PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: RIP Longo

Jules_Winnfield
10-20-2017, 11:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fjEQGHG.png

Spurtacular
10-21-2017, 04:13 AM
Ball is for real, tbh. I get why people hate him though.

.G.
10-21-2017, 04:38 AM
27 shots lol

Raven
10-21-2017, 06:30 AM
the issues are real, his shot is broken and needs to be remade from the ground up and his D is about where you would expect it for a rookie pg, that is at an epically bad state. That said, there is a player there.

hater
10-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Already better than Rookie Le ron or Kobe :wow

Goat

LkrFan
10-21-2017, 10:09 AM
27 shots lol

He took what they were giving him. With how our offense wants to play, if he doesn't take (and make) those shots, it ruins spacing. If he doesn't prove to teams that he can score our offense will stall more often than not.

I don't expect nights like that scoring wise, but his rebounds and assists should always be there at a nice clip. He's a big guard with really good court vision. He should only improve going forward.

Mitch
10-21-2017, 10:18 AM
He took what they were giving him. With how our offense wants to play, if he doesn't take (and make) those shots, it ruins spacing. If he doesn't prove to teams that he can score our offense will stall more often than not.

I don't expect nights like that scoring wise, but his rebounds and assists should always be there at a nice clip. He's a big guard with really good court vision. He should only improve going forward.

En espanol, puto

Clipper Nation
10-21-2017, 10:26 AM
He took what they were giving him.
:lol They were "giving him" everything, César. The Suns were literally playing zero defense.

.G.
10-21-2017, 12:02 PM

Yeah and he did this against a phx team that lost by 48 on opening night. Dude is straight up trashura.

ambchang
10-21-2017, 12:06 PM
Lonzo’s shot is inherently inconsistent due to his horrible mechanics. He will be hot once in a while but against real nba defenses he will struggle most of the time.

He’s probably going to be a decent starting guard on a playoff caliber team one day, sort of like a rich mans fathead type if the lakers are really lucky.

jeebus
10-21-2017, 12:28 PM
:lol They were "giving him" everything, César. The Suns were literally playing zero defense.

Also, Schlongo put up 29 on a team that lost by almost 50 points on opening night. Cobbler could've dropped 40 on them.

Clipper Nation
10-21-2017, 01:43 PM
Also, Schlongo put up 29 on a team that lost by almost 50 points on opening night. Cobbler could've dropped 40 on them.
Something called a "Patrick Connaughton" put up 24 on only 14 shots against the same Suns team playing the same shitty defense.

LkrFan
10-21-2017, 02:10 PM

:lol

Point taken, but Suns were rested whereas we played the night before, then travelled and played a B2B. Following up a clunker like vs Clipps, then have the mental fortitude to not only bounce back, but he even outplayed Devin Booker.

If only for today, give the rook his due son :tu

LkrFan
10-21-2017, 02:12 PM
En espanol, puto

LkrFan
10-21-2017, 02:12 PM
Yeah and he did this against a phx team that lost by 48 on opening night. Dude is straight up trashura.

We'll see son. :)

Clipper Nation
10-21-2017, 02:32 PM

Point taken, but Suns were rested whereas we played the night before, then travelled and played a B2B. Following up a clunker like vs Clipps, then have the mental fortitude to not only bounce back, but he even outplayed Devin Booker.

If only for today, give the rook his due son :tu

Don't really see how Longo "outplayed" Booker, tbh. Booker scored only 4 less points but took fewer shots and was more efficient, and they were both pretty much even in assists and rebounds. Longo just had the unlimited green light to chuck. Plus, the Suns' guards and Chandler had a disgustingly lazy defensive "effort" and took it easy on Longo. The Bledsoe I saw last night going under screens and giving Longo wide-open shots looked nothing like the Bledsoe I remember from the Clippers who played stout defense.

Even worse was Earl Watson pretending it was their strategy to give Longo easy open shots. His shooting form is hideous, but it's not so bad that he can't make wide open shots if you keep giving them to him.

LkrFan
10-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Don't really see how Longo "outplayed" Booker, tbh. Booker scored only 4 less points but took fewer shots and was more efficient, and they were both pretty much even in assists and rebounds. Longo just had the unlimited green light to chuck. Plus, the Suns' guards and Chandler had a disgustingly lazy defensive "effort" and took it easy on Longo. The Bledsoe I saw last night going under screens and giving Longo wide-open shots looked nothing like the Bledsoe I remember from the Clippers who played stout defense.

Even worse was Earl Watson pretending it was their strategy to give Longo easy open shots. His shooting form is hideous, but it's not so bad that he can't make wide open shots if you keep giving them to him.

:lolK - boiled down: Lonzo 1, Booker 0. 2nd game ever. More points, more assists, less turnovers, less freebies, better +/-, and most importantly, he got the W. That's it and that's all son.

jeebus
10-21-2017, 11:18 PM
Something called a "Patrick Connaughton" put up 24 on only 14 shots against the same Suns team playing the same shitty defense.
People are just looking for an excuse to suckle the tip of AIDS Drake.