PDA

View Full Version : Papa John's condemns white supremacists' endorsement

DMX7
11-06-2017, 09:22 PM
:lmao

In the days following a rant by Papa John's CEO and Louisville resident John Schnatter where he blamed the NFL and anthem protests for low sales, a white-supremacist publication claimed it as their official pizza.

In a blog post at the Daily Stormer, a photo of pizza with pepperonis arranged in a swastika has a caption that reads "Papa John: Official pizza of the alt-right?"
"This might be the first time ever in modern history that a major institution is going to be completely destroyed explicitly because of public outrage over their anti-White agenda," Daily Stormer writer Adrian Sol said.

Peter Collins, the senior director of public relations at Papa John’s, said the company was taken off-guard by the endorsement.

“We condemn racism in all forms and any and all hate groups that support it," Collins told Courier Journal. "We do not want these individuals or groups to buy our pizza.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/papa-johns-condemns-white-supremacists-endorsement/ar-AAuvVO9?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Spurminator
11-06-2017, 09:27 PM
These aren't the worst times in American history but almost certainly the dumbest times.

DMX7
11-06-2017, 09:30 PM
You know if Trump owned Papa John's he would say some of these people are good people and who is he to say they shouldn't buy his pizza. It's so good!

hater
11-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Whos official pizzeria is Comet Pizza??

DarrinS
11-06-2017, 09:44 PM
These aren't the worst times in American history but almost certainly the dumbest times.

Definitely

DMC
11-06-2017, 10:23 PM
There's a show on Netflix called Broken Mirror. One of the episodes is a girl living in a time when personal social media rating is like a credit score, and even more it's a go/no go for social interaction. So people stage things to create perfect little life images so others will give them high approval ratings. This is how businesses are becoming now, how media is becoming and they hope to gather enough followers to start some kind of grass roots movement that eventually equates to more money for them. Some idiot say something stupid like "bad people don't buy our products please" wanting that social media approval rating to rise. If that doesn't do it, maybe film yourself licking the placentas off newly born pups to help the female during delivery. Hell, you might even stand on the corner holding an umbrella over a homeless person on day that's too hot or raining, and make sure someone knows about it.

Still waiting for CK followers to say "He's not kneeling, he's at half mast, just like the flag when the country is in mourning".

DMX7
11-06-2017, 10:54 PM
What's going on in the basement of my local Papa John's???

AaronY
11-07-2017, 12:05 AM
There's a show on Netflix called Broken Mirror. One of the episodes is a girl living in a time when personal social media rating is like a credit score, and even more it's a go/no go for social interaction. So people stage things to create perfect little life images so others will give them high approval ratings. This is how businesses are becoming now, how media is becoming and they hope to gather enough followers to start some kind of grass roots movement that eventually equates to more money for them. Some idiot say something stupid like "bad people don't buy our products please" wanting that social media approval rating to rise. If that doesn't do it, maybe film yourself licking the placentas off newly born pups to help the female during delivery. Hell, you might even stand on the corner holding an umbrella over a homeless person on day that's too hot or raining, and make sure someone knows about it.

Still waiting for CK followers to say "He's not kneeling, he's at half mast, just like the flag when the country is in mourning".
China literally has a system setup to start like that in 2020 already which includes credit rating and combines like patriotism, party loyalty score, how you treat your family including grandparents etc. If you like protest the govt your score would tank. Sadly people were going online and bragging about their potential scores when it first was announced

pgardn
11-07-2017, 12:15 AM
I still have no idea how advertising even works.

You look at a commercial for cars, insurance, and.... pizza, that have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the product. Or they have some entertainer who says they like the product so I am supposed to? No. Just NO. It just makes absolutely no sense. And Tell em Peyton sent you... Yeah, that'll go over great with some HS drop out who spits on your extra cheese topping.

Baffled.
What the hell are "we" thinking...

DMC
11-07-2017, 02:07 AM
I still have no idea how advertising even works.

You look at a commercial for cars, insurance, and.... pizza, that have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the product. Or they have some entertainer who says they like the product so I am supposed to? No. Just NO. It just makes absolutely no sense. And Tell em Peyton sent you... Yeah, that'll go over great with some HS drop out who spits on your extra cheese topping.

Baffled.
What the hell are "we" thinking...

Here's how it works:

You know the commercial, you can cite it even.

40 years ago it was a slogan. Now it's a schtick. Geico has it mastered.

Kim Jong-il
11-07-2017, 03:41 AM

:lol

Whos official pizzeria is Comet Pizza??

Case in point.

boutons_deux
11-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Colbert on Papa John'a and Alt-Reich, starts about 1:20, after he totally trashes the Flynns

"Uncle Adolph's Master Race Pizza" "You will Nazi a better slice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7MK7nhxsg

Trill Clinton
07-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Damn

Blake
07-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Damn

Uh oh.

I wonder if the board will have enough balls to oust him

monosylab1k
07-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Damn

It’s all good, he was just trying to trigger libs.

spurraider21
07-11-2018, 05:30 PM
probably threw away some pizza too

ducks
07-11-2018, 05:43 PM
only blacks can call each other the n word
how dare a different shade of color call a black that

ducks
07-11-2018, 05:46 PM
I wonder if the person reporting it every called a woman a bitch

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Schnatter was on a call with marketing agency Laundry Service when he tried to downplay comments he made about the National Football League and allegedly said, “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s," and complained that the KFC founder never faced public backlash. The call was a role-playing exercise for Schnatter to prevent future public relations fumbles.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/papa-johns-shares-crater-after-report-that-founder-used-a-n-word.html

Dude may have missed the point of the call tbh. Sanders died 38 years ago.

monosylab1k
07-11-2018, 05:47 PM

This is Murica, you are free to call black people “######” to their face. Go do it right now!

ducks
07-11-2018, 05:52 PM
I do not call woman bitches and I do not call blacks ******s either
one good friend of mine is a black cop in town
I find it strange that woman call woman bitches but you can not if you a man
and blacks can call black ******s but other shades of people can not

monosylab1k
07-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Why do you find it strange?

Also, lol at “i have a black friend!”

Blake
07-11-2018, 06:02 PM

Trigger plz

spurraider21
07-11-2018, 06:05 PM
why is it so important to you to be able to call people by those names?

Trill Clinton
07-11-2018, 06:15 PM

can i address your wife as, wife, honey or baby?

Trill Clinton
07-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Why do you find it strange?

Also, lol at “i have a black friend!”

crazy how all the racists here have a black best friend lol

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 06:17 PM
can i address your wife as, wife, honey or baby?Or bitch?

ducks
07-11-2018, 06:21 PM
why is it so important to you to be able to call people by those names?

why do the left have a hissy fit when people use those names
and they use words like that all the time

ducks
07-11-2018, 06:21 PM
can i address your wife as, wife, honey or baby?

do you want to be 6 feet under

spurraider21
07-11-2018, 06:22 PM

Trill Clinton
07-11-2018, 06:23 PM

not fair! i want to call her wife too! or bitch because i'm sure she calls her friends bitches.

Chris
07-11-2018, 06:24 PM

That's easy. The Left wants to abolish the Constitution starting with either 1A or 2A.

Blake
07-11-2018, 06:29 PM
That's easy. The Left wants to abolish the Constitution starting with either 1A or 2A.

No, that's Trump that's trying to abolish the 1st amendment.

You're really uninformed.

Chris
07-11-2018, 06:34 PM
No, that's Trump that's trying to abolish the 1st amendment.

You're really uninformed.

How is Trump trying to abolish the 1A illiterate atheist Blake?

Blake
07-11-2018, 06:35 PM
How is Trump trying to abolish the 1A illiterate atheist Blake?

He wants to shut down all the media that is mean to him, retarded Chris.

SnakeBoy
07-11-2018, 06:37 PM

Examples please

AaronY
07-11-2018, 06:48 PM
You wouldnt do shit

Blake
07-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Examples please

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump+media+1st+amendment

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 06:49 PM

do you want to be 6 feet underHissy fit confirmed.

Chucho
07-11-2018, 07:01 PM
crazy how all the racists here have a black best friend lol

Yours isnt black?

ducks
07-11-2018, 07:17 PM
all have red blood!
yellow pee!
brown poop!

spurraider21
07-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Yours isnt black?
:lol

spurraider21
07-11-2018, 07:25 PM
all have red blood!
yellow pee!
brown poop!
very good!

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 07:28 PM

let's not point out the obvious... if all MSM are cons and perpetuate lies like WMD's, hands up, and the sort then who exactly does he want to shut down? is MSM not fake news and not bipartisan? if they meet both criteria's, which they do, then what's their purpose anyhow especially if they are duping us, the people, who have faith in these outlets to report ethically and not politically/agenda driven/etc?

Chris
07-11-2018, 07:51 PM

No he just wants them to be held accountable for their libel and slander. Two words I'm sure you will have to go look up on google.

lol @ Trump abolishing the 1A

lol Blake

Chris
07-11-2018, 07:51 PM
let's not point out the obvious... if all MSM are cons and perpetuate lies like WMD's, hands up, and the sort then who exactly does he want to shut down? is MSM not fake news and not bipartisan? if they meet both criteria's, which they do, then what's their purpose anyhow especially if they are duping us, the people, who have faith in these outlets to report ethically and not politically/agenda driven/etc?

He really doesn't have anything besides: "you're stupid." You're basically talking to a brick wall. :lol

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 07:56 PM
He really doesn't have anything besides: "you're stupid." You're basically talking to a brick wall. :lol

he could've got me too because i accidentally stated, "bipartisan", when i meant partisan. lol but yeah chris.

monosylab1k
07-11-2018, 08:08 PM
No he just wants them to be held accountable for their libel and slander. Two words I'm sure you will have to go look up on google.

Media falls under libel, not slander. Maybe you’re the one that needs to google those terms :lmao

Chris
07-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Media falls under libel, not slander. Maybe you’re the one that needs to google those terms :lmao

Media falls under both.

lol mono

monosylab1k
07-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Media falls under both.

lol mono

https://defamation.laws.com/defamation-laws/libel-vs-slander

Libel also includes a publication on radio, audio or video. Even though this would be considered oral, or verbal, communication to someone it is actually considered to be libel because it is published in a transfixed form.

:lmao 4th grade education level Chris :lmao

Chris
07-11-2018, 10:10 PM
https://defamation.laws.com/defamation-laws/libel-vs-slander

:lmao 4th grade education level Chris :lmao

Nah, you're still wrong.

http://www.mrmediatraining.com/2012/05/01/can-you-sue-those-media-bastards/

lol mono

lol bonnerific

monosylab1k
07-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Nah, you're still wrong.

http://www.mrmediatraining.com/2012/05/01/can-you-sue-those-media-bastards/

lol mono

lol bonnerific

:lmao Christard takes pride in being stupid.

boutons_deux
07-12-2018, 05:50 AM
He quit, consoled by his $Bs.

Blake
07-12-2018, 10:18 AM

Still has to hurt though.

boutons_deux
07-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Still has to hurt though.

I'd like to know his golden handshake, probably $100Ms

ducks
07-12-2018, 10:20 AM

you jealous
you want him to spread the wealth even though you did nothing to earn it?

Blake
07-12-2018, 10:26 AM
you jealous
you want him to spread the wealth even though you did nothing to earn it?

https://i.imgur.com/s571VMI.jpg

Trill Clinton
07-13-2018, 02:43 PM

Isitjustme?
07-14-2018, 07:56 AM
all have red blood!
yellow pee!
brown poop!