11-04-2017, 11:46 AM
:rollin rent free on a Saturday

Trill Clinton
11-04-2017, 11:47 AM
:lol

djohn2oo8
11-04-2017, 11:52 AM
:rollin rent free on a Saturday

Says the Trump tards who can't stop Bringing up Clinton and Uranium one as a defense.

But let me know when US Marshals come for Hillary :lol

rmt
11-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Says the Trump tards who can't stop Bringing up Clinton and Uranium one as a defense.

But let me know when US Marshals come for Hillary :lol

Don't you know that Hillary is too big to prosecute? That should be worrying to every American - whether Dem or Rep. Doesn't matter whether private server, smashed phones or bleach-bitted computers.

djohn2oo8
11-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Don't you know that Hillary is too big to prosecute? That should be worrying to every American - whether Dem or Rep. Doesn't matter whether private server, smashed phones or bleach-bitted computers.

Um. Trump is president and facing indictments. Lordy!

TSA
11-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Says the Trump tards who can't stop Bringing up Clinton and Uranium one as a defense. That literally has nothing to do with DarrinS, me, Cully, and Chris living rent free in your head on a Saturday.

But let me know when US Marshals come for Hillary :lolBut let me know when the Marshal of the Supreme Court notifies Trump that the formal process of a case of impeachment against him has begun :rollin

diego
11-04-2017, 12:11 PM
nothing better for the world than for all of the rats in the DNC and RNC get caught, but I wont hold my breath. half of their crooked deals are so they can bribe/lawyer their way out of the law.

djohn2oo8
11-04-2017, 12:36 PM
That literally has nothing to do with DarrinS, me, Cully, and Chris living rent free in your head on a Saturday.

But let me know when the Marshal of the Supreme Court notifies Trump that the formal process of a case of impeachment against him has begun :rollin

You really can't tell when you are being mocked and thats hilarious :lol

Get used to it.

Do you really want to get in another bet that you will lose yet again? You lost on the FISA warrants. You lost on thinking a President can order a wiretap which is why you lost your main account. You were wrong about indictments. You were wrong about Susan Rice, Pizza gate, and Hillary going to jail.

ducks
11-04-2017, 12:46 PM
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Breaking+News%3A+Hillary+Clinton+is+facin g+indictment&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IESR4S&pc=EUPP_UE10

Pavlov
11-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Oh shit -- the Health Ranger is on the case!

dabom
11-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Um. Trump is president and facing indictments. Lordy!

Quadzilla99
11-04-2017, 04:19 PM
:rollin

monosylab1k
11-04-2017, 05:02 PM
:lmao but but but Obama wiretaps!

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Personally I don't see any reason to pursue Hillary any further. She is a dried up old kunt that will forever have to live with the humiliation of losing the Presidency to Donald Trump. That's punishment enough.

Pavlov
11-04-2017, 09:39 PM
No one is actually pursuing her. It's just a distraction.

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2017, 09:43 PM
It looks like the democrats, if not pursuing her are at the very least justifiably throwing her fat ass under the bus.

Pavlov
11-04-2017, 09:56 PM
It looks like the democrats, if not pursuing her are at the very least justifiably throwing her fat ass under the bus.Stake through the heart, salting the earth -- whatever.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 01:48 AM
No one is actually pursuing her. It's just a distraction.

Bro, you've been saying 'nothing to see here' from the get go. You're a shill.

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 01:50 AM
Bro, you've been saying 'nothing to see here' from the get go. You're a shill.What are Hillary's crimes?

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 01:59 AM
What are Hillary's crimes?

I'm still waiting for you to name them and show that you have any business following politics.

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 02:01 AM
I'm still waiting for you to name them and show that you have any business following politics.It's your claim.

You were asked first.

You can't name one.

lol

DMC
11-05-2017, 02:06 AM
It's your claim.

You were asked first.

You can't name one.

lol

Name the crime: (he names it)

Civil or criminal (he specifies)

Can you cite the statute, yes or no (he cites it)

So you're saying (insert false narrative here), a simple yes or no will suffice. (he refuses to bite on the false narrative)

Well you're not going to say anything meaningful, that much is clear.

It goes on and on, as CD runs from the facts by throwing meaningless troll schtick to cover his exit.

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 02:07 AM

So you're saying (insert false narrative here), a simple yes or no will suffice. (he refuses to bite on the false narrative)

It goes on and on, as CD runs from the facts by throwing meaningless troll schtick to cover his exit.He can't name any.

The end.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 02:11 AM

It goes on and on, as CD runs from the facts by throwing meaningless troll schtick to cover his exit.

:lmao

#CalledOut

DMC
11-05-2017, 02:12 AM
He can't name any.

The end.

Sure he can name them, but he knows the routine and sees no reason to start down that road with you when you're not going to provide quid pro quo.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 02:12 AM
It's your claim.

You were asked first.

You can't name one.

lol

He can't name any.

The end.

Can you name one? You've followed politics for years and you're clinging to the belief that Hillary is an innocent. :lmao

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Sure he can name themNope.

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Can you name one? You've followed politics for years and you're clinging to the belief that Hillary is an innocent. :lmaoIt's your claim.

You were asked first.

You can't name one.

lol

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 03:51 AM
Can you name one? You've followed politics for years and you're clinging to the belief that Hillary is an innocent. :lmao

Seems like a federal judge has found probable cause Trump and his dumbass aides may have engaged in criminal activity. Anybody find probable cause on Hillary? Oh yeah thats right. No.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 05:53 AM
Seems like a federal judge has found probable cause Trump and his dumbass aides may have engaged in criminal activity. Anybody find probable cause on Hillary? Oh yeah thats right. No.

I guess you've already forgotten about that "matter."

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 05:54 AM
It's your claim.

You were asked first.

You can't name one.

lol

First doesn't matter. Your history does; and right now you're carrying Hillary's water per usual.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 07:52 AM
I guess you've already forgotten about that "matter."

Did the FBI find any wrongdoing or did they clear Hillary? Have they cleared Trump ? :lmao

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Did the FBI find any wrongdoing or did they clear Hillary? Have they cleared Trump ? :lmao

That doesn't matter, dimwit. Your claim was that there was never probable cause against her. Yea, you look extra fucking stupid for doing your little laugh, too. Fucking gimp.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 08:15 AM
That doesn't matter, dimwit. Your claim was that there was never probable cause against her. Yea, you look extra fucking stupid for doing your little laugh, too. Fucking gimp.

Of course you need probable cause to execute a search warrant. As it relates to an indictment? There was no indictment.The last search warrant was issued regarding Anthony Weiner's emails that expanded to Hillary.

Again. No probable cause found for an indictment. No charges brought. Which is what this thread is about fuck face :lmao

OR in other words. No criminal wrongdoing.

https://i.giphy.com/media/1M15RPLa4VBcc/giphy.gif

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 11:44 AM
First doesn't matter. Your history does; and right now you're carrying Hillary's water per usual.
Nope. I'm asking you what her crimes are. Your history shows you can't name a single one per usual.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 06:18 PM

The false narrative will be that she hasn't been indicted / an appeal to (compromised) authority. He wants to pretend this is a courtroom rather than look at evidence / likelihoods. And the sad part is he wants to spend days asking the question instead of just putting forth his inept analysis.

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 06:20 PM
The false narrative will be that she hasn't been indicted / an appeal to (compromised) authority. He wants to pretend this is a court room rather than look at evidence / likelihoods. And the sad part is he wants to spend days asking the question instead of just putting forth his inept analysis.It's easy to ask you the question.

You just can't name one of her "many crimes."

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 06:21 PM
It's easy to ask you the question.

You just can't name one of her "many crimes."

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 06:28 PM
^^^

:lmao Called out on your false narrative in advance and you still can't move on.

TSA
11-05-2017, 06:28 PM

:lol laughing at the same thing you are doing with Trump/Russia collusion

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 06:33 PM
:lol laughing at the same thing you are doing with Trump/Russia collusion

Laughing at no indictments for Hillary or Susan Rice.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 06:34 PM
^^^

:lmao Called out on your false narrative in advance and you still can't move on.

Hillary wasn't charged. Cant say the same will happen for Trump :rollin

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 06:36 PM
^^^

:lmao Called out on your false narrative in advance and you still can't move on.All you have to do is name her "many crimes."

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 06:40 PM
All you have to do is name her "many crimes."

And he can't do it :lol

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Of course you need probable cause to execute a search warrant. As it relates to an indictment? There was no indictment.The last search warrant was issued regarding Anthony Weiner's emails that expanded to Hillary.

Again. No probable cause found for an indictment. No charges brought. Which is what this thread is about fuck face :lmao

OR in other words. No criminal wrongdoing.

https://i.giphy.com/media/1M15RPLa4VBcc/giphy.gif

Wow. Quadrupling own on your utter stupidity. Probable cause was needed to subpoena her e-mails. You need to Quit Fucking Talking.

And btw, this has been up for hours before I got around to it. I guess your teammates didn't want to call you out.

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Wow. Quadrupling own on your utter stupidity. Probable cause was needed to subpoena her e-mails. You need to Quit Fucking Talking.

And btw, this has been up for hours before I got around to it. I guess your teammates didn't want to call you out.:lol her crimes

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 06:58 PM

And btw, this has been up for hours before I got around to it. I guess your teammates didn't want to call you out.

Jesus Christ. Yes probable cause for a search warrant. For an indictment? Nope. no evidence of wrongdoing. No charges. No criminal wrongdoing. Not going to jail. You don't matter.

TSA
11-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Hillary wasn't charged. Cant say the same will happen for Trump :rollin

I can and will. What's the wager?

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 09:22 PM

I want in on this bet. Think DJohns mom will give him an advance on his allowance so he can play?

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 10:01 PM

This time I want the account and any other accounts you have gone.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 10:02 PM
I want in on this bet. Think DJohns mom will give him an advance on his allowance so he can play?

I want your account gone too. and any others.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 10:02 PM
CC if you want to bet money. Put up 2K.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:07 PM
CC if you want to bet money. Put up 2K.
That Trump gets charged for colluding with the Russians? Make it 10K. I can call my bank to escrow it. Split the fee to have an attorney draft the agreement. Shouldnt cost more than 4 or 5 hundred each.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 10:15 PM
That Trump gets charged for colluding with the Russians? Make it 10K. I can call my bank to escrow it. Split the fee to have an attorney draft the agreement. Shouldnt cost more than 4 or 5 hundred each.

The charge would be labeled as conspiracy. The bet will include all charges.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Be specific. Conspiracy for what?

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Be specific. Conspiracy for what?

Conspiracy to defraud the United States by interference with the election.

CosmicCowboy
Im ready to play and have the money in the bank. Get specific so wr can get the documents drawn up and tge escrow account set up.

djohn2oo8
Im ready to play and have the noney in the bank. Get specific so wr can get the documents drawn up and tge escrow account set up.

I just did.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:28 PM
I just did.

Ok. Pm me your email and we will get this done. I will have to call my banker tomorrow. What attorney would you like to use? I have some suggestions if your mother doesn't know any.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Please understand we are talking escrowing 10K. What time limit would you like to set? Understand you wont have access to the funds until its resolved.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Normally I wouldnt steal money from babies but you are a particularly obnoxious piece of shit. Put your money up, bitch.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Normally I wouldnt steal money from babies but you are a particularly obnoxious piece of shit. Put your money up, bitch.

you're so emotional over trump. djohn got you trumptards going crazy.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:39 PM
you're so emotional over trump. djohn got you trumptards going crazy.

I really think trump is an idiot but I like the hell out of that bet. You want a piece of it too? Ask your daddy for an allowance bump.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 10:41 PM
I really think trump is an idiot but I like the hell out of that bet. You want a piece of it too? Ask your daddy for an allowance bump.

wow you are dumb as fuck. you're lucky your daddy gifted you with a silver spoon.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:43 PM
wow you are dumb as fuck. you're lucky your daddy gifted you with a silver spoon.

:lol says the guy who claims he is set for life on his inheritance.

AaronY
11-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Trumps not going to jail :lol
C'mon Djohn please don't be stupid enough to take this bet

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 10:45 PM
:lol says the guy who claims he is set for life on his inheritance.

when did i say that? i tell you what, though. i know when i'm 60 i won't be making dumb ass bets with strangers online like you. i'm going to chalk it up to you being high off of opioids at the moment.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2017, 10:47 PM

He'll die in jail. GOP knows it.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:48 PM
when did i say that? i tell you what, though. i know when i'm 60 i won't be making dumb ass bets with strangers online like you. i'm going to chalk it up to you being high off of opioids at the moment.

He bet, I called. Its a great bet. We can get the attorneys to draw it up and escrow the funds. Nothing stupid about that.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:50 PM
You can still get a piece of it if you can get daddy to front you.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 10:52 PM
He bet, I called. Its a great bet. We can get the attorneys to draw it up and escrow the funds. Nothing stupid about that.

i would like to see your attorney's reaction to you bringing up a online bet with a stranger. save yourself the embarrassment and just stop. i can't believe teysha actually hangs around a person like you. he must feel sorry for you.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 10:54 PM
last time i brought myself down to your level of pettiness i owned you. you remember? you bragged about your brisket and then i posted my brisket, which was superior and everyone said mine looked a lot better than yours. i could tell it pissed you off and i enjoyed rubbing it in your face but then i felt bad when i saw how serious you were taking it.

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 10:55 PM
He bet, I called. Its a great bet. We can get the attorneys to draw it up and escrow the funds. Nothing stupid about that.This bet is legal?

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 10:59 PM
i would like to see your attorney's reaction to you bringing up a online bet with a stranger. save yourself the embarrassment and just stop. i can't believe teysha actually hangs around a person like you. he must feel sorry for you.

Whats your point, mamas boy? He wants to bet, i can arrange the dicuments to be drawn up and the money escrowed. I sign my name on the dotted line and he does too. No big deal. You want a piece of it d sure we could set it up for your daddy to cosign since you are all talk and no substance.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Whats your point, mamas boy? He wants to bet, i can arrange the dicuments to be drawn up and the money escrowed. I sign my name on the dotted line and he does too. No big deal. You want a piece of it d sure we could set it up for your daddy to cosign since you are all talk and no substance.

arrange the documents then, big spender. http://i66.tinypic.com/2yw683k.jpg

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 11:14 PM
arrange the documents then, big spender. http://i66.tinypic.com/2yw683k.jpg

Get your daddys money first and then pm me your email and we can get it done.

Making a sucker bet with a pussy like you or djohn hardly makes me a big spender except with your money after its done.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Get your daddys money first and then pm me your email and we can get it done.

Making a sucker bet with a pussy like you or djohn hardly makes me a big spender except with your money after its done.

i'm not going to ask my dad for money to bet against a online pill poppin' white supremacist. nope, won't do it.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2017, 11:41 PM
i'm not going to ask my dad for money to bet against a online pill poppin' white supremacist. nope, won't do it.
Good for you #mamasboy #bigtalknoballs

Chucho
11-05-2017, 11:43 PM

10:1 he can't afford it.

Chucho
11-05-2017, 11:45 PM
LOL, CC is dead serious and djohn and black supremacist with cold feet and no money.:lmao

Pavlov
11-05-2017, 11:46 PM
This bet is legal?

Chucho
11-05-2017, 11:46 PM
last time i brought myself down to your level of pettiness i owned you. you remember? you bragged about your brisket and then i posted my brisket, which was superior and everyone said mine looked a lot better than yours. i could tell it pissed you off and i enjoyed rubbing it in your face but then i felt bad when i saw how serious you were taking it.

People argued about how brisket LOOKED? :lmao

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 11:51 PM
LOL, CC is dead serious and djohn and black supremacist with cold feet and no money.:lmao

cold feet? put down ya pom poms. yes cc is dead serious and its sad.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 11:51 PM
People argued about how brisket LOOKED? :lmao

yes your daddy cc is serious about brisket

Chucho
11-05-2017, 11:52 PM
cold feet? put down ya pom poms. yes cc is dead serious and its sad.

LOL, laughing at your balls shrinking with pettiness isn't cheerleading, sweetie.

Chucho
11-05-2017, 11:54 PM
yes your daddy cc is serious about brisket

LOL, scared to back your belief and resorting to petty name calling. :lmao

Spurtacular
11-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Fro Pg 3:

Nothing beats world class brisket, tbh.

Spurtacular
11-06-2017, 03:05 AM
Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9qvNePx1Dw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8LuO1KlPbk

spurraider21
11-06-2017, 04:13 AM
:lmao

Pavlov
11-06-2017, 04:29 AM
Yep, martial law Monday y'all.

Pavlov
11-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9qvNePx1Dw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8LuO1KlPbkhttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0c7mBndXCi4/V1emE-MJgcI/AAAAAAAACoA/zLoHVFm6aRECqZkVb2uELNmNvQnGcK7-Q/w400-h225-rw/HillaryItsHappening_2.gif

Blake
11-06-2017, 12:04 PM
This bet is legal?

Lol yeah I thought it wasn't but it probably is okay under social gambling law

monosylab1k
11-06-2017, 12:09 PM

:lmao someone else who “doesn’t like Trump”

RandomGuy
11-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Personally I don't see any reason to pursue Hillary any further. She is a dried up old kunt that will forever have to live with the humiliation of losing the Presidency to Donald Trump. That's punishment enough.

Pursuing Hillary is good propaganda. That is why State News Network is pursuing that. Well that and hamburger emojis.

Oddly enough, there is a really good analysis of it at Al Jazeera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWa_2xV43mo

djohn2oo8
12-27-2017, 08:40 AM
Just thought I'd bump this so the Pizzagate crew would have their hearts racing on first glance.