PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood Encourages 'Black Women in America' To Kill Their Babies

Chris
10-31-2017, 06:21 PM
Jesus these people are sick. The plan is for no parents in the hood. :tu

http://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2016/10/cecile_richards_hillary_clinton_planned_parenthood _gi.jpg?itok=vnpweQrf

On Tuesday, just in time for Halloween, the Planned Parenthood 501(c)4 “Black Community” account tweeted out this delightful thought:

In other words, that baby might kill you, so go ahead and kill it pre-emptively. Abortion advocates say that abortion is less likely to kill you than going through pregnancy and childbirth. These statistics are dicey at best — the Centers for Disease Control has stated that such statistics aren’t actually comparable, because we measure deaths per live birth, not deaths per pregnancy not terminated via abortion. Furthermore, those statistics don’t take into account other damage via abortion, from physical to psychological.

But even by their statistics, it’s extraordinarily rare to die from pregnancy in the United States overall: the mortality rate among women “who delivered live neonates was 8.8 deaths per 100,000 live births” from 1998-2005. The mortality rate among women who induced abortion was 0.6 deaths per 100,000. But as Dr. Anne Davis, scholar of obstetrics and gynecology at the Columbia University Medical Center in New York stated, “We wouldn’t tell people, ‘Don’t have a baby because it’s safer to have an abortion’ — that’s ridiculous.”

But that’s exactly what Planned Parenthood is selling: kill your baby if you want to live. And they’re doing it specifically for minority women. Which is egregious, given the fact that there are more black babies aborted in New York City every year than born.

But at least Planned Parenthood can sleep well at night knowing that more minority babies will be thrown in waste bins.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22989/planned-parenthood-encourages-black-women-america-ben-shapiro#

boutons_deux
10-31-2017, 06:24 PM
PP looking after black women for whom the Repugs have killed perinatal care and increased the risk for poor women and their babies.

It's Repugs killing poor women and babies, not PP.

Abortion is much safer than delivery, even with perinatal care.

Spurminator
10-31-2017, 06:24 PM
I guess that's how I'd interpret it if I was a stupid person, or if I ran a fake news site that relies on stupid people for clicks and shares.

CosmicCowboy
10-31-2017, 06:32 PM
PP goin back to their roots. Kill them poor folks babies before they squirt them out.

Spurminator
10-31-2017, 06:39 PM
PP goin back to their roots. Kill them poor folks babies before they squirt them out.

Or, you know, let's do a better job of providing prenatal care to those who are most in need and most at risk.

Kim Jong-il
10-31-2017, 06:40 PM
Or maybe it’s not a bloodthirsty war cry to murder babies, and instead a commentary on how shitty health care is for the average black woman. But that’s just me, I have the liberal bias of not being retarded.

Pavlov
10-31-2017, 06:41 PM
:lol you can easily tell who hates women on this site.

rmt
10-31-2017, 06:56 PM

Well, I don't hate women, and that is a terrible tweet :-(

Pavlov
10-31-2017, 06:59 PM
Well, I don't hate women, and that is a terrible tweet :-(Nope, it's pretty damn effective.

AaronY
10-31-2017, 07:16 PM
Must be trying to get that Republican vote tbh

boutons_deux
10-31-2017, 07:18 PM
Texas Sees Dramatic Spike in Maternal Mortality Rates

Texas is one of the more dangerous places in the developed world to give birth.

A 2016 article (http://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/wp/2016/08/MacDormanM.USMatMort.OBGYN_.2016.online.pdf) published by the medical journal “Obstetrics and Gynecology” noted a sharp increase to 33 deaths per 100,000 live births in 2011. The findings sparked discussion among lawmakers and public health professionals across the state, resulting in local and national efforts to combat the statistic.

The Department of State Health and Human Services (https://www.dshs.texas.gov/) developed the Maternal Mortality and Morbidity Task Force (http://www.dshs.texas.gov/mch/maternal_mortality_and_morbidity.shtm?terms=matern al%20morbidity) in 2013. In its 2016 joint biennial report (http://therivardreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/2016BiennialReport.pdf), the task force found that the rate of pregnancy-related deaths in Texas has nearly doubled since 2010.

Between 2011 and 2012, 189 Texas mothers died within one year of giving birth.

Since then the task force has been working to address the rise of maternal morbidity, focusing on reviewing trends and making recommendations to help reduce the incidence of pregnancy-related deaths.

The task force reported that the leading cause of maternal deaths in Texas was cardiac problems. The second leading cause was drug overdoses. Researchers and legislators agree there is no simple fix to curbing maternal deaths.

The task force recommendations include increasing screening for and referral to behavioral health services,

:lol won't happen in fucking murderous TX. TX closes PP, free clinics, not opens them, stopped providing condoms and contraceptive pills.

increasing access to health services during the year after delivery, and increasing provider and community education for women at higher risk of death from childbirth.

Sixty percent of the maternal deaths occurred six weeks or more after delivery. That figure is important because

more than half of the nearly 400,000 births in Texas every year are covered by Medicaid,

but coverage for many mothers expire 60 days after they give birth.

https://therivardreport.com/texas-sees-dramatic-spike-in-maternal-mortality-rates/

and that huge %age of births under Medicaid is without TX expanding Medicaid under ACA.

Fucking TX, what a shitty fucking, sociopathic, racist state.

boutons_deux
10-31-2017, 08:20 PM
What’s killing America’s new mothers?

https://www.theatlas.com/i/atlas_S1Cvq66GW.png

https://qz.com/1108193/whats-killing-americas-new-mothers/?utm_source=DG

There's some fucked up shit happening in USA

DMC
11-01-2017, 07:42 AM
It's amazing how the party affiliation bias on this and other forums plays out. If no one knew who tweeted it, it's just as likely that the same people for would be against it.

The intent is about healthcare, but the message was delivered poorly.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 10:36 AM
More continued masterhood of the black race by the DemoKKKrats.

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 10:38 AM
More continued masterhood of the black race by the DemoKKKrats.That doesn't make any sense.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 10:39 AM

As well as those who just don't talk to women.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 10:41 AM
That doesn't make any sense.

Sure, sure.

monosylab1k
11-01-2017, 10:42 AM
More continued masterhood of the black race by the DemoKKKrats.

Bot post

Chucho
11-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Bot post

Bot Quote.

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 10:44 AM
As well as those who just don't talk to women.The ones I talk to are very concerned about the rising mortality rate, especially in Texas -- highest in the developed world. What do the ones you talk to say?

Sure, sure.Is that your explanation?

Chucho
11-01-2017, 10:46 AM
The ones I talk to are very concerned about the rising mortality rate, especially in Texas -- highest in the developed world. What do the ones you talk to say?

LOL, suuuurrrreeeee.:lmao

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 10:48 AM
LOL, suuuurrrreeeee.:lmaoYou didn't answer the question.

What do the ones you talk to say?

Chucho
11-01-2017, 10:50 AM
You didn't answer the question.

I'm sorry, trying to catch a breath here, still fall out laughing...

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 10:53 AM
I'm sorry, trying to catch a breath here, still fall out laughing...You didn't answer the question.

spurraider21
11-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Must be trying to get that Republican vote tbh
dam

Spurminator
11-01-2017, 11:29 AM
It's amazing how the party affiliation bias on this and other forums plays out. If no one knew who tweeted it, it's just as likely that the same people for would be against it.

Clearly you are above party affirmation bias... In a thread titled Planned Parenthood Encourages 'Black Women in America' To Kill Their Babies you've decided (as always) it's the liberals who need to be reminded of their tendency towards impartiality.

"Who tweeted it" is fairly crucial to context. You're right, we would have been against it if the NRA had tweeted it because they're not a reproductive health provider and it would mean something fundamentally different coming from them.

I can think of better ways to make their case but I also doubt very strongly that black women in America are going to be fooled into thinking they're being encouraged to have abortions instead of children. Typical manufactured right wing outrage.

Blake
11-01-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm sorry, trying to catch a breath here, still fall out laughing...

Lol stalling

boutons_deux
11-01-2017, 11:45 AM
typical rightwing lying bullshit from assholes.

PP isn't encouraging black women to have abortions.

and that "PP Black Community", an official PP or just a grouping of blacks who use, support PP?

facts is facts (black) women having abortions is less risky than delivery, not that you rightwing assholes GAF about facts.

DMC
11-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Clearly you are above party affirmation bias... In a thread titled Planned Parenthood Encourages 'Black Women in America' To Kill Their Babies you've decided (as always) it's the liberals who need to be reminded of their tendency towards impartiality.

"Who tweeted it" is fairly crucial to context. You're right, we would have been against it if the NRA had tweeted it because they're not a reproductive health provider and it would mean something fundamentally different coming from them.

I can think of better ways to make their case but I also doubt very strongly that black women in America are going to be fooled into thinking they're being encouraged to have abortions instead of children. Typical manufactured right wing outrage.

Both sides are equally guilty of creating a tempest in a teapot. Both sides will take any opportunity to become offended over something they know is not intended to be offensive. I mean just commenting on how someone disposes of their cigarette because the person is of the opposite party, you would think we're talking about Tony vs Manu here.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Lol stalling

No, laughing at his audacious lies.

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 12:05 PM

Chucho
11-01-2017, 12:06 PM

LOL, I'll play your game once you stop lying.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Next Pav post:

"What am I lying about?" and repeat for the next 2-3 pages.:lmao

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 12:08 PM
LOL, I'll play your game once you stop lying.You can think whatever you want about me.

What do the women you talk to say about this?

monosylab1k
11-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Next Pav post:

"What am I lying about?" and repeat for the next 2-3 pages.:lmao

lol still stalling. btw I uninstalled a few things, so that might be why you’re having so much trouble in this thread.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 12:19 PM
lol still stalling. btw I uninstalled a few things, so that might be why you’re having so much trouble in this thread.

LOL, TiredSchtick Boy coming in for crumbs...:lmao

Blake
11-01-2017, 12:19 PM

I think you're lying about laughing.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 12:24 PM
I think you're lying about laughing.

Burden of proof is on you. How am I lying about laughing? Answer the question. Or I will spam post it. /CDschitck.exe

Blake
11-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Burden of proof is on you. How am I lying about laughing? Answer the question. Or I will spam post it. /CDschitck.exe

I said it as opinion. You don't know how burden of proof works, huh.

in crazy post #14, the burden of proof is on you since you stated it as fact.

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 01:05 PM

in crazy post #14, the burden of proof is on you since you stated it as fact.But I said "Sure, sure." I double sured it.

Spurminator
11-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Both sides are equally guilty of creating a tempest in a teapot. Both sides will take any opportunity to become offended over something they know is not intended to be offensive.

Sure. My point is you're not really one to lecture us on partisan bias, and this is an especially weird thread in which to do so.

I mean just commenting on how someone disposes of their cigarette because the person is of the opposite party, you would think we're talking about Tony vs Manu here.

I made a throwaway comment on it because it's a weird habit. I would have made the same post if I'd first learned about it from Elizabeth Warren.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 02:59 PM
But I said "Sure, sure." I double sured it.

Aww, needing your little friend to help you out? /CDschtick.exe

Chucho
11-01-2017, 03:00 PM

in crazy post #14, the burden of proof is on you since you stated it as fact.

LOL. "I think you're lying about laughing".

Pavlov
11-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Aww, needing your little friend to help you out? /CDschtick.exeYour throwaway line still makes no sense and you still haven't answered the question.

What do the women you talk to say about the maternal mortality rate?

Blake
11-01-2017, 03:17 PM
LOL. "I think you're lying about laughing".

Fake lol, imo.

DMC
11-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Sure.

This is the only part of your response that matters. The rest are your observations that you just admitted are biased as fuck.

monosylab1k
11-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Aww, needing your little friend to help you out? /CDschtick.exe

lol stalling so hard you gotta copy tired schtick.

Chucho
11-01-2017, 03:52 PM
lol stalling so hard you gotta copy tired schtick.

Aww, cute. The crumbsnatcher coming in to lend a hand...

monosylab1k
11-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Aww, cute. The crumbsnatcher coming in to lend a hand...

ChuchoBot just can’t deny his programming :lmao

Chucho
11-01-2017, 03:58 PM
ChuchoBot just can’t deny his programming :lmao

TiredSchtick Boy with the same tired emojis.

monosylab1k
11-01-2017, 04:01 PM
TiredSchtick Boy with the same tired emojis.

x

Spurminator
11-01-2017, 05:12 PM
This is the only part of your response that matters. The rest are your observations that you just admitted are biased as fuck.

I made no such admission about those observations. The opposite, in fact.

You're seeing what you want to see. Same red-colored glasses that cause you to defend conservative fake news peddlers. Heroic!

DMC
11-01-2017, 05:21 PM
I made no such admission about those observations. The opposite, in fact.

You're seeing what you want to see. Same red-colored glasses that cause you to defend conservative fake news peddlers. Heroic!

You said "sure". Anyone who gives a shit can see it for themselves. The rest is just biased yapping, as evidenced by your prior admission. Please move on.