PDA

View Full Version : Lmao LMA

RD2191
10-31-2017, 09:23 AM
Fake ass team leader. But muh touches. :cry losing to shitty Eastern Conference teams. :lol

duncan2k5
10-31-2017, 09:42 AM
LMA = Paper Soldier

Ice009
10-31-2017, 11:47 AM
He's a poor last 6 minutes of the game and OT type of player. He doesn't do well from the 4th quarter on ward. Missed shots, missed free throws, bad passes out of double teams, turnaround jumpers when guarded by a smaller player. He pulls out that full repertoire mid-late 4th quarter.

dbreiden83080
10-31-2017, 11:53 AM
And Pop had to coddle this guy in the off-season and then give him a new contract. He must miss Tim now more than ever.

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2017, 11:54 AM
Magic are a top team in the east you fat moron.

spursistan
10-31-2017, 12:57 PM
He's a poor last 6 minutes of the game and OT type of player. He doesn't do well from the 4th quarter on ward. Missed shots, missed free throws, bad passes out of double teams, turnaround jumpers when guarded by a smaller player. He pulls out that full repertoire mid-late 4th quarter.
This..

He could get you buckets, but he's inherently inefficient..HE will/could never be a first scoring option on title contender/championship team..Having said that, Aldridge is the least of our worries so far..

TheGreatYacht
10-31-2017, 01:17 PM
Eh I disagree. Tbh.

He was the only one that played well against the Magic (24 & 11) and Pacers (26 & 8). Yesterday it seemed like they were ignoring him and the shitty ass guards tried to show off for the white hoes in Boston. Especially that Aussie land whale, who continues to chuck despite missing 70% of the time. There's a reason LMA has played worse with Patty than he does with Parker last year. He just doesn't get touches when that midget is on the court.

apalisoc_9
10-31-2017, 10:53 PM
Eh I disagree. Tbh.

He was the only one that played well against the Magic (24 & 11) and Pacers (26 & 8). Yesterday it seemed like they were ignoring him and the shitty ass guards tried to show off for the white hoes in Boston. Especially that Aussie land whale, who continues to chuck despite missing 70% of the time. There's a reason LMA has played worse with Patty than he does with Parker last year. He just doesn't get touches when that midget is on the court.

ts ok.Even if this season sucks..We have the world cup in June :wine

daslicer
10-31-2017, 10:55 PM
Can't complain about him this year. He's averaging close to 24 points on 50 percent shooting. On the offensive end he's been efficient. He's not clutch but that's why we have Kawhi.

cjw
10-31-2017, 10:59 PM

World Cup of Hockey? Canada never sniffs World Cups people care about.

(at least the U.S. made the Hex)

TheGreatYacht
10-31-2017, 11:20 PM
True that, I'm tired of watching the boring ass CL group stage

Slippy
11-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Eh I disagree. Tbh.

you know the laugh is on you when this (TGY) poster makes the most sense in the thread . We got a backcourt that is struggling to bring the ball up, contain the turnovers & hit an outside shot but lets piss on LA's touches .

I'll put this down to every forum needing the token player only hater's thread.

John B
11-01-2017, 01:36 AM
Can't help to think Pops just trying to up this guy's stock then trade him when the opportunity comes. Just can't believe this guy as Spurs material.

TimDunkem
11-01-2017, 01:57 AM
Eh I disagree. Tbh.

Flabby Melt struggles to effectively run a simple pick and pop with Aldridge consistently...How fucking sad is that? Idiot insists on doing one of the three moves in his entire repertoire: just throwing it back out to the wing (to 40 year old Manu to bail him out, usually), dribbling into traffic and almost turning over, or going around the pick to shoot an inefficient and contested mid-range shot that clanks off the front of the rim.

Stabula
11-01-2017, 02:10 AM
Aldridge is the least of this team's problems right now when we have Mills being worse than dead weight and Kawhi with chronic tendinopathy. For the most part Aldridge has been solid.

TheGreatYacht
11-01-2017, 04:58 AM
Flabby Melt struggles to effectively run a simple pick and pop with Aldridge consistently...How fucking sad is that? Idiot insists on doing one of the three moves in his entire repertoire: just throwing it back out to the wing (to 40 year old Manu to bail him out, usually), dribbling into traffic and almost turning over, or going around the pick to shoot an inefficient and contested mid-range shot that clanks off the front of the rim.

you know the laugh is on you when this (TGY) poster makes the most sense in the thread . We got a backcourt that is struggling to bring the ball up, contain the turnovers & hit an outside shot but lets piss on LA's touches

I'll put this down to every forum needing the token player only hater's thread.
Aldridge is the least of this team's problems right now when we have Mills being worse than dead weight and Kawhi with chronic tendinopathy. For the most part Aldridge has been solid.

^ All 3 of the posts above are true. Patty Mills makes everyone, including LA, worse.

https://twitter.com/paulgarcianba/status/844169442984714245

TheGreatYacht
11-01-2017, 05:04 AM

Ice009
11-01-2017, 09:50 AM

Yeah, I wasn't having a huge go at Aldridge, I was just pointing out his flaws. He's a pretty good player for 3-3.5 quarters, but after that he's not very good. Basically, like someone else stated - he's not clutch. I'm OK with that as long as he's the third option at best in crunch time behind Kawhi and now I think Rudy Gay can step in and be the second option. Aldridge might be alright as a 3rd option with the game on the line. He's not good as a first option, that's for sure.

sasaint
11-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I wasn't having a huge go at Aldridge, I was just pointing out his flaws. He's a pretty good player for 3-3.5 quarters, but after that he's not very good. Basically, like someone else stated - he's not clutch. I'm OK with that as long as he's the third option at best in crunch time behind Kawhi and now I think Rudy Gay can step in and be the second option. Aldridge might be alright as a 3rd option with the game on the line. He's not good as a first option, that's for sure.

LMA won't like that.

Ice009
11-01-2017, 10:13 AM
LMA won't like that.

I'm talking about him only being the 3rd option for the last 6 minutes of a game. You think he won't like that and complain about it?

RD2191
11-01-2017, 10:22 AM
That's the thing I don't like about LMA he talks a big game and says he wants to be a focal point on offense but he folds like a lawn chair when it matters. You want the ball late? Okay, get into position and attack the rim or post up and go in strong for a layup. This fucker starts settling for weak ass jumpers when the game gets tight.

sasaint
11-01-2017, 10:27 AM
I'm talking about him only being the 3rd option for the last 6 minutes of a game. You think he won't like that and complain about it?

LMA believes he should be The Man - first, last or any other 6 minutes. So, no, I don't see his acceptance of such a scheme. When Kawhi returns, I expect a very difficult transition - especially in a situation where Tony returns first, which will improve LMA's effectiveness - with all the pluses and minuses both on and off the court that could possibly entail.

sasaint
11-01-2017, 10:31 AM
That's the thing I don't like about LMA he talks a big game and says he wants to be a focal point on offense but he folds like a lawn chair when it matters. You want the ball late? Okay, get into position and attack the rim or post up and go in strong for a layup. This fucker starts settling for weak ass jumpers when the game gets tight.

That is not LMA's game and never was. He has shown very little willingness to adopt that style. I remember the one play against Ibaka after their face-off in the last Toronto game.

hater
11-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Ppl still surprised that he sucks is shocking

I been saying for the last 2 years hes shitty and will never improve

sasaint
11-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Ppl still surprised that he sucks is shocking

I been saying for the last 2 years hes shitty and will never improve

Leopards do not change their spots. Touches is the same player (with the same mentality) he was in Portland. If you liked Touches vs. Lillard, you will like Touches vs, Leonard. Coming soon to an arena near you.

Ice009
11-01-2017, 11:03 AM

Yep. You nailed it 100%.

SAGirl
11-01-2017, 11:59 AM
gSW coming up next. Let’s see how he plays after the bitter taste of the playoffs. I could say the same for others in the team (Patty).

I don’t expect them to win that game, but I don’t want to see the timid player that showed up against them in the playoffs.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-01-2017, 12:21 PM
He and Rudy are the team's two bright spots this year with a little Manu peppered in now and then. You could trade everyone but those two and Kawhi...or load up with G leaguers surrounding those three and you'd have a playoff team.

Ice009
11-01-2017, 12:33 PM
He and Rudy are the team's two bright spots this year with a little Manu peppered in now and then. You could trade everyone but those two and Kawhi...or load up with G leaguers surrounding those three and you'd have a playoff team.

Brandon Paul's been good too IMO. He's getting better by the game.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Brandon Paul's been good too IMO. He's getting better by the game.

True. I like BP.

RD2191
11-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Team leader bout to lose 5 in a row. :lol

resistanze
11-03-2017, 09:08 PM
LaBlackHole

RD2191
10-22-2018, 10:40 PM

:wakeup