PDA

View Full Version : "N" is for "Nepotism" kiddies

RandomGuy
11-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Ah.. the venerable "brother in law".

I'm sure he is a crack scientist. :bang

Kyle Yunaska, the brother of Trump's wife, Lara Trump, was promoted to be the chief of staff of the Energy Department's Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis on Wednesday, according to E&E News.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/09/eric-trumps-unqualified-brother-in-law-now-leads-an-energy-department-policy-department/

boutons_deux
11-09-2017, 04:52 PM
LARA TRUMP TAKING ON WHITE HOUSE DUTIES IN TROUBLING AND UNPRECEDENTED MOVE, OFFICIALS SAY

http://www.newsweek.com/lara-trump-2020-white-house-duties-conflicts-interest-694212

DMC
11-09-2017, 10:45 PM
When he's pardoned from prison for drug offenses, let us know. Meanwhile stay on top of it, you're doing swell.

Spurtacular
11-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Nepotism was rampant in the Obama era. Can you point to any posts in which you were bothered?

RandomGuy
11-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Nepotism was rampant in the Obama era. Can you point to any posts in which you were bothered?

"Nepotism was rampant in the Obama era."

You have now made a specific, verifiable, claim, and accepted a burden of proof. If you cannot prove it, it didn't happen. It would be awfully hard for me to be upset over something that didn't happen.

Can you point to specific instances of an Obama relative or in-law given a position within a government agency that they weren't qualified for?

boutons_deux
11-10-2017, 11:06 AM

You have now made a specific, verifiable, claim, and accepted a burden of proof. If you cannot prove it, it didn't happen. It would be awfully hard for me to be upset over something that didn't happen.

Can you point to specific instances of an Obama relative or in-law given a position within a government agency that they weren't qualified for?

Malia was appointed to NSA, and Sasha proposed for SCOTUS

Spurminator
11-10-2017, 11:06 AM

Get ready for 4 pages of

":lmao are you really saying you're so stupid you don't know any examples of Obama's nepotism?"

And he won't name a single example.

He might go completely unhinged and threaten to beat you up though, so there's always that potential for entertainment.

Pavlov
11-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Nepotism was rampant in the Obama era. Can you point to any posts in which you were bothered?Do you know what nepotism is?

RandomGuy
11-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Get ready for 4 pages of

":lmao are you really saying you're so stupid you don't know any examples of Obama's nepotism?"

And he won't name a single example.

He might go completely unhinged and threaten to beat you up though, so there's always that potential for entertainment.

Pretty much. "(smiley) (derision)" or just "(derision)", when you point out how lame the smiley thing gets when overused. I don't have him on ignore, but that doesn't mean I take any of his shit seriously. It is fun to watch him squirm occasionally when he puts his foot in it.

Spurtacular
11-10-2017, 04:25 PM

My umbrella was wider than that. Obama didn't seem to give a shit about much of his extended family; probably because they had the power to out his birth place among other factors. I just mean, look at Harry Reid and others.... It's okay, though; I'm sure you're not bothered, Mr. Burden Of Proof.

Pavlov
11-10-2017, 04:30 PM
My umbrella was wider than that. Obama didn't seem to give a shit about much of his extended family; probably because they had the power to out his birth place among other factors. I just mean, look at Harry Reid and others.... It's okay, though; I'm sure you're not bothered, Mr. Burden Of Proof.:lol

So you're just fine with Trump's nepotism?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
11-10-2017, 04:32 PM
:lol

So you're just fine with Trump's nepotism?

Yes or no.

No. But I also don't pretend like this is a new mold.

Pavlov
11-10-2017, 04:58 PM
No.What don't you like about Trump's nepotism?

Spurtacular
11-10-2017, 05:01 PM
What don't you like about Trump's nepotism?

I'm not a Jared Kushner fan for starters. He's amateur hour like Hillary's campaign / Obama's administration.

Spurtacular
11-11-2017, 05:56 AM
Thread title is pretty gay, tbh.

Th'Pusher
11-11-2017, 09:06 AM
My umbrella was wider than that. Obama didn't seem to give a shit about much of his extended family; probably because they had the power to out his birth place among other factors. I just mean, look at Harry Reid and others.... It's okay, though; I'm sure you're not bothered, Mr. Burden Of Proof.

:lol @ a wider umbrella. An nepotisism umbrella that doesn't include family or extended family.

And Harrry Reid was an elected senator. Idiot.

Spurtacular
11-11-2017, 03:37 PM
:lol @ a wider umbrella. An nepotisism umbrella that doesn't include family or extended family.

Senators don't have power to get their family positions? Suspend yourself.

RandomGuy
11-13-2017, 11:27 AM

So you can't point to any specific instances of an Obama relative or in-law given a position within a government agency that they weren't qualified for.

At least you failed to back up your claim quickly. We didn't have to waste a lot of time.

So is it bad when unqualified people get jobs, solely because of who they are related to?

RandomGuy
11-13-2017, 01:20 PM

"wider umbrella" = I realized that I don't know what the fucking word means, because I used it incorrectly, and want to pretend like I knew what it meant all along.

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 02:09 PM
So you can't point to any specific instances of an Obama relative or in-law given a position within a government agency that they weren't qualified for.

At least you failed to back up your claim quickly. We didn't have to waste a lot of time.

So is it bad when unqualified people get jobs, solely because of who they are related to?

If you choose to be ignorant, that's your problem.

Pavlov
11-13-2017, 02:20 PM
If you choose to be ignorant, that's your problem.Enlighten us.

Tell us about Obama's nepotism.

Also, I forgot since you do this in every thread: *ding*

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Enlighten us.

Tell us about Obama's nepotism.

Also, I forgot since you do this in every thread: *ding*

^^^

Follows politics day after day for years and wants me to prove their was nepotism in the Obama era.

:lmao

Pavlov
11-13-2017, 02:35 PM
^^^

Follows politics day after day for years and wants me to prove their was nepotism in the Obama era.

:lmao:lmao Just like "Hillary's crimes" -- you can't name any.

When are you ever going to learn?

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 02:41 PM
:lmao Just like "Hillary's crimes" -- you can't name any.

When are you ever going to learn?

Bro, if you're following politics daily and need to have obvious stuff explained to you, then you're a team player. I'm not going to waste time putting forth stuff you want to deny with every fiber of your being.

Pavlov
11-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Bro, if you're following politics daily and need to have obvious stuff explained to you, then you're a team player. I'm not going to waste time putting forth stuff you want to deny with every fiber of your being.S: Hillary's crimes!
Everyone: Which crimes?
S: I'm not gonna talk about it!
Everyone: You brought it up.
S: :madrun

S: Obama's nepotism!
Everyone: What nepotism?
Everyone: You brought it up.
S: :pctoss

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 02:45 PM
S: Hillary's crimes!
Everyone: Which crimes?

S: Obama's nepotism!
Everyone: What nepotism?

:lmao "Everyone"
:lmao You mean your teammates

Pavlov
11-13-2017, 02:46 PM
:lmao "Everyone"
:lmao You mean your teammatesWhich crimes?

What nepotism?

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Which crimes?

What nepotism?

:lmao krew

RandomGuy
11-13-2017, 02:48 PM
I'm not a Jared Kushner fan for starters. He's amateur hour like Hillary's campaign / Obama's administration.

Funny thing is, if Hillary had actually given her daughter, who has a PhD in international relations, the same jobs as Jared Kushner, she actually would be qualified to do a lot of the tasks that Trump has given him.

Pavlov
11-13-2017, 02:49 PM
:lmao krewWhich Hillary crimes?

What Obama nepotism?

Let's talk about these important issues you decided to bring up here.

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 02:52 PM
Funny thing is, if Hillary had actually given her daughter, who has a PhD in international relations, the same jobs as Jared Kushner, she actually would be qualified to do a lot of the tasks that Trump has given him.

:lmao "qualified"
:lmao PhD in International Relations.
:lmao Did she get her bachelor's in poly sci while she was at it?
:lmao Criminal Jr.
:lmao Used "charity" to fund her big wedding.

Pavlov
11-13-2017, 02:53 PM
:lmao "qualified"
:lmao PhD in International Relations.
:lmao Did she get her bachelor's in poly sci while she was at it?
:lmao Criminal Jr.
:lmao Used "charity" to fund her big wedding.Oh, now it's Chelsea's crimes.

Which Chelsea crimes?

RandomGuy
11-13-2017, 03:03 PM
(smiley) (derision)
(smiley) (derision)
(smiley) (derision)
(smiley) (derision)
(smiley) (derision)

Don't strain yourself, sporto.

Chelsea Clinton is smarter and better educated than you are by far, and better qualified to deal with foreign policy than Kushner. We both know that, even if you aren't honest enough to admit it, were I to ask. Since you are dishonest, another thing we both know, I won't.

RandomGuy
11-13-2017, 03:09 PM
When he's pardoned from prison for drug offenses, let us know. Meanwhile stay on top of it, you're doing swell.

I noticed you deflected from the subject of the OP.

You had the opportunity to show how much you "hate" Republicans, and criticize Trump for putting an unqualified relative into a chief scientist position, when given information that paints a crooked Republican in a truthfully unpleasant light.

Yet you didn't.

You chose instead to deflect to something you didn't like about a Democrat, something you do every time someone points out something bad a Republican might do or say.

I'm left wondering why someone would say something about hating both parties equally, then only ever criticize one party in any meaningful way, and shill for the other at every opportunity.

Do you understand that makes you look like a liar?

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Don't strain yourself, sporto.

Chelsea Clinton is smarter and better educated than you are by far, and better qualified to deal with foreign policy than Kushner. We both know that, even if you aren't honest enough to admit it, were I to ask. Since you are dishonest, another thing we both know, I won't.

They're both amateur hour; who cares who you deem better, tbh.

RandomGuy
11-13-2017, 04:59 PM
They're both amateur hour; who cares who you deem better, tbh.

I PhD in a field directly applicable to a job is the definition of "professional".

A real estate developer (and a shitty one at that) has about zero skill carry over to "peace in the middle east".

DMC
11-13-2017, 05:03 PM
I noticed you deflected from the subject of the OP.

You had the opportunity to show how much you "hate" Republicans, and criticize Trump for putting an unqualified relative into a chief scientist position, when given information that paints a crooked Republican in a truthfully unpleasant light.

Yet you didn't.

You chose instead to deflect to something you didn't like about a Democrat, something you do every time someone points out something bad a Republican might do or say.

I'm left wondering why someone would say something about hating both parties equally, then only ever criticize one party in any meaningful way, and shill for the other at every opportunity.

Do you understand that makes you look like a liar?

Objectively or subjectively?

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 07:56 PM
I PhD in a field directly applicable to a job is the definition of "professional".

A real estate developer (and a shitty one at that) has about zero skill carry over to "peace in the middle east".

Bells n' whistles is greater than billions of dollars in your craptacular world. :lmao

ElNono
11-13-2017, 09:21 PM
I thought "N" was for Niglet

RandomGuy
11-14-2017, 09:43 AM
(derision) (smiley)

Yawn. You can't defend the nepotism, and won't criticize it, so you keep on the red herring. Don't let me stop you.

RandomGuy
11-14-2017, 09:48 AM
Objectively or subjectively?

I can only assume the attempt to deflect means you do understand it makes you look like a liar.

Would you say you are an honest person?

Spurtacular
11-14-2017, 09:07 PM
Yawn. You can't defend the nepotism, and won't criticize it, so you keep on the red herring. Don't let me stop you.

Red herrings are misleading; this is not. Does it bother you that your position is entirely dependent on who's in power? I'll skip to the answer; it doesn't.

Pavlov
11-15-2017, 05:43 AM
Red herrings are misleading; this is not. Does it bother you that your position is entirely dependent on who's in power? I'll skip to the answer; it doesn't.You don't know what nepotism is.

RandomGuy
11-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Red herrings are misleading; this is not. Does it bother you that your position is entirely dependent on who's in power? I'll skip to the answer; it doesn't.

Wow. You really don't know what the word Nepotism means. That is funny.

You should look it up, it might help you here. I'm not doing it for you, because it is too much fun watching you flail like you know what you are talking about. :lol

Spurtacular
11-15-2017, 08:32 PM
You don't know what nepotism is.

False narrative / cheap come-on

#ParForTheCourse

Spurtacular
11-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Wow. You really don't know what the word Nepotism means. That is funny.

You should look it up, it might help you here. I'm not doing it for you, because it is too much fun watching you flail like you know what you are talking about. :lol

So, this is where chump got his mindless narrative. I said nothing that contradicted the definition of nepotism.

:lmao "flailing"

#FuckingGimp

Pavlov
11-15-2017, 08:42 PM
False narrative / cheap come-on

#ParForTheCourseOK, tell me what nepotism is.

Spurtacular
11-15-2017, 09:03 PM
OK, tell me what nepotism is.

Tell me what I said that contradicted the definition of nepotism.

:lmao Parroting idiots like a bitch!

Pavlov
11-15-2017, 09:27 PM
Tell me what I said that contradicted the definition of nepotism.You failed to give one (1) example of nepotism you claimed occurred during the Obama era.

Spurtacular
11-15-2017, 11:24 PM
You failed to give one (1) example of nepotism you claimed occurred during the Obama era.

You claim to be college educated; and yet you constantly engage in fallacy.

Pavlov
11-15-2017, 11:48 PM
You claim to be college educated; and yet you constantly engage in fallacy.And yet, you failed to give one (1) example of nepotism you claimed occurred during the Obama era.

So I'm still not convinced you know what it is.

You just curl up into a little ball when questioned. It's funny.

Spurtacular
11-15-2017, 11:55 PM
And yet, you failed to give one (1) example of nepotism you claimed occurred during the Obama era.

So I'm still not convinced you know what it is.

You just curl up into a little ball when questioned. It's funny.

And you used fallacious reasoning to "convince" yourself. So, who the fuck cares. :lmao

Pavlov
11-15-2017, 11:55 PM
And you used fallacious reasoning to "convince" yourself. So, who the fuck cares. :lmaoSo you still have no examples of nepotism in the Obama era?

Spurtacular
11-16-2017, 12:20 AM
So you still have no examples of nepotism in the Obama era?

I actually did leave an example, numb nuts.

Fuck, you're dumb.

Pavlov
11-16-2017, 12:25 AM
I actually did leave an example, numb nuts.

Fuck, you're dumb.You just posted a name without any actual example of nepotism.

Spurtacular
11-16-2017, 04:50 AM
You just posted a name without any actual example of nepotism.

An example and an explanation are two different things.

RandomGuy
11-16-2017, 11:47 AM
So, this is where chump got his mindless narrative. I said nothing that contradicted the definition of nepotism.

#FuckingGimp

Definition of nepotism
:favoritism (as in appointment to a job) based on kinship ·accused the company of fostering nepotism in promotions

Obama didn't seem to give a shit about much of his extended family;

:rollin

#Fuckingmoron.

Pavlov
11-16-2017, 11:48 AM
An example and an explanation are two different things.

:lol No one expects you to be able to explain anything. You never have before.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 05:31 PM
:lol No one expects you to be able to explain anything. You never have before.

I put the example out there. Are you denying its fundamental truth? If you're willing to admit that, then I'm willing to show that you are out a fucking tool outright.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 05:32 PM

#Fuckingmoron.

Taking quotes out of context only speaks to your inadequacy, gimp.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 05:36 PM
I put the example out there. Are you denying its fundamental truth? If you're willing to admit that, then I'm willing to show that you are out a fucking tool outright.

I know you won't even try to explain your "fundamental truth."

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 05:38 PM
I know you won't even try to explain your "fundamental truth."

I called it right. I'm not here to cater to your lazy trolling.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 05:41 PM
I called it right. I'm not here to cater to your lazy trolling.
You're here to demand everyone agree with you and never question you.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 05:45 PM
You're here to demand everyone agree with you and never question you.

I don't mind you questioning me. Asking (nay, demanding) me to prove anything and everything cos you can is asinine. If this issue is important to you, you can find out in a matter of minutes if not seconds. But you would rather pretend this is about something else for days on end. #ParForTheCourse

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 05:49 PM
I don't mind you questioning me. Asking (nay, demanding) me to prove anything and everything cos you can is asinine. If this issue is important to you, you can find out in a matter of minutes if not seconds. But you would rather pretend this is about something else for days on end. #ParForTheCourse
Obviously it bothers the living shit out of you since you keep coming back to whine about it and still never explain anything when questioned. All you had to do was write one or two sentences to elaborate.

Just a little.

Why can't you do that?

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 05:55 PM
Obviously it bothers the living shit out of you since you keep coming back to whine about it and still never explain anything when questioned.

:lmao Regularly scheduled fallacious pretense that this is an emotional issue.

All you had to do was write one or two sentences to elaborate.

Just a little.

Why can't you do that?

You don't give a shit about the answer or you would have found out already. It's not my problem that you don't understand good faith efforts and how they're reciprocated / rewarded.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 05:57 PM
I asked you to explain your example in good faith because you post a lot of things in bad faith. Why do you refuse to discuss issues you bring up on a discussion board?

DMC
11-18-2017, 05:58 PM
I can only assume the attempt to deflect means you do understand it makes you look like a liar.

If I am a liar and I state that I am a liar, I am not a liar, which makes me a liar.

If I am honest and I say I am am honest, you have to believe I am honest else I'm still a liar.

So what's your point?

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 06:09 PM
I asked you to explain your example in good faith because you post a lot of things in bad faith. Why do you refuse to discuss issues you bring up on a discussion board?

:lmao #Dumbfuck

Good faith would be caring about the issue at hand rather than looking for a quarrel.

:lmao Dude, you're too easy to pick apart.

I'm happy to tell you THE FACT that nepotism occurred in the Obama Era and list the high-profile example of Harry Reid. This can be found out in seconds. It's not my job to "prove" it for you. Go ahead and tell me you can't readily find it and we can decipher that you're inept, and I can maybe cater to your ineptness going forward.

spurraider21
11-18-2017, 06:14 PM
Lol unnecessary hash tags

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 06:17 PM
:lmao #Dumbfuck

Good faith would be caring about the issue at hand rather than looking for a quarrel.

:lmao Dude, you're too easy to pick apart.

I'm happy to tell you THE FACT that nepotism occurred in the Obama Era and list the high-profile example of Harry Reid. This can be found out in seconds. It's not my job to "prove" it for you. Go ahead and tell me you can't readily find it and we can decipher that you're inept, and I can maybe cater to your ineptness going forward.It doesn't seem you really want to discuss nepotism at all.

DMC
11-18-2017, 06:26 PM

Lol unnecessary scorecarding.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:13 PM
It doesn't seem you really want to discuss nepotism at all.

"Go ahead and tell me you can't readily find it and we can decipher that you're inept, and I can maybe cater to your ineptness going forward."

You gonna tell me or what?

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 07:19 PM
"Go ahead and tell me you can't readily find it and we can decipher that you're inept, and I can maybe cater to your ineptness going forward."

You gonna tell me or what?

It doesn't seem you really want to discuss nepotism at all.:lol demanding I discuss for you.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:26 PM
:lol demanding I discuss for you.

As this is apparently an item of great interest, I think it's fair to ask if you've bothered to do any research.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 07:29 PM
As this is apparently an item of great interest, I think it's fair to ask if you've bothered to do any research.

It doesn't seem you really want to discuss nepotism at all.

:lol demanding I discuss for you.You're the one who came back to the thread only to whine.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:33 PM
You're the one who came back to the thread only to whine.

:lmao Using aspersions to cast off accountability.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 07:35 PM
:lmao Using aspersions to cast off accountability.:lmao bumping the thread to demand someone discuss an issue you brought up for you.

I am not accountable for knowing what you claim to know.

You're accountable for what you brought up, aren't you?

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:39 PM
:lmao bumping the thread to demand someone discuss an issue you brought up for you.

I am not accountable for knowing what you claim to know.

You're accountable for what you brought up, aren't you?

It's not my "issue" at this point. It's yours. Go ahead and tell me if you've bothered to do any research.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 07:41 PM
It's not my "issue" at this point. It's yours.:lmao No.
Go ahead and tell me if you've bothered to do any research.:cryGo ahead and research the issue I brought up and report back to me!:cry

:cryAnd list Hillary Clinton's crimes while you're at it!:cry

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:42 PM
:lmao No.:cryGo ahead and research the issue I brought up and report back to me!:cry

:cryAnd list Hillary Clinton's crimes while you're at it!:cry

Being unhinged won't make your case, bro. Tell me if you've done any research on it? Simple yes or no.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 07:44 PM
Being unhinged won't make your case, bro. Tell me if you've done any research on it? Simple yes or no.:cryI demand to know you've researched the issue I brought up for me!:cry

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:50 PM
:cryI demand to know you've researched the issue I brought up for me!:cry

So, the answer is clearly no. You just think you are entitled to receive research that you are unwilling attempt to do for yourself.

:lmao Today's snowflake

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 07:52 PM
So, the answer is clearly no.Not necessarily.
You just think you are entitled to receive research that you are unwilling to do for yourself.I think people discuss issues on message boards when they bring them up. Why don't you discuss anything you bring up?

:lmao Today's snowflakeYou're the one who came back here to whine and not discuss.

Again.

:cryHillary's crimes!:cry

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:53 PM

Lol unnecessary scorecarding.

:lmao Today's Chumptard

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Not necessarily.

It's either a no obstinance. Either way, you've validated my stance.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 07:57 PM
It's either a no obstinance. Either way, you've validated my stance.Actually all you did was whine and not discuss the issue you brought up. You completely abandoned your stance on the topic of the thread in your quest to cry about being entitled to have someone do your work for you.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 08:00 PM
Actually all you did was whine and not discuss the issue you brought up. You completely abandoned your stance on the topic of the thread in your quest to cry about being entitled to have someone do your work for you.

Does it bother you that your game is played out and no longer works? (Not that it ever really did).

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 08:01 PM
Does it bother you that your game is played out and no longer works? (Not that it ever really did).Actually it works very well. It just works more or less instantly with you.

One question from me and you're completely shut down.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 08:05 PM
Actually it works very well. It just works more or less instantly with you.

One question from me and you're completely shut down.

:lmao "Completely shut down"

Have you done any research on this? Let's see who is "completely shut down".

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 08:08 PM
:lmao "Completely shut down"

Have you done any research on this? Let's see who is "completely shut down".You.

You brought up "Hillary's crimes."

I asked you what her crimes are -- you never spoke of it again. You only demanded I do it for you.

You brought up "Reid's nepotism."

I asked you what you were talking about -- you never spoke of it again. You only demanded I do it for you.

You are shut down and you will never start up again. You will only demand I do your work for you.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 08:12 PM
You.

You brought up "Hillary's crimes."

I asked you what her crimes are -- you never spoke of it again. You only demanded I do it for you.

You brought up "Reid's nepotism."

I asked you what you were talking about -- you never spoke of it again. You only demanded I do it for you.

You are shut down and you will never start up again. You will only demand I do your work for you.

I guess you're not technically "shut down." You were just too scared / full of shit to ever start.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 08:14 PM
I guess you're not technically "shut down." You were just too scared / full of shit to ever start.When I bring up an issue, I am fully prepared to discuss it -- if only to weather one question about it.

For whatever reason, you aren't. You could be terrified. You could be full of shit. You could be wholly incapable of any real discussion.

It's an established pattern with you.

Chucho
11-18-2017, 08:16 PM
When I bring up an issue, I am fully prepared to discuss it.

For whatever reason, you aren't. You could be terrified. You could be full of shit. You could be wholly incapable of any

Like calling sexual assault victims lying sluts?

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 08:16 PM
When I bring up an issue, I am fully prepared to discuss it.

So, did you research Harry Reid's nepotism, then?

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 08:17 PM
Like calling sexual assault victims lying sluts?Sure.

That was sarcasm.

I'm going to keep using it.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 08:17 PM
So, did you research Harry Reid's nepotism, then?I didn't bring it up.

You did.

I asked you about it.

You shut down.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 08:20 PM
I didn't bring it up.

You did.

I asked you about it.

You shut down.

So, you feel entitled to supplementary information on matters that you are unwilling to research?

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 08:21 PM
So, you feel entitled to supplementary information on matters that you are unwilling to research?I feel you should be able to answer a simple question about an issue you brought up.

Is that too much for you to deal with?

Are you overwhelmed?

I'll go easy on you if you admit you aren't capable of a regular discussion.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 08:25 PM
I feel you should be able to answer a simple question about an issue you brought up.

Is that too much for you to deal with?

Are you overwhelmed?

I'll go easy on you if you admit you aren't capable of a regular discussion.

What simple question?

Also, you've only taken on a prosecutorial tone on a matter you aren't even willing to investigate. This only makes you look impish, tbh.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 08:28 PM
What simple question?"What nepotism?"

A single name isn't an acceptable answer.

Also, you've only taken on a prosecutorial tone on a matter you aren't even willing to investigate. This only makes you look impish, tbh.My default position with you is you never know what you're talking about and wither under the simplest of questions. You proved me right again. Only makes you look stupid, tbh.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 09:04 PM
"What nepotism?"

A single name isn't an acceptable answer.

My default position with you is you never know what you're talking about and wither under the simplest of questions. You proved me right again. Only makes you look stupid, tbh.

I amend the former term prosecutorial tone to be prosecutorial direction. What research have you done counter to my claim that justifies this? Your default bias has no relevance on justification.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 10:25 PM
I amend the former term prosecutorial tone to be prosecutorial direction. What research have you done counter to my claim that justifies this? Your default bias has no relevance on justification.lol

All I did was ask a simple question about your claim.

You have a huge problem when I do. You shut down.

That's all.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 10:51 PM
lol

All I did was ask a simple question about your claim.

You have a huge problem when I do. You shut down.

That's all.

:lmao Prosecuting a case for which you've done no research or put forth any counter claims.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 10:58 PM
:lmao Prosecuting a case for which you've done no research or put forth any counter claims.:lol I asked you one simple question and you go on a multiday meltdown.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 11:07 PM
:lol I asked you one simple question and you go on a multiday meltdown.

So, you think it's all about answering "simple questions"? How come you've never bothered to answer the question of whether you've researched it or not?

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 11:08 PM
So, you think it's all about answering "simple questions"? How come you've never bothered to answer the question of whether you've researched it or not?Because you haven't even answered my first question.

The first question being "What nepotism?"

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 11:31 PM
Because you haven't even answered my first question.

:lmao But... but... but.... "I asked first!"
:lmao Today's snowflake

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 11:32 PM
:lmao But... but... but.... "I asked first!"
:lmao Today's snowflake:lol It was a simple question about a claim you made.

All you've done since then is melt down.

What nepotism?

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 11:33 PM
What nepotism?

I don't answer stupid questions.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 11:35 PM
I don't answer stupid questions.:lol You don't answer any questions.
:lol Today's coward.

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 11:38 PM
:lol You don't answer any questions.
:lol Today's coward.

:lmao By your own definition, you're a coward.
:lmao You've been dodging questions, right and left.

Pavlov
11-18-2017, 11:41 PM
:lmao By your own definition, you're a coward.
:lmao You've been dodging questions, right and left.:lmao I never made any claims about nepotism or research.
:lmao You made the claims then melted down when asked simple questions about them.

Spurtacular
11-19-2017, 12:19 AM
:lmao I never made any claims about nepotism or research.
:lmao You made the claims then melted down when asked simple questions about them.

:lmao I put forth the easily verifiable reality that their was nepotism among Obama's cohorts and it triggered you!
:lmao Today's snowflake.

Pavlov
11-19-2017, 12:20 AM
:lmao I put forth the easily verifiable reality that their was nepotism among Obama's cohorts and it triggered you!
:lmao Today's snowflake.:lmao You didn't verify it or say anything else about it. You shit yourself.
:lmao Today's meltdown.

Spurtacular
11-19-2017, 12:28 AM
:lmao You didn't verify it or say anything else about it. You shit yourself.
:lmao Today's meltdown.

So, you are unable to verify it for yourself; are you a special needs individual?

Pavlov
11-19-2017, 12:29 AM
So, you are unable to verify it for yourself; are you a special needs individual?So, you are unable to verify it yourself by answering a simple question in a discussion; are you a special needs individual?

It's

your

claim.

Spurtacular
11-19-2017, 02:36 AM
So, you are unable to verify it yourself by answering a simple question in a discussion; are you a special needs individual?

It's

your

claim.

I've told you that I'm perfectly able but won't unless you are special needs in need of an aide. Are you a special needs individual?

It's

your

issue.

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 09:41 AM

If I am a liar and I state that I am a liar, I am not a liar, which makes me a liar.

If I am honest and I say I am am honest, you have to believe I am honest else I'm still a liar.

So what's your point?

Again, not really an answer to a fair, simple question. It isn't a trick.

I was merely trying to get at your underlying cognitive dissonance.

I am sure you think you are an honest person. Most people think that they are. Yet, you make yourself look like a liar here. I was just wondering if you valued honesty.

Either you don't know you are lying, and are delusional, or do know you are lying and don't care. I find that interesting, but think that the former is more likely than the latter.

I think that is why I irritate you. I threaten that delusion, i.e. "I, DMC, hate both parties/sides equally". I point out that isn't the case, and you go into instant dissembling, just like you did here.

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 09:43 AM
[smiley][derision]
[smiley][derision]

[question you can't answer, because you are an idiot]

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 09:44 AM

#FuckingGimp

Definition of nepotism
:favoritism (as in appointment to a job) based on kinship ·accused the company of fostering nepotism in promotions

Obama didn't seem to give a shit about much of his extended family;

#Fuckingmoron.

boutons_deux
11-20-2017, 09:46 AM

#Fuckingmoron.

... and you are moronically debating them on politics and AGW :)

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 09:46 AM
LARA TRUMP TAKING ON WHITE HOUSE DUTIES IN TROUBLING AND UNPRECEDENTED MOVE, OFFICIALS SAY

http://www.newsweek.com/lara-trump-2020-white-house-duties-conflicts-interest-694212

So let's list Trump's direct nepotism here. Here is the first in-law.

Lara Trump, the face of her father-in-law's re-election campaign, has been hosting high-level meetings within the White House to push a variety of domestic policy initiatives, a clear crossing of the well-established line between campaign work and public service, ethics and government watchdogs told Newsweek.

The senior adviser to the president's already-active 2020 campaign has quietly conducted over half a dozen meetings with government officials including Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, Veteran Affairs Committee Chairman Phil Roe and Representative Ron DeSantis, in an effort to swing the administration’s support behind a $10 million federal initiative to establish a new nationwide Veterans Affairs program, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the meetings and accompanying legislation.

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 09:47 AM
Ah.. the venerable "brother in law".

I'm sure he is a crack scientist. :bang

Kyle Yunaska, the brother of Trump's wife, Lara Trump, was promoted to be the chief of staff of the Energy Department's Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis on Wednesday, according to E&E News.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/09/eric-trumps-unqualified-brother-in-law-now-leads-an-energy-department-policy-department/

Lara's husbands brother. Given a scientist post, with no qualifications.

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 09:49 AM
Jared "middle east peace" Kushner-- son-in-law

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 09:50 AM
Ivanka "security clearance architected" Trump special advisor.

Pavlov
11-20-2017, 12:02 PM
I've told you that I'm perfectly able but won't Okay.

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 12:05 PM
... and you are moronically debating them on politics and AGW :)

Not much debating with Spurt-acular. He just doesn't have the chops for it. [smiley][derision] gets old after a while, so I usually stick to making fun of him.

Spurtacular
11-20-2017, 06:22 PM
RandomGuy (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1813)

Going full retard won't win you the argument. It was clear from the outset that I referred to nepotism in the Obama Era and not within the Obama family; and yet you've spent this entire thread pretending that I don't know what nepotism is and that I somehow alluded to nepotism within the Obama family. Chump dick rided you, too. :lmao

Pavlov
What nepotism?

Spurtacular
Okay.

Okay, you're special needs.

Pavlov
11-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Okay, you're special needs.What nepotism?

Spurtacular
11-20-2017, 06:24 PM
What nepotism?

#SpecialNeeds
#DickRider

Pavlov
11-20-2017, 06:26 PM

#SpecialNeeds
#DickRiderWhat nepotism?

Let's discuss it.

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 06:27 PM
[derision][smiley]

[restatement of your self-owning stupidity]

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 06:32 PM
From the outset, it was clear from the outset

It was clear to me that I can name four direct cases of Crooked Donny getting his relatives jobs, and security clearances they didn't need.

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/trump-mr-everything-now-front-center-russia-probe-jared-kushner-bound-trump-more-than-marriage.jpg?quality=85

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 06:34 PM
Breaking with decades of precedent, a Justice Department lawyer dismissed anti-nepotism guidelines that denied four former presidents from hiring family members in order to grant President Donald Trump the "freedom" to name son-in-law Jared Kushner to a top White House job.

Legal memos issued during four previous presidencies stated it was unlawful for presidents to hire family members, but Deputy Assistant Attorney General Daniel Koffsky changed the department's longstanding opinion on January 20, paving the way for Trump to hire Kushner and eventually daughter Ivanka Trump.

Past presidents have made attempts to name family members to commissions and posts before. Obama attempted to name his half-sister to a fellowship commission and his brother-in-law to a fitness commission in 2009, according to The Hill, but Obama was advised against doing so by then acting assistant attorney general David Barron.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-ivanka-jared-kushner-nepotism-676743

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 06:35 PM
Ivanka Trump, the president’s oldest daughter, made her way to Washington and took on an official role in March.

Now the couple has found themselves at the heart of a private email scandal and the intense rigors of Washington, with Kushner charged by his father-in-law to cover a wide range of duties, including foreign policy in the Middle East. Though, each has reportedly scaled back their roles.

A private email server? THE HORROR!!!

Spurtacular
11-20-2017, 06:38 PM
[restatement of your self-owning stupidity]

#TheRealDunningKrugerGuy

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 06:42 PM
[smiley][derision]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spurtacular
11-20-2017, 06:44 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bro, did I not clarify from the outset that the Nepotism was within the Obama Era and not the actual family? Stop going full retard if you don't want to be a running joke.

DMC
11-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Again, not really an answer to a fair, simple question. It isn't a trick.

I was merely trying to get at your underlying cognitive dissonance.

I am sure you think you are an honest person. Most people think that they are. Yet, you make yourself look like a liar here. I was just wondering if you valued honesty.

Either you don't know you are lying, and are delusional, or do know you are lying and don't care. I find that interesting, but think that the former is more likely than the latter.

I think that is why I irritate you. I threaten that delusion, i.e. "I, DMC, hate both parties/sides equally". I point out that isn't the case, and you go into instant dissembling, just like you did here.

Sounds like you want to blow me.

Blake
11-20-2017, 06:57 PM

You sound gay

DMC
11-20-2017, 07:02 PM
You sound gay

if you dont like my sparkle, stay off my rainbow

Blake
11-20-2017, 07:23 PM

Is sparkle is some kind of code word for sexual advances

Spurtacular
11-20-2017, 07:53 PM
It was clear to me that I can name four direct cases of Crooked Donny getting his relatives jobs, and security clearances they didn't need.

Geez, you're a dumbfuck. I said from the outset that there is nepotism in the Trump admin. There was also nepotism in the Dem party during the Obama era. Again, do you think this is somehow Trump starting something new? Do you have a problem with nepotism in politics, or are you just triggered?

Pavlov
11-20-2017, 07:55 PM
There was also nepotism in the Dem party during the Obama era.What nepotism?

Let's discuss it.

DMC
11-20-2017, 10:49 PM
Is sparkle is some kind of code word for sexual advances

you'd know if you were in the know

Spurtacular
11-20-2017, 11:42 PM
What nepotism?

Let's discuss it.

Sure. Look up Harry Reid's nepotism and report your findings.

RandomGuy
11-21-2017, 09:13 AM

Thanks for confirming my hypothesis. I think that is funny.

RandomGuy
11-21-2017, 09:15 AM

:lol

I like that, and am totally stealing it.

RandomGuy
11-21-2017, 09:19 AM
Again, do you think this is somehow Trump starting something new?

DOJ releases overruled memos finding it illegal for presidents to appoint relatives
The legal opinion that cleared the way for Kushner and Ivanka Trump appointments reversed earlier advice.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/03/justice-department-legal-memos-presidents-appoint-relatives-243395

It is, actually, you raging hemorrhoid. Trump came in and magically reversed course from every single modern president before him. What was considered illegal under Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush jr., and Obama is, PRESTO CHANGE-O, now considered legal under crooked Donald motherfucking Trump.

Spurtacular
11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
DOJ releases overruled memos finding it illegal for presidents to appoint relatives
The legal opinion that cleared the way for Kushner and Ivanka Trump appointments reversed earlier advice.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/03/justice-department-legal-memos-presidents-appoint-relatives-243395

It is, actually, you raging hemorrhoid. Trump came in and magically reversed course from every single modern president before him. What was considered illegal under Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush jr., and Obama is, PRESTO CHANGE-O, now considered legal under crooked Donald motherfucking Trump.

:lmao "Memos" are the law.

Dude, you're a hack that needs to go to college or something.

RandomGuy
11-22-2017, 11:57 AM
[smiley][derision][insult]

I must have hit a nerve. You added 50% to your usual effort. The [insult] thing is new.