PDA

View Full Version : List of known SpursTalk pedos

monosylab1k
11-11-2017, 05:38 PM
I’ll keep this post updated as more confirmed pedos get exposed.

1. Avante
2. Cubby
3. Spurtacular
4. ducks
5. CubanSucks/Pauly D
6. koriwhat

Will Hunting
11-11-2017, 05:45 PM
How does ducks not make this list?

SpursforSix
11-11-2017, 06:46 PM
How does ducks (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) not make this list?

My thoughts exactly. He offered to pee in front of a 13 year old. Has to be on the list.

monosylab1k
11-11-2017, 07:27 PM
How does ducks not make this list?

Holy shit, how could I forget that? :lmao

Will Hunting
11-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Holy shit, how could I forget that? :lmao
Good question since I’m sure your made up 13 year old daughter was traumatized :lol

When did spurts become a confirmed pedo?

monosylab1k
11-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Good question since I’m sure your made up 13 year old daughter was traumatized :lol

When did spurts become a confirmed pedo?

Basically wouldn’t condemn pedophilia or Roy Moore, then dodged questions about him personally being a pedo until he finally had this meltdown post :lol

No, this guy better STFU. I haven't said thing one about being for pedophilia. I'd kick his ass before I'd take that shit if he had said that dumb shit to my face. He's a fucking coward hiding behind his computer screen.

Classic closet pedo rage imho.

Will Hunting
11-11-2017, 07:55 PM
:lmao “Say that to my face fucker and see what happens!”

Mitch
11-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Who owns the Pauly D account? That's a very overt pedophile :lol

benefactor
11-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Who owns the Pauly D account? That's a very overt pedophile :lol
CubanSucks tbh...that dude was always posting pics of girls who were weren't even old enough to drive

SpursforSix
11-12-2017, 12:00 AM
CubanSucks tbh...that dude was always posting pics of girls who were weren't even old enough to drive

Didn't he also like dead girls? Or was that someone else?

monosylab1k
11-12-2017, 12:05 AM

Damn I am off my game, forgot some big ones tbh

Joseph Kony
11-12-2017, 02:14 AM
thispedo

Quadzilla99
11-12-2017, 05:15 AM

Whatever happened to that cuck?

benefactor
11-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Whatever happened to that cuck?
Probably in jail tbh...that or some teenage girls dad cut him in half with a 12 gauge

koriwhat
11-12-2017, 03:22 PM
yall should look into the OP tbh.

DJR210
11-12-2017, 04:13 PM
I’ll keep this post updated as more confirmed pedos get exposed.

1. Avante - self proclaimed sicko
2. Cubby
3. Spurtacular
4. ducks
5. CubanSucks/Pauly D - dude is also into shitplay, piss, puke, menstruation, bukkake, cuckholdery, necrophilia, grown baby role play, among other perversions

List looks good, but why do 3 and 4 make the grade?

jeebus
11-12-2017, 04:23 PM
CubanSucks was the first person I thought was off when I first came to this forum. He'd act somewhat normal at times then very angry - probably gets pissed when one of his stock dies while chained to the radiator in his underground dungeon.

monosylab1k
11-12-2017, 04:27 PM
List looks good, but why do 3 and 4 make the grade?

Spurtacular is a confirmed pedo sympathizer, and has displayed enough circumstantial evidence of being a pedo to get on the list, although he has yet to admit it.

Here’s why ducks makes the list -

so you think I should pee infront of your 13 year old daughter?

TimDunkem
11-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Permaban them all, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2017, 06:23 PM
I look forward to their next films

pgardn
11-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Future Senators of the Deep South.

florige
11-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Probably in jail tbh...that or some teenage girls dad cut him in half with a 12 gauge

. :lmao

DJR210
11-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Spurtacular is a confirmed pedo sympathizer, and has displayed enough circumstantial evidence of being a pedo to get on the list, although he has yet to admit it.

Here’s why ducks makes the list -

:lol

11-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Thread, solly cholly, you're on the list!!!

11-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Why though tbh?

Avante
11-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Who here can post anything Avante has ever said that deserves this pedo bullshit? Let's see some proof, yep, there isn't anything. So why just make shit up?

Little people.

Who goes into bars thinking there will be kids in there....well? And....who would want their buddies seeing them messing with kids? And, what idiot thinks little kids sat at a bar drinking, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

So when did Avante say anything that deserves....you pedo you.....let's see it.

Why the lies?

Could one of those working girls who was suppose to be 18 really 16, that's possible but that's not being a sick ass pedo. Hell, I was just 19-22 myself. And....can't stand being around kids, they bug the hell out of me.

dabom
11-13-2017, 04:43 AM
I agree with avante here too. Need to see some proof.

Avante
11-13-2017, 04:48 AM

I said this.....why weren't we told about that sick ass shit over there? How that ever became....you pedo...says it all about the level of posters we have here. Yep, immature morons.

dabom
11-13-2017, 04:50 AM
OP need to take one name out of there, or else he needs to show us proof.

Avante
11-13-2017, 05:29 AM
OP need to take one name out of there, or else he needs to show us proof.

There is no proof, just cowards making shit up.

Avante
11-13-2017, 06:14 AM
As we can see we have the regular gang of midget cowards talkig shit in hiding, obviously wouldn't say anything to your face.

So when I see one of these AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE threads I have fun with it.

How about this music mix?

Moses Mason
The Nugrape Twins
Geechie Wiley
Kid Brown
Mooch Richarson
Ma Rainey
Pearl Dickson
The Skillet Lickers
Bayless Rose
Two Poor Boys
Memphis Minnie
Dock Boggs
Lottie Beamon
Black Boy Shine
Elvie Thomas
Boweavil Jackson
Six Cylinder Smith
King Solomon Hill
Bessie Tucker
Black Ivory King
The Black Ace
Little Hat Jones
Jaybird Coleman
Sparkplug Smith
Bogus Ben Convington.......faked being blind
Blind Boy Fuller
Bling Roosevelt Graves
Blind Mamie Forehand
Blind Joe Taggard
Blind Willie Walker
Blind Blake
Blind Willie McTell
Blind Willie Reynolds
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Ramblin' Thomas
Texas Alexander

Avante
11-13-2017, 06:40 AM
Mexican 25 Man Battle Royal.

Ramon Torres
Alberto Torres
Enrique Torres
Gory Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero Jr
Mondo Guerrero
Hector Guerrero
Eddie Guerrero
Jose Lothario
Ciclon Negro
Manny "Raggin;" Bull" Fernandez
Alberto Del Rio
Blackie Gordman
Mil Mascaras
El Santo
Pepper Gomez
Rey Misterio Jr
Hercules Hernandez
Luis Martinese
Tito Santana
Ricky Romeo
Hercules Cortez
Torbellino Blanco
Ricky Santana

Avante
11-13-2017, 06:51 AM
Black 25 Man Battle Royal

Bobo Brazil
Bearcat Wright
Sailor Art Thomas
Dory Dixon
Sweetdady Siki
Tony "Mr.USA" Atlas
Rocky Johnson....father of The Rock
Tiger Conway
Rufus R. Jones
Brickhouse Brown
Koko B. Ware
Ernie Ladd
Shaska "Pez" Whatley
Shag Thomas
Luther Lindsey
Iceman King Parsons
Booker T
Stevie Ray
Kamala
Junkyard Dog
Earl "Mr. Universe" Maynard
Thunderbolt Patterson
Butch Reed
Savannah Jack
Ahmad Johnson

Avante
11-13-2017, 06:57 AM
Masked Wrestlers 20 Man Battle Royal

The Medics
The Interns
The Executioners
The Asssasins
The Bolos
El Santo
Mil Macaras
The Zebra Kid
The Destroyer
The Super Destroyer
Torbellino Blanco
Jushin "Thunder" Liger
Rey Misterio Jr.
Dr X
Mr. Wrestling

Avante
11-13-2017, 07:00 AM
West Texas State Battle Royal

Dusty Rhodes
Dirty Dick Mirdoch
Tito Santana
Ted Dibiase
Stan "Lariat" Hansen
Terry Funk
Brusier Brody
BlackjacK Mullighan
Tully Blanchard
Dory Funk Jr

Avante
11-13-2017, 07:13 AM
Hollywood/Rasslers 20 Man Battle Royal

Mike Mazurki
Hard Boiled Haggarty
Judo Gene Lebell
Taru Tanaka
John Cena
Hulk Hogan
Edge
Dean Ambrose
The Rock
Dave Bautista
Triple H
Goldberg
The Great Kali
Andre the Giant
The Big Show
Earl "Mr.Universe" Maynard
Samson Burke
Woody Strode
Stonecold Steve Austin
The Miz

Avante
11-13-2017, 07:27 AM
Critters 20 Man Battle Royal

Moose Cholak
Gorilla Monsoon
Tiger Jeet Singh
Grizzley Smith
Jake "Snake" Roberts
The Raven
Bulldog Brower
Roadwarrior Hawk
Roadwarrior Animal
King Kong Bundy
The Zebra Kid
Bearcat Wright
Don Eagle
Leo "Lion" Nomellini
Bull Ramos
The Elephant Boy
The Red Rooster
Ernie "The Cat" Ladd
Ox Baker
The Beast

Avante
11-13-2017, 07:40 AM
Bald Headed (or shaved) 20 Man Battle Royal

Skull Murphy
Brute Bernard
King Kong Bundy
Baron Von Raschke
The Von Strohems
The Von Brauners
Stonecold Steve Austin
Kurt Angle
The Mongolian Stomper
Bobby Lashley
Ahmad Johnson
Goldberg
Tojo Yammamoto
Ryback
The French Angel
Big Ed Miller
The Big Show

Avante
11-13-2017, 07:50 AM
Deranged 20 Man Battle Royal

Wild Bull Curry
Adorable Adrian Adonis
Exotic Adrian Street
Wild Red Berry
The Flamboyant Eric Embry
Dirty White Boy Tony Anthony
Wildfire Tommy Rich
"Nature Boy" Ric Flair
"Nature Boy" Buddy Landell
"Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers
"Nature Boy' Roger Kirby
Sputnik Monroe
Rocket Monroe
Lord Layton
Lord Jonathan Boyd
Baron Leoni
Count Billy Varga
Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorf
Ravishing Rick Rude
Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig

pgardn
11-13-2017, 08:01 AM
So now Avante enters the fetal position, rocking back and forth, thumb in mouth, then the avalanche of lists

Clockwork.

Avante
11-13-2017, 08:06 AM
So now Avante enters the fetal position, rocking back and forth, thumb in mouth, then the avalanche of lists

Clockwork.

As you rush to any thread Avante is in and pounce on his leg and start humping away. Dude, do something here besides Avante, can't do it can ya slugger?

Here's what will happen NOBODY will prove anything other than they are lying.

Notice how fast I knock out those lists, yep.....right off the top of my head, yep.....amazing memory, actually supernatural.

Here he comes again, worst case of Avanteitist I've seen, worst than Blake.

LaMarcus Bryant
11-13-2017, 10:56 AM
dang how do yall member all that stuff

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 09:18 PM

Weird how he can remember all that, but can't remember the ages of those bar girls in Olongapo.

Avante
11-14-2017, 12:09 AM

I possess an abnormal ability to remember anything that interests me. Key word...interest.

The internet is funny however, I once listed every USA sub 10.00 sprinter there is and what school they attended, a huge list. Guy comes on......you spelled (forget) wrong......hahahaha~~~~ Instead of some props it must be a negative. People are pretty much pricks.

Avante
11-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Weird how he can remember all that, but can't remember the ages of those bar girls in Olongapo.

Work with me me faggot.

Who goes into a BAR.....a BAR...BAR...thinking about little kids, now think stupid. Why would a kid be in a BAR....well?
Stupid, never saw any kids in any bars, ok faggot?

BUT....do you honestly believe if asked they would have.."I 13"....you really this dumb? Stupid, little kds hustling drinks, really???????????

Dummy, any man messing with kids needs his fucking head chopped clean off....now what about my stance on that sick shit don;t you understand?

DJR210
11-15-2017, 01:38 PM

:lol you're defending this sick fuck?? What the fuck is the matter w/ you??

Joseph Kony
11-15-2017, 01:40 PM
Who goes into a BAR.....a BAR...BAR...thinking about little kids,

Easy, sick pedos like you in places where the consent age is 12. What do i win for answering correctly?

DJR210
11-15-2017, 01:43 PM
Avante defending this bullshit 10 years running is almost as bad as Jerry Sandusky continuing to appeal his conviction from prison.. So obvious that he's guilty, nobody in their right fucking mind would sit here continuing to dispute every single comment made across the forum like he does. Somebody innocent would let that shit pass right over them, especially 10+ FUCKING YEARS LATER :lol

Chucho
11-15-2017, 01:45 PM

Umm, he's daboom? That's the whole of it.

DJR210
11-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Umm, he's daboom? That's the whole of it.

Should focus his energy on Patty Mills and Dejounte Murray instead.. Striking an allegiance with one of the biggest dumb fucks in the history of message boards isn't a good forum career move

dabom
11-15-2017, 01:59 PM

Should focus his energy on Patty Mills and Dejounte Murray instead.. Striking an allegiance with one of the biggest dumb fucks in the history of message boards isn't a good forum career move

You post one link, I'll drop it.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 02:00 PM

You should see how hard he's auditioning for acceptance in the Political forum.

DJR210
11-15-2017, 02:22 PM
You post one link, I'll drop it.

Bro you live on Spurstalk, go do your own research. It's all here.

dabom
11-15-2017, 02:27 PM

That's weak.

koriwhat
11-15-2017, 02:36 PM

lol dabom is consistent at least "i don't want to work... give me free handouts..."

dabom
11-15-2017, 02:38 PM
lol dabom is consistent at least "i don't want to work... give me free handouts..."

Didn't fuzzy say you asked for handouts? :lol

koriwhat
11-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Didn't fuzzy say you asked for handouts? :lol

i'm not liberal.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 05:08 PM
Work with me me faggot.

Who goes into a BAR.....a BAR...BAR...thinking about little kids, now think stupid. Why would a kid be in a BAR....well?
Stupid, never saw any kids in any bars, ok faggot?

BUT....do you honestly believe if asked they would have.."I 13"....you really this dumb? Stupid, little kds hustling drinks, really???????????

Dummy, any man messing with kids needs his fucking head chopped clean off....now what about my stance on that sick shit don;t you understand?

Little 13 yos can grow up quickly I guess. Especially during a time and place when they need money. So you got your romantic weekend with a kid, and the pimp got your money. You were just helping the economy of a poor nation. They did not tell you 20 yos not to fool with kids. So you didn't know.

But you can make a list.

Avante
11-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Easy, sick pedos like you in places where the consent age is 12. What do i win for answering correctly?

Dude, the drinking age was 18, now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

Avante
11-15-2017, 08:14 PM
Avante defending this bullshit 10 years running is almost as bad as Jerry Sandusky continuing to appeal his conviction from prison.. So obvious that he's guilty, nobody in their right fucking mind would sit here continuing to dispute every single comment made across the forum like he does. Somebody innocent would let that shit pass right over them, especially 10+ FUCKING YEARS LATER :lol

Dude, where did you/anyone get the idea I was a pedo? Show me? What did I say that.....yep, he's a pedo...well? Dude, you will find...0....because there is nothing. Some dummy just made this shit up.

Dude, ya shoot sick ass pedos, so why keep ignoring my stance on this....well?

Avante
11-15-2017, 08:20 PM
Little 13 yos can grow up quickly I guess. Especially during a time and place when they need money. So you got your romantic weekend with a kid, and the pimp got your money. You were just helping the economy of a poor nation. They did not tell you 20 yos not to fool with kids. So you didn't know.

But you can make a list.

I was 6-2 250 pounds back then and into big well developed women, ok? And I wanted an experienced fuck, ok? Some little kid dumb as a rock who didn't know shit about how to please......are yoiu kidding me?

Stupid, you'd spend hours with these ladies, ok? I wanted somebody interesting, could carry on a conversation, ok? What does some stupid kid have to say other than....DUH?

Stupid, you don't want dumb ass kids hanging around in a bar, ok? They'd get in the fucking way, alright?

Clipper Nation
11-15-2017, 08:21 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222553

Avante
11-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Thank you~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I said.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How anyone could take that and....you pedo.....:rolleyes

Clipper Nation
11-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Thank you~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I said.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

Conveniently leaving out this part:

I was 19 the first time I made a WESTPAC, young, dumb, no experience and knew ..0...about the ways of the world, just some kid far far away from home. I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go fucky sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep...fucky sucky short time.

Followed by all your excuses and deflections throughout the rest of the thread.

Avante
11-15-2017, 08:39 PM

Dude, I made it very VERY clear what I thought of sick ass pedos, why play pretend? I never went looking for any kids, ok stupid, THAT is what a pedo is about, THAT was never my situation ar all. And only a total idiot wouldn't see this.

Stupid, so ya totally ignore what I said about pedos? How stupid are you?

Stupid, my "little cutie" was 18/19...ok?

Show me anything with me talking about wanting sex with kids.....where is this, yep....there is 0.

Stupid, if I'd seen some guy messing with a kid in a bar it's...."dude, get the fuck out of here, got it?" then looking at the kid and...."and you neeed to get home"....ok retard?

Stupid, ya sure Tom Savage is...THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD........hahahaha, fucking dummy.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 08:49 PM
I was 6-2 250 pounds back then and into big well developed women, ok? And I wanted an experienced fuck, ok? Some little kid dumb as a rock who didn't know shit about how to please......are yoiu kidding me?

Stupid, you'd spend hours with these ladies, ok? I wanted somebody interesting, could carry on a conversation, ok? What does some stupid kid have to say other than....DUH?

Stupid, you don't want dumb ass kids hanging around in a bar, ok? They'd get in the fucking way, alright?

You are completely stupid. You have no idea how old the girls you had a romantic weekend were. Sure they were experienced. Others helped them along. Yeah, you were not the first. It's a Fckn crime.

It does not Fckn matter what you wanted. The rules are different in different countries. And how big you claim to be, you Fckn punk, makes no difference whatsoever. You need the shit beaten out of you. Ok?

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:01 PM
You are completely stupid. You have no idea how old the girls you had a romantic weekend were. Sure they were experienced. Others helped them along. Yeah, you were not the first. It's a Fckn crime.

It does not Fckn matter what you wanted. The rules are different in different countries. And how big you claim to be, you Fckn punk, makes no difference whatsoever. You need the shit beaten out of you. Ok?

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is ya stupid fuck. YES.....I had no idea how old these girls were, YEP. Now think ya dumb fuck, what is a pedo....yep....they are into young kids. OBVIOUSLY....that wasn't my situation at all. I was drinking in a bar**** with no clue how old anyone was, nobody gave a fuck at all. BUT....a sick ass pedo would.

Stupd...MILLIONS MILLIONS....of servicemen in that same situation, trust me stupid, that is not being some sick ass pedo,,,OK?

*** I just assumed they must be old enought to be drinking in a bar.

Would be tickled pink to see you try and be the one to kick my ass, hahahaha~~~~ That woud be fucking funny.

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:07 PM
How funny is this....

A guy in a bar asking all the girls....how old are you.....hahahahaha~~~~~ NOBODY...NOBODY...plays that. It's a fucking bar, why would some kid be in there??????????

pgardn
11-15-2017, 09:16 PM
BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is ya stupid fuck. YES.....I had no idea how old these girls were, YEP. Now think ya dumb fuck, what is a pedo....yep....they are into young kids. OBVIOUSLY....that wasn't my situation at all. I was drinking in a bar**** with no clue how old anyone was, nobody gave a fuck at all. BUT....a sick ass pedo would.

Stupd...MILLIONS MILLIONS....of servicemen in that same situation, trust me stupid, that is not being some sick ass pedo,,,OK?

*** I just assumed they must be old enought to be drinking in a bar.

Would be tickled pink to see you try and be the one to kick my ass, hahahaha~~~~ That woud be fucking funny.

You had NO IDEA.

And you wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH FINDING OUT.
Oh.... EVERYBODY DID IT SO...it's okay.

Dead meat.
You would be tickled pink to get your 60 yo ass kicked? I'm not stupid enough to kill an old man. You deserve pity.
And then get your ass kicked by another 60 yo. Maybe my Dad.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 09:18 PM
How come Naruto Luva isn't added to this list?

dabom
11-15-2017, 09:18 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222553

Thank you~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I said.

He never said he fucked underage girls. Not one post. He says he didn't know that girls age at a bar. No one else here knows either. They ran with the joke but not once did he say he was guilty of anything.

dabom
11-15-2017, 09:20 PM
Case closed. Everyone else needs to drop the shtick. :tu

Chucho
11-15-2017, 09:21 PM
Case closed. Everyone else needs to drop the shtick. :tu

:lmao Trying hard to get a pat on the back.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 09:21 PM
He never said he fucked underage girls. Not one post. He says he didn't know that girls age at a bar. No one else here knows either. They ran with the joke but not once did he say he was guilty of anything.

So if you don't know...

You go for it.
Thanks you lying piece of crap.
Im mean it's not the US so it's cool.
Everybody is doing it.

dabom
11-15-2017, 09:22 PM
So if you don't know...

You go for it.
Everybody is doing it.

But you got no proof at the end of a day, just a shtick.

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:24 PM
You had NO IDEA.

And you wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH FINDING OUT.
Oh.... EVERYBODY DID IT SO...it's okay.

Dead meat.
You would be tickled pink to get your 60 yo ass kicked? I'm not stupid enough to kill an old man. You deserve pity.
And then get your ass kicked by another 60 yo. Maybe my Dad.

Dude................YOU ARE IN A FUCKING BAR............ok stupid? Why would kids be in a BAR? THINK OK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, there is a drinking age, ok? So ya go into a bar because kids might be in there drinking...........hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, I'd whip you and your old man and his dad ,ok asshole?

Chucho
11-15-2017, 09:25 PM
Dude................YOU ARE IN A FUCKING BAR............ok stupid? Why would kids be in a BAR? THINK OK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, there is a drinking age, ok? So ya go into a bar because kids might be in there drinking...........hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:26 PM
So if you don't know...

You go for it.
Everybody is doing it.

Stupid, never even thought about age at all, why would you? Dude, ya go to BARS looking for kids, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chucho
11-15-2017, 09:26 PM
Stupid, never even thought about age at all, why would you? Dude, ya go to BARS looking for kids, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, but YOU did.

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:27 PM

We have a lot of immature idiots that post here my friend, as ya can see.

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:28 PM
No, but YOU did.

Dude, did ya read what I said about sick ass pedos? Why act like ya can't read, well?

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:31 PM
FINALLY~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you all see just how damn stupid this whole thing is. At no time have I ever said anything that deserves....pedo. So all we really have is a few totally fucked up posters making shit up.

dabom
11-15-2017, 09:31 PM
I wonder if we can get a MOD to close this thread down due to harassment.

DMX7
11-15-2017, 09:33 PM
That list is so true, so true.

Chucho

Avante

I have wondered why accusing anyone of being a sick ass pedo isn't a banning offense. It is everywhere else.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 09:35 PM
I have wondered why accusing anyone of being a sick ass pedo isn't a banning offense. It is everywhere else.

daboom got that pat on the back he's been looking for.

DMC
11-15-2017, 09:39 PM
http://www.subicbaypi.com/sub_girls70_002.jpg

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:43 PM
daboom got that pat on the back he's been looking for.

The guy showing how a mature, intelligent adult acts.

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:45 PM
http://www.subicbaypi.com/sub_girls70_002.jpg

That has been going on ever since the USA had a navy, nobody is going around bothering BAR BAR BAR girls with....how old are you.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How stupid would that be and who would tell ya the truth?

Hell, in that picture she is older than he is.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 09:46 PM

Oh.

So it's ok.
Yeah. Moore is saying everybody is lying as well.
You cuck...

dabom
11-15-2017, 09:50 PM
Oh.

So it's ok.
You cuck...

Nah, there's proof. Where's yours?

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:50 PM
Oh.

So it's ok.
You cuck...

Stupid, so you would have gone around asking all these girls*** how old they were? Dude.....NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY...has EVER done that, ok stupid? YOU...ARE...IN...A...BAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ THINK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** dude, are you stupid enought to think they would have told you the truth, well?

pgardn
11-15-2017, 09:52 PM

You would be slaughtered like an old mule.
You have never lost a fight so you have no frkn clue what it takes.
People who have experienced defeat understand what it takes.
You are a soft old fart. The only thing you understand is what it feels like to lose a sprint, but only to a black man. (Sure..)
So maybe you need to experience more in your old age.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Stupid, so you would have gone around asking all these girls*** how old they were? Dude.....NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY...has EVER done that, ok stupid? YOU...ARE...IN...A...BAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ THINK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** dude, are you stupid enought to think they would have told you the truth, well?

Go around asking...
You spent a whole week in a bungalow in the glow of sex with a minor. (Remember?)
But it's ok, it's in another country.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 09:56 PM
Nah, there's proof. Where's yours?

Not attempting to find out and sweep it under the rug is enough.
Fckn fake liberal with morals...
And you are already a proven liar Mr. Engineer...

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:57 PM
You would be slaughtered like an old mule.
You have never lost a fight so you have no frkn clue what it takes.
People who have experienced defeat understand what it takes.
You are a soft old fart. The only thing you understand is what it feels like to lose a sprint, but only to a black man. (Sure..)
So maybe you need to experience more in your old age.

Dude, why do you always talk about things you know..0...about? I was a stud footballer, a current lifter would would rip the door off yiut trailer, slap the shit out of your woman, toss you out in the trailor park and beat ya up and down the street, got it bitch? And if your retarded dad got involved I 'd beat that old fuck until he cried.....Avante you da man......you got that bitch?

Chucho
11-15-2017, 09:57 PM
Go around asking...
You spent a whole week in a bungalow in the glow of sex with a minor. (Remember?)

dabom
11-15-2017, 09:59 PM
Not attempting to find out and sweep it under the rug is enough.
Fckn fake liberal with morals...
And you are already a proven liar Mr. Engineer...

So just feelings. :lmao

Avante
11-15-2017, 09:59 PM
Go around asking...

Stupid, I can;t stand kids, ok? So where do you get this silly shit at? Show us anything I have ever said that has you thinking differently?

pgardn
11-15-2017, 10:00 PM
Dude, why do you always talk about things yiu know..0...about? I was a stud footballer, a current lifter would would rip the door off yiut trailer, slap the shit out of yur woman, toss you out in the trailot park and beat ya up and down the street, got it bitch? And if your retarded dad got involved I 'd beat that old fuck until he cried.....Avante you da man......you got that bitch?

I would knock the OLD out of your nostrils you old fart.
You would never know what happened.
You got that? Ok? Pedo?

pgardn
11-15-2017, 10:01 PM
Stupid, I can;t stand kids, ok? So where do you get this silly shit at? Show us anything I have ever said that has you thinking differently?

You can't stand kids...
These are not 2 yo olds defecating in their fake diapers you old crow.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 10:02 PM
So just feelings. :lmao

Emoticon.

You got nothing Mr. Lying Engineer.

dabom
11-15-2017, 10:03 PM
Emoticon.

You got nothing Mr. Lying Engineer.

I just �� proved wrong. :lmao

Avante
11-15-2017, 10:04 PM
I would knock the OLD out of your nostrils you old fart.
You would never know what happened.
You got that? Ok? Pedo?

Calling anyone a pedo when you have...0...proof should get your ass kicked mutherfucker. Dude, you need an ass kicking real bad, ya know that? Calling a stranger a pedo because he was just in a bar.....what? I'd love to take a boot to ya fucker, would stomp a hole in ya bitch.

Avante
11-15-2017, 10:07 PM
You can't stand kids...
These are not 2 yo olds defecating in their fake diapers you old crow.

Stupid, ya have to buy a half dozen drinks before taking these girls out, ok dummy, yep....quota. Now think ya dumb fuck, you sre going to sit there with some dumbass kid? What are you talking about?

Dude, you saw the thread that started all this, so why ignore what I said.....well?

pgardn
11-15-2017, 10:07 PM
Calling anyone a pedo when you have...0...proof should get your ass kicked mutherfucker. Dude, you need anass kicking real bad, ya know that? Calling a strnger a oedo becaudse he ws just in a bar.....what? I'd love to take a boot to ya fucker, would stomp a hole in ya bitch.

You would never even get to experience the ass whipping. It would be over too quickly.
Its not like your 12 second sprint. You need the cuck knocked out of you you know that?
You need to get whipped as you have no clue what universe you have missed. You know that? Huh?

Avante
11-15-2017, 10:11 PM
You would never even get to experience the ass whipping. It would be over too quickly.
Its not like your 12 second sprint. You need the cuck knocked out of you you know that?
You need to get whipped as you have no clue what universe you have missed. You know that? Huh?

Dude, only a coward calls anyone a pedo with....ZERO...proof. This tells me you would be a afraid and probably take off running like a little bitch. A bad man doesn't call strangers a pedo for no reason of any kind.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 10:13 PM
pgardn skull fucking old faggot and monkey boy

pgardn
11-15-2017, 10:16 PM
Dude, only a coward calls anyone a pedo with....ZERO...proof. This tells me you would be a afraid and probably take off running like a little bitch. A bad man doesn't call strangers a pedo for no reason of any kind.

You went to another country and left your conscience at home. It's like a salesman who leaves town. Everything is in play. It would be more understandable if you actually got carried through the inhumanity that you missed out on. Shore leave. Tough world. But, everybody does it.

Bad man...
You don't know shit.

dabom
11-15-2017, 10:18 PM
Blabbing about morality with zero fucking proof. :lmao

dabom
11-15-2017, 10:19 PM
These repugs sure are dumb as rocks. :lmao

Avante
11-15-2017, 10:19 PM
pgardn skull fucking old faggot and monkey boy

pgardn still living in a fantasy world. The idiot never deals in reality.

Avante
11-15-2017, 10:22 PM
You went to another country and left your conscience at home. It's like a salesman who leaves town. Everything is in play. It would be more understandable if you actually got carried through the inhumanity that you missed out on. Shore leave. Tough world. But, everybody does it.

Bad man...
You don't know shit.

Dummy, I had no choice...ya know...Navy?

Stupid, I 'd never been in a bar before living here in Cali,ok? Ya know...21, so I'm going to think we will find little kids in the bars.......hahahahaha~~~~~~ Are you really this damn dumb?

Stupid, ya read the thread that started all this, why are you even talking about this anymore?

Chucho
11-15-2017, 10:30 PM
These repugs sure are dumb as rocks. :lmao

He leans Left. You'd turn Repug if they scratched behind your ears and threw you a biscuit.

dabom
11-15-2017, 10:38 PM
He leans Left. You'd turn Repug if they scratched behind your ears and threw you a biscuit.

Nah he doesn't.

Avante
11-15-2017, 10:41 PM
Nah he doesn't.
A total mismatch.

Love it.

DJR210
11-15-2017, 10:53 PM
Avante, who is referred to in this video as "Mike" is confronted by one of his victims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqLI-hBLfU

Avante
11-15-2017, 10:56 PM
Avante, who is referred to in this video as "Mike" is confronted by one of his victims:

Bitch, you read the thread that started all this silliness, so why are you ignoring it, well? You saw what what I said, so why still talk about this at all, welll?

The first thing I said....

DJR210
11-15-2017, 10:58 PM
Bitch, you read the thread that started all this silliness, so why are you ignoring it, well? You saw what what I said, so why still talk about this at all, welll?

The first thing I said....

Deflect this onto Islam, Mike. Great strategy there.

Leetonidas
11-15-2017, 11:08 PM

Avante
11-15-2017, 11:19 PM

As ya totally ignore....

DMC
11-15-2017, 11:23 PM
That has been going on ever since the USA had a navy

So has male on male rape.

pgardn
11-15-2017, 11:25 PM
Dummy, I had no choice...ya know...Navy?

Stupid, I 'd never been in a bar before living here in Cali,ok? Ya know...21, so I'm going to think we will find little kids in the bars.......hahahahaha~~~~~~ Are you really this damn dumb?

Stupid, ya read the thread that started all this, why are you even talking about this anymore?

Truthfully, the only people we can judge accurately... ourselves.

Done.

Avante
11-15-2017, 11:25 PM
So has male on male rape.

Dude, this is what I said in the thread that started all this.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How in the hell can anyone not get my stance on that sick shit, well?

Avante
11-15-2017, 11:27 PM
Truthfully, the only people we can judge accurately... ourselves.

Done.

translation

I can see how stupid this has been now, hell, I was just going along with it, I had no idea how it started.

Avante I owe you an apology ok? I can see that all this was just internet stupidity now,so.....I'm sorry....ok?

Avante
11-15-2017, 11:31 PM
From now on all this stupid pedo talk will be reminded of what was actually said, no more making shit up because you are a prick.

What started the stupidity.

********How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away************. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why that was ignored....????

BD24
11-15-2017, 11:41 PM
As we can see we have the regular gang of midget cowards talkig shit in hiding, obviously wouldn't say anything to your face.

So when I see one of these AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE threads I have fun with it.

Glad you knew that a Pedo thread had your name written all over it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Avante
11-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Glad you knew that a Pedo thread had your name written all over it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Dude, all this silly pedo talk came from me saying this......

Yep. pretty stupid, huh?

Chucho
11-15-2017, 11:55 PM

pgardn
11-15-2017, 11:55 PM
translation

I can see how stupid this has been now, hell, I was just going along with it, I had no idea how it started.

Avante I owe you an apology ok? I can see that all this was just internet stupidity now,so.....I'm sorry....ok?

Translation:

Judge yourself.
I don't need or want your excuses.

benefactor
11-15-2017, 11:56 PM

:lol you calling anyone a coward
:lol deathly afraid of me
:cry but you won't believe it's me in the video :cry
:cry I was just trolling the whole time :cry

Avante
11-16-2017, 12:07 AM
Translation:

Judge yourself.
I don't need or want your excuses.

Dude, what about this don't you understand?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now tell me stupid, how does anyone not get my stance on that sick shit, well? THAT...was what started all this. Yep.....huh?????

Chucho
11-16-2017, 12:09 AM

Avante
11-16-2017, 12:12 AM

Dude, noway I take the time to mess with a freak like you, ok? No way in hell you will do anything other than.....so who was that? And we both know it. You make it real clear I MUST be stupid, a coward, skinny, bowlegged, bad teeth, bad breath, etc etc etc. To think you would ever......damn guy you are a monster.....yeah right.

Avante
11-16-2017, 12:19 AM

Dude, don't you ever tire of being a asshole and a tag along? He lied about a video and I;m not playing his shit anymore.

That cat is a freak, ok?

Dude, Avante is all ya seem to do here, ha~~~~~~~~~

benefactor
11-16-2017, 12:22 AM
Dude, noway I take the time to mess with a freak like you, ok? No way in hell you will do anything other than.....so who was that? And we both know it. You make it real clear I MUST be stupid, a coward, skinny, bowlegged, bad teeth, bad breath, etc etc etc. To think you would ever......damn guy you are a monster.....yeah right.
Of course you aren't going to...because I've spent years on the forum making you my own personal urinal. It's well documented. I haven't spoken to you in months because it gets old dunking on that same neighborhood kid who you know has no chance in hell of beating you. Now run along and get the attention you so desperately seek, old man. I'm sure others who aren't tired of kicking your ass will oblige you.

Avante
11-16-2017, 12:28 AM
Of course you aren't going to...because I've spent years on the forum making you my own personal urinal. It's well documented. I haven't spoken to you in months because it gets old dunking on that same neighborhood kid who you know has no chance in hell of beating you. Now run along and get the attention you so desperately seek, old man. I'm sure others who aren't tired of kicking your ass will oblige you.

Still wandering around in a fantasy world I see, why? Ya lied about your video, we all see that, ok? All we see is some freak acting like a retard. Trust me little man YOU aren't kicking anyones ass, got that bitch?

Now go back to hiding from me, ok ya fucking coward?

Where is this video that noboby has ever seen and will never see? I showed some pictures here, ok your turn.

And you will respond because I have always owned you faggot.

Here ihe is, yep, Avateitist at it's best, watch this.

Chucho
11-16-2017, 12:28 AM

Avante
11-16-2017, 12:30 AM

Dude, this little shit is a freak, ok? Everyone knows he's a drunk, ok?

DJR210
11-16-2017, 12:45 AM
:lol now he's taking the drunk angle

dabom
11-16-2017, 12:46 AM
Avante owning everyone per par. :lol

Avante
11-16-2017, 12:56 AM
:lol now he's taking the drunk angle

How many times have we read.....

Drunk....we just gave up a field goal, I need a drink.

Drunk....sun came out again today, I'll drink to that.
Drunk...Avante is picking on me again, I need a drink.

Avante
11-16-2017, 12:58 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) owning everyone per par. :lol

I do wish it took a little more effort, I can't help but feel a little guilty, yep.....I have no business picking on midgets.

DJR210
11-16-2017, 03:15 AM
Avante owning everyone per par. :lol

:lol slurppppp

dabom
11-16-2017, 07:31 AM
:lol slurppppp

Didn't know avante triggered ya so much. :lol

DJR210
11-16-2017, 08:23 AM
Didn't know avante triggered ya so much. :lol

Triggered because of responding? Isn't that the whole point of a message board? I know you're trying to white knight a pedophile, but c'mon..

DJR210
11-16-2017, 08:25 AM
Let's go ahead and add indabum to the list of known ST pedos for his allegiance with other pedos

dabom
11-16-2017, 08:34 AM
Triggered because of responding? Isn't that the whole point of a message board? I know you're trying to white knight a pedophile, but c'mon..

There's replying and being triggered. You can reply and be triggered at the same time faggot. :lmao :lmao

dabom
11-16-2017, 08:35 AM
Let's go ahead and add indabum to the list of known ST pedos for his allegiance with other pedos

It would be funny to see, cuck. :lol

dabom
11-16-2017, 08:38 AM
Asking for proof and been found wanting. Ya make it too easy. :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-16-2017, 08:46 AM
:wow

DJR210
11-16-2017, 08:56 AM
Responds in mere seconds, just like the old pedo himself.. Sitting around spamming refresh :lol

dabom
11-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Deflection. Triggered 101. :lmao

Chucho
11-16-2017, 11:17 AM
Responds in mere seconds, just like the old pedo himself.. Sitting around spamming refresh :lol

He's learning new words as he tries to gain acceptance in the political forums.

Avante
11-17-2017, 12:06 AM

Stupid, THIS...is what started all this pedo bullshit.

Now how in the hell can that be misunderstood..well? Answer the question, ok?

dabom
11-17-2017, 12:36 AM
Stupid, THIS...is what started all this pedo bullshit.

Now how in the hell can that be misunderstood..well? Answer the question, ok?

:lol :lol

Avante
11-17-2017, 12:50 AM
:lol :lol

Ever notice my actual stance on this sick shit gets totally ignored? WHY?

Avante
11-17-2017, 01:14 AM
How funny is this?

Avante says.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then....

Idiot...pedo~~~

Wow, talk about lack of comprehension skills there it is.

So it's....

Avante....was born in 1949, 6-2 275, played football and ran track, current lifter. Love music.
Idiot...so you;re a young guy and little and non athletic who hates music, got it.

Hahaha~~~

DJR210
11-17-2017, 11:26 AM
Cool novels

Avante
11-17-2017, 09:29 PM
Cool novels

Dude, why this need to just make shit up I never said, well? Why are you totally ignoring what was said?

What was said that deserves....pedo.....well?

Spurtacular
11-18-2017, 09:15 PM
I watch a lot gay porn and ::cough:: some other stuff.

monosylab1k
11-20-2017, 09:44 PM
koriwhat comes out of the closet as a pedo sympathizer. He goes on the list.

Spurtacular
11-21-2017, 02:31 AM
^^^

Way to fuck up the club with your 5th grade shit, dickhead.

Quadzilla99
11-21-2017, 04:11 AM
^^^

Way to fuck up the club with your 5th grade shit, dickhead.

How many threads you gonna ruin on here either your retarded horseshit?

Spurtacular
11-21-2017, 06:01 AM
How many threads you gonna ruin on here either your retarded horseshit?

You drunk? Who cares; you're still lame as ever.