PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Drag Queen Reads to Children at Michelle Obama Library

Chris
10-18-2017, 09:15 PM

O5i36C50vgA

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/satanic-looking-drag-queen-horns-reads-little-kids-michele-obama-public-library-long-beach/

The description of the event from the Long Beach Public Library calendar of events.

Location: Michelle Obama Library Date: 10/14/2017 Time: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM

Join us for a celebration of LGBTQ History Month! All ages welcome! Celebration will include: Drag Queen Story Hour featuring Xochi Mochi at 12pm, a community art hour at 1pm and an LGBTQ History Timeline Workshop starting at 2pm. Brought to you by a collaboration between the Long Beach Public Library, The LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, the GSA Network and The Imperial Court of Long Beach.

The Church of Satan gave their approval via their blue check mark Twitter account with a “Hail Satan!”

Chucho
10-18-2017, 11:15 PM
Another reason Fascism lost the election almost about a year ago.

Chris
10-19-2017, 12:06 AM
Another reason Fascism lost the election almost about a year ago.

Crazy to think what would have happened if Shitler got in.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 12:11 AM
Crazy to think what would have happened if Shitler got in.

She'd have pushed through her agenda.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 12:20 AM
She'd have pushed through her agenda.

:lmao yeah, she’d just summon beasts from hell to convince a Republican controlled Congress to push her agenda through.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 12:51 AM
:lmao yeah, she’d just summon beasts from hell to convince a Republican controlled Congress to push her agenda through.

Her husband did. Are you saying she couldn't because she's a woman or because her agenda is abhorrent?

AaronY
10-19-2017, 12:56 AM
Her husband did. Are you saying she couldn't because she's a woman or because her agenda is abhorrent?
Lol his program was welfare reform and NAFTA he got a program through by agreeing with the Republicans on this issues

Chucho
10-19-2017, 01:01 AM
Lol his program was welfare reform and NAFTA he got a program through by agreeing with the Republicans on this issues

So....Hillary couldn't do the same? Incapable of compromise?

Chucho
10-19-2017, 01:05 AM
And just for shits and giggles...he also privatized college lending, giving the government a monopoly on that racket and only the government can make deadbeats pay up...

He also continued the DemoKKKrats continued masterhood, and perpetual slavery, of the black race by passing 3 strikes...

Assuredly, Hillary's agenda would have been equally abhorrent.

AaronY
10-19-2017, 01:07 AM
So....Hillary couldn't do the same? Incapable of compromise?
So it would horrible to you Republicans and Democrats compromised? Actually think that's what country instead of demonizing each other

AaronY
10-19-2017, 01:08 AM
Don't forget Clintons crime bill. That wasn't progressive either

Pavlov
10-19-2017, 01:14 AM
And just for shits and giggles...he also privatized college lending, giving the government a monopoly on that racket and only the government can make deadbeats pay up...

He also continued the DemoKKKrats continued masterhood, and perpetual slavery, of the black race by passing 3 strikes...

Sounds pretty Republican. What was your problem with ther again?

AaronY
10-19-2017, 01:23 AM

Lol cracking down on crime with tougher crime laws you think is a progressive thing

Chucho
10-19-2017, 01:59 AM
So it would horrible to you Republicans and Democrats compromised? Actually think that's what country instead of demonizing each other

Tell me, how'd you get to this? I asked if you if you thought she was incapable of compromise.

The second part of this statement looks written by ducks.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:01 AM
Lol cracking down on crime with tougher crime laws you think is a progressive thing

Again, how'd you get to this? I'm just saying what he did and what he passed. You're trying to pass his poor policy buck onto the Right and trying to make it a partisan thing. I just stated what he passed with a Repub Congress when Tired Schtick Boy said Hillary couldn't.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:03 AM
Sounds pretty Republican. What was your problem with ther again?

Sounds like your saying her husband was a Repub, which seems pretty wishy-washy, which is a characteristic she has exhibited all so well, which is just one of the many problems with her.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:05 AM
Man, you guys had this little faith in Hilldog?

AaronY
10-19-2017, 02:31 AM
Again, how'd you get to this? I'm just saying what he did and what he passed. You're trying to pass his poor policy buck onto the Right and trying to make it a partisan thing. I just stated what he passed with a Repub Congress when Tired Schtick Boy said Hillary couldn't.
Clinton was relatively centrist is the point. Dems were different back then had the blue dog Democrats which was more moderate and conservative in the south. It's how they controlled the house even when Reagan was winning 49 states (look at popular vote here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_ 1984 people didn't just vote straight ticket all the time back then. Dems got more house votes in 1984). Democrats are way more progressive today and would not pass that kind of bill. By today's standards that bill is conservative so it's bizarre you're complaining about it

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 04:21 AM
Man, you guys had this little faith in Hilldog?

So you’re really happy Hillary didn’t get elected and start passing a conservative agenda?

pgardn
10-19-2017, 07:16 AM
So you’re really happy Hillary didn’t get elected and start passing a conservative agenda?

This totally escapes him.

He just blindly misses a big part of why his man was elected.

AaronY
10-19-2017, 08:00 AM
Tell me, how'd you get to this? I asked if you if you thought she was incapable of compromise.

The second part of this statement looks written by ducks.
I misunderstood. No my point is even if she got the 80,000 in the rust belt and won R's still have house and senate. And she's fairly close to Traditional republicans on a lot of things: TPP (which she supported before Bernie bros) is a traditional free trade deal which Rs used to jerk off to free trade so she's probably be free trade on a lot of things, aggressive foreign policy, friendly to banks. These were all traditional Republican things. none of the progressive stuff like free college or that other bullshit would have passed the house and senate

hater
10-19-2017, 08:57 AM
Gross

Quadzilla99
10-19-2017, 09:01 AM
Yeah, that bitch is hideous. Most likely Michelle didn't know anything about it obviously

boutons_deux
10-19-2017, 09:10 AM
Hillary would have been more Repug than Bill, who signed FIVE fucking laws that implemented major oligarchy strategic objectives.

But Hillary would not have put destructive assholes like sleepy Benny, Pruitt, Zinke, Pai, JimmyRicky, etc in her cabinet "to destroy the administrative state", would no have put extremist oliggarchy assholes on SCOTUS.

Next up, the oligarchy will hand Trash a oligarchy politicized shill to nominate for Fed chairperson, destroying the Fed's so-called independence.

Remember how horrible Ayn-Rand, St Ronnie-tool that Greenspan was, America is still fucked up from Greenspan's Fed.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 09:31 AM

Who said her agenda was conservative? Holy shit, for trying to spin things and write a narrative based on things that weren't even said, you're pretty fucking bad at it.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 09:34 AM
This totally escapes him.

He just blindly misses a big part of why his man was elected.

LOL, how so? Maybe because he's trying to make a point on a spun assumption on things I never said. You're still upset because it didn't work for you in the Weinstein thread. Just stop it. You're not as smart as you think you are.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 09:37 AM
Hillary would have been more Repug than Bill, who signed FIVE fucking laws that implemented major oligarchy strategic objectives.

But Hillary would not have put destructive assholes like sleepy Benny, Pruitt, Zinke, Pai, JimmyRicky, etc in her cabinet "to destroy the administrative state", would no have put extremist oliggarchy assholes on SCOTUS.

Next up, the oligarchy will hand Trash a oligarchy politicized shill to nominate for Fed chairperson, destroying the Fed's so-called independence.

Remember how horrible Ayn-Rand, St Ronnie-tool that Greenspan was, America is still fucked up from Greenspan's Fed.

And she was your candidate. You indirectly pointed out your hypocrisy. God damn, you're stupid.

rjv
10-19-2017, 09:40 AM
Clinton was relatively centrist is the point. Dems were different back then had the blue dog Democrats which was more moderate and conservative in the south. It's how they controlled the house even when Reagan was winning 49 states (look at popular vote here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_ 1984 people didn't just vote straight ticket all the time back then. Dems got more house votes in 1984). Democrats are way more progressive today and would not pass that kind of bill. By today's standards that bill is conservative so it's bizarre you're complaining about it have to disagree with the notion that the Democrats are progressive. In a nutshell, since Reagan, both parties have been far more similar than dissimilar, especially in regards to their support of neoliberal policies (free trade, privatization, support of covert operations, agreement on military expenditures, lack of regulation on wall street, lack of support for unions).

AaronY
10-19-2017, 10:27 AM
have to disagree with the notion that the Democrats are progressive. In a nutshell, since Reagan, both parties have been far more similar than dissimilar, especially in regards to their support of neoliberal policies (free trade, privatization, support of covert operations, agreement on military expenditures, lack of regulation on wall street, lack of support for unions).
they are compared to where they in the 1980s and 90s when the Democrats were still winning the South. People would vote for Reagan and then Dems the rest of tickey. Southern Dems who called themselves only blue dogs iirc were pretty conservative. In terms of Gay marriage, marijuana legalization, trans stuff, Obama criminal justice and sentencing reforms/pardons, and now with Bernie and Warren on economics way left of 25-30 years. The three strikes crime bill would get like zero Democrat votes i would think. The crime bill even added a bunch of new death penalty categories and got rid of education programs for prisoners iirc

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Who said her agenda was conservative? Holy shit, for trying to spin things and write a narrative based on things that weren't even said, you're pretty fucking bad at it.

You’re the one bringing up Bill passing shit by compromising with conservatives, you stupid cunt sponge.

:lmao this senile old fuck talked himself in circles to the point where he has no fucking idea what his point was to begin with.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 10:31 AM
We just need Hillary to publicly support the border wall, Muslim bans, a full Obamacare repeal, ending DACA, etc. since retarded faggots like Chucho and Trump are too stupid to do anything but reflexively oppose everything she says.

rjv
10-19-2017, 10:31 AM
they are compared to where they in the 1980s and 90s when the Democrats were still winning the South. People would vote for Reagan and then Dems the rest of tickey. Southern Dems who called themselves only blue dogs iirc were pretty conservative. In terms of Gay marriage, marijuana legalization, trans stuff, Obama criminal justice and sentencing reforms/pardons, and now with Bernie and Warren on economics way left of 25-30 years. The three strikes crime bill would get like zero Democrat votes i would think. The crime bill even added a bunch of new death penalty categories and got rid of education programs for prisoners iirc i would agree that the support for something similar to a crime bill or a welfare reform act would likely falter but the reason why i would balk at calling them progressive is because they would stop short of creating the sort of systemic economic and social reforms that are necessary in regards to creating greater economic equality. that and they continue to support neocon foreign policy.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 10:51 AM
You’re the one bringing up Bill passing shit by compromising with conservatives, you stupid cunt sponge.

:lmao this senile old fuck talked himself in circles to the point where he has no fucking idea what his point was to begin with.

You said she couldn't work with conservatives. I said her husband did asked why you think she is incapable of compromise.

Man, you twisted words and posts and still failed. LOL.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 10:53 AM
We just need Hillary to publicly support the border wall, Muslim bans, a full Obamacare repeal, ending DACA, etc. since retarded faggots like Chucho and Trump are too stupid to do anything but reflexively oppose everything she says.

LOL, rage post.

Kim Jong-il
10-19-2017, 10:59 AM
LOL, rage post.
But no denial :lol

Pavlov
10-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Sounds like your saying her husband was a Repub, which seems pretty wishy-washy, which is a characteristic she has exhibited all so well, which is just one of the many problems with her.Trump has flip flopped more than that already. Do you have a problem with him?

The Gemini Method
10-19-2017, 11:40 AM
That's my hometown. That library is in the hood but has a pretty cool lab for kids to immerse themselves in the study of ciences and computers.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 12:05 PM
You said she couldn't work with conservatives. I said her husband did asked why you think she is incapable of compromise.

Man, you twisted words and posts and still failed. LOL.
:lmao senile old fuck who talked himself into circles and can’t even comprehend his own logic besides “HILLARY BAD HILLARY VERY BAD”

Blake
10-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Important thread

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:10 PM
Trump has flip flopped more than that already. Do you have a problem with him?

I've already said numerous times I do. He's an unfit POTUS.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:12 PM
:lmao senile old fuck who talked himself into circles and can’t even comprehend his own logic besides “HILLARY BAD HILLARY VERY BAD”

Sure, sure. Keep trying. It's pretty simple- you said she couldn't pass her Agenda.

I said Bill could, why couldn't she?

You start twisting, spinning, lying and then rage. And then smilies and name calling.

Failing on your own terms, even failing on trying to boil it down to something I didn't say or hint. Just LOLZY.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:12 PM
:lmao another guy who semen shields incessantly for Trump yet conveniently “doesn’t like Trump”.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:14 PM
Sure, sure. Keep trying. It's pretty simple- you said she couldn't pass her Agenda.

You start twisting, spinning, lying and then rage. And then smilies and name calling.

Failing on your own terms, even failing on trying to boil it down to something I didn't say or hint. Just LOLZY.

:lmao senile old fuck still doesn’t get it, then thinks “If I just write lots of incoherent words then I win”.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:16 PM
:lmao senile old fuck still doesn’t get it, then thinks “If I just write lots of incoherent words then I win”.

That's what you're doing.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:16 PM
Does it bother you that much that you couldn't even lie, twist and rage your way to a "win"?

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:17 PM

The same reason nobody does the Macarena or listens to Collective Soul - it’s not 1996 anymore. The times have changed, even if your old senile ass hasn’t.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:18 PM
Does it bother you that much that you couldn't even lie, twist and rage your way to a "win"?

:lmao senile old fuck

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:23 PM
The same reason nobody does the Macarena or listens to Collective Soul - it’s not 1996 anymore. The times have changed, even if your old senile ass hasn’t.

So, because it's not the 90's, she is not capable of compromise? LOL. Wow. No faith in your candidate or your party. And it's the Right that doesn't want to work with the other side?

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:24 PM
:lmao senile old fuck

It does.

Pavlov
10-19-2017, 02:25 PM
And it's the Right that doesn't want to work with the other side?Yes.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:25 PM
So, because it's not the 90's, she is not capable of compromise? LOL. Wow. No faith in your candidate or your party. And it's the Right that doesn't want to work with the other side?

:lmao senile old fuck thinks politics haven’t changed in 20 years.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:26 PM
Yes.

According to Mono, times have changed and Hlillary would be incapable of compromise.

Chucho
According to Mono, times have changed and Hlillary would be incapable of compromise.

You're the one saying Hillary wouldn't work with the Right.

monosylab1k

The Right is incapable of compromise, you senile fuck :lmao

Pavlov
10-19-2017, 02:27 PM
According to Mono, times have changed and Hlillary would be incapable of compromise.Wouldn't be up to her most likely. Obama is the blueprint here, not Bill.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:27 PM
The Right is incapable of compromise, you senile fuck :lmao

Says you.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Says you.

Says recent history, you senile old fuck :lmao

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Wouldn't be up to her most likely. Obama is the blueprint here, not Bill.

Times have changed.

Pavlov
10-19-2017, 02:29 PM
Times have changed.Since the 90s, yes.

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:30 PM
Says recent history, you senile old fuck :lmao

Such as?

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:31 PM
Such as?

Merrick Garland

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Merrick Garland

Why?

Chucho
10-19-2017, 02:34 PM
Wouldn't be up to her most likely. Obama is the blueprint here, not Bill.

Good Ol' E.O Veto. Pretty spot on with inability to compromise.

monosylab1k
10-19-2017, 02:59 PM
Why?

Don’t be purposely obtuse.

Pavlov
10-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Good Ol' E.O Veto. Pretty spot on with inability to compromise.Right. You know you're undermining your own argument, don't you?