PDA

View Full Version : where is tpark

ducks
10-17-2005, 10:44 PM
did he lose faith?

Duff McCartney
10-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Congrats to the Astros, good luck in the WS, kick the crap outta Chicago.

BTW, anyone saying Im giving up or whatnot,

6 outs, Brad Lidge.

Nuff said.

Good series stros.

ducks
10-17-2005, 10:50 PM
I See

Sense
10-17-2005, 11:08 PM
LMAO @ What T PARK SAID...

Fuck another quote right there.

SequSpur
10-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Tpark is a fucking bandwagoner. What a ding dong.

ShoogarBear
10-17-2005, 11:18 PM
T Park, King of Say-Die

T Park
10-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Well come on guys, I just say whats common sense.

I dont give up, I just say whats REALITY.

Lidge coming up to pitch, Cardinals struggle to hit the ball, and I have to think they are run a 3 run rally and win the game??

There is a difference between dumping your team in June like some Astros fans in Houston did, and me saying that the Cardinals who are hitting like 185, are gonna put 3 runs on Brad Lidge.

Kori Ellis
10-18-2005, 12:21 AM
TPark, I laughed until I was crying when I read your post.

How could you put yourself into the position where people are going to call you out about dumping your team again?

You should have never made that post. Now, we'll have to listen to at least 3 more months of trash about it.

Congrats to your Cardinals though.

T Park
10-18-2005, 12:26 AM
I just state facts.

nothing I said, was said that didnt have common sense in it.

If people want to make 3 months of Bullshit, let em, its their wasted time.

If making fun of someone on a message board forum makes them feel better??

Go ahead, let your life get that hollow, I could care less.

But thanks for the congrats.

You should have never made that post. Now, we'll have to listen to at least 3 more months of trash about it.

Your just pissed cause you have to sift through it :)

Kori Ellis
10-18-2005, 12:36 AM
I'm actually not pissed. But yeah, it just gave the haters some more fuel. :)

T Park
10-18-2005, 12:43 AM
Let em hate.

All they do is babble to themselves.

TexasAggie2005
10-18-2005, 12:45 AM
I understand the pessimism. All baseball fans are pessimists at heart. There's so much chance in the game it's hard not to be, so I don't take it as TPark giving up on his team. He just had respect for Brad Lidge, the most dominant closer in the NL. I would've felt the same way if the situation were reversed. Of course, being an Astros fan, I figured they'd find a way to blow it.

T Park
10-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Thank you for the understanding Aggie.

I have the UTMOST respect for Brad Lidge. I have more than enough respect for the Houston Astros.

Some Cards fans are getting overzealous Im sure right now, Im not.

Oswalt is a top 5 pitcher in the game, and he can easily go out and pitch a complete game shutout, and Mulder could revert to Mulder of pre July.

All this does, is gives another game for the great fans of STL.

Im hoping that gives the Cardinal batters the boost they need to turn those groundouts to base hits, those flyouts to doubles and such.

IcemanCometh
10-18-2005, 01:18 AM
tpark what about being a fan has anything to do with common sense?

T Park
10-18-2005, 02:17 AM
its called realism jughead.

Im gonna root my team on and support my boys, but sometimes you have to face facts, and I gaurantee you EVERYONE thought that game was over.

Hell Steve Lyons, resident Astros fan, was already in the locker room to do PG interviews.

You can be a fan, but there are points in time where you have to be realistic, and have commmon sense and say, its just not our day.

IcemanCometh
10-18-2005, 08:47 AM
expect to be called on giving up a tad too early and missing a great comeback.

Extra Stout
10-18-2005, 01:40 PM
T Park is an embarrassment to sports fandom. How could he give up on the Cardinals?

I mean, c'mon, it's the Astros. It's the team that gave up on Joe Morgan. It's the team that gave up on Nolan Ryan. That's some serious negative curse karma there. It's the team that blew it in 1980, 1986, and 2004. It's the team that had Randy Johnson and 102 wins in 1998 and couldn't get out of the first round. It's the team that gave up on Johan Santana.

With Boston having won the World Series, and the White Sox having won a pennant, the Astros now trail only the Cubs as baseball's most cursed franchise (the Rangers have never gotten close enough to feel the pain).

Curses don't die easy. The Astros' opponent in a critical game is never, ever out of it until the game is over. As Angels-White Sox Game 2 showed us, sometimes it's not over even when it's over. Some teams just find a way to lose.

It used to be that the Red Sox found the most horrific, excruciating ways to get their fans' hopes up before crushing them. But the Bambino apparently has relocated to balmier climes.

T Park
10-18-2005, 02:56 PM
T Park is an embarrassment to sports fandom

lol.

Oh yes, people are up in arms about me today. Get a life.

T Park
10-18-2005, 02:59 PM
giving up a tad too early and missing a great comeback.

I was going to dinner, and it was already 8 oclock at night.

What, should I have waited till 9 30 when the resteraunt was almost closed, to go??

Yeah right.

King
10-18-2005, 04:44 PM
I think most people had the same thought as TPark - the odds were way stacked against the Cards. But, games can swing.

I think he just needs to pick his spots better. It was more funny this time than anything.