PDA

View Full Version : *Week 10 Official Game Thread, Sponsored By 49ers First Win Of The Season (again)

Darth_Pelican
11-09-2017, 10:15 AM
http://www.nflstreaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/NFL-2017-Schedule-Regular-Season-Week-10.jpg
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23231527_1739399782779640_3533271334795424111_n.jp g?oh=fe25d662c69b6005d66f4f6fbc72a45b&oe=5AA612C8

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2017, 11:35 AM
The Saints have impressed this year beyond expectations, no doubt. Their defense has played well in their six game winning streak. But I still like Carolina to win the division, despite me not feeling great about their rematch in the dome. Carolina has an easier schedule down the stretch, and has been more consistent throughout the year. The Saints had to win six straight just to get a half game up on Carolina, and they will simmer down eventually.

Props to them, though. They are balling out playing lights out. Hopefully Buffalo can take them out. I think they can with Brees' well established record of not playing well in cold games, and the fact that Buffalo is among the toughest places to play. Hopefully after Monday night Carolina will be back on top of the division.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Week 10 Pick-6:

Seahawks (-6.5) at Cardinals...O/U
Vikings (-1.5) at Redskins...42
Packers at Bears (-6)...38
Steelers (-10) at Colts...45
Chargers at Jaguars (-3.5)...41
Jets (-2.5) at Buccaneers...43.5
Bengals at Titans (-4.5)...40.5
Saints (-3) at Bills...46.5 U
Browns at Lions (-11.5)...44
Texans at Rams (-11)...46
Cowboys at Falcons (-3)...50.5
Giants (-2.5) at 49ers...42
Patriots (-7.5) at Broncos...46
Dolphins at Panthers (-9)...40

2-4 last week

benefactor
11-09-2017, 02:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Robz4000
11-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Find a way to lose Niners. Need to lock up a Top 2 pick this Sunday.

Darth_Pelican
11-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Week 10 Pick-6:

2-4 last week

Redskins +1.5
Bears -6
Jets -2.5
Steelers -10
Chargers +3.5
Dolphins +9

2-2-2 last week
4-6-2 on the season

leemajors
11-09-2017, 03:54 PM
zeke out

SuperCam
11-09-2017, 11:07 PM

Damn, Russ gotta carry this team even more :wow

tlongII
11-09-2017, 11:15 PM
What a play!

Clipper Nation
11-09-2017, 11:36 PM

Damn, Russ gotta carry this team even more :wow

Horrible news for Seattle. IIRC, they have a losing record when at least one of the Legion of Boom misses a game. Just goes to show who really carries that team.

Avante
11-10-2017, 12:07 AM
How could anyone with even half a brain who watchs Russell Wilson play not see..........IT...? The plays he makes nobody else is making. Then ya add all his historical stats. This guy is doing/has done things never seen before by a QB with his experience. This guy is amazing and only a total moron wouldn;t see ....IT.

All anyone has to do is compare his stats/wins/playoff success vs all other QB's with his experience. It's right there staring at you. AND....he is a better runner than all of the elite QB's,

Clipper Nation
11-10-2017, 12:14 AM
Struggle does have "it," if by "it," you mean an offense loaded with weapons and the most stacked defense of his era.

Avante
11-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Struggle does have "it," if by "it," you mean an offense loaded with weapons and the most stacked defense of his era.

Dude, Joe Montana had Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Roger Craig. Johnny U had Hall of Famers...Lenny Moore, Ray Berry, John Mackey. Aikman had Smith, Irvin, Novcek. Marino had Duper, Clayton and Tony Nathan. Bradshaw had Swann, Stallworth, Franco Harris....ya want more? Big Ben has who? Matt Ryan has who? Peyton hsd Harrison, Wayne, James, Clarke.....right?

Do you watch Wilson play, and you really don;'t see....IT....really? How come everyone else does? AND....you think a nothing like Tom Savage is....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ How come the players see Wilson as one of the top players in the league every season...well?

Dude, you;re an idiot, ok?

Show me the QB with the same experience who did it better, yep........you can't.

Avante
11-10-2017, 02:36 AM
How many QB's are making that scramble over here, over there, back here.....throw.....complete~~~~

This guy is fantastic just like all the tv people say he is.

Darth_Pelican
11-10-2017, 11:01 AM
I have a bad feeling about this weekend. Bills are 4-0 at home, they had a mini bye week because they played last Thursday, they're coming off a bad loss, and it's gonna be 40 degrees.

Darth_Pelican
11-10-2017, 11:18 AM
The Cowboys-Falcons game is huge, tbh. Winner holds the head to head tie-break for the Wild Card if it comes down to that. The loser is fucked because both teams have a tough schedule afterward.

spurraider21
11-10-2017, 11:52 AM
there's no more "seattle barely throws the ball" shtick, seattle still has a bottom tier OL and absolutely no running game to speak of... wilson is in the upper tier of just about any relevant statistical passing category, and people are still hanging onto the "he sucks" shtick

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 12:06 PM
there's no more "seattle barely throws the ball" shtick, seattle still has a bottom tier OL and absolutely no running game to speak of... wilson is in the upper tier of just about any relevant statistical passing category, and people are still hanging onto the "he sucks" shtick

He sucks

Clipper Nation
11-10-2017, 01:16 PM

If the season ended today, this would be the first time ever that Struggle is even top ten in passing attempts or attempts per game. He's still painfully mediocre in DYAR and DVOA. And it's not a surprise that with Struggle throwing the ball more than ever, they're now looking up at the Rams in their division. The guy is a game manager, plain and simple.

Avante
11-10-2017, 04:13 PM

Smart man.

Avante
11-10-2017, 04:14 PM
If the season ended today, this would be the first time ever that Struggle is even top ten in passing attempts or attempts per game. He's still painfully mediocre in DYAR and DVOA. And it's not a surprise that with Struggle throwing the ball more than ever, they're now looking up at the Rams in their division. The guy is a game manager, plain and simple.

You don't know the game at all, and everything you post is stupid.

spurraider21
11-10-2017, 04:15 PM
They have no offense outside of him. Among the league leaders in passing and even leads the team in rushing. How can that possibly be considered being a game manager outside of a crappy shtick

Avante
11-10-2017, 04:16 PM
He sucks

Tell that to his fellow NFLers who have always ranked him in the top 40 players in the league. Been as high as 17th.

Avante
11-10-2017, 04:18 PM
They have no offense outside of him. Among the league leaders in passing and even leads the team in rushing. How can that possibly be considered being a game manager outside of a crappy shtick

Keep in mind CN also thinks Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas and Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton. Yep, idiot~~~

SuperCam
11-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Panthers by 30 tbh

Avante
11-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Panthers by 30 tbh

I'll take that 30, loser self bannishment for 30 days, deal?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Tell that to his fellow NFLers who have always ranked him in the top 40 players in the league. Been as high as 17th.

Ok. Where can I go and tell them?

Avante
11-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Ok. Where can I go and tell them?

Russell Wilson left the college game as the single season passing efficency all time leader. Then he walked right into Seattle and took over as a rookie. Since then he has set NFL records, he is the winningest QB in history at the same stage of a career. He has played in how many pro bowls? He has played in two SB's....already.

Only QB in history to pass for 4000, run for 500 and score 30 TD's in a season. He is the only QB in history to post two 100 passer rating his first two seasons. He holds the rookie td record with Peyton.

The players....he's great, all the tv people....he's magical, he's great. I have seen them all since the late 50;s, trust me Russell Wilson is fantastic, and I;m a Niner fan with Tittle, Brodie, Montana and Young.

Dude, just how damn...DUH...are you?

Clipper Nation
11-10-2017, 04:58 PM
All I'm seeing is a bunch of excuses for Struggle not making his teammates better. Put Wentz on this same Seahawks team and they'd look like a juggernaut.

I'll admit that their running game hasn't done much since Chris Carson's injury in Week 2, but he still has Baldwin, Graham, and the most stacked defense of this era. He still has it pretty damn good compared to other quarterbacks around the league.

Avante
11-10-2017, 05:00 PM
All I'm seeing is a bunch of excuses for Struggle not making his teammates better. Put Wentz on this same Seahawks team and they'd look like a juggernaut.

I'll admit that their running game hasn't done much since Chris Carson's injury in Week 2, but he still has Baldwin, Graham, and the most stacked defense of this era. He still has it pretty damn good compared to other quarterbacks around the league.

Compare Wentz first two seasons to Wilson's, what do ya see?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Russell Wilson left the college game as the single season passing efficency all time leader. Then he walked right into Seattle and took over as a rookie. Since then he has set NFL records, he is the winningest QB in history at the same stage of a career. He has played in how many pro bowls? He has played in two SB's....already.

Only QB in history to pass for 4000, run for 500 and score 30 TD's in a season. He is the only QB in history to post two 100 passer rating his first two seasons. He holds the rookie td record with Peyton.

The players....he's great, all the tv people....he's magical, he's great. I have seen them all since the late 50;s, trust me Russell Wilson is fantastic, and I;m a Niner fan with Tittle, Brodie, Montana and Young.

Dude, just how damn...DUH...are you?

You didn't answer my question. Where can I go and tell these fellow NFL players that voted for him that he sucks?

Avante
11-10-2017, 05:10 PM
I can see it now....

you....I;m here to tell ya all that Russell Wilson sucks, ok?

NFL players....dude, you have any idea at all how hard it is to defend this amazing QB? Dude, how many NFL firsts does he have? Just think stupid if he were on your Niners you'd be winning games. Now go sit you ass down idiot, got it?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 05:15 PM
I can see it now....

NFL players....dude, you have any idea at all how hard it is to defend this amazing QB? Dude, how many NFL firsts does he have? Just think stupid if he were on your Niners you'd be winning games. Now go sit you ass down idiot, got it?

If you can see it then tell me where I can go to do so.

Avante
11-10-2017, 05:18 PM
If you can see it then tell me where I can go to do so.

Dude, you really this fucked up?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Dude, you really this fucked up?

So you don't know where to go to ask these players. Then how would you know they'd consider Struggle a Top QB in the league?

Avante
11-10-2017, 05:53 PM
So you don't know where to go to ask these players. Then how would you know they'd consider Struggle a Top QB in the league?

Dude, every season the NFL players vote on the top 100 players in the NFL, you really know nothing about this....really? Well the players always vote Wilson among the top 40ish players not just QB's...ok? He has been as high as 17th....ok?

Can't believe you haven't seen THE TOP 100 PLAYERS IN THE NFL...on ESPN.

Google....Russell Wilson and the top 100 players in the NFL. THAT's how I kow what his competitors think about him, ok? Hell, the only ones who talk negative about him are littke know notings like you and CN, everyone who understands the game sees the greatness of Russell Wilson.

Dude, the pro bowl isn't a hint at how a QB is thought of?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Dude, every season the NFL players vote on the top 100 players in the NFL, you really know nothing about this....really? Well the players always vote Wilson among the top 40ish players not just QB's...ok? He has been as high as 17th....ok?

Can't believe you haven't seen THE TOP 100 PLAYERS IN THE NFL...on ESPN.

Google....Russell Wilson and the top 100 players in the NFL. THAT's how I kow what his competitors think about him, ok? Hell, the only ones who talk negative about him are littke know notings like you and CN, everyone who understands the game sees the greatness of Russell Wilson.

Dude, the pro bowl isn't a hint at how a QB is thought of?

So you don't know if any of the players personally voted for Struggle, just that there's a media poll that is supposedly done by the players. Ok.

spurraider21
11-10-2017, 06:12 PM

:lmao "excuses"

They're the #3 passing offense in the league and opposing teams don't have to respect the run. That has nothing to do with their defense.

You're trying to make every excuse possible to not give him any credit. Before it was "their offense is only good because of their running game" and now that their running game is trash but passing game is elite, you STILL find ways to try to call him a game manager. It's complete shit.

Despite his volume going through the roof, he has maintained the efficiency you claimed was a result of his sheltered offense.

As for making players around him better? Doug Baldwin was a UDFA who has become one of the better receivers in the league. And he's the only reason most of their offensive line is still employed. You keep trying to give Seattle's defense credit for their passing games statistical success. It's just absurd.

:cry but struggle

Avante
11-10-2017, 06:28 PM
So you don't know if any of the players personally voted for Struggle, just that there's a media poll that is supposedly done by the players. Ok.

Dude, we see the players talking about why they voted for whoever, ok?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2017/0ap3000000814688/Top-100-Players-of-2017-No-24-Russell-Wilson

Avante
11-10-2017, 06:34 PM
:lmao "excuses"

They're the #3 passing offense in the league and opposing teams don't have to respect the run. That has nothing to do with their defense.

You're trying to make every excuse possible to not give him any credit. Before it was "their offense is only good because of their running game" and now that their running game is trash but passing game is elite, you STILL find ways to try to call him a game manager. It's complete shit.

Despite his volume going through the roof, he has maintained the efficiency you claimed was a result of his sheltered offense.

As for making players around him better? Doug Baldwin was a UDFA who has become one of the better receivers in the league. And he's the only reason most of their offensive line is still employed. You keep trying to give Seattle's defense credit for their passing games statistical success. It's just absurd.

:cry but struggle

All BEASTMODE did was hold Wilson back as we are now seeing. How could anyone who knows football not get the greatness that is Russell Wilson?

Clipper Nation knows..0..about football.

spurraider21
11-10-2017, 06:38 PM
At least he's not a pedophile

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Dude, we see the players talking about why they voted for whoever, ok?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2017/0ap3000000814688/Top-100-Players-of-2017-No-24-Russell-Wilson

Did they show proof they voted for him? Was there video or photographic evidence?

Avante
11-10-2017, 06:49 PM
At least he's not a pedophile

Dude, I'm no sick ass pedo, and you know this, so why act like a fucking idiot? Show me anything anywhere that gave you that idea, ya can't do it can ya? Where that silly shit came from....???? I'd chop a sick ass pedos head clean off...ok?

Avante
11-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Did they show proof they voted for him? Was there video or photographic evidence?

Dude, are yi simply retarded?

So how come Wilson has played in all those pro bowls, well? You do know his stats have him among the best in the NFL ...right? You do know he holds NFL records...right? You do know nobody has won more games since he's been in the league....right?

Dude, nobody is making anything up, ok?

When you watch him play and hear the announcers going on and on about how great he is ya .......??????

Darth_Pelican
11-10-2017, 06:58 PM
:lol

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Dude, are yi simply retarded?

So how come Wilson has played in all those pro bowls, well? You do know his stats have him among the best in the NFL ...right? You do know he holds NFL records...right? You do know nobody has won more games since he's been in the league....right?

Dude, nobody is making anything up, ok?

When you watch him play and hear the announcers going on and on about how great he is ya .......??????

Yet you are unable to provide evidence that his fellow players actually voted him a top player, much less QB, in the NFL.

Dude, I'm no sick ass pedo, and you know this, so why act like a fucking idiot? Show me anything anywhere that gave you that idea, ya can't do it can ya? Where that silly shit came from....???? I'd chop a sick ass pedos head clean off...ok?

Did he call you a pedo? He didn't quote or mention any names. Guilty conscience?

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Yet you are unable to provide evidence that his fellow players actually voted him a top player, much less QB, in the NFL.

Did he call you a pedo? He didn't quote or mention any names. Guilty conscience?

Are you really not getting this? Dude, there is a show about this,ok? We'll see a player talking about why he sees Antinio Brown as the best WR, Tom Brady as the best player...ok? We'll hear a ton of these players on the show talking about why Wilson is a great player, ok? Dude, what is wrong with you?

Stupid, the guy was talking to me about this pedo thing, that really wasn't obvious? There is nothing anywhere where I say anything that woud have somebody....pedo. How this got started...???

Dude, are you for real?

Stop ignoring......how come Wilson has played in al those pro bowls and how come all the talk shows cats and announcers rave about the guy yep, like last night....welll? Last night he was....magic...like Collnsworth said.

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Are you really not getting this? Dude, there is a show about this,ok? We'll see a player talking about why he sees Antinio Brown as the best WR, Tom Brady as the best player...ok? We'll hear a ton of these players on the show talking about why Wilson is a great player, ok? Dude, what is wrong with you?

Stupid, the guy was talking to me about this pedo thing, that really wasn't obvious? There is nothing anywhere where I say anything that woud have somebody....pedo. How this got started...???

Dude, are you for real?

Stop ignoring......how come Wilson has played in al those pro bowls and how come all the talk shows cats and announcers rave about the guy yep, like last night....welll? Last night he was....magic...like Collnsworth said.

Yet he never indicted you specifically. In fact, he could have been saying that in reference to Struggle: "Well, though he may not be a good QB at least Struggle Wilson isn't a pedophile."

As for the show, you have presented no evidence that it actually reflects the players' true feelings on the subject; they may just be getting paid by a third party to make these statements, or have contractual obligations by the NFL to state what they tell them, etc.

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Yet he never indicted you specifically. In fact, he could have been saying that in reference to Struggle: "Well, though he may not be a good QB at least Struggle Wilson isn't a pedophile."

As for the show, you have presented no evidence that it actually reflects the players' true feelings on the subject; they may just be getting paid by a third party to make these statements, or have contractual obligations by the NFL to state what they tell them, etc.

Do you realy think he was talking about Wilson? Well?

Dude, what about this don't you understand?

The NFL Top 100 is an annual list that features the top one hundred players in the National Football League (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/National_Football_League) (NFL), as chosen by fellow NFL players. The rankings are based on an off-season poll organized by the NFL, whereby players vote on their peers based on their projected performance for the next NFL season. Only players that will be active in the next season are eligible for consideration.[1] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-1) In the seven-year history of the countdown, only Tom Brady has been voted No. 1 multiple times (2011, 2017).

Work with me here slick, ok?

Russell Wilson is always ranked high AND has played in numerous pro bowls, ok? Now think just a little bit, ok?

So when watching him play you just ignore what the announcers say about his game, well? Ever watch any of those talk shows, well if ya did you'd hear...the great Russell Wilson.

Dude, Google is career stats, yep....Superstar...ok?

spurraider21
11-10-2017, 07:43 PM

Lol conspiritarding over Russell Wilson

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Do you realy think he was talking about Wilson? Well?

Dude, what about this don't you understand?

The NFL Top 100 is an annual list that features the top one hundred players in the National Football League (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/National_Football_League) (NFL), as chosen by fellow NFL players. The rankings are based on an off-season poll organized by the NFL, whereby players vote on their peers based on their projected performance for the next NFL season. Only players that will be active in the next season are eligible for consideration.[1] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-1) In the seven-year history of the countdown, only Tom Brady has been voted No. 1 multiple times (2011, 2017).

Since when does wikipedia count as a legit source? That could easily have been planted there by anyone to put the NFL in a better light. That's terrible information gathering by you.

I also see you have given up on the pedophilia argument. That is for the best, better to just accept whatever guilt you feel and work towards reparations. Might I suggest moving to Olongapo and dedicating yourself to charity causes there? Just make sure to stay away from children.

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:45 PM

translation

There is nothing anywhere that has Avante saying anything that deserves...pedo....yep, just making it up.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2017, 07:47 PM
All BEASTMODE did was hold Wilson back
:lmao

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 07:49 PM

I'm not saying anything is fact or fiction, just saying there are some strange discrepancies in Avante's logic.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2017, 07:50 PM
I can see it now....

NFL players: "Yeah, we know the guy's not that good. He's a product of his stacked team. But the league needs us to vote for him as part of their marketing storylines."

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Since when does wikipedia count as a legit source? That could easily have been planted there by anyone to put the NFL in a better light. That's terrible information gathering by you.

I also see you have given up on the pedophilia argument. That is for the best, better to just accept whatever guilt you feel and work towards reparations. Might I suggest moving to Olongapo and dedicating yourself to charity causes there? Just make sure to stay away from children.

Dude, you really are retarded aren't ya? If ya knew the NFL you'd also know that Wilson is one of the top 6-7 QB;s in the NFL yep, like all of us who know the league, ok?

So where is the proof I was ever in Olongapo, see how it works?

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:55 PM
NFL players: "Yeah, we know the guy's not that good. He's a product of his stacked team. But the league needs us to vote for him as part of their marketing storylines."

That is about the dumbest thing you have ever said, my God you're an idiot.

Big linemen chasing Wilson around are thinking.....he's not this good....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:56 PM
I'm not saying anything is fact or fiction, just saying there are some strange discrepancies in Avante' (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47471)s logic.

Dude, not logic, ok? Try....................THE FACTS...ok?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Dude, you really are retarded aren't ya? If ya knew the NFL you'd also know that Wilson is one of the top 6-7 QB;s in the NFL yep, like all of us who know the league, ok?

So where is the proof I was ever in Olongapo, see how it works?

You're right, all we have to go on is your word of mouth (or posts as it were), and this strange guilty feeling your denials seem to carry. As it were, that same logic can be applied to your claim Struggle is a top QB in this league as there is no proof posted.

Avante
11-10-2017, 08:05 PM
You're right, all we have to go on is your word of mouth (or posts as it were), and this strange guilty feeling your denials seem to carry. As it were, that same logic can be applied to your claim Struggle is a top QB in this league as there is no proof posted.

What proof do we have anyone is a top QB then, well? If playing in Superbowls isn;t it, holding NFL records isn't it. playing in pro bowls isn;'t it, having great stats isn't it, being voted on by your peers isn;t it, playoff success isn't it.......ok so what is it then?

Dude, the pedo thing is simply boring as fuck, ok? Anyone that hard up....why?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 08:12 PM
What proof do we have anyone is a top QB then, well? If playing in Superbowls isn;t it, holding NFL records isn't it. playing in pro bowls isn;'t it, having great stats isn't it, being voted on by your peers isn;t it, playoff success isn't it.......ok so what is it then?

Dude, the pedo thing is simply boring as fuck, ok? Anyone that hard up....why?

A good place to start would be him figuring out how to win without having the odds stacked in his favor (or in this case an extremely stacked roster).

Why complain about the pedo thing if it isn't true? For that matter, why are you asking about hard ups? That's sick.

spurraider21
11-10-2017, 08:15 PM

Avante
11-10-2017, 08:25 PM
A good place to start would be him figuring out how to win without having the odds stacked in his favor (or in this case an extremely stacked roster).

Why complain about the pedo thing if it isn't true? For that matter, why are you asking about hard ups? That's sick.

So unless a guy plays on a shit team he can't be great? Tell that to Hall of Famer Bart Starr (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Tell that to Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Where would Peyton be without Harrison, Wayne, James and Clarke? Where would Brady be without Belichick?

Sorry Russell but unless your team sucks ya can't be a great QB......hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Stupid...hard up...ok? not....hard on.....ok stupid?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 08:40 PM
So unless a guy plays on a shit team he can't be great? Tell that to Hall of Famer Bart Starr (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Tell that to Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Where would Peyton be without Harrison, Wayne, James and Clarke? Where would Brady be without Belichick?

Sorry Russell but unless your team sucks ya can't be a great QB......hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Stupid...hard up...ok? not....hard on.....ok stupid?

The difference is those QBs made their teammates look better while the opposite is true for Struggle. On top of that most of them dominated in an era that didn't prioritize the QB position to the point of changing the rules to give them an edge, and those who did play in this era like Brady and Manning (regular season only) put up godly numbers consistently.

Stupid is thinking raping innocent children in a foreign country is ok, regardless of the situation.

Avante
11-10-2017, 08:45 PM
The difference is those QBs made their teammates look better while the opposite is true for Struggle. On top of that most of them dominated in an era that didn't prioritize the QB position to the point of changing the rules to give them an edge, and those who did play in this era like Brady and Manning (regular season only) put up godly numbers consistently.

Stupid is thinking raping innocent children in a foreign country is ok, regardless of the situation.

Dude, who does Wilson make look bad, well? Why just make silly shit up?

Dude, there were no kids in any bars I was in, ok? Stop thinking bars had little kids hustling drinks, ok?

Go to any football forum out there and ask this question....who are the top 10 QB;s in the NFL right now? Do you really think Wilson won't be mentioned?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Dude, who does Wilson make look bad, well? Why just make silly shit up?

Dude, there were no kids in any bars I was in, ok? Stop thinking bars had little kids hustling drinks, ok?

Go to any football forum out there and ask this question....who are the top 10 QB;s in the NFL right now? Do you really think Wilson won't be mentioned?

His entire offense generally for one. When your defense has to allow less than 17 PPG for your team to win regularly there's a problem.

When did I mention any kids in any bars? You just keep adding words to the situation that I never put there.

If you're so confident that Wilson is a top 10 QB in the NFL right now, why don't you go ask another NFL forum and present your findings? Just don't go to that Jungle Jags forum you seemed to try to get in with since their takes are horrendous even by your standards.

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Ryan
Rivers
Wentz
Goff
Stafford
Luck (if he's ever healthy again)
Big Rape
Manning
Carr
Flacco

All are better than Struggle (in no particular order)

Avante
11-10-2017, 08:57 PM
His entire offense generally for one. When your defense has to allow less than 17 PPG for your team to win regularly there's a problem.

When did I mention any kids in any bars? You just keep adding words to the situation that I never put there.

If you're so confident that Wilson is a top 10 QB in the NFL right now, why don't you go ask another NFL forum and present your findings? Just don't go to that Jungle Jags forum you seemed to try to get in with since their takes are horrendous even by your standards.

Everyone thinks Wilson is in the elite ya really aren't aware of this? Why does he play in pro bowls...well?

So what QB's do you have ranked above him then? Who would you rather have? Give me 10.

Think guy, this pedo thing is about bar girls,ok? Well if no kids in bars......got it?

Avante
11-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Ryan
Rivers
Wentz
Goff
Stafford
Big Rape
Manning
Carr
Flacco

Actually it goes liike this....

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Big Ben
Russell Wilson

then ya can argue the rest.

Flacco, Eli, Carr, Goff, Luck....hahahaha~~~~~

Dude, ya ever check into stats?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Everyone thinks Wilson is in the elite ya really aren't aware of this? Why does he play in pro bowls...well?

So what QB's do you have ranked above him then? Who would you rather have? Give me 10.

Think guy, this pedo thing is about bar girls,ok? Well if no kids in bars......got it?

Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Ryan
Rivers
Wentz
Goff
Stafford
Big Rape
Manning
Carr
Flacco

He plays in Pro Bowls because of his popularity and team.

Whatever happens in Olangapo stays in Olangapo I guess?

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Actually it goes liike this....

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Big Ben
Russell Wilson

then ya can argue the rest.

Flacco, Eli, Carr, Goff, Luck....hahahaha~~~~~

Dude, ya ever check into stats?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
11-10-2017, 09:04 PM
He plays in Pro Bowls because of his popularity and team.

Whatever happens in Olangapo stays in Olangapo I guess?

So the players don't really vote for him, and he;s in pro bowls because Seattle WAY out there is popular, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, you;'re a 100% moron.

Stupid, have to be 18 to drink in a bar now think, ok?

Avante
11-10-2017, 09:05 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Dude, look at the numbers, ok? Something ya don't appear to understand.

You want more? This is pretty much the norm.

Bottom lineWilson poses a threat at every level of the defense. He has the athleticism to extend plays in the backfield, the accuracy to move the chains in the short-game, and the arm to threaten vertically. Defensive coordinators face the unenviable task of trying to stop a quarterback who can damage them in a variety of ways. Forcing him to throw from the pocket is barely a preferable strategy. While Seattle continue to employ a healthy Wilson under center, they will remain a postseason contender.
Wilson isn’t quite at the level of Brady or Rodgers, but right now he is a top-five quarterback in the league.

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Dude, look at the numbers, ok? Something ya don't appear to understand.

You want more? This is pretty much the norm.

Bottom lineWilson poses a threat at every level of the defense. He has the athleticism to extend plays in the backfield, the accuracy to move the chains in the short-game, and the arm to threaten vertically. Defensive coordinators face the unenviable task of trying to stop a quarterback who can damage them in a variety of ways. Forcing him to throw from the pocket is barely a preferable strategy. While Seattle continue to employ a healthy Wilson under center, they will remain a postseason contender.
Wilson isn’t quite at the level of Brady or Rodgers, but right now he is a top-five quarterback in the league.

:rollin

Avante
11-10-2017, 09:23 PM
:rollin

As ya totally ignore...right now he is a top five QB in the league.

Want more taking about how Wilson is above everyone but the four I mentioned?

Not much on facts are ya slugger?

Do this little man, Google...

Career

Completion %
TD/INT
QB rating
Playoff success

Find me those QB's better than Russell Wilson. Good luck.

Robz4000
11-10-2017, 09:30 PM
As ya totally ignore...right now he is a top five QB in the league.

Want more taking about how Wilson is above everyone but the four I mentioned?

Not much on facts are ya slugger?

Do this little man, Google...

Career

Completion %
TD/INT
QB rating
Playoff success

Find me those QB's better than Russell Wilson. Good luck.

Why should I do your work? You seem to be a fan of googling random shit, go ahead and disprove those 13 QBs as better than Struggle.

Avante
11-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Why should I do your work? You seem to be a fan of googling random shit, go ahead and disprove those 13 QBs as better than Struggle.

So you need proof that those NFLer really voted for Wilson, but now you won't prove your point....huh? Show me anything that PROVES those QB's are better than Wilson. Yes, I agree about Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Big Ben. The rest....nope~~~~

So ya need proof until you need to prove something, funny how that works.

Dude, just compare Flacco's career right now to Wilsons, can ya even do one? Let me guess, too damn lazy. Yep, ya have nothing but your opinion which is shit.

Hard to believe when watching him play ya can't see.....IT. Ya don;t hear the announcers....he's great....????

unleashbaynes
11-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Wilson is the MVP of the Seahawks tbh.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Wilson is the MVP of the Seahawks tbh.

:lol No. Sherman, Thomas and Chancellor are the co-MVPs of the Seahawks and have been ever since they started playing together.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 08:46 AM
Well Mike McCarthy has 8 games to prove that Terry Bradshaw isn't a complete moron when he said he would take McCarthy over Rodgers. Yeeah good luck with that.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 09:56 AM
A Bills win would make the perfect weekend. I'm still riding high on the adrenaline rush from last night's beatdown.

Raven
11-12-2017, 10:26 AM
struggle has been playing quite well this year.. still plays a gimmick football and all his throws are lobs, but he improved a bit. I sense an out for the season injury tbh

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 12:59 PM
I love watching the NFL Redzone ticker count down from 5 minutes tbh...it's sad.

Raven
11-12-2017, 01:05 PM
has to be the least talented packers - bears showdown ever

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Nice drive. Ingram looks focused.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Joe Mixon is trash

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 01:44 PM
I'm so sick of watching Tyrod's mediocrity.

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Jaguaaaaaars fake punt td ��

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 01:45 PM

He needs to feed Clay lol. Hurting my fantasy team tbh

Raven
11-12-2017, 01:51 PM

at least you guys got a kicker now

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 01:52 PM
good win, Darth_Pelican

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 01:54 PM
Good QB's don't grow on trees, but it'd be nice to get one that doesn't swing from them.

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks defense for bailing out Josh Hill’s dumb ass.

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 01:57 PM
good win, Darth_Pelican (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22958)

If AJ Klien is hurt, and with Vaccaro already out, it’s not over.

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 02:02 PM
RIP Lasco. Your career never panned out.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Burfict is such a dumb ape

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 02:05 PM
RIP Lasco. Your career never panned out.
Redzone cut to an ambulance on the field and for a second I thought it was Tyrod...shucks

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 02:05 PM
The Bears looks like they're trying to give this game to the Packers.

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Micheal Thomas beasting

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Goddamn, the Jaguars are useless.

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 02:39 PM
A Bills win would make the perfect weekend. I'm still riding high on the adrenaline rush from last night's beatdown.

http://usdaily.info/watch-miami-notre-dame-students-get-fist-fight-stadium-game/

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 02:48 PM

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Goddamn, the Jaguars are useless. lol that missed offensive PI

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 02:54 PM
lol that missed offensive PI

League and refs can't hide how badly they want Dean's shitty team to win. They want to pad the Chargers' record so they can pretend the move to LA hasn't been the complete disaster we all know it is.

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 02:57 PM
lol jaguars offense. what an embarrassment when the defense/st doesnt score for them

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Ingram looks focused.

Raven
11-12-2017, 03:06 PM
why did buffalo give dareus away so easily?

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 03:21 PM
What a methodical beatdown.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 03:27 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/12jgBb10Btl7Zm/giphy.gif

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 03:33 PM
:lmao the last 30 secs of this Vikings/Redskins game

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 03:38 PM
why did buffalo give dareus away so easily?
you answered your own question

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 03:39 PM

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 03:45 PM
7 wins in a row, tbh

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 03:52 PM
This white Bills QB looks good

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Hundley with the deep ball to Adams puts this game on ice for the Packers.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Hundley with the deep ball to Adams puts this game on ice for the Packers.

Spoke too soon. The punter bobbling the snap and Crosby misses the field goal.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Now it's over. Packers win.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 04:04 PM
:lmao Bortles is complete garbage.

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 04:07 PM
There you go Clipper Nation

Darth_Pelican
:lmao Chargers

Clipper Nation
:lmao CHARGERS :lmao

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Refs bailed out Chargers for now

Clipper Nation
:lol Chargerefs stepping in. Watch Bortles' scrub ass turn it right back over.

Holden_Caulfield
Wtf who touched him? These refs are horrible

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Lmao Lee you faggot

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 04:13 PM
:lmao Chargerefs

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 04:14 PM
:lol Chargerefs stepping in. Watch Bortles' scrub ass turn it right back over.

:tu

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Lmao bortles and Lee what a bunch of gays

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 04:15 PM

How's the jungle taking this?

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 04:15 PM
How's the jungle taking this?

I've been banned for life ��

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 04:16 PM
It's going to be nauseating when Dean's shitty team flukes its way into the playoffs based on dumb luck, rigged officiating, a weak AFC, and a cupcake schedule.

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 04:17 PM
I've been banned for life ��

:depressed

jeebus
11-12-2017, 04:25 PM
How can you turn your back on Based Bortles?

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 04:26 PM

Pelicans78
11-12-2017, 04:29 PM
The Saints have impressed this year beyond expectations, no doubt. Their defense has played well in their six game winning streak. But I still like Carolina to win the division, despite me not feeling great about their rematch in the dome. Carolina has an easier schedule down the stretch, and has been more consistent throughout the year. The Saints had to win six straight just to get a half game up on Carolina, and they will simmer down eventually.

Props to them, though. They are balling out playing lights out. Hopefully Buffalo can take them out. I think they can with Brees' well established record of not playing well in cold games, and the fact that Buffalo is among the toughest places to play. Hopefully after Monday night Carolina will be back on top of the division.

If you say so :lol

Panthers are a good team, terrible on offense but very good defensively, yet they're not as talented as the Saints. That's why the Saints are in first and have the look of a Super Bowl contender while the Panthers are just a good team.

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 04:38 PM
:lmao Philbilly

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 04:38 PM
:lmao CHARGERS :lmao

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Lol these niggas won't stop taunting. Bunch of idiots

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Oh look, another convenient pussy-ass taunting call.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Taunting is the 2nd dumbest penalty to get behind delay of game. Why people do it is beyond me.

SuperCam
11-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Matty piss choking per par

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 04:43 PM
:lmao Dean's shitty team

jeebus
11-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Taunting is the 2nd dumbest penalty to get behind delay of game. Why people do it is beyond me.
Lack of self control. Jungle instincts. 11 year old mentality.

Holden_Caulfield
Fuck yeah. Jags offense is still embarrassing though

Darth_Pelican
:lol only the Chargers can block a game winning FG and it still goes through

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 05:51 PM
:lol8 rushing yds from their RB's

":crybuh-buh but anybody can run behind our offensive line:cry"

Chris
11-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Refs are bad

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Romo would be dominating this shit Falcons team.

RD2191
11-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Wow.

RD2191
11-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Romo would be dominating this shit Falcons team.

TBH

RD2191
11-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Jason Garrett:lol worst coaching staff in the NFL

RD2191
11-12-2017, 06:27 PM
:lmao cowboys

DJR210
Chaz Green single handedly losing this game for the Cowboys :lol

Clipper Nation
The Texans' defense is trash.

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 06:30 PM
So how would Cowboy fan react if the Eagles won the SB this year after all the hype Dallas was getting?

RD2191
11-12-2017, 06:31 PM
So how would Cowboy fan react if the Eagles won the SB this year after all the hype Dallas was getting?

5 rings faggot TBH

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 06:38 PM
:lol Are these last year's Falcons? The Trashboys are sure making them look like it. They should have never run Romo offPERIOD.

leemajors
11-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Chaz Green single handedly losing this game for the Cowboys :lol

He’s fucking terrible, but Bell might not be any better

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Fair or not, these 6 games will dictate what kind of money Dak can make when he finishes his rookie deal.

RD2191
11-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Jerry needs to do us all a favor and off himself.

SuperCam
11-12-2017, 06:51 PM
thanks matty piss for knocking fagboys out of the wild card race tbh :toast

jeebus
11-12-2017, 06:53 PM
The other teams in the offseason looked at some youtube highlights of Butterball and Wack and have them figured out. Romo could go undefeated with this team tbh.

leemajors
11-12-2017, 06:56 PM
The other teams in the offseason looked at some youtube highlights of Butterball and Wack and have them figured out. Romo could go undefeated with this team tbh.

Romo would have been out within one series with Green on his blind side

Mal
11-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Savage is just terrible

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Tom Sewage strikes again

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Successful sponsorship

Mal
11-12-2017, 07:04 PM
How badly is that LT of cowboys injured?

Mal
11-12-2017, 07:08 PM
So Cowboys are taking timeouts, so that Prescott could get killed ?

Chris
11-12-2017, 07:10 PM
So Cowboys are taking timeouts, so that Prescott could get killed ?

Carrothead :lol

Raven
11-12-2017, 07:10 PM
what a trainwreck

Will Hunting
11-12-2017, 07:11 PM
:lol 6 sacks in one day
:lol Jason Garrett not being able to gameplan for an injured player
:lol Dak’s pocket awareness

TheCultOfPersonality
11-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Clayborn is a monster tbh.

leemajors
11-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Lol Bell

pgardn
Tyrone Smith playing without a spine is certainly better than the Cowboys replacement LT.

This is the worst... This is as bad as UT...

Trainwreck2100
:lol can't do shit without his easy mode running back.

leemajors
11-12-2017, 07:15 PM

You’re so stupid

Mal
11-12-2017, 07:18 PM
They better kneel it, rather than allow 7th sack

Clipper Nation
11-12-2017, 07:27 PM
:wow No answer from the Dak stans to this truthbomb.

Darth_Pelican
11-12-2017, 07:35 PM
:lol UNT

Robz4000
11-12-2017, 07:45 PM
:lol UNT

Threatening suicide from beyond the grave

Mark Celibate
11-12-2017, 07:52 PM
:lol 6 sacks in one day
:lol Jason Garrett not being able to gameplan for an injured player
:lol Dak’s pocket awareness

Seriously, he must be one of the worst coaches ever when it comes to adjusting after losing a key player. He loses one piece and it all falls apart

:lmao 1-11 without Romo in 2015

leemajors
11-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Seriously, he must be one of the worst coaches ever when it comes to adjusting after losing a key player. He loses one piece and it all falls apart

They should have run Morris to the right until it was stopped in the third, I don’t know wtf linehan was thinking.

Will Hunting
11-12-2017, 08:00 PM

Yeah I couldn’t believe he kept his job after how much he was exposed that year. He did absolutely nothing to change the offense to reduce pressure on the QB or to generate easy points, his strategy essentially was “I hope Brandon Weeden can play like a franchise QB who can carry the offense”.

This game was more of the same.

DJR210
11-12-2017, 08:24 PM
He’s fucking terrible, but Bell might not be any better

Chaz Green is absolute trash, and with a shadow of a doubt, not an NFL player.. I could have protected Dak better today ffs. Bell is garbage too.

Sucks that our cornerstone, 27 year old All-Pro LT should already be looked at for replacement.. Dude's back and groin never seem to heal. We cannot win another game if the protection is going to be this bad without Smith.

leemajors
11-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Chaz Green is absolute trash, and with a shadow of a doubt, not an NFL player.. I could have protected Dak better today ffs. Bell is garbage too.

Sucks that our cornerstone, 27 year old All-Pro LT should already be looked at for replacement.. Dude's back and groin never seem to heal. We cannot win another game if the protection is going to be this bad without Smith.

Tank for Connor Williams tbh

Avante
11-13-2017, 04:08 AM
We aren't seeing too many of these teams at full strenght, so many injuries, TONS. This can't be ignored. Health is huge.

When football was first played there were no 300 pounders out there or 220 pounders with 4.4 speed. The players today are just too big, too strong, too fast. Hell, there are HS lines today bigger than those Lombardi Packer lines. HS kids faster than anyone those Packer teams had.

Depth has never been more important.

Really is time to dump Thursday football with the exception of Turkey day. But.....take Detoit and Dallas off.

unleashbaynes
11-13-2017, 08:19 AM

That ivy league ginger needs to go

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Week 10 Pick-6:

2-4 last week
:lol1-5...been a pretty gruesome last 3 weeks, tbh

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 08:58 PM
:lol Classic Scam Newton... throws a hideous interception right to the player he had just taunted on the previous play.

Robz4000
11-13-2017, 08:59 PM
Cum talks shit to someone one play, throws a pick to him the next.

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 08:59 PM
Cum talks shit to someone one play, throws a pick to him the next.

bout to be overturned faggots :toast

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 09:01 PM
Pantherefs stepping in to bail out Scam, per par.

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 09:02 PM
shit ass receivers ruining the offense per par

Robz4000
11-13-2017, 09:04 PM
bout to be overturned faggots :toast

Pantherefs stepping in to bail out Scam, per par.

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 09:24 PM
Cam smoking nigs :hat

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 09:29 PM
Scam getting carried by his stacked team... what else is new?

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 09:45 PM
overated defense giving up points to Jay fuckler. :lol Damn Cam really has to do everything on this team tbh...

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 09:51 PM
:lmao Throwing the NFL's top-ranked defense under the bus... Scam's stans are truly shameless.

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 09:52 PM
Oh look, the Panthers' "overrated" defense just forced a turnover. Team Leader Kuechly has to do everything on this team.

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 09:57 PM
Killa Cam working that dolphin azz with CFL quality receivers :wow

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 09:59 PM
Team Leader Kuechly set the Panthers' amazing receivers up with great field position to drag Scam to that touchdown.

Robz4000
11-13-2017, 10:00 PM
shit ass receivers ruining the offense per par

overated defense giving up points to Jay fuckler. :lol Damn Cam really has to do everything on this team tbh...

You bring shame to your fan base tbh.

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 10:22 PM
faggot drops easy TD per par

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 10:24 PM
damn Brady gets to play these scrubs twice a season :lol

Mark Celibate
11-13-2017, 10:28 PM
:lol Are these last year's Falcons? The Trashboys are sure making them look like it. They should have never run Romo offPERIOD.

Romo couldn't stay on the field, he ran himself off. 3 out of the last 6 games he played in he suffered serious injuries in. And only one of those where he didn't get hurt was a full, regular season game

It's not really a 'What if' scenario when the guy isn't physically capable of playing the sport without getting injured. You think he would've survived yesterday's game with 8 sacks ? rofl

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Team Leader Kuechly making another clutch play on 4th & 1 - after Team Leader Funchess puts more points up on the board for the Panthers :wow

So much for the "overrated defense" and "CFL receivers" narratives. Looks like Scam's stans will have to get some new excuses for his mediocrity.

Mark Celibate
11-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Yeah I couldn’t believe he kept his job after how much he was exposed that year. He did absolutely nothing to change the offense to reduce pressure on the QB or to generate easy points, his strategy essentially was “I hope Brandon Weeden can play like a franchise QB who can carry the offense”.

This game was more of the same.

That season was hilarious from a Cowboy fan's perspective. The NFC was so bad that, as we'd lose each week, all the other NFC Wild Card teams lost as well and the Cowboys were always within like 2 games until finally they were counted out when they hit 3-10 or something rofl

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 10:34 PM
Team Leader Kuechly making another clutch play on 4th & 1 - after Team Leader Funchess puts more points up on the board for the Panthers :wow

So much for the "overrated defense" and "CFL receivers" narratives. Looks like Scam's stans will have to get some new excuses for his mediocrity.

Cam audibled into that Funch play. And only had to since CFL Samuels dropped an easy TD :lol

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 10:35 PM
Cam audibled into that Funch play. And only had to since CFL Samuels dropped an easy TD :lol
:lol Player fan takes

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 10:41 PM
tell me how elite that defense is again :lol

Pelicans78
11-13-2017, 10:43 PM

Receiving core got much better after fatass got traded. He's played the Saints twice at home and been outscored 81-23.

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 10:46 PM
tell me how elite that defense is again :lol

:lmao Cherrypicking one play out of an entire season to criticize the league's best defense... again, you're just shameless.

Even the 2000 Ravens let the Jaguars put up 36 points on them once, including a 45-yard TD pass and a 43-yard TD pass. If you expect a defense to never give up an explosive play all season or else they're "overrated," you're always going to be disappointed.

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 10:48 PM
:lmao Cherrypicking one play out of an entire season to criticize the league's best defense... again, you're just shameless.

Even the 2000 Ravens let the Jaguars put up 36 points on them once, including a 45-yard TD pass and a 43-yard TD pass.

were the Jags the worst offense in the league that hadn't had a rushing TD all year? :lol

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 10:50 PM
were the Jags the worst offense in the league that hadn't had a rushing TD all year? :lol

The Jaguars missed the playoffs that season and didn't even sniff 30 points, let alone 36, in any other game :lol

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 10:51 PM
Cam going surgical and bailing out the leaky D :wow

Pelicans78
11-13-2017, 10:51 PM
How the fuck was McCaffery drafted in the top 10 and Kamara fell to the 4th round?

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 10:59 PM
Oh look, "the leaky D" gets yet another stop. And they've only given up 14 points.

Pelicans78
11-13-2017, 11:08 PM
Oh look, "the leaky D" gets yet another stop. And they've only given up 14 points.

They've been the best defense in the NFC all season. Offense is playing better tonight only because they traded that loser Benjamin.

SuperCam
11-13-2017, 11:13 PM
should have traded the fat ass a year ago tbh

spurraider21
11-13-2017, 11:56 PM
Shtick Nation working overtime after good performances by Wilson and Cam tbh :lol

Avante
11-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Shtick Nation working overtime after good performances by Wilson and Cam tbh :lol

Cam and Wilson ain't no Tom "BEST QB IN TEXAS....PERIOD' Savage and Derek Anderson.

Avante
11-14-2017, 12:04 AM
Newton played a great game, only an idiot wouldn't see this.

He had how many drops?

Avante
11-14-2017, 01:01 AM
Have we ever seen a two QB so different it was drastically dramatic? There is Newton shuckin' n; jivin' around, then there's Cutler looking like his face is frozen.

I;d love to see Cutler...YIPPPPEEEEEEE~~~~~ OR...FUCK~~~~~~ or anything, something, the guy is about as boring as boring can get.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-14-2017, 11:57 AM
The Miami Dolphins in primetime 2 weeks in a row.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/946/623/158.gif

Pelicans78
11-14-2017, 02:00 PM
should have traded the fat ass a year ago tbh

Yeah they've been better without him. No coincidence as soon as Buffalo gets him, they play their worst home game of the year.

DeadlyDynasty
11-14-2017, 02:43 PM
The Miami Dolphins in primetime 2 weeks in a row.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/946/623/158.gif

3 weeks in a row...
@ Baltimore: L, 40-0
Oakland: L, 27-24
@ Carolina: L, 45-21

Raven
11-14-2017, 02:55 PM
i'm shocked someone actually watched this...

The Gemini Method
11-14-2017, 05:31 PM
Could we flex the Dolphins from any prime time games in the future?

Avante
11-14-2017, 06:23 PM
You don't dump your best RB like that. These $$$$$$ guys don't do well with an asshole coach and a zombie at QB.

Darth_Pelican
11-15-2017, 10:13 AM
Good QB's don't grow on trees, but it'd be nice to get one that doesn't swing from them.

This white Bills QB looks good

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21422733/buffalo-bills-start-nathan-peterman-quarterback

Clipper Nation
11-15-2017, 11:05 AM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21422733/buffalo-bills-start-nathan-peterman-quarterback
The Bills picked the right game to make the switch, tbh. Dean's shitty team will make Peterman look like Jim Kelly in his prime - just like they always used to do with Chase Daniel.

DeadlyDynasty
11-15-2017, 03:02 PM

TheCultOfPersonality
11-16-2017, 05:32 AM
3 weeks in a row...
@ Baltimore: L, 40-0
Oakland: L, 27-24
@ Carolina: L, 45-21

I forgot about this.

I would say thank goodness this experiment is over but the Dolphins will be on MNF again in Week 14 against the Patriots. No wonder the NFL's ratings are dropping.

spurraider21
11-19-2017, 07:01 PM

The Bills picked the right game to make the switch, tbh. Dean's shitty team will make Peterman look like Jim Kelly in his prime - just like they always used to do with Chase Daniel.

:lmao