pgardn
10-31-2017, 09:11 PM
Love it.

I am Manu.
This is what I do.

ginobilized
10-31-2017, 09:31 PM
Thanks for sharing!
Interesting insight regarding the lack of experience of PATFO dealing with high profile players.

SAGirl
10-31-2017, 09:39 PM
:lma

BillMc
11-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Thanks for sharing!
Interesting insight regarding the lack of experience of PATFO dealing with high profile players.

Yes. Discontent is rare for Spurs, especially among their power players. Robinson was a little miffed about his last contract but that was it. Finley and Jackson were washed-up by the time they started complaining.

SAGirl
11-01-2017, 10:55 AM
Thanks for posting Bill.

TheDoctor
11-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Interesting insight indeed. Nice find Bill :tu

Proxy
11-01-2017, 01:51 PM
awesome, great questions, great answers

tmtcsc
11-01-2017, 02:17 PM
I'm glad to see Pop isn't being such a prick to the media this year. Its been a noticeable change. It looks like he's making an effort not to be a hypocrite when it comes to treating others with a little more respect. Maybe he looked in the mirror after criticizing Trump so much and realized he was taking advantage of his influential position as a Championship winning coach to not have to play by the rules.

BillMc
11-01-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm glad to see Pop isn't being such a prick to the media this year. Its been a noticeable change. It looks like he's making an effort not to be a hypocrite when it comes to treating others with a little more respect. Maybe he looked in the mirror after criticizing Trump so much and realized he was taking advantage of his influential position as a Championship winning coach to not have to play by the rules.

He's always been a pain in the ass in practice interviews and after game interviews, but the rumor is for some reason he's a cut-up and a gentlemen in pre-grame chats. Don't know why.

BillMc
11-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for posting Bill.

Interesting insight indeed. Nice find Bill :tu

awesome, great questions, great answers

:toast

spurraider21
11-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Way too lovey dovey in here.

OP is a faggot

hater
11-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Way too lovey dovey in here.

OP is a faggot

Shup up mammy nun

ducks
11-02-2017, 02:40 PM
2 full bottle of win
pathetic

wildbill2u
11-02-2017, 02:46 PM
As he said, in essence, some other guys were simply malcontents and disrespectful and he knew how to deal with that. "I'll get you out of here as soon as I can." But apparently LMA came in with an intelligent and different approach and as Pop said about himself, "I had to be mature enough to adjust. He isn't one of those guys."

Another sign of POP treating players as individuals. George Karl comes to mind as a coach who has a problem with players too often because of his old school approach of 'my way or the highway'.