PDA

View Full Version : My source say Kawhi will be returning second week of November...

Spurtacular
11-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Good news fellas..

As some of you know, my sources said he was gonna be out for a while and it was true. Well the same soucre updated me today and said he can be back as early as the the second night of back to back but the medical team believes he should be back second week november and are targeting the nationally televise game against Milwaukee on the tenth.

Uriel
11-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Can you tell them to move the schedule up to tomorrow against the Warriors, please? Thank you.

Play Boban
11-01-2017, 08:57 PM
:bobo

spurs10
11-02-2017, 12:03 AM
Good news!

ElNono
11-02-2017, 12:06 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7e4UrCCUAA-rKj.jpg

DAF86
11-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Just get back already. After River got royally screwed last night, I'm needing the Spurs to go back to being good to mantain my sport quota fulfilled, tbh.

AFMadison
11-02-2017, 12:26 AM
I’m gonna make a thread that says, “I called it on everything tbh”.
everything that can happen and that has already happened i called it. My sources tell me a lot that’s how I know everything TBH.

tmtcsc
11-02-2017, 12:36 AM
everything that can happen and that has already happened i called it. My sources tell me a lot that’s how I know everything TBH.

My sources said you would write that thread or at least make mention of it.

AFMadison
11-02-2017, 01:12 AM
My sources said you would write that thread or at least make mention of it.
Already called your reply tbh

tmtcsc
11-02-2017, 07:54 AM
Already called your reply tbh

I know! Remember, I said you would.

SAGirl
11-02-2017, 10:02 AM
:lol Top post.
:bobo

rjv
11-02-2017, 10:17 AM
waiting for source to confirm the source.

Dex
11-02-2017, 10:17 AM

There are already multiple posters taking that approach, tbh.

hater
11-02-2017, 10:59 AM
The poor bastard cant even wipe his own ass :rolleyes

At least try after he runs a contact drill dummies

Stop with these retarded threads. Let the poor bastard Climb onto a plane without looking like Stephen Hawkins and then BS about your sauces

11-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Can Tspence confirm?

Russo21
11-02-2017, 11:39 AM
If it's any later than that his chance at MVP will be totally shot. It probably already is :depressed hopefully he can surprise and pull off another finals MVP instead :lobt2:

Budkin
11-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Thank Christ. We'll be under .500 by then.

Silver&Black
11-02-2017, 06:56 PM
waiting for source to confirm the source.

My source confirms his source.

Silver&Black
11-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Can Tspence confirm?

Been a damn long time since I've seen that name. :lol

NASpurs
11-02-2017, 08:11 PM

Ice009
11-02-2017, 09:07 PM
This is getting fucking silly.

I thought I read in the first week or training camp on his sister's instagram page where she said Kawhi told he'd be back in a week. That was 3 weeks ago. What the heck has happened? Has it gotten worse during his rehab? Is it not responding to the treatments?

mexicanjunior
11-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Just sit him for the year and collect that top 10 pick...this season is lost...

Robz4000
11-02-2017, 09:12 PM
This is getting fucking silly.

I thought I read in the first week or training camp on his sister's instagram page where she said Kawhi told he'd be back in a week. That was 3 weeks ago. What the heck has happened? Has it gotten worse during his rehab? Is it not responding to the treatments?

Hasn't responded to treatment. TNT had a segment early in the game saying Kawhi actually did hurt it last year, played through it, and rehabbed over the Summer but it didn't respond to the treatment. Now they're doing something else but it isn't working as well as they hoped. At this point the Spurs should seriously consider shutting him down this season if they haven't already; an injury that's lasted 6+ months is nothing to sneeze at, you don't wanna jeopardize his career.

tholdren
11-02-2017, 09:13 PM
How do you get a quad injury as an nba player

UZER
11-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Won't matter. Pop will only play him 15 min a game.

Chomag
11-02-2017, 10:08 PM
I don't think Kawai wants to have anything to do with this team.

I'm kidding! I hope...

K...
11-02-2017, 10:22 PM
He can't come back until lamarcus gets his touches Quota for the season. That's part of the new extension.

Spurtacular
11-02-2017, 10:59 PM
How do you get a quad injury as an nba player

I've never heard of an NBA player being saddled for a half year with a quad injury, tbh.

Quadzilla99
11-02-2017, 11:28 PM
I've never heard of an NBA player being saddled for a half year with a quad injury, tbh.

To be fair the list of things you don't know about is inexhaustible

Spurtacular
11-02-2017, 11:29 PM
To be fair the list of things you don't know about is inexhaustible

Keep your tears on the political forum, tbh.

Ice009
11-03-2017, 03:28 AM
Hasn't responded to treatment. TNT had a segment early in the game saying Kawhi actually did hurt it last year, played through it, and rehabbed over the Summer but it didn't respond to the treatment. Now they're doing something else but it isn't working as well as they hoped. At this point the Spurs should seriously consider shutting him down this season if they haven't already; an injury that's lasted 6+ months is nothing to sneeze at, you don't wanna jeopardize his career.

Wow.

So what the fuck do the Spurs do with him then? So the TNT guys said he's had the injury since last season. First I've heard of that.

That article I found and posted doesn't bode well. I thought they had his quad issues all sorted out, but he's had them since 2013, so whatever they're doing doesn't seem to be working.

SAGirl
11-03-2017, 07:59 AM
:bang Had he gotten the rest last season that thing wouldn't have gotten complicated perhaps .. and the team's underperforming players would have gotten exposed earlier, making PATFO reconsider their standing pat approach when it comes to their guards. He shouldn't have played through that.

TheDoctor
11-03-2017, 09:33 AM
I’m gonna make a thread that says, “I called it on everything tbh”...

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/32/627080/original/brian-williams-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u10?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces

rasuo214
11-03-2017, 10:08 AM
:bang Had he gotten the rest last season that thing wouldn't have gotten complicated perhaps .. and the team's underperforming players would have gotten exposed earlier, making PATFO reconsider their standing pat approach when it comes to their guards. He shouldn't have played through that.

You're assuming it got worse by playing but it could just be a pain issue. They were hoping the rehab/rest would have gotten rid of it but at a certain point they will need to determine whether any sort of rehab or rest will get him back to how it was vs chance of further injury/pain etc. or if its just something he'll need to deal with. That would explain the lack of a timetable and why it seemed to pop out of nowhere. We do know that PATFO likes to baby their players.

SAGirl
11-03-2017, 10:48 AM
You're assuming it got worse by playing but it could just be a pain issue. They were hoping the rehab/rest would have gotten rid of it but at a certain point they will need to determine whether any sort of rehab or rest will get him back to how it was vs chance of further injury/pain etc. or if its just something he'll need to deal with. That would explain the lack of a timetable and why it seemed to pop out of nowhere. We do know that PATFO likes to baby their players.
well I didn't assume it got worse. I just assumed if he had rested the season yea, the Spurs would have gotten smoked rest of the season, done bad in the playoffs, etc.. but he would be better. Longer time to rest and heal... and maybe resting that thing instead of overworking it would have helped the healing.

The second factor of what I mentioned is that PATFO would have had to open their eyes with regard to the guard rotation... though POP is smart and I am sure he knows their weaknesses if we can see them... still smh I imagine them playing poorly to end the season would have made them rethink the summer decisions they made.

Spurtacular
11-04-2017, 01:35 AM
Bad news. My sources now tell me that Kawhi's return is being pushed back amid fears of rushing him back to soon. It will not likely happen until the last week of November or first week of December.

james evans
11-05-2017, 08:50 PM
I really think we need to trade Leonard while he has some value. I'm not a player fan, I'm a team fan but if he keeps getting hurt every year, ESPECIALLY THE FUCKING OFF SEASON, he's gonna be another Derrick Rose. I had no idea he was this fucking fragil. He's my favorite player in the league at the moment, but it's always injury after fucking injury with him

RD2191
11-05-2017, 09:11 PM
I really think we need to trade Leonard while he has some value. I'm not a player fan, I'm a team fan but if he keeps getting hurt every year, ESPECIALLY THE FUCKING OFF SEASON, he's gonna be another Derrick Rose. I had no idea he was this fucking fragil. He's my favorite player in the league at the moment, but it's always injury after fucking injury with him

WTF :lol

dabom
11-05-2017, 09:16 PM

:lmao

BillMc
11-05-2017, 10:21 PM

I tried to find this segment on YouTube and couldn't. Was it the Warriors game?

Robz4000
11-05-2017, 10:22 PM
I tried to find this segment on YouTube and couldn't. Was it the Warriors game?

Yep. It was in the first half.

BillMc
11-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Yep. It was in the first half.

Thanks

YGWHI
11-05-2017, 10:57 PM

Tim, Parker and Manu had multiple and serious injuries but fans still loved them.

Now, they want to trade Kawhi for just a quad injury?

Some young players deal with nagging injuries until they def heal..I remember how fragile looked Curry just 3 years ago. Or KD's foot. Russ' knee...The list is extensive.

However, it'll be funny and tragic at the same time watching Kawhi career-highs game after game against the Spurs. Do it, RC.

BillMc
11-05-2017, 11:00 PM
https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/32/627080/original/brian-williams-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u10?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces
:lmao

rjv
11-06-2017, 01:27 PM
i think i'll just shut down all expectations for leonard's return. when it happens, it happens.

Chomag
11-06-2017, 01:40 PM
Our gutless media won't pressure Pop with hard questions so no sense in us thinking about it.

bklynspursfan
11-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Our gutless media won't pressure Pop with hard questions so no sense in us thinking about it.

What kind of hard questions would you ask tho?

Ice009
11-06-2017, 02:20 PM
What kind of hard questions would you ask tho?

Look, Pop keeps going on about how Basketball doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, and he may be 100% right, but to some people it might mean everything, or at the very least be higher on their list of priorities than it seems to be on his these days.

People want to know how Kawhi is, but we keep getting these vague answers from Pop. I almost don't give a fuck about what Pop thinks on other subjects much anymore, I want to know how Kawhi is doing - more information would be a good thing to let people know what is going on with him. Is there something wrong with releasing more information about it? He doesn't have to be a c*nt about it all the time with his vague answers. If he truly doesn't know, just be more clear and sincere with his answers. He seems to just give smart ass answers when asked about it.

rjv
11-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Look, Pop keeps going on about how Basketball doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, and he may be 100% right, but to some people it might mean everything, or at the very least be higher on their list of priorities than it seems to be on his these days.

People want to know how Kawhi is, but we keep getting these vague answers from Pop. I almost don't give a fuck about what Pop thinks on other subjects much anymore, I want to know how Kawhi is doing - more information would be a good thing to let people know what is going on with him. Is there something wrong with releasing more information about it? He doesn't have to be a c*nt about it all the time with his vague answers. If he truly doesn't know, just be more clear and sincere with his answers. He seems to just give smart ass answers when asked about it. true. he almost acts as if no one needs to know. season ticket holders, casual fans, hard core fans. who cares about you? at the very least, just come out and give some more info on the injury and a best-case, worst-case scenario.

TheDoctor
11-06-2017, 02:53 PM
#FamilyBusiness and sadly we aren’t part of it no matter how emotionally invested we are on this team.

Ice009
11-06-2017, 04:17 PM
#FamilyBusiness and sadly we aren’t part of it no matter how emotionally invested we are on this team.

So what about people that are paying money to watch the games? People that are paying money to specifically watch Kawhi above the other players on the team? People that help pay part of their salaries with the revenue generated by going to the games and buying the merchandise? Fuck all of them? That seems to be Pop's approach to this.

SAGirl
11-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Starting to remind me of Tiago’s calf issue.

daslicer
11-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Spurs not revealing much about this injury reminds me of how they were vague about Duncan's knee injury back in '00. For a few weeks prior to the playoffs we kept on hearing how there was a huge possibility Duncan would comeback for the playoffs. Then once the playoffs arrived after game 1 that's when they said Duncan was not coming back.

bklynspursfan
11-06-2017, 05:21 PM

People want to know how Kawhi is, but we keep getting these vague answers from Pop. I almost don't give a fuck about what Pop thinks on other subjects much anymore, I want to know how Kawhi is doing - more information would be a good thing to let people know what is going on with him. Is there something wrong with releasing more information about it? He doesn't have to be a c*nt about it all the time with his vague answers. If he truly doesn't know, just be more clear and sincere with his answers. He seems to just give smart ass answers when asked about it.

Yea, I agree, definitely frustrating. Like if it was a playoff series and you want to keep your opponent in the dark, I totally get that approach. It could also just be a very fluid situation, who knows.

I was just questioning Chomag calling the media gutless, and curious what he would ask that might get a different response from Pop.

Spursmania
11-06-2017, 05:29 PM
true. he almost acts as if no one needs to know. season ticket holders, casual fans, hard core fans. who cares about you? at the very least, just come out and give some more info on the injury and a best-case, worst-case scenario.

Agree 100%. It's natural to want to know the health status of the biggest star on the team. We don't need excruciating details but common sense dictates he should be more sincere with his answers and forthright. I really don't care about his political views or any other celebrities views. Just stick to basketball Pop and give us some straightforward answers.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2017, 06:56 PM
its not just that.

Consumers deserve to know. They pay big bucks to watch gaes.

Chomag
11-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Yea, I agree, definitely frustrating. Like if it was a playoff series and you want to keep your opponent in the dark, I totally get that approach. It could also just be a very fluid situation, who knows.

I was just questioning Chomag calling the media gutless, and curious what he would ask that might get a different response from Pop.
They would most likely get smart ass answers knowing Pop, but it's still their job to put on the pressure even as uncomfortable as it might be.

I think Pop just tends to forget that he is running a product and keeping customers in the dark isn't really the best for your customer based relations.

spursistan
11-06-2017, 10:20 PM

I love Kawhi, but if a thigh tendonitis can take him out of action for months-- he isn't doing any light practices apparently; basically bedridden-- dude might retire by age 30 at this rate..

This is surely combination of a fragile body and the fact that he's been reared in Pop rest regime from day one. What kind of overuse they are talking about? he has never played +34 MPG or 74 games in single season once..And even last year, it was still marginal uptick in minutes and usage rate all things considered (we all knew he dialed down the effort/intensity on the defensive end in the reg season)..

Not a good omen at all..

Ice009
11-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Yeah, this whole situation is frustrating and Pop is just adding to that frustration.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Whoever brought up the '00 situation with Duncan hit it right on the head imo. The Spurs know Kawhi is out for a significant amount of time (maybe the rest of the season) but don't want to break the news due to a fear of lost revenue.

daslicer
11-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Whoever brought up the '00 situation with Duncan hit it right on the head imo. The Spurs know Kawhi is out for a significant amount of time (maybe the rest of the season) but don't want to break the news due to a fear of lost revenue.

I'm the one who brought it up. Down below is my original post. Just like you said I do believe the spurs are not being honest about this injury due to wanting to sell tickets much like how they didn't tell people Duncan was out of playoffs until after the playoff tickets were purchased for game 1 and 2 in '00.

Spurs not revealing much about this injury reminds me of how they were vague about Duncan's knee injury back in '00. For a few weeks prior to the playoffs we kept on hearing how there was a huge possibility Duncan would comeback for the playoffs. Then once the playoffs arrived after game 1 that's when they said Duncan was not coming back.

coachmac87
11-06-2017, 11:53 PM
I'm the one who brought it up. Down below is my original post. Just like you said I do believe the spurs are not being honest about this injury due to wanting to sell tickets much like how they didn't tell people Duncan was out of playoffs until after the playoff tickets were purchased for game 1 and 2 in '00.

You can't hide the secret for months....I get what you're trying to say but that's a slippery slope for the organization

daslicer
11-07-2017, 12:05 AM
You can't hide the secret for months....I get what you're trying to say but that's a slippery slope for the organization

Its definitely not a good look when it comes to having a relationship with the fan base. If Kawhi does not comeback sometime this month then I do believe this injury is serious.

Spurtacular
11-07-2017, 12:51 AM
KGB Pop

raybies
11-07-2017, 12:53 AM
That's hard to fathom, that long, just being pushed week by week for the season. But his injury just doesn't make sense really. I'm not educated on what quadriceps tendinopathy so I guess I got to research it.

raybies
11-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Quadriceps Tendinopathy

Overuse can cause pain and inflammation of the quadriceps tendon as it inserts into the top of the kneecap. Over time this can lead to degeneration of the tendon.

Pain around the top of the kneecap during and after exercise.There may be pain when simply contracting the quadriceps muscles or pressing in along the top of the knee where the muscle attaches to the patella. The patient is likely to feel stiffness the day after training and have pain when standing from a crouched position.

What is quadriceps tendinopathy?

Tendinopathies are diseases of the tendon. These can come in many forms, including tendonitis (inflammation (http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/sport-injuries/general/inflammation) of the tendon) and tenosynovitis (inflammation of the sheath surrounding the tendon). The term tendinopathy is used to cover most tendon injuries.
The insertion of a muscle is its lower attachment point. The quadriceps muscles insert at the top of the patella (kneecap). This injury is an overuse injury, as the pain tends to develop gradually over a period of time, rather than at a specific point. Pain in this area is more common in older athletes and in weightlifters. This is because of the high strain on the muscle insertion during deep squats.
Treatment of quadriceps tendinopathy

What can the athlete do?
Apply cold therapy or ice if it is acutely painful. Ice can be applied for 10 to 15 minutes every hour for the first 24 to 48 hours. Later once any acute inflammation has calmed down applying heat and wearing a heat retainer may be more beneficial. Stretching the quadriceps muscles is important and should be done regularly throughout the day. A sports injury professional can advise on a full rehabilitation program. Rest is unfortunately also very important. If you do not rest, it will not get better!
What can a Sports Injury Professional do?
A doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication (e.g. Ibuprofen (http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/treatments-therapies/drugs/ibuprofen)) in the early acute stages, however if this injury is a long term chronic problem then anti inflammatory medication may not be beneficial and may even hinder recovery.
Cross friction sports massage techniques can be particularly effective in treating chronic quadriceps tendinopathy. In persistent cases a doctor may give a corticosteroid injection (http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/treatments-therapies/drugs/corticosteroids).
Recovery from chronic quadriceps tendinopathy can take weeks or even months.

raybies
11-07-2017, 01:01 AM
so it is degenerate, which is no bueno. The two sentences I highlighted are important. Pop said that he's been dealing with it so it's safe to assume that it is maybe chronic. If it is chronic than weeks would be on the short end. We may be looking at months here fellas.

raybies
11-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Return to Full Fitness

The length of time that is required to return to full fitness will depend on the severity of the injury and whether or not it is a recurrent injury or a first time injury. For a first time injury, recovery may take 2 to 3 months. A longer term chronic, recurring injury may need 4 to 6 months.
Gradually return to sports specific training. Again depending on severity this may be days, it may be weeks. Pain should be the guide.
Begin with gentle jogging. When the athlete can jog 20 minutes without pain during or after then progress to running and sprinting.
An example of a speed session might be 10x50m sprints at 50% effort. Next session perform 10x50m at 75% of full speed and so on.
Continue to stretch and perform specific strengthening exercises throughout this phase of rehabilitation.

http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/sport-injuries/knee-pain/anterior-knee-pain/rehabilitation-of-quadriceps-tendinopathy

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-07-2017, 02:07 AM
What is so difficult to understand about Pop/Spurs genuinely not knowing how long it'll take him to recover?

pookenstein
11-07-2017, 03:07 AM
its not just that.

You have your reliable sources, so at least you know. Oh wait... :lmao

Ice009
11-07-2017, 05:39 AM
Can anyone that is on Instagram ask Kawhi's sister if she has any idea when he'll be back? I don't have an account and I don't really want to create one (I'm more TD and Kawhi in regards to social media). https://www.instagram.com/kawhileonardofficialfanpage/

In one on her posts in very early October, she replied to another poster and said Kawhi told her he'd be back in a week. That was about a month ago, I think. I also saw that she apparently moved back to California, so not sure how clued in she'd be to the situation, or how often she talks to Kawhi, but if she replied to a fan before, she might be willing to give out a better timeline to his return than what the Spurs are divulging.

bklynspursfan
11-07-2017, 01:00 PM
What is so difficult to understand about Pop/Spurs genuinely not knowing how long it'll take him to recover?

It feels like they really don't know and it's a sort of play it by ear situation. There is usually an estimate, we've seen it with TP's injury, TD when he had that knee injury a few years back, when Manu got the injury to the family jewels, they were clear on when he would return (approx)

So I personally don't think this is a case of Pop holding out information, unless it's much worse than expected and maybe they're getting 2nd/3rd opinions, etc...

Big Empty
11-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Lets shut him down so we can miss the playoffs and have a lottery pick.

Chomag
11-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Spurs already trying to test the new NBA ant-tanking rules :lol

SAGirl
11-07-2017, 01:47 PM
It feels like they really don't know and it's a sort of play it by ear situation. There is usually an estimate, we've seen it with TP's injury, TD when he had that knee injury a few years back, when Manu got the injury to the family jewels, they were clear on when he would return (approx)

So I personally don't think this is a case of Pop holding out information, unless it's much worse than expected and maybe they're getting 2nd/3rd opinions, etc...
It reminds me not of Tiago's chronic calf issue. Spurs didn't know when he'd be back either. No good.

bklynspursfan
11-07-2017, 02:12 PM
I didn't realize this was put out either:

As for the notion that the Spurs’ All-Star small forward could make his 2017-18 debut before the end of the month?

“That’s what we hear,” center Pau Gasol said after the Spurs stopped Phoenix 112-95. “That’s what we hope. When we have a full roster, we can be a much more powerful team.”

------

There still is no specific timetable for Leonard’s return, though sometime before the end of November appears a safe bet.

http://www.expressnews.com/spurs-nation/article/With-Leonard-s-MVP-campaign-flagging-Spurs-12336015.php

bklynspursfan
11-07-2017, 02:15 PM
It reminds me not of Tiago's chronic calf issue. Spurs didn't know when he'd be back either. No good.

Yea.. Just hoping to hear he resumes basketball activities like in the next week or so. That would be a big step

TheDoctor
11-07-2017, 02:38 PM
:lol:tu

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 08:33 PM
its not just that.

Hes playing against Warriors or Hornets...Confirmed by mr source.

:lol

Thomas82
11-07-2017, 09:19 PM
It seems like a return is nowhere in sight for Kawhi.

AztecSpur
11-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Dang I might fly in from San Diego for that one. That would be so sweet.

Ice009
11-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Dang I might fly in from San Diego for that one. That would be so sweet.

What would be sweet?

AztecSpur
11-07-2017, 10:51 PM
What would be sweet?
Kawhi returning on the 10th.

Spurtacular
11-07-2017, 10:55 PM

What are the new rules? I never heard.

YGWHI
11-07-2017, 11:31 PM
I love Kawhi, but if a thigh tendonitis can take him out of action for months

Pop said that he's been dealing with it so it's safe to assume that it is maybe chronic. If it is chronic than weeks would be on the short end. We may be looking at months here fellas.

Kawhi was working all summer with his longtime trainer Randy Shelton at SDSU Jam.

Many guys saw him there and talked about how good he looked. In fact, there were IG videos of him in summer practices that fans posted on ST Off-season thread. He just had ice after work-outs but everyone thought it was normal esp in off-season.

So it's not like Kawhi didn't practice for months.

It was in training camp that Spurs' doctors re-evaluated the injury and said he needed an intensive rehab. Even Kawhi thought he would miss just a week.

Maybe if the same doctors would have told him he needed to rest all summer, Kawhi would be playing now...But cleary, the first diagnosis approach wasn't right.

spursistan
11-07-2017, 11:38 PM

Now there is this, but the post was erased soon after..

Spurtacular
11-08-2017, 10:59 PM

Now there is this, but the post was erased soon after..

Bitches be talking.

tbdog
11-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Guys, I think the op is doing Leonard's sister.

cutewizard
11-09-2017, 09:43 AM
;p;

cutewizard
11-09-2017, 09:46 AM
time to get lebron, marc gasol and westbrook