PDA

View Full Version : Shooting at TX church outside SA; 27 dead

11-05-2017, 03:33 PM

DAF86
11-05-2017, 03:59 PM

Wasn't God supposed to already be with them on that place?

jermaine
11-05-2017, 04:26 PM
This is sad.... This is also the reason you're pose to stay strapped! I don't be at the mercy of a gunman praying he don't see me. I'm bussin back!!! If I die in the process, owell.

jermaine
11-05-2017, 04:26 PM
He killed his own family 1st too.... Sad man

dabom
11-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Sick fuck.

hater
11-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Build that wall ASAP

Keep mexico safe

baseline bum
11-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Build that wall ASAP

Keep mexico safe

You should tweet that to Trump tbh

hater
11-05-2017, 05:24 PM
I dont tweet but yes someone should

Mexico is paradise next to this inferno

dabom
11-05-2017, 05:25 PM
I dont tweet but yes someone should

Mexico is paradise next to this inferno
:lol

Prose
11-05-2017, 05:27 PM
If he is white (anything but brown) people will say he is “mentally ill and a lone wolf”. However if he is brown people will call him a terorist who is following the teachings of Islam....

if he is brown people will demand a change in immigration policies. If he is white nobody will do anything about gun control policies.

marinoman
11-05-2017, 05:30 PM
He killed his own family 1st too.... Sad man
Source

cd021
11-05-2017, 05:34 PM
If he is white (anything but brown) people will say he is “mentally ill and a lone wolf”. However if he is brown people will call him a terorist who is following the teachings of Islam....

if he is brown people will demand a change in immigration policies. If he is white nobody will do anything about gun control policies.

Yep, pretty much.

ceds
11-05-2017, 05:42 PM
You should tweet that to Trump tbh

+1

This has to stop

K...
11-05-2017, 06:32 PM
AH, GOOD, at least one antifa super soldier activated.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Sad day. More people need to start wearing their sidearms/underarm holsters. No point in being sitting ducks.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 07:23 PM

So, the guy in Brooklyn wasn't shouting allahu ahkbar?

#DumbFuck

bklynspursfan
11-05-2017, 07:30 PM
So, the guy in Brooklyn wasn't shouting allahu ahkbar?

#DumbFuck

Uh, it didn't happen in Brooklyn....

TheGreatYacht
11-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Not surprised the shooter was a white cuckasian terrorist. They can't help, it runs in their blood.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Uh, it didn't happen in Brooklyn....

Manhattan...point still remains.

DJR210
11-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Trump has been very vocal about his wishes for punishment for the Islamic attack in NYC.. Let's see what this fool has to say now that the shooter has been identified as a cracker

vander
11-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Will the public get to know why he was dishonorably discharged? or does the military keep that info private

bklynspursfan
11-05-2017, 08:26 PM
Manhattan...point still remains.

His post is true tho. A domestic terrorist attack is a terrorist attack, regardless of color/religion, etc...

This, Vegas, Sandy Hook, etc.. are all examples of domestic terrorism.

Robz4000
11-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Trump has been very vocal about his wishes for punishment for the Islamic attack in NYC.. Let's see what this fool has to say now that the shooter has been identified as a cracker

Shooter's dead so it's a moot point.

11-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Not surprised the shooter was a white cuckasian terrorist. They can't help, it runs in their blood.

DJR210
11-05-2017, 08:31 PM
Shooter's dead so it's a moot point.

:lol ahh yes. Being dead does change things a tad. But doesn't change Trump from being able to share his opinion on the matter.

Spurtacular
11-05-2017, 08:32 PM
His post is true tho. A domestic terrorist attack is a terrorist attack, regardless of color/religion, etc...

This, Vegas, Sandy Hook, etc.. are all examples of domestic terrorism.

And this matters because?

Will the public get to know why he was dishonorably discharged? or does the military keep that info privateif he was in the army, they'll probably start saying PTSD by tomo morning

Robz4000
:lol ahh yes. Being dead does change things a tad. But doesn't change Trump from being able to share his opinion on the matter.

Tru

DJR210
11-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Here's the socially awkward white bastard..

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2017/11/06/3ddd0d72-5413-4fc4-91d6-f31fee359a85/resize/620x/de10f3025c041ca96883a9c513649065/171105-devin-patrick-kelley.jpg

bklynspursfan
11-05-2017, 09:02 PM
And this matters because?

Just one of the many issues folks identify certain things.

But i mean you said the guy in NYC shouted something like that's meaningful. Both guys are sick bastards

RD2191
11-05-2017, 09:03 PM

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2017/11/06/3ddd0d72-5413-4fc4-91d6-f31fee359a85/resize/620x/de10f3025c041ca96883a9c513649065/171105-devin-patrick-kelley.jpg

ElNono
11-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Why does Avante never gets hit by the crossfire, tbh?

Robz4000
11-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Why does Avante never gets hit by the crossfire, tbh?

Pissed off the wildfires in Cali didn't get him. Just proves there is no justice in the world (or at least for Filipino children).

DJR210
11-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Pissed off the wildfires in Cali didn't get him.

:lmao

DJR210
11-05-2017, 09:34 PM

This is how I picture a Valero cashier

TheGreatYacht
11-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Tots and Pears for the victims. Thoughts and prayers won't do a single thing, at least they'll be well-fed this way.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2017, 09:46 PM
so sad to see a SAWM take innocent lives again.

Play Boban
11-05-2017, 10:15 PM
:cry

tholdren
11-05-2017, 11:02 PM
"To me, it's gotten out of control. In this situation, the laws, the gun regulations, they need to be addressed. It's anywhere: concerts, schools, churches, kids. This is devastating, but it's a reality. It needs to be addressed. I'm unaware of how, and the powers behind all the gun laws and the gun organizations in this country," Gasol said. "But you need to protect the innocent. This happened down the road. It could have happened to any of us. It could happen in the supermarket next time. It could happen anywhere. It's gotten to the point that it's really worrisome, really worrisome."

Gasol continued: "Isn't a basketball game safe? I hope, because nothing has happened yet. I think there are measures of security that prevent that from happening, luckily. But what's next? That's what you have to wonder. It's too repetitive. It's not something that happens once every 20 years. It seems like it happens, like, once every week or every two weeks.

"At what point do we say, 'Enough'? I don't know. I know it's a delicate subject. But I hate for innocent people to get killed and for families to pay that price and carry that burden for the rest of their lives -- and the pain. It's just sad, just really sad."

Mr. Body
11-05-2017, 11:07 PM
"To me, it's gotten out of control. In this situation, the laws, the gun regulations, they need to be addressed. It's anywhere: concerts, schools, churches, kids. This is devastating, but it's a reality. It needs to be addressed. I'm unaware of how, and the powers behind all the gun laws and the gun organizations in this country," Gasol said. "But you need to protect the innocent. This happened down the road. It could have happened to any of us. It could happen in the supermarket next time. It could happen anywhere. It's gotten to the point that it's really worrisome, really worrisome."

Gasol continued: "Isn't a basketball game safe? I hope, because nothing has happened yet. I think there are measures of security that prevent that from happening, luckily. But what's next? That's what you have to wonder. It's too repetitive. It's not something that happens once every 20 years. It seems like it happens, like, once every week or every two weeks.

"At what point do we say, 'Enough'? I don't know. I know it's a delicate subject. But I hate for innocent people to get killed and for families to pay that price and carry that burden for the rest of their lives -- and the pain. It's just sad, just really sad."

Gasol's been in this country long enough to know ain't shit's gonna ever be done. Too much money is to be made by the NRA and their gun lobby. Too many scared-ass white people needing their guns wetting their pants and refusing to budge on even the simplest of measures. We're just gonna get worse and worse and mental illness escalates.

RD2191
11-05-2017, 11:21 PM

Pau dropping truth nukes.

apalisoc_9
11-05-2017, 11:41 PM

BatManu20
11-05-2017, 11:57 PM
SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs (http://www.espn.com/nba/team/_/name/sa/san-antonio-spurs) honored the victims of Sunday's mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, with a moment of silence before their matchup against the Phoenix Suns (http://www.espn.com/nba/team/_/name/phx/phoenix-suns) at the AT&T Center.

A man opened fire inside a church in the small town on Sunday, killing more than 20 people and wounding at least 10 others before he was killed or killed himself, authorities say.

Sutherland Springs is just 31 miles southeast of the AT&T Center in San Antonio.

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich didn't address the incident during his pregame media availability, but multiple sources said the coach expressed sadness regarding the events. Popovich's pregame availability lasted less than one minute, as he responded to three questions with one-word answers.

Spurs center Pau Gasol (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/996/pau-gasol) addressed the mass shooting minutes before tip-off, while guard Manu Ginobili (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/272/manu-ginobili) -- who sat out Sunday's game to rest -- plopped down in his seat and shook his head in response to the shooting.

Gasol continued: "Isn't a basketball game safe? I hope because nothing has happened yet. I think there are measures of security that prevent that from happening, luckily. But what's next? That's what you have to wonder. It's too repetitive. It's not something that happens once every 20 years. It seems like it happens like once every week or every two weeks.

BatManu20
11-06-2017, 12:02 AM

TheRemix
11-06-2017, 01:02 AM

Can't trust anyone with neckbeard

TheRemix
11-06-2017, 01:05 AM
Tots and Pears for the victims. Thoughts and prayers won't do a single thing, at least they'll be well-fed this way.

Agreed, i'm tired of hearing this. Same with kneeling. It's all run it's course. People need to take action instead of "look you guys i'm sending prayers! I'm helping!" The sentiment is nice but they're just words

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:15 AM
The rest of the World sees this shit and just shakes its head. The answer is so clear, it's so simple, yet you won't do anything about it.

And we are not talking out of our asses either. We have done it, we have tried that which we preach and it has proven to work.

The day will eventually come. Common sense always prevails at the end. But I wonder how long it will take for you to catch up with the rest of the World.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:20 AM
The rest of the World sees this shit and just shakes its head. The answer is so clear, it's so simple, yet you won't do anything about it.

And we are not talking out of our asses either. We have done it, we have tried that which we preach and it has proven to work.

The day will eventually come. Common sense always prevails at the end. But I wonder how long it will take for you to catch up with the rest of the World.

It works in other countries because they aren't a hodgepodge of cultural, economical, and racial differences. The US could ban guns, but the people who want them will still find ways to get them. It's like dealing with illegal drugs: just because they're banned doesn't mean people can't acquire them. Where there's a will there's a way.

DontStopBelieving
11-06-2017, 01:23 AM
It works in other countries because they aren't a hodgepodge of cultural, economical, and racial differences. The US could ban guns, but the people who want them will still find ways to get them. It's like dealing with illegal drugs: just because they're banned doesn't mean people can't acquire them. Where there's a will there's a way.

And bullshit like this is why nothing will be done

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:24 AM

It ain't bullshit if it's true fam.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:24 AM

The people usually involved on these mass shootings are fucking no-life lunatics. Those kind of people don't have the contacts to get illegal guns. Make it harder for those socipaths to get guns and watch these type of actions decrease dramatically.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:28 AM
The people usually involved on these mass shootings are fucking no-life lunatics. Those kind of people don't have the contacts to get illegal guns. Make it harder for those socipaths to get guns and watch these type of actions decrease dramatically.

These are actually the kind of people that would go out of their way to find contacts to do so, and you know if such restrictions are put in place the people who can supply them with illegal weaponry will do so. Hell, the gunman today wasn't even allowed to own any firearms; he was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force and barred from purchasing any yet he still managed to do so.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:28 AM
I mean, why do you think other countries decided to tighten up their gun control regulations? Because nothing was happening on those countries? No, they had these type of situations too, and once they made it harder to get guns these incidents stopped happening as often.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:30 AM
These are actually the kind of people that would go out of their way to find contacts to do so, and you know if such restrictions are put in place the people who can supply them with illegal weaponry will do so. Hell, the gunman today wasn't even allowed to own any firearms; he was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force and barred from purchasing any yet he still managed to do so.

Just read above. Other countries had these issues and a stricter gun regulation proved to be the answer. You are trying to disprove facts.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:31 AM
I mean, why do you think other countries decided to tighten up their gun control regulations? Because nothing was happening on those countries? No, they had these type of situations too, and once they made it harder to get guns these incidents stopped happening as often.

Those other countries also don't have 350 million people and the world's largest economy on top of a significant poverty issue that lead people into making bad decisions.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Just read above. Other countries had these issues and a stricter gun regulation proved to be the answer. You are trying to disprove facts.

You have yet to provide any facts. You look at these countries and just assume what works for them will work for anyone. There are a multitude of issues that go into preventing these disasters, and simply outlawing these weapons will do little to stop these psychos from getting their hands on weapons to cause harm.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:39 AM
Also, for the record, I don't own a gun nor am I interested in owning one, but the people who think outlawing firearms completely will solve the problem aren't looking at the whole picture.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:40 AM
So? Just scale the whole damn thing. You have what 10 of these

wat

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:43 AM
Those other countries also don't have 350 million people and the world's largest economy on top of a significant poverty issue that lead people into making bad decisions.

So what? Just scale the whole damn thing. You get, what?, from 5 to 10 of these incidents per year? If a stricter gun regulation makes that number decrease to 2/5 per year, you don't think it woukd be worth it? That's without even taking into account other deaths that occur for having so many guns at the reach of any dumbass that is walking by.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:44 AM
wat

I, unintentionally, posted that before I was finished.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Also, for the record, I don't own a gun nor am I interested in owning one, but the people who think outlawing firearms completely will solve the problem aren't looking at the whole picture.

Nobody is saying mass shootings will stop for good. What I'm saying is that the number will decrease considerably.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:49 AM
So what? Just scale the whole damn thing. You get, what?, from 5 to 10 of these incidents per year? If a stricter gun regulation makes that number decrease to 2/5 per year, you don't think it woukd be worth it? That's without even taking into account other deaths that occur for having so many guns at the reach of any dumbass that is walking by.

These mass shootings have only become a common thing over the past few years, and a lot of it has to do with illegal weapon trafficking on top of social/political/economic pressure mounting. Social media has become a dangerous thing these days. As for stricter control, many states have it yet they still deal with these events. Like I said, pretty much all of these mass shootings involve illegal firearms that aren't available on the open market. These people go through black market channels to acquire these weapons.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 01:56 AM
These mass shootings have only become a common thing over the past few years, and a lot of it has to do with illegal weapon trafficking on top of social/political/economic pressure mounting. Social media has become a dangerous thing these days. As for stricter control, many states have it yet they still deal with these events. Like I said, pretty much all of these mass shootings involve illegal firearms that aren't available on the open market. These people go through black market channels to acquire these weapons.

Now you are just making shit up.

We don’t know how all the guns were acquired, but of the ones we know, 164 were obtained legally and 39 were obtained illegally.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/mass-shootings-in-america/

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 01:59 AM
I'm not saying changes don't have to be made, but that they need to be done at a more fundamental level. Instead of trying to get rid of guns and hope that solves the problem, we have to fix the source of the problems that lead to people turning to such violence: race, the widening gap between lower and upper class (with the vast majority in the former), and ideolgical/religious differences.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 02:02 AM
I'm not saying changes don't have to be made, but that they need to be done at a more fundamental level. Instead of trying to get rid of guns and hope that solves the problem, we have to fix the source of the problems that lead to people turning to such violence: race, the widening gap between lower and upper class (with the vast majority in the former), and ideolgical/religious differences.

Yeah well, first start with the most obvious and easiest way to palliate the problem and then try to fix the deeper problems (which by the way, the gun happy culture you have over there is one, tbh).

DontStopBelieving
11-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Yeah well, first start with the most obvious and easiest way to palliate the problem and then try to fix the deeper problems (which by the way, the gun happy culture you have over there is one, tbh).

Yep.

Seems like common sense, doesn't it?

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 02:18 AM

Using the Washington Post as a reference for anti-gun legislation is like using Fox News to prove Trump is successful as president, there's significant bias involved. Those numbers are misleading since gun laws have changed a lot the past 25+ years. Weapons that used to be legal have since become illegal. When you look at recent mass shootings, the only ones where the assailant used easy-to-acquire weapons were Vtech and the shooting at the Oregon community college. Aurora, Orlando, Vegas, Sandy Hook, etc. were all carried out with weaponry that's been outlawed in the US since the 90s, and, as with today's tragedy and many others, the scumbags were barred from owning guns in the first place.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 02:26 AM

It isn't an easy way to fix the problem; you're talking about taking away one of the fundamental rights this country was founded on. If you remove the right to bear arms from the Bill of Rights, what's to stop other changes from being made, like the removal of freedom of speech or protection of property?

Should stricter psychological tests and better background checks be done before allowing the purchase of a firearm? Of course. Should guns be completely taken away? No.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 02:56 AM
It isn't an easy way to fix the problem; you're talking about taking away one of the fundamental rights this country was founded on. If you remove the right to bear arms from the Bill of Rights, what's to stop other changes from being made, like the removal of freedom of speech or protection of property?

That has to be one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard, tbh. :lol

Nobody is going to change the rights to freedom of speech and the protection of property because that would be retarded. An adjustment of tgun control regulation isn't retarded. Some old rights/laws hold up over time, others don't.

Your argument was as retarded as saying "you take away my right to have slaves now and what's to stop other changes from being make like start charging for breathing air :cry"

Should stricter psychological tests and better background checks be done before allowing the purchase of a firearm? Of course. Should guns be completely taken away? No.

No-one, nowhere, has ever taken away guns completely. That's never going to happen.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 03:10 AM
That has to be one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard, tbh. :lol

Nobody is going to change the rights to freedom of speech and the protection of property because that would be retarded. An adjustment of tgun control regulation isn't retarded. Some old rights/laws hold up over time, others don't.

Your argument was as retarded as saying "you take away my right to have slaves now and what's to stop other changes from being make like start charging for breathing air :cry"

No-one, nowhere, has ever taken away guns completely. That's never going to happen.

It sets a precedence, and that's enough. Many changes to US law have resulted from similar events, and altering the Bill of Rights (and one of the founding rights of this country no less) opens up a can of worms.

You speak of how bad that argument is, yet a lot of your early rebuttals have simply been smug arrogance akin to "my country > your country" without thinking about the differences in situation.

TheGreatYacht
11-06-2017, 03:25 AM
This logic is so fucking flawed and retarded. Jesus Christ. :lmao

"Pedos will always find a way to molest children. Might as well allow them to live next to schools."

"Thieves will always find a way to steal. Might as well remove security cameras and anti-shoplifting alarms."

"Drunk drivers will always find a way to drink and drive. Might as well get rid of field sobriety tests. Just give them a ticket and let them go on their way."

Just because a white terrorist might (chances are extremely high that they won't since they're literally mental loners) find a weapon the illegal way, doesn't mean we shouldn't even attempt to make it harder for him to do it. A nutjob can buy weapons at gun shows without taking a single background test :lol I mean, Trump literally revoked an Obama era law prohibiting mentally ill people from acquiring guns :lmao....

You're caping for the wrong people. The right takes money from the NRA, and in exchange they give up their spines. Not only that.. but they're even trying to remove your health coverage for when the time comes and you get shot. Vegas survivers are struggling to pay their hospital bills. Spin that shit for me son.

DAF86
11-06-2017, 03:31 AM
It sets a precedence, and that's enough. Many changes to US law have resulted from similar events, and altering the Bill of Rights (and one of the founding rights of this country no less) opens up a can of worms.

You speak of how bad that argument is, yet a lot of your early rebuttals have simply been smug arrogance akin to "my country > your country" without thinking about the differences in situation.

No, my argument is "the rest of the World > your country on this particular thing".

This shit has been applied in many different countries with more or less equal levels of success, yet you completely dissmiss it for your country just because.

I know the US is a big ass country with many fucked up people, and if you apply this shit that I'm saying you would probably still be the country with the most mass-shootings in the World. But if you don't think the numbers of these incidents would decrease considerably then you are crazy.

At least try it and see what happens. What do you have to lose besides some retarded social construction that made you believe somehow that baring arms was some kind of fundamental right? And no, before you mention it, crime won't go up. In fact, it tends to go down when meassures like these are taken.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 03:37 AM
This logic is so fucking flawed and retarded. Jesus Christ. :lmao

"Pedos will always find a way to molest children. Might as well allow them to live next to schools."

"Thieves will always find a way to steal. Might as well remove security cameras and anti-shoplifting alarms."

"Drunk drivers will always find a way to drink and drive. Might as well get rid of field sobriety tests. Just give them a ticket and let them go on their way."

Just because a white terrorist might (chances are extremely high that they won't since they're literally mental loners) find a weapon the illegal way, doesn't mean we shouldn't even attempt to make it harder for him to do it. A nutjob can buy weapons at gun shows without taking a single background test :lol I mean, Trump literally revoked an Obama era law prohibiting mentally ill people from acquiring guns :lmao....

You're caping for the wrong people. The right takes money from the NRA, and in exchange they give up their spines. Not only that.. but they're even trying to remove your health coverage for when the time comes and you get shot. Vegas survivers are struggling to pay their hospital bills. Spin that shit for me son.

If you actually went through and read my posts you'd see I never said to not make it harder. In fact I said that more in-depth background checks and psychological tests should be performed on anyone wanting to buy a gun/get a gun license.

However, going throught with erasing a founding principle of this country will only lead to complete chaos and more than likely be a breaking point to another civil war. Hell, I live smack in the middle of a state that would secede from the union before giving up their guns and 99.99% of these people would never use their guns on other people without just cause.

I don't cap for anyone, I hate Trump and most republican policy, and healthcare has nothing to do with this argument. I'm aware of that gun show policy and think it's completely retarded. That is something that will definitely change before too long. Hell, you can prolly go ahead and add AR15's to the list of banned firearms already.

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 03:52 AM
No, my argument is "the rest of the World > your country on this particular thing".

This shit has been applied in many different countries with more or less equal levels of success, yet you completely dissmiss it for your country just because.

I know the US is a big ass country with many fucked up people, and if you apply this shit that I'm saying you would probably still be the country with the most mass-shootings in the World. But if you don't think the numbers of these incidents would decrease considerably then you are crazy.

At least try it and see what happens. What do you have to lose besides some retarded social construction that made you believe somehow that baring arms was some kind of fundamental right? And no, before you mention it, crime won't go up. In fact, it tends to go down when meassures like these are taken.

It might have a positive effect, it might not. Like I said, the US has a lot of shit that goes on behind the scenes that you'd normally only see in third world countries. If you could somehow get rid of all guns those who want them would still have them.

Crime wouldn't go down regardless because of the widespread poverty that exists in every single population center. People will still do what they need to do to survive/help their loved ones.

That "retarded social construction" was one of the main reasons this country was founded since government oppression was a real fear of the people back then. Even if it's not as important today, there are a lot of people who think it is. Like I said, if you violate that "retarded social construction" you set a pecedence that could result in other changes.

Make the processes of buying a gun more thorough, but don't outlaw them outright.

bic50
11-06-2017, 08:16 AM

Atleast try what? A total firearm confiscation?

tbdog
11-06-2017, 08:28 AM
Atleast try what? A total firearm confiscation?

Australia did :D

But doing nothing is not working.

boutons_deux
11-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Misogynist Repugs LIE that they are pro-life (regulating women's sex life, ovaries, vaginas with no regulating men's dicks or men fucking women), but are really pro-birth.

More guns always equals more gun violence. So TX Repugs wanting everybody to buy guns to carry in churches are wanting more gun violence everywhere, as they are paid to promote by BigGun industry.

The church shooter and whoever sold him the (many) gun(s) broke TX law that denies guns to dishonorable discharge vets.

Perry Mason
11-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Tbh you are all being manipulated.

This is probably another mentally ill candidate on psycotropic anti-depressants. Perhaps had deep state help. Yes that is the world we live in. Agendas are being served.

I mean, lol, somehow the investigation for Vegas has just stopped receiving coverage, but was full of incorrect inconsistencies like the timeline. Oh, where is the ballastics evidence? The proof of one shooter from the guns found? They never released the San Bernardino tests either. Surprise surprise.

Only give up your weapons when the police and military give up all of theirs. The “rest of the world” is a mess. Read John Lott. You can’t compare a new world nation to homogenous Western Europe. Compare us to Brazil. And you will see far lower gun crime here.

ps These are not conspiracy theories anymore. These are facts. How many of you have ever read the CIA Assassination manual? It’s 100% genuine and was released in 1994 or so after the JFK movie. Read how they contrve lone wolfs and accidents. They are above nothing.

bic50
11-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Misogynist Repugs LIE that they are pro-life (regulating women's sex life, ovaries, vaginas with no regulating men's dicks or men fucking women), but are really pro-birth.

More guns always equals more gun violence. So TX Repugs wanting everybody to buy guns to carry in churches are wanting more gun violence everywhere, as they are paid to promote by BigGun industry.

The church shooter and whoever sold him the (many) gun(s) broke TX law that denies guns to dishonorable discharge vets.
Both dems and repubs don't give a crap about the people tbh

cd98
11-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Killer was an atheist who hated religion, apparently.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Tbh you are all being manipulated.

This is probably another mentally ill candidate on psycotropic anti-depressants. Perhaps had deep state help. Yes that is the world we live in. Agendas are being served.

I mean, lol, somehow the investigation for Vegas has just stopped receiving coverage, but was full of incorrect inconsistencies like the timeline. Oh, where is the ballastics evidence? The proof of one shooter from the guns found? They never released the San Bernardino tests either. Surprise surprise.

Only give up your weapons when the police and military give up all of theirs. The “rest of the world” is a mess. Read John Lott. You can’t compare a new world nation to homogenous Western Europe. Compare us to Brazil. And you will see far lower gun crime here.

ps These are not conspiracy theories anymore. These are facts. How many of you have ever read the CIA Assassination manual? It’s 100% genuine and was released in 1994 or so after the JFK movie. Read how they contrve lone wolfs and accidents. They are above nothing.
lone wolf

cuckasians :lmao

bic50
11-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Australia did :D

But doing nothing is not working.
That's not going to happen though. Hate that some people need the need to do things like that. Sickening

DJR210
11-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Can't trust anyone with neckbeard

Foreign or domestic..

hater
11-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Could this be white flags? Sure. We just released CIA docs that were planning terrorist white flag attacks by Cubans to justify war with them. Those are facts

Still... I say we ban all caucassians from entering the USA till we find out what the fuck is going on

RD2191
11-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Could this be white flags? Sure. We just released CIA docs that were planning terrorist white flag attacks by Cubans to justify war with them. Those are facts

Still... I say we ban all caucassians from entering the USA till we find out what the fuck is going on

TBH

cd98
11-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Sad that this stems from a family/domestic violence dispute. Not sure why some dudes can't control their temper in hitting their wives. I've been married a long time and that thought has never crossed my mind. And then when he destroys his relationship, he somehow feels entitled to not only kill his in-laws, but everyone in the congregation. Obviously, he was out of his mind crazy, but he was patient enough to get his weapons and drive a distance to the church. He was lucid enough to think of killing a bunch of people and he would have done it. Scary that a dude like this lives in our backyard. He could have randomly gone anywhere in San Antonio and done the same thing.

BackHome
11-06-2017, 11:51 AM

Just because you don’t like it you call it bullshit but the man speaks the truth. We not Sweden or Finland we are a whole bunch of different races and cultures which is leading to violence and more violence in the future. People always want to compare us to little Europe countries but compare us to Mexico who has harsh gun laws or Brazil and use those countries as a comparison.

Its sad sad so many innocent people have to die but banning guns is like banning drugs it ain’t going to work. I am all for more support for mintental illness and this Air Force crazy guy should have never gotten a gun with a dishonorable discharge.

I am a pro gun guy ex military but even I am thinking that buying military type arms needs to be stricter then buying a .22 pistol.

BSfromTX
11-06-2017, 12:39 PM

washington post? You believe them?

The idea that real journalism exists in corporate media.... is a joke

BackHome
11-06-2017, 12:57 PM

Just because you don’t like it you call it bullshit but the man speaks the truth. We not Sweden or Finland we are a whole bunch of different races and cultures which is leading to violence and more violence in the future. People always want to compare us to little Europe countries but compare us to Mexico who has harsh gun laws or Brazil and use those countries as a comparison.

Its sad sad so many innocent people have to die but banning guns is like banning drugs it ain’t going to work. I am all for more support for mintental illness and this Air Force crazy guy should have never gotten a gun with a dishorable discharge

Chomag
11-06-2017, 01:27 PM
It was an armed local citizen that stopped his attack made him drop his rifle, and run. No telling how much more carnage would have continued. Just a reminder for those calling for a gun ban. Murder is also banned yet it doesn't stop people that want to kill from doing it.

exstatic
11-06-2017, 02:50 PM
It was an armed local citizen that stopped his attack made him drop his rifle, and run. No telling how much more carnage would have continued. Just a reminder for those calling for a gun ban. Murder is also banned yet it doesn't stop people that want to kill from doing it.
He was done killing by then. It was OVER. He and another guy followed the killer , but it was very much after the fact.

Phenomanul
11-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Build that wall ASAP

Keep mexico safe

Your comment makes no sense despite the trite, misplaced need for wanting to mock Trump with some 'witty burn' loosely related to this tragedy. SMDH.

It wantonly ignores the very evil deeds carried out by the cartels/mercenaries/rogue cops/rogue military down in Mexico. Here are just a few examples of those malevolent atrocities committed during the last 7 years (notoriously during the "Fast and Furious" period):

June, 2010 - Over 55 people executed (shot) in Taxco, Guerrero.

June 25th, 2010 - 70 people executed (shot, burned and mutilated) near Juárez, Nuevo León.

August, 24th, 2010 - 72 people (mostly migrants from Central and South America) were abducted from several buses in San Fernando, Tamaulipas, and then executed after refusing to work for Los Zetas.

April, 6th, 2011 - 193 people were abducted from several buses in San Fernando, Tamaulipas, and then executed (and burned) after refusing to work for Los Zetas. The women were raped prior to being killed. Buried across several clandestine mass graves.

April, 2011 - 340 people were found executed and buried in several clandestine mass graves around Durango, Durango.

June, 3rd, 2011 - 38 people were burned alive and buried in several clandestine mass graves near Piedras Negras, Coahuila.

August, 25th 2011 - 52 people were killed when Zetas members shot up a casino and set it ablaze burning everyone inside, in Monterrey, Nuevo León.

May 9th, 2012 - 18 people were found quartered (heads, hands and feet severed off) in Guadalajara, Jalisco

May 13th, 2012 - 49 people were found quartered and dumped along the highway near Cadereyta-Jiménez, Nuevo León

June 30th, 2014 - 22 civilians were executed by government troops in Tlatlaya, Michoacán

September 26th, 2014 - 43 students were abducted from Iguala, Guerrero (Ayotizinapa Rural Teachers College) by government officials with the help of the army. They were handed over to a crime syndicate who later killed them.

January 5th, 2015 - 16 unarmed civilians were killed by federal police outside of Apatzingán, Michoacán

These are only some of the large scale attacks. Overall, however check out the staggering casualties numbers over the last 3 years:

~15,000 killed during Mexico's drug wars in 2014

~17,000 killed during Mexico's drug wars in 2015

~23,000 killed during Mexico's drug wars in 2016
http://ktla.com/2017/05/09/23000-killed-during-mexicos-drug-wars-in-2016-making-it-second-deadliest-conflict-in-the-world-after-syria/

Note: I'm not a huge proponent of building a wall along our southern border (quite the opposite, in fact) - but I also don't trivialize the carnage that occurs mostly along the border states.

Phenomanul
11-06-2017, 03:10 PM

Mexico disarmed the civilian population in the 1970s (specifically by the Reform to Article 10 in 1971).

The Drug Cartels came into full-fledged power in the 1970s.

Cause & Effect.

See my previous post as to the very serious ramifications of having made the entire nation defenseless against criminals/criminal syndicates.

Furthermore, in the UK, Spain and France 'terrorist' perpetrators are now forgoing the use of firearms altogether ---> they've scaled up their attacks by driving their vehicles into people. In other words, EVIL is EVIL and they will cause chaos, and tragedy despite the weapon of choice, despite the LAW.

BackHome
11-06-2017, 03:32 PM
He was done killing by then. It was OVER. He and another guy followed the killer , but it was very much after the fact.

Your a pretty smart guy but you have no idea what he was going to do next. He could have gone to the church down the street and done the same thing or he could have killed himself we will never know. Thanks to those who followed him

boutons_deux
11-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Mexico and other countries down there suffer from the American War-on-Drugs as good for American business and it is a huge job creator.

90 dead in USA EVERY DAY due to Sackler family and other BigPharma pushing opioids in every way. Now Sackler intend to start pushing their opioids into other countries.

30K+ dead every year from ODs, far exceeds the numbers the drug cartels kill in USA, but Repug govt does NOTHING about the opioid crisis, prefers lucrative incarceration to addiction treatment, and Sessions has announced to ramp up the drug war, esp on marijuana.

exstatic
11-06-2017, 03:45 PM
Your a pretty smart guy but you have no idea what he was going to do next. He could have gone to the church down the street and done the same thing or he could have killed himself we will never know. Thanks to those who followed him
It wasn’t a random event, nor just any church. He went there hunting his wife’s family. He wouldn’t have found them at another church.

DPS is also now saying that he shot himself, so, what exactly are you thanking those two guys who followed him for? Shooting and missing? Getting on the news?

The reality is that once The shooting starts, it’s already too late. These asshole are also gearing up in tac gear, so even if you hit them, it doesn’t do more tha a punch in the same area. Kind of makes the “good guy with a gun” moot.

Pavlov
11-06-2017, 03:58 PM
I think the citizen actually did shoot him initially, but if this is your main takeaway from this incident you're misguided.

rastaspur
11-06-2017, 04:42 PM
A guy on cnn just had a slip of the tongue and called papadapolous popovich. Lol

xellos88330
11-06-2017, 05:06 PM
From what I gather this guy may have had a dishonorable discharge. This should have prevented him from purchasing a firearm. If it was not a dishonorable discharge, then his conviction for domestic violence should have stopped the purchase of a firearm. I think the question is how this guy slipped through the cracks of current gun legislation. Perhaps enforcement of current laws and not new laws is necessary. IMO the place that sold the man the weapon(s?) used should pay for everything as well as take responsibility for their lackluster attention to detail.

Joseph Kony
11-06-2017, 05:25 PM
this thread :lol

skulls138
11-06-2017, 05:54 PM
I remember in the 80s when I was in the UK, the POLICE didn't even carry guns...in London no less. Thats a society.

And the 2nd amendment was made to protect against government, not crazy citizens so using the 2nd as an argument is wrong. People want EVERYBODY to carry a gun to protect against one crazy lunatic instead of taking guns away from one lunatic.

Here's another story, I know a guy who is into carrying a gun, hes also a stoner. He went to the movies with his gun and near the end of the movie cops went up to him and he didn't know why, dumbasses gun fell out the back of his pants between cushions into floor and he didn't even know it. People behind him turned him in. Its not just about good and bad but also stupid.

BackHome
11-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Speaking of Stupid this could have possibly all been avoided had the Air Force not fucked it up. The dude beats his wife and and cracks the skull of a child and what does the Air Force do they let him off with a Bad Conduct instead of a Dishonorable Discharge.

skulls138
11-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Why, so he doesn't get a gun? Sounds complicated for the Air Force who've got other matters to think about.

boutons_deux
11-06-2017, 06:51 PM
"the 2nd amendment was made to protect against government"

goddamn, you're FUCKING stupid

AFMadison
11-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Gun ban wouldn’t have mattered. That guy was a dishonorable discharge and it was already illegal for him to have a gun. That shooting is a prime example that gun laws don’t matter. If you ban guns the only people who will abide by those laws are law abiding citizens, meanwhile the criminals and murderers will remain armed.

AFMadison
11-06-2017, 07:01 PM

That’s actually true

AFMadison
11-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Speaking of Stupid this could have possibly all been avoided had the Air Force not fucked it up. The dude beats his wife and and cracks the skull of a child and what does the Air Force do they let him off with a Bad Conduct instead of a Dishonorable Discharge.
I thought he was

Pavlov
11-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Gun ban wouldn’t have mattered. That guy was a dishonorable discharge and it was already illegal for him to have a gun. That shooting is a prime example that gun laws don’t matter. If you ban guns the only people who will abide by those laws are law abiding citizens, meanwhile the criminals and murderers will remain armed.Not a dishonorable discharge. Not illegal for him to have or buy guns.

EDIT: Ah, you saw it.

baseline bum
11-06-2017, 07:06 PM
That’s actually true

And if there is ever a time we need to protect ourselves against a tyrannical government, it's right this minute with that crook in charge in DC.

pad300
11-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Ok, it appears he was an illegal gun owner (due to his domestic violence convictions), and he slipped through the cracks because of a some sort of data entry error:

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/927656716044587008?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpjmedia.com%2Fblog%2Fliveblo gevent%2Fmondays-hot-mic-31%2F

hater
11-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Your comment makes no sense despite the trite, misplaced need for wanting to mock Trump with some 'witty burn' loosely related to this tragedy. SMDH.

It wantonly ignores the very evil deeds carried out by the cartels/mercenaries/rogue cops/rogue military down in Mexico. Here are just a few examples of those malevolent atrocities committed during the last 7 years (notoriously during the "Fast and Furious" period):

June, 2010 - Over 55 people executed (shot) in Taxco, Guerrero.

June 25th, 2010 - 70 people executed (shot, burned and mutilated) near Juárez, Nuevo León.

August, 24th, 2010 - 72 people (mostly migrants from Central and South America) were abducted from several buses in San Fernando, Tamaulipas, and then executed after refusing to work for Los Zetas.

April, 6th, 2011 - 193 people were abducted from several buses in San Fernando, Tamaulipas, and then executed (and burned) after refusing to work for Los Zetas. The women were raped prior to being killed. Buried across several clandestine mass graves.

April, 2011 - 340 people were found executed and buried in several clandestine mass graves around Durango, Durango.

June, 3rd, 2011 - 38 people were burned alive and buried in several clandestine mass graves near Piedras Negras, Coahuila.

August, 25th 2011 - 52 people were killed when Zetas members shot up a casino and set it ablaze burning everyone inside, in Monterrey, Nuevo León.

May 9th, 2012 - 18 people were found quartered (heads, hands and feet severed off) in Guadalajara, Jalisco

May 13th, 2012 - 49 people were found quartered and dumped along the highway near Cadereyta-Jiménez, Nuevo León

June 30th, 2014 - 22 civilians were executed by government troops in Tlatlaya, Michoacán

September 26th, 2014 - 43 students were abducted from Iguala, Guerrero (Ayotizinapa Rural Teachers College) by government officials with the help of the army. They were handed over to a crime syndicate who later killed them.

January 5th, 2015 - 16 unarmed civilians were killed by federal police outside of Apatzingán, Michoacán

These are only some of the large scale attacks. Overall, however check out the staggering casualties numbers over the last 3 years:

~15,000 killed during Mexico's drug wars in 2014

~17,000 killed during Mexico's drug wars in 2015

~23,000 killed during Mexico's drug wars in 2016
http://ktla.com/2017/05/09/23000-killed-during-mexicos-drug-wars-in-2016-making-it-second-deadliest-conflict-in-the-world-after-syria/

Note: I'm not a huge proponent of building a wall along our southern border (quite the opposite, in fact) - but I also don't trivialize the carnage that occurs mostly along the border states.

:rolleyes lol including deaths in drug wars

If we include deaths of drug wars in the US we can reach millions :rolleyes. Wake me up when 60+ are killed in a concert in mejico

I stand by my statement. Build that damn wall and keep mexico safe

skulls138
11-06-2017, 08:09 PM

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of people to keep and bear arms should not be infringed.”

Its about freedom not crime....ASSHOLE!! Also...your Mother!!

mingus
11-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Banning guns isn't going to solve anything.

There's just been a disgusting trend of messed up people who, following in the footsteps of all those cowards before them, have all the more the courage to be cowards & to showcase their cowardice to the nation. In the interest of fame, or whatever it is they're seeking. Ban guns? You'll just see that cowardice manifest in other ways. We've already seen it: cars plowing into crowds, home-made bombs.

So it always comes back to: how do we as a society--communities, families, etc.-- prevent these sorts of people from becoming what they are. Because we'll keep churning out people like this & witness their cowardice the longer we avoid that discussion & deflect the blame on guns.

skulls138
11-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Gun ban wouldn’t have mattered. That guy was a dishonorable discharge and it was already illegal for him to have a gun. That shooting is a prime example that gun laws don’t matter. If you ban guns the only people who will abide by those laws are law abiding citizens, meanwhile the criminals and murderers will remain armed.So what! Let them be armed. People who have illegal guns are usually gangsters who just shoot themselves. Columbine, The Pittsburgh movie theatre shooting, SANDY FUCKING HOOK, the shooting of Gabby Gifford and on and on....legal firearms.

boutons_deux
11-06-2017, 08:25 PM
“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of people to keep and bear arms should not be infringed.”

Its about freedom not crime....ASSHOLE!! Also...your Mother!!

The right to bear arms applies to state militias only because the Feds didn't want, couldn't afford a standing national army.

Try some real history instead of BigGun propaganda and lies, sucker.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2017, 08:37 PM

If we include deaths of drug wars in the US we can reach millions :rolleyes. Wake me up when 60+ are killed in a concert in mejico

skulls138
11-06-2017, 08:38 PM
The right to bear arms applies to militias only because the Feds didn't want, couldn't afford a standing army.

Try some real history instead of BigGun propaganda and lies, sucker.Huh????? You haven't proven your point in the least. It applies to militias period. It applies the "security of a free state". Without the, as you said, Feds unable to afford an army there wouldn't BE a 2nd amendment, so I go back to my original point

Also has anybody read lately about the Sandy hook shooter? Thats one sick fuck using his 2nd amendment rights.

hater
11-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Gun ban wouldn’t have mattered. That guy was a dishonorable discharge and it was already illegal for him to have a gun. That shooting is a prime example that gun laws don’t matter. If you ban guns the only people who will abide by those laws are law abiding citizens, meanwhile the criminals and murderers will remain armed.

Umm not in this case

Had guns been banned this guy woukd not have been aboe to buy them as he did.

This case would have definitely not happened had guns been banned

BSfromTX
11-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Guns will never be banned. Get use to it

This debate only serves to divide us on yet another line.

hater
11-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Guns will never be banned. Get use to it

This debate only serves to divide us on yet another line.

Agree guns would never be banned in US save a major state of emergency

Doesnt mean gun control talk needs to be given up

For example those assault weapons should not be sold to any fucking dumbass that shows the cash

Phenomanul
11-06-2017, 09:00 PM

Ignorance is what your statement was built on. When government officials (Federal Police, Army, etc...) kill civilians (in mass fashion, no less) that is inherently the opposite of "safe".

Seriously bro. You trivialized a humanitarian crisis all for the sake a making a pitiful zinger - congratulations on your callousness.

hater
11-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Ignorance is what your statement was built on. When government officials (Federal Police, Army, etc...) kill civilians (in mass fashion, no less) that is inherently the opposite of "safe".

Seriously bro. You trivialized a humanitarian crisis all for the sake a making a pitiful zinger - congratulations on your callousness.

And federal and police dont kill people here in the Us??

Lmao

The gang killings, plus police killings plus ODs make millions of deaths a year here in the US

Anyway this thread is about mass kilkings by civilians armed with assault weapons. Make your own thread about drug war

Build dat wall Donald

Keep mexico safe

Robz4000
11-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Guys, it's time to ban haters. Lets act before it's too late.

Phenomanul
11-06-2017, 11:01 PM

Lmao

The gang killings, plus police killings plus ODs make millions of deaths a year here in the US

Anyway this thread is about mass kilkings by civilians armed with assault weapons. Make your own thread about drug war

Build dat wall Donald

Keep mexico safe

More ignorance... and obstinate insolence to boot.

Again, what about the mass shooting of people doesn't qualify as being a mass shooting event? The concept doesn't change just because it's down in Mexico. Get out of here with your modifiers. The folks on the buses in San Fernando were in no way tied to the "drug war" they were simply murdered because they REFUSED to be a part of it - over 300 people passing through that town were abducted, pillaged, burned, raped, mutilated, maimed, tortured and finally executed. I know the survivor of one such "round up" - he wasn't a member of any cartel, and was sucked into the drug violence. It's a very real problem with no signs of slowing down. Money from the cartels is corrupting many government officials and the people don't know who can be trusted any longer. Your comment is ignorant and devoid of context. Did you literally try to compare the brutal execution of people to self-inflicted over-doses?

pad300
11-06-2017, 11:17 PM

Lmao

Build dat wall Donald

Keep mexico safe

Are you really this innumerate?

apalisoc_9
11-06-2017, 11:28 PM
whiteSIS strikes again

hater
11-06-2017, 11:35 PM
More ignorance... and obstinate insolence to boot.

Again, what about the mass shooting of people doesn't qualify as being a mass shooting event? The concept doesn't change just because it's down in Mexico. Get out of here with your modifiers. The folks on the buses in San Fernando were in no way tied to the "drug war" they were simply murdered because they REFUSED to be a part of it - over 300 people passing through that town were abducted, pillaged, burned, raped, mutilated, maimed, tortured and finally executed. I know the survivor of one such "round up" - he wasn't a member of any cartel, and was sucked into the drug violence. It's a very real problem with no signs of slowing down. Money from the cartels is corrupting many government officials and the people don't know who can be trusted any longer. Your comment is ignorant and devoid of context. Did you literally try to compare the brutal execution of people to self-inflicted over-doses?

Sure thats brutal

So is pulling the trigger on an assault weapon and hitting over 100 innocemt concert goers or church folk

Build that wall

hater
11-06-2017, 11:37 PM
whiteSIS strikes again

But but mexican drug gangs..

baseline bum
11-06-2017, 11:41 PM
LOL hater trolling Trumpers as well as he did Clinton voters.

https://image.ibb.co/e6OPQw/My_nigga.png

hater
11-06-2017, 11:44 PM
LOL hater trolling Trumpers as well as he did Clinton voters.

https://image.ibb.co/e6OPQw/My_nigga.png

U ma nig too bro

But im not really trolling. Sure things are messed up in mejico but so are they here. Build that damn wall. Keep drug dealers in mexico and the white devils in the US. Win win

vander
11-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Banning guns isn't going to solve anything.

There's just been a disgusting trend of messed up people who, following in the footsteps of all those cowards before them, have all the more the courage to be cowards & to showcase their cowardice to the nation. In the interest of fame, or whatever it is they're seeking. Ban guns? You'll just see that cowardice manifest in other ways. We've already seen it: cars plowing into crowds, home-made bombs.

So it always comes back to: how do we as a society--communities, families, etc.-- prevent these sorts of people from becoming what they are. Because we'll keep churning out people like this & witness their cowardice the longer we avoid that discussion & deflect the blame on guns.

I agree with this, why is America churning out more and more of these hate-filled antisocial weirdos? this is the problem

Gagnrath
11-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Ok so this guy was a crazy wackjob, who because of a paperwork error on his felony assault and domestic violence charges was allowed to purchase firearms. (Though the whole prosecution of his charges in that airforce case sound weird, the type of court martial he was subject to is usually for misdemeanors, and fairly petty ones, they usually don't have juries, his did, the charges he faced can be either felony or misdemeanor, but if you are fracturing your infants skull and they need surgery to fix the swelling of the cranium, that's felony charges. He got a plea deal and received a felony level sentence, (though basically the least felony level sentence.) But a bad conduct discharge happens because of misdemeanor level stuff and usually a lot if it. (Other than Honorable for a couple of boys will be boys misdemeanors and you aren't a good soldier/seaman/airman is pretty common.

I personally know of a guy who got an other than Honorable for drunkenly assaulting the Security Forces, drinking underage, driving intox and destruction of government property.

So this guy for me it sounds like he reached a plea deal where they classified everything as a top level misdemeanor on paper and just got rid of his ass not really realizing that they were returning a major fuck-up to normal society a year later.

pookenstein
11-07-2017, 03:22 AM
... till we find out what the fuck is going on

SUZyNLZZjMs
jump to 2:55

AFMadison
11-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Not a dishonorable discharge. Not illegal for him to have or buy guns.

EDIT: Ah, you saw it.
Not sure what you mean, one poster said it wasn’t but all that I’ve heard is that it was a dishonorable discharge which would mean that he couldn’t legally own a gun.

AFMadison
11-07-2017, 06:33 AM
And if there is ever a time we need to protect ourselves against a tyrannical government, it's right this minute with that crook in charge in DC.
Nice bait, nice.

AFMadison
11-07-2017, 06:35 AM
So what! Let them be armed. People who have illegal guns are usually gangsters who just shoot themselves. Columbine, The Pittsburgh movie theatre shooting, SANDY FUCKING HOOK, the shooting of Gabby Gifford and on and on....legal firearms.
Well the point I’m making is this.... the people who committed those crimes, would they obey a gun ban?

AFMadison
11-07-2017, 06:38 AM
Umm not in this case

Had guns been banned this guy woukd not have been aboe to buy them as he did.

This case would have definitely not happened had guns been banned
Not true. Simple as that. As an owner of 3 assaults, 3 pistols, and 2 shotguns, it’s not hard to purchase firearms off the streets. Not saying i did, but ya feel me? :lol

boutons_deux
11-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Huh????? You haven't proven your point in the least. It applies to militias period. It applies the "security of a free state". Without the, as you said, Feds unable to afford an army there wouldn't BE a 2nd amendment, so I go back to my original point

Also has anybody read lately about the Sandy hook shooter? Thats one sick fuck using his 2nd amendment rights.

the "free state" is USA, not paraoid individual states ARMED against the USA.

Racism and slavery also created a big part in the 2nd Amendment to satisfy the slave-dependent states.

The militias were very often nothing but escaped slave-hunting posses, which the slave holders insisted that the slave hunters right to bear arms not be infringed.

Later the slave-hunters were organized by the 19th century's 1% into what we now call the police. Today's police are still gunning, successfully, for slave descendants.

hater
11-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Not true. Simple as that. As an owner of 3 assaults, 3 pistols, and 2 shotguns, it’s not hard to purchase firearms off the streets. Not saying i did, but ya feel me? :lol

It is way harder than going to d store and charging it

Way harder

The facts tell us there is no church shooting if these guns are banned

BackHome
11-07-2017, 10:53 AM
No supply and demand just like drugs if you want it you can get it. An this shooting would not have happened had the Air Force not fucked up.

skulls138
11-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Supply and demand? You mean because guns are legal...we need guns to protect ourselves?

Also, shit happens. Its only the Air Forces fault for not doing the paperwork right. Its not their fault for these deaths. Thats the fault of the shooter and inexplicable need for the population to have guns.

boutons_deux
11-07-2017, 11:16 AM
No supply and demand just like drugs if you want it you can get it. An this shooting would not have happened had the Air Force not fucked up.

DD means one can't buy guns but not that owned guns must be surrendered, a huge loop hole

AFMadison
11-07-2017, 02:03 PM
It is way harder than going to d store and charging it

Way harder

The facts tell us there is no church shooting if these guns are banned
Yes. Because we all know criminals obey the laws.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Not sure what you mean, one poster said it wasn’t but all that I’ve heard is that it was a dishonorable discharge which would mean that he couldn’t legally own a gun.Pretty sure it was a bad conduct discharge. The Air Force didn't send the right information to the FBI about his offenses to ban him.

Not sure if it matters that much. He could've just gone the private sale route.

hater
11-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Yes. Because we all know criminals obey the laws.

Still

Way harder to go commit a felony and find the right felons than going to walmart

Phenomanul
11-07-2017, 02:44 PM
On July 14th, 2016, Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel drove a truck into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, France, killing 86 people and injuring 458 others.

On March 22nd, 2017, 52-year-old Briton Khalid Masood, drove a car into pedestrians on the pavement along the south side of Westminster Bridge in London, UK, killing 4 people and injuring 46 others. After the car was crashed into the perimeter fence of the Palace grounds, Masood abandoned it and ran into New Palace Yard where he fatally stabbed an unarmed police officer.

On August 17th 2017, 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub drove a van into pedestrians on La Rambla in Barcelona, Spain, killing 13 people and injuring at least 458 others. Nine hours after the Barcelona attack, five men drove another vehicle into pedestrians in nearby Cambrils, killing one woman and injuring six others.

On October 31, 2017, Sayfullo Saipov drove a rented pickup truck into cyclists and runners for about 1 mile (1.6 km) of the Hudson River Park's bike path alongside West Street from Houston Street south to Chambers Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The vehicle-ramming attack killed 8 people and injured 11 others.

All of those were mass murder events, where the weapon of choice was a vehicle. NEXT thing you know liberal nuts will be calling for a ban on vehicles.

EVIL IDEOLOGIES are the source of these acts of violence - not guns.

RD2191
11-07-2017, 02:50 PM
On July 14th, 2016, Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel drove a truck into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, France, killing 86 people and injuring 458 others.

On March 22nd, 2017, 52-year-old Briton Khalid Masood, drove a car into pedestrians on the pavement along the south side of Westminster Bridge in London, UK, killing 4 people and injuring 46 others. After the car was crashed into the perimeter fence of the Palace grounds, Masood abandoned it and ran into New Palace Yard where he fatally stabbed an unarmed police officer.

On August 17th 2017, 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub drove a van into pedestrians on La Rambla in Barcelona, Spain, killing 13 people and injuring at least 458 others. Nine hours after the Barcelona attack, five men drove another vehicle into pedestrians in nearby Cambrils, killing one woman and injuring six others.

On October 31, 2017, Sayfullo Saipov drove a rented pickup truck into cyclists and runners for about 1 mile (1.6 km) of the Hudson River Park's bike path alongside West Street from Houston Street south to Chambers Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The vehicle-ramming attack killed 8 people and injured 11 others.

All of those were mass murder events, where the weapon of choice was a vehicle. NEXT thing you know liberal nuts will be calling for a ban on vehicles.

Yeah, because we ended World War II with a truck attack. :lol and guns are the problem, only an idiot would argue otherwise.

Phenomanul
11-07-2017, 02:51 PM
^^^ Deflection

Phenomanul
11-07-2017, 02:57 PM
We fought WWII against other EVIL ideologies (Nazi fascism, Italian fascism and Shintoist Japanese imperialism).

OF COURSE weapons were used. Only an idiot would argue otherwise.

The real enemy, however, wasn't a nationality or a race - the real enemy was the embodiment of these evil ideologies.

boutons_deux
11-07-2017, 02:57 PM

Tobacco and alcohol profits kill 100Ks PER YEAR, EVERY YEAR, just in USA, and not a peep from You People.

Then add in another 100K dead per year in USA from AVOIDABLE medical errors.

Phenomanul
11-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Tobacco and alcohol profits kill 100Ks PER YEAR, EVERY YEAR, just in USA, and not a peep from You People.

Then add in another 100K dead per year in USA from AVOIDABLE medical errors.

Smoking tobacco or consuming alcohol are personal self-inflicted choices. Unless you want a return to the prohibition days? Yeah, that didn't work out too good.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 03:17 PM

EVIL IDEOLOGIES are the source of these acts of violence - not guns.On the night of October 1, 2017, a truckman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada, leaving 58 people dead and 546 injured. Between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, fired hundreds of trucks from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. About an hour after Paddock fired his last truck into the crowd, he was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted truck wound. His motive is unknown.

skulls138
11-07-2017, 03:52 PM

EVIL IDEOLOGIES are the source of these acts of violence - not guns.Hah! Cars are meant for transportation, guns are for killing, NO OTHER REASON. We must do something about car terrorism, no doubt. The reason that they do it is because it's so easy and we'd be screwing our economy big time if we banned driving. Taking guns away or at least semi automatic ones or big banana clips is very doable.....bbbbut you don't want to do it, hmmmm.

Hunting? Fine. Having a handgun for protection? Ok. I'll compromise but assault weapons are for dummies who watch too much Alex Jones. I knew a guy who was so ready for the apocalypse, that was a long time ago. He must be pretty disappointed by now. :lmao

skulls138
11-07-2017, 03:59 PM

Then add in another 100K dead per year in USA from AVOIDABLE medical errors.People know the dangers of tobacco. They are exercising their freedoms without infringing on the freedoms of others...whats your point?

As for avoidable medical errors, are you saying we shouldn't try to fix that problem? I mean you don't want to fix the gun problem so again what's your point?

Phenomanul
11-07-2017, 04:13 PM
On the night of October 1, 2017, a truckman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada, leaving 58 people dead and 546 injured. Between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, fired hundreds of trucks from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. About an hour after Paddock fired his last truck into the crowd, he was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted truck wound. His motive is unknown.

You're missing the point. The problem is EVIL. It's a condition of the heart. 16 years ago, planes were hijacked with box-cutters (knives) and used as the tool to murder over 3,000 people.

The point was that guns are only a tool. The tool can be used for good or it can be used for evil.

Knives can be used for good or they can be used for evil.
Fire can be used for good or it can be used for evil.
Atomic power can be used for good or it can be used for evil.
TNT can be used for good or it can be used for evil.
etc.
etc..
etc...

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 04:21 PM
You're missing the point. The problem is EVIL. It's a condition of the heart. 16 years ago, planes were hijacked with box-cutters (knives) and used as the tool to murder over 3,000 people.

The point was that guns are only a tool. The tool can be used for good or it can be used for evil.

Knives can be used for good or they can be used for evil.
Fire can be used for good or it can be used for evil.
Atomic power can be used for good or it can be used for evil.
TNT can be used for good or it can be used for evil.
etc.
etc..
etc...I'd rather have someone try to shoot me with a truck from a high rise hotel tbh.

skulls138
11-07-2017, 04:22 PM
I'd like some examples of good done by the legalization of semi automatic weapons. We can all give some bad.

Phenomanul
11-07-2017, 04:45 PM
I'd like some examples of good done by the legalization of semi automatic weapons. We can all give some bad.

Well they've been around since the time of the American Revolution... so you do the math. Both sides of every war since has made use of them.

Phenomanul
11-07-2017, 04:47 PM
I'd rather have someone try to shoot me with a truck from a high rise hotel tbh.

The Scarlet Witch pulled this stunt on Tony Stark at some airport in Germany. I seen it in a documentary.

skulls138
11-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Well they've been around since the time of the American Revolution... so you do the math. Both sides of every war since has made use of them.Legalization of them for the public, not army. Of course you want the army to have them.

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 05:03 PM
I'd rather have someone try to shoot me with a truck from a high rise hotel tbh.
but that's never how a truck attack would be carried out

Robz4000
11-07-2017, 05:09 PM
but that's never how a truck attack would be carried out

Idk, trucks are bad motherfuckers that don't afraid of anything.

hater
11-07-2017, 05:29 PM
I don think you can win HALO with a truck tbqh

Assault weapons are >>>>>>> more powerful than any civilian vehicle ever made

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 05:51 PM
but that's never how a truck attack would be carried outExactly.

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Exactly.
I don't get your analogy then. You are implying that if paddock wanted to use a truck instead of rifles that he would have tried to execute it exactly the same way. It's ridiculous

I could just as easily say "I'd prefer a terrorist try to run me over with a gun than a truck." It's nonsensical

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 06:16 PM
I don't get your analogy then. You are implying that if paddock wanted to use a truck instead of rifles that he would have tried to execute it exactly the same way. It's ridiculous

I could just as easily say "I'd prefer a terrorist try to run me over with a gun than a truck. It's nonsensicalIt's supposed to be nonsensical. Who would attack anyone from a high rise with a truck?

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 06:17 PM
It's supposed to be nonsensical. Who would attack anyone from a high rise with a truck?
You're the only one here who has implied somebody would.

bic50
11-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Exactly.
Truck attacks can do a lot of damage. I believe one attack in France killed 80+ people with a truck and injured a bunch more. That's more killed then the vegas shooting.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 06:20 PM
You're the only one here who has implied somebody would.Nope. It's a rhetorical question.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Truck attacks can do a lot of damage. I believe one attack in France killed 80+ people with a truck and injured a bunch more. That's more killed then the vegas shooting.Yes.

I am against any modification meant to indiscriminately drive trucks into crowds of people.

SnakeBoy
11-07-2017, 06:21 PM

I could just as easily say "I'd prefer a terrorist try to run me over with a gun than a truck." It's nonsensical

Not really my schtick but what the hell...

Bend Over, I''ll run you over with a gun

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Nope. It's a rhetorical question.
So explain the point you're trying to make.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 06:44 PM
So explain the point you're trying to make.I just did.

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 07:03 PM
I just did.
No, you really didn't. The point others have made is that mass murders can be committed with weapons other than guns. Your response is that paddock can't throw a truck out of a hotel window. If that's the point you're making, then you're just stupid.

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 07:04 PM
No, you really didn't. The point others have made is that mass murders can be committed with weapons other than guns. Your response is that paddock can't throw a truck out of a hotel window. If that's the point you're making, then you're just stupid.
Try harder. Let me know if you don't get it.

Yes.

I am against any modification meant to indiscriminately drive trucks into crowds of people.

hater
11-07-2017, 07:05 PM
I also dont think you can win call of duty with a truck

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Try harder. Let me know if you don't get it.
What does that have to do with your pointing out that paddock couldn't throw a truck out of a window

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 07:11 PM
What does that have to do with your pointing out that paddock couldn't throw a truck out of a windowHe can shoot bullets out a window with a gun.

A gun that is modified to indiscriminately shoot bullets into a crowd.

spurraider21
11-07-2017, 08:31 PM
He can shoot bullets out a window with a gun.

A gun that is modified to indiscriminately shoot bullets into a crowd.
well aware of that.

but when a comment is made that he could have driven a truck into a crowd (probably not the same people at the concert), why would you point out that he couldnt throw a truck out of the window?

Pavlov
11-07-2017, 08:34 PM
well aware of that.

but when a comment is made that he could have driven a truck into a crowd (probably not the same people at the concert), why would you point out that he couldnt throw a truck out of the window?I'm talking about the inherent differences between the two. This dude had a specific way of killing he wanted to do.

hater
11-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Cant win a war with a truck

Imagine if Dubya woulda sent an army or truck drivers to Iraq to take out Saddam

Saddam woulda wup dat ass tbqh

Assault weapon >>>>>>> truck

AFMadison
11-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Still

Way harder to go commit a felony and find the right felons than going to walmart
i don’t follow