PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Kawhawkins or not the Golden Shower will surely sweep us

hater
11-02-2017, 11:36 PM
They basically used us as a practice punching bag last playoffs. Sure if Stephen Kawhi Hawkins ever comes back we might win 1 game and lose in 5

Lets just hope Pop and RC get fired after this season with all their horrible contracts they handed out

daslicer
11-02-2017, 11:50 PM
If Kawhi is healthy. A series with the Warriors goes 6 or 7 games.

hater
11-02-2017, 11:58 PM
If Kawhi is healthy. A series with the Warriors goes 6 or 7 games.

Howso? A 20 point lead is nothing vs worriers. Even if kawhi helps us take big leads worriers will erase them as soon as he sits.

Its a lose lose situation. We would be lucky to win 1 vs worriers.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Maybe the Spurs need players with the balls to hit a shot with someone guarding them. High school caliber talent on the second half of the roster.

daslicer
11-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Howso? A 20 point lead is nothing vs worriers. Even if kawhi helps us take big leads worriers will erase them as soon as he sits.

I don't buy into that bs. Prior to Kawhi's injury last year in game 1 the Spurs were pretty much in control of the game. Spurs were up 20 plus several times in that game and they survived several Warrior runs that cut the lead down to 14 only to build it back up to 20 plus again and this was in the first half. The spurs were up 62-42 at halftime. The Warriors came out in the third quarter and cut the lead to 64-49. Spurs answered went on big run and went up again 78-55. The warriors look defeated at that point of time up until Zaza took out Kawhi. I feel the Spurs got robbed and you feel they would have gotten swept anyways. I can say we can agree to disagree.

DMC
11-03-2017, 12:23 AM
The Spurs were in control of the game up 19 early. Then they weren't. What's the difference? Kawhi might have made a difference in the outcome of that game, but he wouldn't have changed the outcome of the series.

DMC
11-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Maybe the Spurs need players with the balls to hit a shot with someone guarding them. High school caliber talent on the second half of the roster.

That's talent, not balls. Patty has plenty courage, just can't hit at a high enough clip to keep up with Klay, Steph and Kevin.

This Spurs team is currently without an identity and it shows. Even when KL comes back, they will lack leadership and identity until HOTS comes back.

AFMadison
11-03-2017, 02:18 AM

I disagree. I say with Kawhi and Tony are back I trust our bench to beat theirs. I think the Spurs bench will prove to be much better.

hater
11-03-2017, 07:08 AM
The Spurs were in control of the game up 19 early. Then they weren't. What's the difference? Kawhi might have made a difference in the outcome of that game, but he wouldn't have changed the outcome of the series.

Amen

hater
11-03-2017, 07:10 AM
I disagree. I say with Kawhi and Tony are back I trust our bench to beat theirs. I think the Spurs bench will prove to be much better.

Except their bench wont play much

At the end of the day Eliancito, Klaynus, Durant, Donkey >>>>>>>>>>>> Kawhi and any combination of Spurs scrubs. Even if the spurs players somehow miraculously play at their very best.

Its like bringing a knife to a gunfight

Poolboy5623
11-03-2017, 10:13 AM
The Spurs do not matchup with the Warriors....at all... they need athletic wing defenders like Simmons to throw at their guards :(

Stabula
11-03-2017, 02:51 PM
The Spurs do not matchup with the Warriors....at all... they need athletic wing defenders like Simmons to throw at their guards :(

You mean like Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green, Brandon Paul, and to a lesser extent Dejounte Murray? :lol cliff jumping dumb ass

spursistan
11-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Warriors been toying with us with or without Kawhi..It is like we are getting spotted 20 points for kicks....Leonard can check Durant better than anyone, but he can't do anything about the gaping holes in the rest roster..A TOSB Manu night, TO-happy Dejounte, the two turds (Mills/Gasol) playing +25 minutes each are death sentence against this team even with Kawhi outplaying Durbeta..

Horse
11-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Except their bench wont play much

At the end of the day Eliancito, Klaynus, Durant, Donkey >>>>>>>>>>>> Kawhi and any combination of Spurs scrubs. Even if the spurs players somehow miraculously play at their very best.

Its like bringing a knife to a gunfight
Pussy bullshit go be their fan

Poolboy5623
11-03-2017, 04:27 PM
You mean like Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green, Brandon Paul, and to a lesser extent Dejounte Murray? :lol cliff jumping dumb ass

Brandon Paul and Murray LOL...REALLY??

daslicer
11-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Pussy bullshit go be their fan

Pretty much how I feel about this poster. If the Warriors beat the Spurs with Kawhi during the playoffs then I will give them credit and admit they are far superior to the Spurs. But I'm not willing to concede anything based on last year's sweep and this current loss which in both cases happened with Kawhi not being on the court.

hater
11-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Wake up clown and use your brain.

Spurs are not even top 5 team in ghe league. Sure by some miracle we could make west finals but would most likely get swept or pose in 5 vs golden suowers

hater
11-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Our only shot is if Durant sits on a wheelchair

daslicer
11-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Wake up clown and use your brain.

Spurs are not even top 5 team in ghe league. Sure by some miracle we could make west finals but would most likely get swept or pose in 5 vs golden suowers

The '03 Lakers would have swept the '03 Spurs without Duncan. If you take away a teams best player against a championship team then your going to most likely get swept or lose in 5. So I'm not buying into your bs. If the Warriors take out the Spurs in 5 games or less this year with Kawhi I will eat crow but I'm not conceding until that happens.

hater
11-03-2017, 07:34 PM
The '03 Lakers would have swept the '03 Spurs without Duncan. If you take away a teams best player against a championship team then your going to most likely get swept or lose in 5. So I'm not buying into your bs. If the Warriors take out the Spurs in 5 games or less this year with Kawhi I will eat crow but I'm not conceding until that happens.

Fair enough bro

Just remember eliancito, klaynus, durant, dooonkey >>>>>>>>>> any combination we could muster even with a decent kawhi
Kawhi would have to go Supersaian for 7 games and thats not gonna happen

daslicer
11-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Fair enough bro

Just remember eliancito, klaynus, durant, dooonkey >>>>>>>>>> any combination we could muster even with a decent kawhi
Kawhi would have to go Supersaian for 7 games and thats not gonna happen

We'll see what happens.

hater
11-03-2017, 07:40 PM
:tu aint going nowhere