PDA

View Full Version : Murray's handles for a PG

Amuseddaysleeper
10-30-2017, 07:33 PM
:lmao holy shit

Robz4000
10-30-2017, 07:41 PM
Yeah they're pretty bad. Surprised the coaching staff didn't have him work on his dribble over the Summer.

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2017, 07:42 PM
He isn't Parker, that's for sure.

tonight...you
10-30-2017, 07:44 PM
He isn't Parker, that's for sure.

DMC
10-30-2017, 07:46 PM
I called him out last year when all the player fans were licking his ballsack.

duncan2k5
10-30-2017, 07:47 PM
He has great moves, but no handles

spursistan
10-30-2017, 07:53 PM
Good nice couple of games at the start of the season, but fundamentally speaking--handles, shooting, decision-making-- he is long way from becoming a starting-caliber PG of a championship contender..

tmtcsc
10-30-2017, 07:59 PM
Wait! I saw him putting in work over the Summer..I mean I saw the photos he posted working out at the gym late at night. Ok, so he said he was working but took a selfie. Nah, he puts in the work. I believe him.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/11a8FLrVeoLnna/giphy.gif

duncan2k5
10-30-2017, 08:01 PM
Holy hell that was a bad turnover by Murray trying to split the defense

Namundy
10-30-2017, 08:02 PM
Wait! I saw him putting in work over the Summer..I mean I saw the photos he posted working out at the gym late at night. Ok, so he said he was working but took a selfie. Nah, he puts in the work. I believe him.

Man I wish he would cut that shit out and just grind.

Play Boban
10-30-2017, 08:08 PM
:lol "Point Guard" :lol

We need a real point guard on this team, not this scrub or that Aussie wanker. Come back soon MVParker. :cry

Leetonidas
10-30-2017, 08:10 PM
Ironic too since Crawford is supposed to be his idol...guess he didn't study his handles

Atl Spur
10-30-2017, 08:29 PM
Dribbles way to high!

Atl Spur
10-30-2017, 08:31 PM
Like I've said many times, he needs to stop talking so much and start working more.....

cd98
10-30-2017, 08:31 PM
:lmao holy shit

You mean mishandles.

unleashbaynes
10-30-2017, 08:34 PM
Too tall. Dribbles too high. Needs to be fixed or he isn't a player in this league.

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2017, 08:35 PM
Jokes on all of you. Murray will post an NBA Youngboy quote on his Instagram Story directed at you haters

mexicanjunior
10-30-2017, 08:43 PM
He wouldn't even qualify to be on an And 1 mix tape...the Professor would strip his shit every time...

Trill Clinton
10-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Jokes on all of you. Murray will post an NBA Youngboy quote on his Instagram Story directed at you haters
:lol

he loves to give his haters attention smh

TheRemix
10-30-2017, 08:47 PM
What did murray work on? He cant shoot either. If you're a pg in this league you need to have a decent 3pt

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2017, 08:56 PM

he loves to give his haters attention smh
He acts like a highshooler. Hope he matures pretty fucking fast. If not, his career is a wrap

Slippy
10-30-2017, 08:58 PM
Yah, i was wrong. Murray is showing he not ready to be a starter. His handles & decision making is all over the place. The lack of outside shooting ability seals it.

Th PG posi is really killing the team . Patty is consistently stinking it up & turning it over.

Tony cant come back soon enough.

tholdren
10-30-2017, 09:04 PM
I called him out last year when all the player fans were licking his ballsack.

No that was me

Poolboy5623
10-30-2017, 09:21 PM
What did murray work on? He cant shoot either. If you're a pg in this league you need to have a decent 3pt

He worked on his Snapchat account..

sananspursfan21
10-30-2017, 09:24 PM

DMC
10-30-2017, 10:32 PM

it didnt. murray had 1 turnover all game and it was 17 seconds into the shot clock. dmc just talks out of his ass. ignore him

Has the potential to be the second best guard in franchise history only behind Parker

He'd be great if he could get the ball up court without turning it over.

:lmao

DAF86
10-30-2017, 10:55 PM
I wasn't able to watch the last three games (coincidentally the games we lost. I bring luck, tbh), so I don't know how bad Murray is doing. But I still trust the guy. He is way too raw, we knew that. The best way for him to develop is playing time. I want to see him alongside Kawhi before making a definite statement about him.

Spurtacular
10-30-2017, 11:06 PM
Still a good pick at 29. Just wish we had traded for a second high first rounder. Murray and McCaw would've been a sick up and coming back court.

BackHome
10-31-2017, 12:17 AM
The best thing for him and Spurs is to move him to SG.

SAGirl
10-31-2017, 01:18 AM
I wasn't able to watch the last three games (coincidentally the games we lost. I bring luck, tbh), so I don't know how bad Murray is doing. But I still trust the guy. He is way too raw, we knew that. The best way for him to develop is playing time. I want to see him alongside Kawhi before making a definite statement about him.
He will have the luxury of not having to press so much and letting the game com to him but he’s not a starting caliber PG until he has a better go to move or shooting.

Brazil
10-31-2017, 06:19 AM
:depressed it seems HOTS will be needed in the SL rather sooner than later... kinda sad... , at his age and with his mileage, I was hoping he could be playing off the bench

Nathan89
10-31-2017, 07:59 AM
Murray is still a very flawed player and probably always will be. At least learn to shoot and he might be serviceable.

Ice009
10-31-2017, 09:16 AM
:depressed it seems HOTS will be needed in the SL rather sooner than later... kinda sad... , at his age and with his mileage, I was hoping he could be playing off the bench

I've been harsh on Parker the past few years, but from 2003-2012 I thought he was great. One of the top 5 PGs in the NBA. I didn't really want him to have to push this hard coming back from a bad injury like that. Pop and the FO have really fucked him and the team over.

They need to cut someone and get a vet PG or just someone from anywhere, whether it's the D-League or overseas, they need a competent PG.

Do you guys think the plan was to play KL at PG until Tony was back? That's the only thing I can think of for why they didn't get someone with more experience during the off-season, maybe the thought Kawhi, Fatty and Deounte could to it between then. Right now, with KL out and those two in the lineup, we still have 0 good point guards between three people.

Russo21
10-31-2017, 09:19 AM
Our PG rotation has gotta be the worst in the league at the moment. We'll probably appreciate Tony more when he gets back. Lets hope he has a good solid smart veteran year ala Jason Kidd with the Mavs in 11. As for now let's hope Murray gets his game back when Kawhi returns as there won't be as much focus on him when they're on the floor together.

TDomination
10-31-2017, 09:40 AM
I really hope Kawhi can get back soon so that Murray can get some playing time with Kawhi. I think it goes a long way to helping a young PG when they have a star player leading them. I doubt Parker does as good as he did his first few years with us without Duncan on the floor.

SAGirl
10-31-2017, 09:49 AM
I've been harsh on Parker the past few years, but from 2003-2012 I thought he was great. One of the top 5 PGs in the NBA. I didn't really want him to have to push this hard coming back from a bad injury like that. Pop and the FO have really fucked him and the team over.

They need to cut someone and get a vet PG or just someone from anywhere, whether it's the D-League or overseas, they need a competent PG.

Do you guys think the plan was to play KL at PG until Tony was back? That's the only thing I can think of for why they didn't get someone with more experience during the off-season, maybe the thought Kawhi, Fatty and Deounte could to it between then. Right now, with KL out and those two in the lineup, we still have 0 good point guards between three people.
That, plus I don't think they expected Patty to play this poorly to start the season.

They can have as many hopes or more as we have about Dijon turning into a starting caliber PG and even an all star, but they have to know that he can't shoot and they certainly saw his ballhandling problems in summer league, so they were under no delusion.

We all have hopes for Dijon, but the plan couldn't have been to start him all the way until Jan or February (remember when Tony's rehab schedule predicted it could take that long for him to come back? Him coming back in the middle of November is a lot better than the initial prognosis).

So I think they thought about Point Kawhi, and increasing minutes for Patty next to Kawhi, while giving Murray token starting minutes and just adjusting his playing time to reflect level of play. He plays well, he gets more minutes. He doesn't, minutes gets cut.

Problem was Point Kawhi got injured, and Patty has sucked. Dijon has had to play bc Patty was so bad too.

duncan2k5
10-31-2017, 09:50 AM
I really hope Kawhi can get back soon so that Murray can get some playing time with Kawhi. I think it goes a long way to helping a young PG when they have a star player leading them. I doubt Parker does as good as he did his first few years with us without Duncan on the floor.

this is the answer...Murray and Kawhi will be great together...Kawhi has high Bball IQ on both ends, and takes pressure off of everyone else...same cannot be said for Aldridge who cares to do little else except shoot...
Murray will be a great point guard, we are just putting very high standards on Murray...he hasnt played 82 games yet...and the vast majority of those games, he hasnt played meaningful minutes...most of his minutes were with scrubs...He is just 21...Tony at 21 was better, but Tony is a Hall of Fame point guard...Murray is essentially a rookie, and when he gets it together, he will be a handful to deal with...he has youthful stubburnness and an edge that we need...teammates seem to like him, and i see him being that second coach when Pop is being tuned out...most of all i see him being a beast on defense, and grabbing rebounds and pushing the pace on a regular basis

Seventyniner
10-31-2017, 09:58 AM
I called him out last week when all the player fans were licking his ballsack.

Fixed.

Brazil
10-31-2017, 01:40 PM

I think the plan was 50Mills in the SL with Murray off the bench tbh.. then they would have reviewed this in function of Tony come back.

SpursforSix
10-31-2017, 03:21 PM
I think the plan was 50Mills in the SL with Murray off the bench tbh.. then they would have reviewed this in function of Tony come back.

Well that's a shit plan. Even a casual observer could see that the only attribute that Mills shares with point guards is his height.

TheChillFactor
10-31-2017, 03:36 PM
how many of you guys were adults when tony and manu were learning to play?

itzsoweezee
10-31-2017, 03:44 PM
Murray will be fine. The entire guard rotation has been trash these past three games, other than Paul.

The better question is whether Aldridge will ever pass the damn ball. The guy is a black hole and makes it harder on his teammates to score.

tmtcsc
10-31-2017, 03:49 PM
He acts like a highshooler. Hope he matures pretty fucking fast. If not, his career is a wrap

He blocked me on twitter. He's a fucking child and a poser. I almost feel bad.

RD2191
10-31-2017, 04:01 PM
He blocked me on twitter. He's a fucking child and a poser. I almost feel bad.

You're like 50 aren't you? I'd block your ass too.

tmtcsc
10-31-2017, 04:07 PM
You're like 50 aren't you? I'd block your ass too.

More like 50 Cent nigga. Now go make me dinner, woman.

TD 21
10-31-2017, 04:51 PM
If a player is to become one of significance, no matter how raw they are, I'm a big believer in seeing early glimpses and we've seen some of those in his case. But between the extremely loose handle and the non existent jump shot, I can't remember a PG like this being successful and the fact that he's shown no improvement in either area 16 months after being drafted doesn't inspire confidence.

Smart, Carter-Williams, Dunn, Mudiay, Payton, Exum, are all recent examples of hyped PG's who struggled in at least one of these areas (all were at least willing jump shooters though) and right now Payton is the only starter and he's a low end one at that.

His play making is better than advertised, but he doesn't have the vision of Wall, Rubio or Rondo. He's athletic, but not to the extent of Westbrook, Wall or pre injuries Rose, so what is he? And does it make sense to spend a good portion of Leonard's prime and the remainder of Aldridge's, finding out? Worse yet, does the lack of so much as a competent starting PG become the impetus for Leonard not re-signing?

RD2191
10-31-2017, 05:00 PM
More like 50 Cent nigga. Now go make me dinner, woman.

So you'd rather DJ have burner accounts like KD to argue with people? Why'd he block you? What did you say to him?

SAGirl
10-31-2017, 06:05 PM
If a player is to become one of significance, no matter how raw they are, I'm a big believer in seeing early glimpses and we've seen some of those in his case. But between the extremely loose handle and the non existent jump shot, I can't remember a PG like this being successful and the fact that he's shown no improvement in either area 16 months after being drafted doesn't inspire confidence.

Smart, Carter-Williams, Dunn, Mudiay, Payton, Exum, are all recent examples of hyped PG's who struggled in at least one of these areas (all were at least willing jump shooters though) and right now Payton is the only starter and he's a low end one at that.

His play making is better than advertised, but he doesn't have the vision of Wall, Rubio or Rondo. He's athletic, but not to the extent of Westbrook, Wall or pre injuries Rose, so what is he? And does it make sense to spend a good portion of Leonard's prime and the remainder of Aldridge's, finding out? Worse yet, does the lack of so much as a competent starting PG become the impetus for Leonard not re-signing?
The Orlando magic are doing a lot better without Payton currently apparently...
I don't know what to tell you TD21. I will cheer the team regardless. I wanted them to get someone experienced bc Patty was very limited as a creator for himself or others and now it shows. I haven't ignored that he can't create shots against the elite and has struggled in the postseason bc of it. Tony gets injured every postseason. I have probably been one of the most persistent making the claim Murray needs to develop and to play through, even some token time, even as Tony gets back due to how brittle Tony is right now.

Spurs chose this situation. Then you have Manu who was scoreless in the playoffs 5 games in a row and in this case 7 games into the season, he sat one, and there were 2 where he either didn't have a made fg or a very low shooting percentage. Considering the level BP3 is playing at, I could see him at times be a better option too. Anyways, the Spurs have a problem. Right now they have to focus on development bc that is what they chose. Longer term... I question Mills continued fit at his contract price once Manu retires. He has to be a lot better to deserve that contract.

TD 21
10-31-2017, 06:18 PM
The Orlando magic are doing a lot better without Payton currently apparently...
I don't know what to tell you TD21. I will cheer the team regardless. I wanted them to get someone experienced bc Patty was very limited as a creator for himself or others and now it shows. I haven't ignored that he can't create shots against the elite and has struggled in the postseason bc of it. Tony gets injured every postseason. I have probably been one of the most persistent making the claim Murray needs to develop and to play through, even some token time, even as Tony gets back.

Spurs chose this situation. Then you have Manu who was scoreless in the playoffs 5 games in a row and in this case 7 games into the season, he sat one, and there were 2 where he either didn't have a made fg or a very low shooting percentage. Considering the level BP3 is playing at, I could see him at times be a better option too. Anyways, the Spurs have a problem. Right now they have to focus on development bc that is what they chose. Longer term... I question Mills continued fit at his contract price once Manu retires. He has to be a lot better to deserve that contract.

Actually, they don't. They can stop prioritizing culture and loyalty to people not named Parker and Ginobili and start prioritizing their superstars prime, by offering Suns: Mills, Murray, Forbes for Bledsoe (contingent on confidence of medical staff in his knees holding up). Spurs would have to wait until December 15th, but if Suns could make a better trade, it would more than likely be done by now.

tholdren
10-31-2017, 06:44 PM
this is the answer...Murray and Kawhi will be great together...Kawhi has high Bball IQ on both ends, and takes pressure off of everyone else...same cannot be said for Aldridge who cares to do little else except shoot...
Murray will be a great point guard, we are just putting very high standards on Murray...he hasnt played 82 games yet...and the vast majority of those games, he hasnt played meaningful minutes...most of his minutes were with scrubs...He is just 21...Tony at 21 was better, but Tony is a Hall of Fame point guard...Murray is essentially a rookie, and when he gets it together, he will be a handful to deal with...he has youthful stubburnness and an edge that we need...teammates seem to like him, and i see him being that second coach when Pop is being tuned out...most of all i see him being a beast on defense, and grabbing rebounds and pushing the pace on a regular basis

Stop posting. This sounds a hell of a lot like sa girl. The problem, again, is that murray was drafted and played as a pg, yet he has no functional pg skills. He cant initiate the offense or dictate pace because hes a terribly low iq player. He has no shot. Hes a 2 and should never bring the ball up the court unless the play is iso.

Down Under
10-31-2017, 07:52 PM
He's at least trying to finish at the rim now & it was working the first few games, but without young TP finishing and quickness & a jumper, it's not going to happen consistently. And that floater ugggh.

dabom
10-31-2017, 08:56 PM
I don't judge without our superstar.

Ice009
10-31-2017, 09:12 PM

No, it does not. That's why I advocated trading him during free agency. If you want to keep Kawhi, IMO, the Spurs should be focusing on players that match his timeline. J. Simms was one of those players and they let him go. I really wonder what Kawhi is thinking about this team right now.

Also, good points about those other PGs. They were all hyped/thought of highly coming into the league, but it seems their flaws haven't allowed them to develop into the players people thought they could be when they were drafted.

I don't judge without our superstar.

You're a f'ing twat. What if Kawhi is out longer than expected, or out later in the season again? The Spurs might not make the playoffs if he has to miss significant time. Should you ignore a flawed roster just because a Superstar player isn't playing. Dumbest shit I've ever heard.

The best team in the NBA is loaded with talent, but it's OK for the Spurs to play with one Superstar, expect him to do it all and have a chance at the Championship with him having carry that massive workload?

You can shove your "I don't judge without our superstar" up your ass and up the Spurs FO's asses.

TheGreatYacht
10-31-2017, 10:14 PM
You're a f'ing twat. What if Kawhi is out longer than expected or out later in the season again. The Spurs might not make the playoffs if he has to miss significant time. Should you ignore a flawed roster just because a Superstar player isn't played. Dumbest shit I've ever heard.

The best team in the NBA is loaded with talent, but it's OK for the Spurs to play with one Superstar, expect him to do it all and have a chance at the Championship with him having carry that massive workload?

You can shove your "I don't judge without our superstar" up your ass and up the Spurs FO's ass.
This is his new schtick to try and deflect criticism away from his fatboy, Flabby. Do you think he'd have this same approach if Parker was out there shooting 31% from the field instead?

phxspurfan
10-31-2017, 11:04 PM
He's a SG in a PG body. But if he works with Crawford he will develop some sick handles

TimDunkem
11-01-2017, 12:19 AM

You can shove your "I don't judge without our superstar" up your ass and up the Spurs FO's asses.
Well put, and pretty much sums up my thoughts about the team in general. At the end of the day Kawhi shouldn't have to be the LeBron of the West and carry a team of scrubs to a title. How long can his knees/quads/ankles take that? Do we really want that for him?

If only he had a little help and PATFO didn't give out crazy cash to guys out of loyalty that can't play when it matters...And - no - a 40 year old 6th man, a fat backup PG who doesn't defend or make plays, an ancient Spanish statue at C, and an unclutch empty stats player like LMA don't count as "help" when you have to get through the Western Conference.

tmtcsc
11-01-2017, 01:29 AM
So you'd rather DJ have burner accounts like KD to argue with people? Why'd he block you? What did you say to him?

That's the funny thing. I made a comment on one of Jabari Young's tweets that had Murray's twitter account tagged on it. I said something to the effect that he needed to let his game talk for him and not his mouth. Apparently he didn't like that. Shit, Don Harris blocked me too. No profanity, no personal insult. I commented that Steve Kerr was arrogant and that KD was filled with weak sauce for joining up with the Warriors. Harris had done some sort of commentary on how we were supposed to admire the Warriors for what they accomplished - doing it with class...blah blah blah. Harris is full of shit too.

TimDunkem
11-01-2017, 01:43 AM
That's the funny thing. I made a comment on one of Jabari Young's tweets that had Murray's twitter account tagged on it. I said something to the effect that he needed to let his game talk for him and not his mouth. Apparently he didn't like that. Shit, Don Harris blocked me too. No profanity, no personal insult. I commented that Steve Kerr was arrogant and that KD was filled with weak sauce for joining up with the Warriors. Harris had done some sort of commentary on how we were supposed to admire the Warriors for what they accomplished - doing it with class...blah blah blah. Harris is full of shit too.
Harris melted down once after I pointed out how he has no real sources, never breaks any news, and rips from other legitimate journalists. You'd think a guy with a gig like his wouldn't care what others think as much as he does but nope. He's fragile as hell. :lol

duncan2k5
11-01-2017, 11:27 AM
how many of you guys were adults when tony and manu were learning to play?

me...i remember the growing pains...manu tossing the ball everywhere with his "streetball" style that some bash Murray for...then they grew into HOF players...but i digress

Russ
11-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Murray isn't great protecting the ball, but he's much, much better than last year -- trending in the right direction.

Kawhi also likes him and that might be important down the road.

DaBears
11-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Good nice couple of games at the start of the season, but fundamentally speaking--handles, shooting, decision-making-- he is long way from becoming a starting-caliber PG of a championship contender..

But COUNTDOWN CREW'S Ba Ba Billups says he has all-star caliber potential.

MaNu4Tres
11-01-2017, 06:23 PM
While Murray isn't all the way ready -- he's still the best option this team currently has in regards to ceiling. I think everyone is really honed in on his negatives or inconsistencies -- as he's under the spot light. It's like during his recent sub-par outings as a scorer, fans are highlighting his negatives even though he's making solid decisions with the ball in PnRs (IMO). I personally think he needs to attack the corner harder on PnRs instead of consistently hesitating, looking over his shoulder because he's so focused on getting others involved in Pick and Pops ( LA) or just distributing the basketball. His turnovers are happening when he attacks into traffic when the numbers aren't there --- but he's getting better at pulling it back. Fans are magnifying his TOs or making them seem worse than they are ( He's still only avg. 2 TO's a game -- like Patty except DJ has higher usage rate). I think he's done a better job than people are saying -- not saying he's done great.

SnakeBoy
11-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Kid barely has any experience and he's already a better option than Patty

Seventyniner
11-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Sure, Murray has a far higher ceiling than Fitty Mills or Parker, but Mills is what he is: a streaky shooter and not much else, while Parker is clearly on the decline. Murray wins that almost by default.

The problem with Murray is that he has the lowest floor of the three. Mills has a more narrow skillset, but at least missed FGs can be rebounded while TOs leading the other way are much worse.

keithington1
11-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Start DWhite if Murray sucks when Kawhi's back. His inner confidence would be shattered tho.

coachmac87
11-01-2017, 08:42 PM
The problem with Murray is he doesn't know what his "game" is yet..he's got the size and tools etc but just doesn't know how to play. He's gotta perfect a certain skill whether that be a "floater" which imo looks like his plan.

Or develop a consistent 18fter coming around a PNR. It could maybe become a corner 3? Or catch and shoot 3? But the problem is he's soooo far from reaching those skills he needs to become an elite finisher at the rim..keep attacking the paint at will.

pad300
11-01-2017, 10:10 PM
He needs the Tony Parker rookie year treatment. Throw him in the fire at every opportunity, but pull him out and give him the hairdryer treatment for every mistake... He needs to work on his skills desperately - as noted both his handle and his jumpshot - but the only way that will come is with time...

Hoops Czar
11-01-2017, 10:31 PM
He needs the Tony Parker rookie year treatment. Throw him in the fire at every opportunity, but pull him out and give him the hairdryer treatment for every mistake... He needs to work on his skills desperately - as noted both his handle and his jumpshot - but the only way that will come is with time...
Tony Parker didn't act like some hot potato who thought he was the shit. Murray struts around like he's the second coming of Kobe Bryant and what he could really use is a lesson in humility off the court because he ain't that good. He looks like he took a step back from last year. What the hell did he do all summer?

TimDunkem
11-01-2017, 11:58 PM
What the hell did he do all summer?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/f7/44/5bf74463d1e343ec688460c2ea7bcef9.jpg

daslicer
11-02-2017, 12:30 AM
He should focus on defense first. He has the tools to become a great defender.

DAF86
11-02-2017, 12:59 AM
Tony Parker didn't act like some hot potato who thought he was the shit. Murray struts around like he's the second coming of Kobe Bryant and what he could really use is a lesson in humility off the court because he ain't that good. He looks like he took a step back from last year. What the hell did he do all summer?

You don't know that. We didn't have social media back in the day.

duncan2k5
11-02-2017, 09:44 AM
While Murray isn't all the way ready -- he's still the best option this team currently has in regards to ceiling. I think everyone is really honed in on his negatives or inconsistencies -- as he's under the spot light. It's like during his recent sub-par outings as a scorer, fans are highlighting his negatives even though he's making solid decisions with the ball in PnRs (IMO). I personally think he needs to attack the corner harder on PnRs instead of consistently hesitating, looking over his shoulder because he's so focused on getting others involved in Pick and Pops ( LA) or just distributing the basketball. His turnovers are happening when he attacks into traffic when the numbers aren't there --- but he's getting better at pulling it back. Fans are magnifying his TOs or making them seem worse than they are ( He's still only avg. 2 TO's a game -- like Patty except DJ has higher usage rate). I think he's done a better job than people are saying -- not saying he's done great.

EXACTLY this!

duncan2k5
11-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Sure, Murray has a far higher ceiling than Fitty Mills or Parker, but Mills is what he is: a streaky shooter and not much else, while Parker is clearly on the decline. Murray wins that almost by default.

The problem with Murray is that he has the lowest floor of the three. Mills has a more narrow skillset, but at least missed FGs can be rebounded while TOs leading the other way are much worse.

Why do u think Murray turns the ball over more though?

duncan2k5
11-02-2017, 09:48 AM
I like murrays confidence... Most championship teams have at least one cocky player... And that usually helps in moments where things are tight and ppl are scared to shoot