PDA

View Full Version : All-NBA psychotic team

nkdlunch
10-17-2005, 04:33 PM
PG - Jason Williams. likes to pick fights with reporters.
SG - Kobe Bryant. Main reason Laker dynasty is shit now.
SF - Ron Artest. the MVP-Most Valuable Psychotic of the league:
"I always knew I'm a ghetto-type guy. I'm from the 'hood. I'm going to be ghetto for the rest of my life. At the same time there's a lot of kids out there that look up to you. For that I'll change." :lmao
PF - Rasheed Wallace. Clearly has issues.
C - Kwame Brown. Is trying his hardest to take Artest's crown.

Honorable Mention: Ricky Davis, Antoine Walker and the Christies :lol

mrose31
10-17-2005, 04:37 PM
You missed Bonzi Wells as an obvious candidate.

ZStomp
10-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Did this thread stem from the Artest wants to box thread?

nkdlunch
10-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Did this thread stem from the Artest wants to box thread?

that and the kwame brown brilliance that's been going around lately

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-17-2005, 04:40 PM
Well, I don't know about the Kobe pick. He's not really psycho in the same way that the rest of these guys are. He's just got a huge ego and cheats on his wife. I'd say put AI in his place. It's true that he hasn't done anything crazy in a while, but I think that kicking a naked woman out of your house and then going looking for her while waving around a hand gun goes a long way.

thispego
10-17-2005, 04:40 PM
that team would be pretty good

cheguevara
10-17-2005, 04:42 PM
that team would be pretty good

for the 5 minutes it would last

thispego
10-17-2005, 04:47 PM
nah, they would come together through their dysfunction

tekdragon
10-17-2005, 05:27 PM
Yes, nothing unites a team like dysfunction.

Just ask the Portland Trailblazers or the Minnesota Vikings.

tekdragon
10-17-2005, 05:27 PM
by the way, is Eddie Griffin still in the league? He could be on the bench, no?

BronxCowboy
10-17-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't know about Rasheed Wallace being psycho. I know I'm going out on a limb here, because the guy has made sure that his issues are no secret, but . . . I just think that he's more misunderstood than psycho.

1Parker1
10-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Well, I don't know about the Kobe pick. He's not really psycho in the same way that the rest of these guys are. He's just got a huge ego and cheats on his wife. I'd say put AI in his place. It's true that he hasn't done anything crazy in a while, but I think that kicking a naked woman out of your house and then going looking for her while waving around a hand gun goes a long way.

:lol I'd put Shaq in there before Kobe when it comes to psychotic-ness...........

adidas11
10-17-2005, 05:39 PM
:lol I'd put Shaq in there before Kobe when it comes to psychotic-ness...........

Why?

QUESTION.

tekdragon
10-17-2005, 05:43 PM
Another question: Who's the coach?

slayermin
10-17-2005, 05:47 PM
You can't forget Danny Fortson. Latrell Sprewell?

thispego
10-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Another question: Who's the coach?

bobby knight?

1Parker1
10-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Why?

QUESTION.

Classic Shaq-isms:

"I knew I was dog meat. Luckily, I'm the high-priced dog meat that everybody wants. I'm the good-quality dog meat. I'm the Alpo of the NBA."

"I said what I felt, and people try to control people. But you can never control me. I'm a 31-year-old juvenile delinquent. Nobody can control me."

-- O'Neal, after being suspended in February by the NBA for uttering an obscenity during a live television interview.

"If I keep playing, my name will be inscripted in the NBA bible for many years to come. That's what it's all about. That's so kids 20 or 30 years down the line from now go, `Man, O'Neal had 90,000 points. He played until he was 60. And he was still asking for the maximum at 60.'"

Some things you just can't question. Like you can't question why two plus two is four. So don't question it, don't try to look it up. I don't know who made it, all I know is it was put in my head that two plus two is four. So certain things happen. Why does it rain? Why am I sexy? I don't know."

:lol And there's plenty more weirdo quotes by Shaq. I'll admit, the guy is funny at times, but other times he seems to be living in his own pseudo world.

Sure Kobe is an adulter and has a big ego.......but that doesn't neccessarily meean he's "pychotic". :lol

nkdlunch
10-17-2005, 06:30 PM
You can't forget Danny Fortson. Latrell Sprewell?

Fortson is not a psycho. Just a big fat pussy who looks like Annie. Latrell is more autistic than psycho.

And Bobby knight as coach :tu :lol

spurs=bling
10-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Classic Shaq-isms:

"If I keep playing, my name will be inscripted in the NBA bible for many years to come. That's what it's all about. That's so kids 20 or 30 years down the line from now go, `Man, O'Neal had 90,000 points. He played until he was 60. And he was still asking for the maximum at 60.'"

Some things you just can't question. Like you can't question why two plus two is four. So don't question it, don't try to look it up. I don't know who made it, all I know is it was put in my head that two plus two is four. So certain things happen. Why does it rain? Why am I sexy? I don't know."

that stuff is funny. its nice to read this when you're down it cheers you up :lol

ShoogarBear
10-17-2005, 07:32 PM
The team would not be worth talking about unless you brought Vernon Maxwell out of retirement.

Marklar MM
10-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Kermit Washington..put him on the team, if not for the name alone.

1Parker1
10-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Damn...how could we have forgotten Rodman! Although, I thought we were just talking about current NBA Freakazoids.

sickdsm
10-17-2005, 08:42 PM
JR Ryder

FromWayDowntown
10-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Kermit Washington..put him on the team, if not for the name alone.

Man, have you seen any of the recent interviews with Kermit Washington? That guy is far from psycho. I'll admit that he had one bad moment on a basketball court and has had to pay for a very long time for that horrendous decision, but he's redeemed himself with charitable work and has even managed to receive an opportunity to coach with Asheville in the NBDL last season (which required NBA approval).

Mr_MVP21
10-17-2005, 09:43 PM
What did he say that has freaked people out? I"m curious to know.

nkdlunch
10-17-2005, 10:40 PM
What did he say that has freaked people out? I"m curious to know.

It's not what he said. He's the dude that almost killed Tomjanovic w/1 punch on the court.It was an accident, I doubt he's a psycho

milkyway21
10-18-2005, 01:53 AM
Classic Shaq-isms:

"I knew I was dog meat. Luckily, I'm the high-priced dog meat that everybody wants. I'm the good-quality dog meat. I'm the Alpo of the NBA."

"I said what I felt, and people try to control people. But you can never control me. I'm a 31-year-old juvenile delinquent. Nobody can control me."

-- O'Neal, after being suspended in February by the NBA for uttering an obscenity during a live television interview.

:lol And there's plenty more weirdo quotes by Shaq. I'll admit, the guy is funny at times, but other times he seems to be living in his own pseudo world.

Sure Kobe is an adulter and has a big ego.......but that doesn't neccessarily meean he's "pychotic". :lol...http://www.smileys.ws/sm/action/00000033.gif

talking about immortality...

ShaQ defines the true meaning of big EGO in the league.

I got more respect on Kobe than ShaQ. And he's not afraid to say about the real who the Shaq is. Bravo! :tu

SenorSpur
10-19-2005, 04:41 AM
You've got to add Sprewell to this starting five. No other player in history ever attacked his coach in a fit of "psychotic" rage. Of course, if he doesn't land a job soon, he'll only be eligible for the "former" players list.

Mavs<Spurs
10-19-2005, 11:01 AM

Wow, I didn't know about that one. Tell me more!
Dang, Ai is crazy. I can't see anyone in their right mind doing that.

Mavs<Spurs
10-19-2005, 11:02 AM
You've got to add Sprewell to this starting five. No other player in history ever attacked his coach in a fit of "psychotic" rage. Of course, if he doesn't land a job soon, he'll only be eligible for the "former" players list.

Plus, we all know that he has a family to feed.

Mavs<Spurs
10-19-2005, 11:06 AM
...http://www.smileys.ws/sm/action/00000033.gif

talking about immortality...

ShaQ defines the true meaning of big EGO in the league.

I got more respect on Kobe than ShaQ. And he's not afraid to say about the real who the Shaq is. Bravo! :tu

I might be wrong, but from where I sit Shaq looks like a total class act.
I have a lot of respect for him. He's supposed to be a good father, gives up money so that his team can get better, paid for the funeral of Mikan and anybody that is as big, strong and athletic as he is and still puts up with that Hack A Shaq without laying people out must be patient.

I never did believe that girl about rape, but I lost some respect for him since he cheated on his wife. I know that he must have had millions of opportunities, but its still not right.

wildbill2u
10-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Steve Jax's fight in Detroit, his balla tude, and remark about Blacks and gold chains should put him on the bench at least. His career as a psycho is all in front of him

JamStone
10-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Considerations: Latrell Sprewell, Ricky Davis, Rafer Alston, Erick Dampier, Darius Miles

Mixability
10-19-2005, 02:05 PM
Mrs. Doug Christie as the cheerleader?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Ricky Davis cleaned up his act last season, and it is unethical to scoff at anyone who jumped over steve nash and posterized him.

sickdsm
10-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Mrs. Doug Christie as the cheerleader?

Wouldn't that be Doug as a cheerleader and MRS as a player?

I can't remember who's supposed to be the guy in that relationship.

howbouthemspurs
10-20-2005, 02:11 AM
What about Marcus Camby?... He smacked his own coach trying to hit Danny Ferry!!.... And that was also pretty funny

milkyway21
10-20-2005, 02:23 AM
He's supposed to be a good father, gives up money so that his team can get better, paid for the funeral of Mikan

you one another example? when people look up to you and listen to whatever you say to the media then you tell people you slept with Cindy Crawford, Venus Williams, etc. then after 2 two days you realized you made a mistake you backtracked by saying "it was just a joke" it's psychotic to me-whoever you are.

Joke? :lol

milkyway21
10-20-2005, 03:58 AM
What about Marcus Camby?... He smacked his own coach trying to hit Danny Ferry!!.... And that was also pretty funnyspeaking of new Cav GM Danny Ferry, how about that player (i forgot who it was), who spit on his face yrs ago? :smokin

was it intentional? DRob saw it.

iminlakerland
10-20-2005, 05:10 AM
I might be wrong, but from where I sit Shaq looks like a total class act.
I have a lot of respect for him. He's supposed to be a good father, gives up money so that his team can get better, paid for the funeral of Mikan and anybody that is as big, strong and athletic as he is and still puts up with that Hack A Shaq without laying people out must be patient.

I never did believe that girl about rape, but I lost some respect for him since he cheated on his wife. I know that he must have had millions of opportunities, but its still not right.

Shaq isn't the classiest guy himself, what I have learned from all of this fiasco that went on last season is you really never know an nba player, no matter what they try to portray on TV.

Shaq does a lot of good in the community that he is in, but honestly there is stuff out there where shaq himself was groping women when it was unwanted, yet that didn't recieve nearly as much publicity (Orlando Magic days).

Do we really know what kind of a father Shaq is? We do not live in that household, nor would i care to.

And another thing if shaq truely cared about his organization/team he would not be demanding the sum of money he demands. He gives up money because he recieves a huge lump sum of it.

If i'm also not mistaken this is the very shaq that missed chick hearns funeral service. Wow dont you think shaq of all people could/would attend a laker greats service?

What one may want you to believe may not necessarily be the truth...i.e. Kobe.