PDA

View Full Version : NYT bought to drop a huge sex assault expose on Louis CK

AaronY
11-09-2017, 02:01 PM

baseline bum
11-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Holy fuck man, I hope this guy's not a pedo or some shit.

SpursforSix
11-09-2017, 02:23 PM
I wonder if they confused him with Andrew WK

https://pizzabutt.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/7653116336_09983d8275_z.jpg

Trill Clinton
11-09-2017, 02:32 PM
not surprising

Chucho
11-09-2017, 02:34 PM
He seems to be the unhappy, smug weirdo that Kevin Spacey seemed to be. Hasn't been funny in a while anyways, but this will be good for a few laughs.

Quadzilla99
11-09-2017, 02:43 PM
He seems to be the unhappy, smug weirdo that Kevin Spacey seemed to be. Hasn't been funny in a while anyways, but this will be good for a few laughs.
I didn't like him that much. Carlin was always my guy. Thank God no crazy shit ever came out about him.

Chucho
11-09-2017, 02:45 PM
I didn't like him that much. Carlin was always my guy. Thank God no crazy shit ever came out about him.

Carlin was the fucking man.

The Gemini Method
11-09-2017, 03:27 PM
This has been not a a well-kept secret for years. I don't think its pedophilia, but rather the Weinstein school of perversion. I've seen him once live and he's not entirely my cup of tea, but it was entertaining. So, I mean, in this climate of you best not have any skeletons in your closet (or bury them) it won't surprise anyone.

resistanze
11-09-2017, 04:44 PM
He beats off in front of female colleagues and on the phone.

monosylab1k
11-09-2017, 06:22 PM
As long as he didn’t lay a finger on any women or go Miggs on them, then this is something he should be shamed for, but not something that completely ends his career like Kevin Spacey.

apalisoc_9
11-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Wondering why Sheen gets a pass and everyone else doesnt

Chucho
11-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Wondering why Sheen gets a pass and everyone else doesnt

Who's giving Sheen a pass?

baseline bum
11-09-2017, 07:29 PM
So he gets naked and jacks off in front of women without consent? About what I would expect from him. How can people with money be such shitheads? Is there some shortage of gold digging bitches in New York or something?

DMC
11-09-2017, 11:07 PM
So you get women in your room and you decide to jack off? Kinda defeats the purpose of them being there.

Worship does this to people. The power of fame allows people to become completely uninhibited by social norm and just beat that fucker like it stole from you.

Avante
11-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Never really cared about others sexual whatevers. Find it boring.

leemajors
11-10-2017, 07:26 AM
So you get women in your room and you decide to jack off? Kinda defeats the purpose of them being there.

Worship does this to people. The power of fame allows people to become completely uninhibited by social norm and just beat that fucker like it stole from you.

he was allegedly doing it well before he hit it big

lebomb
11-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Never really cared about others sexual whatevers. Find it boring.

Thats a bit beyond sexual whatevers. You cant fling your cock out on just anyone and call it sexual whatever. :lmao

I had a friend whos cousin went out with a guy on a date. After dinner and a movie he pulls his cock out in the car on her. She was stunned, told my boy and he beat ol dudes ass the next day. :claw

11-10-2017, 07:59 AM
:depressed

really liked his show on FX tbh

DJR210
11-10-2017, 08:54 AM
:depressed

really liked his show on FX tbh

Lucky Louie is 10x better.. Too bad HBO took it down, but it's online somewhere of course

pgardn
11-10-2017, 09:33 AM
So he gets naked and jacks off in front of women without consent? About what I would expect from him. How can people with money be such shitheads? Is there some shortage of gold digging bitches in New York or something?

There are women who actually want to see this? Or they just pretend like they want to see this?
Thrilling.

I feel as if I was born yesterday and did fall off a turnip truck.
So both parties are satisfied after this type of encounter?
I thought fapping was considered shameful, sorta, as it meant deprivation of the real thing...

I am again going to have to view this as some sort of power play. It seems to me if both parties are physically (and mentally) fully satisfied with a sexual encounter, this is by far the best possible outcome. And desired by both parties if both encourage each other in moving the process forward. Like maybe this can be a healthy activity.

AaronY
11-10-2017, 11:14 AM

Honestly like every guy has been turned down by a girl or made a move on a date or something and gotten the recoil. Or even just tried to flirt with a girl and got shut down. Creeping a pretty girl out is like the worst feeling in the fucking world. You got to really hate women to get off on it. Last thing I would ever want is some really good looking girl to be all grossed out by me and think I'm a disgusting piece of shit

Chucho
11-10-2017, 11:27 AM
It's just a sign of the times and the fact that the American Sycophancy enables this behavior. People place way too high a premium on celebrities and celebrities see, hear and read what people do/think/say about celebrities and figure "hell, let's play the numbers and if it doesn't work, I'm ____________, I won't get in trouble".

As simple as it sounds, the type of people who get butthurt about a celebrity being made fun of, the type of person who defends them on social media for instance, with a comment like, "oh yeah? he's worth millions and has millions of fans. who are you?" are the types, and the more extreme dick riders, are partially to blame for this kind of deviant behavior as well. They're the ones that basically state, "you're rich and famous, I accept you as better than me.".

mingus
11-10-2017, 01:27 PM
I never found him to be funny.

Looks like he asked women to watch him jack off. I don't know if that's sexual assault, it's obviously a very fucked up request.

I don't think this is comparable to forced sexual stuff Spacey or any of these other guys have done.

He's a pervert, but I don't think he or anyone who is a perv should have to deal with this kind of blowback.

You start outing everyone for weird fucked up behavior & the truly fucked up ppl who deserve (or deserved) to do time for what they did get lost in the mix.

Chucho
11-10-2017, 01:38 PM
I never found him to be funny.

Looks like he asked women to watch him jack off. I don't know if that's sexual assault, it's obviously a very fucked up request.

I don't think this is comparable to forced sexual stuff Spacey or any of these other guys have done.

He's a pervert, but I don't think he or anyone who is a perv should have to deal with this kind of blowback.

You start outing everyone for weird fucked up behavior & the truly fucked up ppl who deserve (or deserved) to do time for what they did get lost in the mix.

So...you don't think whipping your dick out and jerking off in front of women who didn't ask you to isn't "truly fucked up"? That's pretty fuckin disgusting and it needs to be outed and he deserves what he gets from the fall out, as do everyone else who's totally fucked up behaviors come to light.

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 01:52 PM
So...you don't think whipping your dick out and jerking off in front of women who didn't ask you to isn't "truly fucked up"? That's pretty fuckin disgusting and it needs to be outed and he deserves what he gets from the fall out, as do everyone else who's totally fucked up behaviors come to light.

100%. Fry all these perv bastards.

mingus
11-10-2017, 02:01 PM

I didn't read that. I thought he asked women if he could jerk it in front of them. Which is still fucked up obviously. Didn't know he just took out his dick in front of people. If that's the case then n/m what I said before.

DAF86
11-10-2017, 02:13 PM

Did you miss the part where he said: "Looks like he asked women to watch him jack off"?

If that is the case and women agreed to it, I don't see anything wrong, tbh.

Chucho
11-10-2017, 02:21 PM
He asked, they thought he was joking and he went thru with it.

He spanked it while on the phone with another. Just fucking gross and inappropriate, no way to defend it. Not Spacey rapey, but just showing what rich privilege is about.

Leetonidas
11-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Lol if your wondering how this could be sexual assault ask yourself how you would enjoy being forced to watch a fat bald ginger jack off naked in front of you

RD2191
11-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Lol if your wondering how this could be sexual assault ask yourself how you would enjoy being forced to watch a fat bald ginger jack off naked in front of you

TBH. Or imagine if a fat disgusting woman just spread her legs all of a sudden and started going to town on herself right in front of you. I'm pretty sure most dudes would feel violated if that happened to them.

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 02:32 PM
TBH. Or imagine if a fat disgusting woman just spread her legs all of a sudden and started going to town on herself right in front of you. I'm pretty sure most dudes would feel violated if that happened to them.

Your mom says, "hi".

Chucho
11-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Your mom says, "hi".

https://media1.tenor.com/images/efdcbca23619200e22dc9853005a8cbb/tenor.gif?itemid=5332509

lebomb
11-10-2017, 02:37 PM
If it was a Tranny that whipped out its cawk.......Chucho would be pleased and go in for the kill. Chucho would grab those firm D sized titties as he layed the Trannys cawk on his forehead. As the Tranny was splackin away, Chucho would attack the hairy nutsack, gobblin the nuts down his throat till he choked. The Tranny would then unleash a bucket full of spunk onto Chuchos face. Chucho would then clean up the jizz with his tongue and swallow the load with no problem.

RD2191
11-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Your mom says, "hi".

Son of a bitch. :lol

RD2191
11-10-2017, 02:41 PM
If it was a Tranny that whipped out its cawk.......Chucho would be pleased and go in for the kill. Chucho would grab those firm D sized titties as he layed the Trannys cawk on his forehead. As the Tranny was splackin away, Chucho would attack the hairy nutsack, gobblin the nuts down his throat till he choked. The Tranny would then unleash a bucket full of spunk onto Chuchos face. Chucho would then clean up the jizz with his tongue and swallow the load with no problem.

:lmao got em

Chucho
11-10-2017, 02:44 PM

Awww, the latent homosexual sharing some of his Gay Penthouse forum letters... how cute. Whole lotta me and trannies runnin thru your queer mind, eh sweetie?

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 02:53 PM

that's really well thought out

Chucho
11-10-2017, 03:04 PM
that's really well thought out

Gay Penthouse submission.

Latent homosexual.

DJR210
11-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Jerking off in front of a bunch of chicks fits his character perfectly :lol

This just makes that character cooler IMO. Nothing wrong w/ a little marketing of your character.

I'm sure those whores stuck around for the finish, so what's the problem?

monosylab1k
11-10-2017, 03:27 PM

:lmao

monosylab1k
11-10-2017, 03:43 PM
This story reminded me of the funniest scene in Happiness.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1403262303

baseline bum
11-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Jerking off in front of a bunch of chicks fits his character perfectly :lol

This just makes that character cooler IMO. Nothing wrong w/ a little marketing of your character.

4:38 mark to the end :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPb8YqyYijg

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2017, 03:44 PM
He asked the they said yes now hes the bad guy. Dangerous precedent to set.

Quadzilla99
11-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Can't imagine a scenario where I'd wanna ask a random female friend if they wanted to watch me jerk off.

"Hey, we got a few minutes to kill before we leave..wanna watch me rub one out real quick?!"

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 04:07 PM
Can't imagine a scenario where I'd wanna ask a random female friend if they wanted to watch me jerk off.

"Hey, we got a few minutes to kill before we leave..wanna watch me rub one out real quick?!"

Well, that's a pretty blunt way to ask. My guess is that you have to ease into it.

Dude: hey...did I tell you that I'm doing some Karate training
Chick: (impressed) no! really?
Dude: yeah...Sensei gives me all these crazy exercises to do...kind of like that movie
Chick: wow! like what?
Dude: well...this one is called, "wacks on, wacks off" (zzziiiiiiiip)

DAF86
11-10-2017, 05:04 PM

He spanked it while on the phone with another. Just fucking gross and inappropriate, no way to defend it. Not Spacey rapey, but just showing what rich privilege is about.

I don't know what actually happened. I'm just telling you what that other poster said. Of course that if a guy jerks off in front of other people without consent it is sexual assault.

leemajors
11-10-2017, 05:12 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/arts/television/louis-ck-statement.html

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 05:17 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/arts/television/louis-ck-statement.html

too late. All these celebs with skeletons are angling for the best response to keep their career in tact. Impossible to know if any of them are being genuine.
Fuck em all.

I suspect the next thing we'll see is some trying to get ahead of the curve and apologize before the accusers come out.

Chucho
11-10-2017, 05:41 PM
too late. All these celebs with skeletons are angling for the best response to keep their career in tact. Impossible to know if any of them are being genuine.
Fuck em all.

I suspect the next thing we'll see is some trying to get ahead of the curve and apologize before the accusers come out.
Exactly.

It's either deny or go dark like everyone else and his movie and Netflix special are DOA or try and salvage what's left of his career now by playing down the charges a bit, come out with a faux apology and hope you get some work like Mel Gibson did after his drunken anti-semitsim.

It's whatever his PR people/ and the dudes who produced/financed the movie tell him to do.

mingus
11-10-2017, 06:17 PM

I agree with the privilege part.

It's just a fucked up situation for the women.

But it's a privilege given to him. The second that shit happened it needed to be nipped in the butt. You don't & you give sickos like this privilege. His privilege isn't inherent.

tlongII
11-10-2017, 07:14 PM
He’ll be fine. It wasn’t sexual assault.

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Awww, the latent homosexual sharing some of his Gay Penthouse forum letters... how cute. Whole lotta me and trannies runnin thru your queer mind, eh sweetie?

Dude, don't get along with anyone do ya?

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Sex and the entertainment world.....come on.

Avante
11-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Your mom says, "hi".

Dude, how stupid is that?

leemajors
11-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Fuck em all.

Did you read it? He admitted to it.

UZER
11-10-2017, 09:13 PM

If it was a tranny masturbating, the women would be shamed for discrimination against trannies.

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 09:36 PM

I did read it. It was the basis for my response.

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Dude, how stupid is that?

It was funny as fuck dumbass. I laughed as I typed it.

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 09:42 PM

I just read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Surely, you're not defending him.

unleashbaynes
11-10-2017, 10:15 PM

Holy shit :lmao

leemajors
11-11-2017, 11:12 AM
I just read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Surely, you're not defending him.

nah

koriwhat
11-11-2017, 04:21 PM
gotta love the left eating themselves! those that throw stones at glass houses... lmao! fuck ck and the rest of hollywood!

koriwhat
11-11-2017, 04:27 PM

nasty pos weinstein did the same.... i totally agree with you man, who the fuck just starts jacking off in front of women?

monosylab1k
11-11-2017, 05:03 PM
gotta love the left eating themselves! those that throw stones at glass houses... lmao! fuck ck and the rest of hollywood!

:lmao you’re not saying shit about Roy Moore tho, eh?

koriwhat
11-11-2017, 05:07 PM
:lmao you’re not saying shit about Roy Moore tho, eh?

fuck roy moore! i know what he's accused of and if it's all true, hang him! this thread is about louis ck so why would i give a fuck to bring up moore? you're still reaching and hoping that i am a registered republican which i can assure you that i am not and not even a democrat either. fuck your politics!

DJR210
11-11-2017, 07:02 PM
4:38 mark to the end :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPb8YqyYijg

:lmao there you go.. this is perfect for him. Should write some new material about it.

DMC
11-12-2017, 02:54 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2012391/?ref_=tttr_tr_tt

TimDunkem
11-12-2017, 02:12 PM
:depressed Really enjoyed his work. It's a shame he couldn't just keep it in his pants because it looks like he's done for the foreseeable future:

The company managing him dropped him, his publicist cut ties, that FX contract has been cancelled (had three shows he was involved in with that network), a TBS show has been suspended, his upcoming movie has been cancelled, and Netflix and HBO has cut all ties...Damn. He might have trouble booking any standup at this point with the way everyone in entertainment is trying to distance themselves from this kind of baggage now. :wow

hater
11-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Carlin was the fucking man.

Amen

Rip
Ma
Nig

DAF86
11-13-2017, 11:01 PM
Fuck em all.

Exactly.

It's either deny or go dark like everyone else and his movie and Netflix special are DOA or try and salvage what's left of his career now by playing down the charges a bit, come out with a faux apology and hope you get some work like Mel Gibson did after his drunken anti-semitsim.

It's whatever his PR people/ and the dudes who produced/financed the movie tell him to do.

FWIW, many of the victims have said LCK did come to them to apologize some years ago.

What he did was fucked up, but it isn't the worst thing ever, imho. I mean he did used to ask if he could do it first, tbh. :lol in fact, some girls have come and said that they said no so he didn't jack off in front of them. He just took advantage of the ones that didn't give a quick answer, tbh. :lol

Seriously though, dude is obviously a creep but there are worst creeps out there I guess.

Too bad, he was genuinely funny. No way he can come back from this. Specially not on his field. You can't make jokes about sex, masturbation and weirdos no more.

Chucho
11-13-2017, 11:09 PM
FWIW, many of the victims have said LCK did come to them to apologize some years ago.

What he did was fucked up, but it isn't the worst thing ever, imho. I mean he did used to ask if he could do it first, tbh. :lol in fact, some girls have come and said that they said no so he didn't jack off in front of them. He just took advantage of the ones that didn't give a quick answer, tbh. :lol

Seriously though, dude is obviously a creep but there are worst creeps out there I guess.

Too bad, he was genuinely funny. No way he can come back from this. Specially not on his field. You can't make jokes about sex, masturbation and weirdos no more.

It's not the worst, but pretty fucking scummy. Mel Gibson was 10x the name this dude is and he couldn't comeback from drunken anti semitism. Whipping your dick out at women and jerking off in front of them rates higher on the sicko meter than drunken racial epithets. That's just me, tho.

DAF86
11-14-2017, 12:20 AM
It's not the worst, but pretty fucking scummy. Mel Gibson was 10x the name this dude is and he couldn't comeback from drunken anti semitism. Whipping your dick out at women and jerking off in front of them rates higher on the sicko meter than drunken racial epithets. That's just me, tho.

I'm not sure asking women if you can jack off in front of them is worst than being a racist fuck, tbh.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 12:24 AM
I'm not sure asking women if you can jack off in front of them is worst than being a racist fuck, tbh.
Doing it when they say no is.

DAF86
11-14-2017, 12:25 AM
Doing it when they say no is.

The ones that said no, say that LCK didn't masturbate in front of them.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 12:27 AM

Let's put it another way...I'm a believer that actions speak louder than words and also believe a whole lot of people can say shit and not mean/believe it, especially when drunk...but honestly, say your sister was going to date one of two dudes, which one are you more apprehensive of?

DAF86
11-14-2017, 12:32 AM
Let's put it another way...I'm a believer that actions speak louder than words and also believe a whole lot of people can say shit and not mean/believe it, especially when drunk...but honestly, say your sister was going to date one of two dudes, which one are you more apprehensive of?

Depends on if my hypothetical sister was Jewish or not.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 12:33 AM
Depends on if my hypothetical sister was Jewish or not.
LOL, touche.

leemajors
11-14-2017, 12:16 PM
:depressed Really enjoyed his work. It's a shame he couldn't just keep it in his pants because it looks like he's done for the foreseeable future:

The company managing him dropped him, his publicist cut ties, that FX contract has been cancelled (had three shows he was involved in with that network), a TBS show has been suspended, his upcoming movie has been cancelled, and Netflix and HBO has cut all ties...Damn. He might have trouble booking any standup at this point with the way everyone in entertainment is trying to distance themselves from this kind of baggage now. :wow

He'll lay low for a bit, then hit the clubs. No more theater tours.

DJR210
11-14-2017, 01:10 PM
Sheen should be thankful this is taking most of the heat off his latest

monosylab1k
11-14-2017, 01:39 PM

What? :lol Mel literally just got a shit ton of Oscar nominations and starred in a high profile Will Ferrell/Mark Wahlberg vehicle.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 02:04 PM
What? :lol Mel literally just got a shit ton of Oscar nominations and starred in a high profile Will Ferrell/Mark Wahlberg vehicle.

Cool, it took him a decade to make a comeback. :bobo

monosylab1k
11-14-2017, 06:28 PM
Cool, it took him a decade to make a comeback. :bobo

His “sugar tits” Jew bashing incident was in 2006, right before he did Apocalypto. No cancellations of that premiere or anything, unlike what they did to Louie’s movie.

Mel Gibson’s final incident (telling his GF she should be “raped by a pack of n!ggers”) was in 2010, he got blackballed from one cameo appearance in some shitty Hangover sequel, then immediately started working again in 2011, appeared in movies every year since, and got a Best Director nomination.

So just admit you were talking out of your ass, per usual.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 06:44 PM
His “sugar tits” Jew bashing incident was in 2006, right before he did Apocalypto. No cancellations of that premiere or anything, unlike what they did to Louie’s movie.

Mel Gibson’s final incident (telling his GF she should be “raped by a pack of n!ggers”) was in 2010, he got blackballed from one cameo appearance in some shitty Hangover sequel, then immediately started working again in 2011, appeared in movies every year since, and got a Best Director nomination.

So just admit you were talking out of your ass, per usual.

Whoa, you seem pretty angry there, little Fella and borrowed a page out of Avante's "How to Google" book.

monosylab1k
11-14-2017, 06:45 PM
I was talking out of my ass like usual

Good enough for me :tu

Chucho
11-14-2017, 06:46 PM
Good enough for me :tu

LOL, angry inferiority complex. :lmao

Kim Jong-il
11-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Just chill out, brah. You seem agitated.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 09:04 PM
Just chill out, brah. You seem agitated.

The alt.

Avante
11-14-2017, 10:15 PM

Dude, why do you just bug everyone, well?

DAF86
11-15-2017, 04:22 PM
LCK should have just denied everything and get off the hook on a trial. Or does that only work for black people who rape for real?

Chucho
11-15-2017, 04:31 PM
LCK should have just denied everything and get off the hook on a trial. Or does that only work for black people who rape for real?

God damn, son.

:rollin