PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi's personality...

duncan2k5
11-03-2017, 11:31 AM
may be the only reason he was allowed to flourish under Pop, tbh...i know we joke about it all the time, but it does seem like Pop likes a certain type of black player with regards to their personality and plays them no matter what, while others who are more brash and outspoken, regardless of talent, are quick to be put in the doghouse...

Poolboy5623
11-03-2017, 11:32 AM
You cant let the inmates run the prison...

Floyd Pacquiao
11-03-2017, 11:44 AM
It's all very true. Pop hates black culture. He hates when players shimmy after a 3 or dance after a dunk. It's one of the very reasons he signed pau over dedmon and Mills over Simmons.

sananspursfan21
11-03-2017, 12:22 PM
You cant let the inmates run the prison...

Sup Bob!

pgardn
11-03-2017, 12:35 PM
may be the only reason he was allowed to flourish under Pop, tbh...i know we joke about it all the time, but it does seem like Pop likes a certain type of black player with regards to their personality and plays them no matter what, while others who are more brash and outspoken, regardless of talent, are quick to be put in the doghouse...

KL was allowed to flourish because he is a hell of an athlete and Pop could not possibly keep him out. He performed especially well early on in areas he was needed, rebounding and D ranging away from the basket. This is close to Duncan level talent, no sitting at this level. We got fortunate to pick another superstar.

UZER
11-03-2017, 12:36 PM
It's all very true. Pop hates black culture. He hates when players shimmy after a 3 or dance after a dunk. It's one of the very reasons he signed pau over dedmon and Mills over Simmons.

But Trump tho

sasaint
11-03-2017, 12:40 PM

I think Pop hates "Me Culture." There is no shimmy in "team."

spursistan
11-03-2017, 12:42 PM

8FOR!3
11-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Pop's the most openly liberal coach in the league at this point, I don't understand how you think he hates black cultural. Unless you're trying to say that liberals don't actually care about African Americans or the black community in which case I can confirm. But Trump is the one labeled the racist and he's anti-Trump so if you believe in American logic (which I don't) then you'd think Pop is the good guy.

My take is I'm completely against Pop's politics but I don't actually think he's racist that sounds pretty stupid. I'd say serving active duty has instilled a level of discipline in him that he expects out of his players and staff.

Leetonidas
11-03-2017, 01:30 PM
OPs posting ability.....

Brazil
11-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Another useless shit thread... why am I not surprised ? :lol