RGMCSE
11-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Be honest. You didn’t need a reason.

monosylab1k
11-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Karma fucking Bob McNair right in the asshole :lol

Clipper Nation
11-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Blame Avante, tbh. Every time he starts slurping a player, he inevitably jinxes them.

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2017, 06:04 PM
I told you he was RG4. I called this shit weeks ago

Darth_Pelican
11-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Are you going to shoot yourself in the head or chest?

JMarkJohns
11-02-2017, 06:40 PM
My fantasy team had just started to rebound from early injuries. Now this bullshit a week after a trade Matt Ryan (I was carrying three QBs for a while, my current is Alex Smith, who is better than Ryan.)

Crap.

spurraider21
11-02-2017, 06:42 PM
:lol "calling" a non contact injury in practice?

Did you also call jordy Nelsons torn acl because he has mobility? So stupid

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2017, 07:08 PM

Did i or did i not call him RG4. Is he or is he not RG4?

Avante
11-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Blame Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), tbh. Every time he starts slurping a player, he inevitably jinxes them.

Dude, do you pay any attention at all?

Bragged on Russell Wilson, Tyreek Hill. Nick Chubb and Derrick Henry as freshmen in college...how am I doing Mr. TOM SAVAGE YES~~~~~

Yep missed on one guy....Dri Archer. Didn't know he was a head case.

spurraider21
11-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Did i or did i not call him RG4. Is he or is he not RG4?
No. He's any other qb who tore an acl in practice non contact

Rg3 got hurt in game by exposing himself to a hit

unleashbaynes
11-02-2017, 08:29 PM

Right? It's one thing if he tore it taking a chance during a game. All these retards saying that it's because he's a mobile QB are just that-- retarded. The same type of thing could EASILY happen to anyone.

unleashbaynes
11-02-2017, 08:30 PM

:cry ryan tannehill tore his ACL in a non contact situation during practice :cry

:cry fucking running QBs :cry

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2017, 08:34 PM

So youre saying hes not RG4?

unleashbaynes
11-02-2017, 08:34 PM
So youre saying hes not RG4?

No, dumbass. He'll be able to come back from the injury and be fine.

Avante
11-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Right? It's one thing if he tore it taking a chance during a game. All these retards saying that it's because he's a mobile QB are just that-- retarded. The same type of thing could EASILY happen to anyone.

How many seasons did Fran Tarkenton play? Steve Young? Randall Cunningham?

Blake
11-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Vince Young? RG3? Tim Tebow? Colin Kap? Teddy Bridge? Quincy Carter? Deshaun Watson?

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2017, 08:55 PM
No, dumbass. He'll be able to come back from the injury and be fine.
Oh you're a doctor, whens kawhi coming back doc?

unleashbaynes
11-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Oh you're a doctor, whens kawhi coming back doc?

.......said the guy who proclaimed him as the next RG3

Silver&Black
11-02-2017, 09:03 PM
:lmao CN showing up now

Was MIA when he was getting mentioned in the Savage thread.....

Avante
11-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Vince Young? RG3? Tim Tebow? Colin Kap? Teddy Bridge? Quincy Carter? Deshaun Watson?

Warren Moon? Bobby Douglas? Michael Vick? Roger Staubach? Carson Wentz? Russell Wilson?

Silver&Black
11-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Blame Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), tbh. Every time he starts slurping a player, he inevitably jinxes them.

You're like the anti-Avante jinx. Every time you say a player is terrible they (at least) make the Super Bowl, win the Super Bowl, win MVP, and (in Tom Brady's case) become the GOAT.

Avante
11-02-2017, 09:08 PM
You're like the anti-Avante jinx. Every time you say a player is terrible they (at least) make the Super Bowl, win the Super Bowl, win MVP, and (in Tom Brady's case) become the GOAT.

The freak totallly ignores those I brag on that make it, like Watson. This CN is a sad little fuck.

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2017, 09:09 PM
.......said the guy who proclaimed him as the next RG3
So youre not a doctor then and i only proclaimed him as rg4 cause hes clearly rg4

unleashbaynes
11-02-2017, 09:26 PM
So youre not a doctor then and i only proclaimed him as rg4 cause hes clearly rg4

And how the fuck would YOU know that, are YOU a doctor?

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2017, 11:54 PM
And how the fuck would YOU know that, are YOU a doctor?
I'm no doctor I'm just the guy that said he wasnt finishing this season.

unleashbaynes
11-03-2017, 07:50 AM
I'm no doctor I'm just the guy that said he wasnt finishing this season.

So you called that he would go down with a non contact knee injury in practice? Interesting.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 09:44 AM
So you called that he would go down with a non contact knee injury in practice? Interesting.
Your lack of reading comprehension is astonishing. Or are you just trying to invent things that arent there? Im sorry the jfk documents were a let down for you

spurraider21
11-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Your lack of reading comprehension is astonishing. Or are you just trying to invent things that arent there? Im sorry the jfk documents were a let down for you
So if he missed the season because he broke his leg in a car accident, would you still feel vindicated?

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 01:06 PM
So if he missed the season because he broke his leg in a car accident, would you still feel vindicated?

Quite the straw man there.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 01:11 PM
What if a meteor hit us or the sun exploded?

spurraider21
11-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Quite the straw man there.
You could answer yes or no. It's not a Strawman unless I presumed your answer

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Jk a meteor wouldnt hit us cause when it enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteorite. Unless it blew up the atmosphere then i guess it would be a meteor.

Robz4000
11-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Jk a meteor wouldnt hit us cause when it enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteorite. Unless it blew up the atmosphere then i guess it would be a meteor.

Is Bruce Willy gonna save us tho? That plays a role in the answer too.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Is Bruce Willy gonna save us tho? That plays a role in the answer too.
He gonna be hamstrung by sexual harassment allegations

unleashbaynes
11-03-2017, 02:09 PM
You could answer yes or no. It's not a Strawman unless I presumed your answer
Oh no he's the next RG3. Even though RG3 had 20 TD passes through his entire rookie season and Watson had 19 through 6 starts. Totally the same player.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 02:45 PM
RG3 had 20 passes his rookie year RG4 had 19 his rookie year , fantastic parallel you drew there.

unleashbaynes
11-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Son just admit that you're being retarded and let's move on.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Son just admit that you're being retarded and let's move on.

RG3 had 20 passes his rookie year RG4 had 19I his rookie year , fantastic parallel you drew there.

Thanks for providing a stat that backs up what i said though

unleashbaynes
11-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Are you fucking kidding me right now?

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Are you fucking kidding me right now?

am i wrong rg3 didnt have 20 td passes and watson had 19 in his rookie season? my apologies if i misunderstand are you saying that's not the case?

DAF86
11-04-2017, 02:38 AM
Too bad. I was eyeing this kid to keep my history of bandwagoning mobile QB's.

unleashbaynes
11-04-2017, 07:35 AM
am i wrong rg3 didnt have 20 td passes and watson had 19 in his rookie season? my apologies if i misunderstand are you saying that's not the case?

:lol fuck off, you had me going there

Avante
11-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Just watch high school QB's if ya want to know the future for the NFL. Never seen so many black QB and white "runners" playing the position. Gotta have a guy who can evade a rush and extend plays in todays game. And if he can scoot 20 yards....cool. The days of a Tom Brady, Eli Manning are coming to an end. No more Carson Palmers, no more standing tall in the pocket.

The Gemini Method
11-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Poor opponent had him this week in FF. Bummer. Well, i'll keep my 5 game win streak going and that's alright. Sucks for Watson.

Blake
11-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Just watch high school QB's if ya want to know the future for the NFL. Never seen so many black QB and white "runners" playing the position. Gotta have a guy who can evade a rush and extend plays in todays game. And if he can scoot 20 yards....cool. The days of a Tom Brady, Eli Manning are coming to an end. No more Carson Palmers, no more standing tall in the pocket.

Old farts like you have been saying that for 20+ years. You'll be saying it for the next 10+ or your death, whichever comes first.

The mobile QB in the NFL is an oft injured QB. There will always be more demand for the accurate pocket passer over the mobile dual threat.

Avante
11-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Old farts like you have been saying that for 20+ years. You'll be saying it for the next 10+ or your death, whichever comes first.

The mobile QB in the NFL is an oft injured QB. There will always be more demand for the accurate pocket passer over the mobile dual threat.

Work with me here moron.

Nobody is talking about ....inaccurate passers.....ok stupid? If a cat can't throw, fuck his...4.4 speed, ok? Ya with me there? BUT....if two QB's can both pass accurately and one is a 4.4 with some quicks and the other is a 5.0 with no quicks...........now think ok stupid?

Stupid, think....

It's third and 3....ok? Will Prescott, Wilson, Smith, Watson, Taylor, Cam.....run or pass? Will a RB run? That's right stupid, that threat of a QB run does what to a defense?

It's third and 3....will Eli....be running?

Defensive cordinator vs a QB known for 4-6 runs a game vs a QB who never runs........THINK OK?

Blake
11-07-2017, 10:10 AM
That works in college, not pro.

Like I said, old farts like you said that 20 years ago when black QBs were winning heismans.

You're stupid and old. not worth any more discussion on this.

johnsmith
11-08-2017, 02:51 AM
Work with me here moron.

Nobody is talking about ....inaccurate passers.....ok stupid? If a cat can't throw, fuck his...4.4 speed, ok? Ya with me there? BUT....if two QB's can both pass accurately and one is a 4.4 with some quicks and the other is a 5.0 with no quicks...........now think ok stupid?

Stupid, think....

It's third and 3....ok? Will Prescott, Wilson, Smith, Watson, Taylor, Cam.....run or pass? Will a RB run? That's right stupid, that threat of a QB run does what to a defense?

It's third and 3....will Eli....be running?

Defensive cordinator vs a QB known for 4-6 runs a game vs a QB who never runs........THINK OK?

Ok, so what you’re saying is that all things being equal, it helps to be fast in the nfl......wow fatass, that’s fucking hot take shit right there

Blake
11-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Ok, so what you’re saying is that all things being equal, it helps to be fast in the nfl......wow fatass, that’s fucking hot take shit right there

:lol

Silver&Black
11-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Don't worry bene. Krapernick is on his way.

Avante
11-10-2017, 03:33 AM
That works in college, not pro.

Like I said, old farts like you said that 20 years ago when black QBs were winning heismans.

You're stupid and old. not worth any more discussion on this.

Dude, are you retarded?

Who won the last Heisman ya dumb fuck, yep....SPEEDY BLACK QB.

Dude. what was Chubbs average again...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
11-10-2017, 03:38 AM

Dude, ya can't tell I'm explaining how it works to all the dummies here who don't appear to get it?

Dude, you're a moron, got it?

Clipper Nation
11-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Dude, are you retarded?

Who won the last Heisman ya dumb fuck, yep....SPEEDY BLACK QB.

Dude. what was Chubbs average again...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who won the last Super Bowl? Who won the last NFL MVP? Who played in the most recent conference championship games?

Avante
11-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Who won the last Super Bowl? Who won the last NFL MVP? Who played in the most recent conference championship games?

I;ll go slow....

We still have a few of the older cats still playing QB, but they are getting old.

Look at Wentz, he can motor, look at Watson, he can really motor. That kid from USC can run, as can Mayfield,

Dude, are you blind?

What is the knock on Eli, yep....the guy is a statue...right?

Dummy, if you have a so so offensive line and a QB without wheels.......now think ok? Put Eli Manning behind that Seattle line....hahahaha~~~~~~~

johnsmith
01-16-2018, 07:30 AM
Dude, ya can't tell I'm explaining how it works to all the dummies here who don't appear to get it?

Dude, you're a moron, got it?

Pretty sure everyone understands this concept you condescending, attention needing, fat, washed up douche bag!

Avante
01-16-2018, 09:31 PM
Pretty sure everyone understands this concept you condescending, attention needing, fat, washed up douche bag!

Thev minute ya show up here ya sprint to my leg and pounce on to hump away, hahahahaha~!~

Dude, how sad are you?

benefactor
01-12-2020, 06:16 PM
Adios tbh

SpursforSix
01-13-2020, 02:56 PM
Adios tbh

What a damn shameful waste of Watson and Hopkins.

Just saw O'Brien say that there are no plans to hire a GM. Cuz he's got this.

And why the hell does he make that decision. Or pretend he does.

Texans coach Bill O'Brien suggested the team is not planning to hire a GM this offseason.

"The way I see it right now, it stays the way it is," O'Brien stated on the organization's infrastructure. The Texans' head coach has been acting as the de facto general manager since Houston parted ways with ex-GM Brian Gaine in June, leveraging the team's long-term assets to save his own job in the short-term. O'Brien, for example, swapped a third-round pick for Duke Johnson, shipped two first-round picks and a second-rounder to Miami for LT Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills, sent another third-rounder to Oakland for CB Gareon Conley, and essentially gifted Jadeveon Clowney to the Seahawks for a ham sandwich all in the span of six months. Executive VP of team development Jack Easterby has also reportedly had a say in the team's final decisions, but it's clear the Texans have handed O'Brien far too much power for an individual with just two playoff wins in his six-year tenure

Chris
01-13-2020, 03:36 PM
Adios tbh

get rekt tbh

MultiTroll
01-13-2020, 03:41 PM

No no no SpursTalk Numb Nutts Black QB Haters have spoken. Don't try blaming White incompetent coach.

It's Watsons fault they lost. He is a monkey balling loser.

Clipper Nation
01-13-2020, 03:53 PM
I haven't seen anyone blaming Watson for the loss, tbh. Everyone knows it's O'Brien's fault for some of the worst situational coaching ever. Not to mention trading away his whole defense so he could make his offense look better and giving Crennel very little talent to work with.

Lamar is getting blamed for the Ravens' loss because he played poorly, simple as that.

Robz4000
01-13-2020, 04:11 PM
You alive benefactor?

MultiTroll
01-13-2020, 04:28 PM
I haven't seen anyone blaming Watson for the loss, tbh. Everyone knows it's O'Brien's fault for some of the worst situational coaching ever. Not to mention trading away his whole defense so he could make his offense look better and giving Crennel very little talent to work with.

Lamar is getting blamed for the Ravens' loss because he played poorly, simple as that.
Still waiting for your videos of "all the ducks he threw all game long."

And of course don't acknowledge the many key drops by receivers. Won't fit you agenda.
LJackson steal your girlfriend or something? :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2020, 08:51 PM

O'Brien is rapidly approaching Jason Garrett status.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2020, 08:53 PM
Still waiting for your videos of "all the ducks he threw all game long."

And of course don't acknowledge the many key drops by receivers. Won't fit you agenda.
LJackson steal your girlfriend or something? :lol

Jackson was atrocious in both of his playoff games. 0-2, both at home no less. Every time the Ravens don't get everything their way he turns into a sack and turnover machine. 3 picks and an own-red-zone turnover is just awful, and he can't play the rookie card this time...

... what Jackson did this past Sunday was far worse than what they crucified Romo for in the playoff home loss in his second season in 2007

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2020, 08:58 PM

"Whole defense"?? They traded Clowney because he's an underachiever who wanted Khalil Mack money, Mathieu was only around 1 year and didn't play well (left in FA, not traded) and Andre Hal retired due to cancer, but that's about it

they still have their core they've always had for years... Watt, Mercilus, Reader, McKinney, and their crappy secondary they've always had.

MultiTroll
01-15-2020, 11:50 PM
Jackson was atrocious in both of his playoff games. 0-2, both at home no less. Every time the Ravens don't get everything their way he turns into a sack and turnover machine. 3 picks and an own-red-zone turnover is just awful, and he can't play the rookie card this time...

... what Jackson did this past Sunday was far worse than what they crucified Romo for in the playoff home loss in his second season in 2007
So when a QB on the opening drive (Momentum) plants a near perfect pass for a 1st and 10 on the opponents 20 yard line, but it bounces off the butterfingers receiver up for an *interception* you blame that on the QB. Genius.

And the sacks. Like any race including a white slow QB could have done better with the Ravens O Line being Swiss cheese. Coach calling pass plays that take 4 seconds to develop to boot.

500 yards + of total offense including 5 obvious drops that went combined for at least another 100 yards and one near certain TD (the bounce off the chest of out-to-lunch tight end who was not prepared for it coming.)

ST Black Hating QB not to be taken seriously.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2020, 11:57 PM
So when a QB on the opening drive (Momentum) plants a near perfect pass for a 1st and 10 on the opponents 20 yard line, but it bounces off the butterfingers receiver up for an *interception* you blame that on the QB. Genius.

And the sacks. Like any race including a white slow QB could have done better with the Ravens O Line being Swiss cheese. Coach calling pass plays that take 4 seconds to develop to boot.

500 yards + of total offense including 5 obvious drops that went combined for at least another 100 yards and one near certain TD (the bounce off the chest of out-to-lunch tight end who was not prepared for it coming.)

ST Black Hating QB not to be taken seriously.
:lmao such a horrible post.

1) The pass to Andrews on the first drive sailed horribly, just like the Wentz pass that got Zach Ertz's kidneys lacerated. Yao Ming on a ladder would have had trouble hauling that in.

2) You mean the same O-Line that dominated the entire regular season, went 14-2 and led the league in rushing by a country mile? :lol

3) You count garbage yardage like that, and yet you shit on Prescott and the Cowboys? Can you see the irony?

SpursforSix
01-16-2020, 01:26 PM
O'Brien is rapidly approaching Jason Garrett status.

He's worse because he's making terrible front office decisions as well as poor coaching.

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2020, 01:45 PM
He's worse because he's making terrible front office decisions as well as poor coaching.
but don't forget, the Cowboys don't have a GM either, so Garrett/Jerry have been making all the front office decisions as well since 2010.

SpursforSix
01-16-2020, 03:00 PM
but don't forget, the Cowboys don't have a GM either, so Garrett/Jerry have been making all the front office decisions as well since 2010.

Garrett hasn't made any front office decisions. He's tasked with taking what he gets and making the most of it. All the while still probably having Jerry call him every Saturday night to give him the game plan for Sunday.

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2020, 03:13 PM
Garrett hasn't made any front office decisions. He's tasked with taking what he gets and making the most of it. All the while still probably having Jerry call him every Saturday night to give him the game plan for Sunday.
So now that Lady JaGa is gone all the Cowboys fans are sympathizing with Garrett and shifting their focus to trashing Jerry. :lol

SpursforSix
01-16-2020, 03:44 PM
So now that Lady JaGa is gone all the Cowboys fans are sympathizing with Garrett and shifting their focus to trashing Jerry. :lol

To some degree I guess. He was probably best suited to being an OC. Not blaming him for taking the job and milking the cow for 10 years. That being said, he was terrible at making in game decisions and just as bad at clock management.
Glad he's gone. Jerry's the only non-player left to trash right now. I guess we can make fun of McCarthy's eyes and fat body until we see if he's successful on the field.

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2020, 04:37 PM
To some degree I guess. He was probably best suited to being an OC. Not blaming him for taking the job and milking the cow for 10 years. That being said, he was terrible at making in game decisions and just as bad at clock management.
Glad he's gone. Jerry's the only non-player left to trash right now. I guess we can make fun of McCarthy's eyes and fat body until we see if he's successful on the field.
:lol exactly, especially as I "milked cows" almost all of 2019 and made a bunch of money in a similar context in IT

...but I do agree that Garrett's in game decisions were terrible, and his putrid late-first-half clock management arguably cost us the Green Bay 2014 game even more so than the Dez catch reversal, Murray's fumble or the unclutch defense. Only guy who was worse at clock management was Jim Harbaugh on the 49ers. Sean McVay isn't that great at it, either. The best are probably Doug Pederson, Frank Reich, Kyle Shanahan, and of course Belichick.

McCarthy is fat and he'll get called a pig after we lose in Seattle week 2 next year. But at least he has a brain and tends to be on the right side of the challenge flag and clock management, at least on Green Bay.

MultiTroll
01-18-2020, 03:58 PM
:lmao such a horrible post.

1) The pass to Andrews on the first drive sailed horribly, just like the Wentz pass that got Zach Ertz's kidneys lacerated. Yao Ming on a ladder would have had trouble hauling that in.

2) You mean the same O-Line that dominated the entire regular season, went 14-2 and led the league in rushing by a country mile? :lol

3) You count garbage yardage like that, and yet you shit on Prescott and the Cowboys? Can you see the irony?

1. Nothing more then a very slightly above average catch required by 100% of all NFL receivers.
Announcer 1: "Bounced off his hands"
Fouts: "Remember Mark Anders is playing with a bum ankle. Ball was not thrown all that high, but it just appeared that Anders had trouble elevating to make the catch."
Stupid, completely inaccurate statement by you.

2.) Ya you're making the point. Where was the O Line vs Tenn? They sucked. You blame the OLines sucking on the black QB.

3.) He had like 300 yards pass n run early in the third. Had a bunch by halftime too. Even late in the 4th they were down 14 so two scores could tie it. He throws a perfect pass to the TE at the 5 yard line. Numb Nutts wasn't ready for the pass so it bounced off his chest. You blame the black QB for that.

Want another cup of STFU?
Instead why don't you log/in log/out and see if you can get more hits for the January Troll Talk Rimmy Award contest?

GAustex
01-19-2020, 09:30 PM
Have fun 9ers and Chiefs fans.
Fuck everything

benefactor
01-28-2020, 07:41 PM
...because why wouldn't you give total control to someone who just coached his team to one of the worst losses in playoff history?

https://www.khou.com/article/sports/nfl/texans/its-official-bill-obrien-now-gm-and-head-coach-of-houston-texans/285-d0073dd8-9eec-415c-890b-674bbb314c1a?fbclid=IwAR0qpKHovgppG3ou0dugtRtPgEmZ _7HFl0Zl0AHyrwewvrJcRUw9KVXw2Vs

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a61a69f96d1cc3ad452d60c9a5a0352c/tumblr_inline_notkdibAyV1qd64mg_500.gifv

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 08:34 PM
that tunsil trade is going to fuck them... haven't even felt the ramifications of that yet (regardless of how well he played. look at the bears with Mack)

leemajors
01-28-2020, 08:34 PM
...because why wouldn't you give total control to someone who just coached his team to one of the worst losses in playoff history?

https://www.khou.com/article/sports/nfl/texans/its-official-bill-obrien-now-gm-and-head-coach-of-houston-texans/285-d0073dd8-9eec-415c-890b-674bbb314c1a?fbclid=IwAR0qpKHovgppG3ou0dugtRtPgEmZ _7HFl0Zl0AHyrwewvrJcRUw9KVXw2Vs

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a61a69f96d1cc3ad452d60c9a5a0352c/tumblr_inline_notkdibAyV1qd64mg_500.gifv

Just saw Bun B post that on instagram, wtf?

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 08:49 PM
that tunsil trade is going to fuck them... haven't even felt the ramifications of that yet (regardless of how well he played. look at the bears with Mack)

not to mention they have the worse and fatter version of Jason Garrett