Clipper Nation
10-15-2017, 09:25 PM
Where did anyone say he should start? The issue is about being signed to a team at all. And it has nothing to do with talent.

Kraep opted out because he wanted the opportunity to start elsewhere. Every team with a bad starting quarterback that doesn't sign him and make him their starter gets criticized by the SJWs. The media seems to think that he's entitled to start in the NFL.

It absolutely has to do with talent and the difference between how he values himself and how the league values him. If Kraep didn't suck and wasn't asking for too much money, he'd still be playing on Sunday - kneeling or no kneeling.

Trainwreck2100
10-15-2017, 09:29 PM
Kraep opted out because he wanted the opportunity to start elsewhere. Every team with a bad starting quarterback that doesn't sign him and make him their starter gets criticized by the SJWs.

It absolutely has to do with talent and the difference between how he values himself and how the league values him. If Kraep didn't suck and wasn't asking for too much money, he'd still be playing on Sunday - kneeling or no kneeling.

i disagree kinda, he's not transcendent enough to warrant the signing. Vick and AP got jobs after they're bad PR and they did so because they weren't awful at their job

Will Hunting
10-15-2017, 09:32 PM
If he has memos, or emails he most definitely has a case.
And if he doesn't have evidence of owners colluding in writing his case is toast. A smoking gun that leaves no doubt is the only way this case survives.

Will Hunting
10-15-2017, 09:36 PM
There's also no way the owners are stupid enough to put evidence of collusion in writing.

SpursforSix
10-15-2017, 09:38 PM
And if he doesn't have evidence of owners colluding in writing his case is toast. A smoking gun that leaves no doubt is the only way this case survives.

Yeah...even if there was some kind of blackballng, I doubt the owners would ever put anything in writing to each other. It would probably just be something understood.

That being said, any owner has the right to not try out a QB even based on attitude. I would think.

Will Hunting
10-15-2017, 09:43 PM
Yeah...even if there was some kind of blackballng, I doubt the owners would ever put anything in writing to each other. It would probably just be something understood.

That being said, any owner has the right to not try out a QB even based on attitude. I would think.
All 32 owners each making an individual decision is fine, collusion is what would be a CBA breach.

i personally don't buy the idea that any owner out there would sacrifice a potential upgrade in QB play for some hush hush agreement between owners. It's too much of a stretch.

Mark Celibate
10-15-2017, 10:14 PM
another great role model for Black America in the NFL. Today's lesson is that it's ok to accept victimhood

djohn2oo8
10-15-2017, 11:20 PM
There's also no way the owners are stupid enough to put evidence of collusion in writing.

It wouldn't be surprising.

djohn2oo8
10-15-2017, 11:23 PM
Kraep opted out because he wanted the opportunity to start elsewhere. Every team with a bad starting quarterback that doesn't sign him and make him their starter gets criticized by the SJWs. The media seems to think that he's entitled to start in the NFL.

He isn't asking for alot of money. He wants to be on a team. He would at least be a backup if he had never spoken out or knelt.

Robz4000
10-15-2017, 11:34 PM
He isn't asking for alot of money. He wants to be on a team. He would at least be a backup if he had never spoken out or knelt.

He opted out of $14mil because he thought he was good enough to earn more money on a longer contract as a starter. Nobody's fault but his own for his blind arrogance; this fucker thought he was above working out with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice during several offseasons.

djohn2oo8
10-15-2017, 11:39 PM
He opted out of $14mil because he thought he was good enough to earn more money on a longer contract as a starter. Nobody's fault but his own for his blind arrogance; this fucker thought he was above working out with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice during several offseasons.

You gave no reason as to why no one signed him. Owners want to mandate all players stand for the anthem. Why is that? Why now? Why not before Kaepernick spoke out and knelt? No son. Nothing to do with money. Plenty of crazy contracts passed out all the time like candy.

Robz4000
10-15-2017, 11:53 PM
You gave no reason as to why no one signed him. Owners want to mandate all players stand for the anthem. Why is that? Why now? Why not before Kaepernick spoke out and knelt? No son. Nothing to do with money. Plenty of crazy contracts passed out all the time like candy.

No one signed him because he's an awful quarterback with a poor work ethic. On top of that he isn't young anymore so no upside exists by signing him; why sign a mediocre 30 year old starting QB for $15mil/year while you could draft/sign a mediocre 22 year old starting QB for considerably less?

Silver&Black
10-15-2017, 11:55 PM
No one signed him because he's an awful quarterback with a poor work ethic. On top of that he isn't young anymore so no upside exists by signing him; why sign a mediocre 30 year old starting QB for $15mil/year while you could draft/sign a mediocre 22 year old starting QB for considerably less?

Stop it Robz. You're making too much gotdamn sense. Just stop.

Raven
10-16-2017, 01:07 AM

even 5M per year is a lot to pay for a backup qb and you have to consider that there's only a few teams that run a scheme fit for his "talent".. None of those teams need his poor work ethic and attention seeking ways. But most of all, the guy has visibly stopped caring about the game like 3 years ago..

Mark Celibate
10-16-2017, 07:50 AM

You're definitely right but I don't see how it's 'unfair'. If I was an owner, I wouldn't want to hire somebody who chooses to be a major distraction unless he was really going to be a difference maker. Don't see how it's collusion but more of common business sense.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2017, 08:06 AM
kaep is a living legend. put that pressure on them kaep!!! http://i63.tinypic.com/dw6xdu.jpg

Kyle Orton
10-16-2017, 08:58 AM
kaep is a living legend. put that pressure on them kaep!!! http://i63.tinypic.com/dw6xdu.jpg

get ready to hold another L dished out by big bad whitey

Chucho
10-17-2017, 02:14 PM
get ready to hold another L dished out by big bad whitey

:lol

Avante
10-18-2017, 01:37 AM
Racist owners with 70% of their team black....huh?

This is about being a distraction, a negative. Fans spend big $$$$$ to come to an NFL game, they aren't there to have some dummies reminding them of anything negative, they are there to be entertained.

Kaepernick is an ifiot and is getting what he deserves and is lucky some big lineman didn't.......stand your ass up boy, got it? Something I would have told him.

Good job owners, BRAVO~~~~~~

Now pass a rule/law....you will stand for your National Anthem or you'll be looking for another job....CFL, Arena league, etc etc.

This shit about....

It wasn't about the flag, country, military, it was about police brutality towards blacks and social injustices, just won't fly. If you aren't standing you are showing disrespect and these idiots can't even figure that out. And..........protest 70% of black children born to unwed mothers, protest black men bailing on their families, which has a lot to do with why we see what we do......if ya just have to protest.

SuperCam
01-05-2018, 04:05 PM

tbh

spurraider21
01-05-2018, 04:42 PM
why not show wins and losses :lol

Avante
01-05-2018, 07:24 PM
There has never been any doubt there aren't 64 QB's on this earth better than Kaepernick. He could start for....

Jets
Browns
Bills
Jags
Broncos
Dolphins

...right now.

The problem is owners want their players 100% focused on football and not the crap that comes with Kaepernick, he is the last thing any football team at any level wants....a distraction. Nobody wants to talk about his problems, they want to talk football.

You do not make your work place*** the place to stage some protest, if you have any common sense that is.

***Obviously not talking mines in West Virginia type stuff.

I can see....

reporter...so what's your take on social injustices?
Jimmy G....this isn't the place for that, now if you want to talk football......

Avante
01-20-2018, 01:00 AM
My barber pretty much nailed it....

It went something like this....

All Kaeprernick and his followers were actually doing is showing everyone how they just don't care about how things are done. The hell with you, look at them.

Yep, nailed it.