PDA

View Full Version : OT: Just like that, I'm happy with my NBA TV subscription

Spurtacular
10-17-2017, 11:48 PM
With the emergence of the C's, I was wondering if I should've upgraded to all teams. Now, I know it's good enough to just have the Spurs. Some might argue that the upgrade is still worth it, but I catch a lot of the NBA at sports books, anyways. I just have it to make sure I catch all the Spurs action either live or retroactively.

BTW, did NBA TV make it so you could download the games to your phone so as to be able to watch the games more easily? Somehow, I doubt they did. Heads up their asses.

Arcadian
10-18-2017, 12:39 AM
You mean League Pass?

NBA TV is just one channel on cable TV that gets a few random games per week.

Spurtacular
10-19-2017, 05:52 PM
You mean League Pass?

Yes, that's what I mean.

hater
10-19-2017, 08:02 PM
My stupid league pass subscription auto renewed even after I specically set it to expire

Nba league pass is anshitty shady operation. Cant believe a multimillion dollar league has such shitty league pass with offices in eastern europe and shitty servers

Anyway. Whats so great about league pass? Its barely sufficient I also have the Spurs team option

Arcadian
10-19-2017, 09:20 PM
BTW, did [League Pass] make it so you could download the games to your phone so as to be able to watch the games more easily? Somehow, I doubt they did. Heads up their asses.

So you can't download the games, but you can rewatch them (streaming) in full, and there's a "mobile view" broadcast option that is optimized for mobile devices. The viewing angle is more zoomed in.

Spurtacular
10-19-2017, 11:28 PM
So you can't download the games, but you can rewatch them (streaming) in full, and there's a "mobile view" broadcast option that is optimized for mobile devices. The viewing angle is more zoomed in.

That's something. For me with limited data and much traveling, the download option would be much better. Even when I'm not traveling it'd still make stuff a lot easier. I could watch a game throughout the day easy. Having to sit and watch the game in one sitting or having to go pick it back up somewhere is less convenient. They need to get with the Netflix model, tbh.