PDA

View Full Version : White Kids rape Black Kids in football lockeroom..

apalisoc_9
10-21-2017, 07:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4JcA2lPC1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4JcA2lPC1I

Trill Clinton
10-21-2017, 09:08 PM
inherently
http://i66.tinypic.com/dzvu5k.gif

cd021
10-22-2017, 05:22 AM
Literally down the road from me. Not surprising tbh.

cd021
10-22-2017, 05:24 AM
BTW it was sexual harassment, racist and fucking stupid. Not to generalize but why does it seem like this is par for the course with white people?

DeadlyDynasty
10-22-2017, 08:52 AM
I bet you had bigger plans for this thread

Trill Clinton
10-22-2017, 02:08 PM
BTW it was sexual harassment, racist and fucking stupid. Not to generalize but why does it seem like this is par for the course with white people?

they be on that gay shit heavy bro. humor to some white men is rooted in homosexuality. take the show jackass for example. them dudes made millions on shoving hot wheels and firecrackers up each others ass.

SpursforSix
10-22-2017, 02:34 PM
they be on that gay shit heavy bro. humor to some white men is rooted in homosexuality. take the show jackass for example. them dudes made millions on shoving hot wheels and firecrackers up each others ass.

Turning this into a race thing. It's disturbing as hell. Parents not keeping up with what their kids are doing on the internet.

in a few years, all these kids are going to be grown adults having been parented by the internet.

Trill Clinton
10-22-2017, 02:41 PM
Turning this into a race thing. It's disturbing as hell. Parents not keeping up with what their kids are doing on the internet.

in a few years, all these kids are going to be grown adults having been parented by the internet.

you know how it goes on ST. everything is turned into a race thing. i wish things were different but its all in the game yo.

Blake
10-22-2017, 04:39 PM

Well it sounds to me like we need to protect blacks by giving them their own bathrooms away from whites

hater
10-22-2017, 07:22 PM
Build that wall keep mexico safe tbqh

sickdsm
10-22-2017, 11:04 PM
I wouldn't feel any less outraged if my kid was on top or bottom and same skin color.

apalisoc_9
10-22-2017, 11:36 PM
Build that wall keep mexico safe tbqh

:lol

apalisoc_9
10-22-2017, 11:37 PM
you know how it goes on ST. everything is turned into a race thing. i wish things were different but its all in the game yo.

bro, those were kids of immigrants. A real black guy wouldn't let this happen to him.

Chucho
10-23-2017, 05:35 AM

inherently
http://i66.tinypic.com/dzvu5k.gif

:lmao

Thanks for being honest, Trilly.

Trill Clinton
10-23-2017, 07:34 AM
bro, those were kids of immigrants. A real black guy wouldn't let this happen to him.

hell naw. that shit wouldn't go down at kirby middle school.

DJR210
10-23-2017, 07:59 AM
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/45/67/15/9925481/13/920x920.jpg

Chucho
10-23-2017, 12:40 PM
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/45/67/15/9925481/13/920x920.jpg
:lol

Avante
10-24-2017, 11:11 AM
I wish all blacks would boycott football. Let the white world see just how fucked up the game would be with a bunch of slow white cats out there.

I will say this.......a lot less....DUH~~~....penalties.

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 11:45 AM
I wish all blacks would boycott football. Let the white world see just how fucked up the game would be with a bunch of slow white cats out there.

I will say this.......a lot less....DUH~~~....penalties.

You'd like to have all this physically dominant dudes running around with nothing to do?

Avante
10-24-2017, 12:06 PM
You'd like to have all this physically dominant dudes running around with nothing to do?

I want the white world to be stuck with the white world, see just how sad/weak they really are. I don't think they realize how much we need the black man. Our Olympic teams without the black athletes would be a joke. Imagine an all white NBA.

Black athletes with time on their hands, hmmmm?

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 12:21 PM
I want the white world to be stuck with the white world, see just how sad/weak they really are. I don't think they realize how much we need the black man. Our Olympic teams without the black athletes would be a joke. Imagine an all white NBA.

Does my leg smell like little kid? Because you're humping the fuck out of it today.

Avante
10-24-2017, 12:23 PM
Does my leg smell like little kid? Because you're humping the fuck out of it today.

You came to me liar, ok?

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 12:24 PM
You came to me liar, ok?

I bet you're all giddy with the anticipation of little kids coming over to ask for treats.

Avante
10-24-2017, 12:28 PM
I bet you're all giddy with the anticipation of little kids coming over to ask for treats.

I can;'t stand kids, hate being around them. So 100% wrong as usual. I have never ever handed out candy, I simply go off into my man cave and let Judy deal with that silliness.

Dude. we get you're a fucking liar, but....retarded?

Chucho
10-24-2017, 12:29 PM

The police would be outran more often than not.

Avante
10-24-2017, 12:34 PM
The police would be outran more often than not.

I've actually thought about that. The police in the inner cities hiring speedy black cops so they don't get outran.

What pro rassler was a sprint champ in college?

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 01:19 PM
I can;'t stand kids, hate being around them. So 100% wrong as usual. I have never ever handed out candy, I simply go off into my man cave and let Judy deal with that silliness.

Dude. we get you're a fucking liar, but....retarded?

You're conflicted. In some threads you talk about defending them and now you hate them. It's pretty weird. Fits the profile of a serial pedophile.

Chucho
10-24-2017, 01:37 PM
You're conflicted. In some threads you talk about defending them and now you hate them. It's pretty weird. Fits the profile of a serial pedophile.

Maybe it depends on how much they resist?

Avante
10-24-2017, 01:58 PM

Just how damn dumb are you?

I'll go slow....

Anyone unable to defend themselves needs our help ok stupid? This isn't about likes/dislikes...ok dummy?

Stupid, think......there ya sit at the bar with a 13 year, what in the fuck is there to talk about....well? Dude, would ya want your buddies seeing you with a kid.....do you think at all?

Stupid. never saw anyone where I thought they were a kid...ok dummy?

Avante
10-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Maybe it depends on how much they resist?

Stupid.......they are there to hustle drinks......now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 02:06 PM
Just how damn dumb are you?

I'll go slow....

Anyone unable to defend themselves needs our help ok stupid? This isn't about likes/dislikes...ok dummy?

Stupid, think......there ya sit at the bar with a 13 year, what in the fuck is there to talk about....well? Dude, would ya want your buddies seeing you with a kid.....do you think at all?

Stupid. never saw anyone where I thought they were a kid...ok dummy?

I've never sat at a bar with a 13 year old. I have not idea what we would talk about. It'd probably go like this:

13 year old: hi...buy me a drink
me: uh...you need to go home and study and work on what you want to do with your future
13 year old: ohhhh...ok....bye
me: Hey
13 year old: (turning around)
me: stay away from that Avante dude

Avante
10-24-2017, 02:32 PM
I've never sat at a bar with a 13 year old. I have not idea what we would talk about. It'd probably go like this:

13 year old: hi...buy me a drink
me: uh...you need to go home and study and work on what you want to do with your future
13 year old: ohhhh...ok....bye
me: Hey
13 year old: (turning around)
me: stay away from that Avante dude

Dude, ya suck at that also.

Reality

13 year old....hi buy me drink?
You.....love to, did ya know as a kid around your age I ran a 20.00 200m?
13 year old....my dad still holds the Phillipines 200m record at 21.08. He was at SMU when he ran that so why you lie?
You...ah, well....hey, where ya going?
13 yeare old....I no drink with liar.

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 03:03 PM
Dude, ya suck at that also.

Reality

13 year old....hi buy me drink?
You.....love to, did ya know as a kid around your age I ran a 20.00 200m?
13 year old....my dad still holds the Phillipines 200m record at 21.08. He was at SMU when he ran that so why you lie?
You...ah, well....hey, where ya going?
13 yeare old....I no drink with liar.

It's more like this...

hot Asian woman: hey....buy me a drink
me: sure...I got money to burn
hot Asian woman: you lookee familiar
me: yeah...maybe you saw that track magazine
hot Asian woman: oooohhhhhh you were the highschool guy that ran around a 20 200m
me: yep...but I don't like to talk about it
hot Asian woman: oooooohhhhh....what you want to talk about
me: whatever...I'm an expert on just about anything you've ever heard of
hot Asian woman: you like poopy shooty
me: ugh....no...I don't even know what that is. Sounds gross. Hey...have you ever heard of Alice in Chains
hot Asian woman: oooooo....nooo...what is that
me: it's a who, not a what. shit...you're dumb
hot Asian woman: we fuckee suckee now???
me: no...I'm trying to enjoy my dinner
hot Asian woman: what you eat?
me: it's a cheese burger. shit...are you retarded
hot Asian woman: oooooooo....me ruv you rong tim
me: OK Scooby Doo
hot Asian woman: whaaattt?
me: what fucking time is it?
hot Asian woman: it's 75
me: shit...you are retarded
hot Asian woman: you seen jiggy wiggy
me: what?
hot Asian woman: jiggy wiggy
me: what?????
hot Asian woman: never mind
me: it's getting late and you're dull
hot Asian woman: you fuckee suckee
me: I don't know...have you seen that movie, Under the Skin?
hot Asian woman: ooooohhhh nooooo
me: What about Breaking Bad
hot Asian woman: oooooohhh yes...it so good
me: yes, it is.
hot Asian woman: you likee Friends?
me: no, I never saw a whole episode. I did watch Seinfeld though
hot Asian woman: oooooohhhhh....NBC must see TV
me: yeah...sort of....I just watched Seinfeld. And ER. Was that on Thursday?
hot Asian woman: oooooooo...Noah Wylie
me: yeah...I suppose...you see the Librarian?
hot Asian woman: yessss....so good....you watchee?
me: no, it looked like shit from the commercials

Avante
10-24-2017, 04:03 PM
It's more like this...

hot Asian woman: hey....buy me a drink
me: sure...I got money to burn
hot Asian woman: you lookee familiar
me: yeah...maybe you saw that track magazine
hot Asian woman: oooohhhhhh you were the highschool guy that ran around a 20 200m
me: yep...but I don't like to talk about it
hot Asian woman: oooooohhhhh....what you want to talk about
me: whatever...I'm an expert on just about anything you've ever heard of
hot Asian woman: you like poopy shooty
me: ugh....no...I don't even know what that is. Sounds gross. Hey...have you ever heard of Alice in Chains
hot Asian woman: oooooo....nooo...what is that
me: it's a who, not a what. shit...you're dumb
hot Asian woman: we fuckee suckee now???
me: no...I'm trying to enjoy my dinner
hot Asian woman: what you eat?
me: it's a cheese burger. shit...are you retarded
hot Asian woman: oooooooo....me ruv you rong tim
me: OK Scooby Doo
hot Asian woman: whaaattt?
me: what fucking time is it?
hot Asian woman: it's 75
me: shit...you are retarded
hot Asian woman: you seen jiggy wiggy
me: what?
hot Asian woman: jiggy wiggy
me: what?????
hot Asian woman: never mind
me: it's getting late and you're dull
hot Asian woman: you fuckee suckee
me: I don't know...have you seen that movie, Under the Skin?
hot Asian woman: ooooohhhh nooooo
me: What about Breaking Bad
hot Asian woman: oooooohhh yes...it so good
me: yes, it is.
hot Asian woman: you likee Friends?
me: no, I never saw a whole episode. I did watch Seinfeld though
hot Asian woman: oooooohhhhh....NBC must see TV
me: yeah...sort of....I just watched Seinfeld. And ER. Was that on Thursday?
hot Asian woman: oooooooo...Noah Wylie
me: yeah...I suppose...you see the Librarian?
hot Asian woman: yessss....so good....you watchee?
me: no, it looked like shit from the commercials

translation

I should have know better than lie about that 20.00 with a sprint geek like Avante here. So instead of just admitting I'm a lowrent liar I try to go that silly ass route, yep, look like a clown intead. Beats being a liar.

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 04:17 PM
translation

I should have know better than lie about that 20.00 with a sprint geek like Avante here. So instead of just admitting I'm a lowrent liar I try to go that silly ass route, yep, look like a clown intead. Beats being a liar.

We could do a poll and see if I probably ran that fast. Would that work for you?

Avante
10-24-2017, 04:31 PM
We could do a poll and see if I probably ran that fast. Would that work for you?

Dude, nobody here except Avante knows sprinting, and you know this. Watch this....

trivia

The All USC 100m

lane

1.First black to hold a sprint World Record, and the first "Worlds Fastest Human".
2.Olympic 100m gold medalist.
3.Histories first 9.3
4.Histories first 9.4
5.Canadian 200m record holder
6.Olympic 200m gold medalist
7.WR 4x1 anchor
8.Number one ranked sprinter in the world

Nobody here has a clue who belongs in those lanes so why ask a bunch of know nothings anything about sprinting?

Avante is the most knowledgable "sprint geek" on the internet, trust him.

Dude, I have the best times ever ran at 200m by year gong back to pre 1900, ok? No middle school EVER EVER EVER ran anything remotely close to a 20,.00, and I can prove this.....ok?

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 04:34 PM
Dude, nobody here except Avante knows sprinting, and you know this. Watch this....

trivia

The All USC 100m

lane

1.First black to hold a sprint World Record, and the first "Worlds Fastest Human".
2.Olympic 100m gold medalist.
3.Histories first 9.3
4.Histories first 9.4
5.Canadian 200m record holder
6.Olympic 200m gold medalist
7.WR 4x1 anchor
8.Number one ranked sprinter in the world

Nobody here has a clue who belongs in those lanes sdo why ask a bunch of know nothings anything about sprinting?

Avante is the most knowledgable "sprint geek" on the internet, trust him.

hmmmm....pretty easy....

1.First black to hold a sprint World Record, and the first "Worlds Fastest Human". - Figaroe Shattercrotch
2.Olympic 100m gold medalist. - Blind "Legs" Willie Phister
3.Histories first 9.3 - Def Leppard
4.Histories first 9.4 - Jonathan Lightening "Jones"
5.Canadian 200m record holder - Octavia Spencer
6.Olympic 200m gold medalist - Whataburger
7.WR 4x1 anchor - Cap'n Crunch
8.Number one ranked sprinter in the world - Sam's Club

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 04:35 PM
LOL..."Figaroe Shattercrotch"

LMAO at me

Avante
10-24-2017, 04:44 PM
LOL..."Figaroe Shattercrotch"

LMAO at me

Dude, will you ever figure this out? It is...IMPOSSIBLE...for anyone middle school age to run a 20.00.....IMPOSSIBLE....ok retard?

Go to any other forum put there on the internet and try and peddle.....as a midde school kid I ran a WORLD CLASS 20.00 200m....watch what happens.

Stupid....the GREAT Bob Hayes ran a 20.5 WR.....ok retard?

SpursforSix
10-24-2017, 04:47 PM
Dude, will yu ever figure this out? It is...IMPOSSIBLE...for anyone middle school age to run a 20.00.....IMPOSSIBLE....ok retard?

Go to any other forum put there on the internet and try and peddle.....as a midde school kid I ran a WORLD CLASS 20.00 200m....watch whar happens.

Why does it bother you? I also said that it was spring of my 8th grade year. So I was pretty much a high schooler physically. I don't know why it didn't get written up. Maybe it was wind aided. I never thought much about it.

Avante
10-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Why does it bother you? I also said that it was spring of my 8th grade year. So I was pretty much a high schooler physically. I don't know why it didn't get written up. Maybe it was wind aided. I never thought much about it.

Dude, it's not about YOU getting it, ok? The timers seeing a 20.00 windy or not for a middle school kid are going to talk, you don't understand this?

Dude, you simply have no idea just how damn stupid you are being with this. You really are 100% clueless.

Your coach woud have totally freaked out as would all those you beat by a mile, as would everyone in the stands. A 20.00 by some kid is a WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~~~~~~~~~ but......being an idiot you don't get this.

Dude, don't ignore this, ok? If you'd ran that 20.00 here you would have won the OLYMPIC SILVER MEDAL.....now think ya dummy, ok? A middle school kid beating the fastest sprinters in the world? Dude, are you retarded, bipolar or just an idiot?

See Andre DeGrasse? He holds the USC 200m record and the Canadian 200m record and you would have beat him......hahahahaha~~~~

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016

Usain Bolt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(796,'M','MA2'))

JAM

Andre De Grasse (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19789,'M','MA2'))

CAN

Christophe Lemaitre (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18690,'M','MA2'))

FRA

Adam Gemili (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19525,'M','MA2'))

GBR

Churandy Martina (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))

NED

LaShawn Merritt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12799,'M','MA2'))

USA

Alonso Edward (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18091,'M','MA2'))

PAN

Ramil Guliyev (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))

TUR

Spurtacular
12-21-2017, 04:24 AM
A real black guy wouldn't let this happen to him.

:lmao Cuck loves him some "real black guys"