PDA

View Full Version : Kelloggs: the only brown corn pop on the whole cereal box is the janitor.

Fabbs
10-26-2017, 08:18 AM
That's racist? (where is the "That's racist" meme Mouse made of LJs offspring)
Kelloggs will change after complaints.

It was Saladin Ahmed, a Hugo Award-nominated novelist, who tweeted Tuesday that the Michigan snack maker’s Corn Pops box was laced with racism. On the back of the box, all the Corn Pops characters were yellow save one brown figure — who happened to be the floor-sweeping janitor. Apparently even in fictional breakfast universes, the visual message seems to be: Diversity is limited and the lone brown character is cast in the blue-collar job.

Now, Kellogg’s says in response, it will change the art of the box.
“Yes, it’s a tiny thing, but when you see your kid staring over this breakfast and realize millions of other kids are doing the same,” tweeted Ahmed, himself a Michigan native who was raised in a working-class Arab American community. Ahmed has said in interviews that his family was involved in Detroit arts and that his father, Ismael Ahmed, co-founded the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services in nearby Dearborn.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/kellogg%e2%80%99s-will-change-its-corn-pops-box-after-author-says-it-teaches-%e2%80%98kids-racism%e2%80%99/ar-AAu4kU7?ocid=spartanntp

Fabbs
10-26-2017, 08:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DM6Wq0wWkAAPoqV.jpg

SpursforSix
10-26-2017, 12:37 PM
LOL. That's funny as fuck

https://www.10tv.com/sites/10tv.com/files/cornpops-box.JPG

Blake
10-26-2017, 01:58 PM
I think I'd stay away from Uncle Avantes Corn on a Stick booth

Chucho
10-26-2017, 07:27 PM
those beats by dre?

He's Mexican, so he can't afford Bose.

SpursforSix
10-26-2017, 10:52 PM
those beats by dre?

They don't look like it. I can't even see what's keeping those on his head.
In fact, I don't even see a cord going into his right ear phone.

SnakeBoy
10-27-2017, 12:45 AM
LOL. That's funny as fuck

https://www.10tv.com/sites/10tv.com/files/cornpops-box.JPG

I'm not the racially sensitive type but that is about as blatant as it gets. Although I do find the semen fountain far more disturbing.

Blake
10-27-2017, 08:17 AM
I'm not the racially sensitive type but that is about as blatant as it gets. Although I do find the semen fountain far more disturbing.

Of course you saw the corn puffs as playing around in semen instead of milk.

Big Empty
10-27-2017, 08:45 AM
snowflakes vs Cornflakes now? lol

FkLA
10-28-2017, 04:31 PM
tbh that is pretty racist :lol

StrengthAndHonor
10-28-2017, 05:14 PM
Ugh, come on fellas. The corn pop was making an honest living. If it was looting or jumping a fence, then maybe, its racist.

Blake
10-28-2017, 06:01 PM
Upper left corner one of them is getting corn rows like Kawhi

Fabbs
10-28-2017, 09:18 PM
:lol nice spot

benefactor
10-29-2017, 12:29 AM
:lol

Spurminator
10-29-2017, 10:13 AM

Cultural appropriation!

SpursforSix
10-29-2017, 05:28 PM

Thankfully, they didn't make him black.

Avante
10-30-2017, 12:00 AM
I will never ever get this need to play pretend. Hell yes we are different, and it goes far deeper than just skin color.

We have a Mexican, a tall black guy, an Asian, an Arab.

Who.....is tHe basketball player, the terrorist, the computer wiz, works out in the field? That is simply how it is.

Give me the names of a great Mexican sprinter, yep.....never been one.

It is what it is, why people struggle with this as badly as they do....???? Who is that white NFL cornerbak today, yep.....there aren't any, why?

Pointing out the OBVIOUS differences shouldn't be racism it should be reality.

Blake
10-30-2017, 07:36 AM
Avante wants a pass to stereotype all Arabs as terrorists

Avante
10-30-2017, 11:48 PM
Avante wants a pass to stereotype all Arabs as terrorists

Stupid, are you really this damn dense?

You're on a bus with a Mexican, a Chinaman, some Okie a black guy and an cat in a turban and a filty ass beard. The cops get word a bomb is on this bus, and they only have a couple minutes before....BOOM~~~ Ok stupid, tell me which guy do they search first......well?

Blake
10-31-2017, 10:28 AM
Depends. Who's holding the ticking piñata?

Avante
10-31-2017, 07:24 PM
Depends. Who's holding the ticking piñata?

Dude, what happened in New York today? Was it a Mexican, an Asain, some okie or a black guy?

Just how damn stupid are you? What did the killer yell out?

Blake
10-31-2017, 09:01 PM
Dude, what happened in New York today? Was it a Mexican, an Asain, some okie or a black guy?

Oh I already knew that any time someone goes on a killing spree your first thought is "must be the Muslim". No need for further racist rants

Avante
10-31-2017, 09:21 PM
Oh I already knew that any time someone goes on a killing spree your first thought is "must be the Muslim". No need for further racist rants

When did Muslim become a race stupid? Dude.....not a race...ok?

Dude, who doesn't think...."those Islamic freaks again"...anytime we see violence, well?

Avante
10-31-2017, 09:37 PM
Living in central Cali if you hear some news about a stabbing, 99.9% of time it will be Mexican vs Mexican. If ya hear about a vicious dog attack, yep....pit bull....most the time. When we hear..."today in San Francisco 13 people died when a bomb went off in a......" who doesn't think.....Islamic idiots?

Blake
10-31-2017, 10:34 PM
When did Muslim become a race stupid? Dude.....not a race...ok?

Dude, who doesn't think...."those Islamic freaks again"...anytime we see violence, well?

K, no need for further bigoted rants. We all get you by now

SpursforSix
10-31-2017, 10:41 PM

He was from Asia

Avante
10-31-2017, 10:48 PM
K, no need for further bigoted rants. We all get you by now

Yep, I'm against Islamic terrorism, just funny that way. You can be a fan of it.

Avante
10-31-2017, 10:49 PM
He was from Asia

Dude why does everything have to totally spelled out for you?

Mitch
10-31-2017, 11:04 PM
Dude why does everything have to totally spelled out for you?

:lol Nobody refers to anything west of China as "asia" even though it's technically true. Never heard anybody call an Indian an Asian

Blake
10-31-2017, 11:05 PM
Yep, I'm against Islamic terrorism, just funny that way. You can be a fan of it.

Yes I'm a fan of terrorism, dick.

Blake
10-31-2017, 11:06 PM
:lol Nobody refers to anything west of China as "asia" even though it's technically true. Never heard anybody call an Indian an Asian

Jesus Christ is Asian

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:12 PM
Yes I'm a fan of terrorism, dick.

Dude, in case ya haven't noticed most us Americans are fed up with Islam.....ok? Tied of all the killings associated with it....ok? Not just me....honest.

Mitch
10-31-2017, 11:13 PM
Dude, in case ya haven't noticed most us Americans are fed up with Islam.....ok? Tied of all the killings associated with it....ok? Not just me....honest.

Yeahhh, there were plenty of polls supporting a complete Islam ban a while back :lol

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:13 PM

I was OBVIOUSLY talking China/Japan, something you got.

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:15 PM
Yeahhh, there were plenty of polls supporting a complete Islam ban a while back :lol

It really is time to get rid of it here in the USA, the hell with a set of old outdated laws.

Mitch
10-31-2017, 11:18 PM
It really is time to get rid of it here in the USA, the hell with a set of old outdated laws.

Problem is they are protected by certain political groups, tbh. Country would be better off if we just called it like we saw it and sorted out the details later.

SpursforSix
10-31-2017, 11:26 PM

We were given 4 choices, Mexican, Asian, Okie, and something else. I forget.
But the guy was from Asia. It's a fact. It's the only accurate answer.

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:27 PM
Problem is they are protected by certain political groups, tbh. Country would be better off if we just called it like we saw it and sorted out the details later.

The country needs to take it out of the political groups hands. If they have no place to worship, now what?

Mitch
10-31-2017, 11:28 PM
The country needs to take it out of the political groups hands. If they have no place to worship, now what?

They'll end up like the Palestinians, complacent troublemakers

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:30 PM
We were given 4 choices, Mexican, Asian, Okie, and something else. I forget.
But the guy was from Asia. It's a fact. It's the only accurate answer.

Just how damn lazy are you? If you forgot then why not find what was said and get it right?

Stupid, when does the OBVIOUS ever come into play with you?

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:34 PM
They'll end up like the Palestinians, complacent troublemakers

It really is time to get serious about treating these people as being who they have shown us to be. Yes, ya see them hanging out.....name, where ya going, where ya been, etc.

Mitch
10-31-2017, 11:35 PM
It really is time to get serious about treating these people as being who they have shown us to be. Yes, ya see them hanging out.....name, where ya going, where ya been, etc.

Might as well, it's getting out of hand. Almost every month now

SpursforSix
10-31-2017, 11:41 PM

You should let Avante get you pregnant so you can raise a retarded child.

Mitch
10-31-2017, 11:46 PM
You should let Avante get you pregnant so you can raise a retarded child.

Tbh, s4x, you're the only always nipping at Avante's heel :lol

I just chat with the guy here and there, you're obsessed with him

SpursforSix
10-31-2017, 11:48 PM
Tbh, s4x, you're the only always nipping at Avante's heel :lol

I just chat with the guy here and there, you're obsessed with him

LOL. I start a thread and Avante always pops in. You got it twisted Magoo.

Mitch
10-31-2017, 11:48 PM

Not really, you always try to bait him to talk to you :lol

SpursforSix
10-31-2017, 11:52 PM
Not really, you always try to bait him to talk to you :lol

By posting a funny video? LMAO.

pgardn
10-31-2017, 11:55 PM
I will never ever get this need to play pretend. Hell yes we are different, and it goes far deeper than just skin color.

We have a Mexican, a tall black guy, an Asian, an Arab.

Who.....is tHe basketball player, the terrorist, the computer wiz, works out in the field? That is simply how it is.

Give me the names of a great Mexican sprinter, yep.....never been one.

It is what it is, why people struggle with this as badly as they do....???? Who is that white NFL cornerbak today, yep.....there aren't any, why?

Pointing out the OBVIOUS differences shouldn't be racism it should be reality.

Yeah.

How many black place kickers are there?
Just don't have the leg for it.
Obvious stuff for Avante.

We are just different. Celebrate it by making the whole idea oafishly simplistic.

Now.
Lets get back to our all time favorite lists of the tastiest tomato varieties in Texas. Triple T

Lane 1: Bingo ; she's a real setter
Lane 2: Celebrity; big and bold
Lane 3: Sun Gold; can handle the heat, a perky popper
Lane 4: Cherokee Red; deep fleshy meat
Lane 5: Early Girl; she comes in May for chrissakes
Lane 5: Juliette; explosion of goo surrounds seed
Lane 6: Splash of Sass: acidified whiff of luxury
Lane 7: Black Krim: poignant, yet not over bearing
Lane 8: Brandywine Pink; makes you wanna sing to a lost love while at sea

Ya see little guy.~~~~ I know all the best as well as the pests that infect. It's like I have this urge to share my obsessive autism to a board who does not give a fck. Ya dummy. I was 19 when I got into horticulture, it's what the guys did. So grow up ya how bout it. Huh?

And yes gals like guys that can move and talk gardening. Throw on top of that, vast knowlege concerning Venitian Blinds, and yup, got all the girlys.

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:56 PM

We really have to stop worrying about rights and start going with common sense. There are no fat Dallas Cowboy cheer leaders. So.....

Avante
10-31-2017, 11:59 PM
Yeah.

How many black place kickers are there?
Just don't have the leg for it.
Obvious stuff for Avante.

We are just different. Celebrate it by making the whole idea oafishly simplistic.

Now.
Lets get back to our all time favorite lists of the tastiest tomato varieties in Texas. Triple T

Lane 1: Bingo ; she's a real setter
Lane 2: Celebrity; big and bold
Lane 3: Sun Gold; can handle the heat, a perky popper
Lane 4: Cherokee Red; deep fleshy meat
Lane 5: Early Girl; she comes in May for chrissakes
Lane 5: Juliette; explosion of goo surrounds seed
Lane 6: Splash of Sass: acidified whiff of luxury
Lane 7: Black Krim: poignant, yet not over bearing
Lane 8: Brandywine Pink; makes you wanna sing to a lost love while at sea

Ya see little guy.~~~~ I know all the best as well as the pests that infect. It's like I have this urge to share my obsessive autism to a board who does not give a fck. Ya dummy. I was 19 when I got into horticulture, it's what the guys did. So grow up ya how bout it. Huh?

And yes gals like guys that can move and talk gardening. Throw on top of that, vast knowlege concerning Venitian Blinds, and yup, got all the girlys.

I could just follow others around like you do, talk about entertainment, there it is.

Blake
11-01-2017, 12:01 AM

Look at Stalin going to work here

pgardn
11-01-2017, 12:02 AM
I could just follow others around like you do, talk about entertainment, there it is.

Please do you autistic pile of empty.
Just barge right in.

Avante
11-01-2017, 12:02 AM

Stupid, it isn't real OBVIOUS being pinked I use your stupid threads instead? You really haven't figured that out?

Blake
11-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Stupid, it isn't real OBVIOUS being pinked I use your stupid threads instead? You really haven't figured that out?

Right, you follow him around.

Probably how you get your track info

Avante
11-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Please do you autistic pile of empty.

I guess I coud talk movies, fast food, tv shows, huh?

Avante
11-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Right, you follow him around.

Probably how you get your track info

Dude, SFS knows...0....about track. I have asked him a 100 questiinsm he can't answer any of them, so wrong as usual. I get my track info from over 50 years of Track & Field News mag, going to evrery meet I can, watching ever televised meet since 1960, and books, lots of books...ok?

I ran track, ok?

Blake
11-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Dude, SFS knows...0....about track. I have asked him a 100 questiinsm he can't answer any of them, so wrong as usual. I get mt track info from over 50 years of Track & Field Newds mag, going to evrery meet I can, watching ever televised meet since 1960, and books, lots of books...ok?

Ok, Stalin

pgardn
11-01-2017, 12:07 AM
I guess I coud talk movies, fast food, tv shows, huh?

Sure you can.

Cept you got pinked.
Why? Track & Field ousts you, you get slapped around here, no pattern in behavior.
Idiot...

Avante
11-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Ok, Stalin

I remember now why I usually ignore you, you're stupid.

Avante
11-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Sure you can.

Cept you got pinked.
Why? Track & Field ousts you, you get slapped around here, no pattern in behavior.
Idiot...

I got pinked because I dont talk the same old boring ass shit like movies, tv shows, fast food.

The guy who runs the Track & Field News forum got tired of me showing him up.

I stomp around on you midgets. Look at you, here you are AGAIN.

I'm without question the most knowlegable poster here when it comes to life in general.

There ya go little man.

pgardn
11-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Life in general...

You spend your free time looking thru garbage for cassette tapes.
Please never ever leave. I am interested in autism in older folks.

Avante
11-01-2017, 12:27 AM
Life in general...

You spend your free time looking thru garbage for cassette tapes.
Please never ever leave. I am interested in autism in older folks.

Where does real life ever start for you, ya seem to wander around in a neterworld of your own making, yep, weird. Dude, mixing music from CD's to tapes because you have tape decks in your vehicles, is not....looking thru the garbage for.....hahahahahaha~~~~ Dude ya crack me up, ya try so damn hard and totally suck at this.

Dude, you got problems, real talk.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 12:50 AM
I got pinked because I dont talk the same old boring ass shit like movies, tv shows, fast food.

The guy who runs the Track & Field News forum got tired of me showing him up.

I stomp around on you midgets. Look at you, here you are AGAIN.

I'm without question the most knowlegable poster here when it comes to life in general.

There ya go little man.

Just stop. You don't even know who Barbados Slim is. He's a better sprinter than S4S, and a highly renown Caribbean god and Mr. Track Rapeyface knows jack shit about him.

spurraider21
11-01-2017, 12:52 AM
We really have to stop worrying about rights and start going with common sense. There are no fat Dallas Cowboy cheer leaders. So.....
guy who would be unaffected by muslims getting rights stripped has no problem with muslims getting rights stripped

pgardn
11-01-2017, 07:04 AM
guy who would be unaffected by muslims getting rights stripped has no problem with muslims getting rights stripped

First it starts with Muslims then "they" weed out the autistic. Avante is in that line.

Avante
11-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Just stop. You don't even know who Barbados Slim is. He's a better sprinter than S4S, and a highly renown Caribbean god and Mr. Track Rapeyface knows jack shit about him.

Dude, talk to me about the first great Carib sprinters, ya can't do it can ya? Trust me stupid there is nobody of renown known as Barbados Slim. Yep...you are a liar.

Fabbs
11-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Dude, talk to me about the first great Carib sprinters, ya can't do it can ya? Trust me stupid there is nobody of renown known as Barbados Slim.
I talked to a Carib today on the phone while I placed my Amazon order. She's going to buy my book too. It was a nice conversation.

Avante
11-01-2017, 07:11 PM

Why continue to put up with all this violence from the Islamic world? Haven't we seen enought? It is time to get rid of it.

Avante
11-01-2017, 07:13 PM
First it starts with Muslims then "they" weed out the autistic. Avante is in that line.

Just know a lot little man, you seem to have a huge problem with that............why?

Chucho
11-01-2017, 07:53 PM
I talked to a Carib today on the phone while I placed my Amazon order. She's going to buy my book too. It was a nice conversation.
Did she know Barbados Slim?

Avante
11-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Did she know Barbados Slim?

Dude, how come you never ever deal in facts? Never anything concrete, let me guess.....lies.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Dude, how come you never ever deal in facts? Never anything concrete, let me guess.....lies.

Just because you don't know doesn't mean someone in the Caribbean is as ignorant as you.

Avante
11-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Just because you don't know doesn't mean someone in the Caribbean is as ignorant as you.

Dude, what is it you don't understand here? When does it hit you that Avante follows sprinting? My God guy...wow~~~

Little man, got into the rasslin' as a little kid, talking 50's....ok? Same with sprinting, ok? Why you act so damn stupid over this.....why? I can talk about rasslers you have never heard of, sprinters NOBODY out there has heard of....trust me.

Embrace this and learn something, ok stupid?

Dude, all football fans know about Bullet Bob Hayes, ok......so when he was at Florida A&M, who joined the bullet on their 4x1 relay team? THAT...is my level.

pgardn
11-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Little man, got into the rasslin' as a little kid, talking 50's....ok? Same with sprinting, ok? Why you act so damn stupid over this.....why? I can talk about rasslers you have never heard of...

Embrace this and learn something, ok stupid?

THAT...is my level.

Most people would hide in a trash can rummaging through cassette tapes if they admitted to your lofty level.

Welp...

pgardn
11-01-2017, 08:50 PM

Any donut rating debate we should know about?

Avante
11-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Most people would hide in a trash can rummaging through cassette tapes if they admitted to your lofty level.

Welp...

Dude, why this fantasy world, ya look stupid playing all that crap.

I own over 6000 CD's, 10,000 tapes and about a 1000 records, ok? Over a dozen books on music. No trash cans or the stupid shit your dumbass comes up with.

Why ya fight this like ya do....????

Google....Bo Jones, Freezone, Nellie Florence, Jim Thompkins, Rube Lacy. Yep, you won't, so you'll stay ignorant to where I;m really at with music. And the same with sprinting, football.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Chirp Chirp

Avante
11-01-2017, 09:28 PM
You came to Avante stupid, why not bug those more down there on your level? You OBVIOUSLY know nothing about sprinting, rasslin, football, music, so why bug Avante with your stupidity?

Blake
11-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Poor Avante. Everyone bugs him but he is unable to step away from his compaq to ease his suffering

Chucho
11-02-2017, 02:28 PM
You came to Avante stupid, why not bug those more down there on your level? You OBVIOUSLY know nothing about sprinting, rasslin, football, music, so why bug Avante with your stupidity?

Pffttt. Says the guy who doesn't know about Barbados Slim...

Avante
11-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Poor Avante. Everyone bugs him but he is unable to step away from his compaq to ease his suffering

Dude, all anyone does "here" is run everyone else down, you know this. Look at how you get treated. This is an immature place with a lot of jerks who get off talking shit...IN HIDING. No big deal however, I get a kid out of it.

Avante
11-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Pffttt. Says the guy who doesn't know about Barbados Slim...

Dude, how come you NEVER EVER prove anything? How about.....liar~~~~

Avante
11-02-2017, 08:13 PM
I;ve lived in central Cali all my life (in San Diego for 4 years...Navy). Worked out in the fields as a kid and have drove by a million fields. I have have never seen a black guy picking fruit.

TONS...of Mexicans live here but have never had a national caliber sprinter among them. TONS...of black sprinters. Not one stud Mexican running back...why?

Blake
11-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Dude, all anyone does "here" is run everyone else down, you know this. Look at how you get treated. This is an immature place with a lot of jerks who get off talking shit...IN HIDING. No big deal however, I get a kid out of it.

Liar. This place pisses your fat ass off. But you're too weak to walk away.

Avante
11-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Liar. This place pisses your fat ass off. But you're too weak to walk away.

Dude, who wouldn't have fun with a bunch of idiots who totally freak out if ya say.....I know a lot....well? The fun I have is I do know a lot, actually a TON, and it's funny watching how you people try all ya can to.....no ya don't.....hahahahaha~~~ Dude, 67 years old been into this stuff since the late 50's....now what chance do you/them have, yep....none.

Dude, we have freaks here like this....Oh yeah well Chubb only averaged..............hahahahahahaha~~~~ I'm surrounded by that kind of poster here, yep......funny.

Stupid, look at what....I'M NO PEDO, GRRRRRR~~~~ ....has done here. See how simple and easy it is.

pgardn
11-02-2017, 09:03 PM
I;ve lived in central Cali all my life (in San Diego for 4 years...Navy). Worked out in the fields as a kid and have drove by a million fields. I have have never seen a black guy picking fruit.

TONS...of Mexicans live here but have never had a national caliber sprinter among them. TONS...of black sprinters. Not one stud Mexican running back...why?

Why no black place kickers in the NFL?

Weak legs?

Avante
11-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Why no black place kickers in the NFL?

Weak legs?

If a black guy likes football chances are he can run or is big and bad, so there goes kicking. But...there have been a couple black place kickers in pro ball.

Funny how there is this skinny legged kicker and that thickly muscled running backs legs, but.............................

Pavlov
11-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Why are old white guys mass murdering people at concerts and Walmarts?

Chucho
11-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Dude, how come you NEVER EVER prove anything? How about.....liar~~~~

Barbados Slim has a Wiki page. What do you have, besides a history as a sex offender?

Blake
11-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Dude, who wouldn't have fun with a bunch of idiots who totally freak out if ya say.....I know a lot....well? The fun I have is I do know a lot, actually a TON, and it's funny watching how you people try all ya can to.....no ya don't.....hahahahaha~~~ Dude, 67 years old been into this stuff since the late 50's....now what chance do you/them have, yep....none.

Dude, we have freaks here like this....Oh yeah well Chubb only averaged..............hahahahahahaha~~~~ I'm surrounded by that kind of poster here, yep......funny.

Stupid, look at what....I'M NO PEDO, GRRRRRR~~~~ ....has done here. See how simple and easy it is.

That melt down really showed me

pgardn
11-02-2017, 10:52 PM
If a black guy likes football chances are he can run or is big and bad, so there goes kicking. But...there have been a couple black place kickers in pro ball.

Funny how there is this skinny legged kicker and that thickly muscled running backs legs, but.............................

Janikowski the tiny skinny legged man... Christ...

You are allowed to say, "I don't know"
Mainly because, you don't.

Chucho
11-02-2017, 10:53 PM

:bobo

DMC
11-03-2017, 12:28 AM

You get a kid out of it? Fuck you cannot get that shit off your mind.

Bailiff, whack his pee pee.

Avante
11-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Barbados Slim has a Wiki page. What do you have, besides a history as a sex offender?

Dude, why all these lies?

Avante
11-04-2017, 06:44 PM
That melt down really showed me

That's a melt down, wow~~~

Avante
11-04-2017, 06:46 PM

Now compare all the kickers in the NFL to running backs, which was my OBVIOUS point stupid, ok?

Stupid, talk to me about Gene Mingo, oy yeah ya can't.

Avante
11-04-2017, 06:49 PM
You get a kid out of it? Fuck you cannot get that shit off your mind.

Bailiff, whack his pee pee.

Stupid, it's funny watching how people act around anyone who knows more than they do, yep...comical. Especially when that someone brags about it.

Blake
11-04-2017, 08:04 PM
That's a melt down, wow~~~

Yeah

Avante
11-04-2017, 11:50 PM
Yeah

Dude, you cannot be as stupid as ya appear here, real talk.

I got to know...

What in the hell were you thinking when ya told me about Chubb's average in.....one...game? Did you realy think I was talking about a freshman and...one..game? You couldn't figure out I was talking about his career at Georgia? Now don't ignore this with more stupid shit, ok? What were you thinking?

Watch this freak never answer the question.

Avante
11-05-2017, 01:25 AM
Are all blacks fast....nope. But....the fastest humans on the planet will be black. Now being aware of this....FACT...is racism or simply how things really are?

What Chinaman can sing them hard times blues about canned heat and wicked wimmen?

How many Mexicans are Sumo wrestlers? Ever seen a Mexican running back in the NFL? A Japanese wide receiver?

Why is it so important to play pretend? We are very different, so why not comment on those OBVIOUS differences? No football scout is scouting Mexico looking for players. How come they roam Texas, Cali and Florida, yep....tons of blacks players.

Randy Moss was 6-4 with blazing speed, Usain Bolt is 6-5 and the fastest human to ever walk the earth. Eric Dickerson was 6-3 and fast. Why do we only see this size with speed combo in the black athlete? Big black cats with speed...Marcus Dupree, Curtis Dickey, Leonard Fournette, Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, Todd Gurley. Where are those big fast Asians, Mexicans, whites?

Blake
11-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Oh look more melt down

pgardn
11-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Now compare all the kickers in the NFL to running backs, which was my OBVIOUS point stupid, ok?

Stupid, talk to me about Gene Mingo, oy yeah ya can't.

Uhhh

This is how it goes fathead. Read. Then answer the question instead of tripping over your pedo ass.
There is nothing physically from preventing blacks from being FG kickers.

So, why zero in the NFL? Why are they so rare at almost all levels barring HS? You are the man we are supposed to ask to inform us. So, inform you dumb ass.

Avante
11-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Uhhh

This is how it goes fathead. Read. Then answer the question instead of tripping over your pedo ass.
There is nothing physically from preventing blacks from being FG kickers.

So, why zero in the NFL? Why are they so rare at almost all levels barring HS? You are the man we are supposed to ask to inform us. So, inform you dumb ass.

Retard, where did I say anything about blacks not being able to kick? I said if they want to play the game USUALLY they can...ok? MEANING....they don't have to kick, ok stupid?

Avante
11-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Oh look more melt down

Dude, do you have any idea at all what a melt down even is?

Avante
11-06-2017, 01:14 AM
I was a white running back/sprinter and a dancer. I have this theory it's that....rhythm...that blacks have and most whites dont that plays a major role in why we see that agilty, elusiveness in blacks and not whites (few exceptions). And, blacks are more apt to have size with speed. We rarely see a big fast white guy.

Blake
11-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Oh look, more melt down

pgardn
11-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Retard, where did I say anything about blacks not being able to kick? I said if they want to play the game USUALLY they can...ok? MEANING....they don't have to kick, ok stupid?

Why the fck would they NOT want to kick? They play successfully at every other position? Why?

Your answer is completely and utterly as stupid as you are.

pgardn
11-06-2017, 03:14 PM
I was a white running back/sprinter and a dancer. I have this theory it's that....rhythm...that blacks have and most whites dont.

You are a complete idiot.
And you were nothing.
You cant even fit into a normal airplane seat without spill-over; Your rythmic fat pulsating on the poor passenger next to you.

Chucho
11-06-2017, 03:16 PM
You are a complete idiot.
And you were nothing.
You cant even fit into a normal airplane seat without spill-over; Your rythmic fat pulsating on the poor passenger next to you.

:lmao

SpursforSix
11-06-2017, 03:31 PM
xHRmx4yV4MY

I didn't watch with the music...

but there's some weird shit going on at 2:04

Blake
11-06-2017, 04:21 PM
I was a white running back/sprinter and a dancer. I have this theory it's that....rhythm...that blacks have and most whites dont that plays a major role in why we see that agilty, elusiveness in blacks and not whites (few exceptions). And, blacks are more apt to have size with speed. We rarely see a big fast white guy.

Avante wishes he was black

Pavlov
11-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Man, black men are better than Avante at everything Avante wants to be known for.

RD2191
11-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Man, black men are better than Avante at everything Avante wants to be known for.

Avante
11-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Why the fck would they NOT want to kick? They play successfully at every other position? Why?

Your answer is completely and utterly as stupid as you are.

Stupid, do you think at all? How many blacks who love football cant run ot aren't big and strong? Who didn't have a brother, father, cousin who played football? What blacks wants to be a kicker when he has 4.4 speed, or can bench 450.....well?

Damn you're dumb.

Avante
11-06-2017, 11:27 PM

They don't read enought to be able to do what Avante can do. I could ask this question to million blacks (without internet access) before one*** FINALLY gave me the right anwer....

Who anchored this 4x1 team.

Condie Pugh...Zack Rodgers...Bill Cuffee....???

*** If I started on the west coast asking that question I 'd get to at least Virginia before anyone could anwer that questiion.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Stupid, do you think at all? How many blacks who love football cant run ot aren't big and strong? Who didn't have a brother, father, cousin who played football? What blacks wants to be a kicker when he has 4.4 speed, or can bench 450.....well?

Damn you're dumb.

How about a black who has 4.8 speed, benches 300, and has a damn good leg and can't make it elsewhere?

Jesus Fkn Christ you think William Perry had 4.4 speed.
Again ya damn moron, blacks play at all positions except kicker?
You have failed to explain anything. Can't they dance rythmically right into a FG?
Since we have now added rythym and movement into the equation.
You say why would they, they are to busy being fast and strong? I say why not. Tell me.
Or just say you don't know.
Because you really don't.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 12:38 AM
They don't read enought to be able to do what Avante can do.

What can you do besides autistically make lists of your own choosing.

Make a list of the 20 largest amphibians that make the oddest mating calls and assign them a lane.
(Or assign them a body of water in your area)

Avante
11-07-2017, 12:41 AM
How about a black who has 4.8 speed, benches 300, and has a damn good leg and can't make it elsewhere?

Jesus Fkn Christ you think William Perry had 4.4 speed.
Again ya damn moron, blacks play at all positions except kicker?
You have failed to explain anything. Can't they dance rythmically right into a FG?
Since we have now added rythym and movement into the equation.
You say why would they, they are to busy being fast and strong? I say why not. Tell me.
Or just say you don't know.
Because you really don't.

Stupid, what black....athlete....can't play basketball, or long jump, or high jump, or play soccer, or sprint, or hurdle, or play wide receiver, cornerrback, QB, linebacker, defensive line, offensive line, box, wrestle, martial arts......well? Do yu watch HBCU football? Ya know....Grambling, Jackson State, Alcorn, Morgan St...etc etc etc. Stupid, all those schools have black kickers, how come we have NEVER seen a black kicker from the HBCU in the NFL....well? Stupid....they suck at kicking...oh dummy?

Dude, you;re an idiot ya know that?

pgardn
11-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Stupid, what black....athlete....can't play basketball, or long jump, or high jump, or play soccer, or sprint, or hurdle, or play wide receiver, cornerrback, QB, linebacker, defensive line, offensive line, box, wrestle, martial arts......well? Do yu watch HBCU football? Ya know....Grambling, Jackson State, Alcorn, Morgan St...etc etc etc. Stupid, all those schools have black kickers, how come we have NEVER seen a black kicker from the HBCU in the NFL....well? Stupid....they suck at kicking...oh dummy?

Dude, you;re an idiot ya know that?

So they can play soccer but they can't make the NFL. They can kick in all black colleges but not in the NFL.
Because they suck at, kicking.

You are allowed to proclaim yourself an idiot and say I don't know.
Go ahead. Do it.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 12:48 AM
They don't read enought to be able to do what Avante can do. I could ask this question to million blacks (without internet access) before one*** FINALLY gave me the right anwer....

Who anchored this 4x1 team.

Condie Pugh...Zack Rodgers...Bill Cuffee....???

*** If I started on the west coast asking that question I 'd get to at least Virginia before anyone could anwer that questiion.Plenty of blacks are so much smarter than you.

Avante
11-07-2017, 12:48 AM
What can you do besides autistically make lists of your own choosing.

Make a list of the 20 largest amphibians that make the oddest mating calls and assign them a lane.
(Or assign them a body of water in your area)

Stupid, I can totally break down everything about those lists, ok? Ya know...

10.06...Arizona State....Olympian...Rams. Now tell me stupid, who is that?

Wanna talk the origins of them Mississippi Delta blues on records? How about the beginnings of the sci fi novel? How about Eugene Sandow and the roots to bodybuilding?

The lists are just for fun and quick.

Avante
11-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Plenty of blacks are so much smarter than you.

There are no blacks who know more about their history in sport, music, Hollywood, literature, than myself.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 12:53 AM
Stupid, I can totally break down everything about those lists, ok? Ya know...

10.06...Arizona State....Olympian...Rams Now tell me stupid, who is that?

Wanna talk the origins of them Mississippi Delta blues on records? How about the beginnings of the sci fi novel? How about Eugene Sandow and the roots to bodybuilding?

The lists are just for fun and quick.

You truly belong in the genus Buffo you Fckn desert toad.
You want me to do a list of the best trees in South Texas. Don't do it because I will. I will give assign them a grove number and give them sassy little nicknames.

Idiot...

pgardn
11-07-2017, 12:55 AM
There are no blacks who know more about their history in sport, music, Hollywood, literature, than myself.

You are truly a clueless phalas.

And you forgot wrasslin. Granny introduced you.

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:01 AM
You truly belong in the genus Buffo you Fckn desert toad.
You want me to do a list of the best trees in South Texas. Don't do it because I will. I will give assign them a grove number and give them sassy little nicknames.

Idiot...

Stupid, you really can't figure out Im only interested in my interests? And when it comes to...

pro rasslin'
them old blues
te sci fi novel
pre1980 boxing
NCAA football
Sprinting
Long jumping
Rock and Roll
Hurdling
NFL football
Bodybuilding

....I have no equal. Yep, I have those topics 100% covered.

Stupid, why fight this like ya do, why not cool that silly shit and learn a few things?

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:03 AM
You are truly a clueless phalas.

And you forgot wrasslin. Granny introduced you.

Stupid, you haven't noticed I talk about things you.....huh? Trust me idiot, there is nobody on my level anywhere whern it comes to HBCU sprinting, football.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Stupid, you haven't noticed I talk about things you.....huh? Trust me idiot, there is nobody on my level anywhere whern it comes to HBCU sprinting, football.

I will trust you as much as the kids in the Phillipines should have trusted you,
not at all.

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Speaking of Texas.

Who can fill out these 4x1 teams with the 4 best sprinters ever at these schools?

lane

1.Prairie View
2.Rice
3.TCU
4.Texas Southern
5.SMU
6.Baylor

Heat 2

lane

1.UTEP
2.Texas
3.Texas A&M
4.Houston
5.Blinn JC
6.Dallas Baptist

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:13 AM
I will trust you as much as the kids in the Phillipines should have trusted you,
not at all.

Stupid, there is nothing to trust, just watch and learn.

All Time HBCU 100m

lane

1.Texas Southern
2.Southern U
3.Morgan State
4.Norfolk State
5.Texas Southern
6.FloridaA&M
7.Southern U
8.Alcorn

Now tell me stupid, what athletes goes with his school? Yep, only Avante can do that.

Dude, wanna talk stud NFL WR's out of the HBCU, ya can't ca ya little man?

pgardn
11-07-2017, 01:16 AM
there is nothing to trust,

This should have been your first utterance when you stepped foot on the Phillipines, Captain Compost.

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Always get a kick out of little shits who just can't figure this out, hahahaha~~~~~ Avid reader with over 50 yers of experience in everything that interests me. What chance does anyone have vs Avante, yep....0.

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:19 AM
This should have been your first utterance when you stepped foot on the Phillipines, Captain Compost.

How about answering my questions ya little shit, ok? Stop ignoring what is being said, ok? So can ya talk the HBCU or anything at all? Ya can't can ya?

Stupid, what black athlete can only.....kick......yep, not many, ok stupid?

pgardn
11-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Always get a kick out of little shits who just can't figure this out, hahahaha~~~~~ Avid reader with over 50 yers of experience in everything that interests me. What chance does anyone have vs Avante, yep....0.

8 years dude...

The guy was a pederass.
The kids had little chance.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 01:25 AM
There are no blacks who know more about their history in sport, music, Hollywood, literature, than myself.Of course there are.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 01:25 AM
How about answering my questions ya little shit, ok? Stop ignoring what is being said, ok? So can ya talk the HBCU or anything at all? Ya can't can ya?

Stupid, what black athlete can only.....kick......yep, not many, ok stupid?

Why not?

So whites can only kick, but blacks can't only kick.
They also must run, play dem blues, and have rythym.

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:31 AM
8 years dude...

The guy was a pederass.
The kids had little chance.

Stupid, why totally ignore everything I'm asking you? You have no idea at all about what is being said do ya dummy? You can't talk anything I'm talking about can ya?

Watch this ya dumb fuck.

The All Time Texas Southern 100m

lane

1.Henry Neal 10.08
2.Homer Jones 9.4
3.Willie Polk 9.3
4.Robert Taylor Olympic silver medal
5.Jim Hines Olympic gold medal
6.Renaldo Dawson 10.16
7.Augustine Olobia 10.22
8.Theolonius Bush....first quality TSU sprinter

Now tell me stupid, who up there was the first player in NFL history to spike the ball? And...he also was ther first player to run back a kickoff to score on MNF? And.....while in college he once beat Bob Hayes in an NAIA 200m.

Dude,you don't have a clue, do ya?

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Of course there are.

No there's not.

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:35 AM
Why not?

So whites can only kick, but blacks can't only kick.
They also must run, play dem blues, and have rythym.

I;ll go slow....

A white kid wants to play football but....slow, can't hit, can't catch but.....HE CAN KICK...YES~~~~ Now think ya little shit...how many black guys can't run, cant hit, can't catch or are huge and strong, well? How many.....can only kick?

Dude, you really haven't noticed the differences in blacks and whites....really?

Avante
11-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Been into track since around 1958 or so, same with football. Why these idiots fight this...??????

When Bob Hayes was playing football at FAMU he was a running back, the other running back was Bob Paremore a 9.4 sprinter on that Rattlers track team. With Hayes at 9.1 this is STILL the fastest set of RB's we have ever seen in the same backfield together.

And....future Bronco WR Al Denson and Hayes big HS rival Alfred Austin formed their 4x1 team. Paremore got a look by the the then St. Louis Cardinals, he was a ...nope.

That is where Avante is at with this stuff, yep, a whole other level.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 01:52 AM
No there's not.
Sure. Elvis Mitchell knows more than you ever will about movies, for example. It's OK, man. Blacks are just superior to you.

Avante
11-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Sure. Elvis Mitchell knows more than you ever will about movies, for example. It's OK, man. Blacks are just superior to you.

Dude, why talk about things you know...0....about? I own how many books on Hollywood, THE MOVIES, THE SILENT MOVIE...well? I can talk about movies NOBODY here has ever heard of....trust me.

Blacks don't read, ok?

Blake
11-07-2017, 02:09 AM
Stupid, you really can't figure out Im only interested in my interests? And when it comes to...

pro rasslin'
them old blues
te sci fi novel
pre1980 boxing
NCAA football
Sprinting
Long jumping
Rock and Roll
Hurdling
NFL football
Bodybuilding

....I have no equal. Yep, I have those topics 100% covered.

Stupid, why fight this like ya do, why not cool that silly shit and learn a few things?

Nobody here is interested in your interests

Avante
11-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Nobody here is interested in your interests

Dude, this is why I usually ignore you. Look at Blake, what does he do here, yep....Avante. Why? The minute ya show up here, here ya come, hahahaha~~~~~ Stupid, what is wrong with you ya little shit...well?

I;m about to go back to just ignoring ya, do ya want that, well? Dude, ya either complain or play critic, why????

Blake
11-07-2017, 02:42 AM
Lol more meltdown

Avante
11-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Lol more meltdown

Ok guy you get one more chance, now if ya don;t answer my questions you will be back on ignore, ok? Avante started feeling sorry for ya slugger, ok? Always humping Avantes leg, always following Avante around. Now tell me why do you get a nut bugging everyone like ya do and especially Avante, well?

If ya don't give Avante a legit answer you will go back to being ignored, got it ya little bitch? My pity for Blake, only goes so far, ok?

Blake
11-07-2017, 03:30 AM
Avante going 3rd person five times in one post. Not even sure that's a record.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 03:32 AM
Dude, why talk about things you know...0....about? I own how many books on Hollywood, THE MOVIES, THE SILENT MOVIE...well? I can talk about movies NOBODY here has ever heard of....trust me.

Blacks don't read, ok?Sorry, people pay to read and hear what Mitchell knows about movies. No one has ever paid to hear or read anything you have ever vomited out.

He's better than you, ok?

Avante
11-07-2017, 03:39 AM
Avante going 3rd person five times in one post. Not even sure that's a record.

Blake, humping the leg of Avante everytime he arrives here.

Ok ya little shit, I got tired of you following Avante around, felt sorry for ya. But, once again you proved why you need to be ignored, yep......stupid.

See ya around, hmmmmmm....June. Adios~~~~~~~~

Avante
11-07-2017, 03:44 AM
Sorry, people pay to read and hear what Mitchell knows about movies. No one has ever paid to hear or read anything you have ever vomited out.

He's better than you, ok?

Dude, why do you do this? You have no idea at all about how much I know about movies, so why act stupid? I have no doubts I can talk more movies than this Mitchell guy. I do start with those silent flicks from the 20's. Who was the first Tarzan? Who wrote Frankenstein? Birth of a Nation??? Wanna talk Douglas Fairbanks, how abou Lon Chaney, Rudolph Valentino, Paul Robeson?

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Dude, why do you do this? You have no idea at all about how much I know about movies, so why act stupid? I have no doubts I can talk more movies than this Mitchell guy. I do start with those silent flicks from the 20's.So "do" he.

He teaches college courses about movies.

He writes columns and books about movies that are published by real media companies.

He hosts radio programs about movies and the movie industry.

Do you do any of those things?

Avante
11-07-2017, 03:54 AM
So "do" he.

He teaches college courses about movies.

He writes columns and books about movies that are published by real media companies.

He hosts radio programs about movies and the movie industry.

Do you do any of those things?

I seriously doubt anyone could tell me anything about Hollywood, the movies, actors, soundtracks, I;m not aware of ...if....it's public knowledge.

Blake
11-07-2017, 03:54 AM
Blake, humping the leg of Avante everytime he arrives here.

Ok ya little shit, I got tired of you following Avante around, felt sorry for ya. But, once again you proved why you need to be ignored, yep......stupid.

See ya around, hmmmmmm....June. Adios~~~~~~~~

Too bad you won't ignore this board

Blake
11-07-2017, 03:55 AM
I seriously doubt anyone could tell me anything about Hollywood, the movies, actors, soundtracks, I;m not aware of ...if....it's public knowledge.

Nobody believes you

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 03:58 AM
I seriously doubt anyone could tell me anything about Hollywood, the movies, actors, soundtracks, I;m not aware of ...if....it's public knowledge.I seriously doubt you host a program on a network dedicated to classic movies.

He does.

That black man is so much better than you. Damn.

Avante
11-07-2017, 03:58 AM
Too bad you won't ignore this board

Dude, do I really have to be like everyone else and talk movies, tv shows, fast food, the news, really? Do I really need to talk sex, farts, she has a nice butt....really? How many do we need doing that...well?

Avante
11-07-2017, 03:59 AM
Nobody believes you

Well they have all seen me talk about music, sports where they were .,....huh? Why would this be any different?

Dude, will you ever figure out anything that interests me I delve into?

Avante
11-07-2017, 04:01 AM
I seriously doubt you host a program on a network dedicated to classic movies.

He does.

That black man is so much better than you. Damn.

Dude, do you pay any attention at all? What...classic...movie am I not aware of and couldn't talk about, well?

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 04:02 AM
Dude, do you pay any attention at all? What...classic...movie am I not aware of and couldn't talk about, well?Alright then, hook me up with a link to your nationally syndicated radio broadcast about movies.

I'd love to hear it.

Avante
11-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Alright then, hook me up with a link to your nationally syndicated radio broadcast about movies.

I'd love to hear it.

Why do you think it's so damn hard to know about things that interest you?

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 04:09 AM
Why do you think it's so damn hard to know about things that interest you?Why do you think it's so hard damn hard for a black man who makes a living knowing, writing and broadcasting about movies to be better than you when it comes to movies?

Avante
11-07-2017, 04:16 AM
Why do you think it's so hard damn hard for a black man who makes a living knowing, writing and broadcasting about movies to be better than you when it comes to movies?

There are no "pro" football players who know more about the franchise they play for than ....me. No coach who can talk about his franchise like I can. Same with music, there are no current performers as up on the history of the sound as myself. Well this is no different, I've been watching movies longer than the 58 year old Mitchell, and have seen more of those old flicks, and have read more about the movies. I don't have to be a diver to know....yep, deep....ok?

Silent movies, one of my pet interests, and would totally take Mitchell to school there.

Avante
11-07-2017, 04:24 AM
Just say.......I know a lot about..... and here they come, hahahaha~~~~ People MUST MUST MUST...oh yeah, well.....hahahahaha~~~~~

What makes this so much fun for me is .......I do know all that stuff, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You;'d think by now it woud be..."oh hell he's just old so he's going to know all that shit"....but oh no no no not here, we STILL have some fighting it all they can......love it.

My thing is the wide variety of things I have 100% covered.

I can talk Gorgeous George, Kid Chocolate, Son House, "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis, Choo Choo Winters, The Mississippi Sheiks, Lon Chaney, I.M.Hipp, Mozelle Ellerbe, The Zebra Kid, Hiawatha Francisco, Fair Hooker, The Orioles, Willie Thrower, etc etc etc etc etc.....who else can do this?

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 04:42 AM
There are no "pro" football players who know more about the franchise they play for than ....me.How do you know? You don't even know any pro football players.
No coach who can talk about his franchise like I can.You don't know any pro coaches.
Same with music, there are no current performers as up on the history of the sound as myself.You don't know any recording artists.
Well this is no different, I've been watching movies longer than the 58 year old Mitchell, and have seen more of those old flicks, and have read more about the movies. I don't have to be a diver to know....yep, deep....ok?Nope. He's seen more movies, written more about them and is definitely more respected than you, ok?

Silent movies, one of my pet interests, and would totally take Mitchell to school there.Nope. He's a black man who's better than you at movies. Period.

Avante
11-07-2017, 04:53 AM
How do you know? You don't even know any pro football players.You don't know any pro coaches.You don't know any recording artists.Nope. He's seen more movies, written more about them and is definitely more respected than you, ok?

Nope. He's a black man who's better than you at movies. Period.

See that's how little you know. I've played with former pro football players....Lupe Sanchez, Michael Young, Don Mosebar, Ryan Benjamin, Freddy Ford, Mark Lee, Larry Jones...ok?

I went to school with Tommy Johnston of The Doobie Brothers, and know Steve Perry of Journey and have drank beer with Carlos Santana at a bar in Hunters Point.

And, no he hasn't seen more movies, so stop with the lies. And yes if he tried to hang with me talking the silent movie he'd get destroyed.

Dude, why fight this like ya do? I can talk the very first AFL season, what player/coach has a clue....well? Do you really think todays Jets coach knows anything about Eddie Bell.......really? What Viking player today can talk Tommy Mason, well?

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 05:00 AM
See that's how little you know. I've played with former pro football players....Lupe Sanchez, Michael Young, Dn Mosebar, Ryan Benjamin, Freddy Ford, Mark Lee, Larry Jones...ok?Played with seven dudes tops? That's like the tiniest fraction of players who have ever played. Terrible sample size.

I went to school with Tommy Johnston of The Doobie Brothers, and know Steve Perry of Journey and have drank beer with Carlos Santana at a bar in Hunters Point. That's just name dropping.

And, no he hasn't seen more movies, so stop with the lies. And yes if he tried to hanf with me talking the silent movie he'd get destroyed.Nope. He's so much better than you. Dude actually is a curator at LACMA. He's seen things you'll never see in your life.

Dude, why fight this like ya do? I can talk the very first AFL season, what player/coach as a clue....well?Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

Just give me a link to your nationally syndicated radio show about film and prove you're the best.

Avante
11-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Played with seven dudes tops? That's like the tiniest fraction of players who have ever played. Terrible sample size.

That's just name dropping.

Nope. He's so much better than you. Dude actually is a curator at LACMA. He's seen things you'll never see in your life.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

Just give me a link to your nationally syndicated radio show about film and prove you're the best.

Stupid, ya said I didn't know any pro football players, yep.....wrong~~~~~

You said I didn't know any music artists, yep....wrong~~~~

Dude, you don't have a clue about any of this, ok? I can talk the movies with anyone, ok? Seen as many movies as anyone...got it?

Now think ya dumb fuck...

I was a football fan as early as 1958, Could take any current NFL coach totally to school on the NFL....trust me.

I don't have a blues radio show but who would I play if trying to tell the story of them old blues.

Mamie Smith
Ma Rainey
Bessie Smith
Papa Charley Jackson
Es Andrews
Daddy Stovepipe
Lonnie Johnson

Now run off to Google and you'll see....nailed it. Same with the movies.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Stupid, ya said I didn't know any pro football players, yep.....wrong~~~~~Name dropping.

You said I didn't know any music artists, yep....wrong~~~~Star fucking.

Dude, you don't have aclue aboutany of this, ok? I can talk the movies with anyone, ok? Seen as many movies as anyone...got it?

Now think ya dumb fuck...

I was a football fan as early as 1958, Could take any current NFL coach totally to school on the NFL....trust me.Ok, where's the link to your national radio program about film?

Let's see it.

Avante
11-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Name dropping.

Star fucking.

Ok, where's the link to your national radio program about film?

Let's see it.

Stupid, I played with those guys in the flag leagues/parks/pick up games, around here, ok? Have talked to all of them, ok?

Have talked to Tommy, Steve and Santana....ok?

So cool the bullshit.

Dude, I don't have a talk show about football, but nobody knows more about it....ok? This s no different.

Google....Cyril Pinder....ok? That is the level I'm on, alright?

Avante
11-07-2017, 05:24 AM
Why people fight this like they do...?

Hell, American Bandstand, The Twist, Tennesse Ernie Ford, Cassius Clay, Dick Tiger, dirt tracks, The Dallas Texans, The New York Titans, Lenny Bruce, LSD, Ernic Kovacs, Jack Benny, Flash Gordon, Lash LaRue, Tex Ritter, Abner Haynes, "Jaguar" Jon Arnett, etc etc etc......

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 05:31 AM
Stupid, I played with those guys in the flag leagues/parks/pick up games, around here, ok? Have talked to all of them, ok?Seven dudes?

Have talked to Tommy, Steve and Santana....ok?Hm, well Mitchell has talked with Dave Navarro, Robby Krieger and John Densmore and there's actual evidence of that so he's your equal when it comes to name dropping.

So cool the bullshit.

Dude, I don't have a talk show about football, but nobody knows about it....ok? This s no different.It is no different.

There is no telling your knowledge of film, football, track or music relative to other people because all you do is talk shit about it, drop some names and make lists no one ever asks for.

Would you like a list of film people Mitchell has talked with? It's a damn long list -- maybe we should stick to directors.

Let's see the list of film major film directors have you talked with.

Avante
11-07-2017, 05:49 AM
Seven dudes?

Hm, well Mitchell has talked with Dave Navarro, Robby Krieger and John Densmore and there's actual evidence of that so he's your equal when it comes to name dropping.

It is no different.

There is no telling your knowledge of film, football, track or music relative to other people because all you do is talk shit about it, drop some names and make lists no one ever asks for.

Would you like a list of film people Mitchell has talked with? It's a damn long list -- maybe we should stick to directors.

Let's see the list of film major film directors have you talked with.

Dude, just how stupid are you? I didn't mention any names UNTIL.....you don't know any.....ok? Well I do know a few NFLers, a few recording artists...ok stupid? So s usual, you are wrong.

I have the knowledge any 67 year old man woukd have who got into football, track, music, rasslin;, boxing, in the late 50's, ok? I've read all I coud, played football and ran track...ok? Who has more experience than I do....well? Stupid, saw Muhammad Ali fight as Cassius Clay in the 60 Olympics, ok? Saw Jim Brown at Syracuse, ok? Saw....The Betty White Show...ok?

Figure this out ya little shit, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Dude, just how stupid are you? I didn't mention any names UNTIL.....you don't know any.....ok? Well I do know a few NFLers, a few recording artists...ok stupid? So s usual, you are wrong.You're the one who acts like it means something. Turns out Mitchell knows more recording artists than you in addition to his vast superiority to you in the field of movies.

I have the knowledge any 67 year old man woukd have who got into football, track, music, rasslin;, boxing, in the late 50's, ok? I've read all I coud, played football and ran track...ok? Who has more experience than I do....well? Stupid, saw Muhammad Ali fight as Cassius Clay in the 60 Olympics, ok? Saw Jim Brown at Syracuse, ok? Saw....The Betty White Show...ok?You watched TV? A lot of old people did.

Figure this out ya little shit, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~Figure this out: Elvis Mitchell is a black man who is better at film than you.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 07:37 AM
I;ll go slow....

A white kid wants to play football but....slow, can't hit, can't catch but.....HE CAN KICK...YES~~~~ Now think ya little shit...how many black guys can't run, cant hit, can't catch or are huge and strong, well? How many.....can only kick?

Dude, you really haven't noticed the differences in blacks and whites....really?

Then by your reasoning blacks should kick after eventually getting culled out by other blacks who are superior by the time they reach the pros. Why can't Superior athletes kick a ball better than the poor white kid? You make no sense.

Just say...

I don't know.

Can you do this?
(Or is this impossible for one of the most conflated egos known to mankind)
For chrissakes, you are autistic and really believe you have some sort of superior powers? (Deadly combination) Are you not satisfied with the total inability to get along with people? Do you need to go the extra step and additionally alienate yourself with complete self absorbance? Answer yes to all of the above.

Blake
11-07-2017, 09:07 AM
Dude, do I really have to be like everyone else and talk movies, tv shows, fast food, the news, really? Do I really need to talk sex, farts, she has a nice butt....really? How many do we need doing that...well?

You're not discussing your crap topics with anyone. You just do the same monologue in every thread.

Including a funny cereal box thread.

Blake
11-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Why people fight this like they do...?

Hell, American Bandstand, The Twist, Tennesse Ernie Ford, Cassius Clay, Dick Tiger, dirt tracks, The Dallas Texans, The New York Titans, Lenny Bruce, LSD, Ernic Kovacs, Jack Benny, Flash Gordon, Lash LaRue, Tex Ritter, Abner Haynes, "Jaguar" Jon Arnett, etc etc etc......

Nobody gives a shit about your Google list of athletes and entertainers.

Nobody.

Chucho
11-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Ha ha. Avante being exposed for being a liar, rapist and stupid.

Avante
11-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Then by your reasoning blacks should kick after eventually getting culled out by other blacks who are superior by the time they reach the pros. Why can't Superior athletes kick a ball better than the poor white kid? You make no sense.

Just say...

I don't know.

Can you do this?
(Or is this impossible for one of the most conflated egos known to mankind)
For chrissakes, you are autistic and really believe you have some sort of superior powers? (Deadly combination) Are you not satisfied with the total inability to get along with people? Do you need to go the extra step and additionally alienate yourself with complete self absorbance? Answer yes to all of the above.

Stupid, BLACKS DO KICK IN THE HBCU.....ok? THEY SUCK AT IT....ok?

Stupid, 99.99% of blacks who want to play football......CANNNNNNNNNNNNNN....ok dummy? They don't have to kick, ok?

Dude, your level of...DUH~~~ ...should be illegal.

Avante
11-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Nobody gives a shit about your Google list of athletes and entertainers.

Nobody.

Stupid, do you really think a guy with my experience needs Google? Want me to totally destroy you with trivia where Google couldn't help ya?

Avante
11-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Ha ha. Avante being exposed for being a liar, rapist and stupid.

Dude, what lies? LEGAL AGE...stupid. Stupid is this....as a middle school kid I ran a 20.00 200m.

Avante
11-07-2017, 08:43 PM
You're the one who acts like it means something. Turns out Mitchell knows more recording artists than you in addition to his vast superiority to you in the field of movies.

You watched TV? A lot of old people did.

Figure this out: Elvis Mitchell is a black man who is better at film than you.

Dude, NOBODY....knows more recording artists than Avante.

prewar blues
postwar blues
hillbillie
Rockabilly
Country
Rap
Jazz
Rock and Roll
Funk
Soul
Grunge
Punk
Heavymetal
R&B

Totally covered.

Trust me Elvis Mitchell knows..0...about..

Bo Jones
Six Cylinder Smith
Jim Thompkins
Freezone
Nellie Florence
Henry Spaulding
Ed Andrews
Mooch Richardson
Daddy Stovepipe
Jaybird Coleman

I'd take this cat totally to school.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 08:50 PM

Stupid, 99.99% of blacks who want to play football......CANNNNNNNNNNNNNN....ok dummy? They don't have to kick, ok?

Why do they suck at it you Fckn dolt? You have stated they can but they can't.
Why?

They don't have to kick? What the fck kind of argument is this?
They are represented at every position in the NFL except kicking. Why?

Say you don't know.
I dare you.

Avante
11-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Why do they suck at it you Fckn dolt? You have stated they can but they can't.
Why?

They don't have to kick? What the fck kind of argument is this?
They are represented at every position in the NFL except kicking. Why?

Say you don't know.
I dare you.

Stupid, BLACKS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGHT AT KICKING TO MAKE AN NFL ROSTER.......this has to be explained to you, really? Stupid, how many non HBCU black kickers do we see, well? Now think stupid, ok?

Blake
11-07-2017, 09:06 PM

Lol meltdown

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Lol meltdown

Lol, Avantes leg humper.

Blake
11-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Stupid, do you really think a guy with my experience needs Google? Want me to totally destroy you with trivia where Google couldn't help ya?

Well if you're gonna make up fake answers to fake questions, you'll beat Google every time.

You're a phony

Blake
11-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Lol, Avantes leg humper.

Lol projecting

pgardn
11-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Stupid, BLACKS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGHT AT KICKING TO MAKE AN NFL ROSTER.......this has to be explained to you, really? Stupid, how many non HBCU black kickers do we see, well? Now think stupid, ok?

Once again you autistic list builder:

Why aren't they good enough to make an NFL roster as a kicker?
They are represented at every other position except kicker? Why? Why are they not "good enough"?
Yes. It has to be explained. Why are they not good enough when they can and do play EVERY OTHER POSITION?

Are you a complete fool or what? So now think and answer the question.

Or...
Say you don't know.
You can't do it.

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Well if you're gonna make up fake answers to fake questions, you'll beat Google every time.

You're a phony

Dude, I will give out the answers after you/everyone....don't know....that wasn't obvious?

Stupid, why do you struggle so badly with this, yes there are people born in 1949 who follow football, track, music...ok? Saw Donny Anderson play at Texas Texh, remember him?

A phony is a guy talking about running a 20.00 200m as a kid.

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Once again you autistic list builder:

Why aren't they good enough to make an NFL roster as a kicker?
They are represented at every other position except kicker? Why? Why are they not "good enough"?

Are you a complete fool or what? So now think and answer the question.

Or...
Say you don't know.
You can't do it.

It's a % thing. We see way too many good white kickers, and only a small % of black ones. So anytime ya have 1000 to 1....guess what? Look at the % of white running backs vs blacks, see how it goes? How many white cornerbacks are out there?

Dude, are you retarded or just dumb?

Blake
11-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Dude, I will give out the answers after you/everyone....don't know....that wasn't obvious?

Stupid, why do you struggle so badly with this, yes there are people born in 1949 who follow football, track, music...ok? Saw Donny Anderson play at Texas Texh, remember him?

A phony is a guy talking about running a 20.00 200m as a kid.

Yeah, anyone can Google Donny Anderson.

You're a phony.

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Yeah, anyone can Google Donny Anderson.

You're a phony.

Stupid, so while sitting here I just thought...Donny Anderson.....hahahaha~~~~ How did I know there was a Donny Anderson, well? Do you think at all?

Dude, remember the old Southwest Conference? Who was Jerry Levias? So that name just....POOF~~~ hahaha`~~~

pgardn
11-07-2017, 09:34 PM
It's a % thing. We see way too many good white kickers, and only a small % of black ones. So anytime ya have 1000 to 1....guess what? Look at the % of white running backs vs blacks, see how it goes? How many white cornerbacks are out there?

Dude, are you retarded or just dumb?

So you are saying blacks and whites are equally good at kicking, but because there are more white kickers, this is what we see. You have made a tiny step forward. But because blacks are so much better at cornerback, even though there might be more white CBs at lower levels, blacks are over represented at higher levels.

Is this your thinking so far ya sack of blubber?

You are extraordinarily dense so please be patient.

Chucho
11-07-2017, 09:41 PM

You can't prove you didn't Google your answers. You lying rat bastard.

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:43 PM
So you are saying blacks and whites are equally good at kicking, but because there are more white kickers, this is what we see. You have made a tiny step forward. But because blacks are so much better at cornerback, even though there might be more white CBs at lower levels, blacks are over represented at higher levels.

Is this your thinking so far ya sack of blubber?

You are extraordinarily dense so please be patient.

Stupid, 13% of Americans are black, ok dummy? Of that 13% lets say 6.5 % are males, ok? Of that 6.5% how many are football age, what....3/4%, now what % of black athletes can't jump, hurdle, box, wrestle, basketball, sprint...well? Stupid, the % of blacks who can only kick......tiny....ok dummy?

Now think ya dumb fuck, how many high school football teams in this country, yep....thousands. I'd bet 98% are white. Let me guess ya don't get it....right?

I. Hustle
11-07-2017, 09:44 PM
letws day you are into mles, ok?

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:45 PM
You can't prove you didn't Google your answers. You lying rat bastard.

Dude, how old do you think I am?

I. Hustle
11-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Stupid, 13% of Americans are black, ok dummy? Of that 13% letws day 6.5 % are mles, ok? Of that 6.5% how many are football age, what....3/4%, now what % of black athletes can't jump, hurdle, box, wrestle, basketball, sprint...well? Stupid, the % of blacks who can only kick......timy....ok dummy?

Now thik ya dumb fuck, how many high school football teams in this country, yep....thousands. I'd bet 98% are white. Let me guess ya don't get it....right?

you, timy now thik, dummy!

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:47 PM
you, timy now thik, dummy!

Dude, why do you suck so bad at this?

Avante
11-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Watch how it's done.

All Time USC 100m (give me the name that fits)

lane

1. Olympic 100m gold medalist.
2. WR 9.4
3. WR 9.3
4. First sub10.00 Trojan
5. Olympic 100m silver/bronze medalist
6. Olympic 100 silver medalist
7. Did hold the school record at 10.02
8. Won the AAU/NCAA in the same season

GOOGLE...remember?

I can do that with all the schools, that have 8 sprinters of note.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Dude, NOBODY....knows more recording artists than Avante.

prewar blues
postwar blues
hillbillie
Rockabilly
Country
Rap
Jazz
Rock and Roll
Funk
Soul
Grunge
Punk
Heavymetal
R&B

Totally covered.

Trust me Elvis Mitchell knows..0...about..

Bo Jones
Six Cylinder Smith
Jim Thompkins
Freezone
Nellie Florence
Henry Spaulding
Ed Andrews
Mooch Richardson
Daddy Stovepipe
Jaybird Coleman

I'd take this cat totally to school.Don't move the goalposts.

You were talking about people you met and talked with.

He also interviewed Joni Mitchell, Donald Fagen and Lenny Kravitz.

So he's better than you there, too.

Film: infinitely better than you.

Meeting and talking with recording artists: at least twice as good -- probably more considering the conversations.

pgardn
11-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Stupid, 13% of Americans are black, ok dummy? Of that 13% lets say 6.5 % are males, ok? Of that 6.5% how many are football age, what....3/4%, now what % of black athletes can't jump, hurdle, box, wrestle, basketball, sprint...well? Stupid, the % of blacks who can only kick......tiny....ok dummy?

Now think ya dumb fuck, how many high school football teams in this country, yep....thousands. I'd bet 98% are white. Let me guess ya don't get it....right?

Now you promptly turn around and walk back the other direction.
Dammit.
Autistic, single-minded, clown.

You don't have to ONLY kick well to be a FG kicker ya damn numbskull?
I bet every FG kicker in the NFL could beat your ass.

Blake
11-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Stupid, so while sitting here I just thought...Donny Anderson.....hahahaha~~~~ How did I know there was a Donny Anderson, well? Do you think at all?

Dude, remember the old Southwest Conference? Who was Jerry Levias? So that name just....POOF~~~ hahaha`~~~

Google and Google.

Phony.

Avante
11-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Now you promptly turn around and walk back the other direction.
Dammit.
Autistic, single-minded, clown.

You don't have to ONLY kick well to be a FG kicker ya damn numbskull?
I bet every FG kicker in the NFL could beat your ass.

Dummy, what about %%%%%% don't you understand? THINK, ok stupid? The HUGE %%%%%% of kickers are....white...ok stupid? So what chance does a tiny % have, well?

My God you're dumb.

Avante
11-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Google and Google.

Phony.

Dude, find this on Google, ok?

When Bob Hayes was in HS he lost to a fellow HS kid at the Florida State Champs. This kid would be the only sprinter to ever beat the Bullet he never avenged. Why is this? And what was unusual about that kid?

Google this...

When Hayes was in the NFL, what two fellow NFLers had beaten him?

Now being a lazy fuck you will shuck n' jive and dance around, but NEVER answer the question.

Avante
11-08-2017, 12:08 AM
The All Time NFL 4x1

lane

1.Chiefs...
2.Giants..
3.Raiders...
4.Cowboys...
5.Bills...
6.Packers...
7.Raiders B...
8.Bears...

So who belongs on those teams? Don't forget...Google...ha~~~~

The All Time NFL 110hh

lane

1.Tennessee
2.Oregon
3.Tennessee
4.Maryland
5.Purdue
6.UCLA
7.Tennesee
8.Indiana

So what name goes to the school? Remember.....Google.

The All Time Raiders 100m

lane

1.Cliff
2.Jacoby
3.Willie
4.James
5.James
6.Sam
7.Ron
8.Alvis

Give me the last names. Don't forget....Google.

Mitch
11-08-2017, 01:20 AM
The All Time NFL 4x1

lane

1.Chiefs...
2.Giants..
3.Raiders...
4.Cowboys...
5.Bills...
6.Packers...
7.Raiders B...
8.Bears...

So who belongs on those teams? Don't forget...Google...ha~~~~

The All Time NFL 110hh

lane

1.Tennessee
2.Oregon
3.Tennessee
4.Maryland
5.Purdue
6.UCLA
7.Tennesee
8.Indiana

So what name goes to the school? Remember.....Google.

The All Time Raiders 100m

lane

1.Cliff
2.Jacoby
3.Willie
4.James
5.James
6.Sam
7.Ron
8.Alvis

Give me the last names. Don't forget....Google.

Who you got in a 100m, Avante. Jeff Demps or Ron Brown?

pgardn
11-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Dummy, what about %%%%%% don't you understand? THINK, ok stupid? The HUGE %%%%%% of kickers are....white...ok stupid? So what chance does a tiny % have, well?

My God you're dumb.

A huge % of football players as a whole are black at the NFL level. Yet no kickers? % % %

Why are a huge % of kickers white? How did such a huge descrapancy arise at so many levels where both football is integrated? How? Why? Yet we see the opposite at almost every other position?

Explain. You need to say more than %. You are going to have to explain WHY BLACKS SUCK AT KICKING as you stated before. You have not addressed THIS claim ya enormous mound of trembling, list-lane making, self absorbed, fecal material.

Blake
11-08-2017, 09:03 AM
Dude, find this on Google, ok?

When Bob Hayes was in HS he lost to a fellow HS kid at the Florida State Champs. This kid would be the only sprinter to ever beat the Bullet he never avenged. Why is this? And what was unusual about that kid?

Google this...

When Hayes was in the NFL, what two fellow NFLers had beaten him?

Now being a lazy fuck you will shuck n' jive and dance around, but NEVER answer the question.

Anyone can Google Bullet Bob Hayes.

Phony

Blake
11-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Roflllllll Dixon

Dixon*said:01-07-2014*08:08 AM

Bob Hayes trivia

1. who beat him his senior year at the Florida State Champs in the 100?

https://trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/showthread.php?141379-Bob-Hayes-trivia

Blake
11-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Dixon*said

1-08-2014*06:20 AM

Re: Bob Hayes trivia

I have a few old blues tunes from the 20's and 30's where them old blues cats are singing about that cocaine. I guess back then you could just buy it at the drug store...haha!!!!!!

Luke Jordans 1927 "Cocaine Blues"a true classic in the genre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOgzM4ItLMQ

But...he was the first HBCU NFLer to have a 1000 yard receiving season.

Blake
11-08-2017, 09:47 AM

Blake
11-08-2017, 11:54 AM
https://trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/archive/index.php/t-142202.html

"Didn't you do the same trivia less than a year ago?"

Chucho
11-08-2017, 12:19 PM
You followed him onto another board?

Blake
11-08-2017, 12:23 PM
You followed him onto another board?

Google: "Bob Hayes trivia"

Very first link goes to Dixons thread

Chucho
11-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Google: "Bob Hayes trivia"

Very first link goes to Dixons thread

Ahhhh, makes sense.

That guy, :lol

Avante
11-08-2017, 08:58 PM
So many so worried about Avante, love it.

When it comes to track/footbal and that connection Avante has no equal.

Blake
11-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Nah, just making fun of you, Dixon.

Avante
11-08-2017, 09:02 PM

Dude, making fun of knowing a lot......really?

Ya make fun of shit like.....Chubb only averaged......hahahaha~~~ Stupid, how is he doing now, well?

DMC
11-09-2017, 12:02 AM

Mason - Dixon

Chucho
11-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Mason - Dixon

Mason "The Line" Dixon.

Worst name for a fictional character in the last 10 years.

11-09-2017, 07:14 AM
Old faggot:

"Google? How about you find this on google then little man:

*makes up bullshit story*

Well???"

Avante
11-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Now think ya little shits, ok? Yes I post on TRACK AND FIELD boards, ok? Post on half a dozen right now. So there is the proof I'm into track. And if ya had a brain you'd figure out with interest comes knowledge. Been into track since the late 50's,yep, know it all...ok?

I have this same interest/knowledge with football, literature and music, ok? What fight it?

Pavlov
11-10-2017, 04:18 AM
Now think ya little shits, ok? Yes I post on TRACK AND FIELD boards, ok? Post on half a dozen right now. So there is the proof I'm into track. And if ya had a brain you'd figure out with interest comes knowledge. Been into track since the late 50's,yep, know it all...ok?

I have this same interest/knowledge with football, literature and music, ok? What fight it?Not movies anymore.

Elvis killed it.

pgardn
11-10-2017, 09:38 AM

I have this same interest/knowledge with football, literature and music, ok? What fight it?

You did post. Past tense. On Track and Field News

They chunked your ass off the sight because you knew too much, remember? When you lie, it's tough to keep track. Even for a memory (or possibly mammaries for your fat self) as prolific as yours.

Avante
11-10-2017, 04:46 PM
You did post. Past tense. On Track and Field News

They chunked your ass off the sight because you knew too much, remember? When you lie, it's tough to keep track. Even for a memory (or possibly mammaries for your fat self) as prolific as yours.

Dummy, the guy who runs that forum is a jerk, ok? Trust me anyone who disagrees with him or corrects him or runs down female athletes will be banned. As would anyone cussing, or...you pedo you. So everyone here wouldn't last a week, I was there for years.

Now think, ok? Why would anyone talk, track, football, blues, rasslin' if the interest wasn't there....well? And who follows anything and not know all about it....well? I can't talk baseball, soccer, the opera, the ballet, tennis, NASCAR, yep....no interest.

Chucho
11-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Dummy, the guy who runs that forum is a jerk, ok? Trust me anyone who disagrees with him or corrects him or runs down female athletes will be banned. .

Did you ever think that maybe it's you? That no one likes you and hence you're hated everywhere you go because you suck?

Avante
11-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Did you ever think that maybe it's you? That no one likes you and hence you're hated everywhere you go because you suck?

Dude, I post on a lot of music, sports forums***, never have any problems at all. And I posted on T&FN for years. It's common knowledge that if ya plan on posting over tHere ya better kiss up to the moderator, the guy is a jerk...ok? Here we see so many immatUre posters, hell look at yourself. Who likes anyone here, well? AlL this place is about is talking shit in hiding and we all know this. I have fun with it and don;'t take this place too seriously, I have fun playing this character.....the 6-2 275 pounds of twisred railroad steel, know it all, can dance and hung like an Arkansas mule the one and only...........AVANTE.

Little man, what do you do besides follow, well? Who wants....I like you.....yep, boring as fuck.

*** have found other places like this one, the immature posters so I usually don't last long there because I kick them around like I do here.

Chucho
11-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Dude, I post on a lot of music, sports forums***, never have any problems at all. And I posted on T&FN for years. It's common knowledge that if ya plan on posting over tHere ya better kiss up to the moderator, the guy is a jerk...ok? Here we see so many immatUre posters, hell look at yourself. Who likes anyone here, well? AlL this place is about is talking shit in hiding and we all know this. I have fun with it and don;'t take this place too seriously, I have fun playing this character.....the 6-2 275 pounds of twisred railroad steel, know it all, can dance and hung like an Arkansas mule the one and only...........AVANTE.

Little man, what do you do besides follow, well? Who wants....I like you.....yep, boring as fuck.

*** have found other places like this one, the immature posters so I usually don't last long there because I kick them around like I do here.

You're not self-aware. At all.

Avante
11-10-2017, 06:02 PM
You're not self-aware. At all.

So who here should I pattern myself after, well?

Blake
11-11-2017, 01:17 PM
So who here should I pattern myself after, well?

Lurkers

Avante
11-13-2017, 04:53 AM
Lurkers

So you follow Avante around and around and around but wish you didn't? That make any sense to you? Dude, why do you worry so damn much about Avante, it's weird. Why not bug others.....oh yeah ya do.

How many posters do we really need talking movies and tv shows?

Little man, start a thread, and watch how badly you get shit on, ok? Nobody likes you guy, ok?

Blake
11-13-2017, 11:25 AM
Nobody likes you guy, ok?

Who likes you here?

Chucho
11-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Who likes you here?

dabom and mitch

Avante
11-14-2017, 01:16 AM
Who likes you here?

Dude, who likes anyone here, well? This place is about being able to talk shit in hiding, being able to say things you'd never say face to face.

If you started a thread how long before....conflict, turmoil, chaos.....well? How long before you are in some argument, well? Go ahead prove me wrong, ya know ya can't.

Avante
11-14-2017, 01:17 AM
dabom and mitch

All I see you doing is negative shit. Always bugging somebody.

pgardn
11-14-2017, 07:31 AM
All I see you doing is negative shit. Always bugging somebody.

Can you make a list of the posters who bug you the most, assign them lane numbers, and then run em against each other.

Im expecting around 20 heats using 8 lanes each.
Pretty Please Avante. Ok? Sheeesh~~~~~

Avante
11-14-2017, 03:47 PM
Can you make a list of the posters who bug you the most, assign them lane numbers, and then run em against each other.

When do you figure this out?

Blake
11-14-2017, 05:59 PM

Lane 1: pgardn
Lane 2: Blake
Lanes 3-8: Dixon

pgardn
11-15-2017, 07:48 AM
When do you figure this out?

It's Your game sister.

Avante
11-15-2017, 07:58 PM
It's Your game sister.

Born in 1949. Now think, ok? I was there before the AFL, Dallas Cowboys, Eisenhower was the President, War with Korea, Hank Williams was just starting out, as was John Lee Hooker, BB King.

In 1959, ya could take a buck and come home with....
a comic book
a Coke
a bag of chips
and a ton of penny candy

Dude, why do you fight this? I grew up running track, playing football and listening to music and reading ....ok? I know what anyone would with over 50 years of experience would know, ok?

I saw Jimmy Brown while he was at Syracuse, saw Cassius Clay box, saw Rocky Marciano box, saw Y.A.Tittle ALEY OOP to R.C.Owens (who once blocked a field goal......standing under the crossbar)

Dude, saw Night Train Lane play, Was there before The Beatles, it was The Drifters, The Platters, The Flamingos, The Coasters, The Orioles, The Clympics....ok?

Why fight it, embrace it and learn a few things.

I have this thing about starting at the begnning of things that interest me and learning it all, yep...all....ok? That does take time, yep...50 years. Imagine watching all white football teams in the SEC, SWC.....ha~~~ Yep...slow:rolleyes

Spurtacular
01-12-2018, 05:25 AM
snowflakes vs Cornflakes now? lol